Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phones happened?
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, what's it all about? All right?
Speaker 3: So miss Moscallopsis is going to pull a nail salon because Lily, who works there, said that June, who owns the salon, always gets these crazy people that call and she can't stand it. So she says, why don't we just mess around with her? So that's what that's what she does.
Speaker 1: That's what Miss Marshcallopsis does very well. She's probably the most irritating woman on the planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't help but love her. Here we go, Miss Moscaso.
Speaker 4: Hello, el maoh, yeah, hello, I love to make an a poem.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I want to come in there and get my stuff taken care of.
Speaker 5: Okay, you want to come today?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 4: Can I come tomorrow? Can you take care of my lump on the side of my foot? And it's been really bothering me and I just won't get it taken care of.
Speaker 5: You have a bump on your foot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was talking to my son Marvin about it, and Marvin said that it's called a bunchkin, And so he said that if I went to the nail salon.
Speaker 1: They will take care of my bunchkin.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no no, we don't. We don't do bunions. We don't do that. No no, no no. We do manicure for the year. We do shave shit.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. But that's right.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: My son mother said you were gonna shave my bunchkin. Can I come in?
Speaker 5: No no no no no no no no no. We don't do that.
Speaker 6: We don't do that.
Speaker 5: We don't. No, no, you guys go you need to go doctor for that. No no no, no no no.
Speaker 1: Can I come in a like a seven am tomorrow morning?
Speaker 5: No no no. We don't open to a anyway, but you need to go doctor. We don't do We don't shave bunyon. We don't do that.
Speaker 4: But my son others said that you would you would shave my bunchkin. Can I come in at seven am? Because I got to be home before my loan and order pieces.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, No no, no, you listen to me.
Speaker 5: Listen to me. We do not do that. Don't do that. Okay, you need to go doctor.
Speaker 2: You do that.
Speaker 1: Doctor.
Speaker 4: I need a nail salon because you take care of people's feet at the nail salon. You soak them in that nest tub and you give me the massage, and I really like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do the wax, we do the nail polish. We do it.
Speaker 5: Uh, we hip now, but we don't do bunnyon.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 5: No, no, but I don't feel sick.
Speaker 1: Why don't have to go to the doctor. I don't feel sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm calling to confirm my poem in for tomorrow morning at seven am.
Speaker 2: No, no, you are wasting your time.
Speaker 5: No one's gonna be here. Okay, we don't do punion.
Speaker 1: Who's a bunnyan? I'm not a My name is miss moscallapsis not bunyan. Miss what moscallapsis?
Speaker 5: My moscallaposes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh, you don't.
Speaker 2: You're not listening.
Speaker 1: I am going to live in. I'm not being an old lady.
Speaker 5: But I can hear you here.
Speaker 1: You don't have to yell.
Speaker 4: I can hear. I know what you're saying. You just don't want me to come in because I'm old.
Speaker 1: You don't like old people.
Speaker 2: Baby, you are crazy.
Speaker 5: Okay, you are cruey.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I cannot talk to you right now.
Speaker 4: No, I know I want to talk to you because we talked about were good nail. Nothing's wrong with my nails. It's my big toe on the right foot.
Speaker 6: Lily's falling, ma'am. We we can't help you here. It's okay, human, it's okay. I got it's okay. I'll take care of it.
Speaker 2: We don't do that.
Speaker 6: We don't do butons I know, I know it's her feet. I don't think she quite understands everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, we all now you have a problem.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're not listening.
Speaker 2: I told you we don't do what you need. Okay, that's really nice.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you give a senior discount?
Speaker 5: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Because this is a phone tap? Turn around and tell Lily thank you so much for putting you on the radio.
Speaker 2: Lily. Oh sorry, I can't believe you. This is oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 6: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by participates the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show.
Speaker 5: H