Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number this Friday. It is eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So, a conservative tax policy attorney who you're going to meet in a second Rosemary Becky is going to join us and founder of Jersey First, which is a grassroots organization dedicated to protecting taxpayers holding government accountable. And she is here today to highlight New York City Mayor Zoron Marxist Kami Mamdani celebration of a deal that will give New York residents one thousand World Cup tickets. This is, you know, the big World Cup time and it's in New Jersey at the Meadowlands. Good luck traveling to New Jersey for those of you that will.
Speaker 2: Make that track. Good luck to you anyway, she says.
Speaker 1: The arrangement perfectly captures everything wrong with how major public events are increasingly managed and taxpayers, you know, shoulder the cost while politicians distributed the benefits. I mean, because you got mom Nannie out there has this fifty dollars World Cup ticket lottery and give it to people and you know FIFA is not caring about the cost of New Jersey residences and new a lot of people in New Jersey are pretty pissed off about it, but that then raises the price of everything. Anyway, here to break it down and explain it to us is Rosemary Becky is with us conservative tax policy attorney.
Speaker 2: Rosemary. How are you happy Friday?
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, Sean glad to be here?
Speaker 1: Tell us what's really happening here. I'm not the biggest soccer fan. Are you a big soccer fan?
Speaker 3: I am not a big soccer fan. And we've got a lot going on here. So first of all, I will tell you that New Jersey has invested over fifty million dollars directly into the host Committee. In addition, we've spent over three hundred million dollars on public infrastructure and all sorts of things to get ready for this. And meanwhile we've got New York City Mayor Mondami cutting a deal with the FIFA Host Committee. He secured a thousand tickets for just fifty dollars each plus three round trip bus transit, just and this is solely for New York citizens. Meanwhile, New Jerseyans are paying the You know four hundred to eighteen hundred dollars ticket prices, plus Governor Cheryls said that the trains will cost ninety eight dollars each way, So it seems like we've got something that's pretty much.
Speaker 1: How do they charge ninety eight bucks each way for a stupid train ride?
Speaker 3: It's insane, It's silly, It's absolutely silly. You got me, And I'm not sure I know many people that are going to pay eighty or ninety eight dollars excuse me to ride the train.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That is crazy. So I don't think there's anything you can do.
Speaker 1: But this does this, this is the embodiment of everything Mamdani stands for. I mean, he wants free buses, he wants you know, cradle to grave, womb to the tomb. You know, look at the video he did doc seeing Ken Griffin and standing in front of the guy's building. Okay, this guy's a multi billionaire. If you're a billionaire, correct me if I'm wrong. Does that not just by virtue of being a billionaire make you a target? And you have people now that literally regularly dehumanize and demonize people that are wealthy, and now Mamdani's telling everybody, well, this is where this guy lives. He was going to spend six billion dollars investing in New York City, and now he's decided to take it to my free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I couldn't be happier.
Speaker 1: And I think he'd be a fool to stay and even keep any business in New York.
Speaker 3: At this point, I could not agree with you more. And to demonize somebody that's given to the city and that frankly has earned their money is silliness. And and everything that you've got going on in New York it's just I mean, it's it all. Somebody's got to pay for it, right, And even with this this skill between you know, New Jersey and New York, Right, New Jerseyans are going to bear the brunt and the cost of the giveaways in New York City. And by the way, New Jersey's broke and it's not like we have the money, We've got a huge structural depthices.
Speaker 1: Well why does New Jersey have to pay for that? Why is because you're saying there'll be fewer tickets available for people in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Well, no, we've already tax dollars have already gone directly into the host committee. Those are our tax dollars that got put in there. We're absolutely paying the freight. So it's just total chaos silliness. Right. At one point, Governor Cheryl was proposing to raise taxes right on the sale of goods in and around the area where the games are being played. Fortunately, there's been enough pushback on that and they are no longer pursuing that. But again, it's just an indication that it's more New Jersey tax payers that they're going to flip these bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm sorry to hear that. It's not fair. Listen, we are now dealing. This is not just Mumdani. This is the Democratic Radicalized Party. This is Bernie Sanders, Grandpa Bernie. This is Pocahontas. This is Mumdanni. This is Graham Platner, you know, and he says he's a communist. This is the insanity of James tell Rico. This is the insanity of els Ed in Michigan running for office. The squad also, and then the so called leaders in name only in minority leaders. They won't take on these radicals because they dare not upset them. They don't want to upset them because they know then they the name the moniker of quote minority leader will be taken from them and they'll probably be pushed out of office themselves. So they care more about power than they do about principle, and so they dare not criticize even the guy with the Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 2: These people are nuts.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, I completely agree with you.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate your time and your good work. Thank you for your time, Rosemary Becky. We appreciate your time. Good luck with maybe finding a solution. I can't give you much hope because I don't really see it. Eight nine one, Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm having a little battle adjacent are board of I like Jason. Jason, Jason, how long you've been on the.
Speaker 4: Show as the full time guy. It's been fourteen years coming.
Speaker 2: Up on how many years overall?
Speaker 4: God, we first met each other I believe in nineteen ninety eight, ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the biggest sports fan on the crew, Well, there's two. There's you and Katie, and so I guess Game two of the Nick Game is on tonight and when I told you off air, and I don't know if Katie's in the same spot you are that I hope the Knicks lose.
Speaker 2: You were pretty pissed off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not a good look for you.
Speaker 2: Why is that look for me?
Speaker 5: I am a Knick fan.
Speaker 4: So like I told you, if you if you're going to root for the Knicks to lose, then you're the enemy.
Speaker 2: I just do it to tweak all my friends.
Speaker 5: Oh, you just hate New York. Just admit it. Like, what do you You went from? Is Florida Panthers fan?
Speaker 1: No, I actually was a Rangers fan. But before that I was growing up, I was a Philadelphia Flyers fan. I love the Broad Street Bullys, I love the I love the Florida.
Speaker 2: Panthers hockey team. That's my team. I have season tickets.
Speaker 1: I don't get to go as much as I want, but I haven't. Yeah, they won the last to Tampa. The Tampa Lightning always puts a good team on the ice. But and they won a couple of times, and but they're always up there. They always have a good team. They put together a good team. Credit I was so pissed when Montreal beat them in Game seven. Then I was pissed when Montreal won the next series Game seven, and then I was so happy.
Speaker 2: Oh Buffalo, they definitely deserved I thought they had it. I thought they had it.
Speaker 1: Last night's game was on maybe one of the best Stanley Cup Final hockey games that I'd ever seen.
Speaker 5: Both games one and two have been outstanding.
Speaker 1: Crazy and it's Vegas versus Carolina, and Carolina was down to zero going into the third period. I think there were ten minutes in before ten minutes left, and they scored three goals in a very short period of time, and then with like a minute thirty to go, Vegas tied it up and now it's sudden death. But let me just add this, Jason, I don't know if you remember any of the old Knicks Championships teams.
Speaker 5: It was born when they last won the championship.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Clyde Fraser.
Speaker 1: I mean we're talking some of the best of the best, Earl the Pearl Monroe, Willis Reid at center, Yeah, Dave de Busher and Bill Bradley Is as power forwards, great players. The crowd used to always look for Wingo to come off the bench, and they haven't won in thirty years.
Speaker 5: Oh they haven't.
Speaker 4: They haven't been there since the ninety nine. They haven't won it in forty years, Yes, since seventy three.
Speaker 2: Well, I just I.
Speaker 1: Think that's the lineup that it was in seventy three. I don't remember for sure. I'm not bad back and off. I'm for san Antonio all the way. By the way, I think Katie you you're for san Antonio seasoned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's she's not here.
Speaker 4: She's actually in San Antonio. But yes, he's a big.
Speaker 1: Spurs so she's working remote from San Antonio. She just wrote me on the ball screener.
Speaker 4: Yes, she actually attended a Spurs playoff game last round.
Speaker 1: Well, at least you're can afford those. I'd here, like, if you want a seat in the rafters at the garden, you're gonna pay five grand. That's why Donald Trump is scheduled to go tonight apparently. I guess he'll be sitting in Dolan's box. Would be my guest Monday, because I think he's good. Is he going to I thought he's going to game too.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, no, you're right, he's going. I think you're just going Monday. I advised him I said, what do you want to go there for? Maybe he's gonna be cheering.
Speaker 5: Maybe Dolan invited him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, all right, quick, Frank. We'll get to our phones when we come back. Eight hundred nine four one, Sean Ard number. If you want to be a part of the program Nity watch, keep in an eye on breaking news and bringing it to you first.
Speaker 6: Sean Hannity, all right, back.
Speaker 1: To our busy phones this Friday, eight nine four one, Shawn our number, Leon and Michigan.
Speaker 2: Leon, how are you happy Friday?
Speaker 7: Very good, Seawanne. Pleasure to talk to you today. I was calling responsible gentleman that you talked to yesterday afternoon, was talking about the issue, and I ran, and I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think that this whole situation where I ran, and we're we're putting a lot of emphasis on the costs of gas and those kinds of things based on this. But I think that I'm at a point where I appreciate the fact that that the president has gone after the Iran it's long overdue. I'm glad that he's got the cajones to do that. But I think we're at a point now where we're just kind of like it's kind of Obama asked to me. He's drawing the line in the sand, and they keep crossing it, and he just keeps moving the line. Don't you know, don't be he tells him, don't fire on anybody else, or don't don't do this, don't do that. They fire missiles at our ships, they file fire fire ballistic missiles in Da Kuwait, and we tell him, don't do that, don't do that, and and the ceasefire is still in existence. To me, it makes him look weak.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you, do you have any doubt that they're gonna if they keep doing this and they don't come to the deal that the President is insisting on and deal points have not wavered one bit, if they don't get that deal, do you have any doubt what Trump's going to do?
Speaker 7: I do at this point because I think, like I said, because I think that he's allowed them to get away with turning the tables on us a little bit and empowering them a little bit with some of the negotiating tactics, and I think that, uh, it's the first time that they fired on one of our ships. He should have just gone after him right then and there, So I'm not playing anymore.
Speaker 1: Look, I think the moment of truth is coming. I think this is oh that Trump has, you know, a certain bandwidth when it comes to patients, and I think, look, I personally don't believe you can trust the IRGC and as long as they have power and they have the right to veto whatever deal has made, or if they they get involved in military action, then the outcome will be inevitable. I think it's going to be sooner than later. Has it gone on longer than I think the President wanted. I wanted I expected. Yes, Is this going to be a forever war presence?
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: I mean we could drop more bunker buster bombs at the locations of where the sixty percent enrich uranium is and we can just entombent and keep eyes on it, and if we see anyone going near it, we'll we'll just send people back in and hit them again. I mean, I think you can protect it. That way probably the safer way for our troops, and I probably would recommend that over you know, sending them in on the ground if they don't have you know, the full cooperation of the Iranians and have other outside observers too, So it's going to come to an end. There's an election coming up. It's just inevitable. I think the world will insist the Straight of Hormuz stay open, and I think you might even see people that have been somewhat missing in action and cowardly and gut list that really rely on the Straight, not us, that they're gonna They're gonna end up having to deal with with.
Speaker 2: The Iranians themselves.
Speaker 1: But the world is a better, safer place and we're not going to burden our children with a nuclear armed Islamic fascist regime. So I try to keep that in perspective. I'm not going to fault the president for pursuing every avenue of peace, and if they choose destruction, that's going to be on them, not on him.
Speaker 2: But I hear your concerns. I'm hearing it from a lot of people.
Speaker 7: Check out the show twenty four to seven, download it to your iPod, be a Hannity Insider at Hannity dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm actually enjoying.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to what we hit kind of at the beginning of the show a little bit. The Democrats, they don't know how to deal with Graham Platner, you know, one of the accusers of him on this on how he treated women's sexual assaulting, is livid because apparently they gave the New York Times all this evidence, and the New York Times didn't want to print it, which makes it sound like they're, you know, running interference.
Speaker 2: Now here's the very interesting part.
Speaker 1: Chuck Schumer supporting him, Kirsten Gillibrand is supporting him, Bernie Sanders, Pocahontas. I mean, there's a whole bunch of people that have now come out and they're going to, at least for now, they're going to support this guy. The neo Nazi tattoo wasn't enough. The comments about women that are victims of sexual assault will stop, you know, getting so effed up and drinking so much, and take responsibility. The comments about a hero soldier who multiple tours of duty and saved many many lives, you know, I wish he was dead, and all the other all the other incendiary comments that he's aid and now these new allegations anyway, so they're all twisted up in pretzels.
Speaker 2: The same with tel Rico.
Speaker 1: How do you deal with the guy that believes in six genders, God non binary, wants to welcome mat at the border. You know, how do you deal with the guy in Texas running for Senate that is running a vegan campaign against you know, oil and energy prosperity, which is a big part of the economy in Texas. This guy's nuts and they keep saying they're going to spend tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars to help tell a Rico, good luck with that. I don't think they got a shot anyway. So jakeem Jeffries listen to him. Regarding Platiner, I will continue to defer to the Leader, Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 8: What would be your advice to House Democrats about whether or not they should support Grant Platinir Well.
Speaker 9: Let me say more generally, violence against women in any way, shape or form is completely and totally unacceptable, and that should be clear to everyone, and everyone needs to draw that bright line in the sand. In terms of the allegations that have been waged with respect to this particular candidate for the Senate, I haven't followed it closely. I will continue to defer to Leader Schumer and Senator Jilibrand in terms of the best path forward in Maine. I haven't had a conversation with Rocanna about this. Listen, John, We're focused on trying to take back control of the House of Representatives.
Speaker 8: He denies the behavior. We played that sound, but you also just said that any violence of women is unacceptable. Does that mean if it is in any way proven to be true, it should be disqualifying.
Speaker 9: Well, let's cross that bridge when we get to it now.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to take a stand you don't want to take. He didn't want to get involved in this Adam Schiff show. Here's one of the most interesting people though, that wouldn't weigh in AOC squad leader. Frankly, I would argue the real minority leader for Democrats in the US House.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: She declines to weigh in on Platinus, says she needs more time to read up on him. If it was a Republican with a Nazi tattoo, I doubt she'd need that time.
Speaker 2: But here's what she said.
Speaker 8: If you're reported by Grim Plattner in this New York Times article trapping a woman in a room being.
Speaker 10: Physical, Yeah, I mean, as you all know, this all kind of just came out I've been doing legislative business on the floor, so I need to dig into everything further before commenting on it. Yeah, because I think this reporting just recently came out, So I just want to make sure that I am fully read up on it before I comment on it.
Speaker 7: Generally about Platner, are you concerned by what you've seen so far?
Speaker 2: Does he offer voters more?
Speaker 8: Does he need to offer voters more of an explanation?
Speaker 10: I mean, again, I think I have to read up on this latest reporting.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 10: I think everyone when we run for office our responsibilities to our constituents and to the people of for me, New York fourteen in this case, for the people of Maine. So I think a lot of it. Again, I don't want to speak before I've dug into a lot of you know, to before I've dug into what's out there. So I don't want to be respectful of that.
Speaker 1: And then maybe the best answer with Schumer. You see, Schumer knows he is leader in name only, just like Hakeem Jeffries. Does they know they have no real power? And so Schumer is asked the question at a mini presser and five times, we're going to beat Susan Collins and take back the Senate.
Speaker 2: No matter what the question is.
Speaker 1: Listen one, Graham Platter, are you satisfiable the respirations he's.
Speaker 7: Given, the controversies his campaign space right hovering concerned about me.
Speaker 12: I met with Graham plattin today. We're going to beat Susan Collins take back the center.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that Dana mill is your prefer candidate Brady, and she's.
Speaker 5: To get back in you're standing the line of.
Speaker 12: Grand Platt later, We're going to beat Susan and take back.
Speaker 5: Yes, does jumpin sticking clin right? Is that's worth the provility and.
Speaker 6: We're gonna take that.
Speaker 12: We're gonna beat Susan Collins and take back any other subject you're got any other subjections?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you're right there. He believe that unsustained him.
Speaker 12: We're going to beat Susan Collins and take back the SA Beast launch team. You have not said if you're suing endorsing the Grand Partner, are you still supporting the grand Plats as I said, I endorsed Grand Patner. We're gonna take back. We're gonna beat Susan Collins and take back at the Center.
Speaker 1: Now Schumer is in a different spot. AOC won't take a stand. Uh hakeem. Jefferies isn't gonna take a stand, and he has to. So he thinks he's clever, he thinks he's threading the needle. But let me warn all of you, there's gonna be a two week period after Platner likely wins this primary next Tuesday, in which Platner, of his own volition, he would have to bow out himself, and the pressure on him to do such will be enormous, I promise you. And if he does bow out, then there is another interim period a couple of weeks because of this obscure main law that would allow the leaders in the Democratic Party to do another switch orou like Kamala in for Joe. And that's where they're really putting all their hope. All of this negative news on Graham Platner not coming from the Republicans, is not coming from Susan Collins. I promise you, It's all coming from Democrats because they're trying to take him out politically before this election, because they want to replace him, and they want to use that obscure law to do such. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to who's the next year Paul in my free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: Paul, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Hi, Sean, thank you for taking my call. I really appreciate I've been listening to you for oh my gosh, so many years. Thank you and type of Yeah, this is a different type of call for us here. You know, our family needs your help. There's a whole group of people that need your help. My son, who is who's young, was diagnosed with als lou Garrick's.
Speaker 2: Disease, just too How old is your son?
Speaker 11: He's twenty eight?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, that's not good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, something that you know I should be getting, not him. And so he's twenty eight now he's got diagnosed two years ago. He and his high school sweetheart were married in April of twenty twenty four, and he was diagnosed in August of twenty twenty four. And most positive people you can meet, they just had a child a month ago, a baby girl. And what I'm calling you about again, is we really been you know, we've gone to all the hospitals, we've gone, you know, for eighty years, Sean. You know there's Lugarrick eighty years now and still no answer, and I believe the time is right. And that's just for my son, for all the people in ALS, this whole community that's affected. It's so many people that people just lost track of it. And I believe with the technology today, with AI, coupled with President Trump, who doesn't like it, I think you're one hundred percent right. He doesn't like the wars, he doesn't like people dying. There's a whole group of people dying right under our noses. With everything else that's going on, we have the ability together to get this thing solved or at least to a point where they figure out something where they can maintain people with ALS, slow the progression tremendously. And I believe that our president can do this. He's just that kind of.
Speaker 1: Guy that well, the President is made dramatic moves as it relates to pharmaceuticals Favored Nation status OZ is on the front lines of fighting waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, outright stealing. They are also allowing the process. You know, a pharmaceutical company I know gets you know, demonized, demonized, demonized, but before they can get a new medication into the marketplace. It costs them a billion or billions of dollars to do so, and the odds of them being successful in the end are very difficult. They're trying to streamline that process, and then of course the president put in place right to try. I don't know of any clinical trials that now exist for als. I have known people that have had it. It's horrible to watch people. I mean, basically, they get worse and worse. You never get better. It's degenerative. And I'm sorry that you're son at such a young age as going through this. And you know, I will ask rfk Jr. Next time I see him. I saw him last week or the week before. I'll ask Oz when I talked to him. I'll see what about these other diseases. I know that there's a lot of similar concern about specific cancers. Apparently there's a lot of hope on pancreatic cancer that recently came out. My father died of pancreatic cancer. So it's hard for me to tell you. Just you know, sit tight. But these guys got a full plate and they're up at six am at work at their desk, and then I'm done until nine o'clock at night. This is that's their schedule. So they've got a lot of a lot of issues that they have to deal with. But I'll be glad to mention it to them. See if I can find anything out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've tried so many things to try to gain such a President Trump through different channels. And all of a sudden it dawned on me because you know, several years ago before covid uh Trace Atkins concert, my wife you introduced my wife to actually Trace Atkins because she was over by the trailer by remember she met you. She said, oh my gosh, what a nice guy. And then there was another event and and all of a sudden dawned on us. How could I get I mean, I've been writing letters to different people. I send emails of old school. I don't know how else to go online and anything else, but I've been sending letters. I really believe, I honestly believe that if this could be put in front of President Trump, he would be like, you know, because we talk about what we talked about all the time. You know, if he solved cancer, he would still not get recognized. Right, he solves this and he works on this. This they couldn't turn their back. I mean, he would have to get the Nobel price.
Speaker 1: And listen, it's it's not just als, it is ms, it is uh, it is every cancer, it is heart, lung, respiratory, it's health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, longevity. It is also on top of that, you got to put up one hundred plus billion dollars in corruption that they've got to handle every day. It is a daunting task. However, I'm sure it is on the list because it's a fairly common disease, although it's not a high percentage of the population. But it is one of the most brutal things to watch as a family member. You know, you see people, you know, towards the end of this process, if they really if it really takes hold, they have a hard time, you know, drinking or eating or talking. And it's rough. I've seen this up close and personal. It's not fun.
Speaker 11: So my ask is, if you have the opportunity, I.
Speaker 2: Will ask them.
Speaker 11: The answer is yes, you could ask that is to be part of this, be part of the story, Sean, because I really.
Speaker 1: Believe I don't do it to be a part of the story. I do it because I will try to get a report. You know what, where is this particular issue? I ask guys all the time. We talk all the time. All right, God, bless you and your son. I'm sorry you're going through that. I'm sorry he's going through that. He's too young. Too young.
Speaker 2: When I hear about young people, it always breaks my heart.