Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your city. Wanna way I gets as saying you a conscious sound will be higher high in a jailer. And if you want a little banging again, you come along.
Speaker 2: He wants a civil war on the streets of America, not just here.
Speaker 3: He's testing the boundaries by nationalizing the Federal Guards.
Speaker 1: Live into the poetry of this constitution. We the people, We the people, We the people.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in the style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 6: We're coming.
Speaker 1: To your city. Don't way I get tals and saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 7: The New Sean Hennity Show more I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Coming up next, our final news roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 6: All right, News round up in Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free number. It is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Uh, well, we're expecting more unrest tonight. The unrest has been spreading around the country now from Los Angeles to San Francisco and uh New York City, in Chicago and Dallas and Atlanta. And on Saturday, they expect to have a nationwide rallies right now they're saying thirty five cities are included. And what is it that the what is it that the left and Democrats are actually complaining about? How did we get in this situation to begin with? We got in this situation because Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Majorcis and every Democrat flat out lied to the American people and said the border is secure and the border is closed. And meanwhile, we were showing images to you for four straight years of Harris, Biden, Mayorcis illegals crossing into the country anywhere between twelve and twenty million. Nobody has an exact number. And we know that among those people from over two hundred countries include known terrorists, and we now know there are Iranians assassination squads in the country. We know that we have murderers and rapists. We have the names of the people that are victims. We scroll them all the time on Hannity of the TV shows so you can read it. I've read many of them, the names and examples on the air. There's so many, too many to count. We have cartel members, we have gang members, we have drug dealers in this case out in California. I've read the crimes, child molestation, murder. You have gang members, other hardened criminals, and ICE was sent out there to do their job. Now, the added protection in California because it's a sanctuary state is pretty breathtaking. It really, it takes my breath away because police out in California are not allowed to even ask somebody's immigration status. And police in California because the sanctuary, but they're not allowed to assist the ICE agents.
Speaker 1: That means they are on their own.
Speaker 6: You know, I mentioned him earlier in the program where we played at the bottom of this half hour. You know, I mean, at least the phonic just pore up. I mean, I've never seen a beatdown like this. New York Governor Kathy Hokeel and the fact that he signed this executive order not once, not twice, but three times. And in the executive order it talks about and its Executive Order one seventy and it talks about, Wow, this is a critical services state services, access to state services critical to the well being of immigrant communities. New York remains committed to welcoming immigrants as vital and respected members of our states. She's talking about illegal immigrants and pursuing to Executive Order one seventy the policy of the state that state officers and employees shall not inquire about an individual's immigration status unless necessary to determine eligibility for a program, benefit or provision of a service, or disclose information to the federal immigration authorities for the purpose of federal civil immigration enforcement, unless required by law. In other words, they aid and abt the law breaking. That's what they're doing, and it's institutionalized in these in the sanctuary states and cities. Who are they protecting the murderers, the child molesters, the gang bangers, the cartel members, violent criminals. That's why when asked by Matt Towery in a poll this week, fifty nine to thirty nine American support Donald Trump's decision to send Guard troops and other troops to protect the people of California because local law enforcement there, as a matter of statute and law in that state, which I would argue itself, is unconstitutional because you're aiding and a betting law breaking. You know, listen to how insane people get. Here's the mayor of Chicago comparing ice raids to the Confederacy they're terrified.
Speaker 1: They are absolutely terrified. And that's look.
Speaker 2: I remember a few stand ups ago and I talked about what terrorism looks like.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 2: There should be no question to what our country would look like had the Confederacy won.
Speaker 1: We're seeing it on full display.
Speaker 6: And then we have a guy that never once in his life, you know, ever walked away from a television camera. And that's the Senate Minority Leader Chucky Schumer, never once ignoring a question about the LA rights.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, senator, what are democrats mean when they say that the LA protests are peaceful?
Speaker 2: Senator?
Speaker 8: Senator, what do democrats mean when they say the LA protests are peaceful?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Do you consider burning private property peaceful? Wow?
Speaker 6: Chuck Schumer never did that his entire career. Then you have New York City anti ice protesters. It was an African American woman. We showed this on TV last night, and these protesters she's saying, I've got to go to work. You claim you're peaceful, and they wouldn't let this woman cross and go to her job.
Speaker 1: Mostly peaceful.
Speaker 3: Listen, I just know, how is it?
Speaker 9: How do you like weel about stopping a black woman from going to work.
Speaker 1: Oh no, not worse, So.
Speaker 4: You don't care about stopping black people from going to work.
Speaker 7: And look at this.
Speaker 6: And then the mayor of l a genius that she is, Karen Bass, actually blamed the ice raids for the riots and the looting.
Speaker 1: Well, what are we supposed to do?
Speaker 6: Allowed the child molesters, the murderers, the drug dealers, the gang members, violent criminals, just what Rome free the way she and Gavin have allowed this to happen and spiral out of control.
Speaker 1: Listen to what she said a week ago.
Speaker 9: Everything was peaceful in the city of Los Angeles and in all of the representatives behind me in their cities as well. Things began to be difficult on when raids took place. And it's important that I begin there because that is the cause of the problems that have happened in the City of Los Angeles and other cities.
Speaker 1: This was a This.
Speaker 9: Was provoked by the White House. The reason why we don't.
Speaker 6: Know that would be called enforcing the laws of our land. That's their job, but they, of course are aiding and abetting the law breakers. Mike Davis is the founder president of the Article three Project. Anyway, appreciate you being with us. I saw that you tweeted out about Mayor Bass. Right now, the Trump administration is using LA as a test case, and you said, this dumb, woke politician is going to end up with federal charges. She might, she might not, It doesn't really matter. The fact is we have to get the job done and we've got to protect law enforcement. Local law enforcement, as a matter of statute, is not even allowed to help ice, So the president needs to protect them, and we also need to enforce the laws, especially against these hardened criminals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly right, Seawan. President Trump campaigned on the facts that he's going to expel these over ten million illegal aliens who President Biden illegally mass imported and paroled into America, including the most vicious terrorists in the world by Trendy Arragua and MS thirteen. The American people like what they heard. They gave him an overwhelming electoral mandate all seven swing states, three hundred and twelve electoral votes the popular vote. He kept the House, he won a comfortable margin in the Senate. And President Trump's doing the unthinkable. He's actually doing what he promised American voters he would do it. I would remind Governor Davin Newsom or La Mayor Karen Bass or any of these other states local politicians that the Supreme Court has made crystal clear, including back in twenty twenty three under Biden, that the federal government has the lead on immigration under the supremacy Clause.
Speaker 1: It's called the Supremacy Clause.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, And they certainly have jurisdiction and they're doing their job. And all you're getting, why would you complain about when the arrest of murderers and child molesters.
Speaker 1: Explain that part.
Speaker 6: To mease the people of California. I don't think they're complaining about it.
Speaker 5: Now. This is like a ninety five to five issue that President Trump is going to expel terrorists, murderers, rapist robbers, carjackers. I think ninety five percent of Americans would go along with that. But these Democrat politicians are sold beholden to their Marxist base that they're going to do the most irrational things like support the rioters. As the President of the United States is calling up the National Guard to defend federal law enforcement who are under attack. And the reason federal law enforcement is under attack is because Governor knew some and Mayor Bass refuse to do their jobs. They refuse to protect their cities. This is unacceptable, and I would say to these local politicians, state, local politicians, there is a difference between sitting back and doing nothing to help the federal government. You may lose your federal funding, but if you affirmatively obstruct federal law enforcement, if you affirmatively obstruct the president's deportation of illegal aliens, you are committing very serious federal crimes. You're committing crimes under harboring illegal aliens, conspiracy, stating, and a betting. I don't think that Mayor Bass or Governor Knew Some understand that if they cross that line. We have a new sheriff down this time, and her name is Attorney General Pam Bondi, and she's not messing around.
Speaker 6: All right, quick break more on the madness, and then we expect thirty five cities to have protests over the weekend. Mike Davis, founder president of the Article three Project on the other side, then we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, all right, we can to tell you what Mike Davis, he's the founder of the President of the Article three project. As we talk about the madness in California and other sanctuary cities and states. I had Pam Bondi on the show two nights ago, and I said, we already know what Karen Bass and Gavin Newsom are going to do, and that's nothing. They're just going to complain about enforcing the rule of law. Okay, I get that part. What is the federal government going to do? And she was very clear, as has Christy Noman, very clear. Tom Holman been very clear. Their answer is we are going to do our job. That's what they're going to do. Now, if you look at the people that have been arrested, Thomas burglary, drugs and possession and selling of controlled substances, lud action against children, lout and lascivious acts against the child under fourteen, battery, espousal abuse, drug trafficking, drug manufacturing, weapon possession, money laundering, threatening crimes with the intent to terrorize, in battery, I mean, human smuggling. I mean, do I need to go on? How much more do we have to know about all these people? I mean, I can give you every case in point that I have, because there's a lot of examples of this.
Speaker 5: Remember the same leftist politicized and weaponized intelligencies and law enforcement to go after not only Trump and his top eights. They went after his supporters on January sixth, They persecuted them. They went after parents outraged by gender chaos and the resulting rapes in high school bathroom. They went after pro life, elderly Christians praying at abortion clinics. They hunt it down January sixth, defendants for four years. But when President Trump wants to go after the most vicious and dangerous illegal aliens in the world, they are He's running into this opposition, this fierce opposition from these Democrat politicians. And it's sad. This is not my parents or our grandparents Democrat party. These are not liberals who love America. These are leftists. They're Marxists. They hate America and they're trying to destroy it from within.
Speaker 6: Bringing something up that we brought up yesterday and played on TV last night, let me play for you, Bill Clinton, and you tell me what has happened to this party.
Speaker 2: Listen, all Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected, but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they home i'd otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants, The public service they.
Speaker 1: Use impost burdens on our taxpayers.
Speaker 2: That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits.
Speaker 1: To illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more.
Speaker 1: To stop it. I mean, he sounds like Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: It's a completely different Democrat Party that was my parents and grandparents Democrat party back then. I'll tell you what. Today's Democrat Party is controlled by the Obama people China. The Democrat politicians of today are beholden to the Marxist base, and they're going to scare the hell out of the middle of our country when they see videos of these foreign terrorists flying foreign flags, burning police cars, burning down buildings, stopping traffic, and then the Democrat politicians are sighting with this and trying to stop President Trump from putting this down. The Democrat Party is insane.
Speaker 6: We appreciate your time, Mike Davis eight hundred nine one. Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's Scott Shannon here.
Speaker 1: And if you're like me, you're.
Speaker 7: Scratching your head trying to figure out why Sean Hannity would get up on stage with a professional comedian.
Speaker 1: Jimmanian Jimmy Baylor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's happening later this month and Clearwater and Fort Lauderdale June twenty eighth and twenty nine. It's cool to be here, find out why and how he's going to pull this off. They're calling it Punchlines and Patriots. It's Sean Hannity on stage with Jimmy Fayla. He's a professional comedian.
Speaker 8: Whoo.
Speaker 7: They're doing two shows, one in Clearwater and one in Fort Lauderdale June twenty eighth and twenty ninth, Tacobs, They're going fast. Check it out at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 6: Sean twenty five, twenty five Now to the top of the air. Why I can tell you why I'm doing it, because I'm sick and tired of comics that aren't funny, and there's so much material that is untapped, and that's what's gonna make this show incredibly unique. Just before the fourth of July. Perfect timing. Saturday, June twenty eighth, Clearwater, Florida. And Clearwater means if you're in Tampa. That means, if you're in Fort Myers or Sarasota, or if you're in the Panhandle, come down and see us. We'd love to see you. If you're in Orlando, come and see us. It's gonna be Saturday night, June twenty eighth, seven o'clock, Clearwater, Ruth Eckert Hall, Tickets, Hannity dot Com. The next night, Sunday, we are bringing the show, in conjunction with Fox Nation to Fort Lauderdale at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. That means, if you're in Fort Lauderdale, if you're in Miami, if you're anywhere up and down the coast of Florida, really you can get there pretty easily. Foca, Helray Beach, Manalapan, Palm Beach, West, Palm Beach, please come. We'd love to see you. It is going to be a great show. I mean, Jimmy Fayla does not stop harassing me with his material in a really fun way. Actually, anyway, tickets again. Hennity dot com hope you can join us. Please protect yourself and your family. Please know that you have options. You don't automatically have to go for the lethal option with permanent consequences, and some situations might call for that. Other situations you might be able to get away with non lethal force. And that is the technology of Berner by RNA. Go to Burner dot com today and they you can. With Berner. They fire projectiles including kinetic rounds, rounds with tear gas and pepper spray. Watch their videos when you go to their website. You'll incapacitate any perpetrator thirty to forty minutes. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away. They just launched their compact launcher. It's the smallest to date, four inches long, two smartphones thick. It's easy to conceal Carrie without attracting any unnecessary attention. If fires four feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch. If you're a woman, you want to put it in your pocketbook. Nobody will know and you'll have protection. And by the way, every one of these is hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Guys, you can carry it on your hip. Just go to BYRNA dot com. Also check out their retail store locator including select sportsmen's warehouse stores, Burner retail stores. But it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a background check. Just go to BYRNA dot com. Today, it's just too good. What a least the Phonic did with New York Governor Kathy Hokeel today, it is just too good. Let me play it again.
Speaker 8: Raymond Rojas Basilio, do you know who that is?
Speaker 10: I'm telling you this. I will tell you the policies of New York we cooperate with. I know you you do not.
Speaker 5: You do not.
Speaker 8: Specifically, Ice Woods told not to detain this individual. And he burned a woman alive on the New York subways in Kathy Hochels, New York. So I will keep on going. What about Raymond Rojas Basilio, do you know who that is?
Speaker 10: I'm going to tell you our overall policy which will address all this.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you who that is. He is an illegal who molested an eleven year old in our state. Because again of your sanctuary state policies, this illegal was shielded from federal immigration enforcement and able to commit this heinous crime. And what about Wilson Castillo Diaz?
Speaker 10: Do you know who that I'm telling you this. We do cooperate fully with ice in criminal prespect our sanctuary.
Speaker 8: You're not advocating for these victims only. This is a five year old who was raped to Lomon Island in Nassau County. You are not advocating on behalf of these victims. You are shielding illegals, even in your opening statement that you're prioritized putting illegals first, Rapes of young girls, beatings of NYPD cops by illegals who are here under Kathy Hochels failed policies, burning New Yorkers alive. This is Kathy Hochals New York. It's one of many the many reasons why you're hemorrhaging support from hard working.
Speaker 10: Vis are horrific crimes. In their heart, they're.
Speaker 8: Horrific crimes that are committed on your watch. You sign this executive order on your first day in office, you sign it again and again this January we deserve a governor who stands up for law abiding New Yorkers, doesn't put illegals first, but actually puts New Yorkers first.
Speaker 10: I appreciate Rather than after the viral moment, I suggest you no.
Speaker 8: No, no, I'm standing up for New Yorkers. Other than addressing the illegals in New York, you were prioritizing your far left sanctuary state policies, which you put in place with executive orders.
Speaker 6: I mean, I thought when Alistafonic took down these presidents of Ivy League institutions, it was it was one of the best beatdowns I've ever seen in Congress. This was I mean, somebody, it was like a verbal I can't even explain it. And Kathy Hokeeld doesn't know anything, and people wonder why I left New York. I left it gladly. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, CJ North Carolina on the Sean Hannity showf CJ, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 11: How you doing?
Speaker 5: Sean?
Speaker 11: Doing great?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 11: I have going on. So I got two points to ponder. One is in any foreign country. If you go to the Middle East, you go to China, you go to South America, you go anywhere in Asia. If you and I go to a building, a federal building to burn it down and we carry an American flag, we're not going to jail. We're probably going to be shot. That's that's correct in these other countries. That's how it goes. And number two, you know what's going on today with Israel. I'm all for Israel taking out nukes in the Iran and in anyone in this country thinks that the Iranians won't kill Americans, they will do it because they we are the infidel. We have to recognize that and be careful of these people that are direct.
Speaker 6: I just want to manage people's expectations. This is going to be a very difficult military operation. I however, I believe it is a necessity for the reasons you just said. They they think they're doing God's will if they kill the infidels. They believe in convert or die. They're the number one state sponsor of terror. And I have every belief, every fiver of my being. I believe if they ever become a nuclear power, we will see a modern day holocaust in our lifetime, and that means they will use those weapons.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 6: If I didn't, I would tell you, But my job is to be honest. By the way, eighty four percent of people Rasmussen, they support the president and the decision, even though it's the harder. The president tried his hardest to have peace with them, and we see where it's going. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. CJ eight. I have a great day, Billy and Texas. Billy, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, how you doing, Sean?
Speaker 1: Oh good man? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, I've found myself disagreeing with mister Davis. The the Democrats aren't insane, they're evil and I know that sound, so let me explain what I mean. Seen Waters the other day said, Hey, I was on I was on the streets. I didn't see anything going on. I didn't see any violence. And that's what they do. That's the most insidious thing about what they do. Their their accolytes, the people that pray to them, but will believe whatever they say and what they If you don't do what they say, then you're part of the problem. They used to the big lies, not anything new. And I've got lots and lots of liberal friends that have a lot of good in them. And the problem with that is with them is weight makes them weak minded. And it's easy for people like Maxine Waters and Shumer and holder In, these people that will just flat lie and we know they're lying, to get over on them and to and to weave them into their in their into their little cabal. And it's, you know, it's.
Speaker 5: You know easy.
Speaker 6: This is why I call it, you know, phony fane selective moral outrage. January sixth, January sixth, January sixth, In the Summer of Love, twenty twenty, mostly peaceful, who doesn't dead Americans? Thousands of injured cops, billions in property damage. They lied. They lied about Joe's cognitive state. They lied about the border being closed and secure. Uh, they light about inflation being transitory. They just lie all the time. Now they're lying again, and mostly peaceful. I'm like, I don't see most peaceful anything, and neither does anyone with ice to see. And they just don't care, because you know, you would think they would have learned the lying didn't help them in the election in twenty four.
Speaker 4: Did it No, And David Dorn was shot in the back of the head during that summer of twenty twenty, and it was evil what happened to him, and they just want to ignore it. Now it's getting down to the cutting now, and we've got to make a decision. Each and every one of us is born with it innate understanding between right and wrong, and we've got to make some hard decisions here about what we're going to do. People, each one of us need to make the decision where they're going to support these evil democrats and people like Maxine Waters and Shoemer and Holder and Obama and Clinton and the rest of them. They're just evil. I'm sorry, and I know that sounds hard, but look.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to judge their hearts. I am just telling you that. You know, when it's sort of like when you lie and you know you're lying, you're just so completely dishonest, so partisan, so power hungry. But it's not working anymore for them. The media was complicit and lying about Joe and his cognitive state and the borders being secure and inflation being transitory. How did that work out for them? The media? Now, you know, with all they threw at Donald Trump. Nobody listened to them, nobody cared what they said, and they followed their heart and Donald Trump got reelected. The same with Democrats. Chuckie Schumer's poll in a seventeen percent Democrats have a twenty percent twenty semi percent approval rating. How's it working out for them? This lying thing? It's not working out. I can tell you right now. If I lied the way other colleagues in the press lie every day, you wouldn't listen to my show because you would know you cannot trust me. Occasionally, I'm not taking a victory lap when I list Richard Jewell, Duke Lacrosse, Ferguson Missouri, Uva, Freddie Gray Baltimore, George Zimmerman, or Russia collusion, FAIZA abuse, the double standard rate at mar A Lago or top secret classified information double standard or telling the story about the real value of mar A Lago, or telling the real giving you the real valuation, or giving you the truth about the statute of limitations had run out and now Vin Bragg's novel legal theory. They could have reported all of this. They could tell you the truth. I told you the truth about Joe's cognitive state. They they all chose to cover it up and lie. If I did what they did, I don't think I wouldn't have I don't I don't think i'd be I don't think it's surviving this business. They're not surviving. I look at the ratings every day. I am telling you they're not surviving.
Speaker 4: And Sean, my brother, that's what separates them from us. You know, if if if I heard you lie like that, like did, I would quit listen to your show, and everybody that listens to your show would stop listening. And that's the separation. And that's the decision that each one of us, each every one of us American guys, got to make a decision whether we're going to support and listen.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's not popular.
Speaker 6: Do you realize there are known conservatives that for three years beat the crap out of me because I supported Donald Trump every day, you know, I listen. I saw Glenn Beck recently. He was one of them, and we joked about it. You know, I have nothing against Glenn. Ben Shapiro is another one. They just beat the craft Linda, true or false. They spent every day pounding me, but I went with my gut and my heart. And you know, now now they have seen the light, and I'm glad they're on board. And I have nothing against them, nothing. I wish them only the best and success.
Speaker 4: You know, I remember when Alan Colmes used to mock you. You know that's how long I listen to you, and I kind.
Speaker 1: Of mocked him, Moore, but go ahead, Well, God.
Speaker 4: Rest his soul, God rest his soul. But you know, but that's that's what I mean. You know, he Allen was so co opted by their They're very attractive, Okay, we love everybody. We're all about equity and treating everybody fair. And if you don't believe us, we're gonna we're gonna burn your Testila deal down, you know. I mean, that's and we each one of us has faced every day with a decision like that, and we're getting down to a point. And in Texas, a cutting day is a bloody day. I don't know if you know anything about cutting day in Texas, but it's a bloody, bloody day and we're and it's it's it's you know, it's just I'm just you know, you see what they've done to Fetterman. Fetterman dare to speak up about what's going on in LA and his own people are tearing them to pieces. And one part of me, the hateful part of me, is just eating that up with a spoon. I'm just like, well, good, they're tearing each other apart. But the other part of me knows that there's good in everybody. And I'm just asking all those people on the other side of the fence over there to dig deep and to think and to examine what people like Maxine Waters say, and examine what people like Obama said, and examine the t tumor and the rest of them, and just and just pick the good.
Speaker 1: And you know what I would like.
Speaker 6: I'd like to believe there are some people that you can convince, but I have learned, having started in this business in nineteen eighty seven, that you're not going to convince most of them. They are so rapidly ideological and extreme you cannot reason with them. I can try, but it's usually not successful. Good call. We appreciate it. Lad you're out there, Billy eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: I have some wrap things up at today.
Speaker 6: We are following two stories very very closely today obviously the unrest now spreading throughout the country. We are officially on watch whether or not there is conflict breaking out with Israel and Iran and what role the US may or may not play in it. Mark Meadows, Aaron Cone and much much more. Set you DVR nine Eastern Tonight Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Lot going on back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.