Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jettie and Key Arms. I'm looking up. I'm looking up at the Bank of Televisions, and I got two screens with people in the streets and smoke and chaos, and I didn't know what they were. And then you read underneath one of them's Minneapolis. One of them was Turan. Didn't really tell them apart Live from Studio Ce Senior, a dimly lit room deep with on the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And hey, everybody, little Friday. Today we're under the tuolge of our general manager, Lars lo Ki Rasmussen. Is that a person or a place or a thing? Now you'll have to guess, and if you guess correctly, you could win a new car. He's the Danish foreign Minister. He's been making the rounds in Washington talking to jd Vance and Little Marco, trying to not get invaded by our our obsessed president, trying to prepare to go to war with the United States of America as a tiny country to defend Greenland. Yeah, we literally have more buglers in our military than they have citizens. France sent some troops yesterday to Greenland to help defend England to Greenland, Yeah, to help defend and we just stopped. That's where we are now. France is sending troops in case there's an invasion by the US. Wow. We talked about this in the kitchen of my house last night, trying to go through the whole thing, and I kept saying, well, it's not going to happen. I mean, we're not going to evade. But remember we had the clip from Stephen Miller, Trump's Big Advisors last week and which he was basically saying, well, yeah, we just we just land people and take Greenland. It's not like NATO is going to fight us, which I think is true. I don't think Danish troops and French troops would actually fire on US marines. Well. No, The part I get hung up on is if we invade Greenland, we're obligated to fight us by one of our most sacred relationships, NATO. We have a treaty to defend Greenland, so we would have to well Denmark. Yeah, oh, but Denmark's part of NATO. Okay, gotcha. Yeah, right exactly. Hmm, yeah, yeah, I know how that works. Well, that's I guess that's why it would be kind of rough on NATO. Yeah, it's not going to happen, by the way, but with the whole the any sort of physical violence over Greenland, Well, but is that going to because they don't fight back when we land the marine corps on the beaches, you know what? Or but we're not going to land the marine corn the beaches that France is sending troops Denmark has already sent. I know, I know. I was gonna say this has a weird It's like a World War One, the lead up to World War One plus Wag the Dog, plus I don't know, Aviden Costello comedy or something Marx Brothers movie. Stop acting like it might happen or it might happen. Right, this whole thing is obscene. Trump needs that. Just gear the frig down, stop it. Yeah, we got plenty of enemies. Quit at making enemies of our friends, good lord. Kind of a worn out biolism, worn out a story that's happening right now. They're keeping it kind of secret. Do we have our first case of space gune a Rhea? That's what I'm wondering, as there was a mission up to uh space station to rescue somebody with a medical problem, and they're not saying any more than that, and you're assuming it is for some reason the clap, Well, they keeping it quiet. It's lonely out in space. Elton John told us that that's true. Founder of NASA, Elton John. But they're keeping it quiet as that it's the first time I've ever had to rescue somebody because of a medical emergency. And then John the first man to orbit. There's a punchline there, but I'm not sure what it is. I didn't want it to sound hell. For God's sake, Oh God's sake, now what you know what, go ahead and invade Greenland. Nothing is sacred anymore. I suppose they wouldn't tell this no matter what was I don't. I don't think it's gonna ren but I suppose it's a hip a thing, so an astronaut, yeah, and it's nobody's damn business thing as well, although I can certainly see people having a legitimate interest. Oh my gosh, what of our astronauts is sick, so sick they have to bring them back or the medical problem are they sick. Yeah, I think the interest would be is there something about being up in space that is inherently causes something or other That would be a good thing to say. We do not believe it is in any way connected to about the mission, but you know, it could be a hearty rhythmia for goodness sakes or anything like that. So oh yeah, good gazillion things could happen. This first time they've ever done that. And they went up there and grabbed this person and brought them back and are getting them medical care. And then like in a week, we're launching a mission. First time astronauts are going to be orbiting the Moon or anywhere near the moon in a half a century and going up to the Moon, going around, taking some pictures and coming back. And that's happening real soon, which will be very exciting. Pulling up the Chinese flag and throwing it in the trash. Yeah, are the rest of the astronauts like, you know, you went to Disney and your sister got sick and was puke and so you had to end the whole thing. Family had to go home early. I mean, they know they can't blame the person, but they're you know, they're a little bit annoyed, so speak get annoyed. Some people are annoyed by the headline that a lot of mainstream media, like The New York Times went with last night, federal agent shoots immigrant in Minneapolis, as opposed to a more specific headline getting into more of the details that could say something along the lines of ice officer attacked with a shovel defends himself, right, right, criminal illegal alien attacks ice officer. Yeah, so we can get into that story in a little more detail. You attack a cop, what do you think is gonna happen? You're gonna shake hands when it's over and say you best at me?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Part of friends. I was mostly thinking about I would not want to be an ice officer in Minneapolis right now, no matter what you think about this. Ye're in ice doing law enforcement. That's your career path is. That's where you are now. You've been given this task and all of the politics around it and people attacking you. I was watching some of the videos last night from earlier. The shooting happened around six Minneapolis time. But I mean, there are people you know doing that whole one finger and a finger an inch away from your face. Thing screaming at you kill yourself, kill yourself. These ice officers, and then one tries to do a traffic stop to get an illegal Venezuelan gang member. It turns out to be this guy runs in his car, crashes, it takes off. Officer goes after him, tries to tackle him. Some other people come out of a house and come over. Somehow a snowshovel arrives who knows how in the chaos, and they start beating the officers. There's three guys beaten in the officer he fears for his life, turns around and shoots the original dude in the leg. Yeah, that ends the melee, But god, can you imagine being in that situation? Holy crap. I'm glad when I go to work every day I don't have that staring me in the face. I think we've all experienced, either personally or watched the angry childlike I'm ratcheting up. Yeah, if you ratchet up, I'll ratch it up. That's fine, I'll ratchet up more. I'll ratch it up more, and back and forth and explain to me a time or two that's ended well where everybody says, yes, we did the right thing. Or is that virtually always looked upon as foolish, unwise means the same thing, stupid, redundant. I just there seems to be that and nothing but that in the air right now, and it's just bad. That's true. But both sides, I'm sure believe the politics will end up on their side, the majority. Do you think they're being that even that cerebral about it. Well, I think Trump sees chaos and cities as people always end up in a place of we need more order, and he's going to bring order. And then the anti Trump crowd, you know, that's what the mayor keeps saying, don't take the bait. So he presents it as are they're putting you in a decision dilemma. Trump's trying to put you in a decision dilemma, right, and don't take the bait because they're gestapo right fascists in the rest of it. And so Joe Rogan said something to that effect apparently the other day, the big time podcaster that everybody's heard of, and because he did, Wow, I heard that like five times yesterday on different major news. They had that on the ABC Evening News last night. Joe Rogan now believing we're acting like the Gestapo because they believe so many people care about what Joe Rogan thinks that him him having that opinion was worth putting on the evening News. I thought that was interesting. Well, it's another example of a guy who's quasi trumpy. He's not consistently trumpy. Joe's pretty independent as we are. But the fact that he is saying something that sounds critical Trump immediately gets faulted to the top rival news in a way we've described any times. Here's my favorite headline of the day. People are paying ninety nine dollars a month to talk to a Tony Robbins chatbot. Wow. Nine bucks on me note a month sounds a little stiff to me. Wow, I'd say. The other hand, maybe it keeps me motivated and thinking positively. Does the chatbot have big, white, perfect teeth. Oh, of course it does. You know, maybe you turn your life around, you turn your career around, you start a new chapter of your life that's worth ninety nine bucks a month. Absolutely a little skeptical. Let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Space Gunnery and not a bad band name either. I don't think not a good one. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe getting on this Thursday. It is January fifteenth, your twenty twenty six, Warmstrong, you're getting We approved this program. Ooh, beware the IDEs of January. Here we go officially according to FCC rules and REGs. The show starts at Mark Good to be with you.
Speaker 3: I'm Tony Nikoppo in Chicago. The breaking news right now, the battle from Greenland. President Trump says anything short of full US control the world's largest island is quote unacceptable.
Speaker 1: If we don't go in, Russia's going to go any China is.
Speaker 4: Gonna go in.
Speaker 3: What's in sake for US security?
Speaker 1: Tonight?
Speaker 3: Uijajang standing by at the White House.
Speaker 1: There you go. No, they're not They're Marda, NATO, Russian, China are not going in. It's a pretty exciting story there. It will not happen. Stop it, act like the president not a real estate mogul. Stop it. France sending troops to Greenland in case the US marines land. France ought to take a look at France. It's calling apart. And you're right, there is some sort of weird okay, I guess We're going through the motions on this thing like it's real. At some point something does something happened. It's wise. I know there's an old timey movie and the premise of this is of that is similar to what's going on the Mouse that roared. I can't remember, but it's like everybody just nobody wants war. Nobody thinks they're gonna be war, but everybody thinks, well, move troops. We got to move troops and blah blah blah, we're speaking of rodents. Is it? Is it more along the lines of give them mouse a cookie, say you're gonna invade Greenland, and another NATO country is gonna send troops. Another NATO country sends troops, and you're gonna have to send troops, and then it just keeps going like that. Hey Kim, Wow, Okay, Well, anyway, we got more on that coming up later. We got Katie's headlines. Lots of jazzy stuff today, as always, Tony Robbins chatbots. I mean, where does that end? All on the way, stay here, we can do an entire hour on the warnings that come with this new space heater. I just bought that. I'm plugging in I'm sure in the modern world, because you know, you gotta have a warning for everything. She don't get sued with one of the biggest warnings on it as I took the space heater out because it's always so freaking cold in here and I can't take it any longer. First of all, they're they're for offices. That that's what Amazon is full of. People are cold at the office and they get space heaters for around their little cubicle. There's lots of them, But anyway could cause heat, earthmia or something like that. So something that makes you hot could cause the problems that come with being too hot. Doesn't surprise me. It doesn't really, see God, they warned me. Yeah, no kidding. If otherwise, just sit there getting hotter and hotter until I passed out and died, right and it'd be the fault by myself. I can't think of any It'd be the fault of this company that made this thing.
Speaker 2: You're also not opposed to plug them into power strips.
Speaker 1: Why to go straight into a wall? Why is that fine? I don't know. I just remember a bunch of people telling me that when I got a space I think case your power strip is weak, or it's a cheap Chinese crap or whatever. It might overheat. Yeah, you know, Jack, you've said it before, and I would agree. Then we need to move on. But it was the dawn of those warnings that was the first step into the valley of impotency for America. I think that that's just the valley of impotency. Yeah. I vacation there once. It wasn't as much fun as I expected it. Judy was disappointed. Anyway, let's move on. Who's reporting what it's the least story with Katie Green and Katie A.
Speaker 2: Right, we're back to Minneapolis on the Alphabet Network. So here's the top three from NBC. Federal officer shoots man in the leg in Minneapolis after alleged attack during stop. CNN tensions flare in miniapple plus after agent shoots and injures a man who allegedly assaulted him at ABC Minneapolis I shooting. Trump threatens to invoke Insurrection Act.
Speaker 1: At least they don't live in the valley of impotency. You know what's interesting is the assault on the officer is alleged, but the shooting is listed as a fact. Right. I understand from the perspective of the criminal justice system, that's more or less true. But from the point of view of the press, why what's interesting? I can tell you the MSNBC take is, so DHS is saying the officer was attacked with a shovel. But we all know how they lied last week when that woman was killed. They told us that the officer was hit by the car, and then we all saw the video and found out that that was a lie. What you're saying after a week of new videos coming out that it was an obvious lie that the guy was hit, including the reports that came out CDs. I saw CDs reporting that that officer has internal injuries from when the car hitter hit him. So that's still being presented as a lie that she hit him with the car. All right, Washington Post.
Speaker 2: Iran reopens airspace after Trump says protest crackdown has eased.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently the countries in the region feel like this is over. We're we're on the calm down side of this. I'm not exactly sure why. Oh, and the oppression and the financing of terror groups will continue. Well, I've actually the New York Times take on this is a little different We'll get to that later. From The Free.
Speaker 2: Beacon, Kamala Harris buys eight point two million dollars seaside mansion after warning quote sea levels are rising due to climate crisis.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's as if it was a lie alone, just to scare people into donating and voting. Okay. From the New York Post.
Speaker 2: Study shows mixing stevia sweetener with rogain can boost your hair growth.
Speaker 1: A sweetener.
Speaker 2: Apparently if you mix it with rogaine.
Speaker 1: Case, it's literally mixing it like rub the stevia on your head with the rogaine in with the rogue. Yeah, I'll be damned. Ah well, lookout, world, I'm gonna give that a world this weekend. Back gets back, look out bumble.
Speaker 2: Study fines your office water cooler might be dirtier than you think.
Speaker 1: Whatever, I don't know what I think. Blah blah blah, fecal matter blah blah blah germs huh. From the New York Times.
Speaker 2: Chinese universities surge in global rankings as US schools continue to slip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably because ours suck and they don't teach and they're soft and woke, and yeah, that's probably why. And fine, Chinese universities are not soft and woke.
Speaker 2: And finally the Babylon Bee five year old brought in to explained different friends between boys and girls to Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, we got that audio. So Josh hal Holly Holly, who's a quite the showman and very brilliant guy, had one of those peoples in the crosshairs yesterday asking them can men get pregnant? Putting to me so in an uncomfortable position, we should play some of that. It's pretty entertaining. Lots of good stuff on the way. I hope you can stay here, Armstrong and Getty. Two things before we get to Candice Owen's theory that Charlie Kirk was a time traveler. Yes, you pardon me, you heard right? Sorry, check my headphonester are they plugged in? Two things quickly. First of all, I got this new space heater because I'm tired of being cold and it's making me so tired. I mean, it's so warm and comfortable and I just want to lay down on the floor next to it and go to sleep. It's just so it reminds me when I was a little kid. I used to sleep by the dryer when the dryer was running just so nice and warm over there. So you against the tryer fact, what wow, this is out of JD vance. He'll billy elogy or something that's cool, like a cat. And it was just so nice and warm, and I'm feeling it right now with this space heater down by my legs, I just want to lay down next to it. Henson says he can bring a recliner in for you if you want. Okay, so this might not work because it makes me too tired. Now, something more serious before we get to is Charlie Kirk time Traveler. So Katie mentioned the Iran story, and there's a lot of talk of the ratcheting down and the crisis is over. The crisis is not over. If you live in Iran. You still have a horrific, violent theocracy that runs your life and will shoot you in the street if you protest. That hasn't changed. But the United States going to war with Iran thing is being portrayed as ratcheted down. The New York Times, though, points out, and this is true, mister Trump's remarks could be interpreted as taking a step back from any imminent plans for attack. But in June, right before the US military conducted air strikes on three nuclear sites in Iran. Trump issued a statement that said he would make a decision within two weeks. In reality, he had made up his mind in the strike came earlier, So you don't know, uh, yeah, exactly. I just came across a similar bit of thinking that said, wow, he said this, then he said that, and our allies and people in the region have no idea what he's going to do and how that's discomfiting, but at the same time it's a strategic asset. Asked some soo who's quoted so much? So here we go. We've had this conversation now for several weeks. We really got into it with the whole Nick Fuentes thing, the Hitler dude, the Nazi dude, of trying to figure out should we be talking about this at all? I mean, is this a segment of the right that deserves discussion because they have so many millions of followers, or are those ratings followers on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube vastly exactlyated for all kinds of different reasons of bots and it's the same people on every platform and whatever. And I don't have any idea, what do you think like as Candace Owens Nick Fuentes have mind share with half the country a tenth of the country. I don't have any idea. Oh, it's much much closer to a tenth, maybe one hundred percent. And then the question is there echo lites, they're big fans, Do they have any actual effect on the world. Are they just keyboard warriors who make a lot of noise online but will never have Are they a voting block that you need to play to, is what I wonder in addition to the nuttiness. Well, and the hard part is that there's like your your candas owns, who has a complete whacket do about or a very clever, calculated person to praise on the mentally ill and the weak minded. But then you have like shows that are adjacent to that, or thinkers that are adjacent to that, than thinkers that are adjacent to that, And that's where I think you get to JD. Vance and the Trump White House. So I don't know, does that influence kind of seep over into the more sane parts of our politics. Yeah, I feel like I feel like we almost need to set up who Candice Owens is every time we talk about her or any of these people because most of you don't know who she is. That's what I feel, but maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. She started out. We did an event with her, but she started out as a young black woman who who Her message was basically, don't don't let people tell you that you can't achieve as a black woman in America. You can and that's a lie that they're trying to keep going and it's just not true. And it was a great message and good solid conservative, traditional values patriotism. She got some traction or something and then decided to go into the kind of conspiracy world and she's got all kinds just conspiracy, and it's always the Jews. The Jews are doing this, and the Jews are doing that. But she and Charlie Kirk were friends. Charlie Kirk gets a sad then she starts going down this road of Erica Kirk. Charlie Kirk's wife was in on it with Israel to have her husband killed because she wanted to run the Turning Point organization and get the money. In all these different sorts of things. She even put out texts between her and Charlie Kirk back when he was dating before he got married. That have despicable, have no relevance other than like just making it uncomfortable for his wife, because who wants to see texts from your spouse about their dating life from back in the day, right, that's just yeah, despicable behavior. Now, I haven't even heard this time machine stuff. Let's give it a role.
Speaker 4: Why did Charlie think he was a time traveler? He said, as I showed you in earlier messages, that he was a time traveler and he had to find me. Is that just something people are saying to their homies and text messages, and again, not anything that I would have placed so much emphasis on back when he was saying it.
Speaker 5: But it came to fruition the other parts. He did die young?
Speaker 4: Why did he think that him dying young was necessary in order to change things? He did die young? It is related to Turning Point USA in some way or another. At the very least, we could all agree it's related to him speaking at a campus events for Turning Point USA. I'm totally occupied by this. I tell you, I read these messages and I'm going, what is this? What is reality? Actually, here's where she brings it home. Michael Roll on.
Speaker 5: Charlie died.
Speaker 4: Yes, like I said, it was related to this organization, and I think we would all agree that his death and the manner that they did it changed the world in ways that I don't think we can fully realize, or are certainly not in a way that I can articulate. You just cannot pretend that all of this is one big, unhappy coincidence. It's entirely plausible, I think plausible. But they knew something about Charlie and that's why they had him marked and had him monitored and had him likely followed since he was young, and maybe they thought the agents think that if they swarmed him and they stayed with him and they pretend to be his friend, that ultimately they could control Charlie and perhaps change ain't an outcome, they could literally change an outcome related to Charlie.
Speaker 1: There, it is so turning point and Erica Kirk, they're agents of the time traveling cabal who or keeping an eye on Charlie, their fellow time traveler terminator. Like I thought, I could never do this because I just don't. I don't have that skill set to ignore logical chains of thought or whatever. But the conspiracy people they do that. When I listened to him, it's always like I think I know what they're saying. Then they say something else. Oh okay, it's this, and then it's this, and so it's always just kind of a mishmash of things that I guess reaches some people and has meaning. With me, it always just leaves me like, you didn't say anything, what are you talking about. Here's my favorite part though, one more little clip.
Speaker 4: So when for the first time in his life, because I do believe he was managed.
Speaker 5: I mean I've already said I was handled.
Speaker 4: I didn't recognize that I had agents, And for the first time in his life, Charlie peeks his head up and starts to push back in a meaningful way. It couldn't stop him from becoming bigger. That seemed to be inevitable. But they panicked. They seem to have panicked, right, I mean, this is just starting to happen within a year, when Charlie's going like, hey man, I.
Speaker 5: Don't actually think this, I don't actually believe this.
Speaker 4: And then he goes, you know what, take the money, take the money out of the organization.
Speaker 5: And they panicked. They freaked out, and their solution was no, no, no, just kill him, just kill him.
Speaker 1: We can't have the time traveling cabal. They freaked out, said we got to kill Charlie Kirk. Okay, that's it. Then it's solved finally woo. Yeah. So my question is, has she actually lost her mind, which you know laid on set schizophrenia is not unknown or as bright as she is. Has she figured out? I mean, because like I was trying to find it and I couldn't. But the Free Press recently had a fabulous article about conspiratuality, and there was another piece that we discussed about how it reminds you of gnosticism, the early centuries post christ Christian CROSSI Christian thing where there's a secret knowledge about evildoers and to uncover that is enlightenment and blah blah blah. It's an ancient need for some human beings to be in on the top secret secret and to figure out the conspiracy. And I think Canvas is bright enough that, like the scientists who study this and the people who wrote for the Free Press, she's figured out the psychology of it. And Tucker's kind of into this too, that they've figured out more or less the way somebody who's really good at accounting, for instance, has figured out, all right, how do I string these people along and manipulate them and take their money because they're either traumatized or weak minded or whatever. And she's just developed that skill set and decided that's where the money is. I suspect that's the case. Yeah, I would think you would have an endpoint to it, but maybe not. Yeah. I think she just saw an opening. Maybe when Alex Jones got hit hard with those lawsuits, she thought maybe he was going to go away and I'll take that audience or something. I don't know. Yeah, I think the only end point to it is competition. You know, in the early days of the QAnon thing, when one of our listeners said, dudes, this is serious, it's real. Check this out. And I did, and I thought, all right, let's follow it. I could recognize the pattern of when things don't happen, then you rationalize why the things that were predicted don't happen. You rationalize why they did because the evildoers actually knew this and blah blah blah, and the fact that my prediction didn't come true is proof of how true it was. And once you get that formula down. Once you get that, it's like being a songwriter. I think somebody like Canvas is just really good at stringing people along. So he's part of a time traveling cabal, and he threatened to take their money away, so they panicked and killed him. Okay, that's funny. I just thought it was a up with queer's transgender boyfriend, disaffected online youth who developed a hatred for Charlie Kirk and had a miserable life and decided to go out in the blaze of glory in a performative suicide. But I was wrong. It was the time travel thing. Yeah, I'm more interested. Actually, that's right. He didn't actually commit suicide in this case, which is fairly rare. Sorry, thank you. I think it's more interesting the audience than the uh, the people that are putting on the show, the Candicellans and the Alex Jones people, because why is there an audience for that? That stuff is that we've talked about so much, the need for answers or whatever, or it makes you feel like you're on the inside if you got or something and whatever. There's absolutely because the world is a big, confusing, scary place and the idea that it's just a little chaotic and kind of random and difficult to understand is very very threatening to some people. And they need a simple understanding of the evil doers and the good people. And that's what animates the world. You know, the chaos of our government isn't chaos. It's that you got the child molestation, evil doers and then the good people who may or may not be represented by Donald Trump. Is a very very simple worldview, and that appeals to some people. So when the world gets scary and confusing, which it's scarier and more confusing now than it has been in a very long time. I was talking to my son about this last night. We're I mean the lead stories last night We're Greenland and Iran and uh. And I said to my son, the world is crazier now than it has been probably since the end of World War Two, in terms of what's about to happen and alliances and this and that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But if if that drives you in nuts, I guess that drives you into the arms of people who have an answer for it all, like a simple explanation for everything's happening. Yeah, as opposed to if you're dealing with it as a who freaking knows what the world's going to look like in five years. It's China, move does this what happens? You know? It just frightening. But I don't. I'm not looking to Canvas or whoever for some ties it all together. It's the time traveling Jews thing. Yeah, I just think it's if you have that sort of brain, you just see the world very, very differently. YEA interesting. We'll get into some email on the way. We are going to play probably an hour two the trying to nail down one of your transactivists in Congress yesterday and whether or not men can have babies, men get pregnant. It's kind of funny. I thought that was known stay tuned for all that. We had a clear number of texts and response to playing that Candass Owen stuff about Charlie Kirk being a time traveler. Maybe we'll have to get to those. It's kind of interesting the various opinions out there, Like I listened to Candace Owens for the same reason I listened to Bigfoot podcasts, but also there were some people who believe were just apologists for the Jews. We're on the table caught us. Damn it busted. Here's your freedom hating quote of the day, continuing that series from dictators and treglamaniacs to help illustrate how they think in contrast to lovers of liberty. This is from Napoleon Bonaparte, who I think has been taken seriously by politicians. If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing. Wow. Yep, he figured it out. Fascinating dude, Napoleon. Oh yeah, yeah, and human nature never changes. Mail bank you can correspond by a text or email mail bag at Armstrong e Geddy dot com. On the question of the Supreme Court and the gender bending madness in sports oral arguments, which we featured yesterday, uh Rick writes for the women that testified yesterday to not knowing the difference. Oh, this was actually about in Congress, which will play you in a minute, not knowing the difference between who can get pregnant and who can't. I have the perfect tool to provide a learning moment. It's funny he didn't say what tool could provide that learning moment. He hints that he has a tool that can illustrate who can get pregnant? And who can. But he won't say what tool it is. I think it to whether you have a tool TwixT your legs, Aaron Rights, stop using the cult's language. Oh my God and heaven, Amy Cony Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh. You mean to tell me the two most critical conservatives in the country using the cult left language. How did we get here? How are our judges awesome morons? What the actual f you? Morons? You Scotus e fing morons. We're screwed. There's no escape, all is lost. We deserve this a tribulation full scent. He doesn't want them using terms like sis boys and sis girls. It's the language of the radical left. And he's right. By the way, latest breakdown of who has spoken the fewest and the most words so far this Supreme Court session, which is always interesting, I'll say it is hilarious. Here's a hint. The ladies yep, yep, yep. Oh boy, never noticed. Let's see John with no h writes Joe. You kept looking for similes for the redundant biological male or female because that's the only kind of male or female there is. It's an entirely biological question, he said. The term is cheese casadia. It's always driven me crazy. Kso is cheese That's the root of casadilla. It's like ordering a cheese cheese adilla or a cheese grilled cheese sandwich. Petty and Pedantic in Portlandia, John John, could we could bond my friend? They thought that as beautiful Joe like the ATM machine. Yes, uh, Joe P writes, Hey gang, seems to me that the entire controversy readboys playing girl sports can be settled by looking at the number of girls playing boy sports. And why aren't they playing boy sports? Does getting squashed come to mind? Well said? For some reason, Doctor Brian wrote this, even a never trumper is right twice a day like a stopped clock. Okay, let's see moving a long Oh Skipper. McHale writes, Joe, I replayed the podcast segment where you presented your secret potato chip teaser, and I verify how unhindered this sale snail mail letter writer was, and I have to admit I've changed my mind. You came off like a Russian dollar gark who does not care that his yacht ran over a poor, helpless social security pensioner who just wanted a good rec recommendation on a restaurant. I hope you can earn your way back into the good graces of the aug masses. It was Joe's let the meat cake moment. I'm deeply, deeply ashamed. Uh, you know, this is a great note and I don't want to rush through it. We'll get to it but later. Yeah, I like it. When we got too much, six pounds of show and a five pound bag, that's good. That's good. We'll let it down to the very best stuff, of which we have plenty in hour two. If you miss a segment of an hour, get our podyat is cast podcast is the word you should subscribe Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty