Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan. It's listener Q daytime.
Speaker 2: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 1: Happy Saturday. We are here for listener questions and Eddie is joining me. What's up, Bettie?
Speaker 3: Morgan once again still messing with the microphone always like.
Speaker 2: This micro's phone is like it's messed up.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our studios. You can also blame Scuba because it was him. Yeah, starting with shout outs. I love the Eddie best bits. He has the greatest voice and attitude.
Speaker 2: Oh voice, I've never heard that before. That's cool.
Speaker 1: You like your voice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I'm usually I'm used to hearing no, no, I don't like my voice. I'm used to hearing lunchbox say like, all right, it's all nasally Eddie.
Speaker 1: You know he's just giving you a hard time because he can. Right, what's your voice? Isn't that way?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 1: My favorite Yay Carolyn from at X.
Speaker 3: And then we've got just Love Love Love Yours and Eddie's YAP sessions.
Speaker 2: Yeaps we just so we do we just yeah, here are.
Speaker 1: And if you really like a good yeaph session Part one this week is great.
Speaker 2: We yet we had.
Speaker 1: We had a blastery that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, did Eddie keep his diamond bracelet from Scuba two years ago?
Speaker 1: Becca and Idaho, Nah, I want to end up.
Speaker 2: I went back to the store and I returned it.
Speaker 1: Oh didn't you get some gifts for the kids?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh? We got all kinds of stuff. I got clothes, My wife got clothes, the kids got like toys. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like basically you had a family shoppings frame with that money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because like it was, I mean how much was Like it's.
Speaker 1: One grand I thought because he had the highest gift card.
Speaker 2: Was it a thousand? It was a thousand? Because I remember using like I don't know, four or five hundred on clothes and I'm Morgan, I don't buy clothes, like it's not my thing. Like I think I bought this shirt with it.
Speaker 1: No, you're wearing a blue kind of navysh Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, like a cardigan pullover.
Speaker 3: I would call it a light shocket, not a full shack it, but a light shack.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I like it, and like I bought this there with the money, and like I don't. I just don't buy clothes for myself never.
Speaker 1: So then what did you do with the rest of the money, do you still have to give her?
Speaker 2: No? And then my wife bought some stuff. I don't remember what she bought. And then I think the boys bought like an ice cream maker or something like something random. We just went to Macy's and.
Speaker 1: Just like kind of a shopping tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Man, did you use it all?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: We used it every single every single dollar. And I remember, like I thought my wife, there was a percentage of of me that thought that maybe my wife would like the diamond bracelet. Yeah, and she was just like it's it's sweet, but it's not. It's not me, Like I don't wear diamonds like that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Like so like we can put that money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, cool, let's go return it. And I was worried that they weren't gonna take it because it's jewelry, Like I don't know how the policy is, but nah, just returned it. They gave me gift cards and it's good.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like a one of those shopping sprees you see on social media.
Speaker 1: Somebody want to give away, and you guys are just running around the store buying whatever you want.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't think the pressure of like having a thousand dollars and be like, well what do I buy with this? Like without planning? Right? You know, sometimes you go to the store like I know what I want. Yeah, But when you go to the store and not know what you want, but everything is there, like Macy's, like anything.
Speaker 1: Everything becomes everything that you want, Yeah, all of a sudden because you.
Speaker 3: Didn't know you wanted it, mostly because you didn't know if you had the money they want.
Speaker 2: It, right, Yeah, No, it was crazy, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Did you find out your wife's ring size, Carol?
Speaker 2: I did. I did find out my wife's ring size, and that was she had she had a ring that like already that she I didn't know she wore. She wore like maybe wore it once or twice or something. And so I found it and so I got that sized and then I got to order whatever the ring was.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what ring did you end up buying her?
Speaker 2: So she had so I think she lost her wedding band. So like she has her like engagement ring, like the diamond, the nice one right yeah, and then the ring the band was just like a gold band, and I think she lost that like I lost mine two years after we got married. I think she lost hers maybe like three years ago, and so she's always wanted to replace it, but she had like this, she wanted like another kind of She want like little little diamonds.
Speaker 1: On it, a little bit more than what she had her little more.
Speaker 2: Than what she had. And so I was like, I got it, like I know what I want, I know what I know what toget her. And so all I had to do is just get that ring size. And once I got that, I just ordered it. It's perfect.
Speaker 1: And did she love it?
Speaker 2: She loves it. She looks at it all the time. Now She's like, look at my hand. It's so cool.
Speaker 1: It's like she got engaged again.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, you know the feeling. I'm like looking down and being like that's cool.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I looked down all the time. I'm like, oh, a little diamond there.
Speaker 2: You forget it's there?
Speaker 1: How can I forget that?
Speaker 2: It's so big, It's so big, like I can't even see you because it's so bright.
Speaker 1: I'll be like driving, I'm like, oh, there's a diamond on my hands. So she's having that feeling again.
Speaker 2: Does the sun hit it sometimes where you're just like, dang, that thing's sparkling.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love when she sparkles.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Oh it's a sheet.
Speaker 1: I just love calling her. I don't going anything.
Speaker 2: Is she missus diamond?
Speaker 3: If it's mine, I am so happy she's.
Speaker 1: Happy though, that's fu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she loved it.
Speaker 1: Have you eaten any hot dogs yet? Lida in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Hey, I just thought about this the other day, mostly because I was doing my fast and so like, I was like thinking, I haven't had a hot dog since I tried to eat.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me, you get back in this fast.
Speaker 2: You start thinking about all kinds of food.
Speaker 1: I trust me. I know I do fast every week.
Speaker 2: You do every week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like twenty four to forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: You're crazy.
Speaker 1: They're so good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're crazy, but they.
Speaker 1: Do make you think about every food that you could possibly want.
Speaker 2: I've never done it fast and like, yes, you see a food and you're just like, wow, that looks good anything.
Speaker 1: So the fast has got the hot dogs back in your mind.
Speaker 2: It just I just thought about it and I'm like, oh, hot dog, I don't even know where I saw one. Maybe, like I don't remember where I saw one, but I looked at it and I was just like, dang, I haven't had a hot dog since I tried eating like a hundred of those.
Speaker 3: Do you think after because you're still current, well, you know we're recording this early, so you still could currently be in your fast.
Speaker 1: You could have broken it by the point that this is recording.
Speaker 2: I'm not breaking it.
Speaker 1: They're hard, I'm not gonna lie to you, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to break it.
Speaker 1: They're rough.
Speaker 2: I imagine they're rough. I imagine it's going to be so crazy, But like, I'm not going to break it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe in you. I will not at this point. You haven't broken it. Once the fast is over, are you going to go eat a hot dog?
Speaker 2: No? I doubt hot dog's gonna be the first thing I get I run to.
Speaker 1: I hope not. You really do need like a smoothie or like an easy food. Hot dog would not be the thing that I would rush into.
Speaker 2: But no, that's crazy, Like I really have not even gotten near a hot dog since that.
Speaker 1: Do you think twenty twenty six is a year you bring back the hot dog?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Or do you think the food is run completely for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I really haven't put much thought to it other than like I have no desire to eat a hot dog, where as before I didn't have a problem mean a hot dog, Like with the kids reading a hot dog and like say, some of my boys like the lead a hot dog, though, Dad, you want half of it, And I'll be like, yeah, like give it to me. If they said that today or not today, but like you know, and in the near future, I'd probably be like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be curious when baseball season comes around and you take the boys to a game the stadium. Yeah, that's the moment where it'll truly be tested. Yes, because that's an environmental thing. You get excited, it's part of the atmosphere. Yes, if you can deny a hot dog in a baseball stadium with your boys, I think you can officially say you're.
Speaker 1: Probably not going to eat one again.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair. Yeah, that's going to be the judge, the judgment right there.
Speaker 1: That'll be our test.
Speaker 3: What is a normal weak night meal at Eddie's house? Tiffany im is also so so bold to be making him talk about this.
Speaker 2: Jurney very rude. Actually, I still in my mind, my mind starts going all the meals everything.
Speaker 1: This is this, I want to eat all that.
Speaker 2: I think. Like the staples in my house, for sure are pizza. Like that's the staple.
Speaker 1: That you go out and buy. Have you guys ever done a making your own pizza night?
Speaker 2: We'll do like one of the grocery stores here has like the dough in a ball and I and you have to like spread it out covered in olive oil and then buy the tomato sauce or whatever, the pasta sauce and then cheese.
Speaker 1: Okay, we do it.
Speaker 2: I've never made maybe, like a long time ago, I tried making my own crusts, but I haven't done that in a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: It's too much work.
Speaker 1: It's already a lot of work to do your own let alone not actually yea, So.
Speaker 2: Once in a while we'll do the homemade, you know, stick in the oven pizza. But nah, like we kind of rotate too, Like we have our five pizza places that we like. It's a chaine, you know, like Pizza Papa John's, Domino's, Jets. And then I think I think there's like a local like Sous Pizza. I've you seen Salas Pizza, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think I've seen. And Marcos is another one that's kind of local.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have one kind of near our house, so we don't do Marcos. But those are kind of the five that we rotate. Like, it just depends what what you know, mood we're in.
Speaker 1: Do you is there one that stands out above the.
Speaker 3: Rest that's your favorite Domino's because the cheapest okay, your favorite taste.
Speaker 2: Oh favorite taste Pizza Hut still yeah, oh yeah, really.
Speaker 3: I had Pizza Hut for the first time gosh, I don't know, sometime last year, and I was like, this does not hold up to the caliber of what I remember Pizza Hut being.
Speaker 2: It's changed, it's definitely changed throughout the years, but I mean there's something that keeps it a little consistent. I remember I noticed the change probably about like ten years ago. It was like something with a crust.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder if they got bought out at that time or maybe.
Speaker 2: Changed ownership, you never know, or like or in the corporate office they're just like, hey, guys, this ingredient's too expensive. We got to change it. Yeah, something changed for sure, because no, you're right, it's not the way it used to be when we're kids exactly.
Speaker 1: That makes me not feel as crazy. Papa John's is held up for sure.
Speaker 2: Same still the same, Yeah, Domino's the same.
Speaker 3: And if honestly, if I can have Papa John's garlic sauce with Pizza Huts pizza what used to be Pizza Huts pizza, that's the best.
Speaker 2: That garlic sauce. Oh my gosh, it's crazy. Like my kids don't touch it really, Yeah, it just stays in that little container in the box. I'm like, you guys are crazy.
Speaker 1: You know though, growing up, I don't know that I ever.
Speaker 2: Ate it either, it's an adult thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I ever realized that it was that good.
Speaker 3: I think I was not as adventurous in eating food when I was younger, so I just wouldn't. It wasn't something I was used to or somebody ever told me how good it was.
Speaker 1: I just stayed away from it.
Speaker 2: And you know what, maybe as a child, garlic the word garlic doesn't sound good, yeah, you know, and it's not like something that you know is in food. So when you see garlic, and garlic's big on that packet, you know, on the top of it, it says garlic. It's like, probably kids are just like I don't want that crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be curious if you like entice them to be like, guys, this is so good, you have to try.
Speaker 2: I have my kids don't know. My kids don't like trust me in that. Like I'm always just like, dude, you're gonna love this. And then I was like, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Are they adventurous in food yet?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah, so then maybe it is just more of a you know, kids are pretty like just stable.
Speaker 1: They like certain things.
Speaker 2: My oldest seventeen year old, he is okay, He's definitely like I'll try it.
Speaker 1: Did he like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he likes scarlet sauce, but it's not like he tried. He's like, that's not bad, but I'm good without it. They all like ranch.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do love a ranch. I can't hate that, dude.
Speaker 2: In our house, a ranch bottle is an essential, like, and we've gotten to the point where we buy the big one, the big one.
Speaker 1: That's like the big stable one. What's the brand, valet.
Speaker 2: Hidden Valley Ranch. It's huge. The bottle is like almost like half.
Speaker 1: A gallon, and you go through it every week.
Speaker 2: I don't know about every week, but I mean if it's low, they they let me know and they're like, guys, the ranch is low, we gotta get a new bottle. It's like, all right, you know what.
Speaker 3: At least they have one condiment that they are they love it. We're gonna take that as a one in the adventure. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back. We're starting off with a really tough one. Eddie b ashually would like to know five reasons why your favorite child is your favorite. You don't have to point out who your favorite child is.
Speaker 2: I have reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The number one reason is because he's easy. Like I think that is everyone's number one reason. The easier the child, the more you just enjoy being around them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And if they're not easy, you don't enjoy being around it.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying like this kid is always easy. He has his moments, but like, overall, he's the easiest. He's easy going. We like kind of the same things. Okay, you know there's I mean, there are a couple. Look, they're all close, like there are sometimes where like there will be a week where I'm like, you know what, you're not my favorite? This was my favorite? Yeah, like they're close, like they're really close it but like I think if you had to say overall you have one that you it's not even favorite. My favorite is such a bad word. Like if they heard this, they'd be so like heartbroken. But it's not favorite. It's just I think it's just easier, like.
Speaker 1: The one who is the closest in your relationship status.
Speaker 2: Everything, Like they'd like the same things I like, you know, like they are easy to talk to, they want to learn more from me.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that changes too as they all get older too?
Speaker 2: No, he's my oldest son, yes, only right there.
Speaker 3: No, Well, I just I wondered if they get easier because they get older and they become adults, and that might change that relationship.
Speaker 2: Possibly, Like I keep saying, I cannot wait till they're all older and we could just be friends and you don't have to be the dad, yeah, because being the dad's hard, like you know, and I think some of them feel like they don't you know, they're not close to me because I'm their dad. Yeah, you know, but like really, it's just my job, man. It's just my job to keep you straight and like to teach you. And once that's done, I want to be friends and let's go hang out.
Speaker 3: I am so excited to see what your relationship is like with all of them as they get older and college.
Speaker 2: It's going to be so cool. Like I cannot wait just to do like a boys you know, where all the guys get together and we go do something like I think it'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have You're going to have your boys trips.
Speaker 2: I'm going to finally have my boys trips. Because what's my wife going to say about that? No, go with the boys. Those are our kids, Like, you can't stop me from doing it.
Speaker 1: If she knows her kids enough, she might be true. Maybe not one. Do you really think you can conquer twenty days? Are you hungry? That's from barb uh or.
Speaker 2: When we're recording this. I just started, so I'm not hungry yet. I'm I'm assuming I'm going to be hungry because I do get hungry. Oh yeah, Hunger is a big deal for me. Food is a big deal for me, which is why I decided to do this fast. This fast has been talked about forever, right, and I've always been like that not for me, like I don't do that. But I don't know. I thought this year, I'm like, I'm going to try.
Speaker 3: It, and all the worst that happens is you don't make it twenty days.
Speaker 2: I'll make it twenty days. I'm not going to go twenty days without And I talked about this, I'm not going to go twenty days without like just water, Like I'm not going to do twenty days without just water. I'm gonna after the four days of the water fast or the water liquid fast or whatever, I'm going to start adding like solids and like you know, fruits, vegetables, nuts, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Are you going to specifically keep out one food that you're fasting for twenty days?
Speaker 2: I think meat and dairy are kind of going to be sugar, Okay, all that stuff's going.
Speaker 1: To be gone, So whole food. So you're gonna be eating a diet like mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so dairy free, yeah, vegetarian, frugitarian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but gluten I guess you could have. I'm gluten free, that's all.
Speaker 2: I don't know, not really. I think I'm going to just stick to whole foods, full foods. I don't think I'm going to touch any kind of bread and nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeahs hard. It's really hard, I know, but it's so worth it. The benefits of it in general, beyond what you're getting.
Speaker 3: Spiritually, yeah, but also the health benefits of what that is.
Speaker 2: I feel it all. It just goes hand in hand because the more I hear from people, they're just like, man, the clarity you have in your brain is unbelievable. To pray, to think, to work, to understand your family members like clarity. Yeah, and I'm looking forward to that, I really am, because I haven't had clarity on things for a long time.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to see how you feel after even just the four days. I'm excited to see how you feel after that.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: You can do it. I do believe in you. Thank you, But I will tell you it is hard. It's difficult. It's more difficult.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Where I do the fast every week is I'm on it right now as we're recording this. Because it's always my busy day. Thursdays are always my really busy day, and so I'll jam back everything in so I don't think about food. And then when I get home from the busy day and I sit there on the couch, I'm thinking about everything that's in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Then I can go and eat.
Speaker 3: So the hardest part is being at home and not having anything to do. Yep, that's when it gets hard.
Speaker 2: I bet it's hard too when you have a bunch of kids that just eat whatever they want around you.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's just gonna add another layer, right, because it's been so you're home alone and that's happening, have all the kids eating around you snacking. Yeah, so I'm excited. I'm excited to see your It'll be good. What are your favorite Nashville spots? Sadie from Ohio.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I don't know. I don't know, man, I really don't spend a lot of time, Like I don't favorite Nashville spots. Let me think about this, like.
Speaker 1: Kids, school, this school, that school, this school.
Speaker 2: Really mean, that's that's what we do, like really, and if we got to eat, it's like Chewi's, Chili's, uh Logan's Roadhouse, like like just stupid chain restaurants where we can go eat for like an inexpensive aren't stupid. I love chain restaurants, I know, but like you guys coming like, oh I tried this restaurant, Like I'd love to go there, but I have four kids and we would never go there. But like my wife and I could go there, but we don't if we go on a day. It's kind of just like, let's go buy the house so we don't have to spend a lot of time like in downtown and doing all that because we only have like two hours, you know, like that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're getting to the point where they're all getting older, so that might change.
Speaker 1: That might change, yes, And I hope that for you guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we can do like three hours. There's a little bit more before we get an emergency phone call. Gosh, this is tough. Like I do like the what's that park, Centennial Park?
Speaker 1: Yeah, park with the with the parthenon.
Speaker 2: I do like that. That's kind of cool, Like we'll go there once in a while and we'll throw football and I don't know, it just feels like you're kind of in.
Speaker 1: A different place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a different place. Yeah, because like there's a Greek parthenon right there. It feels like you're in Greece.
Speaker 1: You're in Greece for Naville. Yeah, it is a weird thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. That's tough. Like, I mean, downtown's cool. I like it down here.
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite restaurant that isn't a chain of all the time that you've been here?
Speaker 2: No, not really, I've gone to some good restaurants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a whole list for you.
Speaker 2: What's the sushi place that it's kind of by here? Is it still open? Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about hold On? I think it's on my list. Let me checko Virago.
Speaker 2: That one was really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they have half price sushi on Mondays. Really yeah. Nice, and it's like half price saki also. Okay, it's a whole vibe.
Speaker 2: I'm not a saki fan, but like that sounds cool for people that like saki.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really am not either, but I just like the idea of half everything.
Speaker 2: You see the deal, You're like, it's me honestly, yes.
Speaker 1: Give me any deal. I love a deal.
Speaker 3: I'm really sorry about the loss of your father. How are you doing after the holidays?
Speaker 2: Good? You know, pretty good? And I think everyone did better. My mom was better, you know. I think it's just time. Right time. My mom has her moments, you know, and she gets kind of just like there are just little moments in the day, you know, where she starts thinking about him, and then we all start thinking about him and it gets sad for a second. And man, I've had like just dreams, which has been weird for me, Like dreams where he pops up and then I wake up like really sad, and you know, I don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: Do they feel vivid?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, like he's still here. And every once in a while, I still still which is so weird. I still reach for my phone once in a while and be like, oh, let me call Dad. Hadn't talked to him in a while.
Speaker 1: Have you ever called it to leave a voice?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I don't even think that's is it still now? I haven't even tried it, but I don't even think that that line is still there.
Speaker 3: I mean that would be based on your mom, depending on if she changed it.
Speaker 2: I think my sister canceled that. I'm not sure what I'm not sure. No, I haven't tried to call the number, but I've definitely reached for my phone thinking like just forgetting, like because you're just living life and you're just like, oh, let me call that I haven't talked him in a while. I'm like, oh gosh, this is so crazy, Like still can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a really hard feeling.
Speaker 3: I would imagine that you just and there's nothing you can do about that feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just have to sit with it. Yeah, and it is what it is. Do you call your mom sometimes when that happens.
Speaker 2: No, I think I feel like I don't ever want to call my mom and provoke uh an emotion that she's already been dealing with. You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like she would love to talk about him though.
Speaker 2: We and we do like we do like when we're together, but I'll ask her when we're talking on the phone, I ask her, you know, just like how's everything going. She's like good, the good days, bad days, And then she'll be like yeah, you know, like I miss him so much and whatever, and then we talk for a second, but then we move on to something else, just because like I feel like, I don't know, she just I feel like she doesn't really want to talk too much about it because she when she does, it hurts you. Know, and I don't wanted to hurt, kind of want to help her, help her move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wonder. I know, in a lot of the grief that a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Experience that I've seen, they love to share stories about those people.
Speaker 1: So if you have a memory that reminds you of him, I wonder.
Speaker 2: If that's helpful.
Speaker 3: That's interesting if she wants to remember the good stuff not necessarily talk about how she's feeling about it. Yeah, but just if you call to be like I thought about Dad in that one time he did this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, we like even during Christmas, we would do stuff and I'd be like, oh my gosh, Dad would totally do this right now whatever, and She'd be like, oh my gosh, yes, he would totally do that. So there are those moments for sure. But yeah, that's interesting. I thought about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wonder if it because then it could in a way allow you to still have the outlet of talking about him, right while also her getting a chance to talk about something that she loves so much, you know what I mean. But I don't know that that's such a unique experience then, and.
Speaker 2: I'm so new to it too, Like it's it's challenging. So yeah, we're all learning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad it felt a little bit better this holiday season.
Speaker 2: Yeah it did, thank you, it did.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad that you guys are all still getting together and doing memories where you can.
Speaker 2: I know, it's definitely weird. It's different. Yeah, you know, it's different. But we're doing the best that we can.
Speaker 1: Good And your brother's doing good.
Speaker 2: My brother's doing great. Although he didn't come down for Christmas. He didn't have time off of work, so we didn't get to see him. But hopefully we'll see him soon. I don't know. He said he was gonna try to come down maybe March April something like that.
Speaker 1: So visit you guys here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Oh good, Okay, Well, thank you for updating. I saved the best for the beginning and the end for you to chat about. And thanks for being here, Eddie, Thank you, Morgan. Can they find you hear you all the good stuff?
Speaker 2: You know this already, Producer Eddie. I'm everywhere, but I just like to remember, Producer Eddie one word, everywhere.
Speaker 1: Everywhere.
Speaker 3: You're everywhere, everywhere, inside their little little vents, in their cars, where you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you can see me and you can.
Speaker 3: Go subscribe to the show on YouTube at Bobby Bonecho. I'm at web Girl Morgan again.
Speaker 2: Thank you Eddie, thank you Morgan.
Speaker 1: These are always fun our app sessions. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Thanks for letting us be out for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeap, yeah bye everybody. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show and all social platforms.
Speaker 1: And followed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.