Speaker 1: Hello, this is Wayne Allen Root, and you're on the air.
Speaker 2: Get ready, America.
Speaker 1: The conversation starts now. This is America Speaks.
Speaker 2: Hey, Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 1: He was a communist, socialist, Marxist radical. I agree. He's unfiltered, and he's taking your calls live.
Speaker 3: Wayne, how do you see the current state of MAGA?
Speaker 4: We are winning.
Speaker 1: We're taking back the agenda. We're not punching bags anymore. We're actually punching back.
Speaker 5: Sir Wayne Allen Root.
Speaker 1: I'm the loudest MAGA mouth in the USA coming from Vegas, the entertainment capital.
Speaker 4: Of the world.
Speaker 1: Pick up the phone. Join the conversation and let your voice be heard. This is America Speaks, and it starts right now on Real America's Voice. All right, Wayne Allyn Root with America Speaks. Great to have you with us. As always, this show airs at midnight Eastern, 9 p.m. Pacific. It is a call-in show. I like to hear what you think. I like to hear your opinion. I want to hear what America thinks about everything going on from Trump to Iran. to the open border, to the illegal immigrant evasion, you name it, to men and boys, men and girls sports, transgenders, whatever the issue is, call in 800-347-ROOT. To my knowledge, the only one-hour call-in show on American television. And it's kind of funny because I started this almost 40 years ago. In 1989, I hosted five shows for FNN Sports, which went on to become CNBC. About two years later, it was the original network of CNBC. It was called FNN Financial News Network. And I hosted five shows. Most of them were sports gambling related in those days. Jimmy the Greek was my partner. If you remember Jimmy the Greek from Network TV. The number one show I hosted was called The Fan Speaks Out, and it was the first call-in TV show in 1989 of its kind ever on TV, a sports call-in show on TV. We had sports radio, but no one had ever done a sports call-in show. So you do the math, 89 to 99, 2009, 2019. So it's been 37 years between shows, and I've got a new call-in show right here on Real America Voice Television. First story of the day, before I get to calls, you know, we start the calls in the second segment. And again, I want to stress the phone number, 800-347-ROOT. And you can talk to me live. And if you're not calling in at the moment or you're afraid of Wayne, you're afraid of talking to me, you can leave a voicemail on that same number. And 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we play voicemails on this show, 800-347-ROOT. Or you can send me an email. I've got hundreds of emails. I grabbed about 100 that we could fill any show with. And I read them on the air and respond as well. As far as the news today, let me start with a non-political story. Dolly Parton is dead at age 80. And I got to tell you, for a guy who's in politics and a guy who's been a rock and roll guy his whole life, I'm pretty broken up about this. Dolly Parton was a great lady. Dolly Parton was an American icon. Dolly Parton was America, Americana. You know, she's someone that was made in America, only in America. You're not going to find anyone like Dolly Parton anywhere else in the entire world. I think people in Romania or Thailand or or Canada, or Mexico, or anywhere in the world, they don't have anyone like Dolly Parton. She was one of a kind. God bless her. I hope she's up in heaven. Condolences to her family. President Trump also said it. We have never seen anyone like her, and he's ordered U.S. flags to be lowered at half-mast all over the United States for Dolly Parton. So Dolly Parton, rest in peace. God bless you.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Let me switch from Dolly Parton, the good of America, to the bad, Barack Hussein Obama. God, I hate that man. He is the worst human being that's ever been in this country, at least in modern history. I call him the Benedict Arnold of modern America. This guy is a traitor. This guy's a communist. And yes, I say it, he's a Muslim. He was never a Christian. He's a Muslim. He hates this country. And it's perfect, perfect metaphor for for life because Barack Obama Elementary School, named after him, in Virginia is closed indefinitely due to mold and rodents. And I think that's perfect because this guy is rotten to the core. This is what he did to America, mold and rodents. He just ruined our whole country. He is a SOB, and I don't mean son of a butcher like me. And this guy is just poison. And everything he touches turns to crap. Even at an elementary school in Virginia, Barack Obama school closed indefinitely due to rodents and mold. Very apropos, very telling. There's a new story out about leftists not having kids because they're mentally ill and they're nuts. And they're also under so much stress. Oh my God, Trump. Oh my God, Trump. They're like afraid of Trump. If they saw Wayne Root on a college campus, half the school would race to a safe space like I'm going to hurt them or something. Tell me what Trump has done to any of you. I know what the left tries to do to us. I know the left put people who are, excuse me, people who are Catholics and they believed in pro-life, and they said prayers outside an abortion clinic. And it doesn't matter if you're pro-choice or.
Speaker 3: Pro-life, right?
Speaker 1: I'm kind of in between, to be honest with you. I say, let women have an abortion up to like 12 weeks, maybe 16 weeks, and after that, never again. Liberals want it to the moment of birth and after birth. If you don't like the baby, just kill it. These are crazy people. But whether you're for abortion or against abortion, How could anyone in their mind justify the Joe Biden administration putting Catholic grandmas praying or saying Bible verses in front of an abortion clinic in prison for 10 years? How could you justify Merrick Garland, the Attorney General of the United States under Joe Biden, wanting to go after PTA moms and dads? If you didn't believe in critical, I can't remember the name anymore, critical, I forgot the name they called it, Whatever it was, it was meant to brainwash your kids that black people are like superior to white people. And if you didn't believe in DEI, you don't believe in affirmative action, critical race theory. If you don't believe in critical race theory, you know, I'm 65 now. It's like there's files in my mind. They open up all of a sudden. Couldn't think of it. Critical race theory. If you don't believe in brainwashing, transgender brainwashing, that your son should become a girl and replace his penis with a vagina. He wanted to send PTA parents to jail for that. J6 protesters, peaceful protesters entrapped, right? Trump said, bring 10,000 National Guard in to keep everyone safe. And there would have been no problem at the Capitol building. And instead, Nancy Pelosi and the mayor of Washington and the Capitol police chief got together. In my opinion, they conspired to entrap patriots, people that were standing around, women, grandmas, Police officers, retired and active police officers, retired and active military heroes in the audience there to support President Trump and complain and protest about a stolen election. And then all of a sudden, they started clubbing them. They started shooting them with projectiles. They started tear gassing him and police started clubbing him. And guess what? If a cop, I love police, but if a cop took a club and clubbed me, you know what I would do? I'd punch him back in the face. I'd push him away. I'd jump on him. I'd try and save my life. That's what they tried to do. And suddenly they're all in prison for four years, five years, 10 year sentences. My friend, Jake Lang, four years, in prison, in the worst conditions, like a gulag, and yet no trial for four years. So what was he found guilty of? Nothing, never went to trial. And Trump came along and let him out, let them all out. So, you know, they want to put people in jail for life. It's typical. Liberals are mentally ill, mentally deranged, and they've got an unnatural hatred of white, straight men, a hatred of military, a hatred of the police, It was just a bad situation on J6. But the point of all this was that liberal women are not having babies and conservative women are having babies. So if you're patient and you hang in there about 20 years, we're gonna dominate America, okay? Good news. The Supreme Court cleared the path for enforcing Trump's election integrity order. It's kind of up in the air how good that really is. I don't know yet. The way I read it is not that it was a big victory. It's being put out in headlines at every conservative site that it was a huge victory with Supreme Court and Trump gets his election EO, his executive order to make sure that everyone doesn't get to mail in a ballot without voter ID and proof of citizenship. And so there will be limited mail-in ballots and without literally matching up ballots with voter lists so that you know the person is voting and you check them off the list and they can't vote 10 times. They can't vote in person and by mail-in ballot. I mean, Democrats couldn't win a single election without rigging, cheating and stealing. And they know that. That's why they freak out over this stuff. So did Trump really win in the Supreme Court? Very up in the air. The way I read it, even though every headline and every conservative site is that Trump won and the Supreme Court clears the path, I don't know that to be true. My reading of this, and I'm sure no dummy, my legal reading of this is that the Supreme Court basically punted and said, at the moment, at this very moment, we will give Trump a chance to put this into effect. But as soon as the liberal... lawyers can prove that this is a hardship. We will allow you to come right back and ask for an emergency ruling, an expedited ruling. And all of a sudden, by October, you might find out you're not allowed to do this anymore. So I don't see it as a victory. I see it as a temporary victory, not a long-term victory. Trump needs to do what I recommended, which is create a national media firestorm. I had my 17th interview two weeks ago with President Trump, two weeks ago on Monday. What's today? Today's Tuesday, two weeks ago, Monday. I had my 17th interview with President Trump. I think that's an all-time record. I think that I should apply to the Guinness Book of World Records. I don't know that anybody's ever had 17 interviews with the President of the United States, and I have. And that interview became a firestorm all around the world. That interview went viral all around the world because I pushed President Trump with my idea of him declaring a national security emergency for election. And this idea has been researched by my election researcher, John Goodman. I mean, up and down. I mean, thousands of hours of research by John Goodman have clarified that a presidential emergency order cannot be legally challenged in court. They cannot stop his emergency order. It can only be overturned by a two-thirds vote of both houses of Congress, the House and the Senate, and they can't do that. In other words, there's a very divided House and a very divided Senate. Nobody will ever get two-thirds. So if Trump declares a national security emergency to implement these security guardrails and create a fair and safe and honest election, guess what? it's going to happen. They cannot stop it. I got it, Pete. They cannot stop it. So they're going to have to try and overturn. They're going to have to do a resolution, a House resolution. Trump's going to veto it. Then they need a two-thirds vote to overcome it. That can never happen. And Trump will get voter photo ID, proof of citizenship, and major limits on mail-in voting before the November midterm elections. He will get it in place. We win. Simple. We win if Trump does it. So I pitched it to Trump. I urged him to do it. His answer was very, kind of a very sly answer. It was, we'll see. Stranger things have happened. Stay tuned. And sure enough, the leftist media went insane all over the world. I've seen articles in every country in the world. Canada, Russia, China, Romania, Israel, you name it. Italy, France, United Kingdom's gone nuts on this. And they all say that Wayne Root hitched a national security emergency, and President Trump is an insane man and he may actually do it. No, he's not insane. He's smart. And it's smart to do it because Democrats are cheating and rigging and stealing elections and therefore destroying our country. Right now, it's not like Democrats against Republicans anymore. Trump should really frame this as, do you want the United States to to be taken over by communist and radical Islam. This entire election is about communism and radical Islam. Whether you love Trump and everything he's done, or you're disappointed at what he's done, it's not the same as giving the country to communist and radical Islam. It's not the same as hearing the Muslim call to prayer all day in your neighborhood, outside your door. It's not the same as having Muslim foot washing stations in public bathrooms in Dallas. This whole thing's out of control. We're not a Muslim nation. We're a Judeo-Christian nation. We always have been, and we always will be. It's time to fight. national security emergency for elections and frame this election as, do you want America to be taken over by communists and Muslim extremists and Muslim terrorists? That's what this election is about. We'll be right back. America Speaks will take your calls, 800-347-ROOT, and play your voicemails. We'll be right back, and I have a little surprise for you. All right, Wayne Allyn Root joining me now is a real hero in the American energy industry, Mark Bruner, a hero and a legend, founder and CEO of Lost Soldier Oil & Gas. Mark is a second-generation oil and gas legend whose companies have created more than $ 15 billion in shareholder value. At its peak, his company, Pinnacle Energy, grew about 100 to 1 for investors. Ultra Petroleum soared 1,000 to 1. A $ 10, 000 investment turned it to $ 13 million over 10 years. but Lost Soldier could be much bigger than Ultra Petroleum. Wow, that's saying something with what could be the largest gas discovery in the United States in 100 years. It's a 40,000-acre territory in Wyoming and the surrounding area. Mark, tell us why Lost Soldier is so special. Could you back that up? Could be the biggest in 100 years?
Speaker 6: Well, I think the reason is no one could drill this because there was uranium mine out here where the United States got uranium from. And when Three Mile Island melted down, they started closing this mine down. No one could drill this basin.
Speaker 3: I think it's the only undrilled.
Speaker 6: Basin left in the United States of America.
Speaker 5: We drilled it.
Speaker 6: And as they say, the rest is history. It's the largest gas field I ever found. And I'm really excited about, you know, spending the rest of my career on this project.
Speaker 1: What will you be doing this year in terms of drilling?
Speaker 6: Well, we're going to be drilling a deep well to go down to about 18,000 feet. And we're going to be looking at these deep overpressured zones that are very similar to the Western Haynesville that Jerry Jones that runs the Dallas Cowboys and the deep Utica play where all that gas, it's a small area, but it's going to supply New York City. So this is going to be compared to that. And we think it compares very favorably And we're the only people out here. There's no other operators, just us.
Speaker 1: Well, give me a quick answer because we're running out of time. What makes Lost Soldier a tremendous opportunity for investors?
Speaker 6: Well, I think our internal estimates are 14 times your money back in 10 years and 100% tax deduction. And we think that is.
Speaker 1: A really good deal.
Speaker 6: We've structured a private placement where investors get working interest. They get stock. They get overriding royalty interest. So it's a unique construction. We think it's a great construction for investors.
Speaker 1: To contact Mark Bruner and Lost Soldier Oil & Gas about this tremendous opportunity, go to LostSoldier.com. Fill out the form. Mark and his team will get right back to you. That's LostSoldier.com. All right, Wayne Allyn Root, America Speaks, here on Real America's Voice TV. And I'm right here in Las Vegas, my hometown. And one of my great friends, I have a little surprise for you. He's in the studio with us. We never have a live audience. But today in my TV studio, my great friend Chip Terembis, who I did a sports TV show with for a decade in the 1980s and 1990s. We did a TV show together. We were part of an incredible group of friends that made a lot of money in the sports handicapping business. And they all lived in Vegas. I lived in Malibu, California, and I flew it every week to do the show. And Chip has what amounts to an adopted son. And that adopted son, Giovanni, is a friend and a fan. And he just joined the United States Marines, and he's about to go off soon to tour, probably outside the United States and probably to Iran. And he just graduated from Marine school. And he's here with us now. Come here, Giovanni. I just want everyone to see you. He's here with us now. This is a great kid. Look at this. I look like I'm tiny next to you. My gosh, look how big you are. This kid is a good kid. He's a patriot. He's going to do good for America. We love you and appreciate you, Giovanni.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: And you're leaving for Camp Pendleton? Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Training. Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Training, then off to? That would be Camp Lejeune. Camp Lejeune, and then probably assigned around the world somewhere. Correct. All right, you take care. We want you to be safe. We love you and appreciate you. Look what a great kid this turned out to be. Is this wonderful? I'm sure Chipper is so proud of his adopted son, and you turned out to be a wonderful American. Thank you. God bless you. Absolutely. Stay safe, my friend. We love you. I'll pray for you every night. What a good man. What a good man. Giovanni, what a good kid. What a great name, by the way. I always loved that name. Giovanni. All right, all right, let's get on with the show. So I want to start with just a couple of stories and then I'll get to, I see we have calls and I'll take some calls. But again, I want to say that we don't give Trump enough credit. So many people say, oh, he hasn't done this. He hasn't done that. Here's a couple of stories. Trump administration is about to carry out the largest mass visa revocation in America's history. They're preparing to revoke the business code and tourist visas of 200,000 foreigners who entered the United States as temporary visitors and later sought asylum, escalating the campaign to restore control over an immigration system that is just filled with abuse and fraud. And again, there's only two things that can happen. One, Trump makes this successful and we get them out of this country and you gotta give him credit for it. Or two, some communist insurrectionist judge will stand in his way and try and block him until he gets to the Supreme Court. And then if the Supreme Court rules against him, you're never gonna get rid of these people who have no right to be in our country in the first place. They broke into our country. And for those who say it's no big deal, as long as they don't commit a crime when they're here, it's not a big crime to break into a country. You know what I say to that? I've never heard anyone make this argument. I'm going to make the argument right now. If you say it's okay to break a law and break into our country, then it's okay for me to say I'm not paying income taxes anymore. I'll choose what law I want to break if you could choose what law you want to break. Because I really don't like paying income taxes. Do any of you like paying income taxes? I think every Republican in America should stop paying income taxes because Democrats have decided that any law they don't like, you can break any time you want. You can come in the country and break the law, and then they, as Democrat politicians, can declare a sanctuary city or sanctuary state And they don't have to follow the law. And they can advise illegals when ICE is coming to hide. Don't come out. ICE is here. Isn't that all breaking the law? Aren't you aiding and abetting a criminal? All those laws are no big deal. Anytime you want, you can break the law. But if I... Tomorrow, I've decided the 65-mile-per-hour speed limit means nothing. I'm going 110, and if a cop pulls me over, screw you. You think I'd get away with that? Can I say that? And when the IRS comes calling because I don't pay taxes, can I say, well, I decided I don't feel like paying taxes. If I don't want to, I don't have to. I can deny any law I don't believe in. Why can't I if illegal aliens can and Democrat politicians can? Here's another goodie for Trump. ICE nabs 1,328 illegal aliens in just 14 days in Democrat sanctuary suburbs around Washington, D.C., in one of the most successful operations in the history of ICE. 1,328 illegals. You say Trump's not doing enough? And last but not least— L.A. GOP leader issues desperate appeal after Democrat mayor's campaign video shocks viewers. Roxanne Hoge in charge of the Republican Party in L.A. She says that L.A. is out of control. They don't follow the law. We need help. Please come and help us. It's just a lawless place. Whatever Democrats don't like, they say, I don't have to follow it anymore. Isn't that called insurrection? Isn't that called being a traitor to the United States of America? Crazy. Let's take some calls. I see the lines are filling up. We've got Tandem, is that his name, in Louisiana? Looks like Tandem wants to talk about Donald Trump. You're on with Wayne Root. The floor is yours.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, how are you? Good. What's on your mind?
Speaker 2: What did y'all talk about with Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: I'm not understanding you on this one. Tell me what you're saying now.
Speaker 7: But just don't talk about this Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: What about him? What about Donald Trump? What do you think?
Speaker 3: What do I talk about when I'm with him?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I talk about all the same things you would. If you're with Donald Trump, you talk about the state of the nation. You talk about what's going on in Iran. You talk about the strategy in Iran. I had my interview with him two weeks ago, and it was all on Real America's Voice TV. You could have watched it. And you'll see all the things I talked about with him. Go to my website, rootforamerica.com. The interview's there. And you'll see what I talked about with Donald J. Trump, President of the United States, who, by the way, I forgot to mention, tweeted out about Wayne Root today. Second time in two weeks, he quoted Wayne Root. He quoted me talking about the economy is actually really good booming gangbuster. There it is up on the screen. There it is. President Trump honoring Wayne Root today, talking about me, talking about a booming economy. Yes, there's inflation. Nobody's denying that. It's Biden's inflation. It's not Trump's inflation. Joe Biden took an apple from $ 1 to $ 4. Under Trump, it's like $ 4. 20 now. It went up $ 0. 20. Under Biden, it went up from $ 1 to $ 4. Whose fault is that? Trump's fault. No, Biden's fault. Trump needs to say that. But Wall Street's booming. Stocks are booming. Gold is booming. Crypto's booming. And companies on Wall Street, American business. And what's that famous saying? The business of America is business. We're all about the economy. It's the economy, stupid. The economy is exploding. It's booming. Record earnings on Wall Street. Not up 5%, not up 10%, up 40%. The numbers are amazing. It's a Reagan economy forming under President Donald J. Trump, but inflation is still high because of Joe Biden. And I said that, and he tweeted it out. Thank you, President Trump. Only in America can a son of a butcher get quoted by the president twice in two weeks. Thank you, President Trump. Let me mention the sponsor of this segment of the show. It's Vertical Research Advisory, and that's who I quoted in this tweet that President Trump retweeted. I quoted Kip Herridge, the founder of VRAinsider.com, Vertical Research Advisory. This is like an alert for middle-class Americans. Investing in stocks isn't just for rich people anymore. Kip Herridge left the highest levels of success on Wall Street to help mom and pop investors 23 years ago. with his amazing investment newsletter, VRA. Since then, his top-performing recommendations have beaten the market just under 90% of the time, 19 out of 22 years. Let's see you beat those numbers. Meanwhile, Barron's reports the average Wall Street money manager loses to the stock market 90% of the time. Let Kip prove it to you for free. Exclusively for my fans, Kip's offering his daily VRA investment letter completely free for two weeks. Join now at VRAinsider.com. You have no risk, 100% free. Kind of reminds me of, what was that lady with the cookies? What was the name of that cookie lady? She was like the most famous cookie lady in the 1980s and 1990s. And the way she started, she became a billionaire. She started with, you know, two cents and became a billionaire. And she walked around malls and gave away her cookies free. And people loved them. They started buying them. And she became the biggest cookie salesman in all of America. VRA, Kip Herridge, is giving away two weeks free because he's so confident that you will stay for life once you've experienced two weeks of his incredible analysis. So check it out. You don't have to be a millionaire. It's for middle-class people. It's called VRAinsider.com. Two weeks free because you're a fan of Wayne Root and only... because you're a fan of Wayne Root. VRAinsider.com. We'll be right back with the whole rest of our show. Coming up next, it is America Speaks with Wayne on the Root. 800-347-ROOT. We'll take more calls. 800-347-ROOT. Toll free. The dime's on us. We'll see you in a sec.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: Wayne on the Root from Las Vegas. Giovanni just left. He's had a great kid. I knew him since he was a little boy. I mean, he was like here on me, and now he's towering over me. He's a giant Marine. Looks so handsome in that outfit. Wow. United States Marines have really toughened him up. That kid is going to be an American hero. I love it. All right. Show them out, Pitar. Show them out. They're just leaving. All right. Let's grab some calls. We've got J.D. in Las Vegas. Wants to talk about Dolly Parton. J.D., you're on with Wayne Root. How are you, man?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Wayne. You know, you're on fire. President Trump should initiate a new cabinet membership and make you, Wayne Root, the spokesman for the country. I have two quick things to say. One is a request and one is a promise. Regarding Dolly Parton, my suggestion is that you Google Dolly Parton doing an impersonation of Elvis Presley, all shook up. You will pee in your pants. It is so funny. I never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You've got to Google it, Wayne, right after the show.
Speaker 8: I will.
Speaker 2: Dolly doing Wayne doing Elvis. My second, my request, it's only about two minutes long, 1973. Dolly Parton, in my opinion, was the John Wayne of our country. John Wayne did a two-minute song or talk. about America, Why I Love Her So. And I would suggest that your producers pick it up and play it at a future show or maybe even tonight. America, Why I Love Her So by John Wayne. And it is fantastic. Thank you very much. Keep it up, partner. You're doing fantastic.
Speaker 1: All right. Thank you, J.D. Appreciate it.
Speaker 8: J.D.
Speaker 1: From Las Vegas was my first caller 11 years ago when I had only a Vegas fan. radio show at 6 o'clock at night. And then it was one hour at 6 o'clock at night. And then it became a two-hour show. And then it became a three-hour show. And then it became an afternoon drive show. They literally fired Mark Levin, got rid of him, and put me in an afternoon drive. And I started taking calls. And J.D. was, I believe, the first caller. Or on that first day, he called and continued calling a lot. Now he calls this show almost every day. Appreciate it, JD. Love to hear your thoughts. Very smart man. And Dolly Parton was just Americana, man. You know, bigger than life American. You only get personalities like that in the United States, as I said, to open the show. Only in America, made in America. Let's take the call from Kyle in Florida. Kyle in Florida. You're on with Wayne Root. How you doing, Kyle?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 8: I'm doing good. I want to get your opinion on what you think of trans men and women's sports. I don't think they should compete with the women, but what do you think?
Speaker 1: No, of course. No, you're teeing up an easy one for me. Of course. It's ridiculous. It's absurd. I mean, first of all, does anyone notice that there is no problem with trans women competing with men? Because no woman with women's DNA... wants to compete in a men's league, she'd be embarrassed and lose badly, right? I mean, there's been so many examples of like the women's soccer team that won the Olympics for the United States played a high school team and got destroyed, destroyed. I think the score was like 11 to nothing, if I remember correctly. A men's high school team beat the women's Olympic champions badly. And then I know the woman that was ranked number one in the world in women's tennis played an exhibition in, not Saudi Arabia, UAE, in Dubai. And she played an exhibition against like the number 600 ranked man. And the 600 ranked man beat her in straight sets. Women can't compete with men. It's not putting women down. It's DNA. You're not on the same level as men. A lousy man can beat the best woman in the world. But a champion woman can't beat the worst men in the world. And so you notice there's no women who change to men that want to compete in men's sports. There's no issue. There's no problem. None of them want to get in it. And if they did, they'd get destroyed, and men couldn't care less because we beat the crap out of you. But as far as men who become women competing in women's sports, they dominate. Guys that finish... 300 out of 300 men in a track meet suddenly win and they stand on the gold medal thing with their arms up. I won. I'm the greatest. I'm the hero. I'm the champion. You are number 300 among men. It's a joke. It's an absolute joke. You can't let trans men compete with women. You're taking away their scholarships, their glory, their heroicism, their championships, their money, their sponsorship deals. Men will dominate women's sports. It can't be allowed. There's my answer. Is that okay? Is that answer good for you?
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm going to have to hang up on you. I'm sorry, my battery is dying.
Speaker 1: All right, no problem. All right. So he teed up a really easy question for me. I mean, it doesn't get easier than that. Let's, you know, before I grab a few voicemails, let me do one story here that I think is interesting because it's so shocking. California Governor Gavin Newsom signs the Stop Nick Shirley Act into law and citizen journalists can now be fined and jailed for uncovering Democrat fraud. If this isn't a communist color revolution, I don't know what is. If this isn't proof that our nation's being taken over by communism, I don't know what is. Because if you are a good journalist, because the real journalists out there, you know, when I say real, the ones who work for CNN and MSNBC, otherwise known as MSNOW, and the ones who work for ABC, NBC, CBS, and the ones who work for the New York Times and the LA Times and the Washington Post, they're all completely bribed They're all completely in the bag. They're all completely owned by the deep state and the Chinese Communist Party and the DC swamp and the Democrat Party. And they wouldn't know a real investigation if their life depended on it. They only want to investigate Republicans. They have no interest in investigating corruption by Democrats, which is this entire country is all corruption by Democrats. So they have now passed a law in California that you're not allowed to investigate Democrats. You're not allowed to. I wonder how they define journalists can now be fined. So maybe it's all journalists, even real journalists. If you work for Fox News, not just a citizen journalist, any journalist that investigates fraud in California can be sent to prison. If that isn't communism, what is? The deep state and the D.C. swamp, or in this case, the Sacramento swamp, have gotten together to defend the Democrat Party from accusations of fraud and investigations of fraud when they know they're robbing the taxpayers blind. And if you were to prove that taxpayers are being ripped off by this organization or that organization, They'll send you to prison and do nothing against that organization. How is that not communism? How is that not a dictatorship? How is it not fascism that Democrats scream about all day? I saw an article about Wayne Root and Donald Trump just yesterday, you know, about my national security emergency advice to President Trump, that declaration I wanted to declare. And The liberal magazine writing about me and President Trump said, fascist Wayne Root recommends this to Donald Trump. Fascist Wayne Root. No, this is fascism, you moron. This is the definition of fascism. So anytime someone wants to stop fraud, voting fraud, corruption and fraud with taxpayer money, pure stealing of government money, and Democrats are doing all of it, That's a crime, according to Democrats. Doing it is not a crime. Stealing it's not a crime. Stealing elections is not a crime. Investigating it and talking about it is a crime. Next, they'll pass a law that says talk show hosts can't talk about it because if you accuse them of fraud, it's a crime. That would be the next thing they do. Insanity. Let's take a voicemail. We have Vern from Florida about Mayorkas. Alejandro Mayorkas, I guess he means. Florida's yours.
Speaker 4: I want to know why... We don't hear nothing about Alejandro Mayorkas. He ought to be in more trouble than Fauci. I've heard nothing about him. Nobody's trying to prosecute him. No, nothing. He just disappeared and rode off into the sunset. After $ 400 million and 25 million people pulled into our country on his watch. And what about the border czar, Camila?
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: How come she's not been held accountable for the border faults in the administration? Thank you.
Speaker 1: Right. No, I agree. Look, look, I always root for President Trump and I celebrate President Trump and I defend President Trump. And I tell you how great he is because I always say he's the best we've ever had. And he's the best we will ever get. In my opinion, no one will ever be better. But he's got his failings, too. And his failings are he's surrounded by a bunch of rhinos and they will not let him do what needs to be done. His whole DOJ is a bunch of rhinos. They're not Democrats. They're not liberals. They're not out to get Trump. They just won't let us do what needs to be done because in the end, they're big government, big brother people, and they're scared of their own shadow. They're scared of the media saying something bad about them. They're scared of going to prison after Trump's term is up. They're scared they'll be sent to prison. They'll be charged with a crime, anything they do that's out of the norm. And so they won't arrest Democrats. They won't arrest law-breaking Democrats. So we're not getting it done. I know that. Just the way it is. Whether it's going to change, I don't know. All right, this segment of the show is sponsored by Energize Health and their founder and CEO, John Jubilee. I joined the Energize Health program six years ago in the fall of 2020, and since then, John's been a regular guest on all my shows, sharing his breakthrough science of intercellular hydration. It changed my life, extended my career. I lost 25 pounds of fat. I gained 10 pounds of muscle in only 88 days. To start the program, that was six years ago. You saw the pictures on the screen. That was me 15 years ago on the screen with Steve Forbes, 15 years ago. I looked tremendously better and younger and thinner 15 years later at the age of 65 than I did at 50 because of energized health. I gained energy, intercellular hydration. I got in the best shape of my life. And I gained four new TV shows past the age of 61. I don't think it's ever happened in TV history. I think that's Guinness Book material, Guinness Book of World Records. And I know why it happened. The fat melted off my body and the fat melted off my face. Today, I'm 65 years old. I'm on Medicare and I look younger now than I did at age 50. Impossible. Who reverse ages from age 50 to 65? Nobody. Who looks younger at 65 than 50? Nobody. Energize Health is my fountain of youth. It's transformed the lives of thousands of my fans. I think at this point, over 5,000. And it's all about their patent pending science of intercellular hydration. And if you're already taking GLP-1s like a Zepic and Manjuro, which have dangerous side effects, Energize is the perfect synergy to minimize those negative side effects and give you fat loss instead of muscle loss, which is really hurting people badly on these GLPs. Right now, Energize Health is offering my fans 40% off. Go on the same journey as me for 40% off. Just go to energizehealth.com. That's energizehealth.com. We'll be right back. All right, way down the route, the route, the route, the route's on fire. We're taking calls 1-800-347-ROUTE. 1-800-347-ROUTE, a little Canadian news. Trump wants to rename Lake Ontario amid the Canadian trade war Lake America. I see, I still get a kick. The average person like doesn't like it or they hear negative on the news about it. Oh, you know, all the negative anchors at ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, you name it. They say terrible things. And, it's how people hear it, right? They don't hear Wayne Root. The average person doesn't hear Wayne Root. Only the base of the GOP and MAGA hears Wayne Root here on Real America's Voice. But the average person comes home from work and they tune on the evening news and someone has a negative attitude. They have Trump derangement syndrome and they go, President Trump wants to turn Lake Ontario into Lake America. He's antagonizing our Canadian friends, our best friends for 100 years. Our economies are going to be destroyed. Trump's a madman. And they hear that and they go, oh, wow, Trump's a bad guy. First of all, it's funny as hell. I'm from New York and I love sticking a knife in it, twirling it. I love it when someone disagrees with you and you don't just nicely, you know, it's not like a game of badminton with Muffy at the country club. We're playing for heaps here. F Canada. Screw Canada. Canada doesn't want to play by our rules. We're the elephant and they're the flea, okay? They're a flea under our foot of an elephant, okay? If they don't want to play by our rules and they want to rip us off, then we will hit them with huge tariffs. And if they want to try and hit us with tariffs, no problem. We won't buy anything from Canada anymore. Being that we're 330, 340 million people, and they're 30 million people, they got the problem, not us. We are an elephant. We are their number one trading partner. With us, they're tiny. What are they, 3% of our world? So Trump says, you know, 51st state and Lake America, and he's just taunting them. I think it's funny. Democrats appear to be colluding with Canada's anti-Trump government. Of course they are. I think Democrats are colluding with Iran. I think Democrats are on Iran's side. They're dying for the Iran war to turn negative and terrible and stay in place until after the midterms. So they're giving Iran information on how to beat Trump and beat America, even if our military dies, like our wonderful president. That young man that's like a godson to me, Giovanni, if he were to die as a United States Marine, they wouldn't care as long as they won the midterms and kept power, or re-got power, right? Muslim Brotherhood-linked networks embedded across Canadian institutions, a new report says. They had public funding and public influence in Canada, Muslim Brotherhood. Canada is now owned by Muslims, radical Islam, and communism, Chinese Communist Party. Canada's not your friend anymore. Trump's smart enough to know that. They're not our friends. As a matter of fact, they're our biggest danger. That's the biggest border in the world. And if you watch my podcast today, which was on earlier today on The Gateway Pundit and on rootforamerica.com, Go there after the show, rootforamerica.com, click on Watch Wayne's Podcast, and you will see me interview a wonderful gentleman in Canada. He happens to be, I was going to call him African-American, but he's African-Canadian. He's a black Canadian. And he has the goods on the government, how corrupt they are, how communist they are, how many people they killed with the COVID vaccine and their lies and fraud. And they've got him basically under house arrest. And they've tried to torture him. They tried to murder him. They've tried to enslave him, put him in prison for simply telling the truth and being a whistleblower. Watch the interview and you'll see how bad Canada is. Canada's not our friend anymore. Canada's our enemy. Better be very careful with that border, what they have planned next. Not that they're invading us or anything, but that they could send illegals our way while we're guarding the Mexican border. They could send them through Canada because they are not our friend anymore. They are bad news. And they're now controlled by the Chinese Communist Party And radical Islam. Scary. The Muslim Brotherhood. Let's take Mike from Oklahoma. He's got an idea for a new Wayne Root book. Mike from Oklahoma. Go ahead. Play the voicemail.
Speaker 3: Just a thought, Wayne. I thought one of your new books should be The Art of the Deal, Iranian style, with 100 blank pages. And I believe this should be your next gag book. Just a thought. Take care. God bless you, sir.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Bye-bye. All right. Mike from Oklahoma. Thank you, Mike. It's funny. I've had a bunch of them, right? Mike knows I've got How Democrats Have Made America Great, and it's 100 blank pages. I think it's actually like 140 blank pages. And How Illegal Immigrants Have Made America Great, and that one's exactly 100 blank pages. One is a little thicker than the other. And it took me a little longer to write the 140 blank pages than the 110. I've written 19 books. Actually, my 20th is coming out in Indonesia on September 1st. Yes, Indonesia. Believe it or not, it's a country of 200 million people. And my new book about Donald Trump is coming out, The Trump Rules of Success, in Indonesian, in Arabic. And a company bought it, and they're putting it out, and it's supposed to be a bestseller in Indonesia. So that'll be my 20th book, if you count foreign editions. But they're all real books. The first 17 were real books. The last two have been these gag gifts. You can find them at Amazon.com by Wayne Root. Look up Wayne Allen Root when you go to Amazon.com, and you'll see how Democrats have made America great and how illegal immigrants have made America great. And they're both blank books, very funny, perfect Christmas gifts for all of you. And I suppose the Iranian part of the deal, totally blank, is not a bad idea either. That's pretty funny. President Trump would like that one. So maybe we'll do it. We'll see. I'm working on a book right now comparing President Trump to John F.K., not R.F.K.
Speaker 4: Jr.
Speaker 1: John F. Kennedy. Great presidents, Donald Trump and Robert, excuse me, and John F. Kennedy. I'm just saying Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Donald J. Trump and John F. Kennedy, right? D, J, T, and J, F, K, what they have in common, Kennedy and Trump. That's my next book that's planned. Right now, we're starting to write it. Let's take a voicemail from Julie from Minnesota about Charlie Kirk. God bless him. May he rest in peace. Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Julie.
Speaker 7: Wayne, you have a way of putting everything back into the enemy's camp. So I love it. Charlie Kirk was one of the best things that ever happened to this nation, I believe. And so they took him out. But guess what? There's enough of us. They can't take us all out. But thank God Trump is deporting them out.
Speaker 1: I hope he is. I hope he is. I get a lot of complaints he's not deporting enough. He's trying. He's trying, as I reported earlier in the show, to kick 200,000 protected illegal aliens out that are no longer protected. The Supreme Court allowed him to move forward and deport them, too. But again, there's 50 million in this country. You know that, right? 50 million illegals. Trump is deporting 200,000, and he's gotten 3 million out already, and that'll be 3,200,000. It's not going fast enough, and I get it. I get it why you're upset. But it isn't that easy to throw 50 million people out of a country when the judges are against you, the lawyers are against you, the ACLU is against you, the civil rights organizations are against you, the Democrat Party is against you, and the media is against you, and the protesters are daring you to shoot them. And then when you kill them, they blame ICE and say, Trump is a horrible person, ICE is horrible. It's not easy deporting 50 million people. So it's going excruciatingly slow. but he's trying his best. But yeah, I mean, what can I say? Charlie Kirk was a great man. Charlie Kirk was winning the battle with America's youth, and so he had to be eliminated. And no, he wasn't killed by Israel. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you right here in Las Vegas. And it's a bridge to Israel over the Mediterranean Sea. I mean, the Sea of Galileo. I mean, it's a joke. I'm joking with you. Charlie Kirk wasn't killed by Israel. Don't listen to Candace Owens. Charlie Kirk was killed by radical gay communist organization that this guy represented, this crazy man. that killed Charlie Kirk was part of a radical, gay, guerrilla organization that trained in Cuba for a revolution in the United States. Candace Owens is a moron, a moron who makes things up to make money, a conspiracy nut job. All right, let's take Robert from California on line one. Robert, what do you say?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Mr.
Speaker 7: Root.
Speaker 5: I'm glad at least someone has the correct information for Mr. President's ear. I'm watching the race.
Speaker 3: I was born in 59. He is the only.
Speaker 5: Untreasonous, unsellout, untrader of presidents in my 67 years of life. And I hope he listens to you about this election situation. The haters in America, go figure. And I'm ready for a civil war. They're all vaxxed and they don't have firearms. Keep on doing what you're doing, Mr.
Speaker 1: Root. Thank you. Thank you. Say Wayne. Mr. Root is my father. I'm not Mr. Root, I'm Wayne. I'm Wayne to everyone in this country that has common sense. Just Wayne, I'm your buddy. I liked what he had to say, of course. I mean, I have common sense, and I'm trying to present common sense, creative ideas to President Trump, so we'll keep it going. We still have a live read. All right, so we'll say goodnight with a live read. This segment of the show is sponsored by Zcha Genesis Medicine, a biotech company. They've been developing medicines to treat Parkinson's disease, reverse. Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, strokes, chronic pain, and more. They're medical resources. studies are having tremendous success. Now they're opening a pre-IPO investment opportunity in one of their sister marketing companies. This is your chance to get in Before an IPO listing, the placement is at $ 5 a share at a minimum of 2,000 shares. That's a $ 10, 000 minimum investment. You ask for it, they're giving it to you. I told them that there's lots of people who pitch certain investments on TV and even on Real America's Voice and on my shows, and you've got to put in $ 100, 000 or $ 150, 000. And I said, the average person doesn't have that money. The average middle class, working class person at Real America's Voice, they want to invest $ 10, 000. And so he said it at $ 10, 000. If you've heard me talk about their great success and you want the opportunity to invest at the pre-IPO stage, go now to a new website they've created just for my fans, invest-war.com. That's invest-war.com. This is not an investment idea. I'm not an investment advisor. Always do your own due diligence. But If you've been waiting for the right company with the right story, with the right entry point, this could be the time. Go to invest-war.com. That's invest-war.com. That's it for tonight's show, America Speaks. I'm Wayne Allyn Root. We left a lot of meat on the bone. There's a lot of voicemails. Keep calling 800-347-ROOT. We'll try to get to as many of them as we can. I never even got to the emails. Try to get to as many of them as we can. RootForAmerica.com. WayneRoot at gmail.com. an 800-347-ROOT, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can leave a voicemail. That's it for tonight. God bless you. God bless America. Bye-bye. All right, Wayne Allyn Roots, joining me is Silvano DiGenova, owner of Tangible Investments. Sil, I've known you forever, and I've been buying gold forever and silver forever and rare coins forever. It's great to have you with us. With the Iran deal done, how do you see the economy and inflation moving in the near future?
Speaker 9: Well, nothing's really changed.
Speaker 4: We're in an..
Speaker 9: Inflationary environment. The government deficits are through the roof. The reality is that oil prices may come down, but inflation is going to be with us long term.
Speaker 1: How does inflation impact the demand for gold and silver?
Speaker 9: Well, the more inflation there is, the more demand there's going to be for gold. People want to get away from their paper assets. They want to hold something that is going to hold its value or appreciate in an inflationary times. And gold and hard assets are the only real thing that are an insurance policy against this type of inflation. And the reality is we may still have rampant inflation. And we saw that under a different administration. And this one's doing OK to try and buckle it down. But long term, government spending is not going to stop. The world government spending is not going to stop. And that's going to be good for gold and hard assets into perpetuity at this point.
Speaker 1: And world debt is not going to stop it. America's debt is not going to stop. It just keeps getting higher and higher. How should buyers of gold and silver know which gold products to buy and what to avoid?
Speaker 9: Well, they certainly don't want to buy products that trade or are being offered at big premiums. If you're going to buy gold as your hedge, you want it as close to the spot price of gold as possible. Right now, we have an anomaly. You can actually buy some fairly rare coins at no premium or very little premium to just bullion coins, like $ 20 gold pieces that are 100 years old. We're selling them at $ 50 over the melt price.
Speaker 1: Or you can buy.
Speaker 9: Bullion coins from us at a very small premium over the spot price. There's a lot of gimmicks out there, a lot of companies selling certified gold coins at big premiums and saying they're a gold investment. Well, they're not. I mean, you're going to have to overcome their markup.
Speaker 1: If you want gold, silver, precious metals, or rare coins from a real firm with real credibility and honest pricing, call Sill. Tangible Investments is Silvana's company. 888-330-4351. Or go to the website they created just for my fans. Rootforgold.com. Tell them War Senses.