Speaker 1: Jonas.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have my favorite guest back on Rude and you're talking about me right, yes, of course, Oh talk about us. We're gonna answer some voicemails now. This is one of my favorite sister and laws.
Speaker 3: I mean, you do have to so you'll get you into trouble.
Speaker 2: I think ladies and gentlemen on the podcast today, this is very, very exciting. We've got Jonas. A couple of podcasts ago, when we were kind of going around with our dream guests, Kevin said, Tony Stark, so that would be Robert Downey Junior playing and I said Pachopra and he Nick was like it's pro Jonas. I was like, no, I want her to be a pocket chopa. So if you don't mind, because you're a great actor, I'm just gonna introduce you guys. Just catch it. There's a vibe. We're gonna put like some brown brown music underneath. Maybe if there's a vibe. Okay, you're an actor, Nick too, You've done great work. We talked about a lot on the pod. Setting the scene. We're gonna introduce you guys, all right on the pod today. We have an amazing person. Please make some noise for a Preanca Choprah, Welcome to the podcast. It's nice to meet you. This is Nick. He also is here.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry I didn't see you, so good to meet you. Pretty nice to meet you too.
Speaker 2: So we were just talking about, uh, some of your work, and Nick was mentioning that he was he just discovered work through Kevin cot Ago. I actually just looked on Twitter and so you follow me? Would you like me to get in contact with you?
Speaker 3: I was actually looking for Jonas brothers and then just went on, it's just.
Speaker 2: Funny you don't follow me, Nick or me. Yeah, we should link up sometime.
Speaker 3: He should text me because my team, you know, I like privacy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure I think that and the rest is history. Kids hot in here, it is thank you call this off campus. All right, here we go. It's great. I think that's a boy some boys mails and some of these will be helpful to have you on pre than you. Guys, have you played a therapist before a movie or TV except the one that you wrote? Well yeah, but that didn't come out now, so you haven't. Now, so this is your opportunity, is why not ask your brother in laws and your husband questions that we professionally probably shouldn't answer. I would actually really enjoy that we can still have an opinion. Hi, Kevin, Joe, and Nick. My name is Shelby.
Speaker 4: I have a question or I guess advice to reach out for you guys from I am a freshly new mom to a beautiful little baby girl and I think believe it, live in California, so we've got some maternity leaves, but I am now freshly back at work and I know you're all girl dads, just wondering how you deal with that work life balance of being away from your.
Speaker 5: Little girls and knowing you're going to miss the little an, the big moments and the milestones, and any advice how to deal with all of that as a new first time mom.
Speaker 4: I thanks appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Congrats on being a mother.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 2: Graduation, it's a great one for you to jump right into someone that deals with obviously being away from the little one when you're just fly to various amazing locations for work.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, congratulations. The best thing that could ever happen to your life has just happened to you. And I think for us, we do travel a lot for our jobs. We're not usually local, so We rely a lot on our grandparents, not our grandparents, our daughter's grandparents and next parents and my mom to help with staying with her and sort of like alleviating the pressure of the fact that we're both away. We also both try to not be away at the same time. If I'm filming, he'll be home if he's filming.
Speaker 2: Albeous, really nice.
Speaker 3: We try to touch base, you know, so you kind of have to like prioritize with your part as well to make sure that you know you're especially as working parents, that you're both sort of carrying the the the idea of this new parenthood and it's not just you doing it alone. And I think Nick and I do a really good job of finding that balance. And I'm really blessed about that.
Speaker 2: It's beautifully said, well well done, and we'll en rolled the next because that was perfectly said. Perfect.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Raquel from California. This question, I guess is kind of directed at Nick. So I have a boyfriend right now and he's six years younger than me, which is not a big difference, but for me it kind of is because I've always been known to go for like the older guy or like, you know, never the younger and so I'm twenty seven, he's twenty one.
Speaker 7: Do you have, like any tips on how to more reassured in my relationship with the younger man? Like, I'm just kind of freaked out a little bit, but I think for now we're going in a good direction. But you know, I'm a big overthinker.
Speaker 2: He's twenty Thanks for your question, twenty one, she said, twenty one. It's a great question for brigging you out drinking with you. Yeah, for pret I both answer. We have an age difference, as you know, of ten years, which was not a thing for me at all. I think to answer the question, the sort of related to our situation. It's just about the person. I think when you connect with somebody and you you feel that there's that there's life to be spent with that person, and and that there's things you want to share, I think that the age shouldn't matter. Of course, if they're twenty one or older or whatever. It's just a matter of time and when you find that that person, when they come into your life, and what those experiences are going to be. Was it challenging for you at all?
Speaker 3: And in any way I think to your point when you find a person who you feel like checks all the boxes that you had in your head. No, it wasn't a challenge for me. But I understand her question, like I understand, you know, going to do life with someone and you know, you're like, is this person a grown up compared to where I am?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you going to be a partner and the big things, like, you know, will you be able to handle the pressure of becoming parents? Will you be able to do like the big stuff in life with the maturity and the approach that probably I don't know. I feel like girls we kind of like grow up a little bit faster, and so it really does depend on the person. And I think I would say to Raquel that you know, like, do you have faith that your man is going to hold your hand and be able to stand side by side with you and do life and the you know, the hard stuff in life. And if you answer that question affirm it, then he's your guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. Again, guys, well done, Kevin. This is very easy. Kevin. What do you guys said about that? I think that if it's your person, it's your person, doesn't matter, I think, or if you're just looking to have fun. Yeah, game next one twenty one, it's twenty one after it.
Speaker 6: Hey, my name's Alyssa. I've been a fan for about twenty plus years. This is for Nick. I was just wondering how you and Priyanca dealt with multi coming early. My daughter was also born at twenty eight weeks at one pound twelve ounces. She's now currently twelve and going into seventh grade, and I just wanted to know, as that being your first child and she was my first child, how did you guys navigate the.
Speaker 2: Nick you well, thank you for the question, and I'm so glad to hear your child is doing well and thriving. It was a crazy journey for us, but I think that, you know, trusting and leaning on each other during that time was crucial and taking it day by day. I mean it's it's kind of easier said than done when you're in a situation like that, but just trying to focus on, you know, staying level headed and being there for each other throughout the entire journey and process.
Speaker 3: Just feels like a blur to me. Still. It was also COVID, so there was the added pressure of you know, we could not all be together. We had to be in there one at a time, and you just said that you know your childs Wait, and I guess when you for those parents who have been nick you parents, like when they're that tiny, it's so tiny, it's like so small, that feeling of holding them, and like I can never forget that. So I think navigating having a partner again with you who can kind of sense your fears and your joys without you having to say it like that was really helpful to me. That every time there was something that I couldn't handle, my husband would like see it on my face and head step in and ad step out and vice versa. And I think being able to have somebody to lean on, which is not everyone's case. And I consider our situation in that sense, like I feel like we're really blessed that way that we always try to fill in the gaps whenever it comes to the other person. That was very helpful.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for Saron, Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 8: So my name is Stephanie and I live in Lansing, Michigan. I just wanted to say I've been a fan of you guys for a long time, seeing you multiple times, planning on seeing you in Mount Pleasant in August. I wanted to share a little bit with you. Little Bird has become probably one of my favorite songs because we did suffer a miscarriage a few years back and have been struggling to you know, get pregnant with our next little bird for a little while.
Speaker 6: But through out all of this.
Speaker 8: My husband and I are still very close and we're still you know, trying to do you know, the whole thing is like dating your spouse, right, So I was just wondering what you and your partner like to do when you go out on a date. Is it like a coffee date? I know, Nick, you always mentioned bowling. Is it a bowling thing?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: What what is your thing?
Speaker 6: What do you like to do?
Speaker 8: I really appreciate you guys taking some time and I will see you in August.
Speaker 2: I love that I can see in August. I think she's you know, maybe asking for some ideas. So that's quite funes go on bowling dates with This was advice I gave another caller. She was double down on bowling. Pretty I've never been on a bowling date with him ever. We were bowling on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as a family for the first time in like years, because who have you been bowling with?
Speaker 2: Was advice for another caller?
Speaker 3: Why was it like, use have you been on bowling dates?
Speaker 2: This podcast is over? No ideas weird.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to know he has a custom bowling ball and custom bowling shoes that are going to now the.
Speaker 2: Girl, I think, well, there's a lot of advice giver, and my advice for this caller was to go on a bowling day because it's an activity. The vibe isn't good. She thought it was interesting, but she's thinking for you know, date your partner. So what else can you do? We need a cooking class ones, which was nice. That's great at home?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Did that a really nice way to because we don't really cook and so we we can? And she made Yeah, she made an amazing pesto sauce with a secret ingredient, with.
Speaker 3: A secret much credit.
Speaker 2: What was the secret ingredient? Changed the game? It's the secret. I a good ingredient. You guys were teasing me because I'm talking about ceramics a lot, but I did go on a ceramic date in London. You're obsessed with ceramics. He just wanted to hear around with his wife. I'm not carrying around clay is We just went on, David, I just yeah, we made a bowl, coffee cup and my birthday press cup. That's nice, Yeah, expressive, that's so wonderful you're saying that would be a good date and play. I made a plate as well. Actually that's great because you know you like you gotta be off your phones. You obviously can't touch your from your your hands are covered in clay, and it's really fun and you get behind the next the person, not the next yerson, to get behind your partner and help them sculpt. I actually got you a ceramics class for your birthday couple years ago. We still have look at the turning that voucher together. I think. Also another fun date is like, you know, going to going for a picnic in the summertime, super nice, get outside. We went to Warwick Winery up there recently and Daniel and there's a drive in movie theater. Oh would you guys say? Nice, I'm planning this date. That's what I'm doing. I'm planning it right now with you guys. Oh oh great, So there's a drive in movie theater Warwick Winery. Yes, and I'm going to drive up. We're gonna have dinner at this but I'm gon like set up the back of the car. Some be perfect minion. It's the perfect date movie. Yeah, like you know, seat down, blanket in the back lot. All right, we've got a bowl of questions. We don't know what's in them. We didn't write our magic eight ball? Please?
Speaker 3: How many do you get? To pick one as soon as you like? If you had to delete all but three apps from your phones, which ones would you keep? Thank God? Say which ones would you delete?
Speaker 2: What's your answer?
Speaker 6: This is for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, gosh, you guys. I thought, Oh, if I had, what would I keep? I would keep messages, I would keep WhatsApp, and I would keep Instagram.
Speaker 2: That's good, right, practical?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 2: Probably the cameras that I see with my children on cameras would also keeps With TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would definitely keep TikTok.
Speaker 2: Don't come at me with that. I would. It's not I don't need it, Okay to keep TikTok real fun And then I'll keep this. I'm not going to not paying me. I'll keep the workout after I use it, really like it, So until they pay me. Okay, I like it. You know why, I don't know, it's wishful thinking.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: What would I keep messages? Yeah, dex com Master's app. Check my glucose the Master's on my phone.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then I would probably Instagram as well. I mean photos are pretty important for me too. Yeah. But and obviously the cameras first. It's three developing a lot of apps. So I am actually created.
Speaker 3: I think that's really cool.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I actually just finished one. I think you're going to love. Tell me about it later, Okay in the car, I'll tell about it now, sell it now? No, So I think I would keep messages. Actually, I'll keep FaceTime, and I would keep a food delivery app. Didn't think that, Yeah, I would one. Which one do you use for it? Yeah? Is it like Jersey on the gate door Dash Door Dash from Jersey? Huh. It's pretty pretty episode brought to you by Uber Eats.
Speaker 6: Just Radio.
Speaker 2: Let's keep the iHeartRadio app, yes, of course, and listen to the Hey Jones podcast all the time or wherever you listen to your podcast. Thanks everyone, Thank you everyone, Bye bye,