Speaker 1: Third, I first got to say thank you to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Five soul shows over this past weekend. I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you. Did I do it? Did I do it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did. Came up in there and acted a dog gone food. You rode my journey with me, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, this is what I got for y'all this morning. This right here in side job cleaner, Side job cleaner. Yeah, fair attention, side job cleaner, cat dog.
Speaker 2: If you would, Tom Rush Jervis is Robby?
Speaker 3: Help you, Robbie. I'm trying to get an order in for some construction supplies I need to pick up.
Speaker 2: That's fine. What you what's your company?
Speaker 3: Uh? Roof and Company and co? Have we have we done listening to this one? No, no, you haven't. This is my first time called. I heard you guys were pretty good.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the compliment.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know, listen, I need to get this as soon as possible. Man, can I possibly pick up these supplies like in the next couple of hours?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, no, it don't work. That fact kind of a quick turn around. We got a little bit of a backup, but I can. I can do my bast depends on what you need.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's here's what I need. Man, I need five rolls of duct takes.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's no problem, that's quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need plastic.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you was gonna wrap up something in plastic that's like about six foot two in height and two hundred pounds, how much plastic you think I would need to wrap to wrap that up?
Speaker 2: In this is second, You're you're asking for plastic like a roller plastics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking. I need to wrap up something that's six foot two and like two hundred and ten pounds.
Speaker 2: I probably would get about three yards four yards of plastic.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I need to get that. Then let me ask you this here. If you was gonna try to put some cement on that to hold it down, how much seamen you think of hold that down?
Speaker 2: I'm more confused. You're running a roofing company, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a roof of company, but I'm doing a little side work for some friends of mine.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, I just got a little confused because you told me this is a talish and company. No problem, no problem. Not some man. Wait, man, you're you're trying to hold something down. I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to hold something down. So how many bags of cement do you think I need to hold out something that's two hundred and twenty pounds?
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know. Eight bags, eight bags? Eight bag, eight bags, I would recommend at least.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, give me eight bags the cement. Now, just something else. I want to ask you. Do you have anything any type of cleaner, man, that can get uh, that can get blood, I mean paint off the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got industrial cleaners, some of all kinds of industrial cleans. Well you said paint the paint or blood?
Speaker 3: Uh uh, paint, paint, pink.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I mean I've got industrial cleans a lot. Kids didn't even do you have a preference?
Speaker 3: No, just whatever you could throw in there. I need that. Now, let me ask you this here. Do you have anything that can like just kill a smell? You know what I'm saying that if you know, if you don't want something to smell, you got anything for that? Man?
Speaker 2: Something if something something die in your place?
Speaker 3: Is this place? Is something something did you do there?
Speaker 2: An animal or something you found? I mean I'm kind of confused. You're talking about snow and clean enough. Did you find some other animal on a.
Speaker 3: Construction A rabbi? Listen, man, just take the order. That's all I need you to do. Okay, Okay, No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I wasn't asking your business. I just it was a little concern.
Speaker 3: What are we getting, what are we cleaning up?
Speaker 2: And what do we I mean, I guess the are we cleaning up tile?
Speaker 3: Fold to clean up carpet?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the what's the cleaner for?
Speaker 3: What's the what?
Speaker 2: Where's the odor?
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, I'm asking you. Do you have something strong en though? Like? Do you think ammonia can can keep a smell down? What do I need to keep the smell down?
Speaker 2: You're definitely gonna need ammonia. I mean, you gotta get something to just scrub that right down, because wherever that sent is, if it's in your if it's in the walls, if you got fabrics in that place, I mean, whatever, whatever you got it, you probably have to have a different type of the odorized or something for the carpet.
Speaker 3: Something for the walls.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't I guess I guess it's kind of confused just as to where the sense coming from.
Speaker 3: And don't worry about all that, man, Hey man, listen, just just right down what the order is? Okay, I got it you.
Speaker 2: I got the five rolls of duct tap, I got to that's the full yards of plastic. I got to hate back of cement. I got the industrial clean, I got the ammonia. I'm I'm I'm typing. I got I've got your order.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me ask you man, Do y'all have any type of machete anything that's real? Shop that? What? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on second, and now now you're completely off base.
Speaker 3: You do realize you call a hardware store, right, I'm calling the hardway store because I need some supplies. Man, I'm doing some job on the side. I need some supply. I get that.
Speaker 2: You you said that already, but I'm confused about it is. Now you're asking for a weapon. What what what would you us a machete for? I mean, you're you're talking about, uh what, you you're gonna chop down some some some brush. I don't, I don't, I don't get it. What's some machedy for?
Speaker 3: Hey man, listen, listen, your job is to take the order man. That's your job, Robbie.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me what my job is.
Speaker 3: I know what my job is.
Speaker 2: This is my store man, Okay. I've been working here a lot longer than you even can imagine. And people don't call up asking for ammonia and and cleaner and and and trying to get a smell out. I mean what I just I'm trying to figure out how best.
Speaker 3: To help you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm figure I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Robbie, is you being nosy? You being no All you gotta do is feel the order and have it have it done two hours when I get there. That's all you gotta do.
Speaker 2: I can't do that in two hours. I can't even I will backed up at this point. I'm not even sure I can get this done. Maybe tomorrow morning. Does tomorrow morning work for you?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I got to get rid of this body. I got to get rid of this guy today.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I need to call list. I need to call the policeman. You just said body.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that right there. That's about White people always want to call the police when they got nothing to do with them. Listen, all you need to do is fill the order.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you're listen. I need to tell you something, okay. And I don't know if you if you found.
Speaker 3: A body, I don't know if you're responsible.
Speaker 2: For the body either the way, I don't want to be any part of this business.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're planning or where you're trying to bury this thing, but you're basically asking me to be accomplished to something that's none of my business. Hey, I need your name right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not giving you my name. You said, oh grouping.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, listen to me. You said you call from drifting company?
Speaker 3: Are you? I'm not? I'm not? Hey man, let me tell you something why your white folks are always trying to be athor tell you why you want to like white folks.
Speaker 2: What's your problem? Something about white folks, something about purple green, black blue balks. It's not about white it's what you asking for. That sounds like trying to bury your body. Okay, that's I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: Are you and you're not? What is your name?
Speaker 2: I need your name? I'm your name right now?
Speaker 3: Hey man? What First of all, you at work, you're not. You can't. You don't want to be talking to me like this.
Speaker 2: I don't care if I'm swearing at work, my my co workers, the people here, they don't know who I am, and they know if I was talking to someone some people. You talking like this too. Okay, I'm gonna trace this call. Do you hear me? I'm gonna trace this call. I'm gonna get the cops on your and figure out who the you are.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, well, let me let me ask you this. Since you want to know who I am? Do you know Marcus? I don't want no Marcus. He works here, man, I know him. Okay, Marcus is who got me to call you? This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Abby Morning Show. Robbie us got pray by your coworker, Marcus.
Speaker 2: You have got to be kidding me, Marcus Mark. I see you over there, I see you.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: Son up a, Marcus, Why did you tell me that Steve Harvey.
Speaker 3: Got your baby? Hey? I gotta ask you rather. You got to tell me this man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 2: That's easy. Steve Harvey Morrie Show.
Speaker 1: Come on y'all on this Monday morning, y'all. Man, man, let me tell you. I said, well, you know what I ain't even saying. Listen, I worked all weekend and Charlotte and I had worked this Monday morning. Man, y'all better come on here. Now, you come on to be here, y'all.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: When I don't make it, y'all make a big deal out of it. Now I'm here. Make a big deal out of that.
Speaker 3: Check this out. Your job is money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want us to make a big deal out of every thing you do when you don't come. When you do come, you that we all here anyway.
Speaker 1: You the only mission linkze for coming to work and we all yeah whatever.
Speaker 4: Braille Comedy praise you, dad it for coming to work. They'm gonna stop.
Speaker 3: Doing the drink stop.
Speaker 1: Bill Comedy Club just outside of La The Nephew is on my I'm on my way. That is Sunday the thirteenth. Tickets on sale right now. Breill Comic Club Now to fourteenth. Then we'll try to get our own back in here. But thirteenth Sunday night, Braill Comedy Club. The Nephew coming, baby, Yes, laying in the cutting Jacksonville, Florida New Easter weekend.
Speaker 2: So now you're listening hard morning show