Speaker 1: Junior is in for the nephew with today's frank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for us?
Speaker 3: Junior?
Speaker 4: I have nothing. I just need to talking about Uncle Steve. Wait, what what?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? It's prank time?
Speaker 4: What do you mean you have? Now? Now I'm taking everybody's time today. I'm I'm anna convicted feeling and Uncle Steve ain't trying to help me.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, victed feeling? Yeah? Man, what are the charges Junior?
Speaker 4: Choking people?
Speaker 2: You're gonna say it again?
Speaker 6: Huh see see see what they said Junior from Sarah water Show. We follow charges now, you, Steve, I'm junior. You have to pay for this. If you care about me right now, I need to know it right now.
Speaker 1: Miss Ark, what are you?
Speaker 2: I care about you? What are you about? It's your people? And listen here that you what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 4: Miss Hard Okay? Have you ever done what I've done before?
Speaker 2: Choke somebody?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We can't talk about this.
Speaker 1: If he's a whole.
Speaker 5: Well, I can tell you right now. I can recall one almost sure.
Speaker 4: We have asked you.
Speaker 5: That statue of limitation ain't quite pasted or not. I could probably.
Speaker 4: Okay, but do you care.
Speaker 2: You don't need to either. Why you talking about it?
Speaker 4: Okay? Do you care about me?
Speaker 2: Don't listen to me, junior. I'm exhausted. It's hard.
Speaker 5: When you are stupid criminal. See that's how you get. You can't be a stupid criminal. You can't commit a crime and then admit to it repeatedly on the radio show.
Speaker 3: Thank you that point right there.
Speaker 2: You'll see that.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't see did you say no?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, because see I was choking people.
Speaker 2: Another admission?
Speaker 4: Do you watch Law and Order?
Speaker 2: Do you watch First forty eight? Do you watch any of these crimes? Obviously not date Line? But I tell you what. You might not watch it, but you're gonna be on it though it's just a short few.
Speaker 3: Can you introduce the prank? Please?
Speaker 6: No, let Steve do Okay, okay, okay, Neighborhood Watch.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, you can do it if you don't prank.
Speaker 6: Thanksgiving, So we come back though, I'm still gonna talk on Steve about this all day.
Speaker 4: Neighborhood Watch.
Speaker 2: That's the prank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because anybody what I'm to go to jail.
Speaker 3: Come on, hello, I'm trying to reach Johnny. Yeah, it's Johnny Okay, you the one that be doing the neighborhood watch. You'd be walking your dog doing the neighborhood watch? Is that you for? This is this Johnny?
Speaker 1: Who is this man?
Speaker 5: This is b J?
Speaker 3: Answer my question? Are you Johnny?
Speaker 1: Pull your road?
Speaker 3: Your row?
Speaker 1: I'm Johnny and I do the neighborhood watch. Who was the TJ?
Speaker 3: I'm cleaning?
Speaker 1: Hold on, man, don't calimb my phone, yell at me, charging me up?
Speaker 3: Hey man, only a blue streets over from you. Okay, and you're supposed to be the neighborhood watchman, but that ain't what you're doing now. I didn't caught you looking in the window at my wife when I came outside. You was halfway down the street. You and your dog for doing You ain't watching the neighborhood and you looking trying to see something in the window. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Speaking some Please, I don't look. I'm doing my job, man, I do. I do my job, do the neighborhood watch. I make sure people ain't breaking nobody houses. I got a why what the hell? I want to look at somebody else's wife. I got a piece of at home.
Speaker 3: I want to Then you need to stay out and look with looking through people wonder man, you're supposed to be watching the neighborhood, not watching my wife.
Speaker 1: When you say you live again, because I live.
Speaker 3: Too, Street, you know what I tell you what though, I'll tell you what Johnny, people.
Speaker 1: Tom, I'm gonna show you what a people Tom is.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm gonna show you what I'm gonna start looking at your window looking at your wife. See why he was serving another peep, mister Johnny.
Speaker 1: But but putting your over here, I want you to look. I vote you to look at my window.
Speaker 3: Who the hell is this?
Speaker 1: I ain't got time for this, man. I got a job, I got a mortgage, I got kids. I ain't got time for this man. Don't look at a job. Man, don't go find a job.
Speaker 3: I got a job. I got a job from when I'm at work.
Speaker 1: You got a job? Yet you got a job? Crying like a talking about somebody looking at your Why ain't nobody looking at your wife?
Speaker 3: Man? Got a job. But when I'm at home, Road, I'm wondering if Yo is back at the home looking through the window at my wife.
Speaker 1: Please come to my house, please.
Speaker 3: I'm coming later than look through the window. Fine and them.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you talking about? Calling me tell my people? And it's just white nobody.
Speaker 3: That's what you been doing that, that's no white.
Speaker 1: You probably ain't got no wife. You're probably mad to the something. What you talking about, man, talking about our people at your wife.
Speaker 3: You probably got a wife, and you was a wonder watching the neighborhood. But that ain't what you're doing.
Speaker 1: And I got that. Come over here now, since you do around neighborhood, you three streets whatever, how many streets whatever? You are for me? Come right now. I stay on outside with my dog pushing on your I won't you to come by.
Speaker 3: I'm coming later that night when he has at that shower the same way you was looking through my one.
Speaker 1: Please come by, don't wait, just come by now.
Speaker 3: Please, Oh, get that one with I don't know about right now when I'm waiting somebody within me. You ain't what.
Speaker 1: Brother, I'm getting ready to throw down so I could get ready and tell of my business man. I'm getting ready to go to work again in the day. Man, What the hell you talking about? Brouh, I got two jobs. I got a job to work during the day and at night, and in between I do the neighborhood watch. I'm doing your service. I'm helping your lady. Do I you step up here watching people looking and see if they looking at your watch? Won't you get you a second job or something?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Whyn't you google once you look at mustard dot com or something? What the hell is wrong with you calling me talking about I'm people at your wife? May don't you ever call me when no?
Speaker 3: The hall?
Speaker 1: Is this anyway? Yeah? Who the hell is this? Because I got something for you?
Speaker 3: Who was going to tell you who it is? This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prayked by your wife, Trisha.
Speaker 1: They want baby? They ain't right, baby, Baby, that ain't right. Then you got me bad because I say it ain't nobody go.
Speaker 3: Get me on No prank, magg I don't falling at got.
Speaker 1: Time for that man. Prank Jr.
Speaker 3: Wife told me you do the neighborhood watch. Oh man, she said you do the neighborhood you walk? You know? Because what you got a rock waller? YEA told me if I.
Speaker 1: Was That's why I use niggas. I want to be safe. May just case something happening. I just stick my rock fellow. They and you got me bad. If you you got.
Speaker 3: Me bad, man, you're good.
Speaker 1: I'm good bag. I'm gonna get her though.
Speaker 3: All right. Let me ask you this though, what is the baddest and I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Steve Harvey Show.
Speaker 4: There gonna show Neighborhood Watch.
Speaker 6: But see, wasn't nobody watching me in the neighborhood when I was choking people?
Speaker 4: And missus Harvey they finisue us.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, Listen to me.
Speaker 5: The reason nobody saw you in the neighborhood watch because you wasn't doing nothing.
Speaker 2: That was nothing to see. Okay, now, if you say it one more time, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take my hands off of you, and I'm gonna let happen. What's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: You know what it was about seven thirty? I take my hands off somebody about seven thirty. Mister Harp, miss Hart.
Speaker 4: Do you love me? Do you love me?
Speaker 2: Apparently yes? Not not right now. I told you yes earlier when you.
Speaker 5: I'm on Struggle Street with you right now because hard I don't really all
Speaker 6: Right, thank you, You're Listening, Steve Harvey Morning Shout