Speaker 1: Look Marrier, Oh, I see you my own and look over there is that culture. Yes, goodness loves cult last Culturista's calling. And I guess the very first thing we want to do is cheers. Sister, Cheers, sister, heegen with us. We thought our Amsterdam era was over, and we want to say Happy birthday, Jared, Happy birthday, Jared Frieder. He's here houses in the background. In the background, our friend Charlton is upstairs doing god knows what, doing God knows what. Let me take a sip of this, Jared. Is there anything you want to say to inspire everyone? Maybe someone else that has a birthday today?
Speaker 2: To all you readers out there with the birthday today, happy birthday, and I hope you have a really good one wow, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Message to send.
Speaker 3: He's really become a fan favorite.
Speaker 1: He really has. I think his commentary on Kamila Cabea and the Rise of Brat was really really scholarly and it's third host vibes to me. I have to say I I always revered him for his commentary on Jamila Cabello first and foremost. Anyway, I thought like day County, sweet fun, great commentary and discourse on cam like event, I'd the same about you, yes, Jair.
Speaker 2: And the last thing that I'll say is don't you readers think that they should have Charlie back on and as a retrospective to talk about how the brat era actually turned out?
Speaker 1: Isn't that something we all want to hear? Busy? I think, well, yeah, she's she's busy. Okay, we have a whole peanut gallery today. And guess what. This actually is a very special episode of Lost Coach. Why because we're on vacation and it needs to be a little shorter, and also because we're doing the Olympics of I don't think so Honey, Yes, there will be five. I don't think so Honey's everyone has one. They're gonna happen a little bit later, but for now, just get ready. We're gonna we're gonna hear five different I don't think so Honey's only one will win. Oh wow, isn't it funny? Like fantastic five? What do they call them? The Elite five? I don't know, gymn. I couldn't tell you. Right well, today was women's team, which we watched and we're gonna get it, which we watched. But I think it was primarily the Three Girls, even though there was like Fox Fox five. But what is that? That's Renna Ky, Oh my god, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We were talking about super groups like Iconic five. Of course there's the Spice Girls, Fox Force five. I'm telling you they do call fabulous five. What do they call the gymnasts that are the five? Let's let's look at you know, women's gymnastics, the thing when you know, but five, Oh I'm not connected to Wi Fi No, what? What the hell? Fierce five? It's females gymnastics and that was twelve years ago, sweetie five gymnastics five. This is bad, you guys. Yeah, okay, so there's there are only so many F words, you know what I mean, And the best one is already fuck.
Speaker 3: That's so true, especially real culture.
Speaker 1: Number eight sons and one already already fuck. Well, let's say they're the fuck five. Let's say they're the fuck five and the fuck five just absolutely tore it up, especially on the floor.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about who do.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about? Soony? You want to talk about it? Sonny was incredible. Sony was incredible. I think Soony really because you know our girl, Jordan, Yeah, Jordan Chiles. Jordan Chiles was fab did have a bit of a moment during the beam where she fell. And there's a thing where, you know, if one person falls and that tends to make it so that other people on the team fall as well. It creates what we call bad energy. Bad energy. Sooney really turned around and she had a perfect such a graceful beam portionman graceful beam by father the way, the like scariest event to watch. I can't are you more scared and nervous watching the vault or the beam? I'm more it's all pretty scary, but I'm I think the scariest to me is uneven bars.
Speaker 3: You feel the most fear watching them do that.
Speaker 1: It's the lower one is so low. Yeah, you're right, and they got a really like fucking tuck in. You know who was has a critical eye? Is that Laurie Hernandez? Yes, because she was. Remember when Soony did he her bars and her feet grazed the floora and Laurie was like her feet touched the ground. This will be a deduction. Laurie's eye, she her eye, her eyes. It's actually a really coaching number. Twelve lri her eye. She was giving kind of the really good, the most chemistry, righte girls, Laurie, Oh I think there might be an I don't think so, honey, laur Luri, Laurie. You know what, I just just to preempt this, like Laurie, don't come for Laurie, because Laurie. What Laurie was doing was she was so endearingly like squealing while these men around her were like, what's going on? Yeah, and then we're all like, well, well, now we're going to see another gymnast. Meanwhile Laurie's like, I'm so happy for like, yeah, she was giving. By the way, you watched the opening ceremony, we got Kelly Clark commentary just every now and then like, oh my god, that's so cool. Wow, I love that. I love there's so many different kinds of me. I love this. This is so cool.
Speaker 5: Cheerleader on your commentary.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, yes, I'm sorry. But sometimes all of the types and the personas converge into one or two people, such as Matt Rogers and myself, And yet we weren't invited. I know, like we have the expertise and in the spirit and the enthusiasm, there was no moment during that opening ceremony where I thought, Yeah, the people doing this are way better than us at this No way, if you listen to two guys five rings, you know that no one knows sports better, no one enjoys talking about the events and the specificity. Yeah, the athleticism are more than us. I am really getting into the Olympics this year. Well that's probably good and maybe I should heed that girl. And this is not a spot. This is not sponsored. We were not paid to say this. Peacock is really fucking nailing it. Multi they are multi VW on Peacock. You get to watch four screens and you get to, like once on a commercial break you go to the other one. It's such great viewing experience. M I got my life watching basketball Greece versus Canada. Oh lay, all I've done so far is the gymnastics and the opening sermon. Fun, it's fun. Women's beach volleyball. Oh yeah, so fucking cunty because they're they're in a sand pit in front of the Eiffel Tower. Yeah, it's like, it's pretty amazing. The visuals have been top nine done. Can we just get into the opening ceremony for a second, and listen. We will talk mostly about this on our other podcast as well, But this is really the culture of the moment. I don't think we can ignore what happened, which was that we on our podcast two Guys five Rings literally predicted Lady gagamans did I because I didn't I remember doing that. I think it was you. I think you were the one who brought up Gaga and said I mean because the rumor was about the Celine rumor was persistent for a couple of weeks. But I think the Gaga thing was I think you introduced it. I think I thought of like the silliest thing I could think of and just set it out loud as I muver want to do.
Speaker 3: And I guess it wasn't so silly. Huh?
Speaker 1: What was that song? She sang? Love Hall, No it wasn't. No bitch, shut up. I thought it would have been kind of thrilling to watch her dot with feathers. Mont French culture is the top chaos and the top his pronunciation. What about these these Christians? Better better leave us alone? Wait, what's happening with the Christians? There the draw? Nikki Dall looking county. It's Dionysus grow up and let's and throw a bucanal while you're at it. Well, let me tell you come here, I'll tell you where we all are. By the way, we forgot to say this uptown, but we are in Provincetown to see you. Well, thank you for really anytime you add a harmony actually elevates the piece. It's culture number thirty and anytime you add a harmony, it actually elevates the piece. So thank you, sister for doing that. That was, of course a call back to my famous jingle for Provincetown. Of course, Patrick Charles and any other thoughts on Gaga, Yeah, Gaga thoughts.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just always great to see her fabulous. Yes, and I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: For fully de Do has been getting some new trailers. Yes, I'm hearing that it's a supporting performance change. Yes, right, she's she's acting, so basically everyone the news is the hot new news from Gaga. And we always love when Gaga hits the press when she's got an acting project coming out is do.
Speaker 3: Not Expect Lee, which is her character Harley Quinn.
Speaker 1: She's calling her Lee Lee. Do not expect Lee to have a good voice like Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga has come out and said, I'm known as Lady Gaga, right, and I love.
Speaker 3: Her use of the word right.
Speaker 1: So everyone knows me as Lady. It's my stage name. It's her Christine Aguilera. Hah, yeah, it is ah. By the way, you know what Kamala does, which I've noticed. Listen, she goes listen, Comma la la, and that is how you Republicans. But anyway, Yeah, so, Lady Gaga says, don't expect to hear a trained singer because Lee is not that. So how would she know how to breathe correctly? Which is a question I can't answer. I don't know. I don't know about Lee's training. Oh yes, and I'm excited to learn. I want to find out. Yeah, what do you mean in terms of the of the it's kind of the thing of like, oh, well, Sally Bulls is supposed to be bad. It's like, no, that's how you that's how you like justify casting someone who can't really sing because they're a star. By the way, I just saw Cabaret last night. Oh how it was Marty Aka as you might know her, Marsha Marshall, Marshay honest, he's going up Monday's. Yeah, fantastic. I am so excited. In fact, I was d ming with with Marshall. Marshall Marshall, oh my god, and what they gave me the dates for that they're doing, because I would rather. I mean, this is not Strae. I just want to love Eddie. But but Marcia Marty as EMC is wowie zowie. I can't wait to see it. I saw it in the West Sim with Jake Sheers. It was good, Oh, Jake, I mean, these are these are some of our great queer These are some of our great gays. Are great gays, musically talented, great gays. And Gail Rankin wowee zouie. Yeah is wowie thatwie? I think that's coming, that's rising and I don't I don't care what y'all have to say. I'm Gail Rankin standing, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 5: Still about you.
Speaker 1: No higher compliment, Gail Rankin. Is there a little Frank Gillespie coded was?
Speaker 6: I was?
Speaker 1: I was watching her going really something Frank lespie about this Lesbie New York comedy legend. This is a high, high praise, one of my favorite piece. And if you don't know now you're not. You know, I'm so happy you saw it and android it. I did they do the sort of in the West End with the cabaret. What they did was it was like you it was at the literal. It was like very it was like immersive, the three levels. You go downstairs and they put a sticker refhone. It felt very burg. I was like, it's like we're in Berlin. Oh wait, yeah, that's right, the whole vibe and it was lovely, so great. Bb new Earth, Oh my god, I forgot that BB was bb bb BB was the was the Schneider Yeah, Schneider, Schneider so good. Oh my god, being newer, the cheers legend.
Speaker 5: Of the most interesting.
Speaker 1: It's a great role. It's it's such a shame it's not in the film because to me, that's like the emotional Yes, the film is so different. Film is so different.
Speaker 3: I remember I saw the film in college and I was like, oh cool.
Speaker 1: And then I saw the musical years later, like study and I went to see the Alan comming Michelle Hynes one and the stage version is just so much more explicit about how dark it is and really about how it is quite frankly about the rise of the Nazi and it has to be said the viymar oh, the viy maar. But yeah, no, the film, the film isn't like dark Yeah, oh my god, allge what's eight times one? What's what?
Speaker 3: What's eight times one?
Speaker 1: Hold on eight? Good? Now we got off track. Okay, so gaga, now fully you know what. There's gonna be so much fully of d to come. Let's give respect to the real moment of the opening ceremonies. You're talking about that Challengers coded moment where there's three people kind of word the library and then want to go fuck in the room. No, I know, I know that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I mean, I imagine I was more.
Speaker 1: Upset about that, not that there's anything to be upset about, but it's like, okay, well then you have to like study the whole text and be like, well, there's two guys trying to fuck like it's like grow up, oh bowen the Royal Day, the Royal Day robot something. I want them to scan? Can you just at least scan before you come, Scan before you In the words of Kamala in a time when we didn't like her, do not come, Do not come. Do not come. Well, let's not bring that up. You're right, okay, I am I derailing everything. Sorry, Kamala, we got to talk about the border. By the way, Provincetown is so the voters here, it's a slam dunk for Kamala. Provincetown, Massachusetts is breaking hard for Kamala. Harris just here, No, no, trust me when I say this this town's going blue. It's actually the culture number ninety eight. When I say this is going blue, I mean literally shop or stealing watercolor portraits of Kamala in this one. Sure.
Speaker 3: The like lesbian store we went to it was Bowen.
Speaker 1: We are definitely strolling down the streets to that store and you have to see all this stuff.
Speaker 3: We bought Jerred a Kamala shirt for his birthday. Well, the gays love her.
Speaker 1: She rushed to the courthouse to marry these folks in California. She's she's been there. Yeah, I think right now about that first campaign manager Milks was Harvey Milks, and that man actually passed away of AIDS. Yeah, but yeah no. And she's from San Francisco. I mean, like I worked in San Francisco. Like she's connected, she's gay, she's gay. Her laugh is gay? Can I say stop teasing commalo? Because of the laugh? I like what laugh is iconic? Laugh is iconic? Oh my god, the laugh is so fun. Anyway, I was, I was going to bring up of course you were, let's talk about Selene.
Speaker 3: How did you feel? What was going through your mind?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I was on a plane, that's my life, so I was. My leg has never been more restless. I was like, I need to see and.
Speaker 3: This is this is when you're not getting live TV on the plane.
Speaker 1: I know that I don't think so many Delta first, while still waiting on my three sixty membership, I invite I shouldn't be so entitled. Well are you? Do you feel entitled because you have the miles to to know? Well, because the miles are five million, which is crazy. Quite you automatically get an invitation if you get hit five million. Well that's crazy. I wonder why I was invited because you slay three sixty when I ran the Mariadia. Look at you see now the Delta did not. This is this is one thing that I'll give Jet Blue. They got live life, they got live TV. And sometimes and for a moment like this, for Celine Dion's return to singing. Hmm, I would have loved that, but alas a lack. But first thing I did when I got off the plane, when I did planned, was pull up that yeah, that video and my watching that, watching that, I I have never been more emotional. The last time I was just emotional was well, the last time I was this emotional was was her videos announcing that she had Yes. I mean, honestly, it was one of those things where I think in our group chat Lewis Fertel was like it felt like the lou Gary I'm the luckiest man in the face of the Earth moment, like, but like with that element of performance that obviously that moment couldn't have just on the Eiffel Tower. It just truly stunning, especially when you look at those photos that they're digging up now of her, like being photographed as a young girl in front of the Eiffel Tower, her dream having always been to sing there. You know, her saying recently in that documentary that her life's work is singing. It is her purpose and she's when she said I will sing again, and just to see her, I was watch streaming it live. I woke up at like ten in the morning. It was a long opening ceremony. She long so a lot. I was gonna say, I don't know about this, the rip now situation.
Speaker 5: I like a.
Speaker 1: Stadium, sue me, sue me, I like a stadium. Yes, yeah, that was It was not ideal. Like also the French, the locals fucking hated it because they couldn't get to the other side. I have so many concerns about how they're going to legist. I don't know how it is logistically feasible to have the Olympics in twenty twenty eight in Los Angeles, California. Oh, there's no way. I'm around because it's like a Tuesday at one and it's not tenable on the one on one Sometimes I'm like, what the fuck is going on? How the hell are we going to invite the world here? How don't know, it doesn't make any sense. But yeah, so apparently Frances pissed off. But again back to Selene, just watching her not even just get through it, which I was.
Speaker 3: I was worried about her getting through.
Speaker 1: I was also nervous that they had announced it prior because I'm like, think about the stress that must be put on that I mean, if you're performing anywhere in public for her, and right now it would be difficult, let alone the most public performance probably in the world of her career probably.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but not only that.
Speaker 1: She was amazing, sounded like Selene, sounded like Selene, gestured like Selene. Oh yeah, I just felt so familiar.
Speaker 5: Do you watched the documentary?
Speaker 1: Well, you told me you were first person to tell me how rough it was, how rough and sad it was. And I was like, I can't handle it, like I experience. I'm not getting anywhere near that.
Speaker 5: In the culture that's like mom like sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, No one wants to watch international idea growing up in Quebec. It's like she is God like I That's why, Like watching the video of her announcing SPS, I was just like, I'm not I'm not a crier. I burst into tears. I was like, no, no, I can't handle this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't. I'll crawl.
Speaker 1: And also, you know, just like how strong she's had to be, like with the you know, loss of her husband, et cetera. Just you know the amount of pressure that it takes to be that kind of person for as long as she's been that kind of person, like she's a full blown international icon in industry, maybe one of the last ones where it's like actually possible to be that famous and that respected and that beloved in that way. Like just so that was fucking triumph triumphant is just putting it mildly in the words of Mandy Andy Moore, of fake Mandy Moore, Yeah, of yeah, of the of the Mandy Moore imposter of the perfect Blue Mandy Moore. Just like when when there was that break in the music and she was like swelling with pride and like hope and like I don't know if it was joy or whatever she was experiencing. Was So that's what the Olympics were all about. Say that it is the human spirit coming to a ground swell. Yeah, gathering in one place, the best of the world, everyone celebrating each other's ability. I'm sorry. I love the Olympics. I always You are amazing. You are amazing. You are so amazing, you are incredible. Way that you speak is so beautiful. You are amazing. Queen. I learned from the best, and they're right here in front of me. I'm inspired by y'all every day. Now, what else is going on? In the words of Cynthia Bailey. Oh is it? Oh my god, if you know anything, you know that Celine Dion's top song on streaming. I think is of course imperfections. Uh, the last album Courage, it's one of the hung on my own. It's so funny. It's actually nominated for Record of the Year next year. This is it's actually this is just this No, no, I actually I actually know because but this is this is making up for the huge snub that it was never sung in Titanique.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like it's been snubbed.
Speaker 1: I'm literally getting breaking news like I'm being told by the voters that it's already nominated for Record of the Year next year. Last school Raci's culture word the voters. The voters are so you know, it's too long a story to get into action. Is going to open the show? That's not an opener. I would say maybe that's one with Josh and Aaron. We'll talk. That's really good. I'm partial too, And this isn't titany Thank god, thank god?
Speaker 7: This right.
Speaker 1: But it's it's it's it's it's underrated. Is taking chances? Oh, don't even talk to me about taking such about your life so much. But yes, a really good Glee cover, Liam that Liam Michelle.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about another great Glee cover? Is Lee Michelle doing Rihanna episode.
Speaker 1: Take About Take a Beow? Oh my god. No, First of all, don't talk to me about Liam Michelle's talent, don't, Liam Michelle. That's a talented young girl. It's actually a really coach at number forty, Liam Michelle, that's a talented young girl. I understand. People have their thoughts and their feelings. I we got to talk about Glee covers, remember, and we are again? And that that first mashup episode where the girls did walking on Sunshine into Halo? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: And then what did they drink? Like a cold brew or something?
Speaker 1: What did they have the bit of the episode? What was it they drank like they drink crazy? That yeah, Murphy as that was. That's how they broke that episode of comedic television. The girls drink energy drinks and sing a Halo comedic break. I miss TV.
Speaker 5: Comparinga to Michelle right now.
Speaker 1: Oh really, girl, they're saying it's like, oh my god, Biden was Beanie? Are you serious? Is this what gay twitter is talking about? Well? Beanie's Beanie's approval rating was actually twenty six percent nationally, and Beanie was Beanie was not gonna win Michigan. Oh my god, she came in and she saved the country with that, you know. But when and I were there the second night, the second night we went to go see Funny Girl. No, it was second night of Actually I bought a ticket to my mother, like and my aunt obsessed with Funny Girl growing up, and I bought a ticket to see Beanie. And Beanie had called out, which I guess she was doing quite a bit at that time, because it was I think it was tough. But then I was like, I wish I had waited, because when we saw Liam Michelle, she fucking tore it up. And I mean, I'm telling you, and I'm not just talking about that. I am talking about take a bow. I am talking about taking chances. O, my god, taking chances in the pilot of Glee. Okay, it's in the pilot. Yes, it's when Lia Michelle walks up to the sign. And yes, you're right, Yes, that's a great pilot. If one that one thing you must give pilot executes a pilot the only way you should which is perfection. And Jane Lynch, what a star, what a what a what a great turn my face also a funny girl. But Brett Scurry of students, Leah was coming. Well, now you hear what she says. She says she wished she had stayed in the show. I said Tolba felt would like a word. Let let toll the cook. It's actually really culture number eighty Totova show would like a word, and hey, let the books.
Speaker 5: Walking dead, Miss Tva stepped onto sets. Oh everybody knows who's mayor?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, everybody know who's Rachel Bloom's mother and crazy ex girlfriend. Tovah Really Toba books, Toba's She should get Tobah books.
Speaker 5: She has no problem working.
Speaker 3: You know, Tovah has no problem work.
Speaker 1: That's a rule of culture. That's rule of no culture number forty seven total has no problem working. I didn't. I did not know that. No, I can I say. It's the most disgusting, twisted show I've ever Are you watching Fallout? Have you seen Fallout?
Speaker 5: EPI?
Speaker 1: I just I'm on the second last episode. I'm obsessed with Fallout. Multiple nominations, Well yes, I was like clocked it early it's I just I can see it in the future. But when's going up to Ela Pernell and they're having a moment at the Emmys and I, oh, she's she's pretty and Slaton yellow jacket and she's a stunning jar.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: What's Belgravia? Amazon Girl reviewed viciously in The Guardian. The review begins, oh no, this was the most the most savage line of any review in history is the first line of black Well. Julian Fellows has been typing again. It was so savage for an hour. That's Jimmy Glick level. That is, someone's got to write someone's no, no, no, oh, someone's been writing. This is a Jimmy House oh period. We might we might have Jimmy Jimmy Knight. Yeah, we might need Jiminy Knight. Yeah, we love Jiminy. Martin Short. This the heterosexual that you are. Oh yeah, he's one of our best.
Speaker 5: Incredible.
Speaker 1: If if every man was like a gay, straight whatever was like Martin Short, there would be no war. Yeah, it would be funny. Ass Canadians down. I have a feeling he's voting blue. I have a feeling I think he's voting blue. I think he's KHive. I think he's just he's almost as ka hive as these Province down folks. And I'm telling you these Province down folks are really in the can for Kamala. I know he has a T shirt, silk screen the way of this merchant.
Speaker 3: Oh, someone's trying to dig for some tea?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that? No, we can't well, we can't speculate and gossip on Lost Coach anymore. Might have the times of change. Remember when they used to say whatever the fuck they want on it? Now now the press anything. Oh, speaking of which, there's someone at e W fucking who don't do this. No, No, I don't care who's listening to this podcast mining every little thing I have to say about SNL. I really fucking hate what they do over there with me. Stop it, stop it. I pulled, No, I pulled out of a round table because I was like, no, you're not getting me. Don't fucking take my words out of context when I talk about my job. You did take them out of context. You got absolutely guess what e W like. There's pick up there like people fucking like turn out on this and then fucking and the next thing. No, Ben Shapiro is sharing my quotes on his Facebook, and now all these fucking Maga, fucking assholes are like commenting on my ship whatever I'm like, and I'm sorry, I hate Maga. I really like this cheeto. I don't like that that cheato. That cheeto in office? What rule culture was that seven? Real coach number seven? I hate that. I like that cheeto. I don't want him back in office at all. And you know what quote me e w okay, I said it with my chest. I don't like that cheeto at all.
Speaker 5: Like Taylor says, my job speaking.
Speaker 1: To conservative like voices. Did you notice that Megan Kelly went back to her Fox News hair? I feel I'm not keeping up? Okay, so have you been tracking the hair? First of all, I'm not remembering. I'm the only one keeping up. I remember. One of House and I's big arguments is whether the movie Bombshell is good because he's he's never but you never. You love Nicole so much, n.
Speaker 5: She's wearing a wig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the entire film, and they're all happy Nicole went through hell for that film was Madonna boot Camp.
Speaker 5: And the only thing I will say is, you know, like whatever, whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, Margot was neutral. You know what I think Bombshell is. It's an interesting watch. I didn't think it was a bad movie. I thought it was like surprising that it got oscared. Track was not so bad at all to make a movie about that place.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It was James Cameron and we needed his eye on this situation. The seed Bear. It's Jay Roach, It's j Roach Road. Yeah, yeah it was. It was all right.
Speaker 3: But anyway, No, I've been I've been watching Kelly.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I haven't watching almost any Megan Kelly because I know what what was it that I saw? Oh, this is what I wanted to say. Because Mayor Pete which I'll still call him, has been on Fox News a lot. He's been all rushing it and can I say something to the people at Fox News And you're not listening, but I just want to throw this out there. The thing is like, every time you invite him on there, you truly play yourself because you guys look so dumb. And also you have to understand whoever is in HMU at Fox News is beating his face to hell. That man's skin on Fox News is nuts and his hair has never looked better. He's like, oh, he looks like he's looking like stud I think he brings his own hmu.
Speaker 3: You think that Mayor Pete has his own age.
Speaker 1: I think if you're in the cabinet, you got hmu.
Speaker 5: I mean, let me tell you. I think Chasten knows a few things around the makeup counter and.
Speaker 1: He's taking hair care of I'm just saying, like when you when you go on a thing like the Today Show or whatever, like you, you usually don't bring your own groom. I bring my own.
Speaker 3: Okay, did I bring Did Jessica come with me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Jessica came with you to Today's show to beat me for I remember, just that's the skin is really skinny and I don't know what, but it's looking red now. And you think he has join.
Speaker 5: Phillips looking more ready for camera. And it's because those Fox News girls bringing them.
Speaker 3: On because I guess they have their edge lords.
Speaker 5: They literally have like a.
Speaker 8: Fetish of being humiliated because the girl is beating them down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You could actually see in this one last interview he did, the woman was interviewing him like dragon drop Fox News blonde host and he was like running train on her eyes and you could see in her eyes a little bit that she was she was elements, she was turned on by it. I think they do like it, That's what I'm saying. It's like, and I think like it must be getting through to some people because he's constantly there. I wonder if people call in and they're like, oh, that Mayor Pete. He really annoys us, but like they love it drives a viewership or something. I don't know. I need to know if he brings his own grooming. I think he probably does. Really. I think he was on Daily Show and I think he kind of had the same be We cannot talk about may Or peats makeup. I mean I think we are, and I actually think this is the only podcast that we'll talk about Mayor Pete's grooming, Okay, and I mean the mangang as in HMU not grooming like our favorite activity conversation. It's so funny. Let's I think we should have that conversation word pea time. Right now, it's family a week, which is a huge loo boom groom bitch just s you can't catch me boom groom grooming all these children and now aw is coming for us on that one. Hey ew we have your number Entertainment Weekly. Yang admits grooming proclivities on lost cultury stuff. The SNL star really minted three time Emmy nominee. Actually get it right, stop anyway, you know what I'm also loving, I'm like getting on Reservation Dogs finally. Oh yeah, yeah, I heard it's good. Oh my god, the show it just did really well, I mean last season. But they had just gotten on me. Oh my god, fabulous. I'm one of those stupid I'm like, for some reason, I'm like waking up to f X on Hulu. I don't think so. I mean, I'm I'm first of all, I want to tell you something. There was no bigger fan of Hulu is a teacher than me. Matt Rogers, thank you, thank you girl. A teacher more like a show? Yeah, Eli, Ma say it louder. It might be a culture. Although you're you're you don't think that's true. No, I'm I'm just like, I'm really I'm clutching my pearls. Yeah, why are we all like ganging up on Rooney all of a sudden, No one was ganging up. No one was ganging up. And here's the thing, it's not a gang up on Rooney just to give Kate Mara one single flower and people don't give her one single But I'm sorry it was a gang because Charleston was saying she's that y'all were saying she was the elite Mara and so that's a gang up out of my girl. It's not a gang up on It's first of all, people might listen to this podcast and be like, Bowen Yang is the elite talent. They might No one it's not a gang up on me. One is saying that, by the way. That's the they're all saying that for us still like totally like like like fucking blow pass Rooney. It's like she gave you the social network and girl with the dragon tattoo, and then she was in Carol like the she she can do it all. She was also in her her erasure and it happens way more than anyone knows what's happening in small towns across America. They're erasing the movie he Rooney and her. You see you didn't even remember that she was in it. She plays Joaquin's ex. Oh yeah, I know, I remember. I saw that movie twice. I loved her. I loved her girl Dragon tattoo, and I think I saw that twice too, Carol flung out of space, Carold. I'm gonna say two words again, A teacher, A teacher, Oh sure, sure, sure sure shirt No, Kate Mara can give you everything first of all, two words a teacher. But here's another two words, Broke Back Mountain, bitch. And people forget about the supporting women in Broke Back Mountain. They don't forget about Michelle Williams. She gets spoken about in that movie. Anne Hathaway was just as good as Michelle Williams in that movie. Linda CARTERLINI listened to me right now kills It and Broke Back Mountain and Kate Marrat and that last scene with with Heath Ledger after she leaves and she says she's getting married and he's like a brother, and then she leaves and he goes to his closet and pulls out Jack Twist the old shirt and says.
Speaker 3: Jack oswerr, you got nasty, Jack nasty.
Speaker 1: I know we we love both maras equally in this house. I just have to I don't think you know what we said. And I love movies there period, Cake, I love pie clearly Childen's like over there just loving cake. They were a cake boy under the Bridge. Oh yeah, I gotta get into that one. Uh for words, the girl from Playtonville I had, I was worried there about playing And is that the elite Spanning You're saying ell is the elite Fanning right now? Well that was that, that was the big breakout and said, I mean el Fanning and the Beguiles period. Okay. Interesting. First of all, they stuck Dakota on that goddamn spooky show. What was the show mister Koda was on? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that and then like I think she was on There's a Scary Show with Josh Hartnett. Remember how Dakota was Penny dreadful? Can we can we talk for a second about Dakota in War of the World? We can? She was amazing, She was incredible. Was the child actor for She's a She's a Screen Actress Guild nominee as an individual for I Am Sam. No one talks about it, No one talks. I think Dakota is going to be a huge nominations leader next year at Culture Awards. Oh my god, you know what. I haven't watched it, and I do feel badly about this, but I need to watch it. Is Ripley, Oh yeah, I have to just sit down and clean it and knock it out because I heard its spectacular and we love Andy. We love Andy. I'm sure he do You think he ever goes by Andy Andrew Scott all the time every day, you guys think, I think I would have to call a band. Oh my god, God, it's like Provincetown is rubbing off on these gay guys all around us, so beautiful. Have you watched it yet?
Speaker 6: Yes, you think it's stunning, totally different take because I have to say, like, for me, the talented mister Ripley is like a top ten Yeah yeah, and Gwyneth is so iconic the mainstream scene.
Speaker 5: It's incredible, and I.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, dude, jud lost perfect previous and human males looked on ever.
Speaker 5: But this is a different take.
Speaker 1: It's very dark, and Ripley is not as innocent and that he is sure Machiavelli and like dark, dark work and Andrews. Of course he's a total star. But the way it shot, it's giving Francis hat, it's giving. It's very yes, because Francis has a very light movie, very light films. Greta is everywhere you look.
Speaker 3: I have to see Francis. Actually I've never seen that.
Speaker 1: It's great. Yeah, I love drivers, really good in its MISSI. I went to see Mistress America by myself one Thanksgiving at the Mine in Colorado. I was like, I guess I'm seeing this fucking gay ass movie. I guess I'm Lola Kirk.
Speaker 5: Is she eliot Kirk?
Speaker 1: Wait, no, Lola Kirk is not the elite Kirk. I'm not. I'm not talking about this.
Speaker 6: She did what.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, even hard to break down.
Speaker 1: No, but she did do that. That's the thing we have to now. Jared just walked back in from the gym, brag and you have to break a tie. Who is the elite Mara? Come say it, sister Namara's sister. Who is the elite Mara's sister? He hasn't seen a teacher, which, by the way, I'm not saying Rooney is the elite Mara. I'm saying, you guys cannot fucking steamroll ruin me like that by saying Kate is just to go back.
Speaker 5: To look real quick.
Speaker 8: She has a band and is a singer, and I saw her at the German pavilion got sheer haul in Ridgewood and she tore.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking of the word singer, did you see Sabrina Carpenter's fragrance ad cherry cherry Baby, cherry Baby. She walks over to a cherry, puts the stem in her mouth, takes it out and it's a little heart shape and she winks at the camera and then it says cherry Baby, the new fragrance from Sabrina Carpenter. And I said, if you don't smell like cherry baby this fall, I'm not talking to you. We certainly aren't going on a second date if you haven't sprits cherry baby on your on your little cherry babies on your ballsack. Yeah, they're not going in my mouth. Yeah no, listen, here's what I'll say. Take that. This is what I'm going to pitch. I know Sabrina is probably gonna be the one doing the ads for cherry Baby the fragrance Bone and I would love to help. We would love to be involved in cherry Baby ads. If you guys want us to come just do a quick cameo and any cherry Baby ads like, we would love to do that, and really Sabrina anyway you want to collaborate with us, not not know though, like recently Matt and I have turned down some opportunities with some girlies with Perfume Agency exactly. Well, listen, we've had a spirited conversation about so many things in culture, and now it's time for the I don't think so honey Olympic. This is going to be just like the regular segment, except we have three incredible people here who are gonna all give their thoughts in the form of an I don't think so honey, which us our one minute segment where we ran to get something in culture that we just don't like so much. But first, but first coffee. Now, but first we'll do it. We'll go right, I love but first coffee, First coffee, Bring it back, bring it back. I think it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Do you think Province sounds going blue for in the election?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we have to take you to that lesbian store too. You're gonna be in heaven, all right. So this is I don't think so honey, and I do have something you want to tie me? Okay, yeah, this is Matt Roders. I don't think Sony's time starts now. I don't think so, honey. It is a huge issue in the gay community. When they give you your prep and it's in the pack. No, it's in this thing. What would you call it. It's like a pamphlet. It's like a booklet of prep and not a little pill bottle. Look go, Jared, look, go get it. This is literally how they give out your your prep. Now, it's like, how the hell am I supposed to travel with this? What is wrong? It's Model actter birth control, which, by the way, that's inconvenience. Hell, that is not the right equivalent. This is ridiculous. I first of all, I'm a gay. I'm gonna go. I gotta get places. This is impossible to pack big custom this is crazy. First of all, why wouldn't you put pills in pill bottles? I know I'm talking to my sisters now when I say this. There is nothing better about seconds than the way it was. We need to go back to before, and I'm talking about everything in this country. The discourse is toxic. We need to go back to the way we used to speak to each other, the old town values. We need prep in pill bottles, and that's old town values. Old town values, prep and pill bottles. All right, I miss I missed the old days where I got my prep in pill bottle. Well, okay, coming right up, so put the clock on.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's coming right up.
Speaker 1: This is bowing yangs. I don't think so honey. His time starts now. I don't think so honey. The prep pill bottles because I'm still on that stuff. And why they got to put a cotton ball in there? Yeah, every time I'm opening my new prep bottle, I gotta make my fingers a tweezer and pinch a little cotton ball out what so it doesn't clack clack clack in my job? Kid, I don't give a fuck. I want people to know that I'm fucking and sucking. Okay, And and yeah, I'll take two if if if I forgot extra, if I got an ex strip breeding, if you breed someone looks a little dangerous, you got top two Part two. I don't think so honey. I don't think so honey. These over eager tops up there. Who Yeah, I get it. My hole is amazing. If I say maybe not tonight, don't don't don't try to keep jockeying in there, fifteen seconds. I go, I was literally about to stop this guy this week and be like I was gonna say the word. Are you ready for this dude in the middle of sex. Can you imagine someone saying that, or you saying that to anyone?
Speaker 5: The word?
Speaker 1: I can imagine, dude, five seconds. It's not gonna happen tonight. No, I get out of there. And that is kind of your your tone, the line that's one minute. Here's what I'll say. You're in the right town. There's a lot of top sure, but they take no for an answer. They take no for an answer. They better because otherwise we might be getting in it. You might have a fucking problem with me. Yeah, you don't want a problem with Bowen Yang and Pete Town. You don't, you know?
Speaker 5: For the environment?
Speaker 3: No, what is the thing with the cotton in any in any bottle of medication?
Speaker 1: I ask you, my pre my, I'm sorry, I forgot, but what guy doesn't hotness from a flower and not an animal? I'm the lamily is coming for me. The lamily is officially eight year ass girl chewed your ass out? Rather, why is there those little cottons and pills? I think to prevent the pills from breaking if they hit the wall of the Jesus Christ. So I'm saying, yes, let's go back to the bottle, but let's not keep the let's take the cotton ball out. I'm just saying, shake my pills next, Lisa New Lisa from Tamekula just dropped shake my pills like it's fucking thick. This is it's a brochure, It's a cheese kicked doctor. Can I tell you something. This is the first time I'm seeing this.
Speaker 3: Essentially, it's a reminder I'm gonna take my pill now.
Speaker 1: By the way, men, you can't I respect the hell out of y'all keep sending Oh I love babe, look at that. I have it on display. The bum bomb. Hello bitch.
Speaker 4: The bum bomb goes so hard the bumbob people people go, oh, no, we can't.
Speaker 1: What are you say? Jared is doing an impression of someone We went on vacation. We did meet someone on vacation who we were talking to them and then they got their passport out and.
Speaker 3: She might listen, that's okay, her passport was.
Speaker 1: It was like looney Tunes. Well no, because the thing is like we were just standing there like completely still there was no movement at all, and she like had her passport in her hands and then out of nowhere this like it was like I was like a slapstick moment. It was slapstick. It was Charlie motherfucking Chaplin, which is not slapstick. I know, but you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Is he not slapstick?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think he's technically considered slapstick. Well damn uh oh no he is slapstick. Teach towards me. No, no, no, no, no, Charlie Chaplin is slapstick a teacher towards me into the best way, not in the evil groomer way that Kate Mara is so expertly portrayed. She was so brilliant as a groomer, and that show Kate maara Is Grooming was so convincing other than Julian's. Oh, Julianne Juliante had some good groommage. She did great grooming in May December. Yeah, let's be real, thank you, I'm not dealing with this kid Mara.
Speaker 2: I also have to say Kate has not turned in a performance that's nearly as good as either Carol or Girl with the Dragon.
Speaker 1: Time you didn't watch a teacher and so you don't have a leg to stand on. It's my birthday. I won't be spoken to like her episode who could forget?
Speaker 5: One's ever been better when being pushed in front of a train? Period?
Speaker 1: Oh please her that her claimed the same spoiler alert different Taylor was amazing in Amsterdam. Yeah, now I'm sorry. Rachel mccallams is the best getting pushed. It just being hit by a large Oh shu shuh shushure, Harry, that's what that moment is. I'm gonna chase my prep pill with my Heineken while you announced Jared Frieder, this is Jared Fraeder's I don't think so, honey. His time starts now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this goes out to logan logan, we love you. This is basically my cousin Rachel Strikers. I don't think so, honey, which is I don't think so, honey. Pediatric cancer out of all cancer research funding only four percent, only four percent of pediatric cancer, So fucked up. We need to donate to pediatric cancer to stop it. And on that, on that same limb, I don't think so, honey. Brooks from season ten of the Real Housewives of Orange County. Oh big cancer, my watch it, watch it, dig yourself a bigger gray biggie, dig it.
Speaker 1: Take seconds. I don't think so, honey. Shannon Bador never coming on this podcast yet.
Speaker 2: We gotta get her on. Oh, we gotta get on the pod. It needs to happen in an Archie, her dog, Shan an Archie together. I envisioned two more mics at this table. Everyone we're huddling around talking about when Brooks fake fifteen. I don't think so, honey, cancer, and I think that that is something that we all should be discussing for the rest of town.
Speaker 1: Okay, five seconds. Do you want to do one more?
Speaker 2: And thank you to all my homies out there, Andy, Jared and to all his homies out there.
Speaker 1: Love you logan. Yeah. I mean that's a very spirited, very spirited one, and it dovetailed perfectly into pop culture. I had to I love that. Did you know, yes, did you know that Jared watches The Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Part three every night before he goes to bed? And do we mean every night every I don't until I app that you told me about all which we which we which we've loved. I loved so much.
Speaker 5: I love the soundscape of Vicky Gumlinson screaming.
Speaker 1: Come on, house, get over here, it's time to do. I don't think so, honey, Patrick Rogers. I don't you guys are going to be introduced to Charlton last because you haven't met him yet. Charlton has a big debut and I asked if he had anything to say, and he said always always all right, So here comes house. You want to count him down? This is Patrick Rogers house is I don't think so, honey. As time starts now.
Speaker 8: Speaking of important messages, According to the director of Retail Business Development, Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty is not a cat. She's actually a little girl raised in the suburbs of London. I don't think so, honey, a cat girl. Quit this narrative. I'm so sick of hearing about how this is a little girl. This is not Abigail Breslian. This bitch has been dressed like a.
Speaker 5: Cat since I was born.
Speaker 1: She's always been a cat. Hold on, hold, no, no, no, do you see they attack me?
Speaker 5: They attacked my belief because they know how important message this is.
Speaker 8: This is a cat who's going about her business, and she does not need to be fifteen seconded and just saying that she's a human. If you've ever met a cat, you know they do not want to be associated with human beings. Now, File has always been a cat, she will always be a cat. And I don't want this narrative to continue for another second.
Speaker 1: And that's one minute. I want you to know less. Wait about first of all, First of all, you're when you type in is hello into Google kit, the first thing is hello kitty a cat? Are you kidding? No? But it's it's a it's a thing. Yes, I'm sorry not to this is. This is just to correlate and be a supplemental material. Celesta and I wrote a whole sketch about this. Yes, like this is this is This is still driving us crazy.
Speaker 8: It's an insane conversation that that company will not well, won't budge.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's satanic. Sorry Celeste me and please don't destroy boys. We wrote this Tello Kitty sketch, Kicky Palmer, I do remember this. It's Charlton Lamb's time. Wait, did you have something to contribute to the hell? Can you discourse? Oh? You want to. I just want to say just know that.
Speaker 5: Hell, look, Katie's always the cat.
Speaker 1: So thank you always been a good This is Charlton Lamb. Everyone. It's your honor to meet him today, and I'm very excited to hear what you got for us. This is I'm very excited to This is very anticipated for me. This is Charlton Lambs. I don't think so many time starts.
Speaker 7: Now, Hi, Okay, I want to start and say I'm not really ever on the application grinder. Okay, when I am, and if you see me on there, please do as my headline says, and take me on your boat. Yes, I just want to say I don't think so, honey. People who post screenshots of people telling them they were good at set.
Speaker 1: Grinder, like it's one of the best holes I never have. You are so good. It's so weird. Is growing through your.
Speaker 7: Album and it's like nude nude and then like a review of you being good, like some sort of creepy, nasty Jackie Weaver for your consideration campaign. It's so bizarre and like also like one thing that is not part of me whether I want to have sex with you is if someone else enjoyed having sex with you, Like that's not part of it.
Speaker 1: It's like am I attracted to you? Are you meetingless data?
Speaker 7: It's like, hey, just even though you think I'm not cute, just let you know, actually have a four point eight and turns up blowing and I'm working on raving.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so that is one minute.
Speaker 1: I mean I think we have our winner. We have our winner, right, I think Charlton has one congratulations congratulations. I have to say I think we might have seen the same person because I had never wait, is it here locally in pizza?
Speaker 5: And then you're busted it's here in pizza. And then the other thing is like the reply is always the most.
Speaker 1: Like thank you so much. Man. I really love that.
Speaker 5: I really was working on it, like why.
Speaker 8: Is it this way?
Speaker 1: This reminds me of I was a Chinese school one year and a little kid. It was kind of the cutest thing, but it was this little kid held up a blue eyes white dragon card from Yu gi Oh, a powerful card in Yugo, and just walked around and just kind of like showed it to everybody. Yeah, let her let you know status, like letting you know it. But it's like, well, everyone has that card. But also it's like everyone's had sex. It's so like, yes, I've fucked before. It's it would be it's literally like it's like it is it's posting your own review. It's crazy. And also it's like, I don't know who do you guys regularly follow up with trade? Not like not like that, not like, hey, leave a review would really help me. It's not the actual podcast totally. Yes, this all being said, by the way, if you do give us a five star of you on the podcast app but actually does help and actually does help. Actually, we've had some crazy people lately sort of drag us, so please give us a five star review. It's not that I it's it's I see it every now and then I'm like, I wish some of the readers would come through. So give us a five star review. And I'm so happy. That's the way that this podcast is going to end. Can we just thank Charlton Patrick and Freda. It's Jared's birthday and he's one of our favorites and we love you very much. Jared Frieder, do you want to say one more thing to all the homies Jared's fans are called homies are his fans called homies. Yeah, if you're a Jared fan, you're a homie to homies, my Dade County dreamers, all my Dad County dreamers.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, I hope you had a brad summer and vote for Kamala Harris for president.
Speaker 1: Thanks Homies, Thanks Homies.
Speaker 3: We end every episode over the.
Speaker 1: Song for Rovince Town. We're going to see you didn't nail the nap. I think it might have been better the first time, but your effort was spectacular. Bye bye Last Culture. Reacis is the production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcasts.
Speaker 3: Created and hosted by Matt Rogers and Bowen Yang. Executive produced by Anna Hasnier and Hans Sonni
Speaker 1: Produced by Becker Ramos, edited and mixed by Doug Baby, moniquea Board and our music is by Henry Komirski.