Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well.
Speaker 2: Like, I went through a real life trauma situation. So when when people try and use that against me as if I'm creating this for a storyline, I don't. I didn't need to make a storyline. My life was already a fucking shit show. I didn't have to pull this person in, hire this person to come in and create these narratives like that really was my life. If you ask my friends, if you ask my family, if you ask my people, they will tell you not. A girl really went through hell and she was just strong enough to show it where she said, I'm no longer going to allow this person to put my back against the wall.
Speaker 1: Kelly Potter, you have made it on Carlos King's College.
Speaker 2: I did not Samiya's I love it. Yeah, listen, I.
Speaker 3: Really do enjoy you on the show.
Speaker 2: And I hope you know that I do feel that, Like I really, you know, I love watching y'alla.
Speaker 3: So do you watch Month and Alive?
Speaker 2: I watch you do?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Watch so I watch. I love because I just want to hear like what everyone thinks. You know what I mean. It's always good to hear from a different perspective. I I love you because baby, you like me one week and next week you've giving it to my ass. That's fair, You're very fair. I can't be like, well, he shows favoritism, like even with Claudia, right, Like, you know, I love me some Claudia, Me and Claudia talk.
Speaker 3: Okay, we were talking good kay.
Speaker 2: Dustin love him that. I really do love Dustin. He's such a fucking vibe. He's such a vibe.
Speaker 3: Blue, it's Blue tough on you.
Speaker 2: Blue, I like Pink. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If me and Blue went to school together and she just be like having a moment, I don't know what it is. I don't know if she just doesn't understand me, or if she's just meant to not understand me. I don't understand, but.
Speaker 4: Blue shout out to Blue, Blue, Blue is good, Blue loves you.
Speaker 2: Listen, Blue don't love me. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: The the think is this.
Speaker 1: First of all, thank you for that, because when we recap Atlanta Housewives number one, I appreciate when a reality star can say, you know what, y'all call me out, but then y'all also say give her a chance, yes, And it goes week to week and this season. I've been recapping alant of housewives for the past four years since the podcast started, but this season of Housewives of Atlanta, it has divided the audience, and the audience seems to be extremely opinionated.
Speaker 3: Which I love.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it, but I do feel like the one thing I never want. I never want the reality star to feed off of the energy of their fan base.
Speaker 2: It's hard. That is a very hard thing when I came on this platform, and I'm so glad that you said that, right, because so many people don't realize my first season it isn't as bad as my second season. So I had to realize, like the fans, they really do start to connect with you. But when they're connecting with you. They're only connecting with a clip of you. They're not connecting with the full you. And that gets hard in regards to us, right, because you know how it is when you film, so many things get cut out, so many things are not shown, so many things are happening behind the scenes, and it gets to a point where it's like, for me, I feel like it's harder for a fans to connect with me because they don't have a fuller they don't have a full understanding of who I am. Right, So when I'm like when I'm out outsee people and they be like, girl, we know you know, da da da da, right, Like, we understand. But then you're online and it's like, oh, you know, that's when all of the hate and the hardship comes from the fans, and that could be very challenging. I mean that that could be a lot on a person's mental when you're dealing with that, and I have to laugh at it because a lot of it isn't true. But then you know, I'm a mom and I don't want those things to like affect my children and my business and my family, And that's when those things become difficult. When fans are meant to have this misunderstanding and misinterpretation about your true life and who you really are.
Speaker 3: That becomes a very yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's why one thing I do love about my panelist is we only stick to the episode.
Speaker 2: And that's why I appreciate that. Yeah, that's why I appreciate I appreciate the blogs and the people who actually like recap and really not just have an opinion just for clicks and views, but to really say, you know what, No, I think you should actually give her a chance or a hey, no, y'all didn't listen. Maybe y'all didn't watch the episode. Maybe you're just taking clips from social media and making an opinion based upon that, right, And that's what I do appreciate about the blogs, you know, not only yourself and Claudia and Destin and Blue right, the other people as well, right, Because I feel like it's so important when people have recaps to share their different perspectives. Because you have the show that's a one perspective, but then you have the blogs and the influencers who are deep diving in on the real who are doing the time and actually doing the work on our real lives. And that is the part that I do appreciate, so it helps me to navigate with the fans. So I feel like they kind of share my story a little bit deeper than the episode.
Speaker 1: Has this been a tough season for you mental health wise?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yes?
Speaker 3: Tell me so.
Speaker 2: You know, my first season, I went into the season with no expectations, right because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I mean, I knew what I was doing, I knew what I signed up for, but I didn't know what to expect from the fans, from the audience, and truly how reality TV works, because in all reality, I did cooking shows. I didn't share my reality. I just share recipes. So when I'm sharing a recipe of my life, it looks different, right. I don't have control over that. You have control over making spaghetti, don't have control over making Kelly and her refiguring out what her life truly looks like after this crazy ass divorce. So for me, it was first season. You know, I go into it. I'm in the midst of finally finalizing my divorce. I'm on the show. I'm still living a pretty good, decent life.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The second season really took a turn for me. It took a turn in so many ways. It took a turn financially. And when I say financially, it's you know, I invested all this money into this restaurant. I finally finally got divorced. I'm still not receiving the money I was to receive. It was, you know, I sent my daughter off to college. I sent Chloe off to college, and it was just it was a lot. It was I had to move quickly because of my crazy neighbor. It just became it was so many different things that powered up on me that I had no control over my life for a second season. That was the one time probably in my life, even throughout my divorce, that I had to I felt like I didn't have control over what was happening. Right Like, for instance, when when I first left my husband, I controlled that I left. I knew financially what I looked like. I knew where I would be, I knew where I would move, I knew, you know, all of the things. This was the first time in my life where I felt like, fuck, I can't control it. I literally have to let God just do what it is that he needs to do and move me wherever it is that I need to move, and I also have to do this and share it with the world. Also have to do this and share it with these women who some are so called my friends and others like to use your downfalls as their storylines, you know what I mean. So it was difficult for me. The second season was really difficult, just trying to find myself, trying to stay strong for my children and still mentally be sane to stand up not only from my children, from my business, for my family, but for me most importantly for me, so I can walk out of it and be okay. And I did have my moments where I was like, I don't know if I want to be here. I don't know if this is for me. I don't know. Yes, yeah, because I mean it's a lot. It's one thing to deal with the drama from your castmates, but then when it airs and you have to deal with it from the audience. That's why people don't realize. So it's like you have to relive this three times. You have to actually relive it, right, you live it as you're filming in real time, in real time, okay, then you have to deal with it from you know, your real life, and then you have to deal with it from the audience perspective. That's a really difficult thing to do because it's like, oh, fuck, now I got different feelings because the audience feels different about how I should have handled it. Did I handle it right? Then you started questioning yourself like, well, should I've spoken up a little bit more? Did I handle it right? I mean that that becomes a difficult task for people.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing for me when it comes to realogy sorrs, because I always try to make sure that the audience understands that they're only seeing forty two minutes of an episode, and on top of that, have a little grace, you know, like, listen, we are here to talk about it. Be opinionated. I refuse to ever allow anybody on my stage or or be a part of a conversation to where the vituol is so demeaning to the point where you're making fun of a woman who's going through a divorce, who is losing things in real time, whose ex husband is preventing her from making money by not allowing the children to be seen.
Speaker 3: And I don't I can't imagine how that makes you feel.
Speaker 1: What I would like to talk to you about And I know we can't talk much about the ex husband because we're going through legally, but did you ever think in a million years the man you married and who fathered your girls would be the same man who will sue you and do these things to.
Speaker 2: You never you're Goetna told me in a million years, And I mean I put that on that. I think that is the most hurtful thing that you go through when you go through divorce, because the person you marry is not the person you divorced, right, And you don't believe that until you actually go through it. You got to think about I was married to this man for eleven years. Okay, this wasn't a one and done, let me marry you for what I can get type of situation. This was a you know, no matter how he looks, no matter his position that he's in now, I really did love that man. I had children with him, I married him, we started businesses, and we lived a very good life. Right. Was it perfect? Absolutely not? Did we have our issues? Absolutely? Did it get ugly, absolute fucking lutely, But when it comes to where it led us, I would have never thought we would have went down that road. You couldn't that was a person that it scared me. You have to think about it. I went through so many moments, Carlos that I've never talked about. Where I me and my children went to hotels while I were married, you why we were going through our separation, where and car after I took my kids carpool, Like I went through a real life trauma situation. So when when people try and use that against me as if I'm creating this for a storyline, I don't. I didn't need to make a storyline. My life was already a fucking shit show. I didn't have to pull this person in, hire this person to come in and create these narratives like that really was my life. If you ask my friends, if you ask my family, if you ask my people, they will tell you not. That girl really went through hell and she was just strong enough to show it where she said, I'm no longer gonna allow this person to put my back against the wall. If I got to deal with this, I'm shared with the world. And see that's where it went left. He never thought that I would be in a position to share what he's done to me to the world. That creates a monster. You were able to get away with those things for so long. You can get away with you know, making the threats and taking things away and all of the things right, You could get away with it because I didn't have the platform to share it. Who would share their trauma on social media when they're a business owner and they're trying to just get customers and patrons in. You wouldn't share that. I would never share. I wouldn't share that with my employees. My employees didn't even know what I was going through. They had no clue, They had no clue whatsoever. So when I shared it finally, it was like triggering to him clearly right, it was like, oh, she's getting me back. Now I have to go for it and not stop. And the only thing that I could see in my mind was my children. That was the only that was the only thing I cared about. When you are a mother and you you bear children, and you have children, it's no man, woman or person that can come in between you of them. My main goal was to protect them. My main goal was to protect them at all costs, no matter what. And I never wanted them to feel the heaviness of what I have went through. And they did at times. My kids came and found me crying on the bathroom floor many days literally, and I don't want to cry about it, but to be a mother of daughters and to have them see me fight, they know, they are very well aware. They seen police at our house, They seen police at our house, They seen the fighting, They seen like the things that were were happening and transpiring, like I never wanted them to see that and witness that and feel that. I always wanted them to have this perfect, happy home, right because in our community and our culture, that's rare. I wanted them to have a two parent household. I never wanted to be in this position. But I also knew that I didn't want to be in that position either.
Speaker 1: So it's one thing to fight with that, and then do you feel like at the same time, simultaneously you're fighting with the audience.
Speaker 2: I'm fighting with the audience and it comes too much. I'm fighting with the audience to share my truth when I'm thinking that me sharing my truth will help the next person, right, because I'm fighting with the I'm fighting with my cast members who are thinking that I'm using this as a storyline.
Speaker 3: The cast members think that some of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we were at when I was at my first reunion, I think it was Portia and Phedra who basically said, like I had security as a storyline, like Kenny. Kenny has been with me when I was married. That has always been my security, when I had my cookbook, when I was doing book tours. Kenny is not a prop. Kenny is a real life person who protects people at all costs. He protects Martin Luther King's daughter. He doesn't He's not i' wanna hear it for a prop. This is that's his real job. That's who he really is. I had him prior to me even filing for divorce. Kenny has been there with me when I was literally in the midst of tears. Kenny was there with me when I was threatened in court. Kenny knows exactly what has happened. So when Kenny comes to protect me, he's not there to impress these ladies. He don't give a damn about these ladies. He could care less. He's there to make sure that I can go back home to my children and I can show up to graduations and weddings. That's why he's there, because he knows what I'm dealing with in real life, not show life, in my real life. And that's the part that frustrates me with some of these ladies because they think that I'm here to create this narrative. No, this is just my life. Yeah, I hate that this is my life. Sometimes I don't. I don't want to share this. You think I want to share this. I want to want to be a fucking housewife. I want to come over here and be fat.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I find this so interesting, because listen, as somebody who started the show in two thousand and eight and did ended up until season nine. When I see you, I think you are super authentic and the rain drops can go back to my first ever recap of season sixteen, I recap the premiere solo because I knew that everybody wanted to know my thoughts on the soft reboot of Atlanta, and I said, let me do it by myself so that I'm able to get my message out there lot and clear. So as I'm watching the first episode last season, I remember saying I love Kelly.
Speaker 3: I said, she gives you a little oohs and the odds, and.
Speaker 1: So I never thought even now, I have never thought for a second as a producer that you are inauthentic. I think what has been what has been happening now that I'm seeing that I don't like. I think when it comes to some of these Housewives fans, I think they love their housewife so much that they are going against their opponents so hard that it's allowing the show to enter dark space.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't have to be that.
Speaker 1: And that's why I always encourage my stars on my shows to you either don't engage with the fans who are talking about your fellow cast members, or if they are, instead of it saying okay, guys, stop like say guys, it's a show.
Speaker 3: I know they're not.
Speaker 1: And I'm disappointed in those who don't even say I don't mess with her, but threatening her and doing all these things. She doesn't deserve that. And I'll go even further saying, this season with you. The second episode of this season, which I thought was amazing, and it's where you portion and Kelly have to sit down and I'm sorry you, porschek Michelle, sorry k k uh you Porsche and Ky Michelle have to sit down and look, Porcha was.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, I heard some of the married men to beat and all those things.
Speaker 2: I'm crying, uh huh, and you're still.
Speaker 3: There, goofed the gag and Kate Michelle was looking at camera like.
Speaker 1: They say, they say't look no, Kate Michelle said, they say love and hip hop numb girls.
Speaker 3: Carlo's in back here saying Shooter, Carly Red.
Speaker 1: Bitch okay, because I'm okay, case like, yes, Carlos.
Speaker 3: This is real. This be watching it. Yeah, bitch, clock in right. So my point though, is.
Speaker 1: I can look at that scene, yeah, and and recognize Porsche was doing her job absolutely getting you activated. And when you got her back at Phadri's house, when you said, well we is Porius with all the everyone's African, right, I literally said, she's getting her back and she's activating Porsche.
Speaker 3: But I ended it by saying, Porscha appreciates.
Speaker 1: A Kelly absolutely, you know what I mean, Because because Porsche does not want to be on a show that's boring that can get paused again. Yes, so although she may not like what you said, she's she's able to recognize. Okay, bitch, you did that, and the thing that I want the audience to recognize and I try to do this every Monday is appreciate your villains.
Speaker 3: Appreciate the villain.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me hold on because I didn't like that. Kelly Potter.
Speaker 3: Hes gonna be listen, listen, listen, you're okay.
Speaker 2: I'll say there's another word because I'm really.
Speaker 3: Not okay when I say villain, because I don't take that. I said this.
Speaker 1: Kenya Moore is one of my closest friends, and I have gone on looking to that too.
Speaker 3: She loves you, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have gone on record saying Kenya Moore is the best villain the Housewives brand ever seen. She is, and Kinga said, okay, I'll take it. So when I say it, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. What I'm saying is what Kenya Moore has. Because let me tell you something, I don't know too many brons.
Speaker 2: Who is four foot nine, I'm four I'm five feet even.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna round into the next digit now, I don't know too many chicks that consent. That's to Portia and make that comment and toast to the Girl's Weekend why she did it, whether she's four nine or.
Speaker 2: Five feet Okay, it's never been a scary bone in my body, and you will know that I don't give a fuck. I'm gonna say exactly what I want to say and say exactly how the fuck I feel at all costs with anybody. That's just where I am. I don't care. Yes, we'll fight, I'll pick up a chair if I need to, But that's just what it is. And I'm you can't think that you can say what you want to say to me, and I'm not gonna say something back to you. That's just what it is. I'm not don't ever don't play in my face. Don't ever play in my face. So the moment that you play in my face, expect for me to play back ten times. We're gonna double dutch and I'm gonna hop one one leg it can get to the X.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about pre Housewives? Yes, who was Kelly Potter? Were you always like fabulous?
Speaker 2: Bitch? I have been fabulous my whole life. I was the fucking in kindergarten. Okay, I was maying Manola Bonis in high school, Dosha and Goabana in high school, best dressed in high school. That I went to college with Sergio Hudson. I have always been that fucking bitch. So the fact that these people I had reindeers at Christmas. None of these bitch have reindeers at Christmas, None of them. I have reindeers of slag if it had snow. Like listen, this has always been my life. I'm just now starting to film it and show the world. And y'all coming down on the fucking roofing of my life. Don't let me get now. Don't let me wait till I get back up and see how fabulous it gets for me. But when it comes to my life, you better scroll back on Instagram and see. I'm not doing this for cameras. I'm not Bama. You think Bama let me film there for this show. Bama let me film there because I spent enough money to be there. Bama let me film there because I had a relationship with them. It wasn't for show. You think they care about hustle? Absolutely not. No, I wasn't buying it from norserooms and taking a bath like these other ladies. Okay, I went to a fashion show in Paris. I didn't see any of them there, not one mm hmm. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 2: So in regards to my life, I've always been that fucking girl. Yes, I've always driven nice cars. I've always had a nice home. I've always had a successful person next to me. My children were living well. We've always traveled vacation yachts. I just posted me being on a yacht in Miami and they're like, you need to pay your bills. I've always been on yachts in Miami. What do y'all think this is? I got married for the second time. I'm on the biggest shot in Miami with fireworks Like, y'all gotta stop. I've always said I had a helicopters land in my front yard, seg me out to dinner. This is nothing new for me. I'm just showing, y'all. And if you think that I'm always supposed to be in a space of lack, no, y'all got me fucked up with that too, because.
Speaker 3: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: One thing I do appreciate about you is the fact that you have allowed us to see you at your lowest and listen.
Speaker 3: I'm extremely spiritual, yes, and.
Speaker 1: I know that God makes no mistakes and that everything happens in God's timing. So with that being said, do you think that the moment you were offered this job of being a housewife at a point in your life where, like you said, prior to joining the show, you have all this fabulous things that represents an Atlanta housewife, But the moment God aligned your position was when you was going through your worst. I hope you recognize, I really hope you recognize this that God really wanted you to show the world this side of the story. How you can't go from richest to rags in a heartbeat?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, when I say rags, listen, I'm not listen. I'm not saying you are in a destitute situation. But to be able to showcase that, because I think it's easier when you.
Speaker 3: Are on top to show it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's more difficult when you're not anymore. And there's a sense of humility that has to happen for you to know that the Lord giveth and.
Speaker 3: Take it away.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I do believe that God wants you to show the world that so that you can also show the rebuilding of.
Speaker 2: It was purposelos ye, honestly, and that was a very difficult place for me to be in now warranted. I't think I was gonna go know, Okay, when I came in on sixteen God, I said, oh no, we about to show you so we can just get you everywhere you need to be. I opened a restaurant, I had to close it. I've never done that before my whole ten years of business. Right, So I know that God doesn't make mistakes. I know that I'm where I'm supposed to be. I know that at this point of my life where I am, I can't do anything but go up higher. And I know that I'm in a position to win. That's just where I am. And I've been here before. Life happens in cycles. And when you think about it and you look and I'm like, let me just think about right, Because I never really compared myself to Atlanta Housewives. I'm just be honest, and now I'll tell you that it's not one person on a show where I wanted to have their life. I loved to You Buy Housewives. I think they're fabulous. That's the life I want.
Speaker 3: So living in Atlanta, you didn't desire to be.
Speaker 2: It's nothing that that they had that I wanted I've already had it all. I've had the life. I don't I didn't need their lives. It was nothing and from Atlanta house lives that I wanted, right. It was no person, it was no thing. It was no relationship that I was that I had fantasized about that. I would want my life to look like that's that's not my thing. I've I've had all of those things. I really, I've really had all of those things. The homes, the cars, the money, all of that. I've had all of it. Like it was nothing that anyone on the show could do that would impress me. I mean, if you look at it, I came in my first season and really set the standard for a lot of these ladies.
Speaker 3: In one way.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: I mean when it comes to fashion, when it comes to content, they weren't doing content in season sixteen. Nobody had their own videographer and photographer. Elliott and I have been working together for eight years prior to me even filming. When it came to events, I always did event So you can look back on my page. I didn't get on I didn't host an event at William's Sonoma because of being on the show. No, I've hosted several events with William Sonoma prior to be on the show. When it comes to Balmont, I hosted a birthday party in Baumont shut down the store. These women can do that because they really don't shop in the stores.
Speaker 3: What did they shop at?
Speaker 2: I got to ask them. I don't know wherever they can return? Okay, police escorts. When they came to police escorts, I've always had a police asc like security. I mean, these things for me, it's just like, this is a joke. For me. I just feel like maybe they don't want to give me my flowers. But I set a lot of standards for these ladies. What or they're dead. Oh they're using the stylust now, which is all I mean, it's all good, you know, like they're all using the stylence. They all look like his protegee.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm gonna get Okay, it's cute. No, No, okay, they're cute. They needed it, did they not? They needed it, and you know that they did, and I love that for them. They should You should be spending the money.
Speaker 2: Y'all make enough. You should be You should be reinvesting in yourselves. In your careers. Absolutely, I just got here. I'm not making nowhere near what y'all making. But been doing this even with the stilace. I was with him for years prior to being on the show. He can't knock that, he can't deny that. Hello, I'm just telling them here, okay. I'm just making sure you're tuned in.
Speaker 3: I answered the door, okay, Okay. So the thing is this one. I do believe in being fair. I'm a fair man.
Speaker 2: Let's be fair.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I will say parashee, I'm no parashe. For years, he's an icon in the gay streets. Baby Parashak is the flies white bitch in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Honey, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We can call him whatever it is that you want to call him.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me give him that, give him okay, because he's always been that girl.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, let me no.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna give you a prop stof Okay, I will say.
Speaker 2: Nobody wanted to put it.
Speaker 1: No. No. I do believe in being fair, despite who gets mad at me, I do. I will always say to these girls, I'm fair. I will say no fairness, I'm no parashee. For years working on land the Housewise, that's produc sir. I will say you are the first person to introduce him to the show courtesy of a retained.
Speaker 3: A stylist or retainer. I will give you that.
Speaker 1: And what I will give you is after you and him and I don't care to know the reason. Yeah, but after you and him departed. Yeah, I do understand you're saying there's been more girls who have used him.
Speaker 2: Since they didn't even want him on set. Let's be very clear.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm telling you that, and he knows that too. They didn't want him on set. It was moments where he could not even be on set because they no longer wanted him there. They felt like he was too messy. It was some things going on neither here or there right. One thing I will never deny from parashet is he's a great stylist. Yes, okay, when it comes to mess is too messy for me? We departed ways I wish him, Well, that's just what it is. He wants to prove a point, proven point. That's fine. The girls needed give it to him. They're looking great, better than ever.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Hello, So I'm okay. So I'm okay with that, Like, I'm not no hating as bitch, Like that's one thing I'm not gonna do. They was coming on set with Slavs and soak pants on hello, So I'm not here to argue with that. I think he's great. I think he does a phenomenal job within his work. Is he I'm gonna just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Please leave it at that. You're improving your point. Good, Okay, So I will give you that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, I will say the girls were doing events before you though.
Speaker 2: Okay, the girls don't even know, but what type of events were they doing? Did they shut down phips Slaza? M I'll wait.
Speaker 3: Season one two?
Speaker 2: Or I said phipps, Oh okay, did you say something?
Speaker 3: Or what are you looking at? If they ask them behind you.
Speaker 2: Listen, I have to taking over at Lennox.
Speaker 1: Marlo Hampton, Oh she's that girl Marlon Hampton did?
Speaker 3: What did she shut down fitz Plaza season four? Where I forgot what store was? When we shigning this Plaza season four?
Speaker 2: What she makes sense? Marlow makes sense?
Speaker 3: You like Marlow?
Speaker 2: Love Marlow?
Speaker 3: Do you think Marlow deserves to be back on the show.
Speaker 2: I would love for Marlo to come back on the show. Tell me why she's I think she's fabulous. I think she's real. I think she's raw. I think she's fun. And when me and her get together, we have a good time.
Speaker 3: You two are friends in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I when I see marlow we talk, we drank, we have a good time. She's good energy. I like marlow and she'd be with the shits. So I like it, you know. But I think she's a great person. I think what she stands for. I think it's great. I love the way she and her Let me tell you something, her nephews that she takes care of. They are the most respectful, humble, amazing boys. When I tell you she's doing a phenomenal job with those children, she does a great job. I mean she she's Yeah. So when it comes to someone like, what I admire about Marlowe is she keeps it real and raw.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's not like TV shit, It's just like real. Like I don't know, I'll get along with Florida people. For some reason, people from be More and Florida get get along to well. I like Marlowe. I think I like what she does. I think that you know, She's been consistently her. That's the thing. I like people who have been consistently them, And I like that she's consistently her on and off camera.
Speaker 3: That is Marlowe and that's what Marlow. I know.
Speaker 2: She's consistently her Marlow off camera.
Speaker 1: You will never get an argument from me on that. Who marlow presents to be on camera. She's that off camera too. Like she she wears what she wears, She shops where she shops, she dies where she dies. I spoke to marl a three weeks ago and she said, I'm on a diet and I said okay, and then I.
Speaker 3: Heard some rummaging packaging. I'm like, what are you doing? She said, you know the Hawaiian rolls? I said yeah. She said, I put a steak in and made a steak soundwich.
Speaker 1: I said, bit you on a diet, she said, but I feel like if the steaks on top of the roll Carlos And I said, marlow who is steak from the fine restaurant on a Hawaiian roll from public?
Speaker 2: May I like her?
Speaker 3: And then we have a shottle of rock.
Speaker 2: We had a good time.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Me and Malo hung out not too long ago at what's that place? A lot showdown, shutdown, Alreto. We had a good time. We played card games and just talked ship and drink.
Speaker 3: She's a clue girl. I do want to ask you about Kenya. Yes, do you miss her? I do?
Speaker 2: And let me just tell you this because I know everybody's like, oh, you're a friends with britt Listen at the end of the day, Yes, I was friends with her, but I was truly creating a friendship with Kenya, and me and Kenya had a real connection and regards to truly getting to know each other and having so many things in common. I look at Kingya as a big sister. I think that she is smart. I think that she is talented. I think that she's an amazing mom, and I think she's a great entrepreneur no matter where she is. Now, what I love about her is she did what she wanted to do and nothing beat to failure but to try right. And that's one thing that I am I about her. She was never she was never a negative person in regards to me, just coming in and just like being you know, putting that big wing out and saying, hey, you might want to do this, you might want to do that, you might want to keep it real, keep it honest, you know, like just truly being genuine and being a genuine person. And that's what I like about Kenya. I would love for her to be back. I think we would have a great time, you know what I mean. I think sharing her story and motherhood and excuse me. And even when I was on that season sixteen, it wasn't any really entrepreneurs on that season for me to connect with. And that's what I really truly. What are you saying, well, brick and mortars? Okay, fine, all right, so nobody had a brick and mortar on season sixteen. So our conversations are just different when it comes to certain things. Okay, I wasn't selling anything online, okay, or on Craigslist, So when it comes to that, I just think that it was a different conversation.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'll want to go to U U. Hello, he's trying to convince me or.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed, like really talking to her about our ups and our downs. And I wish her well. I think she's amazing and I would love for her to come back. I think she definitely be my friend.
Speaker 1: I do want to get into a lot of criticism that this season has been facing. And I've shared this as well on Monday Night Live in addition to my panelist, where.
Speaker 3: We do feel like there's there's a divide it is amongst the girls, and that the division is.
Speaker 1: And I've said this and I'll say it again. And when I say this, I'm not trying to offend you, so don't take offense to it.
Speaker 2: I won't be offended.
Speaker 1: The show is pours us in terms of she's the marquee. In terms of marquee, I mean, if that's what.
Speaker 2: You want to sell yourself, Okay, I don't sell myself that.
Speaker 1: I guess what, and guess what, that's why you're a good housewife, because a good housewife will.
Speaker 3: Never get the next chick. So I respect respect that.
Speaker 1: So from from my matches point, in addition to the audience, we look at Porsche as the as the premier face of the show courtesy of her tenure and what.
Speaker 2: She's not a line leader.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I do want to get into that.
Speaker 1: We all feel like when it comes to some of these girls, they desire to be on Porsia's team m hm. And it's becoming a little bit more apparent now than.
Speaker 3: They has been last season.
Speaker 1: I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Do you agree with that sentiment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've you gotta think about it. I've watched this in real time right to the point where I'm questioning, like, well, damn you forgave it that fast and you you know, And I think it's really just little miss Pop like little Miss Popular. I think that's just what it is. I think it's maybe that's their leader. It's not my leader, you know. At the end of the day, I just think that I'm a fair person. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. And I think what people don't realize is even with my relationships that I have with these ladies on the show, whether it be Shamiah or Pedro or Ka or whatever the case may be, I still say when y'all right and still say when y'all wrong. I don't I don't just pick aside like whether it's on television or not on television. I still tell them like, oh, you might have been wrong in that situation. You might have handled No, you might have not handled it right right. And I think think that is what makes me different from everybody else, because I think some of the ladies are so focused on the likes of the fans versus the likes of real life, and I think that's where it goes left with them, right, You're so connected, You're trying to get liked by the fans and the people versus just standing for what's right. And I was always raised to stand for what's right. You know, Mama, I don't play with me when it comes to I'm forty one years old, but she still don't play with me. And one thing I was raised by is do what's right right, because karma is real and it will come back on you in regards to how you handle things anything. In my life, I try and treat people how I want to be treated, and I do the things that are right, good, bad, are and different. That's just how I That's what I live by, and that's what I teach my daughters, and that's just how I move and my relationships and my friendships.
Speaker 1: Which housewife on the show that you work with, do you think falls in line when it comes to porshow that she can't do nothing wrong with their eyes.
Speaker 3: And that you seen Drew, I have seen Drew. Oh okay, is it just her?
Speaker 2: What I mean? She works for.
Speaker 3: She's a go Naked ambassador, she works.
Speaker 2: For a baby daddy.
Speaker 3: What about Phaedra?
Speaker 2: I love Pedra, am that if Pedra wants to talk about me, she's still my friend.
Speaker 1: Were you offended when she got an interview? Okay, because the audience may not know. So.
Speaker 3: She did an interview recently and.
Speaker 1: She said that pretty much you and Himiya were complaining about the dirty room in Dallas, while some of y'all are losing houses and should be more concerned with that, and made a comment about her house never being a foreclosure.
Speaker 3: Did you take that as a dig too.
Speaker 2: Well, my house wasn't in foreclosure. I didn't lose a house. I left a house. In regards to the dirty room, she wouldn't stayed in it. But she knows that. And at the end of the day, I still love her and I like her. I think Faedra's an amazing woman. I think she's an amazing mother. Think she's an excellent attorney. I think that she is very smart. She's probably one of the smartest women on the cast. Okay, And I will forever say that one thing that I will never deny from Faedra is when I came on this season.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: She was the big sister that I needed. She came in with open arms. She told me who to work with, not to work with. And I will never deny that of her. So whether we talk about or we don't, I'm still not gonna talk bad about her. We might have our differences, that's what a sisterhood. Sisterhood is about, right. We have your your moments where you're like, I don't agree, or I might agree. That's fine. If she says about a house in the foreclosure, I didn't have a house in the full closure, Okay, So I'm okay with that. I don't think it was a dig and necessarily everyone on the cast. But I mean, if I fall under that umbrella, it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: Like Shaggy said, when you and Portion made up in Scotland, do you think that was a genuine makeup for the two of you or a lot of people were saying that Porsche was playing a strategy because you are best friends with her former best friend and she wanted to show Shemiah that I can make up with her quicker than I would ever make up with you.
Speaker 2: I think it lasted as long as her marriage is.
Speaker 3: Too Kelly Carlos. Hello, let be hanged up.
Speaker 2: Call me back.
Speaker 3: My voice, Bella's fall.
Speaker 2: Call me at a black number. Wow, your nails are good.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah you get jail? I do. Yeah, it looks nice. Thank you. Let's see it began.
Speaker 3: What you don't It wasn't genuine I said this.
Speaker 1: I we all.
Speaker 3: I love the moment because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yes, it's not so, let me just say this. And I went in that room. I did not know all those people were gonna be there. I was going in a room talk to I was not going to talk to the most Okay, But what I do appreciate is was it real moments? Yes, I do think it was real moments. I think Cynthia always gives me really good words of encouragement of advice Phedra, no matter what we go through, I really do look at her for sincere advice when it comes to legal Okay, that's one thing she don't play about. That is her job. Either gonna be in jail or dead and might not cook call her when I'm dead, but I'll call her when I'm going through something. Right even with p in that moment, I do think that we had a moment of like, hey girl, I don't want to argue with you right now, you know what I mean. And that was really my sincere feeling because I was overwhelmed with emotions. So in regards to me being vulnerable in that space with these women, I didn't want to argue with her. I really just wanted to be in a space where I felt supported. And I'm grateful that she did support me at that time, whether that be for two minutes or two seconds. Okay, it happened, and we did have some similarities in regards to what we were going through, you know, so no matter what with the men, Okay, I appreciated her being genuine during that time in that space. I can say that I'm not even gonna throw shade on I'm not gonna throw salt on it. Okay. I think that at that moment she was a genuine person and really wanted to support me at that time, and I am appreciative of that. I will never take that away from her. I will never take that away from any of the ladies, because you never know what will happen in the future. You know, none of us are perfect. We're all living in glass houses right now, Okay, you just never know when somebody can come and throw a rock, and that's just what it is. So I appreciate the support and that time and that moment of when I really needed it, because I really was. I was tired. I was tired. When I had to find out that the lawsuit and all that crazy stuff, I was like, oh, enough is enough, right, And when I had to go and talk to Phaedra about it because she was my attorney at the time when she was helping me, I didn't expect for all those women to be there. But am I grateful? Yeah, And I'll never take that away. One thing I feel like when it comes to those moments, people still have to realize it is a sisterhood. We still should show up for one another. We really still should show up for one another. And what people don't realize is I show up for these women off camera. When Portia was getting beat up by that woman on that airline, I still text her that crazy lady and I'm just joking.
Speaker 5: What that crazy lady was doing the phone and all I still text We.
Speaker 2: Were at Brava. I think we're Bravo con and I said text her like, girl, you're okay, you know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I never want to see any of these ladies in a dark space. I don't know if I can say the same for them, but for me genuinely and knowing everything that I went through, Girl, I wish you all the best, and whatever I can do to help you, I help you. I've seen you some chicken and woffles, or send the kids to my house, whatever the case may be. That's me, you know what I mean. Like, I'm not that. I'm not a dark speed. You say I carry my christal around, I am a I'm a positive light. I'm not. I don't be with all that honestly, if you if you know me on a regular basis, I am home meditating, praying, or somewhere with my children and spending quality time or working my business or you know, like, I don't be with all that negative nonsense off when we don't, I don't talk about them. I don't care about who they doing, sleeping with, what they got going on. I don't care. Let me just enjoy my moment, enjoy my family. I'm very family oriented when it comes to that. When I was just in Miami, yeah, I posted by myself, but maybe I was with the kid. I was with Chance and her friends. That was her birthday trip. It was Mammy and me. I wasn't turned up. Me and Lamanck turned up for two seconds all I got and then it was back home to you know one hotel.
Speaker 3: Financially, how are you doing? I'm here?
Speaker 2: I mean, I have been very vulnerable and transparent with my finances. I never can on the show and told anybody that I was a billionaire that one time. Run it back. Tell me when I'm I mean, I will be. But I never came on this show and told anybody that I was worth billions of dollars. I think that I have been very open and honest about what my life looks like after divorce, and that's what it is. You know, No, I did not have a prenup. No, I was in a position where you know, money was stolen and taken and so many things had transpired. Yes, I have been paying attorneys for three years. Can you imagine paying attorneys for three years? Over six figures? I've paid attorneys and I'm still paying attorneys. Okay, So when it comes to that, you know, I just put myself in a position where I just I have to restructure and refigure some things out. I never fouled bankruptcy. I haven't fouled bankruptcy yet. I talked about it with Pinky, but I haven't done it yet. So I'm in a place where I'm still just trying to figure out what's the best situation for me and where that goes. I send my daughter off to Spelman Spellman is fifty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 3: And you're paying for that out of pocket.
Speaker 2: Hello, Kelly Carlos should start to go fund me.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: But one thing I can say is Chloe's dad is amazing. So Chloe's dad helps out tremendously with Chloe's college tuition, and I shout out to Chloe's dad. I think he's an amazing guy. Him and his wife, Okay, and you know where I lack, he holds and when it comes to, you know, my children. One thing I can say is I asked my daughter a chance and said, hey, you know, ever since you know me and your dad have separated, do you see a difference in your lifestyle? And she said no, In fact, maybe the only difference I see is he's not here, and that is the only person, the only people is Chance, is Chloe, Chance, Chassis and Chelsea that I care about. I don't give a damn about any of these other people. Y'all can't tell me what to do, how to spend my money, where I'm gonna spend it, and how I'm gonna do it. The only people that I care about are those four people, my four broke busties, my four broke besties. Those are the only people that I care about, and I always wanted to make sure that they did not feel the downfall of my decision of leaving their dad and putting ourselves, you know, eventually in a better space. And that's all that matters. So when it comes to my finances, we're working on it. I'm okay, I have I still have some major decisions that I need to make, and when it said time, I'll make them. But I don't feel like I need to share that with the world. I don't feel like I need to tell my man how to disperse his money and his funds. If he wants to spend seventy thousand dollars with my teeth, I will let him. I don't need to tell y'all how to manage my money with him that's what he wants to do.
Speaker 1: But do you understand why people did feel if he's going to spend seventy thousand on the teeth, why not spending on a house?
Speaker 2: Well, who said I didn't have one?
Speaker 3: Well at that time, that is that is the problem.
Speaker 2: So the problem, the issue that I have is because I have an amazing friend and shout out to Shamiyah, right, because I have this amazing friend who said, Hey, no, you don't have to go to Jarvis's house because he lives out far and I'm not going to tell y'all where he lives. You don't have to go to your mom's house because she lives out near my restaurant. You don't have to go to Lamon's house because he only has two bedrooms and technically is four of us?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Can Lamont live right next door to me? Technically? Right? You don't have to do any of that until your space is ready. And maybe that wasn't shared properly, but it was never I'm going to a house because I didn't have anywhere to go. Okay, it was I am leaving. I'm no longer staying in this space. I'm getting the fuck up out of here. And my space won't be ready for two weeks. So am I gonna go to a hotel? Or am I gonna go to my friend's house, who literally is in the same school district that's where I live. And I don't have to get on the highway and take my children to school for the next two weeks. So I don't play about being a carpool mom. I take getting my kids to school very seriously. They go to school.
Speaker 3: Is it true your techs are getting garnished.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen one garnished.
Speaker 3: Yet, Or your bank accounts.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen one garnished yet.
Speaker 3: So the stuff that we've seen online, is there any merit to it?
Speaker 2: I think that someone sent that story in who crossed their name out in the paperwork because they filed for bankruptcy. I think that they probably accepted the paperwork because no address on there is associated with myself. In regards to checks being garnished, I haven't had one garnished yet, and I'll just let the attorneys in law do what it is that they need to do, and we'll handle handle it accordingly. I've again, I've never stared away from my legal issues. They have to be handled I've been handling them for the last three years. That was a situation that was from years prior to me, even beyond the show. Monies were supposed to be used for a downtown location and the monies were stolen. Okay, the moneies are stolen. And that was in not only my divorce documents, but a separate document of where I had a judgment for eight hundred thousand dollars so the monies could be paid back. And you know, unfortunately that person filed bankruptcy and all of those things are done. So now everyone's after me.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about you and Smia. You guys are best friends in real life, real and because you watch.
Speaker 1: My podcast, I have said I know for a fact that that's a real friendship.
Speaker 3: Yes, people are though confused by the timeline.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When we saw Shemiya and you debut last season, Samiah appeared.
Speaker 3: From what we saw in the first episode.
Speaker 1: As the doc connector because she knew you and your former friend at the time, and she was saying how you you guys were like a trio.
Speaker 3: You know, So when did you meet Shemia officially and when did you guys become best friends?
Speaker 2: I met smid at the radio station when she was at V one all three. So me being on the show was not the first time of me meeting Shamiyah. Did we connect further after being on the show. Absolutely. I mean, when you're filming with somebody or you're in this girl group and y'all have five days out the week when you have to connect and feel with each other, of course you get to know a person you know differently. Honestly, I didn't know if me and Shamia were gonna be one on court or not, because when you look at my first season of filming, you know I had a question about p shami was like, oh you know she I mean, she had peace back completely. It was like, you need to figure out be on your own, dude, No, you need to ask her cool right. In regards to me and Shamiah, our relationship really formed off camera, and that's what people don't understand. We started to hang out more and more together off camera, not on camera, not where people could judge and misplace and put us in a position to be weird and awkward. We hung out with each other off camera, with our children, with our families, with our spouses, and that's how her and I became close. It wasn't a trauma bond. We don't talk about any of the prior situations when we're not filming, right, and it's barely even when we're filming. When we meet with each other, we are laughing and joking and kiking in and making fucking tiktoks. We're talking about kids, We're talking about our next vacation, We're talking about our goals, We're talking about, you know what, our next moves, and really inspiring and motivating each other. It's not it's not drama, it's not craziness. It's not like I really have. We have really built a sisterhood. Shamiah has my children and I have hers in real life. Shi's coming to my house tonight for a sleepover. Literally. But I don't post that stuff, you know what I mean? Like, I don't post like our real family moments. That's not forenose. I don't need y'all calculating anything. We have safe havens within each other, we really do. Like we I have a safe haven with her. She has a safe haven with me, absolutely, like I don't when it comes to that, Like, that's one thing that I do value from this friend. Group is I did meet a real friend.
Speaker 3: She said about you, she said you were the best thing to come out of her being on the show.
Speaker 2: I really did meet a real friend in her. My moms go out to lunch like they hang out together.
Speaker 3: Do they breast be up to the channe or does it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I think all that brust is shagging. I don't think anybody's mom's breast is up to their chin. I have that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Now, when it comes to Miss Sarah, she flies. Miss Sarah flies. She put her real lipstick on, she has the heels on. I and miyamisay, and she dressed her corvette. Yes, baby, Okay. When it comes to Candy, she'll put a little two piece on, she ain't wear no heels, and she'll have that blonde hair slick back, and she'll put a little gloss on and they have a good time. So, no, when our moms are our moms, one thing I want to do is leave our moms out of the picture. Yeah, those are our safe spaces. Those are the women that really nurture us and put us back into life, and like you know, those are the women that we need. So when it comes to that. I would never disrespect anybody's mom. I would never disrespect anybody's dad. I love my dad, I love my mom. I love my family, and I know she loves hers as well. And I've been able to spend a lot of time with Miss Sarah and Miss Sarah and my mom. You know, they've been on vacations together. So it's certain things that we don't post because I think those are near and dear to us, and once you show those things, people want to tear it apart. And I think we value our families more than anything. And that's one thing I admire about her, and I think that's one thing she admires about me.
Speaker 1: You know, there is people who are saying that they feel like Shemiah has fed you information about Porsche.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn about Porsche in real life. That woman has never and you see I got my roal chords. Shamia has never given me any information about Porsche ever, any information I got about Porsche. People have to realize, I mean, I live in Atlanta. You think people don't talk about her, You think that we don't have anyone in common? Do you think that it's it's nothing that has been heard before. I mean, no, she doesn't have to. It's information that I know on pete that I've never even shared with Shamiyah. And I'm not going to because the moment that I say it, she's gonna be gagged, just like everybody else were.
Speaker 1: You gagged when Shemiah brought up the mothers. But that's her first time here.
Speaker 2: I was gagged about that.
Speaker 3: You've never heard that.
Speaker 2: She never told me about that. She never told me about the mothers. She never told me. I was you see, in the midst, I was like, and all I could think about was let me get her out of here, because I see that this is about to now. Of course she said, it's things that I never want to bring up. Of course she's going to say that, you know, it's things I never want to bring up. It's things I never want to go down. She's always going to say that. But in regards to specifics, she's never told me anything.
Speaker 3: Do you think she was wrong for that?
Speaker 2: I think the setting was wrong, But I also think that let me say this was the setting wrong, Yes, but I knew that it was a bulling point. And I think that a lot of people, well they didn't see it because it wasn't shown right. I think it was a lot of things that Shemiah was under attack about. And I think it was a bulling point to her spelling that information right, because if you look back on it, Portia said, I knew you were going to say that. Well, how did you know you want to say that? Because did you poke her enough to say it? And and that's what made me think, like, oh, so they basically wanted to poke her enough for her to say what she supposedly heard that she was going to say. That's the point that that's the part that I didn't like.
Speaker 3: You believe and you stop me if I'm wrong? Do you believe? Juice? Dora Angela Oakley? And if I missing anybody else?
Speaker 6: Adra, I don't think she wanted to be in it, Pinky, she's neutral. Ky Michelle, she didn't want to be in it either.
Speaker 3: Cynthia Bailey, hmm, what.
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, what would you do for your employers?
Speaker 3: They treat Portia like she's the boss.
Speaker 2: You said she was a line leader.
Speaker 3: I didn't say line leader. I said the marquee.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a marquee or more like just a sign. But I think at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: You know, first of all, can I say this to you? This is this is so like just off the doll. You know how to read in person?
Speaker 2: On Twitter?
Speaker 3: Not so much.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you how long you done this?
Speaker 3: I don't be I won't say this your clipbacks and faith listen.
Speaker 4: The good thing is this your clipback in person?
Speaker 3: I'm actually impressed.
Speaker 4: When I see your climpbacks on Lie, I'd be like, I want to add a little dove to it because I don't tweet, okay, but but when you do, no, no, no, I won't say this your response on tort I'll be like, didn't quite hit them, our sister.
Speaker 3: But I will say this in Parson you know how.
Speaker 2: To You're good.
Speaker 1: I'm impressed with their shade and it's off the dome you okay, back to the top of her hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to get that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Scotland was a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: Were you surprised that Pinky nor came Michelle left with you to take Shemiah out.
Speaker 2: No, because I don't feel like that they had any I feel like they were still neutral parties. You got to think about it. They're still coming into this friend group. They're still trying to figure out the situation. I don't think that they were wrong in regards to not leaving out with me and Shemia. At the end of the day, one is Samia is my girl, and I would never leave her in another country or be by herself on her own period. Right, that's just what it did. I don't give a fuck she was right, wrong, or indifferent. I'm still not gonna leave her, right. I appreciate Pinky and came a shell for staying at the club when everybody else scattered like the costco U fucking samples that go real fast. I think that.
Speaker 3: Angela positive video. She said she was there.
Speaker 2: Angela's a liar.
Speaker 3: I think that so she wasn't there.
Speaker 2: She stayed for uh Shmiah, and then she went with the rest of everybody else. I guess she just didn't want to be left off the island. But she still left. They still left, let's be very clear. So maybe they were all in the same car. I don't know if they she couldn't get an uber or what was happening. Maybe what it's something, okay, you're okay. So I think that at the end of the day, she's still left with the rest of the group. Yeah, maybe she stayed for that song because they had to wait for their car to pull up, but they still left. They did not stay at the club. The only people that were left at the club were me, Samia, Pinky, and Ky Michelle. In production, they all scattered.
Speaker 3: We see Kim Michelle and Kim Michelle unfollows Samia.
Speaker 2: Not talking about it.
Speaker 3: Do you well, let me ask you this. Do you feel caught in the middle because you're friends with both of them not.
Speaker 2: Talking about it?
Speaker 3: Okay? And I respect that. I respect that.
Speaker 1: When it came to the George and Ashley Angela's neighbors and whether or not George slept with Shemiah does.
Speaker 3: What do you over your thoughts about all of that, and people.
Speaker 1: Really wanting Samiya to be seen as a woman that has affairs.
Speaker 2: On Gerald disgusting. It's really disgusting. Like, honestly, it disappoints me with this group of women, and you know they're quote unquote and I think I've been the person that's been the longest married person within the group, even though I'm not married anymore, but I was married for eleven years. I think it's just disgusting. I think it's disgusting of Angela to speak on someone's marriage, and she doesn't like other people to speak on hers.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I think if you're a private hiring a private investigator, you should hire it on yourself. Why are you hiring on other couples and people? I think that's disgusting. I think it's I just think that you looking for someone's downfall within their marriage is just I don't like it. I think that you want to play this victim of oh this person said this last season. Okay, well you made up with the person who said that they would sleep with your husband. How does this work out? And then you set up the head of the table and least the keiki like, come on seriously, So you forgive her that fast, But then you're not gonna forgive the person who probably said a little bit of nothing about your marriage. She said she won't go to sleep with him. She just maybe said she didn't know about him, but nobody I mean, from where on the street is nobody know about you? But who cares?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I just think that it's it's very unfortunate that you would go that deep. And I think marriage is a beautiful covenant. And you know, we all make mistakes and we all fall short. But I think for you to look for a splinter in someone's marriage, it's pretty fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: We probably let you go. I do want to talk to about Jarvis. You have a new man.
Speaker 1: I saw the last episode, you know, Shemiah's Halloween party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he came in costume, he did. Is he real?
Speaker 2: No, he's Ai. I'm just joking. No, Jarvis, Jarvis is a real person. He's an amazing man, and that's my guy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I love that he is very private. I love that he shies away from the cameras. You know, I think that it's very important for us to keep what we have in privacy for now, until we truly figure things out. I don't need have you seen these women. I don't need to share him with the women or the world at this point. And you're trying to get him in a minute with that no shirt on in that.
Speaker 3: So can I meet him never.
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll see. He's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: I love Jervis.
Speaker 3: What does he do for a living?
Speaker 2: None of your business.
Speaker 3: He has a job or is he an entrepreneur?
Speaker 2: Or he does all of it he works for me?
Speaker 3: Are you a good you know girlfriend that hangs all with his kids?
Speaker 2: You have to ask him?
Speaker 3: Where is he?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: What the kids think? What I'm saying you keep asking everybody about this man's kids is if he got a two year old?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 2: Yes too?
Speaker 3: Because I know him? Who's where is he?
Speaker 1: Is he? Here? Is here?
Speaker 3: Tarvis Tamar Jarvas?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Nice to beat you too?
Speaker 2: Why is my like?
Speaker 4: That's handsle He's not, he is saying, and that's like going to get my all to myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the thing is this, so Shemia hooked all up?
Speaker 2: Shamia introduced her.
Speaker 1: What is it about Kelly that made you want to withdraw seventy thousand dollars for her teeth?
Speaker 3: Don't now her?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 3: Fucked up?
Speaker 2: You ain't ship? No, you know understand this man is really reckless.
Speaker 3: Are you in love with Kelly? Of course? Of course? Would you like to marry Kelly? It's a possibility, it's a possibility. Have you been married before? Could have been? You could have been. How are your two children doing? Let me say I got two kids? I did. That's not true, It's not that's not true. Damn, my sources are wrong. How many kids do you have?
Speaker 2: Hey? Why are you pa?
Speaker 3: You are a committed I do have you have two kids? Okay? See okay.
Speaker 2: On camera, listen.
Speaker 3: I won't say this. I won't say this. Okay, can I okay? Can I?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 3: I do this really fast? Ahead?
Speaker 1: Okay, rain Drops? And I mean that respectfully, no disrespect. Jarvis is extremely handsome.
Speaker 3: Okay, you gotta keep saying extremely.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is happening?
Speaker 3: You ain't compliment your man? Okay, Jarvis is nice looking. It was very nice to meet you. Wow, Oh, rain Drops. I'll say this.
Speaker 1: I want to end by saying this, give me your hand. I want to say this to you and I and I do mean this. Yes, don't change who you are. I love you on the show.
Speaker 3: Stay consistent. Don't let the fans bother you. Don't let them get to you. Please, don't let them get to you.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're doing, like, don't let the audience get to you, the good or the bad. Okay, because this too shall pass, This too shall pass. Okay, stay the course.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You are an excellent housewife. And I want to give you my chants and I was coming from you.
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 1: I knew last season I said after the first episode, I said, oh, that's the one to watch, and you have not disappointed me since.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Okay, I love your giving up for Kelly Potter.