Speaker 1: You're listening to the Fuck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Trump not going to debate again. This being reported by CNBC among others. At this point, Trump has just said, look, he doesn't want to do it. He gets into some specifics here on truth social He put out there this when a prize fighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, I want to rematch. Polls clearly show that I won the debate against Comrade Kamala Harris, the Democrats radical left candidate, on Tuesday night, and she immediately called for a second debate. She and Crooked Joe have destroyed our country, with millions of criminals and mentally deranged people pouring into the USA, totally unchecked and unvetted, and with inflation bankrupting our middle class. Everyone knows this and all the other problems caused by Kamala and Joe. It was discussed in great detail during the first debate with Joe and the second debate with Comrade Harris. She was a no show at the Fox debate. She refused to do NBC and CBS. Kamala should focus on what she should have done during the last almost four years. There will be no third debate. Trump's saying no, and I actually think this is the right move. I agree with this. I don't think there's anything to be learned at this point from another debate. Because here's the problem, my friends, Kamala's just going to give you the scripted lines. She's just going to give you the memorized and rehearsed nonsense. Really, because it has nothing to do with what her actual time as vice president has been. It has nothing to do with what she has stood for in the past as a politician. So why go through the motions and give her the attention from all the media of oh, look, she's doing better than we thought or whatever it may be. Now, look, ABC did a horrible job with the motters. Well know this, It wasn't Trump's best debate. He was fine. The poll show this too, he was fine. He did a fine job. You know, I think he showed up. He did, he did the Trump stuff. But overall, he's he's leading right now. So why give Kamala Harris the opportunity to try some ambush again and make up ground? Also, if she's not willing to debate on Fox News, then screw it. You know, obviously she can only debate with rigged referees in her corner. And I think people have had enough of that. I think we've seen what that leads to. I think there's an understanding of what a joke that is now. And like I've said all along, she you can't you can't box her in because she won't answer questions. She doesn't respond to questions. She's just it's like a robot that has a program. It's like, I come found a middle class family, and I'm going to do good things for the middle class, and I go for women reproductive rights. And you could ask her, it doesn't matter what you ask her. Yousuld say, you know, Kamala, what do you have for breakfast this morning? And she'd I come from the middle class, and I'm going to do things for the middle class, and I'm going to do women's rights.
Speaker 2: I mean, it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter, it doesn't matter what Trump says to her, doesn't matter what the moderators say, So why waste the time. There's honestly no upside. There's no reason I think, to give her the attention that would come from this debate and also the chance to catch up. But Trump, Trump's winning. That's the truth. Trump is winning this election right now, and he's already had to go.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is preposterous.
Speaker 1: They changed the candidate after a debate.
Speaker 2: The Democrats are.
Speaker 3: Just it's just all so.
Speaker 1: So full of schemes and nonsense. So anyway, I think Trump is making the right move. I don't think he should debate again. I think he did his debate and now it should just be taking the message to the people get out there on the campaign trail. Here's one thing, and people have been saying this on Twitter on x Trump should have a town hall in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Totally agree with this idea.
Speaker 1: Like this idea, Trump should let the people of Springfield, Ohio speak on air directly to the rest of the American people.
Speaker 2: And we'll see.
Speaker 1: We'll see if the anchors of ABC News getting paid millions of dollars to make sure their botox is perfect and they're reading off the teleprompter, we'll see if the truth is more in line with where Trump has been on this or with what the elitist anchors of ABC and other places have been putting forward. So anyway Trump's out of that debate. Kamala Harris, I got to play this sound by free to second. She gave a speech and telling everybody about how there are GOP people supporting or we'll get to this in a second, you know, because I want to point something out about this.
Speaker 2: How do you safely protect your.
Speaker 1: Family from rising crime and uncertainty that's just all over the place these days. The right products from Saber will help. Start with collection of pepper spray launchers. Saber is the number one made in the USA pepper spray brand, trusted by law enforcement and families across America. First product that I want you to check out Saber pepper projectile Launcher. It's a less lethal, fast loading, no recoil solution delivering powerful stomping power up to one hundred and seventy five feet. The real advantage even if you miss it creates a six foot pepper cloud causing intense sensory irritation which can overwhelm anyone in its path. Gives you and your family the opportunity to protect yourself with a non lethal option. Saber also provides essential home security items like door and window alarms. Protect yourself and your family with Sabers, full range of defense sprays, home security tools, all of it. Go check it out saberradio dot com. Sabre saberradio dot com or call eight four four a two four safe. That's eight four four eight two four safe. All right, here's what Kamala said.
Speaker 3: Oh, for two hundred people who worked for President George H. W.
Speaker 1: Bush.
Speaker 3: President George W. Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney have endorsed me for president.
Speaker 2: Former Vice President Dick Cheney and Congresswoman Liz Cheney are supporting.
Speaker 3: Me as well.
Speaker 1: And this is amazing to be right, because you have Kamala Harris talking about how she has people from the GOP coming forward. Ei they're called Democrats. You know, there are people that switch parties. That's the thing that happens. And what I think is funny about this too is for a lot of people, the fact that the old swampy GOP is still so opposed to Trump is something very much in Trump's favor, more opposed to him than ever. He's supposed to be a weapon against the system. Trump from the very beginning was the sledgehammer to be used against the self licking ice cream cone of the DC apparatus, and you know, sledgehammers are not scalpels. I mean, you know, it's not always a perfect situation. But the point is he's in there to shake things up and to make the political class on both sides of the aisle less comfortable with the old way of doing business. So coming forward as Kamala Harris is done and saying, oh, well, you know all these GOP people and also Kamala Harris pretending to be a moderate first of the GOP people. If you're voting for Kamala Harris, you're a Democrat. Okay, you're not a conservative making the conservative case for Kamala Harris. No, if you're vote for Kamala Harris or you're supporting Kamala Harris, you're a Democrat, which you know people are allowed to do. But that is just a very basic foundational understanding we all need to have. There's no luck I'm a Republican, but I'm supporting Harris. Then you're a Democrat. You can maybe go back to a Republican of the next cycle, or you know, you can try to, you know, switch over again, but you are, for all intents and purposes, a Democrat.
Speaker 2: So I don't need to hear this, like all the former GOP people.
Speaker 1: Yet whatever, or rather GOP people supporting Harris. But also the notion of Kamala Harris as a moderate is absolutely nuts, absolutely nuts. She is a far left radical. She is a a not just a California progressive, she is a San Francisco Bay Area progressive. She's as left wing as it gets and always has been. And now she's you know, well, I'm going to be a very moderate.
Speaker 2: And I gotta work.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't do a Kamala Harris impression.
Speaker 2: But you know, just kind of.
Speaker 1: This this nonsense, Oh, I'm going to be a moderate politician. You're like, wait what You're gonna be a moderate politician? You are moderate president. There's nothing moderate about Kamala Harris. It's absurd, it's absurd, and and yet here we are are, here we are being told that you know, this is this change has happened the last five or six weeks, the last two months, whatever it is, man, is it just so it's so dishonest, it's so condescending. The entire premise of the Harris campaign is that people are too stupid to figure out what's going on or they're just Democrats. Will vote for any Democrat, right, the forty seven or forty eight percent of America that's going to vote Democrat, period, full stop, doesn't matter. Obviously, they're in and they all know, they all know the game. But then that's the two or three percent in the middle. The only Trump is trying to win them over by saying, I'll bring you a better economy, I'll make things better for you and your family, I'll make you things safe for I'll improve things of the border. And you know, you can agree or disagree with that. But Commo's whole thing is I'm lying to you. I'm lying to you about who I am and what I want to do, and if that works, I just think it speaks very.
Speaker 2: Poorly for America, you know.
Speaker 1: I just think that that speaks very poorly for the future of the I really mean this, for the future of the country. I even if Kamala Harris can win, what does that say about, you know, about how this country's doing. I she is a true disaster anyway. Also, Biden, Biden had a good moment. I want to share Biden with.
Speaker 2: Not a joke. Not a joke.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it if you had a million dollars in two thousand and nine. We work less than seven hundred thousand dollars that I've left in the bank. That's what inflation does. Inflation is out of control government spending, which is not going to stop anytime soon. For thousands of years, though, there's been an answer to inflation for people. Gold gold has withstood war, famine, and economic downturns. It has been a stalwart hedge against inflation and hyperinflation. For over twenty years, the Birch Gold Group has helped concern Americans convert an existing IRA or four one k into a tax sheltered IRA in physical gold. The best part doesn't cost you a penny out of pocket, a plus rating from.
Speaker 2: The Better Business Bureau.
Speaker 1: You've got to check out Birch Gold. They are the people who are going to be able to get you into the gold that you need, into the gold and silver text buck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. That's b U c k Buck to ninety eight, ninety eight ninety eight. You can also get your IRA or attack attack shelter IRA or four oh one k done with gold. You can transfer money and so you have a gold.
Speaker 2: You know gold Iray Gold four one K. It's really cool. So go check that out. All right, here's here's Biden. Come on, I ain't going out for.
Speaker 3: Day, all right, put on a Maga hat play and I talked to this on radio and we agreed with it.
Speaker 1: I just want to reiterate this. I think Joe Biden. Look, he doesn't have that much time left. I don't say that in a mean way. By the way, when we get to the things about like existential when people with their families and people's health, you know, I wish the best for everybody. I want long life and people to have, you know, happiness with their families, and I want Joe Biden to spend time with his grandkids and everything. I know. People, Oh, I hate Joe Biden. I mean, yeah, he's horrible politically and done a lot of damage to the country, but you know, basic basic human connectivity and understanding here is, you know, I want the guy to have a long life and spend some time with his grand kids. That all said, he doesn't have that much time, and I think he doesn't really care what the Democrat machine thinks about him that much anymore, or at least right now. I think he thinks more in terms of what the legacy will be, and he absolutely believes that he had a better shot of being Donald Trump than Kamala Harris. Absolutely believes that, and I don't think that's crazy even after the debate disaster. We'll see how it shakes out in this election. But Joe Biden wants Kamla to lose. We said it on radio. It's totally true. Joe Biden wants Kamala Harris. He'll never say it publicly, obviously, but he wants her to lose a selection because that means that he can always He'll go out in his mind and the minds of a lot of people saying she'd have let me finish it out. I beat Trump once, I could have beaten him again. That'll be the narrative from him, you know it. Kamala Harris loses, just saying thanks for hanging with me tonight. Team as always great to talk to you. Shields High