Speaker 1: Kutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto cutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere, The Fifth Hour with Me Ben Maller, Happy Friday. Danny will be back with us at some point over the weekend. But we are together on this ninth day of May, a day to celebrate the ABC's and in some cases the one two threes, because today, you know, we love these dopey holidays. Today is Alphabet Magnet Day, and yeah, I don't know why we need a day for that. I did find a fun fact on this though, as we begin the Fifth Hour podcast, which means you are a super p one. It is documented if you're listening to this podcast, which you are right now, you are a higher level fan of the show. Right, there's the regular radio listener. There's different layers to the cake. Right when you have the show you have people that listen because they listen to the radio at that time, and there are people that listen to Fox Sports Radio. I happen to be on Fox Sports Radio at night, so they'll listen to that. There are people that will tune in randomly and just scan around the different apps to find something to listen to. They're not big fans, but there's just background noise, which just background noise. And then there's the p one because the podcast, as you know, you have to actually put some effort in to get the podcasts. You have to subscribe to the podcast, you have to download the apps and all that crap. So as I jabber away, there's some effort in that. So you're a higher level listener just by downloading the podcast and listening every weekend. As we keep you posted on the nonsense. But as I was dabbling in alphabet magnet day, I came across a fun fact. And I know Alf loves fun facts and Ferg Dog and mister nice Guy and all these other knuckleheads, So the fun fact here for you. I was unaware of this. The original magnet. The origins of magnets go all the way back for thousands of years they estimate over twenty five one hundred years ago. The earliest records of magnet state back to ancient China and India. So we're going back a minute now. The early refrigerator magnet that started in the mid twentieth century. They were the add on a little extra spice, if you will, But it wasn't until nineteen seventy two when Fisher Price debuted the first alphabet refrigerator magnet was released by Fisher Price and immediately became a sensation of disco Nation in the nineteen seventies and has continued on and on, and even though technologies obviously a lot better now than it was in the nineteen seventies, it continues and modern society has allowed the alphabet magnet to continue. And even though Fisher Price released the hard plastic magnet letters and all that, if you look, they don't really there's no origin. It's unknown the first letters who created them, Like, they were created sometime in the nineteen sixties by the space industry, and they used them to track. There were tracking purposes, and then they were commercialized, as I said, in the nineteen seventies, early nineteen seventies. So I think that's enough on Alphabet Magnets. On this pod, the Big Friday Podcast, to kick off the weekend of for Volity after a long overnight show with just one NBA Playoff game last night, the Golden State without Steph Curry Warriors taking on the Minnesota Timberwolves. So on this pod, we've got the Malard Mystery, the Power Flex, some foodie fun, and the word of the week. And we begin with a bit of a malard mystery, a bit a wee bit of a malard mystery. So we're gonna go back a couple of days. If you listen to the overnight show live or hear the podcast, you heard something on the Thursday show that was a bit on the spectrum, the wack a Doodle caller Alert of the week, wacka Doodle, wack of doodle, whack a doodle. Now, we have some interesting characters that call the show. We have some people that are really good callers. We have some people that jump into the fray that don't know what they're doing. We have people that call up that think they're engineering some kind of massive movement migration of humanity. I mean, there's all kinds of characters that call the show. So the wacka duoler caller alert. Let's go back to Thursday. On the hot top time Machine, Ron from Rochester calls. I remember Ron from Rochester. Now I immediately started a call by wondering is he from Rochester, Minnesota or is he from the Flower city of Rochester, New York. Well, it turns out Ron is from he claimed, And you can say anything you want. We're not going back and through the secrets of the interweb and looking you up. So Ron said he's from Rochester, New York, and he had not talked to me before. I don't recall him saying he'd called before. I don't remember talking to him, and I usually remember these things. So it was your standard sports talk radio call unless it was Unless it wasn't. You can go back and hear the podcas cast and ripped that band aid off again. So he was telling me this whole rap. He liked the show, he said, he quoted me about one of the lines that I use.
Speaker 1: And then he said he worked in Manhattan for years.
Speaker 3: He was in advertising with McDonald's, and he gave some details on that. I'm interested in what people are doing as long as they're not lying I like to hear people's stories. I think it's interesting what you did in your life or what you're doing in your life.
Speaker 1: And I like to hear those stories. Got to make them somewhat entertaining.
Speaker 3: Now this guy did, Ron made him pretty good, made the story pretty good. So he claimed he worked a McDonald's Manhattan advertising and he had a bunch of women that worked with him. I don't know why he included that, but anyway, he claims that in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: He was responsible for McDonald's.
Speaker 3: I guess the way I interpreted is I understand the story looking back, I haven't heard again, But the way I understood it is like he's like, hey, I'm responsible for assume putting the advertising on WFN, which was the first all sports twenty four hour day sports station, which was not even all sports twenty four hours a day because they had don Imus the Iman in the morning and a bunch of jingles throughout the day and sports talk. And so this guy Ron's like, hey, yeah, yeah, I saved sports radio.
Speaker 1: I saved WFN eighty nine.
Speaker 3: And he then takes credit for Chris Russo and Mike Francessa, Mike and the Mad Dog, one of the most famous sports radio shows out there, local sports radio shows.
Speaker 1: So that aside, it was odd, it was odd.
Speaker 3: The thing that really moved the needle for me was the communication issues. There was a lot of pausing, awkward pausing that took place. You're not supposed to get that. You're not supposed to get the awkward pausing you do that in television. They have this thing called the IFB, which is a earpiece that's connected.
Speaker 1: There's the delay.
Speaker 3: If you're doing a satellite hookup and it messes with whatever technology, there's a couple of seconds and it's off a little bit, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just very odd. You have to get used to it. So fine, but that's not radio.
Speaker 3: And so every time I was saying something there was this pecular pecurear.
Speaker 1: I can't even say the word peculiar, easy for me to say.
Speaker 3: Uh, there was this odd there was this odd pause and anyway, it just sounded sounded bzarre.
Speaker 1: And then as the call continued, I was like, wait a minute, am I getting punked here? Is Is this a real human being? I said, Well, sounds kind of real, but I don't know. We live in weird times.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure and then I was like, well, maybe it's some kind of AI voice generated thing where someone's calling up and they're like busting my balls and they're typing words in and they're they're using this fake AI voice, and so the time is off a little bit because they have to type everything in and they takes a little time.
Speaker 1: They're footing around with it, and then you know, that's how it went. So I was like, all right, well, maybe maybe that's the case. Maybe that's the case.
Speaker 3: And then the other options were, this is a lizard person that we're dealing with, a lizard person here, some kind of sub reptilian person that that is called in from some other planet and you know, capable of doing amazingly crazy things because they're reptilian reptoids and that's possible. Or maybe they were the Grays, the stereotypically, you know, small gray skinned aliens with large eyes, and back in the day they were abducting cows and gutting them and taking humans, and it's a distinct alien race that's been around, or I mean, there's a bunch there's a bunch of different supposed legends and all that, but it was one of those bizarre, odd duc situations.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the craziest call I've ever taken. It was just interesting.
Speaker 3: It broke up the rut the nine to five, which is nine pm to five am or six am, depending on what time zone you're in.
Speaker 1: And all that.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting now the call that I still reference as the gold standard.
Speaker 1: For what are we doing here? What is going on? I don't get it. That would go back.
Speaker 3: God, I think it's been over ten years now. Right around ten years the Los Angeles Clippers were in a scandal. This isn't the Lob City Days, kind of to the end of the Lob City Days.
Speaker 1: So the Clippers are involved in the scandal.
Speaker 3: TMZ has some audio of the owner of the team, Donald Sterling, who's saying some offensive things things people upset, and so that story is going on.
Speaker 1: The NBA is trying to figure.
Speaker 3: Out what to do there is he's been suspended and they're trying to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: But there's this weird area where.
Speaker 3: You can't really get rid of an owner because they owned the team and they're part of the cartel. And so this was a big story. As you might imagine. At the time, we talked about it pretty much NonStop. It was the number one story going on at that time, so fine, I did some monologues about it. It hit close to home. Didn't want to cross any wires here, but at the time, you know, I was a clipper guy and I still liked the clips, and this became an issue that was a big part of the show. So one night during the week, I was doing a monologue about Donald Surling and what the NBA is going to do, and what kind of rules they have, and what Adam Silver is going to hand how he's going to handle it, and I was going through the whole thing. We go to the phones and there's a caller. Now the caller was not named Donald. The caller claimed to be from Palm Springs, the California Desert, and it seemed like there was something else going on below the surface. I'm not sure what, but during that entire episode, the entire episode.
Speaker 1: Where I'm Mallor of the Motormouth and I'm doing my thing.
Speaker 3: The voice of this guy sounded very very familiar, very familiar. And the only call that we took that entire time that defended Donald Sterling was this guy from Palm Desert, and we went back and listened to some audio of Donald Sterling, who had been the Clipper's owner, and it sounded identical, almost like the same person.
Speaker 1: So we never got this verified.
Speaker 3: How would you very And only the people that were listening that night know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it's like, yeah, getting Deadley Squad from me.
Speaker 3: I don't know that call whatever, But we're pretty sure that was the Donald. We think that called up in the middle of the scandal to defend himself because the caller took shots at the La Times, which at that time people were still reading the La Times and they were making a big deal about this, and.
Speaker 1: So it was it was up.
Speaker 3: We were on the station was the Clipper station at the time, so the Clipper games were being played on the station, and just like everything was together, and it's like it made sense that Sterling Donald Sterling.
Speaker 1: There's a theory in an alternative reality, maybe the reality we're.
Speaker 3: In now, maybe not, that Donald was listening to the show and heard the monologue and wanted to defend Donald Sterling, so he made up some name and said he was in Palm Springs. And that was the only time we ever talked to that caller. That caller went away and that was that. So the that was a mystery the guy ron from Rochester. I don't know whether it was reptilian person or the Grays or just an AI or a real person that was just having a really bad day.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Give that some stink eye, if you will, now turning the page on that as we bloviate here on the Fifth Hour podcast, I want to turn the page. And this is something I don't normally talk about. Somebody sent me this audio and I wanted to share with you. So there was an interview done recently that got a little traction enough where it reached back to me.
Speaker 1: The interview was with this guy, Harold hal put Off.
Speaker 3: I believe it is his name, how put Off. And this guy is a physicist and he's really he's eighty eight years old. He'll be eighty nine next month, as a PhD from Stanford University. And his specialty in his life he's older now quantum physics, laser physics, alternative energy technologies. This guy co founded the Stanford Research Institute, one of the more famous institutions of higher learning academia. But they were involved in some really next level stuff. The Stanford Research Institute was where remote viewing began. They had a began there, but they had a remote viewing program in the nineteen seventies which was funded paid for by the CIA. Hello, yeah, so the CIA paid for it and they investigated the phenomena of being able to remote view. They also export and that has been verified that that is a thing, like it's it's wild, and the way it's been described is that anyone can do it, much like basketball or baseball or any of these sports, assuming you're in decent health, you have all your faculties, you can play the sports, just some are better.
Speaker 1: Than others, which is wild that we have that superpower to.
Speaker 3: Predict the future or to look back at past defense, which a lot of people for years said that's bullshoy, and then it's like, well, no, there's something to it. There's something to it, which is which is anyway? So why am I talking about? How put off? What am I doing here? I'm just sending this up because he was involved in the UFO research and had some pretty high clearance because of his work with the CIA. So somebody some of this clip, I guess Joe Rogan he's got a little fledgling podcast. I hope you can someday get to the level of the Fifth Hour podcast.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Joe.
Speaker 3: So somebody some of this clip one of my radio friends and said you got to hear this.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, yeah, whatever, you know what, I'm fine. So it was Joining Rogan's podcast. It aired like eight days ago.
Speaker 1: I just got it the.
Speaker 3: Other day, and they had this physicist that I just set up. I gave you a little background, hal Tav and they discussed a sample that was connected with the infamous nineteen forty seven Roswell New Mexico alien spacecraft crash, which.
Speaker 1: Changed the world.
Speaker 3: Right, trainers the world not only because you can go out to New Mexico and they have the Alien Hotel, they have the Alien Gift Shop, they have the goblins over here and the critters. We're there from outer space.
Speaker 1: And all that. Not that, but supposely some technology came out of it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, get to the point, please, So this goes all the way back to nineteen forty seven, nineteen forty seven. Now to put in perspective how crazy this is. Nineteen forty seven, how put off was eleven years old.
Speaker 1: Eleven years old.
Speaker 3: I believe a ten or eleven, depending on what time what part of the calendar of the Roswell thing crashed.
Speaker 1: And so he told this story with Rogan.
Speaker 3: He said that there was a guy from the army who claimed that their grandfather was involved in the collection of the debris from the Roswell spacecraft that crashed.
Speaker 1: Right there in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico.
Speaker 3: So this guy's grandfather was out there in the desert and he was collecting different stuff. And so then how says, Yeah, the person sent that material to late night radio talk show host Art Bell, known as the host of Coast to Coast, the host with the most us on the Coast to Coast, the great Art Bell allegend, allegend. And Art Bell then passed that on that little piece of the Roswell spacecraft to someone who's I know from my years back when I used to listen to Coast to Coast was on there a lot, and I guess she's still around. Linda Moulton Howell is still on there, I believe. And so she then took it. She's an investigative journalist, and she took it to get analyzed. But the reason I'm bringing this up is put up claim the sample contained titanium and bismuth. It was examined for the for the composite and different ingredients from the from the origins of it and all that to eat, and they said that it didn't conclusively prove extraterrestrial origins. However, however, they claimed that the construction method. The construction method was beyond current human technology at the time and even to this day, you cannot recreate what that was. And it makes sense not to go full alien talk guy, but it would make sense that anything that.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 3: In our world will likely be available in other worlds because it's all space stuff and we're just a collective of crap that crashed into this planet.
Speaker 1: And if the world started all at the same time, and who knows what's.
Speaker 3: Real and what's not, but if it was like a big bang, which used to be the theory, then everything's all connected and all that stuff. So I just love the powerflow that the way the story was told by this guy, how like that was a real crash, that was aliens that crashed down in Roswell and the first person outside of the government to have.
Speaker 1: A little clip. A little piece of that was Art.
Speaker 3: Bell, and I got to meet Art Bell early on in my career at the Premiere then it was the Premiere Radio Networks met him and he was at the Beverly Hills. I think it was the Beverly Hills Hilton. I think I forget one of the Beverly Hills Hotels. We had a big company Christmas party, which was just wonderful.
Speaker 1: He said, these.
Speaker 3: Massive gallop parties. We've talked about those from time to time. They stopped doing that years ago because they're expensive. But we had a great time and they flew in all the big hosts at that time, and it was like Jim Rome, doctor Laura, Art Bell, I think Matt Drudge was also doing stuff. And there was that guy that gives financial advice. I'm forgetting his name, very popular talk shows. I believe he was there as well, if I remember correctly. Anyway, they were all there and I met Arts at that time. He had passed away, but he was a recluse. Famously, years ago we did my wife's work. Baker to Vegas was out there helping out the law enforcement people. They do this run from Baker California to Vegas, and there's police from all over the country that go there to be part of that event. So we were helping out one year, and our portion we had to drive through Perump from Vegas. We had to drive out through Parump out into the California Desert, and so I was in the land where Art Bell did his show, The Kingdom of Nie, which is Ni County, Nevada. That's why he called it the Kingdom of Nine, which I thought was the coolest thing. When I found out what that was, I was like.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's pretty neat. That's brilliant.
Speaker 3: He's announcing to the world where he's broadcasting from what he called it a kingdom.
Speaker 1: That's deep. Well it's actually not that deep.
Speaker 3: But at the time, you know, being a radio nerd, I was like, oh, man, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's pretty neat. But Perump.
Speaker 3: Not a lot going on in Prompt That's where prostitution is legal. It's not legal in Vegas, it's not legal in Paradise, Nevada. It's legal in Perumpt, Nevada.
Speaker 1: And man Alive.
Speaker 3: There's not much else other than whorehouses in Perumpt, Nevada, and I tried to find the art Belt statue because there is supposedly a statue in this little.
Speaker 1: Park, and we didn't have a lot of time and I could not track it down.
Speaker 3: So at some point somewhere along the way, I will get back to perump and sit on my rump and take a look at that time for some foody fun. We haven't done this in a while, so I was some foody fun. Now some new items or some discount items. Wendy's has launched the three dollars Son of Baconator deal limited time, So if you're a big Baconator fan, the son of a Baconator can be yours. Cracker Barrel big news for Dick and Dayton and somebody like Dick.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, maybe Spacoli can let him know.
Speaker 3: So Cracker Barrel welcome back Campfire meals after a seven year break. So we're going back to what twenty What is that? Twenty eighteen? I believe the math on that is right, twenty eighteen. Yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 1: I'm not a numbers guy, but that doesn't seem to add up. I haven't been to Cracker Barrel in a while. Hit and miss.
Speaker 3: My experience with the Cracker Barrel Hitt and Miss Kentucky Fried Chicken better than owned by their gangster name. KFC is offering online only new.
Speaker 1: Digital exclusive deal.
Speaker 3: I guess they've They've branded a new app, a new website.
Speaker 1: I believe I read that anyway.
Speaker 3: It's a five dollars for five ten d's five tender deal five dollars at KFC, but it's on the app. McDonald's has launched new mccrispy strips.
Speaker 1: And creamy Chili Dip.
Speaker 3: I'm good when I want chicken fingers, I'm going to canes, raising canes, caniac combo.
Speaker 1: I'm okay. This I thought was interesting.
Speaker 3: Wendy's has started in select markets selling what item in the grocery store?
Speaker 1: What item are these selling? Winnies? Well, that would.
Speaker 3: Be beef patties, those square beef patties. Yeah, this just started a few days ago. Those square patties are available to select grocery stores now right now, it's only in two markets right now.
Speaker 1: It's it.
Speaker 3: There's two places, the Windy's Columbus, Ohio and Denver. So you Denver, Colorado, if you're in den We had a lot of listeners in Denver we have Fair Mountain, Columbus. So you can pick up the square patties at your local King Supers.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is or Kroger. Yeah, it's a four.
Speaker 3: Pack, one pound package four ounce beef square patties, just like.
Speaker 1: The Wendy's burger, the same thing.
Speaker 3: And so if it does well, as I read the story, they have said that it is just a test product and if people actually buy this crap, I'm kidding. If they buy the beef at Wendy's, the test market in Columbus and Denver, then it will come to a.
Speaker 1: Grocery store near you. So you have to buy a lot of us.
Speaker 3: I would think if you're in Columbus or Denver, you get a little side hustle and buy a bunch of those things and put them on on the on the eBay and the other side where you can sell stuff. Becau wouldn't people pay for that? It's a unique item. It's not available everywhere. It's a test item. And why did they put it in Peoria. It's a bad job by them. Shame on them. This is the way it's been in America for how long. If you want to test something out, you go We talked about this on the podcast. You go to Peoria, every Man, Woman, and Child knows that is where you head to play it play in Peoria, you know, somehow that's the heartland of mainstream America, and that's how you gauge whether or not something is going to work.
Speaker 1: I know in politics they do it.
Speaker 3: That's a big thing in the political world and the test market. That actually goes back all the way to the vaudevillian days, which has.
Speaker 1: Been been a while.
Speaker 3: It's been a while, and they said they have all the different demographics there at that time.
Speaker 1: Now I do.
Speaker 3: I think I'm right that Wendy's headquarters, at least they were as a few years ago, were in Columbus, Allow So that's likely why they're doing Columbus.
Speaker 1: But why Denver? Is there a Windy's Denver connection? Who knows? I don't know.
Speaker 3: One last foody item as we do foody fun Bar Louwie Bar Lowie twenty five dollars burger pass. Now what do you get for twenty five dollars at Bar Louis? You get a free burger and for the entire year, nine to ninety five burgers all year. Is that worth it? So you get the free burger, you get the ten dollars burger. So one burger at Barr Louis. Let's say that's ten dollars. That was probably more, so that kits it down to fifteen. So what is the bet on this? The bet is that you're gonna go in there and buy a lot of ten dollars burgers. They're making a little money on that. But then you're gonna buy some cocktails, You're gonna buy some some fries, some side dishes, and that's where they're gonna make their money. That's gotta be a all right time. Now for the word all the work, the word all the week, and the word of the week this week is eves drop, as in your eves dropping.
Speaker 1: In as you are doing your whatever you're doing. I don't know what you got going on. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're working, who knows, maybe you're off work like me, I worked overnight last night. Anyway, the term eavesdrop as you're eaves dropping in on the podcast or you eves drop.
Speaker 1: In on the radio show during the week.
Speaker 3: So question for the esteem panel, which you were part of, where did it originate? Let's get into it. So a The word evesdrop originates from Old English and Middle English. How about that now, It does obviously derived from the term eve's which is that overhang on the roof of the Old English homes and still to this day. So the eve's part of it is the overhang on the edge of the roof, and the word drop in the context relates to the idea of water dripping from the eves eve's drop so b In the earliest usage, an evesdropper was someone who stood under the eves of a house to secretly spy to listen to conversations inside, as the dripping water from the roof would conceal they were there, they were in stealth mode, So thus the term was created evesdrop and final part of this. By the fifteenth century the term involved obviously over time to to mean someone who just secretly listens to private conversations regardless of location, and around the seventeenth century it became the act of secretly listening listening.
Speaker 1: But the original term evesdrop is.
Speaker 3: Literal from people in Old the Old England back in the day that would stand under the eve while the water dropped down and they would spy on neighbors conversations because.
Speaker 1: You see, there was no social media. Everyone like the listen spy and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get out on that. We got new pods all weekend long. And we still have that Mallar meet and greet which is coming up.
Speaker 1: That's getting closer and closer.
Speaker 3: Thursday, May twenty ninth, Thursday, we're twenty days away. We are twenty days away from the Malor meet and greet. It's at the court Side on Maine. That's two four one five Main Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Courtside on Maine.
Speaker 1: Dot com is.
Speaker 3: The website will be there probably around six thirty or seven, depending on travel or flying into Vancouver that day.
Speaker 1: Some of you have reached out to me.
Speaker 3: As we mentioned on the radio show, we were supposed to go to the white Caps game against Portland on Saturday. That game has been postponed. It's been moved to Mexico. The white Caps are playing in some tournament. I'm not sure how that works. I'm not a soccer person, but I've not heard yet from our guy Nico, who is the hostess with the mostest He's making this happen. Very excited at Vancouver Hopefully we'll have something else on Saturday, because some of you have told me that you can't make the Thursday event because of work, but you can make the event on Saturday, which is no longer an event. So we'll roll with the punches. We're easy like that. Hopefully we'll find something and we can get together. And I definitely want to see all of Vancouver. I can, and it looks awesome. I cannot wait to get there, and I'm very excited about the local delicacy. We've got some big plans for the Mallor Meet and greet that night. Loraino will be there, Cooper Loop will be there. We're all going to be hanging out and no radio show that night. But we've been hanging out with our friends in Vancouver, and I have heard from some listeners as far as away as California and Ohio that are claiming they're thinking about going. Some have said they've already booked tickets. I know it's not easy just to show up at the last minute in Vancouver, so I do appreciate those of you going to show up. And if you're in the Pacific Northwest, maybe you were at the Mallor Meet and greet we did back in twenty what was that twenty nineteen, just before the pandemic. Come down there, hang out again. I'd love to see you, love to see you. I'd love to see everyone. I don't know about Nostradinas. He's beingting on my nerves lately, his anti clipper ritic. We'll get out on that. Have a wonderful, wonderful rest of your Friday. I know we got a lot of day.
Speaker 1: We do this in the morning, and we'll get.
Speaker 3: You again on Saturday, and back at it on Sunday and then back on the radio and it never ends.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Have a great day, and austa pasta. What's that? Danny Ben sucks A later skater? Yeah, later skater?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? I rotate nuts? Oh okay, I got you all right. Well you want me to stop, I'll stop talking.
Speaker 1: Got a murder. I gotta go.