Speaker 1: Cut booms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse. Wow, it's the clearinghouse of hot takes. Break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere.
Speaker 3: The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Maller and Danny G Radio A Happy Saturday to you. The day after the fireworks extravaganza, which I think is still going on somewhere Danny G.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was an all night situation here and.
Speaker 3: I live, and you know, I know you're on the road, but where I live it's and I think where we both live, it's like fireworks are illegal, You're not allowed to have them.
Speaker 1: H It's wild, man.
Speaker 3: It is just been NonStop as soon as the sun started going down, kaboom kaboom, kaboom, kaboom, kaboom, kaboom, kaboom kaboom. So it's been been quite the long night. Now the good news is for me, Moxie, my dog not really upset by fireworks. Moxie seems perfectly fine.
Speaker 4: But did you put one of those comfort jackets on? No, I have not seen those.
Speaker 3: But my old dog, Bella famously ran away on the fourth of July as I was leaving to go to work. She snuck out the door and sprinted, and I thought that was the end of Bella. But fortunately Moxie not not in bad shape.
Speaker 1: But ye know, I've not seen the but they'll sell anything.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: We should have gotten in that racket, Danny, some kind of dog comfort vest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess it's a tight fit on them, and it's something that probably started on Shark Tank. Do any of you have a dog that hates the Fourth of July and fireworks? As one blasts off right now, because as you mentioned, it is an all weekend thing in southern California. Yeah, and I'm in your old stopping grounds.
Speaker 5: I'm in San Diego.
Speaker 4: To be more specific, I was in Cheula Vista yesterday or as we call it, Cheu La Vista and now El Cajone, where they are known to set fires from fireworks. In fact, in the lobby of the hotel last night and all this morning. I've seen National Guard and fire crews, wildfire crews, they're being paid overtime. They're just on standby thinking that there's going to be fires.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that's actually smart, that's proactive. Maybe if they at the Mayor of Los Angeles hadn't gone overseas and had prepared, La would not have burned down, right, Malibu wouldn't have burned down and.
Speaker 5: Path that's a good point.
Speaker 1: You know, it's amazing if you actually prepare for stuff, you can circumvent a lot of the damage. That's good. That's good to hear. Actually, I'm happy about that.
Speaker 5: So on this.
Speaker 3: Podcast, we've got the dog Father returns, Dirty Looks, cannon ball, and possibly the phrase of the week.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to begin with this Danny.
Speaker 3: So now I don't know what is more American this Fourth of July weekend.
Speaker 1: You know, people talk about.
Speaker 3: Fireworks, baseball, Mom apple Pie, I say, watching a grown ass man from northern California who relocated to Indiana inhale seventy and a half, hot dogs and buns in ten minutes, while the Statue of Liberty is looking on off in the distance. There likely the statue literally saying what the f is that? But how great? How great is that is a tradition. We've had Joey Chestnut on this podcast, Danny, I have his number from not that he's the most social guy in the world, but Chestnut is back, and not just back, Danny back on top of the food mountain like a mustard slicked Zeus descending from Mount Olympus.
Speaker 5: Friend of the program.
Speaker 4: And I waited a few hours because I knew he would be busy and on the toilet. But I texted him congratulations, and about an hour later he wrote back, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Nice stomach of steel and a job that could? I mean essentially true through rebar that watching him, he's forty one, great hope for middle aged people.
Speaker 5: Forty one goat a goat in more ways than one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could. He eats like a goat.
Speaker 3: A seventeenth Nathan's Famous International Hot Dog eating contest. There Friday for us on the West coast morning. It was afternoon, early afternoon on the East coast. Seventeen though, Danny, that is that's not when people talk about dynasties, you guys, Ah, what is a dynasty? When I think we agree three out of five right in that usually what we say is a dynasty of three out of five, but seventeen.
Speaker 5: He's the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Stop the kind of dominance that people have a Tom Brady, you know, the most recent Patriot run and all that stuff. You know, if you put Tom brady next to Joey Chestnut, Tom Brady's like an intern to Joey Chestnut. And I love the story because he did it missing last year's contest because there was that sponsorship sponsorship dispute.
Speaker 1: You know, he went with the vegie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he showed no signs of leaner rust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's the thing, Titty. He was not benched because he got hurt.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe he ate a hot dog, he went down wrong, or he didn't stop because he got too old.
Speaker 1: He got stopped because of capitalism. That's what stopped Joey Chestnut.
Speaker 4: And it's because he was eating plant based or sponsoring plant based doggies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's not you know, I know he's trying to make a buck and that's fine. But yeah, so I did the malor math. He ate seventy and a half hot dogs and buns in ten minutes, so using malor, Matt Danny, that is seven hot dogs a minute seven in sixty seconds, one every eight point five seconds, if my math is correct, and that is why that's one. Essentially, one segment of a talk radio show is about ten minutes usually maybe sometimes a little more.
Speaker 4: Top of the A blocks, usually you push it to about twenty two minutes.
Speaker 3: Well, I have no one, you know, working with me, so I just keep going. But yeahs I do pretty long. And so anyway, Joey Chestnut amazing, and he did it with this calm at watching him eat Dan after you saw the live thing of the rebroadcast, but he or it's on I guess ESPN plus whoever is that?
Speaker 1: I think that's what it was on.
Speaker 3: Anyway, mechanical, robotic, just amazing, cold blooded, glizzy gobbler, Joey Chestnut.
Speaker 1: And did you see the.
Speaker 3: Crowd on Coney Island there in Brooklyn, China. This was like a Trump rally. It was like a political round. They were chanting his name, he was President Trump, and they had the hot dog hats, the goofy hats, the flags. It was reminded me when I was a kid watching hul Cogan come out at WrestleMania, you know, and he do that thing with his hands you know, put it up. You know, I can't hear you. It was it was good. It's like joy chess. That is not He's not just a competitive eater, Danny at this point. He's a symbol right now, maybe absurdity and bloated and all that stuff, but.
Speaker 1: Loud, proud, and for some people, slightly nauseating.
Speaker 3: I did want to mention that because I've ranted for years about my love of joe you know, not not of Joey Chestnut particularly, but the competitive eating scene. And every time I bring this up, whether it's here on the fifth hour podcast of the radio, someone will question me about why I love this porky pig palooza and all this stuff, and they they'll send me this, this is what's wrong with America. You know, this is a gastril intestinal crime issue. This is terrible. And my response always Danny's fooy, right. And it's like, if you can watch someone dunk a basketball and I appreciate someone dunking a basketball from the foul line, right, and you call that art because oh that's art, that's artistic, right, Or somebody throwing a sixty yard spiral in an NFL game. Listen, if you can call those things art. You can call Joey Chestnut covered in hot dog goo in the minute nine, And you know, dunking a bun in water, and you can call that poetry, right, you can call it poetry.
Speaker 5: Amazing too.
Speaker 4: Are the all those buns it's not just hot dogs, the buns that they obviously dip in the water. To me, it seems like that would fill me up really fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the bread absolutely well. And and and as I go back to.
Speaker 3: The point that this is, you know, art, it was that that famous Julia Child quote. There's a there's a name I didn't think I mentioned again, but she had a great coach. She said everything can be drama if it's done right right, even like a pancake. And that's Joey Chestnut. As you said, you get into that. And and everyone was hoping for a record. He didn't set the record. Now he had already, hey already owns the record. But seventy hot dogs, seventy and a half the hot dogs. And when he's getting there and you're like, is he is he on pace for the record? Is he gonna get to the record?
Speaker 1: Like all that?
Speaker 3: So you cannot undersell the drama and and and then again last year.
Speaker 1: I circle back to the fact that he was out.
Speaker 3: He was exiled, Joey Chestnut, and he was a nomad wandering around, you know, because he was stuck in this purgatory from the promotion of the Veggie Dog. And now he returns. Remember when Jordan came back. Wasn't he wearing like a forty five jersey for the bulls when he you remember that, yeah, or in the you know, Rocky in the Rocky final round or whatever. But it was great. I mean, he came back, he conquered. So rather than I know some of you right now, I'm going to send an email of the mallow. He doesn't get it, No, raise a glass of pepto bismol and salute the man, the myth, the mustarn belt legend, who stands on top of all the Wieners as the king of Wiener.
Speaker 1: Mountain right there.
Speaker 3: And you know, in this wacky world, Danny, that we all share where oftentimes because we get every negative story you want on social media spinning off its axis. You I think the whole world's falling apart. To me, there's something comforting about the fact that Joey Chestnut can take a year off and come back and be the sausage king right there. God Bless America, God Bless Joey Chestnut.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: That's what I have to say. That's what I have to say.
Speaker 3: That Godfather returns and he gets dirty looks. I'm guessing he's not alone, Danny when it comes to dirty looks. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, he only gets dirty looks from his competition, the fans obviously, Adorum, so does our network. But if he were to wear a Dodgers jersey or a Dodgers hat in the city of San Diego, he would get dirty looks from even his fans.
Speaker 5: And were you dead?
Speaker 1: Have you been decked out this weekend? And your Dodger swag?
Speaker 5: Have you been wan old? Okay?
Speaker 4: And not just me, but the whole family has had some sort of Dodger gear on, whether if you a hat, a jersey. I had an Otani shirt on yesterday. And there is no love loss between the cities of Los Angeles and San Diego right now when it comes to baseball and this rivalry between the Dodgers and the Padres. We were inside a target yesterday getting some bathroom supplies for the hotel, and I saw three different San Diego fans. One was wearing a Machado jarer, one was wearing a Tatist junior jersey. They looked at me as if I had two hands, the scowl on their faces, the dirty looks that I got, that my step son got. They looked like they wanted to box. And here I hear that San Diego is one of the most friendly cities in the In fact, it was voted the most friendly city in America. Not if you're wearing Dodgers gear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you should point out that Machado's Dodger trash that he played for the Dodgers, and remember his my memory.
Speaker 1: There's two things I remember about Machado as a Dodger.
Speaker 3: Remember he stepped on the first baseman for the Brewers at the time, he stepped on his ankle.
Speaker 1: Remember that there was a big contest.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then and then I was at the game.
Speaker 3: I got hooked up a friend of the program, big shot Big TV mogul hooked us up with tickets of the World Series. But I was at the game that went like eighteen innings. It was ridiculous. But in that game him, I witnessed at the World Series Manna Machado against the Dodger against the Red Sox as a Dodger hit the longest single in world.
Speaker 1: Here is serious history. He hit a ball off the wall.
Speaker 3: He thought it was gone, and he was showboating, you know, he and he only ended up at first base.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But if you really want to piss off podcasts, you could wear like an old dog.
Speaker 5: He's no Johnny Hustle.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know, I know exactly you should wear like an old Machado Dodger jersey. But yeah, you know, I was just as we talked about it. I was in San Diego. The son graduated from boot camp, so I was down there and I did wear I did have a Dodger hat on, but it was like a Brooklyn Dodger hat. So a lot of people confuse the Brooklyn Dodger hat with the Red Sox hat they don't wear. Yeah, they don't know that it's the Dodger hat. So it's kind of incognito a way to do it. But that's the only game left. I mean, think they've lost every other professional sports team in the in the major industrial complex of sports in San Diego, the Chargers, who should still be the San Diego Chargers. I think it's bull crap there in LA. But whatever, the Chargers are in LA, and so that was their NFL team. They've had two different basketball teams that have left. Although I guess there is a G League team in Ocean Side, right they. I guess they moved. They called the San Diego Clippers.
Speaker 5: I think they're still an Ocean Side I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Clippers G League team is so you might as well be a WNBA team.
Speaker 3: But yeah, not with Caitlyn Clark. But so you're getting a lot of dirty looks. People wanted to fight you, And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a decision to make. Yeah, will I go full throttle this weekend? My friends at San Diego Zoo, Mary, I love her. I love all the people there. They're my homies. But am I gonna not wear my Dodgers jersey or hat for another day here to avoid all the dirty looks inside Safari Park.
Speaker 3: So I believe that the zoo is like a safe space because most people that go to the San Diego Zoo don't live in San Diego. Right there, because if you live there, you can go there whenever you want, You're not going to go there on a holiday weekend, so I think you should be fine.
Speaker 5: There were some locals though.
Speaker 4: The last time I went to the San Diego Zoo last year, I saw some padres gear. There were some locals walking around the zoo.
Speaker 3: Okay, Because I would think, if you live there, you just like those of us live in near Disneyland, you don't have to go when it's a holiday weekend because you go when it's not that busy. I would think the same thing the San Diego Zoo, which is great. With San Diego Zoo, it's so freaking biggest, the greatest zoo I've ever been to. Have you ever been to a better zoo than the San Diego Zoo. I don't think there's a better zoo.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: And that was one thing my mom was really obsessed with when we were little kids. She would take us to three zoos regularly here in California. She would take us to the San Francisco Zoo, she would take us to the Fresno Zoo, and she would take us to San Diego Zoo. And the San Diego Zoo was better than all the others put together. Every time we got near San Diego. She would get so excited when we got past the two boobs from Naked Gun. Yes, right, and we got like right before ocean side. I remember how thrilled she would be that we were about to enter the San Diego area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the San Diego Zoo is an amazing place if you've never never been there.
Speaker 1: I've been to the I've been to a bunch of zoos.
Speaker 3: I've even hed to the literal the Bronx ou famously not the Yankee Stadium with the actual Bronx woo and all that.
Speaker 1: And yeah, the San Diego Zoo's just next next level.
Speaker 5: The whole thing is.
Speaker 4: I can't wait because at the Safari Park, I hear that it's the only place you can see flatypuses in captivity besides Australia right.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh is that right? That's cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so I'm looking forward to having CoA freak out when he sees rhinos.
Speaker 5: And he's big into elephants.
Speaker 4: Right now, He's got a stuffed elephant that he carries around and he does the trunk with his arm and makes elephant sounds cool.
Speaker 5: He's gonna he's gonna have a ball, is he?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 3: He over the dinosaur phase or is he not gotten into the dinosaur phase yet?
Speaker 4: He just got into the dinosaur phase about two months ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a big one too.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up, we used to go to San Diego a lot for the zoo, but my parents also loved Balboa Park the museums, so they would force us to go there. And I remember I used to hate it when I was a kid, because what kid wants to go to freaking museums?
Speaker 5: Right, terrible?
Speaker 1: But my parents loved it.
Speaker 3: My dad loved the Space Museum, which was really cool. And I went in there last time I was in San Diego and it looked almost identical.
Speaker 1: To when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: I don't think they'd updated it at all, like the same as I remember as a kid.
Speaker 1: I was like exactly the same, and uh, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Obviously, being grown up, I enjoyed it more than when I was a kid, and all that I did.
Speaker 1: Want to turn the page though, to cannon balls. Now.
Speaker 3: Some people sitting there in traffic this week on the four or five, or the seven to ten or the two ten or whatever this week, we're probably wondering in La why the radio sounded a little more nocturnal than usual, and you can thank the Magic Hour seriously. So I would like to thank Magic Johnson because Danny Rodney Pete decided that talking about the Dodger bullpen or Dodger injuries for the four hundred time this summer was not quite to his liking and was not quite as important as sipping champagne with Magic Johnson on a hundred million dollar yacht somewhere off a Maulfy coast.
Speaker 1: Possibly. I don't know where they were, but.
Speaker 3: According to the paparazzi you see this on a TMZ had some photos some of the tabloid websites, the Magic Johnson Mega yacht, which I guess he rents this every summer. This was not he owns it, but this vessel. It was so opulent. You know who Larry Ellison is. That's super rich, dude. It looks like a dinghy that Larry Ellison would own. And Marina, yeah, it's this yacht. And so Rodney Pete went off to Europe and we don't know where exactly where he was, you know, Capri, Monaco, wherever wherever rich people go, which I think is all over Europe, and you know they try to go places they can tan without sweating, And so Rodney Pete skid daddle off to Europe, possibly wearing linen pants, I would.
Speaker 5: Think, right with his movie star wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And while Rodney was out there doing god knows what with magic what do you think eating sea bass? There playing back game and reminiscing about the good old days of the Showtime Lakers in the eighties and when he was playing quarterback at SC against Troy Aikman and all that.
Speaker 1: So who steps in? Who answers the bell?
Speaker 3: Danny g who's the guy that says, you know what, I'll do two bonus shows back to back with Fred Rogan? Oh, yes, that's right, I did so the the I don't know, some some guy, some guys, the Sultan of sleep deprivation who I normally show up at these places when everyone's, uh, you know, the rest of the station's asleep, but grudgingly was you know. I did the daytime the daylight duty twice this week. Now, this seems to be a tradition early July. I've done this the last couple of years. But doing radio during the day in early July on you know, the Dodger stations Basically, it's the radio equivalent of being asked to host the Oscars while the Super Bowls going on somewhere, because you know, Rodney's out there, He's doing the cannonballs off.
Speaker 1: Magic's yacht and all that.
Speaker 3: So I came out of the bullpen and I was forced, standing against my will at Mike Point to break down the Lakers every day. My god, Fred loves talking about freaking Lakers, and you know, I'm doing a PowerPoint presentation of why the Lakers suck?
Speaker 4: And but who was worse? Ben, who was worse out of the bullpen? You or Noah Davis? For the Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, yeah, I didn't see the dodgery GM last night. But mister irrigation, I've in the terrible and all you other a holes from Houston. I get it. You're excited. And guess what the a holes could have won?
Speaker 1: Dan, I think you'd agree with me on what I'm about to say.
Speaker 3: The Astros could have won by seventy seven runs and it would not have changed the fact they're dirty, rotten cheaters.
Speaker 1: Okay, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It's not like that's cologne and that erases what they did in twenty seventeen, and I don't care if Altube is the only guy left. I don't give a rats ass. It's all dirty, all dirty, that's it.
Speaker 4: I think it's I think it's safe to say that the entire Dodgers organization, besides the pyro tech at the stadium, took the day and the night off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It We're talking in the car yesterday about it, me and Brenda. We were like, man, imagine being there and you got sit through that to get to the fireworks show after the game.
Speaker 1: How about home off? You can't leave, so you can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't be like at home.
Speaker 4: Like my older brother in our Dodger chat, he said last night, this is one of those games I turn off.
Speaker 5: Never came back to it.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't do that at the stadium, your you paid four year Fourth of July celebration right there. You have to wait through it for the damn fireworks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it was. I mean I didn't watch it. I saw the score.
Speaker 3: My friend, the great Art Martinez Ardie, who's a legend that used to work at Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: He was texting me getting.
Speaker 3: Upset, and my main problem with these blowouts and the Dodgers had a fair amount either they win by a lot of these by a lot. But Dave Roberts gets a chubby because he can bring in a position player, and he did last night. I was surprised Key k Hernandez did not pitch, but they did bring in a position player and Dave Robert they should change the rule and not allow position players to pitch, and then they can call it the Dave Roberts rule because.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. I mean, I'm dope. You're a five hundred million dollar team and you're trotting on a position player.
Speaker 5: Who was it? I didn't get to see that.
Speaker 1: Oh the what's his name? The shortstop came in?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Rojas pitched okay at the end of the day, at the end of the game. But as far as the.
Speaker 5: It's usually keithk a Or or Miguel Rojas.
Speaker 3: But just to get back to finish up on the Rodney pet thing, I just want to clarify. So I get that. If if I was friends with Magic Johnson, Danny and Magic Johnson called me and said, hey, pack your bags, we're going to uh, you know, somewhere in Europe.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say no.
Speaker 3: Right, you say, how many pairs of boat shoes should I bring, you know, and all that stuff. And so it is odd when I do those daytime shows and I have another one coming up next week, because it's it's not the normal time slot, it's not the usual audience I'm used to at night, and a lot of the guys come over, and I felt bad for for Fred Rogue, right, It felt bad for Fred rog because for the uninitiated who are not from LA and we're both LA guys, like Fred's the Dean of LA Sports. He's been on television since the days before the internet. You know, Fred was just trying to keep the Mallard militia at Bay there.
Speaker 5: And he was on TV when I was in diapers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Fred's been around doing TV forever, like that's why they call him the dean. And pairing Fred with me is like putting a jazz pianist with a punk drummer, you know, side by side. It was chaotic and it was fun and all that stuff, and it was again all because Magic Johnson decided to play King Neptune there for the week and and Fred was probably wondering, like where did things go wrong? How did he go from beloved star of NBC Sports doing the Olympics and all that Rogan's heroes. He was a guest back in the day on The Tonight Show and everyone watched that show was the most important show in America with Johnny Carson and Jay Lennon of those guys, and he would be on there as a guest if the guest would cancel. Day at a Burbank, If the guests would cancel, they need someone to fill in the last minute. They hey, Fred, you got to go over and do a segment. And so we go over there and now here he is when I fill in, and he's he's sparring. He's got social media commentary from Terry in England, Alfie Alien, Opiner, ferg Dog, Parido, nature Boy, all these legends in the mal or militia who are doing the day night doubleheader and all that stuff. So I am on standby waiting for when the magic Johnson yacht sell, you know, set sail next. I guess he's going to be away for another another week or so, but I'll do some at least one more fill in next week, I think.
Speaker 1: On on Thursday. On Thursday, so when.
Speaker 3: The lights when the light is up, when the sun is up, and when I sit in there the Mallard militia and we raise all boats, Danny, we raised all boats.
Speaker 1: We raise all talk shows. Yes, we raised all all the talk shows and all that.
Speaker 3: And before anyone says an email, so, well, you didn't really get into what you did, Danny went to the firework show. I really didn't do much of anything on the other than watch the Fourth of July fireworks with Joey Chestnut and all that, or the food fireworks, like we were planning on doing some and stuff. But it was pretty much a recovery day because I had the day night doubleheaders. Then I had well, actually it was a triple header on Friday because I did the We did the midday show over on A five seventy in LA, did the overnight show, and then I had to do the podcast, the Friday Podcast, which good reviews. By the way, Danny JT. The Wingman said, instant classic, as I gave a bonus Mallar monologue of all hell breaking. I still don't know how I got blamed for Mike the Leprechaun showing up when I told him not to show. I didn't tell him to show up day and somehow I got dragged into that like it was somehow, and I advised them, yeah, go harass the people during the day.
Speaker 1: I still don't.
Speaker 3: Understand how that all all went down, but he was. He was fine, and so many of you. If you missed that, that's on the Friday pod there, the Not So Lucky Charms edition of the podcast. All right, we'll get out on that, Danny, anything else you got, I mean, you're gonna wear your Dodger gear to the zoo.
Speaker 1: We have to bag tomorrow, so we get that to look forward to.
Speaker 5: So be a lot of fun. And then next weekend I'll.
Speaker 4: Tell you the story about why we had a trip to San Diego, because this wasn't planned. It was to come here to make a purchase, not for me, unfortunately for it somebody else in the family. There were a couple of funny things that happened along the way, but we'll save that for next weekend. And the fireworks still going off here in the San Diego region, and I just saw one of the National Guard people run out the back because they must have got a call because they're loading up one of the trucks this morning oh boy, all right, like, yeah, how many hours ban do people set fireworks off here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, hey, this is the weekend to do it. Man during the day normally not that effective, not that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of the Dodgers, I haven't seen this many fireworks since the Dodgers won the World Series.
Speaker 1: Oh twenty the twenty twenty though, that whole year.
Speaker 5: Oh the COVID one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was living in Burbank at the time, and I was up all night with sonic booms.
Speaker 1: It was the craziest i've It'll never be like that again.
Speaker 3: I would think in my life that night, the fourth of July that because everyone had been capped up and craziness.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get out on that.
Speaker 3: Have a great rest of your Saturday, or if you're if you listen to this at night, I hope you had a great Saturday.
Speaker 1: And we've got the mail bag tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We'll talk to you then see you tomorrow later.
Speaker 3: Skater asta pasta you see you guys say that Danny as the past.
Speaker 5: Okay, boflationis