Speaker 1: He already here. What the Lord, truth? Truth? What's up with you? Man?
Speaker 2: When you're gonna bless me with some of these you be coming in with the flyers hoodies every week? Let me get some of that ship.
Speaker 1: Dog A box told me a box, bro.
Speaker 2: Damn you coming with that ship every week? Man?
Speaker 1: You know we keep it coming with the ship.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Damn was a man, Throw me a box that's coming here with some snick ship.
Speaker 2: Hey look you know I got Look, I got the Ronnie Field got the fields on today.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ronny Field, I got that old lass bubble chuck we today. I was like, what.
Speaker 2: With his picture?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got the joint where the with the frost and fight got him hanging on the rig coming off the rim of some ship. It's hard.
Speaker 2: They need to make a Georgetown one. When he tip dunked on Camby.
Speaker 1: Oh Man in the tournament, Listen, I'm gonna do real ship. I'm gona sae if yall some real basketball Shirt's what it do? Did y'all see the cross he did to get in the realm. This is Ronnie Field and there wasn't no tip. That was a dump shout. You saw that, man. I told Church to make a note, man, because I wanted to holler at you about this. Bro. Bro, you're supposed to stop the game. At forty thousand, Bro, theyn stopped the game.
Speaker 2: See that part.
Speaker 1: Are you supposed to stop the game? Bro? And acknowledge that, Bro, stop the fucking game we ain't seen. No, they capt forty yea yeah, And then Lord was like, yeah, I just no, Bro, stop the game. You're supposed to stop the game. If it's something we ain't never seen some mouse, you supposed to stop the game.
Speaker 2: Get that or or no, you do it during the timeout, acknowledge it during the time.
Speaker 1: Man, they did you know what I'm saying, the time out, time out? But Bro, it's forty thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they gonna do it at the time out. The fuck out of here, Bro.
Speaker 1: They always thousand, Bro, forty thousand, I'm kicking. I wouldn't even care. I'm stopping the game myself. Forty thousand not hit man, boom, what they gonna stay all out one they fast break me forty thousand. Boom. I'm going take the like they take the ball, like they get it in. I'm stopping you win. You don't stopping the game. I might do some ship like this at forty thousand and let everybody look, Yeah, get the ball, cellar Be's in here, get the jersey.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, take it out, passing in, pass it in, pass it in.
Speaker 1: Look, look what you're gonna do. At forty thousand, pass it in for the win? Oh ticket celebrating.
Speaker 2: Still you doing this?
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck. Thirty thousands. Hold, let me say something. Look, let me say something. As soon as I hit it, Woa, the game is stopped. Boom, we stopped. Ain't nobody doing shit?
Speaker 2: It's on me?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh this shit, shit, no way, let's get the help. We have won. Man, I want thirty seconds out of stop walk around that bitch like that.
Speaker 2: We have won with thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty thousand, brownie like I got out.
Speaker 2: Again, they passed.
Speaker 1: I'd have been doing this. They take it. I I've been doing this. He's gonna take it off. It comes out, come turno, it comes out, turn comes. Look comes over that her speed because I ain't going no fashion and what's up? Yeah we do they take the ball off the what something? And mama, we did it? Mama, the games is still going forty thousand. I'd have did this the game is still going week forty You trying to pass it back to them thousand look for forty thousand, because forty thousand, I'd have been like this, yeah, good, get a good look at it, y'all. Never go see this again. Forty counting. We swear all you hate, I ain't having that. Ain't happening no more. Just like this. Look, they're not had to get a run out for my character, put a kick crowd on my head and then we're out. Shit, Lord, they didn't do the forty thousand right. Nike suposed have been on the side with shoes. He's supposed to come out with forty.
Speaker 2: Thousand lords the twenty thousand kicks, Well, you were supposed to have forty thousand pairs.
Speaker 1: I'm to be supposed to be at the game. I'm supposed to be on the side, and I'm supposed to be here like I'm from the rip. And soon as you hit forty thousand, I was supposed to take all the ship, take this off, take these off, and me get the shoe. Come on, lord, you know the league halftime when they had our fucking the host of jerseys, bro, you had to take the jersey off and put on a whole new jersey. You know why, because they had already auctioned your ship off.
Speaker 2: And get it to the league.
Speaker 1: We did have to smike be over everybody's head. So we're certify jerseys away. Yeah, yeah, am I making this up? Oh no, you're right, that's what I'm saying. You can't tell me this ain't no tokenization or no come on, man, if they could have, they would have, they would have tokenized the hundred the hundred point game.
Speaker 2: Real shit, Yeah, they didn't know. It wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: You were supposed to stop the game. You were supposed to pay homage. And when we go to fucking Massachusetts, that jersey, shoes, and we're gonna have a whole display of the forty thousand, not only the ball, but the jersey, the shoes, the socks. If the nigga wore a junkstrap, whatever the fuck he had on for forty thousand, lord, it's gonna be in his own case. And if not, man the leaf behind it. Bro y'all, y'all, forty thousand, We ain't never nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody's ever seen forty.
Speaker 2: I just heard Gilbert Arena say he not but he said, he said, no statue. He don't think Lebron should get a statue for the Lakers. You think forty thousand you think he should get a statue for the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Forty thousand? No, I'm asking from Lebron James. I'll be looking at the Holy Have any of you niggas got forty thousand? Man? When you run up with Dominique Wilkins, Man, you know what Dominique tell you. It don't even matter what you ran up on him with. You know what his answer gonna be. Man, I got twenty five thousand point, I got more motherfucking points to your car, got miles, get your ast. He gonna hit you with some fancy real shit. Shit. He ain't that team. He slick, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, this is how you show hats up. Yeah forty You know, like same thing with Caitlin. You're supposed to stop the game. You broke pistol. P Oh, I got a great one today, bro. I gotta ask everybody in the room this. Hey, man, oh, this they got super a d d Are you listening? Lord?
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You're usually on like another vibration. This morning, you going.
Speaker 2: Curl, got the wet workout here, you behinds. I hit them hundreds todayns houndeds.
Speaker 1: Y'all lined up today too, right.
Speaker 2: It's just that my crop is looking right, right, right, my crop looking right. I put that olive oil in.
Speaker 1: Oh olive oy, boy, boil oil. Yeah, just straight from tan to me. Y'all, y'all, all, y'all out there wondering man, how you keep your head.
Speaker 2: Shining by put the olive oil oil oil. They usually use that other stuff, that brown stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm here. You listen to your boy, Yeah, I got always listen. You always ahead of the game, like the oils and how to better yourself and how to I'm asking.
Speaker 2: I'm always always up on that, bro.
Speaker 1: You were just right here. I was first on coconut oil basket. Nobody in the locker room like what the cheers seeds want. Nobody on none of that.
Speaker 2: He was all of that. I started doing it when he saying was doing it. It took me like two years to catch hear me see moss.
Speaker 1: All that guy chamber hyperbears chamber. Some years I take it. Yeah, nobody doing none of that ship. I swear to god, you gotta be on top of your health. Man, he ain't lying. I'll be right.
Speaker 2: That should be looking weird, and all of a sudden, I'm doing it right.
Speaker 1: I'm like, right what I'm saying, and go over your head. The first time he tell you it sounds like I'm like, niggas ain't doing it? And there, right, you're right, niggas ain't doing it. You know it's all over right. I swear to God, you ain't lying. You ain't lying.
Speaker 2: That's why now when you say it, I'm on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, your health is everything. You know what I'm saying. You get one of these ships.
Speaker 2: I'm fun be walking around with a fucking jug with motherfucking a ginger lemon and uh, just.
Speaker 1: Walking around with it walking another five years gallon of that every day could have played a whole another five years. If I want to right what I'm saying, Let's get into it, man, y'all know what it is taking the truth. Let's get in year. What you got for me today? This is a nice one, brother, just low, just low, just low, custom. God got on there today. I got you, No, no, no, I got got you though. And now Ruster fight, Ruster fight, would a holler so they're on the line. Ready, all your gonna be crazy. You need to get one bro. You got a Kansas George, they had no college. You got a bunch of Kansas shit. You rocked in there. Boy, what Jesse?
Speaker 2: You need to mind up the inglewood Kansas all.
Speaker 1: This when your dot come out, your book, your merch all this? Lord, come on man, right man, content cartel online? One man? You know what is stop playing? Listen, I gotta ask this question for everybody. I didn't want to start before we start, but fucking we in it? Is this the first time? Is this the first time we were watching college basketball where I know more girls than guys, five guys in the in the in college right now, Pete, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who to college college.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know who in. I know the girls. I know the girl. I know the girls. I know Caitlin, I know you feel me the girl. Man, you know what I'm saying. Shot the dog Stanley too. Man, the game Cops second year going undefeated in the c I have watched more girl games this year, women's golletball.
Speaker 2: Man, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is this the first time we got women's basketball? Ahead of men's basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the w A, n B A coming to They got some stars.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about college both.
Speaker 2: Though, just the women in general.
Speaker 1: Bro. No, Lord, college women's college basketball is fucking electric, Lord, like it is blowing. It is the gods game out of the water. Yeah, it is Shorty shooting that ship from deep. Everybody thinks she the only one to shoot a deep. Go get the girl.
Speaker 2: Get her in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Inspect.
Speaker 2: If you put her the NBA game, stop, Lord, cause she get a bucket off.
Speaker 1: She she can go right to any hood right now and get a bucket. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you gave her thirty minutes in the NBA game cast, she get a bucket. I think so, I think she can get ten.
Speaker 1: She gets more than the bucket. She can get ten. She gets more than she gave her thirty minutes in the league. Listen, Bro, I think she gets ever. Let her listen ever, let her female in the game. Niggas ain't even niggas ain't in shape. If you ain't into Steph Curry shape, that's how she plays. Bro. Give you ten points in the NBA, She's gonna give you more than ten. She can shoot and she got work. Bro.
Speaker 2: She still is still still letticism from the men, that's all.
Speaker 1: It ain't tough no more.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't hand checked. And if you let a motherfucker wiggle, if you feel me, she can right, she can win.
Speaker 2: Though it's good. I think ten in the game.
Speaker 1: Bro, you see where she shoots the ball from brood you matter of fact what you name with the women's ball, women's ball. Now she playing with the NBA ball. She can get team. She can still get money on that motherfucker. I think she can get Listen, that's not I ain't giving no disservice to all the girls out there. I want to shout out juju and us she gets you fucking money. Boy, nigga, what's up? She a walk in fucking bucket. Her name should be walking Bucket. She need to come out with juju juice got nigga, get this juju right, nigga, shorty, nice lord, and I can't wait for the goddamn tournament to start. Straight up.
Speaker 2: You see trying to stock Scott went to that to the game. If he went to the game, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Bro, It's on and you're supposed to stop the game for her. Stop the same thing, same thing. You know what I'm saying. After the free throws, boat walk off, bo, you're supposed to for about for about a good sixty seconds, the band everybody cheering up, clapping. Man, just bro, Pete, Man this man, Come on man, these are milestones, Man, these a milestones. Bro. And then let me say this. Oh yeah, this is what I want to holler at you about, man, Pete. This this might be over everybody head follow everybody. Wait the fuck up? I got one.
Speaker 2: He been up since five am p.
Speaker 1: I was thinking this. I was sitting up for thinking about why Caitlin's so electric, right, and why we love Steph Curry right in the intrum of what nobody's talking about. It's the coaching that goes into that. Now. I heard Mello say some famous shit to Trump one time where he said, that's my shot. I work on that. So you kind of dismissed Steph Curry when he's oh for whatever, because he works on that shot and from that distance right right, she does the same thing, right, Yeah, But it's gotta be some type of adjustment in the coaching to trust that player with that shot. That's let's just keep it real. That is a high inaccurate shot on most on most occasions. Not only do you have to practice that shot, you gotta practice that shot real speed. Right, Okay, think about the coaching that's got to go into that development to accept all that. You come down six if you shooting ten of them, you come down six seven times. You let that go from that, This.
Speaker 2: Is I gotta be like, naw, you gotta be cold to do that.
Speaker 1: Lord, But think about the coaching. Think about the acceptance in the coaching bro the systems. Now, okay, I'm watching you, Caitlin Clark, do this right. The next girl gonna think she can do this, but you gotta gain the trust. Listen to the coaching system. It's going through a fucking a headache. They gonna go through two years of we're like, damn, I gotta, I gotta. I gotta live with that. Think about the hour coach.
Speaker 2: You winning more than you losing, then you gotta roll.
Speaker 1: Man. That's hard though, because some of them girls ain't gonna be that. And the realization and we gotta real, we gotta reality, and the deLuce come in doing that.
Speaker 2: And you missing get your ass on the bench. Okay, now come in freshman doing that and missing. She earns a trust because she's been doing that once he saw her here about three four, five of them. What you're gonna say as a coach. Then she did it the next game, and then the next game you got a rock with.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about just her, I'm talking about the system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be somebody gonna come in and think they can do that, but can't do it. As gonna be on the big.
Speaker 1: Hous of coaching though, Bro, that's what I'm saying. The coach is going through a mindfucker like that. I gotta come in two years and let a girl get off and do this right here, Like Bro said, Hey, Bro, coaches are going to fucking only lose their jobs, but fucking quit because that that right there, Bro, is not for the masters. That right that Steph Curry, Uh yes, bringing her Page Becker and k they shoot it at a high clip from a deep clip. Bro, you gotta be able to have think about Genot see a Page Becker shoot the deep bus. She ain't shoot him no more. She shooting on mid rangers. You gotta think she takes you. But Bro, they was coming out letting them motherfucker fly from deep early, and that was fucking up the whole coaching system. Think about how structure your college is past here, come up here, yeah, bro, the system, the system in which all coaches are gonna have to go through with this new system, because guess what, the dunk ain't even fresh no more. Fuck the dunk. You gotta damn to walk through air do some shit. And do you know what I'm saying, that ain't even fresh on long ball, nigga chips, dig the long ball you got if you shoot that much. Niggat Dame Lillard came across half, let that motherfucker. Niggas ain't damn sure. Bro, that's where we're at now. So the three ball. Think about how coach is gonna have to go through a real life one or two years of okay, coach, just what it is, and then it's gonna go to high school. Bro, we get to high school with this.
Speaker 2: It's already in high school.
Speaker 1: So nigga come down right off half and shoot some boards.
Speaker 2: Shit and not know I'm seeing it in high school.
Speaker 1: I see why coach is quitting then, because that ain't really there, ain't realistic. Seeing that that's not realistic. And you know what's crazy even today, Bro, we can get into the show. We are living in the world where it's a delusion and it's a reality, and people are living in both of them straight up and down. Steph Curry, Shabrina Page Becker. They got they got the kids. These are rare specimens that can do this. It's not for the.
Speaker 3: Last Caitlin fourteen attempts a game from three.
Speaker 1: And seven and those and five of those is gonna beware from bomb and then she coming off like, yeah, you know I was gonna bombing for three.
Speaker 2: She already knows.
Speaker 1: She you hear what I'm saying. Bro, We're finished, see a We're finish. See a wave of coaches go through either cancer, fucking losing their hair, fucking smith. This is this is a coaches nightmare, this wave that's coming up shooting this.
Speaker 2: Deep No, but you're seeing it like from six to seven graders. They come in the gym, like I go to the gym. Ain't nobody doing no layoups. They just firing from everywhere. And that's what the pickup rons is. It's all threes. And then you go to the a U games. They fire kids coming to the gym, but look fire. They look at so they look at but this look they look at this.
Speaker 1: They can't be Lebron Kobe Mike because you ain't gonna have that type of build athleticism. But they feel like if I can, if I can fire, and I can get consistent at that, I can make it. Chef Curry showed them that you don't have to be this. Look at it.
Speaker 2: They looking to Steph Curry. They idolizing guys like Steph bro because they can be that. They can be six two six y three and be extraordinary. I can't be sixty six nine athletic dune from free throw like then, but I can. This is more realistic and that's what they going to the gym.
Speaker 1: Emulayer, that's a real life delusion because if you're not working on that. To all kids out here, male, female, don't give a fuck. You're working on your game, work on game, game game time shots shots that you're gonna shoot this thing at the point. If you're gonna work on the loan ball, then work on it. Some of these kids coming there straight fire. You ain't worked on that. That's not that man. I'm telling you. I'm telling you that coaches can't even adjust to that. That's not even a good shot. And even when they shoot it. Yeah right, that's how I've been there. This shot is a twenty nine twenty one that shits anything in the twenties ain't cool in the league. Bro, and he come up and he shoot that bitch from a clip. I showed that fag where he shoot that bitch from. We were both back there, like, god, damn, he should look look, we look down.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think if I play today, I'll be shooting at least ten threes. I got to if I'm getting that's crazy. I was like, I think at my peak and my field goal to teams, I was taking like nineteen twenty shots. Now in this league, I would probably have to take ten to eleven to half my shots probably be.
Speaker 1: Threes, so you probably wouldn't get that. Well, fifteen shots you taking half of them three seven eight.
Speaker 3: Three seventy six was the most you ever had.
Speaker 2: Five point average five point nine.
Speaker 3: One season you did that. That was in six seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we be talking like you can play in the league today. Boy, I'm talking like he can play in the league.
Speaker 2: I can hear spot up shots.
Speaker 1: I ain't say that. I said, go down here, guard one of these niggas. Get up, yep, ship right, it's right.
Speaker 2: Ain't no defense out here ready, Ain't no dead by playing no defense anyway. I fit right in today, Me.
Speaker 1: Get a day, then get you a ten day. Fit right in.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody playing no defense anyway?
Speaker 1: Defense being played?
Speaker 2: Noah on who? This is a defense being played every night. I'm seeing somebody go crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't see a niggas touch the earth more.
Speaker 2: Boy, I'm seeing I've seen. I've seen old boy Segan. You see Shangoon, We're.
Speaker 3: Gonna talk about that.
Speaker 1: He a goon, shamgooon on him, goon. Been on the cracking list, man, he cracking. D Wade cracking, not the one you think from from Cleveland, Yeah, cracking. Give me a chance. Let me out here, y'all think of sweet Nah, what about Josh Harden?
Speaker 2: Bro, Hey have your name, d Way, You gotta change your.
Speaker 1: Name, Nah, nigga, I'm the white d Wade, get your shot. You know what I'm saying to j Wade or something d Wade to d Wade, you gotta like ay whole boy, don't change your name you, d Wade. Let me get reservation for d Wade.
Speaker 2: Nah, you gotta change on now, Bro, d Wayne, you gotta change your name. Bro, you gotta change it to like Ja or something. Wayne.
Speaker 1: His name is Shane. His name is his name?
Speaker 2: Nah, you it's only one d Wade. We got what's his first name? His Dean. I'm not I'm not even saying this last name.
Speaker 1: D Wade.
Speaker 2: Let me get it, That's what I'm saying. He called the reservation, right, I got d Wade. He getting that off.
Speaker 1: Let me give four tickets front. Wrong, d Wade, show up, here's my life.
Speaker 2: He called it.
Speaker 1: No like Wade.
Speaker 2: Look he show up. They're like he's like, you got a chill, d Wade. Let me know. They don't be like nah when you get there, they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, nah, you can't do that. This is this is this was reserved for somebody that I'm here. I'm here, I'm d Wade. Take me to my table. Do your job. Do your job, man.
Speaker 2: We ain't got a table for you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Watch y'all his swag. Ain't like that, Bro, you don't know.
Speaker 1: That he just gave a nigga twenty two and the fourth what you're talking about, missed swag off the roof. Let just have one game and think you can get to cut the line. Okay, Bonner, right Bonner shoe as she can't just cut the line. A good game out of here, Bonner. Hey, Bonner had more swag. He was busting You know what you think d Wade did table for for d Way.
Speaker 2: Barner was busting his ass. Was my god, Damn, I thought you was deep as a player of the year.
Speaker 1: Let's get it. Let's talk about talk.
Speaker 3: About the Celtics. So you win eleven in a row Tuesday night, the Cavaliers, they have a twenty two point lead and they end up losing the game.
Speaker 1: Damn, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: The question I have for you is, are you guys concerned about some of the late game execution of the Celtics, because some of their losses this year are about, you know, late game execution.
Speaker 1: Man, If I'm being honest, man, the systems, seeds look like they just ready to get to the playoffs. Seesars over this. Look they pressed the button, they hit the button and it's going and they you know, the Golden State win. That was That was That was a message to the Golden State Wars and to the league. But more importantly, you know you're gonna have games like you have in Cleveland from being one hundred. We know, you know, you get the fourth course of lou Leeds. You're on the road, and you know you couldn't a guy gets hot like d Wade. You can't. You can't actually put that in the scot report. That's just what it is. But you know, you learn from it and you move on. But when you gotta put teams away, Bro, you gotta step on teams and put teams away. They're up twenty two, you're not supposed to be able to come back.
Speaker 2: I'm looking like, yeah, they had a that game, whatever, But look at they losses, bro, Like I remember the Denver lost. They could have won every loss they could have won. Think about when we lost. It's a game we could have won. It's gonna come a point when you're a great team. And this is a fact, you're gonna have a point in every game, even when you're down to where you're gonna have a shot to win. A great team. I've seen it too many times in that situation. Too many times we've down twenty we walked them down there. Whether we lost our one, we gave our shot, gave ourselves a shot to win.
Speaker 1: There's gonna come a point where there's gonna be a run when you're on a great team. And I've seen it. We walk you down, Okay, we down one with thirty seconds. That's the shot we got. Whether we win or lose, we always gonna give it. And that's what I see from this team, whether they down or up or whatever the circumstances is, they gonna have a shot to win every game. Now that game Ver's Cleveland, they could have won. They not out here getting beat you know what I'm saying. I ain't seen nobody really just beat them. They went to Minnesota, they had a shot. You know, it's a point in the game where it could have win either way.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like four minutes ago, it's a two point game, and they could you know, I can swing Indiana. When they went to Indiana, they lost, but they it was a point they could have won. And it's tough to beat them, bro, you know that.
Speaker 1: But you know that when you got a team down twenty two, you got it. You gotta hit that, you gotta shot. We know that you would not know that like anybody, right, I mean, especially with when they don't have a star, star player. I mean, at this point, don't matter, It don't matter who out here you got. If you got a team down twenty two, you gotta step on that peak, just like they did Golden State, whatever the motivation was, you gotta think just like that. You gotta if you got a team down twenty two at home on the road, you're.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be dancing the gino in the fourth.
Speaker 1: Yep, but you got to finish that. So that's all I'm saying. Yeah, oh, no doubt.
Speaker 2: But they I don't have no concern on their fourth quarter or close, close closing games execution. I have no concern that. Just they they gonna lose tough games. You gotta understand, everybody's up for them every night. This is their championship. When they played them, when the Seas come to your building, you up for that game. I remember when I was young playing for the Celtics. We wasn't we wasn't that good. But I know when we went to San Antonio, this was my championship. Or I went to the Lakers play them, or you know what I'm saying you you as a young team, you want to get them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Everybody want to play spoiler two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so for Cleveland even though they all playoff team and they they up there, but they know it's just something about when you play them teams, you get up for them.
Speaker 1: Are you watching the East? Yeah, it's like, Yeah, we talked about Orlando. Ah, right, I'm in a cigar. Yeah, all right, Orlando fourth, my guy, I'm in a cigar. There was ninth. Last time we talked. Wasn't they Nate, I'm in the cigar downs the night? Yeah, they're fourth, my guy, No way, the fourth. They fourth, Wagners put the cigar out. Wagners whole. We put this on Suss. Listen, listen, we put this out. Go get some rest, right hear? They are fourth. Ain't nobody charge they like that. They're like the East Alicants.
Speaker 3: They're sleeping, their sleeping major.
Speaker 1: Media game quietly. Yeah, Pablo cracking cracking and the Wagners. That's what that's what. That's what we called him, though, you understand.
Speaker 2: Name, we call him what his mom name, his government see these standards real quick, though.
Speaker 1: Who's the biggest threat to the Celtics. P the heat of the Bucks. I'm gonna go heat always because they they've history, they walk like they got swag.
Speaker 2: Vers the Cells. Celtics don't beat Milwaukee in the playoffs. Miami is just something about them. And when April come around, Jimmy Butler and Spoe they get their game playing together and dude be turning into something else and so and they confident, they confident. I think Miami they're proving it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know which way this Milwaukee team is gonna go. I mean, obviously they're a huge threat when you got Giannis and Lillard and now Doccas is like starting to get his mold or his team together because now they're playing on both sides of the ball. They was just more of an offensive team. But Miammi to the Celtics is the biggest threat. I don't give it, damn what you say that you know Milwaukee's a threat, don't get it twisted. But I'm more confident versus Milwaukee and Celtics than Miami and Celtics.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Listen to that. That sounds cool. I know it sounds crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: I know it sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: Though, that's playoff Jimmy is a real thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's nothing. That's nothing that just to tread lightly with. Even though he ain't putting up these crazy numbers or playing in the All Star Game, he understands how to get through a regular season and when playoffs come, he press a button that we don't hardly see. You know, we see star players press a button, but he really press another button, like his button somewhere else. And he got a couple of them he pressed. And it ain't like no player that you see in the league, like you'll see Kevin Durant and bron They gonna get thirty in the regular season, thirty two, thirty three, but Jimmy go from like twenty one to like thirty five. You know his his it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: He dominates both sides of the ball too. Here he'll get a stop, come down, hit the big three, you know, get a stop now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he bring his presence in the playoffs is different than the regular season.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And and two you know, you know what, I'm agreeing with Paul on this one. Then, even though Milwaukee's having some great success, I'm still worried about oh Man why am I going to Middleton. I'm so worried about Middleton. He's gonna be healthy.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I'm just worried about him going into the playoffs. He's got that's a huge question mark for them. He's when they won, he was a huge He's a huge piece of that. So and then to suppose, Man, let's just be honest, man, the Miami Boston series is a heightened series that doesn't probably get enough I don't know energy.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the biggest rival right now in the playoffs in the whole NBA.
Speaker 1: Do you think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the biggest rivalry have in the NBA right now when they face each other in the playoffs. I can't think of nobody else that has a bigger rider than Miami Heat in Boston Celtics.
Speaker 3: Three playoff series in the last five years.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Who else is playing each other like that?
Speaker 1: No, that King's Golden State Ship fire too.
Speaker 2: Now, you can put any matchup, put any matchup together in the West. If the Celtics and Heat playing at the same time as who and who?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Would you who you gonna watch? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: I was sitting there thinking about the most man. That's a great question. Look that up, y'all dig into that a little more. What's the doper or the Most?
Speaker 2: Ain't no other ones out?
Speaker 1: West's got a couple.
Speaker 3: They got the Sixers too, They played the Sixers.
Speaker 2: We own the Sisters when you own somebody like like he said, he wants to get back. I actually don't want that for the Seas because because I'm being dead ass.
Speaker 1: I get it. You know what, You're gonna have to go through the bully. I get it, you're gonna have to go see it. I get it. But that's a real one, you know what I'm saying. Like Miami, they turned a bunch of non believers into believers and Bam nobody counted for Bam being the your young boy, I mess his name up every time. What's what's yeah, bast canst man? He playing like Lord, he gotta be in the fucking Scary Terry back too. Scary Terry is back. Then they picked up Patty Mills man bro and sposed.
Speaker 2: Man Patty Mills is doing with?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What's the boy they got? They lost to the Lakers, to the Lakers, so he from from Vincent gave Vincent, so he filling that role.
Speaker 1: And Patty Mills scrappy too, bro, because you know what, you know what one thing Miami does. He had before he was in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Man, he was just bury. I thought, I thought, you go to Atlanta, that's like you you got one foot out the league for real? Vet, you go to Miami. Come on, man, it's like I didn't know Patty Mills was still in the league.
Speaker 1: Miami is gonna be a super threat, yo, straight up.
Speaker 3: Next thing I want to ask you guys about Shng Goon and man Victor we Ben Yama go head to head.
Speaker 1: Shaan Goon is cracking cracking? What man? Come on?
Speaker 2: He looking like a baby joker. H He looking like my boy from Sacramento, Yesh Sabona. He looking like a combination with his own little with a little more athleticism than them too.
Speaker 1: And you know what's crazy? You don't think he got them bunnies like that? He got on your head, yank you swing.
Speaker 3: So the question I have for you guys is do you remember early in your career? So when Ben Yama you know that, Man, I'm not gonna say that's just welcome to the League moment. But that's someone that he went toe to toe with, that had experience. Do you remember early on in your career going against a star player or a player you looked up to and you had a good game, but they also had a good game. But what did you learn from that?
Speaker 1: Damn, that's a good one, if I'm being honest with you, Nate, shit, every every everyone man the two that stand out to me every first off, every motherfucker that was supposed to be raw was raw.
Speaker 3: A couplet man.
Speaker 1: Listen, I got three right off the top. Michael Jordan a Lodge one and Charles Barkley. Charles Barkley was unstoppable at six ' four. You hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But what's Charles Barkley? You see where was he?
Speaker 1: I was? I saw damn, oh man, hold on, I'm going blank Houston. He was in Houston, Houston, but he was still facing up off the glass. You won dribble high in the rim too hand to hear back you down for the whole fourteen seconds, right. So they started that, you know what I'm saying. Because it started, you know, people's going to sleep on in this ship. So they wanted to quick in the game up, but Charles Barkley had a motor. I caught Dominique, believe it or not, Magic and Dominique got caught at the end, at the total end. But they still was called magic.
Speaker 2: You caught Magic.
Speaker 1: I played Magic in ninety man, listen, you hear what I'm saying. That crazy way magic Nigga played Dominique, he was at the Spurs. But but the three that stand out bro was Charles Barkley, Elijah One. When I played dream Man, I didn't play him, but I'm playing against him. You know, I had a decent game, but man, I'm watching him. I was just bro his but everything was impeccable, you know, how to you know, you know when you know this, you know you go up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Everything was a line that he was nothing nothing, Everything was a line Pete. Every move he gave, he didn't waste nothing, like when he went at the show and he spun. He was in the realm like I was. Just I was fascinated by his his science, the way he attacked front shower, back foot, front foot, like the way he did that. Yeah, he was just precision. And then m J. MJ was like watching something that.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you someone you stepped on that cour with inj did he have a glow?
Speaker 1: I swear to god he had the orange joint. Listen, I'm not even laughing at so you have a look into the sun. I want to don't do this, but look into the sun. And if you look into the sun and look back at something, you're going to see like a green right man. Listen and you know it from North Carolina to listen. I'm in Chicago. The nigga walk out here. I swear to god, it seemed like everything is stopped. This niggas moving like in slow motion. Every motherfucker in here looking at him and he right, never seen a nigga on the stage, like bro, Bro, you.
Speaker 2: Know m So I had a chance to see Jordan's when I was at Kansas. They played an exhibition game at.
Speaker 1: Kansas exhibition or preseas a preseason okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, preseason game at Kansas versus Sonics. So he came up in this suit. I swear it was like looking into this light, dead into this light when he walked in the room and you couldn't like he was just glowing like like like Bruce Lee Roy like it was like, Damn, that's that's Mike right there. I'm in college too, so I had a has to shake his hand and take a picture with him that.
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't know if I.
Speaker 2: Ever met another person like that in my life or or seeing that, Like I can't even think of no other superstar, whether it's sports or actor to where I saw them and was just like it was like mesmerizing to just see them in person.
Speaker 1: And you got to meet Muhammad Ali in real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did get to meet muhammadad that. Yeah, he definitely. I forgot about that. Muhammad Oud of presence and actually President Muhammad Ali had a I sat on the couch and I gotta flick with him.
Speaker 1: I see that you got that was crazy? Yeah, that was crazy. That was crazy.
Speaker 2: One of the dopest pictures you got to bro man. He was like sitting in there chopping it up for a quick second. It was at the Beverly Wilshier Hotel.
Speaker 1: A lot of people thought he was gone, but when you got up on him had some intimate conversations. He was actually very current and very there speak. It was slow, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know who else had a president. Ain't gonna lie. Stevie wonder Stevie won. You met Stevie, one of the best, Stevie Wonderful. I went to I went to his record stat studio out there in Inglewood.
Speaker 1: Can you remember any players you played against?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: No other players, nobody, nobody had the aura like that. But I'm saying, but you played, but had a good game, and he was like, damn that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: David Robinson was a favorite. I know you love dr He wanted to dunk with his left That's right. If y'all noticed all Pete Cole ass dunkys, dump thow niggas with his left left. I don't even know that.
Speaker 2: Look, damn right.
Speaker 1: Nobody I played against, I mean just you know, just somebody looked up the rookie year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like hey, man like.
Speaker 1: Man, he cold like shot nah nah.
Speaker 2: You know why because I played against before all that. My moment was before I got to the league, when I played against the Dream Team too. I played against Dream Team too in Detroit when I was in college on the us A team. We almost popped them. But when I was on the court working out, and I went down there and start next to you know, I'm shooting the shock right there, Gp right there, I'm like pipping right there. You know, Damn, I'm like, damn, I think I was too wide eyed. Then, really I was too wide eyed. I wasn't ready for that. That was like my going in my sophore.
Speaker 1: The track blocked Tim Duncans hook.
Speaker 2: I remember, yeah, I thought we was going to pop the dream team on national team, but it was up a dub.
Speaker 1: I remember that the button.
Speaker 2: So hold on, y'all, but let.
Speaker 3: Me see David game of your second season because first, yeah, shortened season, so second year, so let.
Speaker 2: Me see if a matchup that had a good game that I looked. I mean it had to be grand Hill, bro Broight, he'll I emulated grand Hill. Actually he gave me buckets, bro I think he might have gave me like thirty. He kept giving me with that stutter cross. I kept going for it every time. You know, he could do it both ways cross left left and like man, he I think he gave me about thirty something that was like my rookie or second year.
Speaker 1: I was ready, like damn.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think it was our even league. After that game, I was like.
Speaker 1: Man, my league, like he yeah, yeah, how was your match up with big Dog?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I asked a big dog. We go at it. Big dog was tough.
Speaker 1: Big Dog was tough.
Speaker 2: Big Dog. You know else that people don't talk about. Big Dog and Jamal mash.
Speaker 1: I forgot about Moshur.
Speaker 2: Nobody talk about them.
Speaker 1: Mam mash Bur might have had the best crossover that I've ever had. The guard that was tough, one of the harder crossovers. The guard was that DC crossover. If everybody remember the DC crossover, Connor was high yeah and shift listen Alanson, Tyrek Turner, Curtis Staples on the Virginia Boys made the d C crossover, Remember that along d C made it. But they the cross used to be up here, and it was something I can't even I can't even just lean this way. Nobody was doing it like nobody was doing it like this but right. Not only put strength and brute and agility with it, but then he had a jump shot to come out of it with like he and listen, bost Guys who go right to left pulling up left when they go right, they're gonna drive so left, the left, the right. They don't even pull up right. Man, he had both ways. Man, my all, Mashburn is probably one of the most underrated players in our history. Bro. He was. He was a nightmare. I had to call that mom. He played three and four. Yeah, free ball, he had three ball in the two thousand and early nineties. Hear me and he can post show ass up six eight sixty nine had a fade away. You couldn't even get to it. He was just putting the eye. Man shot the monster. Mash Man won the coldest man shot the LJ Man won the coldest. Goddamn a big dog man, I won the coldest man, straight up man.
Speaker 3: First game against Manash furn buzzer beater by Antoine Walker to win the game.
Speaker 2: Oh we got him, know if you remember that, damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe you had fourteen in the game and he had thirteen. Rookie year, Yeah, rookie year, Joel. The first matchup you had against the heat mash didn't play. And then the second game was the.
Speaker 1: See that Peter didn't get to Charlotte, Dallas, Dallas. He just getting to see that Dallas Mount Charlotte. He played in Charlotte. Played it later, Yeah later, I'm talking about Layah later I'm talking about early on. He was in given give him the bulls fifty all right, remember that who Dallas mash.
Speaker 3: The ones I pulled for you, Ticket. That that stood out to me where you had a good game and then the other great player had a good game. Jordan, you mentioned Gary Payton was another big one. He had thirty two in.
Speaker 1: The game and then tps to always kill the two.
Speaker 3: And then the Utah Jazz a game that you won. You had twenty in the game and uh alone had thirty three.
Speaker 2: In the game. That was rookie year.
Speaker 3: That was Rooky Yeah Ticket, you guys.
Speaker 2: Rooky Ticket gave the male man dumb out of Highlan was on.
Speaker 1: Some listen, real ship of the league. Everybody needs to understand this man. You know this man for your first three years the league was a bully lead. Yeah, older guys who was trying to either fight you punk you talk man, man, man bro you hear me. It was a real cave man, you know what I'm saying. Like it was just it was it was I can't even speak to it because you had you was in it and you had to deal with it. Wasn't no, it wasn't no. Who you're gonna tell right. You know what I'm saying. You had you just it was a it was a man up lead bro every night. Man. I remember carmelone my first day. You know how you run down, you know, jump ball go, you run to your spot. Man, I don't even know if I'm starting or not or whatever, but I get in the game and Deren Martin called the call and I hear it. He and when I turned bro, he just man, he just foarmed me writing the chest dog and I didn't even know how to take that. He said, yeah, young fellow up and I look and it kind of froze me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The minute I'm talking about the minute of these they used to run this little thing where you had to cross over the top. Man a minute, I'm talking about the minute he looked that way, the screamwork. He turned wrong. You we just grabbed each other. We just I never had a problem after that. Well yeah, and did we just hoop? Not to say that he was Wow. Everybody was doing it though, Man, Kevin Willis motherfucker, Charles Barkley, the Davis Boys, everybody, Rick Mahorne. But listen, the first thing I ain't, I ain't. I'm man I'm playing at Argyll Park. If you all know what that is, look it up. Leclaire Courts, look it up right Uh, Cleveland Park, Uh ym c A in Greenville, Yeah, North Greenville, right south side, all these parks, Yeah, District two five. And I played some of the hell holes the village. I want tripping out here with some referees and audience out here. You know what I'm saying. It's the league. Ain't nobody gonna hurt nobody out here? And if so, it's insurance out here. It's all type of this ship out here. So I went tripping on none it. But man, it was a real bully fucking league. It was. It was I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It was more enforcers talking about Gary Payton.
Speaker 1: Who's a point guard. Your point guard is supposed to be not only the most mild, but most you know he he's like the next coach man. Your point guard might be out here like beasting you. You know, Mookie Blaylock, and you remember you remember these guys dondag These was killers. Our league was a bully fucking league. And if you couldn't handle that, you could be in the league.
Speaker 2: No, not there, because who in this era you think would have just suggested.
Speaker 1: Fine, uh obviously, Lebron. Yeah, Kadi, I think joh would exceled. I think guys like Dame Lillard, Kahi Kawhi, guys who have high confidence and play like I'm gonna tell y'all some real ship Zion Zion, because listen, I think if Zion would have had a great example in front of him, like an oak or like a motherfucker that go in the gym every day and put it in Oh man, Zion to be a chisel animal right now, taking note, I'm telling he just think about what he's learning from. Who he's learning from. Man, you get a real one in there, and they get to teach you and get the really the knowledge, because when you get one on one, you really get knowledge. Bro, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, all the I think Joannis would have excelled. You know what I'm saying. People don't know Joan is in out lead for like five years before he got a joker. I think back in the day, he wouldn't.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't be put enough thieves number.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, because there was a lot more. Listen, you know what, you know what happens Joker actually gets to walk down and get to his spot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the ain't allowing that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, bro, to get to your spot, PILL tell you this, you gotta go this way to get everybody to go this way. The only thing to get back to here and hope that you feel what I'm saying. To get our test to get off of you, you had to run across the lane just to get back and get a postal position, which he gonna push you out the lane anyway, and hoping that you two three steps off the block. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, then that's over your head. But that's how you got to post up against a master. You gotta understand the Nigga Garden P is the best defender of both teams. Run our task. Goddamn, what's my man in Portland? The Kobe stoppering thought he was man all these Listen, these guys are real stoppers though. That's what I'm saying to you. That will stop the P. I hit bullshit and P won't score tonight. That's what I'm saying. When you got to be hold on, let me, I got something for I got something for that I got something. Straight up. You got a list of ship that you can give a nigga at any time, and it no matter if you strong, long, tall, short, I got some. And if you come out here bullshit and gets that guy, he will shut you down. That's what I'm saying. So, guys who could withstand pressure, you could withstand you know, physicality, you can play and you got respect with that too. Get some fan questions, man, do more fair questions too. Man. Shout to everybody that be in the comments and ship. Yeah were reading that, Yeah, we hear y'all is number four? Stop playing the wagoners? Right, y'all asked down about forty ain't playing?
Speaker 3: First question I have for you guys, what was your best high school basketball memory?
Speaker 1: That's high school basketball.
Speaker 2: My best high school basketball member was probably playing in the UH in the Mickey D's Gang. Because dog, you gotta understand it's different today than it was. It's like you saw players either at camp or you didn't see them at all. You just heard about them, read about them, and you didn't really know you know, what they was or what they was like. So for me to actually put the face with the names that I always was reading about in the in the magazine the cow High Sports, or they had a high school magazine called Blue Chips. They had different high school magazines that you could read that you should hear about players, and you're like you looking at players at your position, you look at players rank and then when you finally get in front of him that you ain't seeing, you're like, oh, okay, you know this is him. And then you get into practice You're like, oh, okay, this is why he ranked this way. And it's like almost like being it is. It's the high school All Star game. So but you didn't have Instagram. You didn't know what they was until you got on the court with him. So just to have that memory, I remember taking a lot of pictures with a lot of people. Did you know I had my little Kodak throwaway camera. I took a lot of pictures that Mickeyd's I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, the throw away, the throw away. Okay.
Speaker 3: The biggest crowd you had played in front.
Speaker 2: Of at that point, at that point in time, the biggest crowd I played against our Marrows in Saint Louis. Yeah, definitely, the biggest crowd I ever played, uh, played in front.
Speaker 3: Of ticket for you, your VP of that game.
Speaker 1: The McDonald McDonald's was cool, man, it was. It was a great time. Just I remember the days before, like Sunday was a dope day. But Saturday and Friday we got all asked you, we got we got whooped, We got whooped in.
Speaker 2: That's all I can remember. We scrimmage in the east.
Speaker 1: Listen, we gotta ask kick so bad that we had to have a team meeting like that night. And I remember you remember that we had that long gass meeting. We was like, listen, we get on TV tomorrow. We cannot look like that. Steph, I remember Stephan Shamguard. Just man, I remember, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, what's my guy name with the Texas with.
Speaker 1: The left of eve clack clack clack class.
Speaker 2: Clack clack class. Oh my god, Chris Klagg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never get he went down middle and down there dunked on the whole all everybody was in the lane with the left Chris class.
Speaker 2: That's my first time hearing about him. We played the same position. And you know, I'm feeling out, guys. We all meet Vince Ron Mercer, Chris Klag. I'm feeling out, guys in practice, Chris Klak came down the middle and must have dunked on the whole team. Bro, everybody I'm talking about, everybody was down. I was like, whoa, who is this?
Speaker 1: It's just like Josh Smith. Joshmith stress like straight up came through the lane. Didn't nobody know noticed? He was a country quiet kid too from Texas, throwing up horns every every two seconds doing all this and ship I ain't know what he was doing. Yeah, Chris, quiet.
Speaker 2: Assassin, Quiet assassin.
Speaker 1: But Fargut, man, I ain't gonna front man my whole year. Fargant was like a like a documentary. Bro, Like man, every every every every moment within the city that we did something. Man, it was it was something. It meant something. But I've never been a part of, you know, something like that. Pete Ben in high school had rivalries. You know, those rivalries was hiding through the neighborhoods and communities. So it was my first time being in something like that. Well, the city school. He went to the city school saying we had something like that down you know in the you know with Marlin and Hillcrest, that was all kind of like a little rival But it wasn't like this just you know, like the Western House Fargut rival was was like the mean gass Inglewood where you got both sides here and there in the city in here and it's everybody, everybody, everybody. And then Fayant, you know, we was known there as a lot of king school. So they'll say as used to travel food us and being there deep and just you know, yeah, we used to have those kind of games. And then uh yeah, yeah, well you had to get walked out of there, and you know what I'm saying, at least escort straight up in the neighborhood, gott to walk you out of here ship like this. But yeah, high school was a fun time. Man a lot a lot of basketball. Man played a ton of basketball in high school, real ship. But yeah, great times.
Speaker 3: Next question I have for you is who has the best handles of all time?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you how the best handles of all time?
Speaker 3: That's the question. Best handles all time is the fan question.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Lamar curly Neil, curly Neil, you know what that is, curly Neil, Hall of the Knight, hallm Gold, curly Neil, curly Neil the best. He's the first Nigga dribble on his knee, Curly Neil got the best handle and Kyrie Curly deal. If y'all don't know, do y'all history? Let me ask you something. Do you put Skywalker in front of Obi Wan?
Speaker 2: What you mean you're talking about? Hold on, wait, Skywalker? What you're talking about trees? Obi one brand?
Speaker 1: Do you put Skywalker in front of obi one when obi Wan actually taught Skywalker? Oh you're talking about star Oh no, you put ob one in front of Skywalkers. So do you put Yoda in front of obi Wan? You put Yoda in front of obi So it goes Yoda, obi Wan, Skykywalker, even though Skywalker is the new light right yeah? Yeah, okay, So if that's the case, and it's almost like who handles would you ever have? Right, Okay, I'm going Rod Strickland, Kenny Anderson, then Kyrie, and then I got Jason wi Thomas, I got Zeke and that he top five. I got a whole top five handles just handles, Yeah, and I gotta mention sham Guard and Steph somewhere in there. You know what I'm saying, real ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, handles is definitely, uh, you gotta do Zeke in there, Kyrie curly Neal.
Speaker 1: They're talking about in five o'clock traffic. Right, yeah, Man, I gotta go Zeke is Kyrie dog handles. I gotta go Pearl Pearl. Oh no, no, no, no Pearl from Syracuse, Pearl Washington, Pearl Washington. Listen, they go, Rod Strickland, Kenny, Jenny Anderson is in there. There's nobody with better handles. And Kenny Yate. We forget about Kenny. We forget about Timmy Hardaway his handles. Here's Lord, he was crossing you between the lake. Look, he had him between the lad cross. Lord. We do a documentary, Bro, Bro Isaiah Thomas had the between the lad cross. You remember they was just cross cross and then and then yank you man, between the lad cross.
Speaker 2: That was hard.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to do an evolutional deep dive into the crossover because it's it's too much. It's too much, it's so much of a buffet.
Speaker 2: Right there, here's a guard. In the eighties nineties, you had to.
Speaker 1: Have a cross, you had to have a crosshold. You had to have something you couldn't or you couldn't you couldn't move because the guy had your hip. You had to have a cross, had to ooh, but yeah, it's listen Rod Strickland, Rod Strickland, Rod Strickland and Kenny A and Pearl Washington with sham guard Aaron Davis.
Speaker 2: Bro, we gotta throw bed in there.
Speaker 1: Bead in there, and I get the respect that we need to get. Was one of them guards too.
Speaker 2: Gotta throw baron Davis.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a great question, Nate Man.
Speaker 2: That's gonna sleep on bed bo.
Speaker 1: Man. It's so many that you get. Jason Williams like, man, listen, sh white Chocolate was doing the fucking game, Bro, No, no coach would let you do that, man. Jump. Bro would have ten turnovers and and and and and I don't mean be like he cool, let him go leave alone. He got he got twelve, he got twelve turnovers. Shut up, go ahead, bigga foe go. He was like Rudy, remember man, Man, Rudy tom Oland has got to be one of the best coaches in the world. You know what he would do, hed Notice Man Rudy t would see that they got an io and then he'd be like, lord, they don't have five plays one shape, two shaped, three shape folks shake and five shape them all I soles. So he would go ooh, okay, uh, let's go too shakes cat you got it, and cat ha come down and then be and they would take up the whole twenty four And did he come down to shake again? Go ahead him go lord your coach, bro. Rudy T was That's why people would die for Rudy T. Rudy T would be yeah, kill his ass, yeah cause oh reacted. I'm right, Hi, come down high on five car like yo, get beat up, yo, listen, but you need that. That's some funny ship. Yeah. Man, ooh, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: Let's let's spit it ahead to currently today in the league.
Speaker 1: Who do you have is the best hand best handles right now? Kyrie steph James Harden in that order like that next question, Hold, I got a question to you. Would y'all say James Harden is the godfather of all the step backs that guy's doing the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he revolutionized it.
Speaker 1: He was the first person that I saw start doing in the summer triple step backs left.
Speaker 2: It and I was like, he revolutionized the step back. He show everybody revolutionized, pioneered it. I'm the obi one of the step back and He's the No I'm the Yoda of the step back. He's the Obi Wan. He revolutionized it and now you know everybody else's Luke Skywalker's across the league.
Speaker 3: Next question, stories Dirk was always.
Speaker 1: He was he was he was always. It was always cool. It wasn't always like some I mean, we competed, don't get it fucked up. But one thing I used to hate about a lot out of my match ups. Man Like I would guard guys, but guard guys would not guard me. And that shot used to make me go through the roof.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's what I'll be saying.
Speaker 1: Send him over in the corner, let him rash, chill, come down, get in that office. He got all this energy, you know what I'm saying. So you know, when it came to match us, that's why I respected Timmy Webb, she those guys know, Zach the massed up, yeah, Chris Bosh all that ship and the guys who you know, because it is what it is. Guys want to you know, the fans want to come see that match up. But uh yeah, Dirk was more three than four. You know what I'm saying. He didn't really post me up when he you know, took me off a bunch of threes and uh, Gary Trent, we we have a mutual friend. And g Trent when he don't know your name, he just call you work. So he was like, hey, work past mell gatorade, Hey work work, Hey work. Uh there, so he he was Dirk's rook. So when when when Dirk came in the game, you know, Jimmy and g Trimp, we you know what I'm saying, were playing. So Doug was, uh, this was was chants with the 'all with us, but we're playing the Dallas. So he was when he was in Dallas, he was Dirk's vet right, So here, you know what's up? Work. So first time I heard Dirk used the word work, I fell out.
Speaker 2: I say that. Dirk said it was work.
Speaker 1: He said that said we all three fell out. Since then, man, Dirt was cool man. We we you know what I'm saying, We banged. We have our little tie ups here and there. But it's always when I said, mister hug, it's always love. It's always what you up to, what you into. You know that type ship dirt cool people.
Speaker 3: Man, Let's get some game.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the game I did last week, I did right. We both almost called you right.
Speaker 2: One, come on, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Hit the thunder and guy took the next And.
Speaker 1: Did you see did you see Josh Hart hit the nigga did grab They know each other. It's cool. But if you if if if you went to Celtics went t was I hit the game winning I grabbed your chair, tripping right tripping, grab my chest.
Speaker 2: I just touched the chain how like like like you took it like a.
Speaker 1: Just hit gig nigga. Yeah, yeah, it's me. It's me, Pete, it's me. I just hit the game.
Speaker 2: Move dog. What you're doing? You just hit the game winner on ya? And then what you do? Like you was in it? You?
Speaker 1: Was you shitting out watching I hit it on your team? Harg p and ran over to the b I felt like I felt y'all bitch, he was right here and I was like, yeah, nigga, like he took your chi just yeah, niggall just tapped you. Did you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: No, I'm like, damn me, bro, yes, I gotta be like there he got us? All right, you got one up? You got one Josh.
Speaker 1: Josh Hart hit so he did that on who he hit? You know him and Spider cool, right, they gotta be cool if you want to cool it, let me see this player.
Speaker 2: You're feeling this what you're doing? Step back y'all? Ha, my guy, that's his god. Let me say that, My god, I'd be like, damn, I definitely did the same that like damn yeah, yeah yeah, I probably would have did that.
Speaker 1: It's like when Cole hit h hit Dirt, like with dir Dirt, hit that hard shadow random for the game he fell into you saidy he was, and they both gave it up. Game. That's a great especially hit it right in front of me.
Speaker 2: I give it up, like all right, niggas made a big deal respect.
Speaker 1: Respect, Yeah, if it's got to be who that person is though, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean you know respect you you you earned that one.
Speaker 1: What's the little kid that played for the Clippers bones No, Wesley, what's his name? What's the kid that you said started? If Western Johnson hit the game winning and then hit you on the chest like that, you cool? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I know, okay, cool cool.
Speaker 1: That's somebody I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just hit somebody I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, personal, it's personal.
Speaker 2: That what is if I don't know you and I don't you know?
Speaker 1: What's right? What are you doing? Right?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Bro? Right? It's personally let's get it.
Speaker 3: All right, So ticket you gotta you got a three game lead?
Speaker 1: Here, cams, I got my four bottles, cams, what I.
Speaker 2: Got like three bottles came.
Speaker 1: I need to come pick them up to they but we leave here today, I got I'm gonna come gravel, gotta have a whole little special case to get all those What time you want me to pull up? I pulled right right, don't don't tell me like no o'clock. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, let's get it. Let's get it. Yeah, yeah, when I'm giving invitation to the truth flowers right, y'all looking on that? How much how much hooky y'all, I'm like, damn, like no, that's too much hooker for me. I don't want choking on the ship. Who could coming out of my nose? And ships I'm sweating already to that truth lind Man, I see I see y'all over them. Tell y'all saying tell Jake Crow. I said, okay, j Crow, y'all talk about how we used to run U s LA Now, JA Crow, tell them how Man used to run U s l A right, tell them stories, Ja Crow. However, my dog, all right.
Speaker 3: First game and half of you guys Celtics going into Phoenix to face the Suns.
Speaker 1: We got so listen, man, let me go ahead and kick this off. So we got the Celtics going into Phoenix. Pe who you got.
Speaker 2: I'm never betting against the Celtics, Bro, so don't even ask me these questions. Celtics every game. If I just bet Celtics for eighty two games, won't be up at the end of the year. I mean, I know, I know they just got a big win versus Denver. No Phoenix and the Ram look crazy down the stretch.
Speaker 1: Is it too heavy for him?
Speaker 2: pH the red Man?
Speaker 1: Bro. You know why I'm scary of scary of Phoenix because p You've only seen twenty three games of it with for throttle. That's hard to. That's hard to. That's hard to scout. Like you can't go against when they play Detroit. You can't scout when they play you know what I'm saying. You need to see them for Throttle at their best, when they was at their worst, when they did it back to back when they was tired. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's what's scary about them.
Speaker 2: Phoenix Phoenix Bro.
Speaker 1: But I think that it's a heavy lift on KD Bro they Kady when he did in Brooklyn. I don't think he can come to the West and do that. It's too heavy. It's too it's too it's too.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't think but when Booker and Bill out there, they don't take pressure off.
Speaker 1: They do, but we have not seen that component yet, That's what I'm saying. Like I watched them in Denver. I think before he went on that little last little runn he did, he missed like ten like it was. It was a point in that game where they went went, went, and it just looked like it was heavy. He got together, he came through, he hit the shots, but I was like, damn, that looked like a heavy lift for him. You know what I'm saying, You shouldn't have that heavier lift at thirty six, thirty five years old, That's all I'm saying. And they're my scarier team. But at the same time, yeah, they ran. I think they're gonna run into a bus saw. You know what, I'm saying with these Celtics, these Celtis out here playing with a different energy. They lost one in Cleveland, I'm looking for them to yeah, not only that, but bounce back with some steam. So yeah, I got the season, this one all right.
Speaker 3: Sunday Sunday Sunday, we got the bus coming into La to face the Clippers, got.
Speaker 1: The Bucks and Clippers afternoon game, afternoon afternoon game.
Speaker 2: Who you get the Bucks is starting to hit their stride. So yeah, I think I think they might get this one now.
Speaker 1: Janni's sat out when the Clippers went up there, right and they got popped and Milwaukee beat them. Yeah, you think Yan is playing when they come out, that's gonna play. And I think I think Milwaukee on the groove right now. Doc says, Remember I said after All Star break, this is who you're gonna start seeing. Who real they gonna start. It's gonna be a difference they're gonna start. Team's gonna start separating themselves from who really think they contenders and who ain't. This is where them teams pressed the button. Remember I said that this is where you really buckle down. And that's what I'm seeing from Milwaukee right now. From the Celtics, Milwaukee, Miami Heat. You seeing these teams after all Star break, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know that that mindset get you know how you gotta get ready to finish, finish the end of the season, going to the playoffs. And that's this is this is what I'm seeing. I'm seeing that from the Bucks right now.
Speaker 1: I'm going with the Clippers. Man, the Clippers gotta actually come out and beat the ship out of the Bucks. This game, this game right here is a statement game for them. The Bucks not only didn't have their best player, but Dame Lillard was going crazy in this game. I don't know if I don't know what was going on with James Harden, James Harden, I don't know what was going on with the Clippers. But this game right here is a great could be a great statement game to the league if they come out here and just really handle what handle hor home and beat the ship out of the Bucks. But man like, like he said, the Bucks are playing with a different steam. And uh, I think now the top teams, it's only like five teams has got a real chance to win it. They're gonna have to start picking it up and playing with the same steam.
Speaker 3: Real ship, would you say to these two teams are in that conversation?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, these these two teams are arguably not only teams that can win it, but these are real, These are now winning teams. This ain't that okay? See Minnesota where you know you got the investment to three four five? You know you wait? No, no, no, no no. These two teams that are playing the Clippers and the Bucks are the windows are not like two to three years. And that's it, real ship.
Speaker 3: Next game up, two young teams out East, Pacers at Magic. Who we got?
Speaker 1: What are you at it? Oh? Well, you got the pace screen, my cigar, you got the Pacers. I'm like Orlando to see the magic.
Speaker 2: I got my cigar. Yeah, the Scar Lounge down right across the street from the hotel. I got me a glass of wine on a Sunday, Yeah, Saturday night. This is what I'm doing in Orlando. I got a cigar, blast of wine. Shoul get up, get thirty year twelve assists. All right, yeah right, that's holler Burton. I'm going Indiana. You're going to Indiana. They going hanging out. We're hanging out in Orlando. It's a new club just opened up. I heard that Saturday night right there.
Speaker 1: Just told me give me the magic.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, as a matter of fact, the high side. I'm bringing the kids to this game.
Speaker 1: Bring the girl.
Speaker 2: We're going to Disney World.
Speaker 1: This is why Orlando smacks people the blatant disrespect when coming to Orlando and going down. We're going to can you finish? See some young dogs Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We're going to Universal Studio.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: What else out there in Orlando?
Speaker 1: Everything? Disney? Well, yeah, we're going to Center all that ship. They got the cigar ball down the street, the lounge up the street.
Speaker 2: What's that one street with all the bar pubs? And I'm going I'm going to Hooters. Give me some wings.
Speaker 1: Hooters still out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Hooters, get some wings. Things called something else now something else? Now they're Hooters. Dang god, that's a Hooters. They got my picture on that wall. I used to get in there wings. I used to be in there getting wings. All Star Hooters, all star dog. I stay getting them wings. Hey, Wigs is cracking, cracking.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 3: Timberwolves coming in, Timberwolves, Lakers.
Speaker 1: Timber Wolves at the Lakers one day. Bakers look like world beaters in the next day. I don't know who they is. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: It's tough with the Lakers, bro, because they could be anybody on any given night, but they can lose anybody on any given night.
Speaker 1: I'm going with the Wolves, man young Wolves on something. Wolves ain't been looking like that team since All Star Break either, I get it. You know, they've been kind of inconsistent, like they ain't really putting their stamp down, you know, and it's l a they going out.
Speaker 2: I got Lakers, bro, cool, No, I got Lakes on this one at home.
Speaker 1: You can't get up and play against the Lakers in l a nah. Just just just they not ready for the line, like the c they they're good, but I'm not ready ready know if they're ready for that line. Televised game, you know, they don't have a lot of national televised games, and you know that's a difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a difference. When you play on national TV, that's different. The lighting on the national televised game is different from a lighting on a regular game. That in the fact, nobody talks about that. The lighting for a national televised game is different than your regular season game that's not on National TV a fact, and that the debt perception changes in the arena when the lights are brighter.
Speaker 1: And the rim looks fluorescent orange. Right in the net, you can see it. It looks super white.
Speaker 2: Nobody else to talk about that part.
Speaker 3: Last time Wolves came into Crypto Centers, though they won by two and a.
Speaker 1: Thirty one in the game, Listen, man, I'm telling you the light's bright. Bro. These young they want to be young stars. You gotta come through l A. You gotta go through bron It's height out here, bro, you gotta bring it. Then you got two bigs that that's that's gonna be premier with Anthony Davison cat yeah this, yeah, yeah, the young Wolve's gonna have to go through the jungle and navigate through the jungle. Gonna have to see it. You know. What I'm saying is what it is. But it's a great time to send a message to the LA. It could be a great win. I'm going with young Wolves now you Lake Shell waving on, get your ass out of here. And those are the picture of the where still has people has this