Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 4: Ton y'all sis, Yeah, so listen to this story.
Speaker 2: I love these stories, all right.
Speaker 5: So drums, Everyone wants to win lottery blah blah blah. So there's this woman is twenty eight years old and she won over two million dollars on a lottery ticket. She paid off debt, she invested, and she said some aside for fun. But she did not tell her family about it at first. And here's why. She says, she was the black sheep of the family, so why her siblings were the golden children. She always felt like she got the short end of the stick. So and that, I guess continued into adulthood. Her family planned big overseas trips without her. What I mean, that's mean she found out about it on Instagram when they were there.
Speaker 6: That's heartbreaking. That's also so weird.
Speaker 5: So when she bought a new car, her family started asking questions like, well, where'd you get the money to buy a new car, And she told them that she won the lottery and they were very upset with her.
Speaker 2: Actually, they were furious.
Speaker 5: Her mom said, you're being selfish not to share that with us, and her sister asked her to pay off her student loans. Her brother asked her for a house, and she sat them down and she explained to them that she's not obligated to share any of the money because they're related, and especially because of the way that they treated her until she had it. I agree, and I say good on you.
Speaker 2: I agree as well.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go on trips and then I'm going to see it on Instagram and you can come to me and want me to buy you a house.
Speaker 2: I got a finger for you.
Speaker 7: I feel like there's a happy medium where she doesn't have to buy them a house or pay off her student loans.
Speaker 6: But maybe you know.
Speaker 7: She's got a lottery ticket exactly do something nice.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't win like two hundred and fifty million, like she won two million.
Speaker 2: Like that's you know, she two million dollars out of the sky.
Speaker 3: She's not going to play out student loans and buy her brother a house with that like that you can't in California, definitely, man in Los Angeles, well.
Speaker 5: Especially when you don't invite me in a porta fino wherever.
Speaker 6: They went right, Well, we didn't think you wanted to come.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so anyway, I'm with her on that, But what would you do?
Speaker 2: Same?
Speaker 8: Same?
Speaker 2: And what about a family like acting like that?
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like it's been deep rooted since childhood.
Speaker 2: And agreed, Matt. How are you Torrents?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 7: Ryan?
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: Hey? Brother?
Speaker 5: Thanks for asking, I'm solid. Thank you so much for being on with us. So I understand that you were asked to be a groomsman for a wedding.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: And what's the bad news?
Speaker 8: Awesome awesome scenario. The bad news is with my ex girlfriend's sister.
Speaker 1: My buddy is getting married to max girlfriend's sister obviously, like I.
Speaker 8: Know, like you know, they met because of me, and like you know, I'm not there for.
Speaker 10: My ex, but you know, I'm gonna be around her and her family a lot more than I was hoping to not have been out to be part of the wedding party.
Speaker 8: So, I mean, I don't I don't know what to do. My girlfriend's obviously not happy about it.
Speaker 5: And bro, you dated your ex while your buddy dated her sister.
Speaker 8: They met, they met while we were together.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 8: They stayed, They stayed together.
Speaker 2: But that's how great was that for a while?
Speaker 6: Yeah he's not there anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for a minute, that's like what you want?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would have been great.
Speaker 2: Hey bro, hey bro, sister.
Speaker 8: My girlfriend potentially listening. But all right, well thank you?
Speaker 6: Well can I ask?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is going to get a little personal. But how did it end?
Speaker 9: Like it?
Speaker 4: Did it end bad? Do you not want to see the family? Do they hate you?
Speaker 8: I mean, of course, I mean, it isn't that badly, like you know, it's just like you know, ran, of course it's not like you know, like either of us as far as.
Speaker 10: I know, cheated, but you know, flame burnt out and you know, okay, so that's.
Speaker 5: Not Apparently everything doesn't and badly you are the worst breakour upper.
Speaker 3: Then I wanted to know specifically if there was, Matt.
Speaker 5: Look, here's where I am on this. Your girlfriend is the priority.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: This is the past.
Speaker 5: This is the past, so you do not need to feel guilty about not being there.
Speaker 2: This is your past, but it is your buddy. How close are you guys?
Speaker 6: Groomsman?
Speaker 2: It's closed friend for a while, and do you think it's gonna last with your girlfriend.
Speaker 8: Now. Yeah, I mean, it's definitely possible.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fine. Everybody's in good spirits for a wedding.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna call me dude. He's cool. He's cool. Bro, Listen, he's cool. He gets it. He's got to get it. Like, if she's really that upset about it, you guys say, bro, trust me on this one. I just need to be with me on this one. I love you. I want to be there, but it's going to cause so much of a mess in my relationship. I can't do it. He's gonna be brother. I get it. I get it. There are other dudes that can be groomsmen. Bro, I get it. A lot of bro and dudes in the conversation. But it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: He just doesn't become a grooms Maybe you need still go to the wedding with your.
Speaker 7: Also, difference between going to the wedding and being groomsmen, Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 8: That's probably the best choice. Like, I get it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're just not going.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think you gotta just like be honest with.
Speaker 4: Him because your ex is one of the bridesmaids.
Speaker 2: Probably right, Yeah, yeah, this is not great. I think you's got to be the problem.
Speaker 6: I think you can get through it.
Speaker 2: You put yourself through the pain of that though.
Speaker 6: Because he's a lot of his best friend's weddings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're the best friend's going to understand the situation, what's going to happen?
Speaker 6: Are you going to fall in love with your X again?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: And then we get through it. We're adults. Let's have a great wedding.
Speaker 5: More childish when it comes to god. I am over here. All right, Well, Matt, I don't know if it helped her.
Speaker 6: Big is the wedding? That also depends.
Speaker 3: I mean it definite.
Speaker 8: It definitely got me further along than I were than I would Thank you.
Speaker 2: Is it big or small? This wedding?
Speaker 8: It's like sixty sixty to eighty people.
Speaker 10: I would say, all.
Speaker 5: Right, well, good luck, bro, thank you for listening to us. I hope we helped somehow. Let us know it goes Thank you. Guys, absolutely not. You don't want to put yourself through it. I have to see your ax and feel the feelings, and I have to go through it.
Speaker 8: Don't do it.
Speaker 6: Don't any feelings anymore. It ended mutually. You're the one that's always friends with your ex. Yeah, honestly, that was shooking me.
Speaker 2: Last whole thing was I don't he shouldn't call it. Don't cause pain in your own relationship. Now, if you can just say to your buddy, hey, dude, this is causing a problem.
Speaker 4: No, it'll be fine.
Speaker 2: How to be a.
Speaker 5: Guy one on one write a book.
Speaker 2: Just be honest with your bro, just like be honest with your buddy, Like, dude, it's got to tell you it's gonna.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like i'd be the furthest author of that.
Speaker 2: Ever, Tubbs, you'd be more likely to be that author than I. Definitely, he smiles. I was like, and he smiles, like he turn the page. Enter Tubbs. Exterior shot of the lawn and porch tubs sipping lemonade. Are writing the book or the script? Claudia, good morning? How are you?
Speaker 8: Good morning? I'm good, how are you?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: We're here to help. I could say that. So your chiropractor is doing what?
Speaker 8: So it's getting very weird. I've been having.
Speaker 1: Some back issues and I've gone to a couple of different places. None of it's really doing much until I finally meet this guy it's been going really well. I'm in much better place with my back and the pain that.
Speaker 2: I've been having.
Speaker 1: But now he found me on Instagram and he's been dming me. He's been sending me really inappropriate memes. He's just it's getting a little sketchy. And then I also realized that he's married, So I'm not sure what to do. I don't really want to switch chiropractors, but this is getting a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: What are the means that he's sending you?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, he's sending me like stuff like if we're like going on vacation together, like just like stuff like level go to like the beach and like, but it's like stuff like I don't even know how to explain it. It's just it's random, very random, because it's like people in bathing suits and like people kind of stretching, and he's like this could be us, like people stretching on the beach and saying like this could be us.
Speaker 2: Does he say any of this stuff when you're getting your adjustment?
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't seen him lately since he started getting a little more aggressive, but I'm due to go back this week and I am just really debating if I'm going to go or not. My back had felt this good in a while, and I don't know if it's because he's taken a liking to me or if he's just good. But these means of people on the beach kind of stretching each other out is really uncomfortable, especially because now I'm realizing he's married.
Speaker 2: So I think there's two options here.
Speaker 5: A quit him or B tell him that he's being inappropriate and you're gonna quit him if he doesn't.
Speaker 6: Stop, or see tell his wife. I didn't know what you're seeing the mistress.
Speaker 2: This direction, she was going to go with that scene that sea was going to go. Yeah, if you're.
Speaker 1: The other layer to it is that I'm also married, and I don't know if I should tell my husband about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tell your husband. You don't want to keep this between you. I didn't know you were married.
Speaker 3: This is weird and it's very unprofessional, and I would be out that door.
Speaker 2: He should lose his chiropractic license.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's worth seeing someone else in the practice?
Speaker 8: But I still have to cross him.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think there's so many great car Where do you live? I can find you a great chiropractor.
Speaker 2: I could break your back the research for you like that that.
Speaker 1: He's like, I could, this could be us.
Speaker 5: Like here's here's one thing you got to learn in life. When something like this is happening and you're uncomfortable, you you address it and don't feel bad about or you just stop going. But once you address it and you see another person in the practice, you don't feel bad about that cares, just move on, don't carry any guilt about it.
Speaker 2: This is the guy's making. Yeah, this is not okay, Claudie, thank you so much for good good luck, Thank you all right bye.
Speaker 5: I mean massage therapists, doctors, dentists, chiropractors. You gotta have that wall of real professionalism. You can ever make it like you're there's something else going on.
Speaker 6: But also, like, what if you're a single dentist but you can still be friends.
Speaker 3: I'm still friends with my dentist and we follow each other on Instagram and there's nothing inappropriate.
Speaker 7: What if you're a dentist and you're single and the love of your life sits down in your chair. Are you not supposed to act upon that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: You technically no, it's against your license.
Speaker 5: You're not supposed to hit on your partner or your partner of your patient.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dentists want love too, well, so do I.
Speaker 2: But I'm not hitting on everybody comes in here.
Speaker 9: I mean, you have.
Speaker 6: Friends.
Speaker 2: That was one time and we dated for three years.
Speaker 7: I'm saying though, like, just because you have a certain job doesn't mean like if the love of your life walks and you shouldn't act on it.
Speaker 6: But the fact that just got married.
Speaker 3: Listen, tomato, tomato, tomato, potato, potato, so so uh.
Speaker 2: Some people are giving up coffee for at least for the month or maybe for the year. Not me, but if it is you.
Speaker 5: They got this new research back out at Westwood in Ucla. They found the combination of salt, vinegar and crunch of this food can wake up your senses and enhance your brain function and energy, much like coffee does.
Speaker 2: And that is a pickle. No, first thing in the morning, have a pickle? Mmm, No, you're not into that. I don't like pickles.
Speaker 6: If it has the same effect as coffee, I'd be down.
Speaker 5: But see to me, a pickle has sodium and all the other things that I'm trying not to have. First thing in the morning.
Speaker 2: Like bad breath.
Speaker 6: I guess the coffee that gave you bad breath too.
Speaker 2: Coffee definitely gives me bad breath, for sure. They say another snack that could do this, roasted salted nuts. But I'm not trying to eat nuts first thing.
Speaker 10: In the night.
Speaker 6: No, that doesn't sound I'm not.
Speaker 2: Trying to do that.
Speaker 6: I'd rather just have a cup of coffee.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing. I'm going back to coffee. I like, I'm not going to bet at night thinking about a big pickle in the morning.
Speaker 6: I have about a pickle a day.
Speaker 2: You do, Yeah, like a like a cumber.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, like a full honking pickle.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that about you. So many things being revealed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, time is the only currency you spend without ever knowing your balance. Use it wisely, like we don't know how much time we've got. True, So think about it twice before you do it, and make the most of it. Let's go into cal and Santa Ana Nicole, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 11: I am feeling a little paranoid over here?
Speaker 12: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I'm just wondering if I'm being paranoid. I mean, you tell me my best friend is dating a new guy. He's being fine whatever, like, but here's the thing. He refuses to be in photos. Like his excuse he doesn't trust social media and doesn't want.
Speaker 8: To be on Instagram.
Speaker 11: Okay, but like he says, he has no social media presence and wants to keep it that way, something like because his brother at one point had his pictures used for cat fishing or something. Anyway, my friend, like she thinks it's kind of cute and quirky because she's all heart eyes right now. But I don't know. I think he's hiding something and is probably married.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's a big leap.
Speaker 5: You think the guy's dating your friend, he's married, I mean in a double life.
Speaker 11: I mean in this day and age, it just seems so strange to me to like go out of your way to not have your face show up anywhere on social media, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: What if he's in the witness protection program, it could be love that theory, Yeah, I mean, that's a theory.
Speaker 5: He's got a wife, she's a winning miss protection program. Maybe he just asn't photogenic, doesn't like to see himself in photos.
Speaker 2: But I will say it is a little weird.
Speaker 5: To completely want to be, you know, vanished in all social media posts.
Speaker 2: There's got to be into that. Now, did your girlfriend know she's you said, oogly eye?
Speaker 5: Now, but do you think when that wears off, which it will, you can have this conversation or have you had this conversation saying I love your guy, he's a great guy and all, but something's up with the fact he won't be in pictures.
Speaker 11: I was thinking the exact same thing, because I'm like, what happens when she wants him to put her on her socials? You know, like when she's exclusive or so, she probably will be more open to that conversation in a beat, but like, maybe I just have to get it tight.
Speaker 5: Beat Yeah, pin in it, put a pin in, give it a beat. But I it's not witness protection. I don't think he has a wife.
Speaker 2: It's something and you can help pish the bottom of it.
Speaker 10: It's off right smelly yees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Well the cole thanks for calling about your friend. Good luck.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thanks guys, all right, you take your care all right, you too?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, I don't know he is hiding something.
Speaker 6: I think he's hiding something for sure. And hold life thing makes sense.
Speaker 2: That is so hard to live a double life, to keep up with it, Like what is the point?
Speaker 4: Some people probably enjoy it a weird way, get off on it or something really.
Speaker 2: Gross. Isn't it amazing if you have not had your coffee and then you have it and how the day just changes? Yes, it is.
Speaker 5: Mine was perfect this morning. Not tempted to put almond milk in it, or regular milk or sweetener or anything. Just you ever know, But as a as a young remember as a young DJ who had who had the awful task of me want to get all our coffee?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 6: I know Ryan Seacrest through his evolution.
Speaker 7: It wasn't just me everyone true, true, but I know you through the evolution of your coffee order.
Speaker 2: Because what was the best era?
Speaker 7: The best era was when you were in your Manuka honey era because he was like it was when he was dating you know who and he was like all in his Machia era and we had to put like Manuka honey in it and you had.
Speaker 2: To make it like a.
Speaker 6: Terrifying you get it right? Yeah, that one was like the worst. The rest were very easy because it was like a black coffee era.
Speaker 5: I learned about all that stuff through that person that era. I would not even know about Manuka.
Speaker 7: They're like a Splendistivia era and I read about that.
Speaker 6: You're a water snob like all these things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you're sagittarius adjacent.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, What does the sagittarius adjacent mean?
Speaker 6: They like morph into whoever they're dating, like they take on some of their things.
Speaker 2: From what are you?
Speaker 6: Or cancer?
Speaker 2: Cancer? Yeah, so what is it with you and you're in cancers?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: What's the deal with cancers in their cars? Why do cancers in their cars have to be such a battle?
Speaker 8: Oh? What is it?
Speaker 6: I don't think it's just me?
Speaker 2: What is what is happened?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: You want me to tell you what?
Speaker 2: This is time? What is this about?
Speaker 6: This is age?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't say a word.
Speaker 8: This is what it is.
Speaker 3: In our twenties, we didn't care about stuff like this. But now and you're like, who's parking in front of my house?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: Who is that?
Speaker 6: You look through the window. They're parking in my parking spot. It's like, that's my spot on our street?
Speaker 2: Like it is sorry, is it the street or is it it's.
Speaker 6: The public street? But this is where I parked.
Speaker 7: I have been parking my car every day there for the past three years of my life. And it's on the border of my house and our neighbor's house. So it's like it's not in front of our house because.
Speaker 2: Someone else now is parking in that spot and that in that space of public street. Yes, And so then I got all you a nostrils flare.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so upset by this that I then started parking in front of my neighbor's house because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, that's going to show him you move yourself over there.
Speaker 6: So then he came in front of my house because.
Speaker 2: He's older than you are. Age.
Speaker 6: It's totally in this battle with this car that's next to me, and.
Speaker 7: It's this neighbor, and like we have this neighbor that just keeps rotating, like I don't know if it's like a lease in this house, but like they just can't you park in front of your house because I like to look outside the window and not.
Speaker 5: Well, just FYI I think if you go to the handbook on this, you should most ap probably park in front of your own space, not clear the way, so you take you're actually ball hogging the street. No, you want to clear gap in front of your bay window. And you also want to park commediately close to your home.
Speaker 7: Yes, but I am technically still on my property with just like a tail into there.
Speaker 2: This is so beautiful. This is actually but Syne, he made a good point.
Speaker 5: This is the beginning of all the complaining that's gonna come with age, because I do it all the time.
Speaker 6: Because the neighbor next door doesn't mow their lawn enough.
Speaker 2: What's taking so long? Why are you walking on my law? The things that you get to complain about.
Speaker 6: This hurts complainer.
Speaker 8: But like.
Speaker 2: Spot, Oh that's this is a beautiful momentol evolve into it. Or just look at your own car. Oh, I've never seen your nostrils flare. That was fun.
Speaker 6: Like my dog likes to sit out there and like watch the animals.
Speaker 5: You know what animals are running through your neighbors? What kind of zoology is coming through the hood? There is that a camel? It's time for Ryan's roses right now on Kiss turn it up if you want to hear the story, Dear Ryan Systey in time. This comes to us from a Lakewood. My husband was showing me a video that his family sent him on Snapchat. When the video ended it went back to the list of people he's been snapping with, and there was one with someone named Brittany and they had snap streak. I don't know who that is, and I'm hoping you can help me find out.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Interesting. Let's get to Selena now, Selena, good morning.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 2: How are you uh doing?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 12: How about you?
Speaker 2: We're doing all right.
Speaker 5: So your husband was showing you this video and it went back to the list of people he's been snapping with, and then the name Britney came up.
Speaker 2: So did he try and explain that, like not really, And.
Speaker 10: To be fair, like I don't know much about Snapchat, but I know he's got like a group on there with siblings and parents and stuff they send like picks of his niece and nephew. But yeah, I saw the name Brittany and he just completely closed out of the app. I've literally never even heard him mention that name before, So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's go down, like, could it be people he works with, gonna be old friends?
Speaker 2: What could it be?
Speaker 10: I mean, like maybe I just haven't heard the name at all. And then you know, the weird thing is I realized, like a few weeks ago, he bought one of those protective screens for his phone, and he says it was like for work because he has a new job and he deals with people's banks like streak. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: She's been married to her husband for about a year. Lesson here what she said about a year? Right, And she saw she was on his snapchat and at the end of a video went back to the list of people he's been snapping with and the name Brittany came up and they had a snap streak. And she's suspected that she doesn't think that makes any sense. So, Selena, how long was the snap streak with Brittany? Did you get an idea?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it said one ninety and it had like a little flame next to it. I had to ask my sister what that meant, because I don't I don't use it, but I had a feeling it was something bad.
Speaker 2: Can someone tell me if one ninety is good or bad?
Speaker 6: Right, that's one.
Speaker 4: Hundred and ninety days days streak means day after day.
Speaker 6: So they spoke get for one hundred and ninety days. That's half a year, and then.
Speaker 5: Some Oh my god, all right, I'm going to call him now I need to say Ryan, you my permission to call him? Then his name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Ryan, You've got my permission to call on Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: We're going to do that. Now, be very quiet. We find out who he's thinking about. Who's top of mind? Is it Brittany?
Speaker 8: Is it you?
Speaker 2: Selena? Obviously his wife? Who does he want to send the flowers to?
Speaker 9: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Good luck?
Speaker 8: Thanks? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 6: Is this David?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Hi?
Speaker 3: Mynyame is Kimberlee. I'm calling from Kellie Blooms. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 8: Honestly, not great. I feel like nine called. I'm getting her telemarketers these days.
Speaker 6: Oh well, hopefully this.
Speaker 3: Will entice you to become one of our customers. I'm not a telemarketer, but we deliver in Lakewood and surrounding areas and offering a free promotion today.
Speaker 6: It's a free dozen red Roses that you can send anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 8: Oh well, I don't know who you are, so I feel like any telemarketer.
Speaker 3: My name is Kimberly and I'm calling from Kelli Blooms. We're local here in Lakewood. They're absolutely free. I don't need anything from you, no cash, credit card in for anything like that. We can just start with a note of whoever you want.
Speaker 6: To send free flowers to, like this is Sirius. Yes, anybody you want to.
Speaker 5: Send you.
Speaker 8: I guess my wife Selina.
Speaker 6: Okay, And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 8: Oh? Man, I don't know. Just put to my little sausage link love peanut.
Speaker 4: Oh it's cute, my little sausage link love peanuts.
Speaker 2: David, your voice, I've been broadcast on the radio. My name is Ryan. This is Sistany and Tanya, and we have your sausage link Selena on the phone right now. We're calling you specifically, David.
Speaker 10: David, I'm sorry. I saw you have a Snapchat streak. I don't know who that is, but I'm sorry we're doing this on the radio. I am not comfortable with that.
Speaker 8: Brittany. Wait, this is so weird. What is happening right now? Look?
Speaker 10: I if I know who this woman is, that's fine, but like, who is she?
Speaker 8: Wait? I'm confused. What is happening right now?
Speaker 2: David?
Speaker 5: Your wife thinks you're cheating on her with a woman named Brittany. That's what's happening. What can you tell her? Give her some peace of mind. What's the explanation.
Speaker 8: I feel like she's confused. I think the issue is that she doesn't understand like snapchat in general, so she like immediately thinks I'm cheating, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: You've had a streak with Brittany on the snapchat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, relationship with her on snapchat.
Speaker 10: He's literally avoiding the question who is she? David?
Speaker 2: Don't the question?
Speaker 8: Who is trust me?
Speaker 2: David? David, David? Did?
Speaker 5: You don't answer a question by asking one, You answer a question by answering it.
Speaker 2: So what's the answer. Who is Brittany?
Speaker 8: Oh? My god, she's some girl that I worked with at this LTD?
Speaker 2: And why do you have a streak?
Speaker 8: QUI did you date her? She was never my girlfriend, so it was romantic.
Speaker 2: Why are you talking to her now if you're married?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sketch.
Speaker 8: I mean I don't know, it's not even a deal. I don't think. Huh did you hook.
Speaker 1: Up with her?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 6: Right, exactly, stalling, stalling, stalling, Oh.
Speaker 2: David, Look, let's just cut to the chase here. What's going on with you? Brittany? Wh are you still talking to me while you're married?
Speaker 8: There's nothing going on.
Speaker 2: But why talking to her? Then?
Speaker 8: I talk to lots of people. I'm talking to you right now. I'm not We don't have a streak.
Speaker 10: Do you do you see how this is a problem? Like, do you like truly? Do you see how this is a problem? How men do this? This is insane.
Speaker 8: I don't see how it's an issue. No, I don't see how she's even irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Then don't talk to her.
Speaker 8: What is right?
Speaker 3: I had one hundred and nine days streak with some random guy or a guy that she used to hook up with in the street.
Speaker 8: Bro. I think she doesn't understand how snapchat whereks?
Speaker 5: It just doesnt look we're going in circles, Selena, David's talking to an X. Are you okay with it or not? He doesn't understand. He doesn't get the plot here. He's not getting the plot. So you need to sit down with him and try and help him understand why this is an issue and then find out what's going on between him and Brittany. All right, good luck with this. I think we've got some information for you. This is there's more to this story. Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: For reaching cheting.
Speaker 6: He's emotionally cheating.
Speaker 2: Where do you. Let's come back. Let's go through the headlines. We'll come back here first, Sysney, what's happening this morning? FM headlines with siciny Well.
Speaker 3: Officials in Bell Gardens have canceled Fourth of July holiday celebrations due to the ongoing federal immigration rates happening here in SoCal and La County, Superior Court judge ruled that the way California's Last Resort fire insurance provider handles smoke damage violates state law.
Speaker 6: The Huntington Beach Police Department is launching.
Speaker 3: An e bike safety program to help mitigate the area's high rate of crashes, and Sabrina Carpenter is collabing with Duncan again.
Speaker 6: This time it's for Sabrina's Strawberry.
Speaker 5: Dream refresher Ryan's Roses. And if there's something going on in your relationship and you need to get to the bottom of it, you need peace of mind, then you should talk to your partner. If you can't get an answer, reach out to us. We'll call them, We'll see what we can find out. Selena married a year. She sees that her husband David is having a snapchat streak for one hundred and ninety days with a girl named Brittany that he used to date, and he doesn't understand. I mean, the bigger problem here is he doesn't get why that's a problem. Now he sent the roses to his wife reluctantly, almost I guess I'll send them to my wife, Selena. But he doesn't understand why streaking with an ax On Snap for one hundred and ninety days is an issue exact, Tony, what is so funny about me describing snaps?
Speaker 7: Streaking with an ex is actually like it says everything you need to say right there?
Speaker 5: My point, he's streaking with an x On Snap for one night. Yeah, but he doesn't understand the problem.
Speaker 6: It's totally flirting, totally.
Speaker 2: Why is he keeping it warm? Like he's keeping it warm?
Speaker 6: Right, it's like a parent as bear the still relationship.
Speaker 5: Let's get to your thoughts. I think that either he's got he's got an agenda. He's either got a plan to see her again for some reason he wants to keep her around while he's married for a year to Selena.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I mean, I mean to your point, Tanya, if you're seynor husband, we're talking to anybody that he was with in the past. That's cheating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a snap streak with any other woman, I'd be like that is it's shack No, but what would you do and probably grab.
Speaker 6: His phone throw it out of the window. Yeah you told him?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, Now you can't snap streak anyone until you buy a new phone without a.
Speaker 5: Phone, Yeah, and grind your teeth like that too, and you do. Melissa's an echo park. So Melissa, what did you hear in that? To my little sausage link love Peanut was the note? Oh go ahead, Melissa?
Speaker 12: You know what I think?
Speaker 13: Overall, I don't think he is sleeping with her, Okay, but he is definitely enjoying the fact that he can look at her photos and the fact that he just doesn't see why this is an issue. That just shows that he's just really immature, and you know what, he's been less like he's been married. What he said, like listen to her or something.
Speaker 10: And he really needs to get his ass together.
Speaker 13: He's got to figure this out.
Speaker 5: So you don't think he's sleeping with her, but he probably loves looking at the photos on snap that disappear.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think there's I do think there's something to be said with that maybe he's enjoying them in the moment, or you know the fact that he is also keeping it kind of secret and not really even showing photos like to his wife or friends.
Speaker 13: I don't know, that's just that just seems really suspect to me. He's definitely hiding something, but I don't think it's physical.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, this is it's a slippery slope. The door is open, and.
Speaker 4: He likes that his wife doesn't know snapchats. He mentioned that a few times.
Speaker 5: But he also doesn't understand why this is a problem to me, the bigger issues there.
Speaker 2: He doesn't He's not getting it. Melissa, thank you for listening.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Janet is online. How Janet, how are you doing?
Speaker 8: I'm doing good.
Speaker 9: Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Of course, so you were asking about your ex.
Speaker 9: Yes, I recently broke up with my boyfriend. We were together for about two years, and I also have an eight year old son, and he was pretty involved with my son. They got along really well. And my question is I would like to still ask him to come to my sons like basketball and football games. I know it would mean a lot to my son, but I don't know if that's wrong of me to ask him to do that.
Speaker 2: Why are you second guessing it.
Speaker 8: Because some of my.
Speaker 9: Friends are just people are just saying that it's not right, like if it didn't work out with us, and I'm just delaying, I'm just going to be making it harder overall if we're not going to be together, and kind of like, what's the point, and that it's not I'm not being fair to him, to my ex.
Speaker 2: And this is your son you had with your ex?
Speaker 9: No no, no, no, no no no sorry sorry yeah he no, his dad is not around. This is just my boyfriend of tears, and my son is eight.
Speaker 5: I mean, and your son had a great relationship with him. Yes, his father's not around, correct, So it could be an important person for him.
Speaker 6: It could, and with due time, it can figure itself out.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: I think it should be your ex's decision if he wants to stay in your son's life, like he should come to you and say, I really want to I really want to stay involved. I don't know if you should put that on him, because if he does move on and he starts dating someone else.
Speaker 4: Then it could get really or you start doing someone else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, so.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's I guess that's what I'm wondering too. It's like, is there no does that not really exist where someone just keeps a relationship with their ex's kid as they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I think this is right.
Speaker 5: You don't have to there's no like textbook for this one. You know, if you if you feel like they've got a good relationship and it will benefit your son in this moment, then you go for it. But it should all be through the lens of how's how's your son going to do or feel.
Speaker 4: In a year if things change, things change, But for.
Speaker 2: The moment, sounds like they've got a great connection. That's a good thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think so too. I guess, like, you know, some of my friends are just saying, well, then what if he's you know, still there for now, and then is it going to hurt my son more if in another year he's like, oh, now I've met this other woman and she's not.
Speaker 2: Cool with this, so bye.
Speaker 5: You know, I think you don't listen to your friends and you start just thinking, you know, what is your first reaction, how you should handle it for the moment.
Speaker 2: It does not be forever, but for now.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, good luck?
Speaker 6: With this.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much, take care bye bye.
Speaker 5: I mean, nothing ever going to be easy when you break up, you go through separation and there's a child involved.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 5: Well, look at me talking. I don't know, but I'm saying like, it's never gonna never's gonna be easy. There's going to be like black and white to me because everything it's like has to be this way. It's gonna be this way. It's got to be this way. It's just a it's a maybe a fluid situation for the moment.
Speaker 6: I think so too.
Speaker 4: And he doesn't need to see her sound like every single day, but it's like once a month or something that makes them happy.
Speaker 2: Come to the game makes him feel good. Right.
Speaker 5: I just read new news this morning about what you should eat first on an empty stomach right now before you go to work. They say she'd eat walnuts in the morning on an empty stomach before you go to work. I've heard that before walnuts. It's not cashews, not peanuts. Walnuts improve memory power, enhances overall brain health, and contribute to glowing skin.
Speaker 8: Hm.
Speaker 6: Those are great benefits.
Speaker 5: Cut yourself up this morning before you get out on an empty stomach.
Speaker 2: Don't know water does it for me though you don't think so.
Speaker 5: It's a little chalky, and like, hey, if it improves my glowing skin and memory power, chalk it up. That is nice, all right? Sysney used chat GPT to plan a day at Disney. I've started to use it for different things. I use it for everything, Ryan, It's pretty great.
Speaker 3: It's basically a third person in my relationship with Michael at this time.
Speaker 2: Do I type or microphone?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 6: I was thinking about doing the microphone the other day because I was trying to get through it.
Speaker 2: But I type, I type too. I almost did the microphone tune and typing. I get it more per shook. That you like this, Ryan, Yeah, well I need it. I need answers. I need news like I wanted to know what has more sugar, coconut water or orange.
Speaker 6: That these are the things? Yeah, orange juice.
Speaker 3: And then you can ask it like, O, jee, does you know can I get this at the sprouts down the street or do I need to go to a difference and it'll give you where you can go buy it or whatever?
Speaker 2: Chat gpbout my walnut news. I will so what happened?
Speaker 3: So I actually I actually love this for planning any sort of trip. So if you're trying to do like a weekend get away in Santa Barbara or something like, just you could literally ask it anything. And so I decided to do. I was like, why does it curate a full Disney day for me? Like I want to pretend like I have the Lightning Lane, pretend like you know all that. And I told it like, I want to get there at this time, and I want to make sure that I do something special for the twins because it'll be around their birthday. But I don't really want to break the bank. And one of the things that it suggested was to visit the Mad Hatter Shop, which is on Main Street, and you can go in there and they'll sprinkle pixie dust on the kids. That's free, and it makes it kind of special. And so I was like, oh, that's kind of cute, a little magical touch for them.
Speaker 2: And then it starts the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it goes go to Peter Pant's flight first, use the Lightning Lane, and it just it curates the entire itinerary for the whole day, places to eat, lunch, all these things, and you can customize.
Speaker 6: It like however you want.
Speaker 3: Like let's let's say you're gluten free and you're like, well, can wear some rest runs that.
Speaker 2: Are so free? I know I don't think of using it that way, but what a great use.
Speaker 3: Of it mm hmm exactly. I mean I use it for everything that I go to that before Google, and it has been a game. I almost need to name it something different because I don't like chack GPT. It's such a long name to say, but I feel like I need to name my AI, like my little robot boyfriend, Like he's totally apart and.
Speaker 6: He's a heat.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he's a he not he's he's a he. Michael's a little jealous about that.
Speaker 6: He's like I thought it was it was.
Speaker 2: A shot like Anna Hunter.
Speaker 3: He's like, why don't you ask your your bop boyfriend what he thinks?
Speaker 2: And I was like, I will.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, we'rely in a throuple right now.
Speaker 2: This is I think a lot of people AI.
Speaker 3: And then like, I mean, I was going through some stuff with maxim as he wasn't feeling good and it was giving me all this info and at the end it would be like you're doing a really good job monitoring it, like you're a great mom, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think you I am. You got credit see validation. Somebody needs it over there. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow