Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Score and touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's Code Money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a ballgame. Both ballgames came down to the very end.
Speaker 2: Both team media stop, both teams got the stops. And guess what, O Joe. This is what I always tell people. Four teams delayed, their delayed, their unhappiness, their unhappiness cause only fourth only you know, four teams move on, so they're excited. Fourteen the disappointment set seeing and then guess what. Two teams be disappointed again next week, and then one team will be be ultimately happening to somebody else, so all you do is delaying the disappointment if you don't win the whole thing. But we got some very very very good ball games today and we have our matchup for the AFC and the NFC Championship.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know me.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite unk Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Monter Reed, the pro Bowler. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from, make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We have it in stock. And guess what four teams you're very excited, hey celebrate? What better way to celebrate them with a bottle of Shape. If you cannot find it in a city or state near you, we will ship it directly to your door. Please please drank responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shayshae Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four big spelled out, and y'all can see the thermal tea that we came out with last month. Those were part of our newest release. We've got new shirts, sweats, Beanies, Coosies, and Cozy's. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours. Wild supplies. Last tickets for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans. It's our first spring tour stop and the tickets are on sale now. The link is penned at the top of the chat. The VIP Meet and Greek tickets are officially sold out, but there's still tickets left to pre purchased for the Big show February sixth in New Orleans at the Mahelia Jackson Theater.
Speaker 3: Be there, guys.
Speaker 2: We got great gate, great guests lined up for you, and you don't want to miss this. Both Nightcap and Club Shayshae are both nominated for NAACP Image Award. Nightcap was nominated Outstanding Podcasts, Art, Sports and Entertainment. Club Shayshe was nominated Outstanding Podcast, Society and Culture.
Speaker 3: Please go vote for your favorite, guys.
Speaker 2: The link is penned in our social bios, Oh Joe, The Bills Get Their Revenge, The Bills Repeating the Ravens twenty seven twenty five, and the Dramatic finish in Buffalo advance into the AFC Championship Game for the first time since twenty twenty one. Heartbreaking, heartbreaking loss for the Ravens. The Bills what head to Kansas City for a rematch? Remember Kansas City went to Buffalo. I think they lost by two, Well they lost by double digits. Now the regular season doesn't matter. If Buffalo proved they lost really big, really bad to Who's at the Ravens earlier.
Speaker 3: This year deck Henry red wild.
Speaker 2: But Buffalo gets their revenge and now they turned around and head back to Kansas City. Buffalo is the only team to beat Kansas City starters during the regular season, the entire regular season in twenty twenty four. Remember they sought their starters the last game. But at the end of the day, this game came down to turnovers and missed opportunities. The Ravens are gonna kick themselves. They turned the ball over. Lamar had two bad turnovers early in the ball game. And then this is a game that Mark Andrews is gonna want to forget. He had a couple of drops o shoe, he had a costly fumble and then the two point conversion you know in a situation like that, Ojoe, whether it's bad like that, if you bobble it sober, you're not gonna catch it again. Comes the balls too slick, you got no footing. And so once he bobbled it, you know, it was like, well, this is it, this is the opportunity. But when you look at this game and it's another disappointing season, and we can't place all of this at the feet of Lamar. I didn't think he played well early. I thought they got away from the running game too soon, Ohoe, because if you look at it coming, you look at it. Look at when they came out of the locker room in the third quarter and they got the ball.
Speaker 1: What they do with Joe boom, We bring down right down the field, running the ball right down there, go ahead they got Can you please explain to me understanding how you won all season long, even with the turnovers that you did have. He had the opportunity, You have opportunity. There are moments in the football game. There are moments in the playoff game. There are one, one, two, maybe three plays, if that that matter, out of all the players that you run in the game, and those those those moments, those players that actually mattered. They didn't capitalize on those opportunities, despite the turnovers that you had, Despite the turnovers likes, I'm not willing to blame the game on one person. I would never do that. The turnovers hurt from Lamar one of them. One of them didn't count because it was still tell you was it was still tied up and even though they go down to score on that turnover, you still had opportunity to tie the game back up. Second on the fumble. Now that's that's costly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that costly.
Speaker 2: Andrews You have to live with that, oho because we've seen him bobble the snap. We saw him against your your Bengals. He bobbled a snap and throw a touchdown to like, so you're gonna have to live with him. Because I know a lot of people say Lamar just fall on it, live to see another day. But what makes him Lamar Jackson is his ability to turn a disaster into something dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tonight, tonight just wasn't it. I feel I feel bad for Mark Andrews on because it was right there, It was right there. All he had to do is be able to just to secure that catch. If anything, watch it. That's that was that sa second and third drop. That's the second he had two drops and the fumble. Remember they pushed it out.
Speaker 2: He had a big game, and the dude pushed it out and they go down and if I'm not mistaken, I fact they went down and got a field goal.
Speaker 3: So that's what pushed it to an eight point game.
Speaker 1: You got to make that catch on by all means. You got to look that in. You got to stare at the lacers on that ball and look it all the way. And if you got to go back to the basics, the basic fundamentals are catching the ball. You can't drop a ball in that scenario like that. Now you can't because it gives your team another chance, a second chance.
Speaker 2: Now you put it back on your defense. Now you put it back on your defense to stop them. Don't let them get in field goal range. Now Josh, now maybe they're gonna play a little free. So now Josh is gonna probably do a little bit more running around because he has some freedom. So now he can rely on his legs. And I thought that's the thing that really helped Lamar on them, Like Buffalo didn't want to give him the big play but the one thing you gotta do is you gotta keep him in the pocket. You can't let him get outside the pocket. You let him get outside the pocket. So he started off, he's running. Now he gets outside of the pocket, he hits Likely, he gets outside of the pocket, he hits Sims, he gets outside of the pocket, hit Andrews. You can't let him get outside the pocket. Make him beat you from the pocket. And I know it's a lot easier said than done, but you want to keep him in that box. And if he works his magic in the box on Joe, you just have to live with that. Take take everything away. But I'm gonna take away what I know you want to do, which is get outside of the pocket and buy yourself time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the first half the Bills played really good. They did half it looks like they they bullied. They bullied the Ravens on both sides of the ball, even though when you look at it now, I know I'm not blind. I know I'm not blind, and I know what I'm seeing the Ravens defensively or first and almost every statistical category. But what I saw from the Bills in the first half, it didn't seem that way. Now, I don't know if the conditions played a part of that and then being successful running the ball and moving it down, but the intermediate game through the past, I don't know if the conditions played any kind of part in that. But like, it sucks. Let me tell you how I know it sucks because I feel bad for Lamar for one. And it's how you know I feel bad because I'm not even making fun of you. I'm not even making fun of you about your team losing and going on, Hey, I'm not even making fun of you because honestly, as a Bango, as much as I love my Bengals, I really thought and wanted and I can say this, I really wanted to win this one is I know he's gonna win the MVP, and I want him to have success in the playoffs and go far, you know, into the playoffs. We can get that monkey office back. So we get that monkey off back. And it just didn't happen. Obviously, to turnovers play the part in it. Even though there were moments in the game where thing could have shifted in their favor and given that team a little chance and opportunity to win, it just didn't go their way in that and that sucks.
Speaker 2: And that's what it is, oh Joe, is that we look at Lamar and we've saw we we've seen Lamar this season have games where he's damn there perfect well. He has a perfect quarterback FASc rating one fifty eight point three. You can't get the hire that. And we've seen him have those games. For whatever reason, we have, those games have come few and far between when it matters the most. This is when it matters the most because their finality to this, there is no tomorrow.
Speaker 3: There is no tomorrow.
Speaker 2: This great season, we got a All Pro quarterback that's probably gonna win his third MVP and a five year span. We got an All Pro running back that works runs for damn near two thousand yards now save Flywers not being in there.
Speaker 3: That hurt.
Speaker 2: But they still got two of the best tight ends they still got. I believe they got two top ten tight ends. Nobody else can say that in the NFL. They got, you know, Marlon Humphrey, maybe it was the first team All Pro at the slot. Hamilton made the Pro Bowl. I think they had a defensive line. Matta beeth Wake made the Pro Bowl. They had another gun made the Pro Bowl. This is very disappointing. You look at the way they turned their season around, especially defensively, Oh Joe, they were really good offensives. They lost some games that you're like, y'all go and y'all beat this team, but y'all lose to the Raiders.
Speaker 3: How the hell y'all lose to the Raiders?
Speaker 2: I think they lost, ended up losing, maybe ended some other team that wasn't very good, And you're asking yourself, how the Ravens losing to these teams with Lamar and Derrick Henry and all these weapons that they have. Is that if you go back and study Lamar and y'all can dressing up however you want to Ocho in the playoffs he's had.
Speaker 3: Look at how many games that he's actually played in the playoffs, and.
Speaker 2: Then look at how many multiple turnover games he's had in the playoffs. Now go back juxon post rewind it press play, look at the regular season all of it starts, and look at how many multiple turnover games. Not nearly so damn near every game that he damn near every game, but two Thursday of the games that he's played in the playoffs, he's turning.
Speaker 3: The ball over. Then you turn the ball over.
Speaker 2: Not only do you don't give yourself to still get play after playoff to play, you give them possessions. So now they take you off the field because they're really not like a turnover defense on Hoe thinking occasionally, but they don't really like take the ball away like the old Raven points on the board with it. But now all of a sudden, instead of you know, seven, eight, nine, ten plays where you could have something to hang your hat on, you only get three plays because you've turned the ball over. And that's what it's hurting Lamar. And I know it's like, he's like, help we go again. It have to don't let anybody tell you. I know you're gonna say now that yes, it does because you know what happened last year you had two turnovers, and you had two turnovers in the first half this year, so you're playing all of a sudden, it's going through your mind and everybody's thinking the same thing in Baltimore, and we go again, Lemon, because think about it. O Joe the Man only had four interceptions being tied year season, so he plays eighteen games, eighteen plus eighteen plus wonder he didn't turn the ball over against Pittsburgh, So he played eighteen games with four interceptions, and then you come out here and have another interception and then I think you have but I mean had another fumble.
Speaker 3: He just has to let and I want.
Speaker 2: Him to get over this so bad because it's a very disappointing season. Because like I said, oh Joe, you and I both believe he's about to be a three time league MVP, and here he is.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 1: He's gonna win it. He's gonna win it because what he did during the regular season, you can't take it away from You can't because it was a special season.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: He has to understand and listen. I know Lamar already knows. When you go into the when you go into the postseason, and if you look at when you've made it before and you've lost, you've lost. The one thing in that he's the turnovers. You make it that much difficult. You put your team behind eight ball when when you turned the ball over, and you say it all the time ONNK, you play, you paid double for them, pay double, You paid double for him, even though you had a chance to come back. Now everything else has to go well or damned it perfect to get yourself back in the game.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: And if you look at look at Joe Flacco, Joe Flacco is not a third of the quarterback, but can't playoff time. Oh yeah, Joe Flaccos supposed that had have been the two Super Bowls. He hit Lee Evans in the hand and had the Patriots beat and he dropped it. Not it, And then we know he went on the road. He went on the road and beat Peyton in his house. He went on the road and beat Tom in his house. And he went and he won a super Bowl and he had Tom beat again in his house. Yeah, Joe Flacco played a buck. You would think, Joe, you like hold over in a minute. I hell you doing this in the playoff for you don't look nothing like this in the regular season. They just call him Joe Joe Flacco. That's Joe Montana. Yeah, protect just the opposite with Lamar, don't. I don't know what it is, o'jo. I don't know if he's putting too much pressure. I don't know if it's a mental hurdle. But for the turnovers, you go back and look at his first playoff game against the Titans in the division round. He turned the ball over. He played, Remember, and the next year he goes on the road to play Buffalo. He throws a one hundred plus yard interception. He comes back. Last year he had two interceptions. Jay Flowers had again. Jay Flowers interception turnover was costly because they was like at the one yard line. You would like to think o Jo where he fumbled in the end zone. So you like to think o Jo. They're gonna get points out of that, maybe a touchdown, and then Mark Andrew's driving again. He punches it out to drop pass from a two point conversion. It's just tough because they're gonna put this at Yeah, yeah, he dropped the ball, Mark and you didn't play a good game. But they're gonna place this at the feet of Lamar because he's the best player. He's gonna be the guy that's gonna win the MVP, not Mark Andrews, not anybody else.
Speaker 1: But listen, he won the MVP right, not only what he was able to do with his legs, but also supporting casts. Yes, it's supportant Gas, you know, and you need to support and Cass to show up for you all the time as much as you'd like to. Now. Listen, the onus is on you as a quarterback. You know, when you win, you get the praise. When you lose, they gonna let you have it. But your supporting cast has to come in for you, especially in times like this and time they have to huh, they have to.
Speaker 2: Oh joe, if it was a situation where you know, they're going back and forth and all of a sudden, somebody fumbled the ball and Lamar had one of those, had one of those days where he's like five touchdowns and he doesn't turn the ball over, but somebody else gets stripped or somebody you know, ball karens out their hands like, hey, I don't know that's Lamar. Y'all want Lamar to do? The man had five touchdown passes. He didn't have a turnover. That was the receiver got it pulled out. That was the running back to fumbled the ball. But these situations, O joe. They had three turnovers tonight that matched their total from the last seven games.
Speaker 1: That's that's crazy. That's crazy. And conditions we can't make no excuses. Yeah, hell, the weather bad at Baltimore. That like, oh Joe, oh the weather bro do you Baltimore. What's the weather like in Baltimore? Cleveland? What's the weather like in Cleveland? Cincinnati? What's the weather like in Cincinnati? Pittsburgh? What's the weather like? Baltimore played bad weather games? Newsflash?
Speaker 2: And they don't play in a dome, right If you didn't know better, We're gonna talk about this game a little later. If I didn't tell you, if you didn't know the Rams were in La, you think, hold on, how's Matthew Stafford throwing the ball like this? How they doing what they do with it? They're not supposed to be able to do like this. It's sunny and calum for you. They playing a dome. Arizona is in a dome right.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: It's Mark Jackson Ojo has played eight playoff games, eight He's had multiple turnovers in half of them.
Speaker 1: Damn from from a from a playoff standpoint, and the chances chances at Lombardy right, what is the window of opportunity for the Ravens while they have, while they have the team that they have right now, what is there? What do you think the window of opportunity for the me is to actually get to a chip.
Speaker 2: As long as they got Lamart has still got a chance. No matter what, they still got a chance.
Speaker 3: Ojo.
Speaker 2: He's had multiple turnovers and only fourteen of his ninety four starts.
Speaker 3: That's fifteen percent.
Speaker 2: He's had turnovers and its eight starts fifty percent of the time. There it is for you in a nutshell. You pay double for turnovers in the playoffs, right because guess what if he doesn't for and when you turn the ball over, no matter who it is, obviously you don't want your quarterback h once he lead, once it leaves his hands. And but that last, that last, those last three points, ojo. So now that touchdown and you kick a field goal, You in the lead, right, you in the lead. Now you make Now you put the onus on them to go down and have to make plays for you. I just thought, and plus, look those turnovers, you could have overcome them, ojo. I just believe they got away from the running game too soon, because you.
Speaker 3: Look at what they did in the third quarter.
Speaker 2: They dominated, They went back to bully ball, we'll be more physical team, and all of a sudden, those runs that was one in two yards. Deck Herrity started getting ten twelve, Justice Hill, he's getting ten twenty stick with it, stick within it, don't be don't be disillusioned by the one to two because you know you're the Ravens.
Speaker 3: You're the number one rush team in football.
Speaker 2: That's what you're damn there being every year since Lamar is taken over at the quarterback position.
Speaker 3: Be true to who you are. Yes, we know Lamar can throw the ball, yes, but in.
Speaker 2: This situation, Hey, we're the more physical football team and we're gonna we're gonna impose our real will. And the thing is, you know Zay Flowers playing and that's what you have to guard against.
Speaker 3: Ojo. He was in there. They already had to lead.
Speaker 2: He catch a little jail break screen and then you know he runs and the guy's cut things or falls on him and it looks like it.
Speaker 3: It looked like.
Speaker 2: It's innocent at the time, right, But he's your best receiver. He's the guy that's going to the Pro Bowl, and you don't have him for two games.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, Rashad Babman played well like him, played unbelievable. It's gonna be interested to see what they do it like it. I don't know if he's under contract, but somebody's gonna pay him a ton of money if he's not.
Speaker 1: Absolutely because he could play.
Speaker 3: He could play. He can run. I mean he big, he can run. He had jile. I mean for a guy his side, the way he can start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll stop playing cut transition.
Speaker 3: I really like his game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can do it. He can do everything really well, especially if he goes to another team that is more uh pass the centric you know as far as.
Speaker 3: And he's the number one option.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, and he's a he's a bigger part of the game playing, Yes, sir, he's a bigger part of the game play because look, first of all, Ravens are running team. We know that they flyers is the number one option, and he's having to split split targets and and and everything with Andrews. Now he goes, he gonna be the man to try. He gonna beat the number one tight end. And now with his ability to run the way he can catch it his catch radius.
Speaker 3: Hell, who just saying that he can't beat the number one option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that's a that's a possibility, depending on what hold on, depending on where you go.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, o Joe, the problem the possibility of him going somewhere, it's gonna be a team that needs me to receive and tight end, and he can make those plays.
Speaker 3: But if we talk about this all the time, oot.
Speaker 2: Joe, and and and and when we're talking about it, you're like, what happened if Lamar don't win? Because we we've already broke the subject, Like, oh, Joe, he wins the m v P and he doesn't get to the Super Bowl, what are they gonna say? He didn't even get to the championship game this year. He got to the championship game last year. He didn't get to the championship game this year. And so again it's the games. You lose games to the Raiders. How you lose to the Raiders? Who they lose to ash? I know they lost to the Raiders. Oh they lost to Cleveland.
Speaker 3: They lost to Cleveland, or Joe, if y'all lose to Cleveland.
Speaker 1: And then when they went they went away from the run. Yes, went away from the run in that game as well. So now all of a sudden, you get Baltimore to come in your building.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know if you have enough to overtake uh, to overtake Kansas City, but you know, Kansas City beat you. So if you're finished with the same record. They own the tie breaker because they beat your head to head. Yeah, Baltimore loose, I mean Buffalo losing that game. Now, Buffalo has a type of offense that can travel, because that quarterback is really really.
Speaker 1: Dangerous, very what you can play in any condition, any condition, because he can throw the ball through a hurricane, same as Lamar.
Speaker 3: You gotta contain him.
Speaker 2: You know, he's gonna buy time and by time and by time, the guy's gonna come open. He can run the ball. You know, you get outside the pocket and run. He can get outside the pocket and throw the ball over your head. He's really accurate. He can roll left, roll right. Uh, this team is capable. This is what they wanted, was an opportunity to get back in Kansas City, to go back to want one of their most painful losses because they had the game won with thirteen seconds on the clock on Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had the game in hand.
Speaker 2: And they had the game think about don't you know they had the game like four or five times.
Speaker 3: Gave Davis comes to touchdown and put them up.
Speaker 2: They passed the ball to Tyreek and he puts them up and puts Kansas city back up and he gave David said no lim kill y'allself. He gets another touchdown. So now we got y'all at y'all. Hey, we just put the stake through the vampire's heart.
Speaker 1: Now that's crazy. But listen, I mean listen, man, listen, No, not back to you.
Speaker 3: Now. You can't say football ball.
Speaker 1: W w w won't won't you?
Speaker 2: That's the ball, that's the home board, that's the home team, that's Florida boy to the beach.
Speaker 1: Hold On, hold on now, I know that. Hold on, hold on now you you talked about your broncos you don't when you done grabbed all your helmet you and you were talking about the trophies last week and all that. Now, so I just want to let you know. You can't say play off?
Speaker 3: What about hell? Who is that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, y'all they went home last week. They went home last week.
Speaker 3: Hold on, what I do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Are you anything? Anything?
Speaker 3: Start with us? A b uhuh?
Speaker 1: Don't even say anything start with a bee? Nothing to start with a R to night the rest of the show, and I'm still I'm still upsetting.
Speaker 3: Boys, What do I do with?
Speaker 1: Don't Joe? What's that? What's that a cup holder. Na mm hmm. Hey, both both these teams at home now, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You don't feel bad on Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I'm just being honest, you know. And people in the chat, I'm not sure if you if you're fan, if you're fans of the Ravens or not. I'm just gonna be honest with you. I really I really wanted Lamar. Obviously my bangals are in it. And if there was anyone, if there was a horse that the had in the race, it was just wanting to see Lamar get it done. I want to see him. I'm just being honest. I'm just being honest. So with it's it's it's upsetting to me, you know, and and I just I know I know they don't. Yeah, hey, y'all lost manhout parade. I'm not trying to run on your parade. The parade is raining on you. That's the difference.
Speaker 2: Set up a little fun out, a little raven You know, sometimes I think you forgot I played for the raven.
Speaker 1: But huh, you you played for the Ravens and he was there for you there for two minutes.
Speaker 3: Who what not? Pack man?
Speaker 2: You can you see that pack with it, say something thirty five. It's warman numerals at thirty five. I don't know x x X five.
Speaker 1: Beat Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah you you you know you're a super Bowl champ. Congratulations. I want to Hey, I want a super Bowl on Madden.
Speaker 3: Oh can you see?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see you.
Speaker 3: I want to spot. I got two teams, you got no team, and now all of us out in the playoff.
Speaker 1: Listen, we can't't coon on three? Happy, however, you want to do it all right?
Speaker 3: One? Two, three can coon? Hey? I guess I will take me a drake.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take me a drink too, drink too, man.
Speaker 3: Man, they got away from the run to early.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, yeah, man, I say, I said, look, don't don't be frustrated.
Speaker 3: If it's not going well early, rely on deck here, rely on that run game. Damn.
Speaker 1: Hey, that won't hurt. But again, but again, as as a fan of the game, as a fan, as a fan of football, again, I didn't have no horse in the race. Now you just Lamar is a Florida port He's in the playoffs. That I was rooted fun, you know, on that side you know. So if anything, boy have that, I'm rooting for you. It didn't happen. I'm happy for the Bills fans. I'm sure there are a lot of Bills fans in the Congratulations to you guys. Congratulates to Josh Allen. Now we're gonna have We're gonna have a nice game coming up another what a a ANFC championship game, the championship game. It's gonnas gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: And beat him a couple of years. They beat him a couple of years ago. They beat him one year in the championship game. Right then they happen to be beat already beat the uh the building the championship. I know that divisional that was the greatest divisional round.
Speaker 3: Because every play came down to the last second.
Speaker 2: Tennessee, uh uh no, your Bengals beat Tennessee on the last second kick.
Speaker 3: The uh uh who's that?
Speaker 2: Kansas City beat Buffalo on the last second touchdown, but both everybody, every the Rams, the Rams beat beat Tampa on the last second kick, and the forty nine it'scored, and the forty nine Ers beat Green Bay on the last second kick.
Speaker 3: So it was it was it was chaos. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: But man, I just feel I just feel bad because you know, you would have thought, now are three times potential, three time league MVP, what would have made it to the super Bowl by now? Yeah, he's young, he's twenty eight, but oh Joe, just Becauseomer Damn Marino went to the super Bowl at twenty three, yeah and never went back. We've got to stop saying, oh, he young, It ain't no guarantee you gotta take you gotta take advantage of these opportunities. There is no guarantee because Lamar Jackson is old, he's gonna get well. He got plented, bro.
Speaker 1: That's why I asked you that question earlier. Yeah, that's why that question is far at That window of opportunity goes based on the team, the structure of the team and the players that they have right now, what are their chances? And you know, obviously, whenever you have a Lamar Jackson, your chance is good every goddamn year. Yeah, you're supporting cab as does matter. So Lamar Jackson doesn't have to show that the load of everything and having the philis for the team on his back to get to a chip. If there was a year you were going to do it, it would be this year. I'm assuming they can keep everybody intact offensively and defensively. I'm not sure who who has to leave, Who's due for cor tracts next year as well. Another opportunity probably Coyle Hamilton to do a contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, o Joe, is that when you look at it, is that they really didn't have no significant injury. Deg Henry's that the whole year. Lamar Jackson that the whole year, He'll the whole year like the whole year. Didn't get back to Yes, they missed the playoffs, but he was there the whole year for the most part. Their key guys played really well. Kyle Vanoy had what a career year in sacks. Yeah, do we believe he'll have another career of the year next year. At some point in time, Ojoe, when you take deg hen nineteen hundred yards, you Lamar Jackson had a season of seasons. At some point in time, you got to cash this in on Joe. Yeah, you can't get you can't keep getting up to the finish line and letting somebody nip you at the tape. Yeah, you got to you You've got to cash these moments. And and we do this all the time on Joe. Oh he's young. Uh, but that's not how it working sports. Just because you young, there ain't no guarantee. Yeah, guess what. Guess who else is young? A lot of the y'all think it seem like Mahomes party, he's only a year open than than than Lamar. Indeed, in this game, Josh Allen is a year younger. Look at up, look at these quarterback Jane Daniels is how old?
Speaker 1: But twenty three?
Speaker 2: Hell no, he can't. Yeah, he might be twenty three because he transferred. He transferred, He transferred from Arizona State. Jane Davis twenty four, Jay and Jays was twenty four. Yeah, but you look at all these quarterbacks, Josh Allen, Joe, all these they're young.
Speaker 3: And none of these guys you look at.
Speaker 2: Up Mahomes, Burrow, Lamar, Josh Allen, bow Knicks, Jaydon Daniels, all these guys. Now, the older statesman is Matthew Stafford, he's thirty six. Jared Golfers in his thirties. But these young guns they're here, Yeah, they're here. Jordan Love Jeorde Love is twenty something, but the notion that, oh, he's young, he'll be back.
Speaker 3: There ain't no guarantee. You know that.
Speaker 1: You know the funny thing is about it, and be talking about you know, Lamar talk about old, he's young, he'll be back. Look at the slate of the AFC quarterbacks you just named. It's gonna be hell for the next decade. Yes, you he'll be back, boy, all right, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson, who else? Who else talked to me? AFC AC quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Both bow Knicks, justin Herbert were talking about guy made the playoffs. Yes, we know they're gonna get They're gonna get better, and the teams are gonna the teams are gonna regroup because theo when you play in the playoffs and you lose, the team will never be the same again. The exact same players that's in that locker room today, they won't be there next year. Some players are gonna co go some hold on, who's to say, Todd Munkey nothing get a head coaching job. Ah See, nobody ever factored that in right, Wait, I got another one for you. Listen with the Mino coach of interviewing this AF season. It's time for the Raymonds to move off from John Harbaugh. Nah No, I don't think so. I think Harv did a unbelievable job.
Speaker 3: Uh. They won another that Uh.
Speaker 2: I think it's disappointing, Joe, because again, we got a three time we gotta have a three time league MVP, and we're not in the super Bowl. He's won a super Bowl. It's gonna be disappointing. It's gonna be disappointing. His career would be what his career is. But if Mark Jackson doesn't get to a super Bowl show, it's gonna be very disappointing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be unfulfilling.
Speaker 2: Because he he promised the Ravens of Super Bowl he would he got drafted. Time ask him, what are the Ravens getting? He said, the Ravens are gonna get a super Bowl out of me. You can bet your Bob, you can bet on that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I think, you know what, Honestly, I think he's gonna hold true to his promise. I think he's going to hold true to his At some point. You're gonna get over that hunk. Huh. When you get to the playoffs and you protect the ball mm hm as opposed to how you have you know and in another post, your playoff gave you turned the ball over multiple times? Yeah, but one one you can manage two. Yeah, you may. You make it difficult, You make it very, very difficult.
Speaker 2: Because the first one, your defense bowled it back and the didn't cast you anything. You turned over. They got the points out of that. So you you you gave up, You gave up points.
Speaker 3: You gave up.
Speaker 2: Uh you allowed them to have an extra possession that they didn't deserve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn man.
Speaker 2: Well I deserve what they earned it because they took the ball away. Yeah, it's frustrating. I can just imagine the disappointment in that locker room because the Ravens, because think about oh Joe, they blew them out. They didn't just beat them by They didn't beat them by a touchdown or field goal.
Speaker 3: When they came to Baltimore, they blew them out. The game wasn't.
Speaker 1: Close at all.
Speaker 2: But when in the playoffs, you gotta take care of the football. Look at it the Rams. If the Rams don't have all them turnover, the Rams probably beat the Eagles. O Joe, we saw last night what happened last night. What did Detroit do? Turn the ball over?
Speaker 1: Turn the ball over?
Speaker 2: Ridiculous? People keep talking about Kansas City. Yeah, but Kansas City hadn't turned the ball over in eight games. Eight You win a lot of games if you don't give the ball away. Listen, I don't need to beat you. I'm gonna make you beat your damnself by turning the ball over. That's what I'm do. I don't gotta do anything, o Yoe. I'm just gonna sit back here and watch you fumble it and throw it, turn interceptions. I'm just gonna sit back here and do my faing.
Speaker 3: Man. All I know is that I'm moving on. You ain't got to say, because you know, Joe, we grow it up. They beat us, We beat ourselves.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you weren't playing yourself.
Speaker 3: You know yourself advancing, right, We moving on.
Speaker 2: And I just know, I just I just know that I know the feeling in that locker room because I've been there. The Ravens believe they're the better team. They believe they should have beaten this team today. And they let it slip away. Yeah, they let it slip away. And this was this was supposed to be the year of their redemption because of what happened last year in the AFC Championship game. Ojo and I'm damn it if they didn't let another one slip away. Tik tik tik tic tic tic tic tic tic Tyler's chicken. Because these other teams are getting gonna get better too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the funny thing. Even with the other teams getting better, even even with other team getting better in the AFC, in the NFC, they will still not be another Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: It won't.
Speaker 1: So it always gives you that hope. It always gives you that chance in the back of your mind, even as a Raisin, even as a reason a Ravens fan. You know, for those that are you in the chat, that are watching, you're always going to be in contention because not only are other team getting better. You know, your owner, your GMS, your coaches have one job as well. Continue to put pieces around Lamar to make sure that you have a chance to to get back to this point, to get back to an AFC championship at one point, to be able to play in the Super Bowl, you know, and improve your team.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question, talk to me, how many times do you take the pretty girl lot and you don't get nothing before you stop three, Okay, because that's what I mean, that's the pretty girl. Lamar Jackson. Is that I mean three time League MVP, an All Pro? I mean, think about it. Lamar Jackson is the first quarterback to be a three time first team, three time All Pro quarterback in his first seven He's the first. Think about all the quarterbacks Hayton, Tom Aaron Rodgers, John Elway, Damn Marino.
Speaker 3: Name a quarterback.
Speaker 2: None, it's done what Lamar Jackson has done.
Speaker 3: He's a three times first team All Pro quarterback in his first seven years.
Speaker 1: That's crazy when you think about it. That's just how dynamic is special young.
Speaker 2: Man young bred farre Name a quarterback, all your great quarterbacks, the wonders what Tom Brady. Tom Brady's only been a three time first team quarterback three times in twenty three seasons. Twenty two seasons. Have a long he's played. He's a three times. Lamar Jackson has done that three times in his first seven years. About to be a three time. He's about to have more MVPs in his first seven years than any quarterback.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: You know, it counts more in the playoffs, but that's what the regular sea and so the quarterbacks off anyway.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: No other players really, no other player gets judged off the playoff like the quarterback does because that's why. That's how he makes that's how he makes his money. That's how that's how he makes his name. If you want to be look, you could be great, but if you want to be iconic, the playoffs are where it's at. Koby Bird, Magic, Jordan Brawn, Iconic, Shock, Montana, Rice, my Homes Brady.
Speaker 1: If put conic will put you into another stratosphere and puts you into another conversation. The conversation is separate you from everybody else. Oh, there have been a lot of NFL players in the NFL. There's been a lot of NFL quarterbacks in the NFL. But you become iconic.
Speaker 3: And well, I think it's so o yo.
Speaker 2: Players coaches, general manager's front office over twenty five thousand, damn, twenty five thousand, twenty five thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now you talk about the Hall of Fame that I think it's less than four hundred. But when you talk about historic and iconic players, Labar Jackson has an opportunity that when you talk about the NFL, you cannot mention anything about the NFL and quarterbacks. What I say in L Jack's name. Yeah, that's what he has an opportunity to do.
Speaker 1: You know. You know it's funny. And even now, even at this point with no super Bowl, with no Super Bowl, you can't talk about the story of the quarterbacks, about the entirety of the NFL without mentioning his name. Now, so imagine what happens when he gets over the hump because you can't story. You can't tell the story of quarterbacks based on what he's done once he wins his MVP without mentioning his name.
Speaker 3: But what now, you win a Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: When the braid is and the Montanas and the Mahomes having a discussion. LOI roma a which y'all guy's talking about? I'm at the table, o't choke? Yeah, I'm at the table. Yeah, damn man. Yes, he's special. All it takes is one. And I've said this, I believe if he can get one, and I hate using the caveat if, but if he can just get one, I believe the floodgates are open.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I believe the floodgates. So I believe the floodgates for Lamar Jackson will open.
Speaker 3: And boy it's hard. I mean you think about it.
Speaker 2: Marino was twenty three, went to the Super Bowl, won the MVP and never been back.
Speaker 3: It took I mean John went, John went.
Speaker 2: I think John came in with twenty one, eighty three, eighty forty five, eighty six. He went to the Super Bowl in eighty six with in eighty seven, went back at eighty nine and win it. John won the super Bowl in your fifteen and year sixteen, that Kelly number won, Moon number won. I mean, think about it. They were killing Steve Young. Steve Young was winning the MVPs just like Lamar. Yeah, it wasn't until he won that super Bowl. He got that bear off his back.
Speaker 1: Once you get that monkey off you, Hey, look at you, Red. You ever ran the four hundred, of course, you know what it's like when you come when you're coming off that that that that that nerve on that three hundred. Yeah, monkey, that monkey jump on your back coming down that street right away.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, And that's and that's what it takes, all Lamar, That's what that's Steve Young.
Speaker 3: He had to get that. He had to get that one right, get that one. That's it.
Speaker 2: But Buffalo do what it needed to get, did what it needed to do, and they win twenty five twenty seven twenty five. Mark Can Drews had an opportunity to tie the game up, potentially, said the overtime, But there was gonna be a minute and thirty something seconds on the clock, so Buffalo could have gone down and got a field goal or touchdown.
Speaker 3: We'll never know. Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: True, don't forget congratulations. Are any any Bills fans in the chats really congratulate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got great fans, O Joe. They got unbelievable fans. They get us, get a new stadium, state of the art. Couldn't happen to a I don't know if you've ever have you ever played in Buffalo?
Speaker 3: Of course I.
Speaker 1: Played against Eric moles Peelis Price, I played the ull, I played.
Speaker 3: Book all they got it out.
Speaker 2: Look, they got they got the basketball team, they got the Sabers, Sabers hockey. But bad those fans, they bad as bleed Bills. Yeah. Look, I've been a lot of places. I played in Denver, great fans everybody know the Broncos Kansas City. Oh my god, arrowhead, those fans dressed in already out there cooking out. The game starts at at what one? Uh what actually started noon because they're on Central Time. They're out there early Cleveland. Yeah, they just they ain't even come close to getting to the Super Bowl since the eighties.
Speaker 3: Well, uh and those fans. But Buffalo is different.
Speaker 1: Buffalo, Buffalo's fans are in the class of their own. Then the class of their own when it comes when it comes to not just enjoying the game, not just supporting your team. We talk about having fun and doing it right, doing it, doing it, doing it the right way, and making them most of your time.
Speaker 3: Buffalo best right to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Whoever they beat that quarterback, your charity go get an influx of money.
Speaker 1: But the organizations and fans, the fans themselves, when it comes to that and giving back even to opposing teams whatever whatever the cause may be, pure f and class.
Speaker 2: There are class. Congratulations to the Buffalo Bills. They move on to the AFC Championship Game to face the Kansas City Chiefs with a winner of the Ravens twenty seven twenty five on a failed two point conversion. But hey, it happens, Ravens, there's next year. But at some point in time, it's gonna be time up for next year. Next year is now. The Eagles defeated the Rams twenty eight to twenty two. Philadelphia advances to the NFC Championship Game for the second time in three years. They will host the Commanders next Sunday in an all NFC East clash.
Speaker 3: Saquon rush for two to whole five.
Speaker 2: Remember he had two fifty five the first game, just the second time this season he's exceeded two enty yards rush against the ra The majority of the yardist came on two carries. He had a seventy eight yarder. He had a sixty two yarder. Jalen Hurt suffered his knee injury in the second half, but was able to finish the game. Will show you and I talked last night, I'm not gonna let Saquan beat me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if Jalen Hurst throw, If Jalen Hurst.
Speaker 2: Throws for an efficient two hundred and fifty yards three touchdowns, I walked to the middle of field a good luck next week, whoever y'all against the Commanders, Man you're having a player.
Speaker 3: That's what I do. I'm not gonna let sat Quan beat me, and I'll be damn it.
Speaker 2: They didn't let sat Quan beat them.
Speaker 1: You have to remember, right, we got late, we got Lane Johnson, you got lane across the board the average as far as Wade Wade goes. But the Rams offensive defensive line is undersized. They're on the side. They tried. They had some moments where they were able to contain Saquon, but at some point, you keep chopping that wood. At some point it's gonna break. At some point it's going to crack. And that's exactly what happened due to them being so under size up front. Even even if you stacking nine in the box. You know, once they cut off the ball, they bullying them boys up front.
Speaker 5: They definitely did that. They bullied them up front. So and it takes so much press off Jaden. It takes so much press off Jaden hurt too. It takes so much pressure off because you don't have to do much because sat Quan is carrying the load. Same situation over there in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Put the ball in your bell cow's hands and let them take the game over for you.
Speaker 2: But but Philly never got away from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. Ocho Baltimore got away from it for our quarter. Why and you look at some players they had the Uh sat Quan got stopped. But you let him get that hole and he stepped to the side pieced about.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny is he taking them small steps when he's running and is faster than every damn body. And the.
Speaker 3: Thing else he's quick. The thing else he has great balance.
Speaker 2: If you look at the cross over his step, like they give him the ball and he steps outside and when he sees a crease.
Speaker 1: He gone here and he hit it. He hit it, and he hit another gift.
Speaker 3: He stepped on it.
Speaker 2: Man, the first one that he he stepped on it gone is seventy eight yard old joe. He's like out of there. And that was just a joe. That wasn't a talk. That was just a head off off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then he crosses over boom and he exploded.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: A pair of fumbles on back to back drive, said the rams A significantly. The Matthew Stafford had La in the red zone. I thought that La was gonna do it because cooking the court made a heck of a catch over Sleigh over Darius Slay with a chance.
Speaker 3: And then on fourth down.
Speaker 2: But oh, Joe, I'm looking at there was some miscommunication with the center and the right guard because going back to back places you turn Jalen Carter, I don't know why. I'm I'm not going away from him. Yeah, I'm not going away from him center.
Speaker 1: The center looked right and the guard slid to the right, and then he went to the left and then tried to come back, and by the time he came back, he was sacking Stafford.
Speaker 2: I'm like, young bro, why would you do? Listen, hey, y'all hand that over there. I got to worry about this one. Yeah, this is the one that I gotta work. He's the one and they did. He did it again on fourth down. I'm trying to figure out, Like, bro, I'm not listening on a defense, O Joe, if you got Reggie White, if you got Bruce, you got alt. I respect everybody on the Office of Life defensive line because you're in the league, but I'm not a It's like, it's like a d why would you do why would you slide?
Speaker 3: Why would you double someone else? Other than Aaron Donald.
Speaker 2: Why would you double someone else other than JJ Watt, Why that's Jalen Carter. And he's the most disrupted right now. And I said this if he ever got in shape, because I saw him in college, not his last year. Last year he was bulldiving, but when he hunger and motivated. And I think he's motivated now because he's got some He's an All Pro, he's a Pro Bowl player.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: If in the next three years he's not a defensive Player of the Year, I ain't talking about a candidate. I'm saying that the defensive player of the year where they tell it called his name, defensive Player of the Year is Jalen Carter. He should be disappointed. That's the caountability this young man had. He's explosive, he can play the run, he's disruptive, he can pressure your quarterback. He punched the ball out because he did a great a one hand on the and punched the ball out of Kyon Williams.
Speaker 5: Van.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, he has all the tools now he should be thinking. Man, hell, I'm thinking. I'm thinking Hall of Fame. I'm thinking that they need to start to getting me ready for the size of fifty two a fifty four jacket.
Speaker 3: He has that kind of ability.
Speaker 1: Does he does? He know it though? Now if he can channel all that and understand how great he is or how good he is, now it's all about him understanding what you can see watch it from home. We can see the greatness inding.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's special.
Speaker 1: He got to understanding and funnel all that energy into his craft. He be he can be one of the best to ever do it.
Speaker 2: Uh, he showed up. So he's so quick off the ball or joe for a man his size. Man his size ain't supposed to be that kind of explosive.
Speaker 1: Not this first step is not supposed to be that fast.
Speaker 3: And he's powerful out out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's weight room strong, lo how I don't know if he can bench five hundred pounds and squad all that, But I'm talking about football strength to take a man. I said, that's that's the way you could tell somebody. Can you move a man against his will?
Speaker 3: His will? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I knew you're gonna say that, can you move him against his will? When he said, man, I ain't going nowhere? Ll you say?
Speaker 1: I think about it? I got three defensive tackles. Right, We did three, three different, three defensive tackles that were not only weight room strong, but on the field it showed up as well. And then their their first step quick as hell. Now watching Jalen Carter, he's one that's that's been able to do it.
Speaker 3: Aaron Donald weight room strong.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, a technical savage yes, with a quick with a quick step. I got two more for you though. Who do you got Remember Big Sam Adams?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember I played with I played with him.
Speaker 1: Man, Big Sam had one of the one of the quickest first steps man to be that size, but also weight room Sean and the one that take the cake. The only man I've ever seen put forty fives on the bitch bar to where it's it's no room left or you can't put them on there with the quickest first step as well. That God damn Vince wolfolk Man. And then he up under the bench talking, holding the conversation and with all the place the bar bended. Wow, why ain't even straight no more? He got all the forty five on there. I don't even know how much it was having people in the chat. If you know, if you lip weights, you could tell me, please tell me how much? Where you have all the forty fives on the bitch bar where you can't you can't put them on there.
Speaker 3: He holding the conversation with me.
Speaker 1: We in the weight room and he talking to me and slow, I'm not talking about bringing it down and coming back up right away. I'm talking about slow. What the hell you peet?
Speaker 3: What? Watch him? You know obviously, UH watching Jalen Carter.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I was disappointed in him because I thought he bull jobbed his last year.
Speaker 3: He know he's gonna be a top pick. Uh. The Eagles got a bargain. The Eagles should have never been able to get him at ten.
Speaker 2: But he had some he had some issues, he had some red flags, got a couple of you know, some trouble with the law and speeding and the situation that got himself into some trouble. But he's supposed to have been the number one overall pick. That's how good he is. That's how good he is. That's that's the accountability that he has and I and I think now he's starting to learn it. Hopefully Fletcher Fletcher Cox who was uh was there and retired. Hopefully he got an opportunity to talk to him, said, son, you can be Look, you got Reggie wife's potential. Everybody knows what Reggie the minister of the defense. Everybody know what Reggie was. Reggie brought it every game, every play, whether he was in Philly, Uh, he was in Green Bay. He retired, came back for his last year, played one year and in Caroline. People don't realize that Reggie play the year in Carolina because he you know, he had at that point in time, I think he had retired. Him and his wife Sarah had we gotta play, so Lake Norman Man, Jalen Carter. This Eagles team is gonna be a Everybody thought they was gonna be going to Detroit. There's like, no, we got the FC. We got the NFC championship game on our field, and we gotta tea. It's gonna be a great game. It's gonna be a great game because both games were close.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Both games were close, don't your Uh they won by eight on their field, and then Washington.
Speaker 3: Ended up winning.
Speaker 2: Uh in that last and sudden death wasn't overtime, but they end up winning on the last second when he threw that touchdown pass like four or five seconds.
Speaker 3: And the thing with Washington is because of their quarterback.
Speaker 2: Ohho, they believe they got a chance because look how many games that they won on the last possession, the last throw of the game. So we don't believe we're out of any game as long as we got that guy. Yeah, it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 1: I wonder what, I wonder what the weather. I wonder what the weather's gonna be like. But you know in d C, d C, Yeah, DC and Justice called Philly just as cool.
Speaker 3: Uh, you'll get you, you probably get, you probably get.
Speaker 2: I mean it started the game, look at the feel how it looked like, oh, it's just gonna be cold, and next thing, you know, no, no, yeah, so it's it's probably gonna be that next week, same thing, oh joe.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Eagles fans showed up outside the Rams team hotel today and started trash talking the players this morning. This comes after l a's Jed Verse said last week that he hates Philly and all their fans. Jalen Carter approached Verse pre game order to put the championship game bonus on the line.
Speaker 1: Verse decline, Yeah, Urse might have burse might have talked this trash. But boy, well he showed up today.
Speaker 3: Well he's gonna be defensive rook of the year.
Speaker 1: He showed up to day. He verse showed up to day as much as much as that's that's listening as a team. The team didn't win, But when you talk trash like that before a game, mm hmm. He backed it all up. Oh yeah, he backed it all up with his play. He was all over the place. He was jaylen Hurst.
Speaker 2: Hell, hey, I like I like jay La Carter, Jayla Corsay, you call it, put your put your bonus, put your money up.
Speaker 3: I was your playing, no man, I was your playing on your bad Yeah.
Speaker 1: He anyway, you know, as a rookie, he's putting that money on the line.
Speaker 3: H yeah, no, boy, I mean, what did it get? Seventy seven grand? But when it when it today? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Everybody? You know what when you get to the playoffs, everybody, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Y'all, I don't like I don't like that. I'm taking the play cut because I know my check. I know my check looked like in the regular season, and y'all get me. It was first of all, it wasn't near this when I played, So you could just imagine what I went to that I was. I retired twenty years ago. O your soul, you could know the checks wasn't nowhere near this. Uh So, I definitely wouldn't have been with the bet. Oh I would have bet like Green Bay because they were talking that ish or. I definitely would have bet all them bumps. I definitely would have bet all them for sure. Uh man, it's gonna be. It's gonna be a great game. It's gonna be. I don't know who had this. If you who had Washington and Philly on your Bengo card in the NFC Championship.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of teams had, but they.
Speaker 1: Might have had Philly. They might have had Philly in it exactly, but not Washington.
Speaker 2: No, everybody either had Kansas City. You had some combination Kansas City Buffalo, Kansas City, Baltimore, Baltimore Buffalo. That was the combination that you had in the AFC.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So, I don't think anybody's surprised that we see Buffalo in Kansas City. I think there's a lot of people in shock other than people like you know, uh earthquake quake be ause a big Washington fan. You know, Uh, there are a lot of people that are that are that are command of fans that grew that like, man, man, I'm tired of this losing somebody. I think somebody asked me today, man, if we got a chance. I was like, yeah, you got a chance as a football game, but I wasn't gonna putt no money on Washington, not against Detroit.
Speaker 1: I said the same I said the same thing when they asked me. I said, listen, Jayden, I say, Jaydon Dais just had a phenomenal season. But with the Detroit Lions have been able to do all season. Outside of losing two games and having some games where Jered Goff turned the ball over, they were still able to come out with a win and be victorious. I don't see them being Detroit.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 1: And then that was based off my eyes and what I saw correct, even though Jaydon Dames was playing phenomenal football, and boy did he prove me wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, hell, when you turn the ball over four or five times, what do you expect and you gave him a touchdown?
Speaker 3: You let him score points on their on your possession pick six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Then you took points off the board because you you you you were late with uh Williams on the post route and you allowed you allowed?
Speaker 1: Uh undercut it?
Speaker 2: Yes, and then they run they run a pass then let James up. Why would y'all throw he throwing the ball? Oh, Joe covering the out, he's gonna throw it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, now you know better than that. Now, listen, I can attest. When we're running in practice, they let you know if it's one on one, you give you a play either tucked the ball and run or throw then we live to see another down.
Speaker 2: Joe, we told him, if he not wide open, don't you throw that ball. I'm oh, Joe, I'm saying wide open open? Yeah, clear. If he's not wide open, don't you throw it? Tick, tuck it and run or let somebody get a souvenir.
Speaker 3: Right. Oh, but you can't turn what? Uh? Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Golf had? What four turnovers they had? I think they had five total?
Speaker 3: Who you beaten?
Speaker 1: Nobody? You ain't beat Listen, You ain't being the Sisters of the North. If they had a damn flag team.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. But it's gonna be a great game. I think it's gonna be a hopefully it's a great game.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Jane Daniels had a phenomenal season. I mean, I can't even imagine to see a rookie in the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Hold on, not not in the super Bowl, MAYU. You're playing in New Orleans. You know what New Orleans is, right?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, this is what hour from back to back on rouge.
Speaker 1: Not only is it hour you just came from UNSS you think about think about the story in the North yeah from unless you back in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: You're in a dome.
Speaker 1: So we already know how he plays when the weather's clear. If I just say, I'm just hypothetically speaking, people were to make it my goodness, it's.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how good this young man is. And everybody talking about the Bear should have traded. Know, if he's in the Bears, he's not doing what he's doing because guess what, Cliff Kingsbury isn't there there. Yeah, Cliff Kingsbury isn't there. Y'all think he's doing this without Kingsbury. Kingsbury has a relationship if you go back to look at it. Murray one rookie of the year his ability to resonate with quarterbacks. He was calling plays for Johnny Manziel when Johnny went to Heisman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go back.
Speaker 2: And look at his work with quarterbacks. As a matter of fact, I think he was the head coach of Mahomes. Was he the head coach of Mahomes when Mahomes that Texas Tech is Tech? I'm almost certain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: With Mahons threw for over almost eight hundred yards on Yo in a game. So guys, Scott, it's easy to say he should be well, the Bear should have trade. Y'all actually think Jane Daniel was gonna do that without Kingsbury. Come on, now, it's easy to say that, Yeah, trade, but you gotta trade all the other intangibles that go along with it. If Quinn gonna be there, if Cliff Kingsbury gonna be there, y'all believe he's doing that whatever he re flus and that and that.
Speaker 3: Our physicive coordinator.
Speaker 1: Absolutely there's no creativity. The volume