Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Pigs. Sign up for Prize Pigs today and use that promo code leading Off when you do. We're back. It's a fun Friday. The Welsh is on vacation. He is somewhere drinking butter beer in Harry Potter World. We've got fresh back from Seattle. He may or may not have joined a grunge band at some point for over the weekend. But he was at all the all star facilities, all the all star facilities, all star festivities. I think that's what I meant to say. My words don't work right by Friday. Everybody who watches the show knows this. Scott Bogman is here with us, the host of the Dynasty Football podcast. But Bogman, you were there live in Seattle, all the amazing stuff. You saw the futures game.
Speaker 2: Yes, mm hmm yeah, n our buddy, Brandon yep home run derby Brandon Funston.
Speaker 1: Was Funston upright or Hammer drunk for it?
Speaker 3: No? No, he was, he was upright. Yeah, there was no for him.
Speaker 1: But Fundston when he gets to Flex League in New York weird things happen for Funston. Wow, Oh, very loose, very loose. I think I was more of the loose guy at the Futures game. So yeah, I'll just leave it at that. So well, it looks like I was gone and not you, So there you go. It's that's what happens when you take a couple of days off. Crazy, So let it go. I know, just just move on. So let's talk about it. Let's talk about the draft first of all, which is a fun event that MLB is really trying to push and make a thing. I always say it's hard because you know, most general public and casual fans or even hardcore fans of baseball, you know, you don't get to see these guys play that much. You see a little in the College World Series, but it's not like college football every Saturday. It's not like, you know, you go through the NCAA basketball tournament, you see a lot of the guys go to the NBA. So I know, you know, we're familiar with some of the Skeens and some of the other guys that you know we're in the top ten. But how was that? Overall? Is a few for an event for you are just curious.
Speaker 3: As an event. It was very cool.
Speaker 2: Now, I had to talk to the Welsh about a lot of these players because I don't know a lot of the guys that are going. Obviously, I'm more of the Dynasty football guys, so I know the college football guys more than the college baseball guys and high school guys. But I talked to Welsh and he had basically said that, look, the Pirates seem to be passing on both the LSU guys and then the LSU guy, you know, Paul Skins went first and I got a big pop and there there was a good chunk of people. I mean, it was at the Seahawks Stadium and the booze were loud. But I did ask my buddy, who's a big Seahawks fan. I was like, is this just like the weakest roar you've ever heard in this stadium? And he's like, oh, yeah, you know, because usually it's filled to the brim in the Twelfth Man and all that stuff in Seattle. But it was a lot of fun booing Rob Manfred. But I feel like there might be more hatred for the Houston Astros, you know, I mean, especially in Seattle, you know, Division opponent. All that right, right, But I mean the vitriol for the Astros. They booed Orbit, the mascot when they were doing the mascot lineup before the home run derby and all that stuff. I mean, people are still mad, mad at the Astros, and that was They booed Kyle Tucker. They booed everybody, so that was fun to see as well.
Speaker 1: How was the derby for you as an event? You know, some people think it goes on too long. I always think I love the new time element. To me, it makes things move a little quicker. But certainly Julio put on a show. I was so mad though, box because I had money in a rose arena. And then after he advanced, guess what, Joey p put more money And then he got to the finals and JOEYP said, oh yeah, everything's coming up. Randy. I was one home run shy. I was screaming at my television, screaming, stop rushing. Why are you rushing? You need five more home runs? Stop it, stop rushing. He was swinging so fast. They would throw the ball so fast. I was losing my mind. It was terrible. But outside of my pain, how was the event? For you.
Speaker 2: It was great And I did a draft with the Welsh and a couple itl Army members and my two picks show were Randy Rose, Lorena and Vlad. So I was doing okay, I won no matter what in our pick them. But I also bet my buddy a bunch of money that Randy Rose Raine was going to be flat because I thought Lad was gassed at the end, and he was absolutely not gassed. He was playing choy or whatever he was doing. But yeah, I mean the timed element. So I had been to a couple home un derbyes before, but I've never been to one with the time element, and that just makes it so much better. You probably need to get the kids out of the outfield, to be honest, because another kid got drilled. So it's happened like two or three times the last couple, Like, just get him out of there, you know, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Doesn't that build character?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: I feel like that's you know, I think you can build character.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a hot take, but I think he can build character without taking one hundred and ten mile an hour to the face from a baseball.
Speaker 1: I don't know, well, maybe not to the face. What about to like, you know, the side of the back or something like that kid got into the face, so you know, yeah, get a maut of that's what gloves are. Four bogs. Put that glove up, son, Yep, that's right son. If you're not, you know, listen, you know you gotta get the glove up. All right, let's talk a little baseball because baseball is back and I want, I mean, it's very rare you get to talk about who was at all the All Star festivities in the game was actually pretty good too. Of course it moved very well too, uh the pace of game, but looking up at the stats bogs at the All Star Game of everybody and looking at some of the stolen based totals, it was really one of these things you sit back and just go, man, this is all really working and watching the All Star Game, which is typically something like paint drying. It was a good game. There's some good defensive moments, but the game moved, and all I kept thinking about was, man, the pace of play is really just changed the feel of the game. And even if they took it away, I felt like these guys would still be playing at that pace because now they're trained now and I think that's yeah. Maybe we'll see that at some point, but not anytime soon. I don't think so at the very least. But let's get to some of the headlines going on here, one of which is we have a winner of our Fantasy Pros premium. I tell everybody drop a comment below, subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB, and we give you a one year free premium subscription to Fantasy Pros. General Luke. General Luke, I salute you. You are the big winner. Hit us up mail bag at Fantasypros dot com. Again, mail Bag Fantasypros dot com. That's the email addressed to hit us up for General Luke. You are the winner. So all you need to send us is a screenshot of your subscription and we'll get you all set up there. We need your current Fantasypros dot Com user name too, so maybe it is General Luke. I don't know, but it's nice that we're doing good things for the military bogs. That's what I like.
Speaker 3: That's right. Get all the generals in.
Speaker 1: All the generals, and we thank you for your service. And again, hit us up Luke mail bag at Fantasypros dot com. Let's talk about Aaron Judge, no timetable for his return. This is not a good, warm and fuzzy feeling for Yankees fans or for fantasy fans, because if you have Aaron Judge in your rosters, you're kind of sweating right now. So, Boggs, what do you do here at this juncture in the season, Because if you have Aaron Judge, you haven't had them for a few weeks. The value of Aaron Judge in the marketplace is probably lower than it should be because of this uncertainty around the timetable. So are you just somebody you're just saying, hey, I'm stuck. You got a hold? Do you move other pieces you have to try to fill that Aaron Judge gap? Or do you sell them for fifty cents on the dollar and take somebody back that's playing, that has upside, that maybe had a bad first half.
Speaker 2: The only way I'm doing the last suggestion where you sell them for fifty cents on the dollar is if the rest of my team is outstanding and I'm still getting I don't know, fifty cents on the dollar is still pretty low. I mean, maybe seventy five cents, sixty cents, like somewhere in that range on the dollar. I just have a hard time selling him off for someone that's a tenth round or lower pick, you know what I mean. So I think because of investment, you're probably pot committed to Aaron Judge and just waiting because you're not going to get anywhere close. But I mean you're also like, this is not a player that's replaceable, that's not a replace level players, So you know, you do your best feeling in on the wire, maybe make a trade, maybe trade from a strength to get some more power, because that's what Judge was providing you obviously. So but yeah, I mean, it's never good when one of the first round pick goes out, and that's what's happening now, and you just kind of have to live with it.
Speaker 1: It's a tough spot for those people who have Fantasy playoffs coming because if you know, if you want to wait till September for Judge, that's fine in those leagues where it's you know, got to make it first, you got to make the playoffs. But in those you know, season long rodal leagues, you want to wait, maybe have a monstrous last six weeks of the season, that's fine. From Aaron Judge. But if you're fighting for your life right now to get in the fantasy playoffs, I think you got to figure out what that Judge value is. Lucky for all of you, we have a trade chart at Fantasy Pros. You can go there and see what the trade value is of Aaron Judge right now and go check that out. Maybe we'll throw out some fictitious trades on Monday show. Also, it's open season on Oo Sho Halo Tani or Joe hay Oh. That's oh my god, how did I miss this all this time? Or I could have been calling myself Joe Heyotani. I don't know, but that's a shirt that needs to be made. But anyway, Joe Haotani's available. Joe Hayotani also available for kids parties and other things. Apparently the Dodgers, which we all thought would be in on this mix. The Yankees apparently kicking the tires too, especially with this Judge injury. Yeah, Yankees are kind of in a bad spot and a starter. Yeah, you can use every who couldn't use both, let alone one guy and Cashman has gotten a lot of heat lately because, let's be honest, the Yankees haven't gotten to that top level in quite some time, So let's talk about it. Jason di Mingez, I imagine will be the framework starter of that deal.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Otani to the Yankees is a deal that could get done? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 2: I think the Yankees have enough in their system to make it happen.
Speaker 3: And that's I mean the Angels. You know, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: You heard Jeter and Big Poppy and a Rod talking about this before the All Star Game, and they had different opinions. I mean, Jeter, who's worked in the front office before, said I just don't know how you get it done.
Speaker 3: How do you trade a guy like this?
Speaker 2: You know, because what does that say to your fan base when you trade show Hey Otani?
Speaker 3: Why would they come back?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: That's a big part of it. And then it's like, well, what does a deal look like too? We've never seen the framework around a guy like Otani because there is no guy like Otani. So I think it's going to be if he does get moved, it's going to be an absolute blockbuster. And I would expect the Yankees or Dodgers to be the team in it. And I would expect it to be so many more pieces than we think, even for rental, because most likely whoever trades for him will get him to sign an extension, especially if he likes it there, so you're more likely to if you trade for him. But also if you're the Angels, you know there's no way he's coming back. He's not going to go with for six months and then come back to the Angels, so you are disappointing in your fan base, and that return has to be very impressive, even for rental players, So it's kind of a double edged sword. I still like, I don't see how the math maths for him to get trade like, because if I'm if I'm the Angels, I'm just like, I'm not trading him.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you how the math I'm gonna risk the same thing I told you to. Well, I'm gonna risk it you you unload a portion of the Anthony Rendome contract on somebody. That's how you make the math math because at the end of the day, that one hundred and fifteen million dollars over the next three years, you got to pay that JABBRONI that's the problem. That's how that it's not even I mean.
Speaker 2: Artie Moraine is really struggling to pay him right, he can't make his payments, and.
Speaker 1: You know it's here's the thing, It's like, how many bad contracts can you eat over the years, you know, I mean they've eaten a lot of bad contracts going back to Vernon Wells and Josh Hamilton, and you know, the end of the Pools deal was not good for them, and they always get in the same situation. Now, I think the Yankees are actually more of a long shot, tell you the truth. I think it's a harder sell. I think the Dodgers are the easy sell because it doesn't uproot him at all. He's in a spot where he could just stay in Southern California, just hop over, go play for the Dodgers, and then he's gonna hit free agency because I don't think there's any way that you can't imagine him going out to free agency. That's what I'm looking for when it comes to show hail Tony. Also, John P. Morosi has saying that the Dodgers are interested in White Sox right hander Lucas Gioledo. Now, because Morosi said it, I guarantee you it's untrue. Typically he just goes ahead and makes up things. I know this for a fact from a few friends of mine in the inside of business, that they literally need him to create a certain amount of content every day. So he literally will just go up and say this makes sense for this team, and I'm gonna put this. So there's no way that's happening. But that being said, do you have a landing spot in mind for Lucas Giolito or any other White Sox pictures because the White Sox got to start jetising some of these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, we don't have good rumors. I'll say that. I don't know that I'll call anyone's job out right here. Uh, but but yeah, look, uh you like like that one, uh Joe's math they I mean, you know that's the math.
Speaker 3: Mathin right right.
Speaker 2: Look, we don't have good There's so many teams that need starting pitching right now. So I don't think you could just say the Dodgers or the Yankees or whatever. The d Backs need starting pitching right the Reds. Yeah, I mean, so many teams that are Playoff eligible needs starting pitching. So you know it's gonna be a bidding war for these starters and they're gonna get traded for too much, which is why for the last month I've been trying to get it in Welsh's head that the Diamondbacks are probably gonna trade Jordan Lawler for someone that is not of Jordan Lawler's ceiling. And he doesn't want to hear it. But Perdomo just made the All Star team. Uh, they just drafted a shortstop out of Stanford in the first round of the draft.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So like nor is the piece to move for a big pitch. Sure, So in fantasy when it.
Speaker 1: Comes to some of these names, let's say you have them on your roster, like c sir Gilido or you know, Marcus Stroman or some of these guys that have pitched relatively well on bad teams this year who might get traded. They tend to have a lot, maybe an inflated value on the trade market. Are you somebody that wants to kind of cash in on that slightly inflated market value of those kind of pictures at this juncture the season before they get traded, because you know, you when a guy goes to a different spot, you never know how it's gonna work out. Sometimes those situations are really good. You know, you get the c C. Sabathias of the world when he goes and he puts the Brewers on his back and it becomes an MVP candidate. And then you've got some other situations where you trade for a guy and he's a complete bust and ends up really not helping a team. So are you somebody that just holds the line on these guys or do you kick the tires on some trade potentially where maybe their values is a little higher than should be.
Speaker 2: I like to test the waters, of course, to see if someone will give you an overpay. But in general, if a pitcher is pitching well and he's going to a better team, I want to hold onto that picture. So if he is getting moved, if he is getting flipped to a different team, like you said, yes, you can pick up struggles, new catcher, new staff, new defense behind you, different ballpark, different batters, like it's all different. But if if that guy is having a good year, I'm more gonna trust in whatever he's doing it is correct, and I'm going to lean on him keeping that momentum when he moves and still playing well. So I think for the most part, I want to keep those guys, but I'll always listen, always listen for and overpay, and don't burn any bridges. Don't be the guy that like, when someone offers you a bad trade, you go over the top and offer them a worse trade. Don't do that. Just be like, hey man, we're not even close. Hey lady, this is not working. So you whatever, This.
Speaker 1: Is not work. That's why I said right before my diver divorce, I said the same. Oh that right, Yeah, that's exactly what I said. Yeah, that's exactly the verbiage. Oh good time. Let's continue on here with a rookie lookie. Because the A's are trying to pretend like they care. This is fun, so they're calling up some prospects. Tyler Suderstrom is getting the call today. He did appear in the Futures Game, so Bodwin may or may not remember that. I know it was all a blur. Twenty one year old catchers.
Speaker 3: Seven innings the Futures Game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, I think it's always that they don't play nine, right, It's always the used.
Speaker 3: To, but they switched to seven. It might have something to do with beers.
Speaker 1: When the first started, it was definitely nine, but I think it's been seven for a little while. Now. I can't Welsh would know that's a Welsh thing. No, I asked, Well, he didn't remember either, so really it's been a while.
Speaker 3: I mean it happens once a year. Nobody remembers. We'll forget by next year. Oh so, so he's.
Speaker 1: A catcher with twenty home runs, not any speed there so the powers for real, it's hitting two fifty four. I don't know if he's ready necessarily coming from Triple A Las Vegas. The power numbers could be inflated because it's you know, Las Vegas, and you never know what PCL numbers. And then they are also calling up Zach Geloff as well, who is hitting three zero four with a four oh one OBP much higher. OBP was one hundred points higher than Soderstrum. He's at in five twenty nine slugging, got twelve homers twenty steals, so he could potentially help you out as well. Now to me, you know, I'm looking at these guys and Gelloff is the one that I would much rather be throwing fab on this week. What are your thoughts on these two a's prospects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Gelloff.
Speaker 2: Probably maybe in a two catcher league you're looking Solderstrum.
Speaker 3: But I think for the most part, it's it's Gelloff.
Speaker 2: And look, I mean, the the a's are so bad, you know, to do these moves really matter?
Speaker 1: This is uh, you know, it's very patronizing. I think to the fan base and be like, oh, now we're gonna call these kids up or whatever. But I guess here's my point is like, what do you serve at this point from doing that. It's not like all of a sudden you're gonna put your ends in the ballpark. Are these kids really ready? Maybe it feels like Gelloff is more ready than Soderstrum. But the only thing that I can think of from Soderstrum is you want to get his feet wet at the major league level catching some games. But I'm also concerned then you know, how often is he playing? Are you? You know, is he gets up to speed? You got to get those.
Speaker 3: Guys experience before they moved in the new ballpark in Vegas.
Speaker 1: I moved to Vegas. Yeah, it's gonna like these guys go just stayed in Vegas. Now they got to go all the way to Oakland instead, they could have just stayed right where they are in six months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just television.
Speaker 2: It's not that big a drive from Oakland to Vegas, right, what is the drive from Oakland to Vegas?
Speaker 3: It's not a salary. Yeah, so I don't know it is I mean the West coast.
Speaker 1: It's northern California. Yeah, I imagine I'll look, I'll google it while you continue to work.
Speaker 2: But but I mean look with the with the A's, I mean it's all condescending. It's like every move they do is insulting to the fan base. I had an A's fan send me a cell shirt, so I wore it to the home run derby. I got a lot of compliments on it and everything as well. But yeah, in terms of fantasy, it's Geloff, probably ahead of Soda STRM unless you're in a two catcher league and you have just avoid at that second catcher spot. Maybe try Soders some just to see. But yeah, I also am with you, Joe. I do not understand what the A strategy is by bringing these guys up at this point. It maybe you're just rewarding these players because they've been playing well.
Speaker 3: Uh you know.
Speaker 2: But you're also throwing a single a team out there every day, so maybe you know these are these are good moves. Anytime they bring up anybody, it's a good move for them.
Speaker 3: But it's also like, what.
Speaker 1: Is the point get off from the stall and base standpoints also intriguing. By the way, I nailed it eight hours, thirty seven minute, eight hours.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know where Vegas is pretty far down there. You know, the same amount of.
Speaker 2: Time it takes to get out of Chevez Ravine after a Dodgers game, so you know, might as well drive to Vegas.
Speaker 1: So A nailed it. By the way, in case you missed it. Early in the week, Podcasts Only the Welsh and I did a little recap of the MLB drafts, So if you're playing in dynasty leagues or even if you're not, some really good information on of those players against audio onlymans here and you want the prospect takes it. I just want to remind everybody because everybody knew we were off for a couple of days, and some people I know just watch us on YouTube or listen on YouTube. You have to go to the podcast fees, so go subscribe there and go get that show. It's sure it's like fifteen minutes long. We went through that injuries to talk about Yondi Diaz on the paternity list, so hits a home run on the All Star Game and then he says I'll be back in a few days. Max Freed will make a second rehab starts Saturday. All eyes will be on that, and then it's possibly good news for the Astros. Aforementioned to getting booed by everyone in Seattle. Altuve with the oblique begins a rehab assignment that's good on the weekend, and Jordan Alvarez will begin a minor league rehab assignment also at Triple A sugar Land, both of them, so that is good news, things moving in the right direction for both of them. Cason brings up a really good point. I'm going to get to that when we talk about betting. Before we get all that, first, we got to talk about something else, which, of course, is that time of the show when we make prize Picks. So if you haven't already download the app, go to prizepicks dot com and use that promo code leading off again one word leading off. You get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars and remember you could do football on there, you could do soccer on there. Anything. All the prize picking it's all happening now. So if you haven't go sign up with Leading Off and get your money in there, and you want to go during the NFL season, you go make picks then too. That's right around the corner also. But for me today, Tyler Glass, now, I know eight is a big number, but Kansas City is the team that keeps on giving strikeouts, so I think you can get over. I'm thinking double digits for mister Glass now today, Carlos Rodin making his triumphant return, six is the number for him against Colorado. I know Colorado's bad, but I just don't know how long Rodnna's in for this game. So I'm gonna go under on that one. And wander Franco in that same game with Casey eight hitter fantasy points, I'm gonna go over that. Bogs. You have any prize picks for the people today?
Speaker 2: First of you see how disorganized they were at the All Star Game. They didn't even introduce the raised players on the red carpet thing. They just left McClanahan and Franco out.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't even notice that. Just want to be crappier than that. Was the uniforms. And I know I sound like an old man. I hate it, I hate it, but they were terrible.
Speaker 2: They had the fields because the umpires in the National League had the same uniform.
Speaker 1: It looked terrible. It's they looked cheap on television. I'm telling you. On TV, they look cheap. They look like what you would get when you play I don't know, all stars at you know, the Little League or something, or travel ball. I mean I had uniforms that look better than that at times when I was playing travel ball. Unbelievable, I could. I like when they wear the uniforms of their team and that you're representing your team.
Speaker 2: I think that's part of the thing, don't you. I could not agree anymore.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it. Usually you yell at me for being the old man yelling at the sky. And finally I've gotten you there, so no, I'm already.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm over forty I'm there with you now, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're you're you're like Peter Pan, like I said before the show, Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: You? And Wells said when when you were talking about me, tell me you're single without kids.
Speaker 3: Without telling me you're single without kids, you could just.
Speaker 1: Bogman is in Seattle all weekend for every event, not just for one thing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna die alone, but I'm gonna sleep in every day up until I go into the dirt.
Speaker 3: So uh look at that.
Speaker 2: Sleep Well, Well here's my next sitting us back on track, Joe, I've got Edward Driguez.
Speaker 1: Over Farmers Market at eight am. You have to wake up.
Speaker 3: No, I've never been What is eight am? Does that really?
Speaker 1: I would wake you up at eight am to the farmer's market. I love a good farmers But anyway, thank you pass. I'm gonna go over six k's for Edwardrigez versus Seattle. He has the second highest k percentage in the league, twenty five point seven percent right now, and EDWARDO looked good. I think he had six k's and like four and a third in his return off of the i L last week.
Speaker 2: Kyle Schwarber over one and a half hits runs rb I c's four for twelve with two bombs against dar So if he just gets a hold of one, I can I think he can hit that in Trey Turner over one and a half total bases. Also against Tarvish, he's seven for twenty with two bombs, so hitting well of the three hundred there.
Speaker 3: So those are the three that I like for today.
Speaker 1: So let's talk a little betting here because Cason brought up a really good point, which is something that I've been talking about for I don't know two weeks now, which is with Otani potentially getting traded, there's value getting reinserted now into this American League MVP conversation. Corey Seeger is at the top of the board after Otani a plus seventeen hundred. I don't think Corey Zieger is winning MVP.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 1: Marcus Simeon, Wander Franco or plus thirty five hundred, so is Bobashett and Randy rose Arena. You know what that tells you, nobody has an idea. If it's the book is completely lost. So that being said, I want to talk about this a little bit because I think there are some interesting names that might potentially start to get into this conversation in the second half. Now, if Aaron Judge comes back sooner than later and there's this triumphant return with a bad toe and he's a warrior. Believe me, that narrative is gonna kick it into high gear. He is at plus twenty thousand right now further award, So just putting that out there. If you love Aaron Jodge that narrative, there's a narrative. Adley Rutchman at eighty five hundred is interesting because the Orioles just haven't gone away. He's a very likable figure. Boy.
Speaker 2: He had one top switch hitting in the home run Derby two by the way they were.
Speaker 3: I like it about that.
Speaker 1: He's an interesting one to watch. Vladdie hasn't played up to his ability in the first half. If he has a monstrous second half, that narrative could build. Jose Ramirez another guy if Cleveland wins, I would pay close attention to. He's also plus eight thousand. Lattis plus seven thousand and then see the problem with the guys on the Rays is like a Rosarin in Wander Franco cancel each other out a little bit. Same thing with the Texas guys to a certain except Boba Schett and vlad Jose Ramiers and Anatlie Rushman are two guys on their own. Basically bogs, but I think are really interesting. Do you have any ones that you would want to point out to watch where's adults? Did you? Says is a plus two at twenty thousand and two with Judge, he's way down in the l trop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think that's the Rangers won't get switcher.
Speaker 1: Him and Seer though, are.
Speaker 2: A little bit a ros Arena and Fronco, you know, like the teammates eating into each other. I mean, I just don't think Luise Robert is going to stay healthy. So that's difficult. One, you gave a number.
Speaker 1: And playing for a nothing team, a team that's not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: What about what about Tucker? Tucker's hitting two eighty eight. Tucker's at plus eighty five hundred thirteen fifteen swipes. Alvarez is going to come back and might sarge that team.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing. Alvarez is plus twenty thousand and two, so alare would be up.
Speaker 2: There if Astro surge, like they trade for a pitcher or something. When you look at those numbers at the end of the year, between all three of those guys, Tuckers are going to be the best because he's healthy the whole year.
Speaker 1: Probably probably. I think Hose Ramirez is a guy that has been underappreciated for the last couple of years, and Cleveland has overtaken them for that division, and he has got you want to talk about narrative of no help. Jose Ramirez is nothing. He has nothing around them. He needs to get out of nothing, he.
Speaker 3: Needs and he's not as good as he was.
Speaker 1: But he went back for the hometown. Jose went home for the hometown discount. You know, this is what happens sometimes. But yeah, even on this market, everybody because it's one that's moving.
Speaker 2: He's a good one, but it's all null and void. If a show he gets traded to the Yankees, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it does, right, But if he gets traded to the Dodgers, those numbers get cut by potentially.
Speaker 2: I mean, I might take Otani's numbers to this point versus anybody else's for the whole season.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe now, maybe, but I don't think the voting public, the voting body will that's true. Now they might, But here's the other thing too. You could see that Otani number still stay for al MVP and all of a sudden become plus money. Yeah, that's just if he gets traded to the National League and nobody emerges in the American League, he could still you could still get getting plus money, and I bet it start at two fifty, So we'll see how that goes. Him and Julio are the only two MVP investments I made previously, but we'll see how that goes. Another investment you should make is so Rare go and play in our league fancypros dot com slash Leading Off League and join the so Rare Army over at fanacypros dot com slash collect It's free, it's fantasy, it's cards. You have your players, you have them forever, they're yours. It's a beautiful thing, and you compete against other people for fantasy dominance. So go check that out as well on the DFS slate today. I know everyone's excited we're back to baseball. I would be looking at uh Dean Kramer, John Gray eight point six, eight point nine. Those are some nice cheap options potentially in tournaments in cash. Tyler Glass now against Kansas City, Lock it up, baby, he's had some time to rest a little bit. Line up that strikes out a ton, So give me that. Give me the stacks of the Yankees, the Rays, and the Texas Rangers, and if you want another big arm pitcher, Luis Castillo. Potentially also some value plays Austin Hayes a two point nine, Henry Davis at two point seven, and Owen Miller in the middle of that Brewers line up at two point five. I'm going with Randy Rosa Rain because I love that Tampa Bay line up today for my home run call, Bogman, where are you going for your home run call?
Speaker 2: Give me Kyle Schwarber against Starvish. I just I feel like he gets into one today.
Speaker 1: There you go. And looking at the home run board, JJ Tator still at the top right now. Actually, we have to update this after the Derby. I know that Wonkee was doing some Derby stuff, so this was pre Derby. On Monday, we'll have the updated version for everybody. And again I picked Tulio. I don't get forty or forty one. I don't know you should. You should get forty one. That would be super fun. If everyone picked somebody and that was just your numbers that went up, that'd be a good time for sure. So I want to thank Scott Boglin for hanging out with us today, dealing into the Welsh. We'll be back again on Monday with the Welsh, and we'll be back going five days a week, so we're right back at it. Everybody, Baseball's not leaving you, don't worry, not like some of those other places that just disappear on you. So Bog's great stuff today. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, and everybody who listened and watch enjoy the rest of your weekend too. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Bogman. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids, Joe Hay