Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show, on.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly's Show, Let's have some fun on a Thursday, a fantastic Thursday, And I am so unreasonably excited for tonight's show. First today is a huge milestone in American history, in world history, and I'll talk about that in just a moment. Someone pointed out that I never did get to the rich kids becoming communist thing yesterday. I'm gonna get to that tonight. An MIT economist is proving my point about all these foreigners in the workforce. There are good things happening still in the Trump administration. That's good. There are terrible things happening when it comes to young men getting married in the country, liberals having children, all that, And I'm not even I don't want to give too much away. In a little bit, and I don't know when this is going to be a half hour, forty five minutes. I'm gonna play for you a campaign ad that I heard for the first time this morning, and it had me in stitches, stitches, belly laughing by myself in my house, belly laughing. You're gonna have to wait for that in a little while. All that, so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Before I get to anything else, I need to wish Jewish producer Chris a happy anniversary. I know it's not your wedding anniversary, Chris. This is a much more important anniversary than that. This is the anniversary today. What is it, day, August twentieth. I probably should have known that ahead of time. This is the day eight years ago the world famous Jesse Kelly Show began and Jewish producer Chris was there. It wasn't quite so world famous back then. It was really a little closet at a local radio station, wonderful radio station KPRC in Houston, seven o'clock at night. Show had no earthly idea what I was doing, as I still don't. But Chris did the best he could, which we all know we can't expect much. But Chris did the best he could. We forged ahead, caught about eight million lucky breaks, and eight years later you get the incredible privilege of listening to the Jesse Kelly Show for three hours a day. Congratulations, not to me, not to Chris, to you. Now let's move on and talk about things that actually matter, shall we all right before I get to any of the other things. This is going to sound like a little bit of a repeat because I've been on this just off and on for a few weeks now, really honestly a few years now. But this is going to be about the intelligence agencies inside the United States of America and just how bad it is inside those intelligence agencies. Okay, so we're going to talk about Swallwell, Biden, FBI, things like that. Now, what's the latest story, Well, Eric Swalwell, Just to recap before I play this latest news story. Eric Swalwell was a congressman from California. He was on the House Intelligence Committee. I need to stress this again. You've heard me tell you this before. I've been on Capitol Hill. You walk through the buildings in Capitol Hill and you'll, yes, you'll see individual offices. You know, this is Bob from South Carolina. But you also have these huge conference rooms where the various committees meet. The Armed Services Committee this is their room, the Ways and Means Committee, this is their room. And I'll be honest with you, it seems like for the most part, when I was there last, which is twenty years ago, it seems like for the most part. You can just walk in. There's doors if you've already gotten through the metal detectors in past security, they're just doors. If they're unlocked, you can certainly just walked in. Except for one one committee. What committee is that? The House Intelligence Committee? I didn't know even really fully grasp what it was when I was walking through. I was running for Congress at the time, and I walked by the House Intelligence Committee thing, and it made me stop in my tracks, and my buddy, who had worked in Congress was with me, and I said, what's behind all that? Why? Well, this was not a metal detector. It looked like you were entering Fort Knox. This wasn't a door with a lock. Some fat security guard with a wand in his hand. Are those your keys? Sounds good? No? No, no, no no, it was big boy security. Why if you walk through those doors and there's a meeting going on, you are going to sit down and learn about the most classified national security secrets out there? Right now, that team of green Berets currently operating in Ukraine teaching them how to kill Russians. I'm not saying that's the thing that exists. I'm just saying they're talking about that in there, the CIA they've developed an asset, this asset, this asset has gotten right next to the newest commander of al Qaeda, and this asset is feeding information to America. They're talking about that in there, the latest Iranian plot to assassinate the president of the United States of America. How were they going to do it? What were the name? They talk about that in there? Our defense they talked, Okay, you get the idea. Incredibly important, incredibly secretive. Eric Swalwell was on that committee, meaning whenever they met, which was often, he walked through those doors. All the security, all the detectors, all the everything, he walked through those doors, and in his tiny, tiny brain, those secrets were rattling around. And then it comes to China, and we'll get back to this in a moment. This is China's going to be a big part of this. China does what so many countries do. China send spies out into the world to influence things and to gather information on things. Obviously, our spy agencies do it too, but China and Russia they have a particular specialty. And look, if I'm being honest, Israel does this too, a particular specialty. What is that specialty? Young attractive female spies are trained not just trained in plastic explosives in judo. They go through extensive training. There are children listening. I will not go into the details of it. They go through extensive training on making a man more pliable if you will, on worming your way into a man's life, doing the things necessary for him to want to keep you in his life. And then once you're in his life, you find a way to either manipulate him into doing things and or extract information from his mind. Eric Swalwell, who walked through those secretive doors every single day, would have a Chinese spy by the name of Christine Fang knocking on his apartment door that night. We know all this now from FBI documentation and enticing him in ways I'm not going to explain to you. I know the details, and nope, you're not getting him on this family show enticing him to open the door. He opened the door, things happen, He took his sleeping pills, and their Chinese spy, Christine Fang, had the run of Eric Swalwell's apartment to do. I think, look, you know what she's doing. She's photographing things, she's recording things, she's copying things, She's sending all these things back to Beijing. That CIA spy we have in Beijing. Yeah, he just got arrested and shot in the back of the head and thrown in a ditch. Why because their intelligence agency found out about him? How because Eric Swalwell got a little loose lipped late at night. It's a big deal. And as I've said before, it's not just about Eric Swalwell. Now Swalwell's in the news. Well, this is the latest on Swallwell.
Speaker 3: I just learned that the FBI has seized former Congressman Eric Swalwell's electronics. And this happened on Saturday. They took those electronics from him at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday and then from his Washington, d C. Home on Sunday. Eric Swalwell was not detained or arrested, and were told the federal investigation involved sexual misconduct allegations against him.
Speaker 2: Okay, Eric Swalwell's in the new now because a bunch of former staffers say Eric Swalwell harassed attack them in various ways. I don't know, I don't know the legitimacy of any of these there. It's a lot of women, so I assume there's some credence to it, but who knows. That's not the point of all this. I don't care about Swalwell. Frankly, I don't care about any of these stories. What I am very interested in, and what I will remain interested in, is just how deep China is into our country and people who matter, and people with information in their head that matters. And I have a story for you. In fact, you are gonna I'm gonna play it for you. I teased it, and I'm gonna play it for you, and You're going to laugh and then cry with me. You ready, We're gonna laugh and cry together.
Speaker 1: Hang on, get to care for rhinos week days with the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. And I almost forgot to remind you that tomorrow is asked Doctor Jesse Friday Off three hours belong to you. You've been amazing, fire your questions in. I'll answer all of them. Ask me anything Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. We'll get to all those tomorrow. Now. I promised you would laugh and then probably cry with me. To set up this little bit of audio I'm about to play you let me read from a government website. It pains me to do so, but here's the headline. Arcadia. That's in Los Angeles County, by the way, southern California. Arcadia mayor federally charged with acting as illegal agent of the People's Republic of China. She's already pleaded guilty. I should note. I'm just going to read you this little tidbit from the article. Bear with me, because I'm sure you're wondering. Okay, mayor of Arcadia. I've never even heard of Arcadia. Maybe I passed through once. What kind of thing was she doing? Quote? According to her plea agreement, from late twenty twenty to twenty twenty two, Wang and yowning Sun sixty five of Chino Hills, worked at the direction and control of the PRC government officials and coordinated with US based individuals to promote the PRC's interests by, among other things, promoting a pro PRC propaganda in the United States of America. She's Sung is serving a four year prison sentence. Wang and Sung worked together to operate US NewsCenter, a website that purported to be a news source for the local Chinese American community. Wang and Sun received and executive executed direcutives director, why can I talk directives from the PRC government officials to post pro PRC content on the website. For example, in June of twenty twenty one, a PRC official contacted Wang and other individuals via the weed chat encrypted messaging application with pre written news articles, including a PRC official written essay in the Los Angeles Times that stated, quote China's stance on the Xinjiang issue, There's no genocide in Xinjiang. There's no such thing as forced labor in any production activity, including cotton production. Spreading such rumor to defame China, destroy Xingxiang's safety instability, weak in local government, and suppress China's development. Okay, what was this lady's name again, Eileen Wang? Now I have something that you have not heard, and I just want to tell you we verified this. You are going to think when I play this for you, that we cook this up, that this is something Jewish producer Chris and degenerate produce Sir Corey cooked up in their little weird producer lab as a funny, little parody thing on my life, Chris, you didn't even edit this right. This is not edited. This is not No one touched it, No one touched it. Would you like to hear a campaign ad from Eileen Wang for when she was running for mayor? I would like you to hear this campaign ad. So tell me is this does this sound like someone who's a Chinese spy?
Speaker 3: As we don't tell you? Wait, Tan Sam sent Chan he don't.
Speaker 2: See you see about the whole up Akidia c My name is signing Wayne and Ronnie Akidia City Council. Least Street had chat on this issue on my poor please support and filthy on the Womberg Thank you, please support and vote me. This is I ain't Wayne. I'm not kidding. That's real ad. Obviously that's hilarious because I'm inappropriate. But if we have to cry together, that's Eric Swalwell, that's Eileen Wayne. How many scientists we just had? One? I believe it was from Stamford hopped on a plane, flew over to China and gave speeches in a university that Americans are banned from giving speeches in because they work with the United States military. How many do you think it's just Irene, it's not. It's deeper than I rank. Seric Swalwell, it's how many people at the FBI think about this? What is the number? I think the number is thirty five thousand. That might be wrong, which is staggering, thirty five thousand employees at the FBI. That's rough. But let's say it's thirty five thousand, all right. Well, a lot of those are going to be people who don't have access to critical information. But I think we know a lot of those are people who do. So let's narrow that way down and let's say there's five thousand men who have access to critical information, national security information inside the FBI. Now, think any of those men have been at a hotel out of town on a work trip before maybe a comely young Chinese woman comes up, Hey, want to buy me some egg roll? How many people inside the United States of America are working with the communist Chinese government. I'm not going to get off of this. I'm not letting it go because I'm worried. I think works posed there speaking of the FBI. That actually leads me perfectly. I didn't even do that on purpose. That leads me perfectly into this operation. Round River that I already talked about briefly, but we have to hit on this because I think it'll be pretty revealing for how the media works intelligence agencies before we do that. Speaking of the Chinese, you know what else they do. Remember when I told you, Remember we talked about this. China has a mission. One of their missions is they're trying to gather information on every American citizen, everybody, not just FBI people or Eric Swahwell or Irene rang all people. They want your information. So they have hacking networks out there that are working day and night to get your information. Don't you want somebody to protect you? Do you think the FBI is gonna protect you? LifeLock will protect you. LifeLock monitors hundreds of millions of data points a second. Anybody out there fooling with your stuff, LifeLock finds out and they let you know. And if they burn you, they wipe out your bank account, they take out loans in your name. LifeLock doesn't abandon you. That's when they're at their best. They're million dollar protection package will fix it. You join now. You save up to thirty percent off your first year with the promo code Jesse call one eight hundred LifeLock or go to LifeLock dot com. Promo code Jesse terms apply, We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Get the cure for rhinos. Week days with the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Now, all this stuff about possibly compromised FBI people and whatnot leads me perfectly into this story, which again we have touched on. But I want to drive a point home. I brought it up a couple days ago. Operation Round River. Have you heard of it? Does that ring a bell? If not, don't worry about it. What was it though? Operation Round River? Again, we have to do some rewind here, and this is important. Joe Biden, from his earliest days in politics, Joe Biden was viewed by his family as a conduit to enrich the Biden family. Whatever position Joe Biden was in, Senator, vice president, whatever, whatever position he was in, gave him different levels of access to the Treasury, and Joe Biden was to use those levers to get money flowing into the hands of his family members. That's why the by family had so many LLC's. That's why Hunter Biden has text messages complaining that he asked to kick up ten percent to Dad, as if he's the mafia boss. You understand how all this worked. Okay, So Donald Trumps president gets elected president in twenty sixteen. The intelligence community hates his guts because he's not owned by the deep state like so many other people were. In fact, he had serious questions for them. He wanted to change things and they didn't want to change all right, Democrats are desperate to get rid of Donald Trump. They don't like this Bernie Sanders guy who's winning the primary because they say, oh, okay, you got it. But this Joe Biden, he had a problem. You see a serious problem. Yeah, he was Barack Obama's vice president, and he was a United States senator. But well, let me ask you this. If you were a United States senator, you don't even have to know all the details. Neither do Well, I've never been a senator, but let's say you're a United State senator. Let's say you've got a couple kids, a couple brothers, maybe a cousin. You decide you want to be corrupt and you want to be corrupting. You want to start enriching your family with foreign money. You want to do favors as a senator, and you want to enrich your family with foreign money. Now, even if you're super careful lawyers, accountants, everything, even if you're super careful, when you start wading into the dark world of criminality, eventually that is going to be found out by law enforcement. You know, if I if I find a bag of cocaine on the sidewalk right now, and I walk down to the street corner and I say, who wants some cocaine, Give me a hundred bucks and you can have my cocaine. And I sell it for a hundred bucks, and I walk away gonna get caught. Probably not, it's one time. But if I sell that hundred bucks and I say to myself, wow, that's some pretty easy money, I think I'll get some more. And I think I'll get some more, and I think I'll get some more. And that's how I live my life. Is selling cocaine is law enforcement eventually going to find out, Wow, there's this six foot eight adonnas who's selling cocaine in the area. Of course they are. They're gonna find out my name. They're going to get wind of it. Well, if you're a politician and you are setting up lllc's with your family members lll s'es that are doing business with oftentimes hostile foreign enterprises, and you're a United States senator, it's inevitable that they're going to find out. They're going to get word. The Federal Bureau of Investigation didn't have one, didn't have two. They had a leegen of people who came forward and said, Uh, Joe Biden's got some really crooked stuff going on. Joe Joe Biden is breaking the law. Joe Biden's taking in money from foreign countries, it's all funneling through his family. Hey, FBI, Joe Biden is corrupt. Now the FBI, the FBI is supposed to protect you and me from people like that. They're supposed to go after people like that with a vengeance. It's not just that they're supposed to track down the January sixth grandma who had a cup of coffee in the Capitol. They're actually supposed to take down people in power when they're doing incredibly corrupt things. But the FBI didn't do that. You see instead, the FBI covered it up. Now, when I say the FBI covered it up, you know what I picture, and I'll tell you this is the first thing I pictured. Okay, the FBI covered it up, So what's that mean? It was probably one supervisor, maybe in the Washington Field office. He's a Democrat. He didn't want Joe Biden to lose or get in trouble, and he wanted to defeat Donald Trump. So so one supervisor stepped in and ah kind of poured cool water all over the investigation. And it didn't go anywhere. Oh no, no, no, no, no. Operation Round River. That was the FBI operation to protect Joe Biden. They not only created it, they named it. It got a name. The corruption was so widespread it got a name. And that brings me to this little moment that I'll probably have your head explode more than Irene. Rang You ready for this? Do you happen to remember? But just stop me, stop me if this rings any bells for you. Do you remember all the times you turned on the news when Joe Biden had some trouble brewing for him. Do you remember all the time the media said this. The FBI is now investigating whether those alleged hunter buy an emails are actually connected to a larger foreign intelligence operation. They may be related to a foreign intelligence operation, foreign intelligence operation, foreign intelligence.
Speaker 3: Foreign intelligence, foreign intelligence operation.
Speaker 2: For all we know, these emails are made up.
Speaker 1: The information found on the laptop may be part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
Speaker 2: Part of a Russian disinformation effort, described by many intelligence experts as having.
Speaker 3: Hallmarks, all the hallmarks, rather all the hallmarks of a Russian Russian Russian disinformation Russian disinformation, disinformation campaign.
Speaker 2: This is a classic example of the right wing media machine. Do you know what Operation Round River was? The Federal Bureau of Investigation in an effort to defeat Donald Trump and run a protection racket for Joe Biden so he could become the next president. They ran an operation which they named and the operation was any exposure the Biden family gets for their criminal conduct will immediately be classified as Russian disinformation and thrown into a locked vault. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is so corrupt, is so evil. They ran and named an operation to bury accurate information, information they knew to be true. By the way, they knew all this was true, and yet they ran and to bury that information so Joe Biden could be installed as president of the United States of America. And then after he was installed, of course, he filled up the country with twenty million form barbarians, destroyed the dollar. You know, the rest is history. Now, the media was obviously handed those talking points by their contacts in the intelligence community. I already hate the media enough. I don't need any more help there. My concern is just how broken is the intelligence apparatus in the United States of America. Act kind of a big deal, wouldn't you agree? Let's move on before I freak myself out. I just wanted to drive that point home. That's Operation round River. Now, let me drive this point home. I can't be home all the time. I have a wife, two kids, and a big idiot dog, and I can't be there all the time to look out for them. If there's a bad man outside of my house right now planning bad things, how would I know. I'm sitting here talking to you, I wouldn't know what pause. Yes, I would now because I have simply safe. I want you to know that simply save what I love most about them. It's not just the alarms, right, It's not just the ring doorbell. It's not just that I love that the cameras are monitored smart AI powered outdoor cameras. They detect suspicious activity and they alert a US based agent. Hey, hey, there's a problem. What happens there, Agent Pipes in Hey, call nine to one one. I have simply saved watching over my family twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. And that's peace of mind. I don't have some expensive contract I have to sign five ye no, no, no, no. Simply Safe just provides incredible service. It's been protecting your world in mind twenty years. Celebrate their anniversary. Save sixty on your new simply Safe system simplysafe dot com slash Jesse sixty percent off at simplysafe dot com. Slash Jesse protect your family. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Get the cure for rhinos. Week days with the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Member Tomorrow is ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get all your questions emailed in right now. The Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com gonna be a real good time. In fact, let's clear some of these out King Kong Kelly. Yesterday you mentioned you were gonna talk about why all these socialists are rich kids, but your add got you distracted and you never got around to it. In the name of a just merciful gud, the name of a just merciful gun, can you please tell us why you think these spoiled rich bread or comedies? Thank you for your time, and can you let the bar eat? His name is Chill Headline of course DSA. That's the local comedy group whatever co chair in New York City. Reportatively reportedly lives in a one point five million dollar home his rich parents bought for him. Okay, now, let's not make this just about him. Why is it How is it possible that all these communist leaders throughout history they're not hard scrabble. Life was rough, things were unfair. They're almost all rich kids, almost every one of them, without exception. The only exception I can think of right now would be Stalin. I believe it's stopped. Lennon Rich kid Mao, a champion of the rural farmer. His dad was a rich farmer, had a bunch of employees, Jay Rich kid Rich kid Rich kid Pole Pot Pole Pot was more than a freaking rich kid. Do you know where? You know how pole Pot learned to be a communist before he went on to butcher twenty five percent of the country of Cambodia. Do you know where he learned? How he learned that? His family, they were in there like swimwear with the royal family in Cambodia, so much so that pole Pot was allowed to go study abroad at fancy schools in France. Polepot didn't learn how to be a dirty comedy on a field trip to China. He learned it in France. He's he's out there sipping cappuccinos. Chris is cappuccino French. It doesn't sound French. It's gotta be Italian. Whatever. He's sipping something in French in France, and he and Croixsants and learning to be a communist mass murderer. How is that possible? That's it possible? That shouldn't be possible. Surely these people are hard scrabbled to true believers. How is it possible? You know? We talk about Mamdani in New York City, and we've talked many times before about who elected him, and of course overwhelmingly it was foreigners. American born New Yorkers rejected Mamdonnie. Foreign born New Yorkers embraced Mamdannie. Okay with an exception, Wealthy young women. Wealthy young women. You know, daddy's paying for my five thousand dollars a month apartment in New York. I'm going to Bloomingdale's or wherever. These fancy stores are wealthy young women. How is this possible? What drives this well here? It is when you have when you gain financially in life. I'm not going to say that comes with guilt. It doesn't, but it can. If you gain honestly financially, then it can come with the feeling of duty to people around you. Does that make sense? This is the good part of it. I'll be honest with you right now. I have always been I gonna toot my own horn here. I've always been a good tipper twenty twenty five percent. Always you have to work hard to get me lower than that. I leave pretty good tips. Now it's not twenty five percent anymore. I leave good tips now. Why I screw off for a living and I'm doing well now, and it kind of I feel like that's a good way to give back to working people. Does that make sense? Now? Why do I do that because I'm a great person. I'm a terrible person. I just feel like helping someone else. Hey, that waitress, that red lobster waitress, I had an extra fifty bucks, go pretty far for her. There you go, right? Well, I said that can be healthy, and I think to an extent, that is healthy. If you're doing well, hopefully you give back where you can, church whatever, hopefully. But if you have money you didn't earn, If you have privilege you didn't earn, you grow to resent it. You don't appreciate it. This is not universal, but oftentimes you don't appreciate it. Certainly if mom and dad are not on you about learning to be grateful, talking to you about how blessed you are. If mom and dad are not on you and purposeful about that, you know what happens. You start feeling like you're the bad guy. You're the bad guy. You're the one who has thing. I have so much. Dad bought me a brand new Ford Mustang when I got my license. My friends can't even afford a car. Screw this Ford Mustang, and you know what, screw Dad. And because of that, these communist leaders because they were not given proper guidance by their parents. They grow up to resent their parents. They grow up to resent wealth and to give their lives meaning in purpose. They decide to go scrape up the malcontents in society and whip them up in a murderous frenzy and convince them that they should go butcher all the people who have more than they do. That is what happens rich kids. Nothing wrong with being a rich kid. Maybe you are a rich kid. But rich kids who are not given the proper guidance by their parents, like I said, gratitude and things like that, they are super susceptible to this. They will go to the dark side because they feel like it gives their life meaning and it gives their life purpose. This is why this happens over and over and over and over again. That's why it's almost impossible to find a communist, a powerful communist, a leader who is not wealthy, either grew up wealthy or is wealthy. Now, this is what drives them, and it makes them super dangerous, by the way, because that destruction there they're sewing, it gives their life meaning, it pleases them. It's really sick anyway. That's why, all right, I was right about something, you know. I'm going to focus on that for a little while. I was certainly right about pure Talk. I love that you're happy. I love that I get your pure Talk emails. I love them. I read them all, even if I don't read them all on the ear and on the air. I love your pure Talk emails. And I love it that everybody knows what I know. Now. American based customer service is like the greatest thing ever. When you switch to Puretalk, that ten minutes on the phone, it's like you're transported back to nineteen eighty where you could just pick up the telephone and when you called a company, you spoke to an American who was trying to help you, help you. That's pure Talk, one hundred percent US based customer service. You don't need the big wireless companies. You don't need to pay what you're paying. You can pay a fraction of that to be on the same towers. Go with a company led by a veteran, Vietnam veteran that hires Americans, and all you have to do to switch is spend ten minutes talking to an American, pick up that phone, dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero. Say Jesse Kelly, we'll be back.