Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. As we turned through everything out there now, but there's good things happening right now. I understand you're frustrated with a couple of things. We'll get to those in a little bit. But here's a bad thing that's happening. First, let's recap what I said. I almost had Jewish producer Chris go back and pull me saying this, but then, you know what, I didn't want to have to deal with the eye rolls and the old brother and I have to I hate my life and things like that from Chris. So I'm just gonna go ahead and recap it for you and for Chris. The mass importation of foreigners into a country is like a d and the country gets hooked on the drug. It becomes addictive. Now, just like a drug, it's harmful, it's harmful to the body. It's in fact killing the body, it's killing the country. However, addiction is powerful and people struggle. Sometimes sometimes people never overcome it. People struggle to overcome addictions, even addictions they know are bad for them. But maybe that's you listening to me right now. By the way, I do believe you will win if you keep struggling. But maybe that's you right now. Maybe you are deep into alcohol addiction or or drugs or something like that, and maybe by this point in time you know you want to stop, you know you should stop. Maybe by now you've said to yourself, I can't break this. I'm never gonna break it. I'm not gonna do it. By the way, that's a lie. Yes you will. But people get to that point. Addicts get to that point all the time, and they even tell people, which is always a lie. I don't even want to stop. They all want to stop. Everybody does.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: A nation gets hooked on the mass importation of foreigners, and there's a couple reasons for it, which we need to discuss, because there's an mit economist of all people who makes my point for me here. You know why Democrats like it, why communists like it. Communists like it because, well, they vote. It's power. It's political power for them. They're clearly getting these people to vote. The even the ones who don't vote, they're having a thousand kids and they will vote. It's it's political reinforcements. If you're if you're in America hating Democrat, it's a no brainer. It's just it's baked into the cake. The more foreigners that are here, the better off you are. The fewer foreigners who are here, the worse off you are. So you need more foreigners. Okay, so let's set that part aside. Why is it? Why is it we still struggle with the Republican Party too, though some of this is an older way of thinking, but okay, older way of thinking. You know, we're making fun of Darlene Graham. She's Lindsey Graham's sister, running in a Republican primary in South Carolina. Okay, good. Her primary opponent is Ralph Norman. I hope you didn't think you were getting me or you here. This is Ralph Norman.
Speaker 3: We have to have a pathway, but you have to get the illegals out of the country. Now are you either legal or you're not? And you get them out of the country, and then you have an expedited area for those workers who have been here and have not called trouble and provide work and for different companies. You have an organized way to do it.
Speaker 2: What well I'll get the illegals. But if you haven't been here and caused, well, let's get him a pathway. That's an amnesty. We all know what he's saying. Okay, why what is going on? Well, setting the communists aside, let's talk about the corporate world, because that's what drives this. That's always what drives this. The large corporate donors who write large checks to Republicans. They are what drives so much of this legal immigration system we have in the country, which is so terrible and so broken. If you're a company and you need people, you know, what's a burden, what's an incredible burden. In fact, Via Chris had to go through this before. When you have to hire somebody, because you have to hire someone, you have to make sure you find someone who's the right fit. But it's more than that, and I'm just laying this out. I know you know this, but it's more than that. It's not just the right fit. You got to bring someone in. You hope they fit in in the office. And now once they know you know where the coffee pot is, and once they know how to press all the buttons, once they know how to do their job, you have to worry about that free person leaving. And by the way, if you're an employee, I'm glad you have that freedom. I'm glad that I don't hate that, but it sucks to have to Oh crap, what if Corey quincident? What if Chris quits? It's a nightmare. You don't want people to want to quit that. It's not just the salary you have to pay them. That they are free men. Chris and Gory are freeman. Walk out right now. Ain't nobody stopping them? That they are free men. It creates a stress, a strain on employers. Oh my gosh. But there's a solution. You see. I could fire Corey myself. And then what I'll do is I'll go tell the government that heck, I've been looking for people, man, and I can't find anybody. So would you send me somebody from India? About seventy percent of H one b's come from India, by the way, that it's why I keep using that, But would you send me someone from India? But here, listen, this is how this works. I get this guy in. Let's say I get that H one B. I get this guy in from India, and I say Hey, ran Deep, welcome, Welcome to the chapel, my cup Land. I own him. It's not just that I don't have to pay him what I'm paying Cory. I never have to stress, ran Deep taken off for the guy across the street because it's my h one b I own him. He's a slave.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I know I have to pay him, and I know there are laws that he's gonna get some benefits and things like that. But I have taken away for me. Is an employer a huge burden these Americans. If I'm a if I'm a United States of America, if I'm a corporation in the United States of America and I have to hire Americans, well, not only do I have to pay them a fair wage, a wage that competes with other companies, I have to provide probably some benefits. Hey, do you have a four to one? K Am? I going to get some vacation time? Up? Does the air conditioning work in the office that?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: These Americans have have demands.
Speaker 5: You know who doesn't my plan my cup Lan make affordable California.
Speaker 2: Because he only gets to exist here with my good graces. Anytime I want, I can tell ran Deep, uh Hey, I don't like the office smelling like curry anymore. You're fired. And you know what, he has to get on a plane and he has to fly back to India. How long have American corporations been getting hooked on this drug? Hooked on ran deep years.
Speaker 4: In years and years, decades, for decades, American corporations have been getting hooked on the drug of the mass importation of foreigners.
Speaker 2: And now our country is hooked on that drug. And even when you get a Republican to step up and maybe try to do something about it, you'll get business leaders bending his ear every other day. Well hold on, I mean, I knew to need a few remember that story, and I'll screw up the details. So I'm not going to of Trump. Trump's good on this issue, by the way. I know he's not perfect. We're gonna talk about that. But Trump's really good on this issue, and he knows it. He said a bunch of dumb things, but that's Trump. Whatever. He's good on this issue. Even Trump though Trump, hey, let's go play some golf. He goes golf and with his corporate buddies, gets back from golf, and boom, they get approvals of thousands more h one bees. What do you think happened out there on the golf course. Hey, mister president, listen, hey, look, I love your agenda. All right, America First, I'm with you, mister President, And of course I'm gonna be contributing to your superpack. Of course, you know we go way back, we go way back. But do you really do you really want me to hire ten thousand Americans? Look, I've looked, I can't find the talent. I I need some h one bees. I need to bring in some of those choice people from India. That's what my company needs. Do you think you could give me ten thousand of those fifteen thousand of those? Well, those are ten fifteen thousand American jobs that are gone now. They went to foreigners. It's a drug. It's a drug poisoning the United States of America. It is We're not supposed to be some multicultural disaster of a country. I don't care how many times your stupid social studies teacher referred to us as a melting pot. We are supposed to be America, an American culture, and yet we are hooked. Mit professor drives the why home, the why we will discuss in a moment before we discuss that, because maybe you're sitting there thinking, well, Jesse, we do have to have these guys. We don't have Americans who are trained. We don't have America. That's a very good point. We'll address that in a moment. Now, how are you going to find your next employee? You're gonna fly over to New Delhi or you're gonna go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. I would suggest you go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. And you know why, because that great employee, that American your looking looking for, they're already waiting there for you. They are hardworking, they are ready to go. The resumes already uploaded. In fact, they were online this morning looking for another opportunity to get back to work and help you grow. The only thing that's missing is you haven't signed up yet. ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse. Lets you try it free. Four out of five employers get somebody good the first day. ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Member, you need to email your ask doctor Jesse questions into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I just talked about how the mass importation of foreigners is the drug. Nations get hooked on at Companies get hooked on it. They want the slave labor, they want the control, pay less it's it's it's it's something countries get hooked on. We're not unique. Now if I bring that up, somebody will inevitably and honestly accurately say, but Jesse, we don't have this here. We don't have that here. We don't Jesse, we don't have enough of this. You know, pick your job and someone will tell you that, Jesse, we don't have nurses is a big one. We don't have enough nurses. Yes, But see this goes back to the whole drug thing I was talking about. This is why I love the drug analogy so much. It's not just because I came up with it. Countries they learn to adapt to the industrial needs of the country as long as you don't start bringing in foreigners. For that meaning, if i'm you know, they love to act like foreigners built the railroads in America, Well, it was all the Chinese. The Chinese built like fifty feet of railroad in this country. And to this day, your idiot school teacher told you the Chinese built the roads in America. If you want to build a railroad across the United States of America and you're a railroad company, oh no, I can't find enough Americans who know how, or know or want to or things like that. Okay, Well, what happens then is one of two things. Either A I can go to the government and say, bring me foreigners, or b I can begin the process of creating the workers I need here in the country education systems, training systems, financial incentives. If I don't bring in foreigners, then it forces the corporations and the university system and frankly the government itself to start figuring out a way to get Americans into these jobs. We have legions of Americans who have checked out of the workforce, and in the next breath, they will tell us that we have to bring in foreigners. No, we don't have to bring in foreigners. And every time we bring in a foreigner, what it does is it disincentivizes companies and governments and universities from creating the training programs that are necessary to get Americans in these jobs. That's why it's a drug. You know what it is. You had too many beers last night, and you woke up and you're hungover this morning, and you know what, you could do, what you probably should do, go for a walk, maybe sweat it out a little bit, exercise a little bit, drink a lot of water and eat healthy foods, or you know what else, you could just have a morning beer take the edge right off. Granted you're gonna feel twice as bad the next day, but that's what you could do. Here's from this MIT economist. This is a bright Bart article. This guy says the educated elite has given up on the education of Americans because they think they can fill any skill gap with importing those skills via the H one B program. Whether they are nurses, whether they're doctors, whether they're programmers, that's the problem. This guy's name is Darren. I'm gonna screw up. His last name Assi Moglue. He's a parent. I think he's from Turkey. It is yeah, oh no, he's ooh oh, what did I screw up? He's an ethnic Armenian. I don't know if you know this. There's some tension between those peoples. He's an ethnic Armenian who used the H one B program to migrate from Turkey. Yeah, I thought he was in Turkey anyway. Now, I'm not going to read any more of the article, but you understand he's talking about it, and this is a guy who used it to come over here. This is what happens. If I'm a hospital, I need nurses. Hey, we're fifty nurses short. I can look, I don't see fifty nurses on the market in my area. And I can just immediately run to the government and say, hey, can I have somes? Or I can say, uh, oh, do I need to go down be proactive. Let me get with the local community college. Let me set up a job fare at the local high school. Let's get a training program, and hey, you know what, how about an internship program. Let's get some young women in here. I guess dudes too. Let's get some young women in here and teach them the basics. Let you know what, Hey, let's jack up the better salaries a little bit. If we're paying fifty thousand dollars a year, let's make it fifty eight plus some benefits. Let's you see what I mean. You force companies. You force governments, you force universities to create the incentives that are needed to bring Americans into these jobs. But if you bring in foreigners, they have no incentive to do so. None. None. If I'm that hospital and I know I can just go wine and you'll send me fifty people from Haiti, I'm not going down to the local community college. I'm certainly not raising salaries. I'm not I'm not going to offer benefits. I don't have to do any of these things. All I have to do is say, couldn't find anyone, send me foreigners. And then you walk into the break room.
Speaker 5: My plan markup LAN make affordable California again, will recognize children's who maintain gp A level three point eight seven, three point ninety three.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants that. And then you tell them to turn on some music and.
Speaker 6: It's don't see what's nie ni akiya? Decent you?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Could you clean out the coffee pot?
Speaker 6: We don't sell you. Wait, Trient used to me sent you chin. You don't see you are used to attach reaching see.
Speaker 2: If I a whole doesn't sound like she wants to that's the problem. Let's do some emails next.
Speaker 1: Get to care for Rhinos week days with the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday, as we close in on the end of the week. And don't worry, we'll be back here next week as well. So I owe you emails. Let's do some emails here before we before we waited to ask doctor Jesse Friday. Hey, Jesse, I'm listening to your answers to the person who asked about discrimination against Indians. From now on, when my liberal kids complained about how tough the job market is, I'm just going to say, yeah, that's tough. When I was your age, I didn't have to compete against half the world being imported here or staying here after college to take the jobs at half the market rate. It's a great thing to drive home to families. If you know a family, a family of Libs whose kids are Libs, and they start complaining to you about the jobs market, drive that point home to them, because it's true. We have over fifty percent of college graduates without a job, a record number, a record number moving back in with their parents. And I know these families because I live around them and they're my friends, and they are flabbergasted because their kid grew up, worked hard, job, sports, and then of course they had to bust their butt to try to get into a college in this country. And they bust their butt, they go to college. Maybe mom and dad could afford to help, maybe they couldn't, but we would talk all the time. Oh, he's doing so good man, he's killing it right now, engineering degre. He's got a three point five. Jesse, I don't know what happened. He can't find anything, Jesse, he can't find a job. Now, you combine the foreigner aspect with AI. I read a stat today that we're losing sixteen thousand jobs a month, and I don't know that there is one hundred p cent acurate. I'm just telling you a stat. I read sixteen thousand jobs a month because of AI. So you have a double whammy of the AI job losses and then the foreigners taking American jobs. You have American kids and grown adults too. I know this happens to order. People who have done the right things, worked hard, got this, got that, and they're getting spit roasted. On one end, it's foreigners and on the other end is AI. You can't do that and we still have I mean, this crap. It has to die in the Republican Party, this way of thinking.
Speaker 3: We have to have a pathway, but you have to get the illegals out of the country. Now are you either legal or you're not? And you get them out of the country, and then you have an expedited area for those workers who have been here and then have not called trouble and provide work and from companies. You have a organized way to do it.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: On the good news. This is New York post Trump administration acts as refundable tax credits for illegal migrants, saving taxpayers three billion dollars. Another one, this is from the America First Insight July fourth naturalizations. Only sixteen thousand, five hundred and fourteen people were naturalized. If you annualize that rate, it's sub two hundred thousand nationalizations. Now pause for a second. I know what you're saying, Jesse, that's still too many, Jesse. That's okay, all right, all right, fine, let me read you this. That is the lowest amount of naturalizations proportion proportionally since Johnson, and the third lowest since Woodrow Wilson. Now said, that's a travesty. Look I know. I know you hear that and you think, oh my gosh, we've been doing what? But it drives home when I was talking about how long we've been hooked on this drug and how bad the addiction has been and we are finally finally getting some movement inside this administration. Well this administration has been great on this, but we're finally getting some movement from a president on this issue. You can say it's not enough, and you're right, man, it's not nothing. It may not be enough, but it's not nothing. Hey, Jesse, our island king, Jesse, Chris, So, I was thinking last night about this island concept and know how we went over the island defenses and everything with Clay Martin, and I think we kind of worked a lot of that out yesterday. You know what, I was wondering, If we don't have an air force, that's fine, I got all that. How are we going to handle immigration? Not that you're going to be allowed in there, Chris, I'm just going over this for my head. How are we going to handle Oh, yeah, you know what, you're right. You can handle the money. You guys will handle the banking. How how are we going to handle immigration? Because I don't mind people coming in now, hold on, hold on, Chris, I know you think I'm a barbarian. I really don't. I mean, I really don't. As long as it's very rare and very few. I think I think we set a number per year ten people lower Chris Man, you animal what no for the first year? At zero for the first year at zero?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: We have for the first year of our country, Chris. We have to figure out who we are as a nation. First. We have to lock down our education system and get it, get it where it needs to be. We're still gonna make sure our industries are all staffed up and ready to go.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Want to know. There is a complete moratorium on all immigration for the first ten years, at least in the Republic of Jesse. We can revisit it after ten years. What, Chris, how big is the island? Well, I haven't picked the island yet. Like I said, I think ten to fifteen million people is a good number. I don't want them all piled up in a city. Obviously, we're gonna have a city or two, there's no question about that. But I want it to be a fairly mountainous island. We're gonna have obviously a lot of defenses, booby traps and stuff set up inside the mountains, which would be really cool. We're gonna have the people spread out across the islands. Some people are gonna be right on the beach. Look, your insurance costs are gonna be high.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Some people are gonna be right on the beach. Some people, this would be me, will be in a mountain fortress of some type where it's gonna be virtually impossible to come assassinate me and my mountain fortress. What, Chris, I'm not losing out on sunlight. I don't know if you heard, but the sun shines in the mountains too, Chris. It doesn't just hit the beach. No, I'll get plenty of sun. I'm not worried about that. I am. However, I'm worried that we're gonna have enough money.
Speaker 1: That is my question.
Speaker 6: You hear.
Speaker 2: You really nailed it yesterday that we have to be we have to be a banking paradise like Switzerland or like the Cayman Islands. That's really a big national security thing. Like Switzerland and the Cayman islands. Uh, you brought up gambling yesterday, and that reminds me. As a matter of fact. You know how I told you about degenerate producer Corey. So last night the Astros Houston Astros played a game and they started this rookie pitcher Ethan Peco is his name. You never pitched before. I'm not even kidding. Degenerate Producer Corey texted over a picture of his baseball card and tried to get me and Chris to buy it from him. This is what we're dealing with here. Either way, back to the gambling thing. Gambling brings in a ton of money. A lot of these Caribbean i like Cuba used to make bank when they allow gambling. Then the dirty commies took over. I just worry about the element gambling brings in. I don't want to. I don't don't. I worry about a bad element. What Chris, Chris said, you get two islands. We can't start doing this, buddy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: See, now we have the Evil Island and the Good Island, We're already going to have to have a second island for a penal colony of where we make for Yeah, we could have three. That's a very good point. No, no, no, on the gambling. See, we're already weakening, We're already watering down our culture. All right, somebody has a question about social security. Someone wants to talk about immigration, A grey g Abbott did something. We have a ton still to get to. I want to talk to you first about dealing with insurance companies as a business owner. Doesn't that suck? Doesn't it suck?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My dad, Dad did my whole life, I feel like, was yell about insurance companies. Well, these insurance companies run the whole world, and it drove him crazy that nobody would just simplify what his insurance policies were. Even your broker comes in and he kind of gives you these general answers, doesn't he. Do you even have a clear picture of the insurance policies you have? I mean one in plain English that you could explain to someone else. No, of course you don't, and you shouldn't have to. You shouldn't have to be an insurance expert. And you don't have to now that super Sure is here. Super Sure is here to make sure you don't have to deal with this headache. They have a fine print fax tool, Your current policy. They'll translate that into English. You know that's important your business? What is it even worth? Did they even find that out? They have a business value calculator. You go to supersure dot com slash Jesse. You will see why growing businesses are moving way beyond traditional brokers. Supersure dot Com slash Jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Vaccian.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. Let's do some more of these before we get to other things. The media is evil, will make fun of Gavin do some Scott descent said some smart things. Hey, Jesse, I agree that the only way we're going to restore states like California, Colorado, Illinois, and New York will be to send the military. Unfortunately, Trump doesn't seem to have the mail equipment to make that happen. Every day these communists captures captured states gets worse, and I truly believe if we don't have a president willing to take action, eventually the people will. I don't know that that's necessarily fair to ask Donald Trump to get to step one hundred on the anti communist movement in the country. As I've explained many times before, if you think Donald Trump is going to fix all the problems, you're going to be disappointed. He's not going to. It's not possible. Even if he was perfect, and he's not. Nobody is, and neither is he. He can't fix all the problems. What we need him to do. If there are one hundred steps and the anti communist counter revolution one hundred steps, it's going to take us to defeat the communists. We need Donald Trump to get us through the first five, the first ten. You're you're asking Donald Trump to be someone he's not, and to be honest with you, you're asking the American people to get to a place they're not at yet. Right now. The American people are not flying into a rage about the hostile foreign city states operating inside the borders of the United States of America. They're not. We are waking up to certain things, the American people. We are going to be out in front of them, but we can't get out in front of them. I know that doesn't make any sense. Let me explain. You are going to be as far as knowledge of what's happening and knowledge of what needs to be done. You're always going to be ten miles ahead of the normies who don't pay attention to the news or politics and don't know what's going on. You're going to be mortified, and I'm sure you already are with all the things your normy friends don't know. They don't know anything, they don't know. You bring up a scandal or something terrible, and they look at you their jaws hanging open like what They look at you like you're speaking Chinese. Stop focus. However, you are out in front of them, you're trying to drag them along. We are never going to get a massive political movement of any kind for any issue you want until they catch up. So that means we have to try to drag them forward and educate them as often as humanly possible. But it can't be five percent of us leading the charge. It has to be a large percentage of Americans who have woken up in one action. That's the only time you will actually get action. And so when you say things like we have to have a revolution or something crazy like that, no we don't. All that's going to do is get you and your five idiot buddies arrested. Now you're in jail and your life's ruined and you didn't help anything at all. No, our job is to wake up the normies. Our job is to grab them because they're behind and drag them, kicking and screaming into the awareness of what you know and what I know. That's our job, Jesse. We've known for decades that social Security was becoming insolvent, Yet politicians who suggest reforms get destroyed at the polls. We can cry about it all we want, but we only have ourselves to blame. Actually, okay, that's fair, But this actually comes right back to the point I just made. Right now, Right now, the checks are still coming in the Medicaid, the security, the Social Security, the medicare that. Right now, the checks are still clearing, The government checks are still clearing. There hasn't been some massive decrease in the amount. So right now, if you try to get out in front of it, not saying you shouldn't, try to get out in front of it in some way and say, hey, we should do some reforms so people aren't wiped out, or we should we should tweak this a little bit. I'm not saying don't do that, but if you try to get too far out ahead of the issue right now, you are going to get destroyed in the polls, because once again most people are behind. They don't understand it. I had somebody email into the show when I was talking about America's budget, in America's debt, and I was explaining that between Medicare and Medicaid, social Security and the military, that's roughly seventy five percent of the budget. And I had somebody email into the show. Genuine, genuine lady. She had no idea. She had no idea. People don't understand what the actual costs are. Why are we forty trillion dollars in debt? You know what you get from so many people. Maybe you've said this before, well, foreign aid. I don't like foreign aid either. I don't want any of my money going to a foreign government. Foreign aid is a pimple on an elephant's butt compared to the other parts of our of our government, where we're unloading huge quantities of money. And I know it's a nerdy detail, so I won't spend much time on it, but that other countries don't want to buy our debt now is a gigantic deal. It's a gigantic deal. Other countries used to love buying American debt. Why would anyone like to buy American debt because we're a guarantee to pay it back. Don't worry, we'll pay it back. We're America. We always pay it back. So when you always pay it back, you always have somebody who wants to buy your debt. Other countries now are looking at forty trillion dollars in national debt and they're saying to themselves, I'm not so sure America is a sure thing anymore. I think will pass on that or they're charging us higher rates that's happening. Well, I mean, I'll buy some of your debt, but you're gonna have to give it to me at a rock bottom price. I'm not paying a premium for any of that stuff. And I worry that nobody's going to do anything about it until the bubble just spops. And do we have ourselves to blame for that? Yeah. But to the drug addiction thing, populations all of them were not unique. They get addicted to government handouts, to various incentive programs. I say handouts, and I know that I'll make people mad. Well, I paid in but it's still it ends up being a check that comes from the government. People get addicted to it, they get used to it. You ever seen a person who's been on welfare for a couple of years and someone tries to take it away. You think to yourself, you should be grateful for a couple of years. Really, is that what came across? Do they seem grateful? They don't, do they? People get addicted? All right, talk about foreign barbarians. We have to make fun of guy Ofvin Newsome. First media sucks, all that and more. Hang on