Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So we posted last week couple weeks ago that Biden announced to cancel more than five million dollars and student loan debt, more money additional and a lot of people you know they was confused. They're like, well, I don't know anybody that has received any cancelations doing loans and people it was like, well I actually did receive cancel I saw the comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 3: What exactly what exactly happened and who actually benefits from this?
Speaker 4: So here's what's going to happen. We're going to see more and more headlines like five billion, five. We're going to just see all these headlines because it's coming up. Anybody know, election, So this is going to be the carrot if you will, to get people to re elect in terms of our age groups. So you figure anywhere from like age thirty to like fifty five, the student loan carrot is definitely going to keep being pulled. So he did actually give out money, and I do know from my community a lot of people been in from it. Now let's talk about who benefited from it the most. You probably were over age forty five. You probably were in school like nineteen ninety five to two thousand, because there was a time period around that type of money that he gave out. And the term here is called income driven repayment. They were looking to see were you in school in repayment? For twenty twenty five years. And then here's the thing. They even made some exclusions. Let's say you weren't in repayment, but you had loans that amount of time in repayment they hit for forgiven. Well, we might get into it, but there was a big glitch that occurred recently too. So even though they put the headline out there about the five I think it was billion, right, billion, we're using terms of billions.
Speaker 3: Now we saying billions, billion, five.
Speaker 4: The challenge is is that there were about over nine million people left out in that last round. So this is the first time ever that they actually made an announcement that they messed up. I was very big with the Department Education.
Speaker 5: I feel like they always messing up.
Speaker 4: Well, they actually said they did it though, So what happened was there's literally what they did is they push it. But it's like a real one button, and if you qualify according to their system, you would have got the email, you get the letter. Things go into perspective, well, a lot of people, over nine million people got skipped because if you had just consolidated a few years prior or you know how all these loans are being transferred to different lenders. The lenders aren't showing the full loan history, so a lot of people accidentally got skipped.
Speaker 5: So who would the lenders that that would qualify, because I know, I mean, any federal.
Speaker 4: Letters can qualify. But the problem is is, let's give it a good example. You know how everybody went from FED loans to Mohilia that was in the public service long forgiveness. Well, just because you went over to Mohilla doesn't mean all your history went with you. And there used to be an old system if your education you'll know it called NSLDS. It actually used to be open to the public until the pandemic. We all could have looked at everybody's loan history on that site. Colleges and universities use it. Now it's a private side, so if you want what's called your pre conversion record, you have to request it from the Department of Education. Now it's very so it's very elusive and it's actually not beneficial to just the everyday person to be able to track their progress. You used to contract how long you were in for bearans for payment in school. Those are the type of pieces of information you need to fight for yourself to get your loans forgiven.
Speaker 3: So okay, so how do you apply for that?
Speaker 5: For This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank bring Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Ernerds.
Speaker 2: What's Up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Pre conversion or which part did Joe Biden what he just did?
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you missed it, a lot of people missed it, Like I said, over nine million people missed it. What you would have to do is file a complaint. So we actually have something we're putting together and we've been helping people one on one file a complaint. So the cool thing about it is is that it's going to take them about let's say three to six months from now, with December December, so three to six months from now, they're going to literally go through each person's complaint. So that department is called the Obuzman Group. They'll look through they'll say, hey, we shout out, You're right, you should have been forgiven. We didn't see your pre conversion, your record from prior. Some people will be so no, let's say you were in grad school for forever. You weren't in repayment. Then, so you have to literally submit a complaint through student aid dot gov. Right, And it can't be like I'm upset y'all didn't forgive me, so they're going to close it out. It has to be thought out, and you should even like highlight or be prepared to say if you know which loans you believe could be forgiven, so spend a little time on it.
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 5: So that was for the nine million people, the biggest one. And when you came in, you're like, try how your loan's doing.
Speaker 4: I just knew you was going to say they were going. I was excited.
Speaker 5: Well, there's some confusion around, right, because I feel like they make a mistakes. So the public service loan forgiveness. Yes, so there's a couple of things around it. Let's just explain to the people again what that is. And then I know there's a bunch of dates. So I even I get the emails like, hey, this is expiring by the October, so we'll start there and then we'll dive into the some of the miss conceptions and confusion around the public service lover.
Speaker 4: So just depending on the audience that's watching this, most people, I would say, just even think about your events are between thirty and fifty. Would you say that's about right?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So if you're between forty and fifty, you got to be careful here. You want to log in the studenta dot gov and you want to look at your loans click view details, and you want to see if it says that you have a direct loan, very important. If you have what's called a f f ELP loan, that's not going to work. So it has to be direct loan. That's all you need to know. Then you'll be eligible for any forgiveness programs coming up, even by the loan forgiveness. But they're doing something really really I don't want to say sneaky, but one email went out about it. If you have an f f el P loan, you have until December thirty first.
Speaker 5: This year this year to apply to apply.
Speaker 4: Or you will never get anything forgiven. This is a heavy word to say never, okay, but the administration is said you will never might there be using because here's what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: So this will come out in January.
Speaker 4: So this is just for so okay, So if you had watched this, you know, and I'm not to be funny, but I would really hope that they're leaning on that and they sometimes make extensions because I'm not trying to be funny when I say only one email has gone on about this. So what will happen is is if somebody's watching this in January, good to know you will want to if you have missed this information, you will want to contact the Department Education, not your lender, and see if there's any way that you can get an extension. Now, what might happen, which is important to note go to student A dot got for this update. There may be an extension given because when we look at the data, that's over ten million people, and we know that there's forty three million barbers. Ten million are going to be excluded from forgiveness forever because of their will.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Elsu accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.