Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine point one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Secretary of State Marco Rubio on the Big News of the Day. Today is one of the most important days in world peace in fifty years, maybe one hundred. Watching these hostages get released, seeing these countries, that many of these countries that have been so resistant over the decades to ever get involved in any part of the peace process, and that goes fundamentally to the coalition that Donald Trump was able to build. I keep going back to my four main points. Only Trump could convince a coalition of neighboring Arab countries to join in these peace efforts after decades of wanting basically nothing to do with being part of the solution here with only a perspective that he can bring former Speaker of the House really in his heart of hearts, he is a professor, historian. New Gingrich is with us, dying to get your thoughts.
Speaker 2: All of this.
Speaker 3: We know even Chlust and I watched both the Knesset and then Charmel Shak and I have to say that, first of all, this clearly puts him in the same league as Roosevelt or Churchill, and in some ways like Lincoln and Jefferson, and that he's now a world figure. Uh. And to see him assemble, that's what he did. He assembled all those countries, both Muslim and non Muslim, to come to Charmel Shakuh and who operate together. And if you watch the body language, and I tweeted a while ago that this is of the most amazing photo op I've ever seen, where he stood there and leader after leader after leader came up to get a picture with him. This is a level of personal impact that even Ronald Reagan, who was extraordinary and who did ultimately defeat the Soviet Empire. I'm not sure Reagan ever had quite the world presence the Trump is now developing. And it's a it's a presence based on achievement, based on the fact that over a long period of time he has accumulated a network of genuine friends who don't even trust him. And you know, we'll have to wait and see how with Hamas, but he has certainly isolated Hamas in a way that is pretty remarkable.
Speaker 4: It really is remarkable.
Speaker 1: Look, maybe maybe the president's right, Maybe maybe the easy part will be the rebuilding part. I think keeping together the coalition is going to be the hard part, or demilitarizing God's is going to be the hard part. And the same with his Ballah in the North at Elebanon. Although the President seemed optimistic that the new leader there is committed towards deradicalizing that part of the world, I think one of the key components, and correct me if you think I'm wrong, because you would know better than me, is after the President gave fifty days to the Iranians that they had to dismantle the nuclear facilities or make a peace deal, and they refused to do so, they would they just shut the door in Israel's face and the President's face. On day fifty one, Israel went in there took out their ballistic missile systems, their air defense systems, which paved the way for President Trump to go in there and take out their nuclear sites. I don't think we can really underestimate the impact of all of that on this day being able to happen, because in my view, I think without that happening, peace through strength personified. I'm not sure I think taking out those sites opened the door for a lot of these Arab countries now because they were scared the death of Iran as much as Israel was that you know, they were, you know, forming alliances that nobody knew about to fight against the radiant hedgemon, and they didn't want a nuclear on Duran.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's part of the part of it is, frankly, just the psychological effect of being able to launch aircraft from Missouri, have them fly almost halfway around the world and with enormous precision, take out the Iranian nuclear program and then fly home. If you're a leader anywhere in the world, you look at that and you know there's no other country that could do that. And as he announced, as a commassadory referred to it, they're buying twenty six of the next generation, which is going to follow the B two, and this next generation will be even more capable, more stealthy, and carry even more weapons. So he's just communicating that we will retain our global reach and that we don't want to use it, but when we have to, we will use it with devastating effect.
Speaker 1: What about the fact that they're and we saw something that was pretty remarkable. Person that pointed it out was after the announcement that this deal had been reached, and I actually ended up having President Trump on the TV show that night, and we've played it here on radio. You know, Trey Yanks says, it's the first time in all the years he's been covering Israel, both the people in Gaza and the people of Israel were celebrating simultaneously. He'd never seen that before.
Speaker 4: What is your.
Speaker 1: Reaction, you know to that, because you know, one of my I think one of the reasons that some of the neighbor states have been so reluctant and resistantto bringing in or absorbing some of the population of the Palestinians has been that they are radicalized from a very young age. You know, we have played the cartoons that young kids watch on TV, and we've shown the school books, the math books. You know, you have ten Jews, you kill seven, how many are left to kill? I mean pretty much, that's what it's saying. And they've been resistant. But we saw a very different reaction this time. What does that tell.
Speaker 3: You, Well, first of all, people need to understand this is very hard in a free society where we really don't like to use force. But the fact is, the President had concluded that until the population of Gaza was sufficiently reduced in capability that they just desperately wanted peace, that they were fed up with what Hamas had done to them, that this would never be solvable. And of course by weakening Hamasa this decisively, they've actually created a space where local Arab families, many of them hundreds of years old, have begun to emerge and are openly contesting Hamas in terms of being able to run Gaza. And so the other thing to remember is when you start bringing in Jordans, Saudi Arabia, Gotter Egypt, these are countries that have very very good police, very good secret police, and a great capacity to go in there and to hunt down and stop any kind of armed AMAS effort. So I think what you're going to see in part is Hamas may either disarm or disappear, but it's very unlikely in the world that's going to exist as they go through reconstruction, that Hamas is going to be able to be an effective force.
Speaker 1: Having been to Israel numerous times and having been there during points of conflict when exchanges were going on, and having visited border cities like that in you know which oversea, which overlooks at Gaza. You can see it with the naked eye. You know, a town that when I was last there, maybe in what twenty fifteen or so, had been hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years, and you know, kids played in underground bunker playgrounds, and I'd been in some of the terror tunnel networks that they had built out at that point, and you know, it just was to me becoming unsustainable. I was using the phrase that the miss defense systems that the Israelis were using now were becoming a bit of a band aid. It's that they can no longer withstand this onslaught, especially as the rockets get bigger and more lethal and more powerful. I mean the Iranians, for example, when they were attacking Tel Aviv were using two thousand pound ballistic missiles, and now they were moving towards four thousand pound ballistic missiles, inflicting real, real damage in Tel Aviv and other places for those few missiles that were able to sneak through.
Speaker 3: Well. Look, I think the obxecutive reality was that had Hermas not precipitated total war, that there was going to be a long period of continuing attrition. And I think that in an ironic way, the great tragedy of the Hamas attack, the hostages, the people who were killed, the babies who were killed, actually triggered a final decision that it was simply unacceptable to have this kind of a neighbor. And so I think the Israeli people were totally unified in going after it. And Netanya who, as the President said in his speech, the concept and net now who they had somebody tough enough and strong enough to wage war no matter what other countries, with the Europeans, for example, who weren't at rest, you know. So they all piously decided they would recognize a non existent Palestinian state. And I think met Yao, who understood this was a historic one time moment because in Trump, he had an ally actually willing to wage war if that's what it took, and actually willing to support Israel in waging war. And neither Netanyahu nor Trump cared about world opinion because they knew in the long run what mattered with success.
Speaker 1: And now the Israel in many ways, and I think many regards, is that they had won this war. It was a matter of them just finishing it up. And Donald Trump threw a lifeline to the region.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the cost of the next phase was going to be pretty horrendous. And I think that by stepping in, Trump created in an environment where and then I have to get some real credit to Jared, because Jared really Kushner started this process with a speech day back in twenty sixteen. And the very first trip Trump took after they're elected in twenty sixteen was to reod in Saudi Arabia, where the king had brought together fifty four Muslim countries to meet with the American president. And so in many ways, Trump had been laying the framework for this for many years. And the Biden administration with US is left wing incompetence and its complete misunderstanding of the importance of being prepared to use force on some of what Trump did. But within weeks of Trump becoming president again, all those networks have been rebuilt. These are his personal friends, They trusted him, understand the importance of using force when necessary. And you now have this extraordinary seeing at charmeu Sake. I mean, if you looked at all the flags that were there, you looked at the leaders that were there from all over the place, from from Indonesia, from Turkey, I mean, this was an extraordinary bringing together of a potential alliance for peace in the least and for the reconstruction of Gossam.
Speaker 4: You know, that's our hope.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with former Speaker of the House New King Rich than your Call's coming up, and we'll play some of the highlights of President Trump from this historic day. These hostages, now after two plus years released, the remains still of many need to be handed over apparently AMAS terrorists or don't know where they all are.
Speaker 4: We'll update you on that and much more.
Speaker 1: Also, we'll check in with Ambassador Nathan Sales, who served as the first first Trump administration Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism and acting on Secretary of State. Will get his take on this historic day.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: A full coverage tonight nine Eastern on Hannity as well as we continue. I would continue now Former Speaker of the House, New Kingridge wighs in on what has been an incredibly historical day. You know, I have a hard time understanding the mindset of you know, the the rise in anti Semitism that we have seen worldwide, in the halls of Congress, on college campuses, you know, on the airwaves, et cetera. I'm not sure what Americans really expected Israel to do. It seems like there is a total lack of awareness about how many hundreds of thousands of rockets over the years have been fired from all directions into Israel and the impact that it has had on that small country of less than ten million people. I have a hard time understanding what part of what happened on October seventh people didn't understand. I mean mean, you know, two thousand people were murdered, all these people kidnapped, and then rapes and beheadings and everything else that took place. But based on their population sized versus ours, it's forty thousand dead Americans in a day. And then people are saying, well, Israel's committing genocide. What did they expect Israel to do?
Speaker 4: What would we do? What would we expect our government to do?
Speaker 3: Well, remember that there is a segment of the American left which doesn't think Israel should exist. So their attitude is anything Hamas did was legitimate because Israel shouldn't be allowed to exist. And in fact, you'll notice many of the people who are saying peace now now that they have peace a mad because their idea of peace now is the elimination of Israel. And in fact, this piece is actually going to make Israel more secure than it's ever been. So it's the exact.
Speaker 5: Opposite of what the left wingers wanted.
Speaker 3: And that's why in places like Columbia University there's not the level of joy you would expect because it's turned out the peace now actually meant white about Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, they said they were proclaiming they wanted an end to the war and end to the fighting and and to the death. Well now they've got it, and you're right. I think the silence among many of these people is deafening.
Speaker 3: Yes, they didn't actually mean what they were saying. What they wanted was an end of Israel.
Speaker 4: Well how am I supposed to know that.
Speaker 3: By watching them?
Speaker 4: That's a good point. Just observe them anyway.
Speaker 1: Speaker of Gingrich, we always appreciate you on this historic day.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: It is a historic day and some of the best most incredible moments for the the videos that were put out by the families being reunited with their loved ones after two plus years pretty incredible. We saw this miracle live twenty live hostages returning to their families. It was pretty amazing. A little over two years ago, October seventh. You know, it's President Trump has been able to negotiate this peace deal, putting together this coalition that we were discussing with Duke King Rich and as Christians, you know, those of us have been standing faithful with the Jewish people as they were fighting for their very survival this whole time, and for peace and democracy. And through their faithfulness, often in the face of great adversity, they were instrumental and literally, you know, helping the people of Israel in their greatest time and need. They were fighting for their survival, make no doubt about it. All right now, we're going to in the last hour today because most of you were sleep as all these events were unfolding, I of course was awake. I couldn't. I didn't want to miss it. I wanted to see these hostages released. And seeing the reaction of the families was unbelievable to me. And you know, I mean, imagine a loved one, you know, for two years, missing their loved ones, not knowing if they would ever look, if they'd live or die, if they'd ever see them again. I mean, it was just so historic. But again I go back to the fundamentals here. What are the fundamental How did we get to this point? We got to this point. I think Donald Trump was uniquely qualified to do it. I mean, you have this idiot wink and Tony Blincoln. He's actually trying to take credit for this, as I discussed in the first hour, and well, we shut the founder.
Speaker 4: You didn't do anything. You did nothing anyway.
Speaker 1: But it was President Trump's relationship with Israel that that caused them. They could have obliterated Gaza at this point. They could have, but President Trump negotiated with him and said, no, that's not the best option. We want long term peace, President Trump. And I was there on the trip to the Gulf States. President Trump. He convinced the coalition of neighboring Arab countries to join in these peace efforts. Remember, for decades and decades they wanted nothing to do with being part of the solution. And it was President Trump that forged these alliances with all these countries because they respected him. And then you can't, you know, you can't underestimate the impact of Donald Trump taking out the Iranian nuclear sites. That was huge and it played a big part in this because when Hamas was told take the deal or you will be obliterated, Hamas hurt him loud and clear. You can do it the easy way, you will do it the hard way. Whatever you want, and that's peace through strength. Anyway, we want to get some reaction. Nathan Sales, former ambassador, served in the first Trump administration Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism, acting under Secretary of State. He played a key role in the maximum pressure campaign against the Iranian regime and its terror proxies. You might remember that's when he took out Solomany and Bagdaddy and beat the ISIS Caliphate. Nathan Sales, Welcome back to the program, Ambassador.
Speaker 6: John, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Let's get your overall reaction to today.
Speaker 6: It's a great day to see the twenty moos come out now, not at some point in the future, and all of them at once, not dribs and drabs. It's a great day for Israel. But I've also got to say it's a great day for America because none of this happens without American leadership. Can together the Arab leaders and mothers on the one side and Israel on the art to forge a cease fire deal that's good for all parties. And you know, Hamas finds itself completely isolated now It's chief benefactor Iran. It's capabilities to threaten Israel are in tatters because of Israel's relentless campaign against Iran and US finishing off the Iranian nuclear program over the summer under Trump's leadership. So this is a great day for the hostage families. But let's also take our victory lap as Americans, because it was a Maria leadership that made this all possible.
Speaker 1: It really is, and I think in many ways, especially after the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan and then after President Trump's successful military effort against the Iranian nuclear sites, coupled with his ability to forarde these relationships with countries that have been so resistant. Why do you think these Arab countries have been so reluctant to ever be a part of the peace process. I would argue in my mind one of the reasons what was because they too feared Iran. They didn't want a nuclear armed Iran. And I think this now created a window of opportunity for the rest of the Middle East to side with the United States. And I think the President re established America's role in the world as the leader of the free world.
Speaker 6: I think that's exactly right. The untold story of the past two years was how quietly many of the Arab states were still cooperating on security matter with their Israeli counterparts. They weren't doing it for the headlines, but they were doing it just like they had before, and in some cases even intensifying it. And the reason for that cooperation. Forget about what you read from the diplomats or the criticisms of Israel at the UN. What really matters is those working level relationships between spies and spies soldiers, and the reason why those relationships were deepening was because everybody in the region shares a common interest in preventing Iran from becoming a regional hedgemond. The worst case scenario is that I ran that's backed by the threat of nuclear weapons. Israel doesn't want that, but the Saudis don't want that either, and neither do the Qataris. And so I think it was the genius of the first Trump administration to recognize that common shared set of interests across through the religion that transcends language, and that was the instant that opened the door to the Abraham Accords relations between Israel and other Arab countries in the region. And my hope now that Hamas is as isolated as it has ever been, now that there is a cease firing Gaza, hopefully that will open the door, don't the Cords?
Speaker 4: Well, I hope.
Speaker 1: So it looks like and I think that was the untold story in his first term, I mean, never got credit for it, that he had created intelligence sharing alliances with the with the US and Israel and Jordan and Egypt and the Saudis and the Emirates, all against the reigny in hegemony. So I think your analysis is spot on, Ambassador Nathan Sales. We appreciate you. Thank you, sir for being with us. We're going to play each aspect of what happened today. In the early morning, most people were sleeping, and because I think it's so historic, you're going to want to hear it. In the meantime, let's get to our busy phones. Dan is in Connecticut, Dan the man, how are you glad you called saray Sean.
Speaker 2: It's good to talk to you. Uh, finally got through. It's an honor. No I was calling. I was in Israel. I went there, so I went there like twenty something years ago, but I went there just for the first time in a long time earlier this year, and I just wanted to reiterate what I've heard you saying. They they I can say from experience, they loved Trump over there. Definitely. I definitely saw some Maga hats over there in coffee shops, which is, you know, awesome to see that. So I don't know, I'm just thrilled that these people are finally home. And I don't know, I just it still feels to me, I just like there's I don't know, hopefully, I'm so thrilled these people are home, but I just I still want, like these Moss guys they gotta it still feels like there's unfinished business with them. I don't know.
Speaker 4: So listen, I mean, it's like a cancer.
Speaker 1: If you leave a couple of cancer cells, the cancer is going to grow and it's going to come back. And it's got to be something that we are forever vigilant and monitoring and watching. And now the world is an opportunity. What we're going to need in this next step is critical, and that is we're going to have to make sure that Gaza could no longer be a militarized zone, and that has to be policed by these countries coalition partners now that are involved in this. It's not going to be US troops on the ground in Gaza. That's not going to happen. And it's really going to be up to these countries now to do their part. And I suspect they're probably sick and tired of the radicalism on their own, and you root that cancer out. And I'm telling you there is no telling. I mean, it could be the golden Age for the entire Middle East, not just for Israel. That's our hope. Appreciate the call, Dan, Thank you. Charlotte, Florida my free state. What's up, Charlotte, how are you?
Speaker 7: Sean? I just wanted to say, my heart is broken.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell me why.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: It's hard for me to talk for Trump. Everything he does, he's criticized for it. And I just finished watching Hamas videos. I would urge everyone to please watch both sides. Please don't just watch CNN, watch Fox News, watch both sides.
Speaker 3: I do so I know that.
Speaker 7: People they're ignorant. They are just ignorant. They haven't gotten the whole story. And as for Trump, I wish there was some way that we could let him know.
Speaker 1: You know, look, there's always going to be the political battles that ensue in life, but you know, you don't let not your heart be troubled because the world is now a safer place. And there were many critics, many people out there that didn't understand them importance have taken out Iran's nuclear sites donald Trump did. There were those of us that were criticized for encouraging the president when he had this window of opportunity to do so. The thought of a nuclear armed Iran would have would have made for a world that was so unsafe it would be incalculable. I think when you take that rigid, you know, convert or die mentality, and you couple it with those weapons of mass destruction and the threat of you know, death to Israel, death to America, I think that they mean what they say. I take them at their work. So the good news is Donald Trump got re elected. That's why everything was on the line in this past election. Everything will be on the line in the midterm. One year from now. You will hear urgency in my voice just like you heard before the twenty twenty four elections, and that is, do not let these radical Democrats get back in power anyway, Charlotte, God bless you, let not your heart be troubled. Today's a good day. We should celebrate the good days, all right, quick break, right back to the phones. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. If you are asleep, like most people in the country are asleep as all these events were unfolding, We're going to play it for you. Considering this historic day uh now hopefully the beginning of a lasting piece in the Middle East. We'll have all of the details on the other side as we continue, and more of your calls. Eight hundred and nine one Shawn straight ahead.
Speaker 5: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show. My finet busy phones. Eight hundred nine one Shawn our number. Brad in Alabama. What's up, Brad? How are you hey?
Speaker 5: Mister Sean. Thank you for allowing me to convey my comments on your show, and I just want to follow up on some You said, today is a historic day for world peace, and how do we achieve long term peace? Something you said in my idea, and it came to me in an epiphany, so to speak, is we need to build a brand new United Nations in Gadza, do away with the name Godza, called it city of Peace. Have a new United Nations there because there'll be trillions of dollars they're going to be flowing in to the Middle East. Every architect, every engineer, every country would want to be part of a brand new United Nations, a brand new United Nations for peace in a country that's going to be known now as a country of peace. United Nations in New York is what's eighty years old?
Speaker 6: Fun?
Speaker 1: I'd say I'd send the United Do you into China myself? I mean, they have been historically antisemitic and anti American, but I hear what your idea is. Look having been on that trip to the Gulf States and having been to Saudi Arabia, and having been to Katar, and having been to the UAE and Abu Dhabi, et cetera, I learned a lot. There is so much money flowing over there, and they have built spectacular cities and infrastructure. That it is really in many ways the NBA of the world. I don't agree with their politics, their policies, but that's just a reality. You can you can look online, you'll see the images of these cities yourself, pretty spectacular. And if we had a hope on this day that would be ten years from now in Gaza, that they can, you know, build a land where where the people there are going to reject radicalism once and for all, that is demilitarized, that these radical extremists are eradicated completely and policed, you know, routinely, and and that this would be a sustaining piece and one that the world would you know, look back on and realize, Wow, this was more historic than we even knew. Anyway, my friend, I do appreciate your call. Thank you for checking in. Eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is a number