Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling. You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat and now joined by bad Larry, Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics guy. I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: I'm not in a good mood. Gonna be honest up front, pretty emotional. I had to put up with Fritzy coming back and I wasn't drinking, but I should have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hy lerr Hello, Dan, A little upset about the loss.
Speaker 1: I hear.
Speaker 4: Sorry. I was pulling for you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I feel better now, Larry.
Speaker 4: Thank you God.
Speaker 1: You know it's the last award. We got there at five thirty and trip in two yeah, two and a half hours to get in. Brutal guys were drinking. Then some of the guys who drank too much go, I've got to get off and I got to take a piss or. We're over by Yankee Stadium and then these guys got to get out. It's bumper to bumper. Then we pull off the side of the road, they get out, then jump back in. Now all of a sudden, everybody's happy. We get to happy hour, so we're there at five thirty. Happy hour goes till seven, close to seven, and then I think they announced open bar. What's the situation at the bar liquor two? Yeah, yeah, ok, yeah, but you gotta be careful if you drink too much and then you get up there, if you have to give a speech, or you run into maybe one of your bosses.
Speaker 2: You know, it does happen, Yes, it does, Yes, it does.
Speaker 1: But I think they announced the last category around nine.
Speaker 2: Oh later than I think it was like ten.
Speaker 1: So probably four and a half hours. Damn. And then you don't win. It's the last in the bust back and it was two and a half hours back because we were in bumper to bumper traffic at midnight.
Speaker 2: The ride home was a nice uh fuck you cherry on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was yeah, and Fritzy was on fire, like to the point where my wife goes, I heard that, does he ever like shoot him? She was even this morning. She goes, was that an act last night? And I go, no, that's somebody who acts, you know, in their own world. He's singing, he's he's got conversations with himself for ninety minutes.
Speaker 5: Yes, marm On the way there, he had Mario play a song from Dan Dede catered to dance Watch.
Speaker 1: What the Lady in Red My Wife? He played it on the bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, he insisted on it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes he did. Jesus Christ, imagine being married to Fritzie.
Speaker 2: We've talked to him to.
Speaker 1: His wife is the saint.
Speaker 5: She's so nice to unbelievable, so nice.
Speaker 1: But oh my god, he was. I was worried for him. That's like separate travel situation in the future, right, Well, I just I will go next time, so sort of separate travel, you know, on the plane with him too, Yeah, he said, next to celebrity family feud.
Speaker 5: It was like this right now, everybody, you can't see what I'm doing, but it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Tapping's a lot of tap tapping. I'm wearing headphones on the flight. And then he yells louder because I got headphones on.
Speaker 5: I could hear dance slap Fritzy's hand hard hard I did.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he doing? Like play by play for you of the next game too, like, and.
Speaker 1: I had headphones on, come on, yes, and then he turned on hockey and then I got I said, I'm not joking. I told him to shut up really loud. The flight attendant told him to stop talking. No shit, he should talk last. I didn't hear that part.
Speaker 5: All of this this is no exaggeration. And the thing was, I told Dan a couple of weeks ago, whenever the flights were booked, and I look, and I see, you know, one B, one A, one C, one D. And I'm looking, so my wife knows this. My wife goes, oh my god, Dan sitting next to Fritzy Extra.
Speaker 1: The celebrity family few. They booked the.
Speaker 6: Flights on Dan's birthday too.
Speaker 2: It was I wonder if they had a man on the inside who's like, this would be Funny.
Speaker 1: Richon, who maybe we got back at rich Eison. Yeah. You know what, when you don't have friends, so you create imaginary friends. That's what Fritzy was last night. He had a mat. He was entertaining his like dolls off.
Speaker 2: Of his own energy. So he's like he is having like a very jacky and hide.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, do people like got with him. Do you have like friends? No? No, I can't, right, yeah, no way.
Speaker 2: He's transcended that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, so yeah we lost Sports Emmy, big funking boohoo. Okay, yeah, I'll get him next year. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Has any actor actress been nominated for like six Oscars?
Speaker 1: One major actor? That never? Oh that one? I don't know. I don't know. Well, I mentioned Norm from Cheers got nominated for an Emmy six times and lost him and then he died.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he died. What are you gonna say? Laire?
Speaker 3: Was Susan Luci the one I always talked about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all my children? That was like nineteen of them that she lost. She was awesome, her daughter Kendall on that show.
Speaker 6: Yes, Ray, So I find this hard to believe. But actors without an Oscar Bradley Cooper, Yeah, the Coop, William Dafoe, Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: Willom, will Glenn Close. I think it's been nominated time.
Speaker 1: Oh that makes sense? You kidding me? You're surprised by that? Yeah, Harrison Ford, that doesn't surprise me either. Yeah, okay, yea, he was in a movie that yeah, Star Wars. No he was great in Indiana Jones, but he felt like he was playing Harrison Ford if he was a character in the movie.
Speaker 7: The Coup surprised me. That's why he made that movie with the nose guy. No, the one last year they got movie, No, the one about the gay composer, the bio pic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he did that movie to get an Oscar. Yeah, okay, he didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, remember the Leo had never won one, and then like he did the Revenue where he said like three things and then won.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 5: No, you don't like it was so overacting. The Oscar is really good for you know what. It's we owe you. Denzel Washington didn't win for Malcolm X, but he went for Training Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah he got nominated for me, but he isn't even the best actor in Training Day. Ethan Hawk, oh my god, Ethan Hall was amazing. His character had everything in it from vulnerable to badass right at arc Yeah, yeah, I'll give you that.
Speaker 5: Al Pacino doesn't win for God probably, but he went for Scent of a Woman.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: So no, no, no, no, no, that was that was not here you go because we missed up that.
Speaker 1: That was a good fucking play.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, he played great.
Speaker 5: No, no, But going back to that he'd beat Denzil because everyone was like, oh the watch does doesn't win, and it was he's young, he'll be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hate that, but we do it in sports all the time the time. Yeah. By the way, bad Larry lost four units last week, so you're not an eight and a half. Shaye lost three and a half. Goddamn it. Wrong, fucking John wrong. Now we'll get to that in the moment. Your mine is nine and a half. Dylan lost two units, so your mine is three and a half. Okay, So all you guys gotta do is just kind of stay above water best you can as we get ready for the NFL season. That's all.
Speaker 2: We're doing a pretty good job of treading water right now.
Speaker 1: Actually I didn't watch the Preakness, but I watched the rear of the Preakness and the call, Oh my god, that call Larry Calmus. It's unbelievable. And there's a camera on him showing his reaction because he just basically saying, you know, he's got a chance to maybe you know, place her show, and then he realizes that he might win. Then he realizes that he's won. It's incredible. That call is one of the great calls in the history of sports.
Speaker 7: That was such an incredible race. Damn what that horse did. I was fucking blown away the path that that horse made and then fought through it like that was I did not think Big j could have done that. It reminds me of Zenyata. You remember that pony, that one one Belmont the mayor that beat all the fucking boys and just fought through everything. But they always that horse was always in the last place and just would speed the ship up. And Big Ja I didn't have that in them. Like that was fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: Let me see the soccer board. Are you on the board? No? No, no no. So they have an interviewing process that I have to like talk to other members of the board and they get my motivations or whatever and where I want to be on the board, what position I want to be in. So that's this week, and I'm in big trouble if they find this podcast, So hopefully they don't. Before you get on the board, Yeah, before.
Speaker 2: How are you planning to lie to them?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I'm just gonna like not mention this show.
Speaker 2: Omit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna put my name in for a fundraiser and social mediada social media, yeah, social media.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna say I got some history there. Okay, I think I don't know. It's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: You know, they'll immediately go look at your history there and find this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't think of that.
Speaker 2: That could be bad Bomber did.
Speaker 1: But they get to vote. Social media is to vote. I have to. I have to get a voting seed. And then starting uh the roommate. Yes, her therapy has started. Drinking started now, yet we still have to do the interviews. It starts this week. We're interviewing people I used to drink with and then you start drinking again. Well, then after you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna look at the evidence, Danny. I'm gonna say, you know, here are the pros, here are the cons, Here's what I remember about when I drank, Here's what I don't And then you know, we'll see.
Speaker 2: What if we interview them all at the same time in a room and then like you show up and we're like Shae and you.
Speaker 1: Have to see the intervention and I don't want to do that again, bad Larry? Anything you want to recount from last week?
Speaker 3: I know I was horrible in golf. There's nothing I think. I want my baseball bet, but I don't even remember Dan Larry, remember.
Speaker 2: When he said Phil Mickelson was going to make the cut.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? He finished nine over?
Speaker 3: He was ate over the first day, right, yeah, and then plus one.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter how you get to plus nine. You got to plus nine.
Speaker 3: A couple of my guys Lowry didn't make the cut either, Right, here's a pop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your top thirty bets like a hard to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so recapping, Yeah, you didn't. You didn't do too well Celtics to win the series with the Knicks to Wolves Warriors? So you had that? Are these from last week? Ray that? Uh? These recamps? Okay, let's see Dylan, you had Nuggets beat Thunder, gotta lee. There's a lot of bloodshed on your page two. Damn yes.
Speaker 2: But then you know what I did last podcast is id late added Phil to miss the cut. So that was a nice free right and Stepstraca missed the cut. This was plus money.
Speaker 7: Shay, are you giving up golf? I'm not doing golf. This week a doing it after what John Rahm did to me on fucking Sunday. No, you had him top five, I am top five plus three hundred. I was fucking grinning ear to ear. I was laughing about it.
Speaker 2: Did he finish solo sixth?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no? Was it solo were tied?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but solo six is funny.
Speaker 7: The last three or four hole I couldn't even believe what was I had a great weekend with the ponies. I was riding high. The boys saw it. I was hitting part I was hitting trifectus and ship and then fucking John rome Hi had eighth piece of shut What were his last three hole?
Speaker 1: What was over? Bogey bogy was double over? What place? Did he finish?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Tight eighth?
Speaker 2: It was funny too. It was like when when him and Scotty were tired. I think they're both at nine nunder. I was like, holy shit, Scotty's gonna blow this, And then immediately that was like, oh, no, I have an idiot. That's no chance that happened. Crumbles way before Scotty does in that situation.
Speaker 1: Ye, dirty Ray has a week one betting lines.
Speaker 6: NFL.
Speaker 1: You want to go through. Yeah, what do you mean? Oh? No, thanks, I have to go to the library after this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you laud there?
Speaker 6: Do you guys want to guess the spreads or do you want me to just tell you?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 6: Dallas plus seven versus Philly to open the air.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that too, taking the count Super Bowl hangover.
Speaker 6: Chiefs minus three versus the Chargers at home at all at Chargers trapping, trapping, truck trup.
Speaker 2: Chargers money one?
Speaker 6: Okay, Giants plus seven and a half for his commanders.
Speaker 1: Jackson Dart, who's their starting quarterback? The g Men, Yeah, Russell Wilson. Yeah, we'll see, what about you, Larry?
Speaker 3: I love Washington That games aren't beat anybody by seven, and I'm a Giant fan.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you you get seven and a half, the Giants, you get the Giants were favored by seven and.
Speaker 3: A half, said I thought he said Giants minus seven.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: I still like what. I still like Washington and that.
Speaker 2: Do you think the commanders are I feel like they're dangling that plus seven and a half begging you to take the Giants there.
Speaker 1: That hook will get you.
Speaker 6: Ye, Bengals minus five and a half.
Speaker 1: It's at the Brown Bengals. There's a there's a musical group called the Bengals. Oh yeah, B A. N. G. L. Hoff Susannah Hoff. Are they in the Hall of Fame? No? No?
Speaker 5: But at another reference that Fritz he made last night Bengals on the radio.
Speaker 1: Did he know?
Speaker 5: Yes, he was talking about everything under the Sun show.
Speaker 1: Should drug him?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Like Benzo's like, give him a bunch of dude.
Speaker 2: That's what they did to the monkey that ripped that lady's face off. So for all we know, and.
Speaker 1: They put monkey on benzos.
Speaker 2: It was on xanax when it the one in Stanford that killed the lady.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: It had an adverse reaction. I could see something similar happening if you did that to Todd.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't travel with him, there's no chance. Imagine beeting a cab with him in bumper. Okay, I fly, he's next to me.
Speaker 1: I get in the cab, he's next to We go to dinner, No, he's next to me. Bad luck, dude, What did you do?
Speaker 2: What did you do in a previous les?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're getting punished for something, Danny. And then I had my wife sit in between. I said it, no way he threw it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that's aheads I said, no.
Speaker 1: Not gonna happen, not going to do it, and he demands your attention. He demands it.
Speaker 2: She's also nice enough to like kind of let him just sort of do this in her ear without like really reacting. But he then won't slow down.
Speaker 1: Well, we got a party, bosch. Everybody's having a good time. And then all of a sudden I hear the song Lady in Red and then he goes, hey, I had Mario pick this so a dedication to your wife, and I go, what to your wife?
Speaker 5: Your life?
Speaker 2: He was sending Mario Google links to songs like not that you could play it from. Like you'd click it and it'd be like, this is the song, and then you'd have to go into Spotify and find it was.
Speaker 1: There a front seat up there with the driver was a driver. No, No, it's it's one of those like wedding party buses where it's just long, too long rows on each side.
Speaker 2: You might have been able to stuff driver. Yeah, if we wanted to then veer off the GW bridge.
Speaker 6: Yes, Ray, I think I have a video of that. I can try to play it. I don't know how it'll sound, but if you want me to play that video, no, we could, we could splice it in daring.
Speaker 1: Uh. That link brings us to this week, bad Larry. Let me start with you, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking my next to night minus the four and a half and under two twenty three and a half in that game. Okay, Then I want I think it's starting at two o'clock. I want the Cubs by themselves. I think they're laying four. Yeah, I want over four for the Cubs, you know, just their their runs by themselves. Okay, and then I want this game is going to get rained out. But if the Rangers play the Yankees tonight with the gram on the hill, I want the Rangers right all one units.
Speaker 2: No golf.
Speaker 3: I'm done with Golfwhere say it's sweeping the.
Speaker 1: Nation over it? Dude. See suddenly golf is the hardest thing apparently. Don't bet God, dude, Carlin Marikawa not to make the top twenty.
Speaker 2: The problem with golf is you hit one winner in a tournament and you have like that gives you a lot of runway for losses, and then you know it's like two years before it happens again.
Speaker 7: I don't know about that. I've hit a couple winners on this show in the last year. I've had Bryson, I've had.
Speaker 2: Ron, And what are you complaining about.
Speaker 1: The six week run I've just had.
Speaker 2: With golf my point exactly.
Speaker 1: And we'll do the point spreads maybe next week when we have time to go over and everybody gets to see him, and then bat Larry, I have him as well, Dylan, Yes, Dan NBA.
Speaker 2: I'm going Pacers money line plus one fifty against the Knicks and then Timberwolves money line plus two sixty against the Thunder tomorrow. I do have a golf bet because I am not a coward. Harris English to win the Charles Schwab plus thirty five hundred?
Speaker 1: Is that Larry?
Speaker 3: Was he doing a plus thirty bet?
Speaker 2: Or yeah? Yeah, top sixty Harris English?
Speaker 1: Anything else? Yep?
Speaker 2: And I got a little NHL parlay then I feel like it's been a while since I cooked them, But parlay Oilers plus one and a half Panthers plus one and a half pays out about even money.
Speaker 7: All right, sha Basketball with Lair on the under two two three and a half for the Knicks Pacers game MLB.
Speaker 1: Home dogs have been cooking.
Speaker 7: I don't know if anybody's paying attention to this besides me and the other capitalists, but it's raised plus one twelve Marlins plus one twenty. Then I got my Cardinals laying one twelve against raised t grays.
Speaker 1: And then on race.
Speaker 7: One we're part this is about We got three minutes to post here, kids, so you want to get this in go ahead exactly two six eight box. At race two we got the four to win, and then race three three five seven box.
Speaker 1: It okay, anything, Larry, you need to mention you kind of quiet today?
Speaker 3: No, I'm fine. I'm just any keynote for you.
Speaker 4: Say I saw a nice one y last week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had a great when a Keno and uh a little gas station at ten am, went there to take a piss, decided, you know what, I'm gonna stay a little longer. Played the twelve sixteen twenty three four bucks with the bonus, so that was thirty two dollars in. I walked out with nine hundred and seventy two. Danny, did you tell your wife?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: God no, hit a ten x and then the two x.
Speaker 7: Later I was hooting and hollering that gas station though they couldn't understand a word.
Speaker 1: I was, what would what would you normally have done with that kind of money? Anything? Oh? You know, no, I mean booze is I'm I don't know rhymes.
Speaker 7: No, okay, No, that would not invest nine hundred and seventy two dollars in Connecticut cocaine.
Speaker 2: I'm I didn't specify where from.
Speaker 7: I'm an aficionado. I do not dip into Connecticut when it comes to Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So you can't really do anything with that money. Take it to OTB.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go to Sweet Green for lunch or something.
Speaker 1: Meet the roommate, a Sweet Green or a fucking araw On whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: Fly to La and got arawon.
Speaker 1: Dude. No.
Speaker 7: She came back from La and I opened the fridge and we had like fucking buckets of seaweed.
Speaker 2: Did forty dollars smoothie.
Speaker 1: I was like, where the hell's this worm? She's like, oh, it's this place called Arawan.
Speaker 7: I was like, I know what the fuck that is? How much does the ship cost? Like it had to be a couple hundred bucks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, easy. It was like a tough They literally sell like seaweed gummies, like a twelve pack of them, and it's like thirty five bucks and helps your like Amino.
Speaker 7: Am we're witnessing right here, Danny. This is a late stage capitalism.
Speaker 1: I thought you were for all all four capitalism.
Speaker 7: No, for capitalism with rails, Danny. It's like a tongue in shit. It's a Milton Freeman bullshit. No, I know that's real. Now we've got to have rules and regulation. But the tariffs have been brought down?
Speaker 1: Right? Hey what a winter? Did it again? Folks?
Speaker 3: Score?
Speaker 1: What it exactly? Did he accomplished the art of the deal, Danny. I don't know if you read the book, but you might want to check. He create something and then take credit for solving the album bringing its one. Yeah, create a problem that doesn't exist, yes, and then you bring it back and say, look at what I.
Speaker 7: Did, pat on the back, salesman of the year. Okay, it's genius, that is of sales.
Speaker 2: Want I want to actually made up problem?
Speaker 1: May overcome it? Wow? It's oh, thank God, Jay, I can't believe that God is done. You're the best. But I feel bad sometimes I figure this stuff out. You know, I'd rather just be like don't even give it much thought. Yeah, that is always I have to give it thought because I go there's always an ulterior motive here, and that's wow.
Speaker 7: With the current subject of hand. Yes, that's been a blatantly obvious for the last forty years. No, I'm just talking about the tariffs. Oh, like, let's create something. Now I'm going to take credit for fixing something that he created.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, team, who's going to start building their fake toys in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 7: I think if we want to talk about like export import controls, I think that's the conversation. We could have blanket tariffs of whatever percentage. I think are dumb obviously, But to be fair, this was a leftist position twenty years ago. We're trying to save union jobs in the Midwest and throughout the Southeast America. Instead, we sold our entire workforce out to globalists so they could print money in China, bring it back and invest it in the fucking bonds and stocks, while Middle America got gutted like a fish. Why do we let anything out of the United States? Anything is that's preposterous dating. I'm not saying let's be isolationists and close the border.
Speaker 1: No, no, But why why are we letting them make all of these products?
Speaker 7: What do you mean letting them? What do you mean who's them China? Well, letting that. We invested bigley in China. So because the neoliberals thought we could bring them closer to democracy if we just start doing free trade and give them money and give our capitalists buddy, and then all of a sudden they're going to have elections and they were fucking wrong.
Speaker 1: That's e me. I never should have run it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's true?
Speaker 1: That shit Google that. But once again, you know, he told me that Taylor Swift is not hot anymore, and I appreciate that. Well, Bruce Springsteen has a what raisin face or something? He said that he's talking about somebody's face.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the boss's face.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. He I think called Springsteen a raising face. I saw him on the River tour Milwaukee and he looked great. Yeah, he still looks great.
Speaker 2: He's still doing like seven hour concerts, isn't he.
Speaker 1: If if Taylor Swift voted for Donald Trump, she'd be the hottest woman in the world.
Speaker 7: She'd probably be back to being a country singer too, right.
Speaker 1: She'd have to go back to my roots.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, right, it's not raising face. It's even better dried out prune.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean the funniest president.
Speaker 2: The guy is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a pretty good stand up and the fact that, but he's like Fritzy, he's not funny. When he's trying to be funny.
Speaker 2: He thrives well in the echo chamber kind.
Speaker 1: Of like, yeah, he's not trying to be funny.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes he is.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. No, he's not a lot of the.
Speaker 2: Most of the time he's not. But there is definitely times where he tweet stuff out and he's like this is gonna kill Yes.
Speaker 1: No, like when he dressed up as the Pope and then all of a sudden he dressed up as the Pope. No, they showed him outfit on and he approved it and then he said just joking that. So it's he didn't try to be funny.
Speaker 2: No, I think they still cover he pushed through the AI video of him like dancing in the Taco about Contina and like the Gaza strip he goes to us.
Speaker 1: An hell, yeah, it was a long long time ago. Pretty funny was a hot phone was it, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, hotline blank.
Speaker 1: So for bad Larry, for Marvin, who has to listen to all this Dylan picture Dave Ray, Shane Irving the Shane Irving Podcast.
Speaker 7: Supposedly this week producer John has been missing for the last seven days. So I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, somewhere in the Ozarks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've met him. Yeah, he's a good dude. Yeah he was. He might not be anymore.
Speaker 2: Still be a Greek.
Speaker 1: We have no idea, We have no idea. Okay, that's it's our pleasure to serve you, Bad Larry. We'll talk to you next week. You got to dance and bread and then let me know what let me know when you're coming up this way, I will do.
Speaker 3: I don't have even plan coming out more this weekend.
Speaker 4: More that everyone's coming here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so a couple of weeks away. You're not driving up to meine.
Speaker 3: No, no, there, they're somewhere else. I'm Bridge and Peter are coming down here though, actually tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Of course everybody knows Bridge and Peter of course. All right, Well, thanks for joining us. Our pleasure to serve you next week. Dan Patrick takes again