Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sewn. It'll be forty one days. I'm assuming the government opens tomorrow, and nothing but political grand standing, nothing but the Democrats standing against everything they've publicly stated, led by Chucky Schumer. That's why we call it the Schumer shutdown. They closed down our government for nearly six weeks now, if you remember, Linda, all the government shutdowns we have covered over the many years in this program. I've always said, I'm not worried that much about a government shutdown because it never We've never had one this long that has now impacted this many people. I mean, we're now dealing with record numbers of canceled flights, two three hundred and forty four delays as of now today. And you know, I think close to thirteen hundred cancelations today, twelve hundred and fifteen to be exact. And it is a disaster. And you know what was Democrat what were they saying the whole time? Well, this is the only we know. People are going to suffer, But we don't care. We need the leverage.
Speaker 2: Listen and the White House, Frankly, this is our only moment of leverage, and although a very unpleasant tool to use, it's gotten us focused on what we have to do to change direction on healthcare. No responsibility on the Democrats, or at least you don't think that the public will.
Speaker 1: Perceive that the Democrats or response.
Speaker 3: But shutdowns are terrible and of course there will.
Speaker 2: Be, you know, families that are going to suffer.
Speaker 1: We take that responsibility very seriously, but it is one of.
Speaker 4: The few leverage times we have.
Speaker 1: It's people are going to suffer, but it's our only political leverage. We don't care. Forty two million Americans on Snap don't get their Snap benefits. What's fascinating to watch six weeks better workers without Payton's programs go, you know, absolutely dry. FAA forced to cut back flights all over the entire country, real pain felt by real every day Americans, the people that make this great, and they've got nothing to show for it. You know, they agreed to end the filibuster and they got nothing, none of these idiotic demands. Remember this all started out. They wanted a whopping one point five trillion dollars in additional spending to keep the government open for a whopping seven weeks, and that meant hundreds of millions in healthcare for illegals, to extend subsidies that they voted to be temporary. Democrats voted to be temporary for Obamacare during the pandemic, during COVID. They want to refund PBS and MPR and even included DEI programs for other countries.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And it Mark Simone nail that yesterday. You know, it's the Affordable Care Act. Well, if it's so damn affordable, why do you need subsidies. It's insane. And what's fascinating is there is real palpable rage among Democrats that have gone this far. Let's start with this little montage of Democrats raging.
Speaker 5: It's strange Dean to go back to the original sort of part of this conversation of whether he is a good deal maker.
Speaker 3: I mean a way, it seems like the president is kind of getting what he wanted forty days ago when all this started.
Speaker 5: I don't understand how a Democratic centater goes, Wow, we weren't really big. Let me cave now, I don't understand that makes no sense to me in.
Speaker 6: Terms of standing up to Donald Trump, the shutdown actually gave him more power, exhibit A being what he's done with Snap and Snap benefits across the country. But there's no way to defend this, and you were right to be angry about it.
Speaker 1: I'm angry about it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think this whole thing stinks, and I think the most members of the House Caucus on the Democratic side are absolutely outraged.
Speaker 7: Tonight, eight Democrats voted with the Republicans to allow them to go forward on this continuing resolution. Into my mind, this was a very very bad vote.
Speaker 1: Now. I mean, it's pretty fascinating that the Democrats, you know, are losing it. I mean, let's listen to John Stewart, you sold out torching the Democrats in the most brutal, unbelievable takedown, followed by the very low rated Stephen Colbert, you know, shredding Democratic defectors who ended the shutdown. They crumbled like a granola bar. But let's play Stuart because he's actually worth listening to.
Speaker 5: You cannot believe it. They caved on the shutdown, not even not even a full week removed from the best election night results they've had in years. Seven Democratic senators and then voted with their Republican counterparts to end the shutdown and reopen the government. And did they get their extended healthcare subsidies? Democrats, you sold out the entire shutdown not to get what you wanted, but for a promise to not get what you wanted later.
Speaker 1: And that the fact the Trump now, well, I mean it just went nuts. Bernie Sanders, he's furious. I mean, the squad is furious. You know. I've been playing AOC issuing a warning to Schumer and Jeffries after the Mamdani election. Look, it's and I'll get into there some more details. Schumer's done, it is finished, it is over. He's gone. He knows it is no way. I mean, he can't be that stupid. You have now activists Ezra Levine, uh, independent journalists on with fake news Acosta. I don't even he doesn't work as CNN. I have no idea what he does. Now, you know, saying that Democrats coward by caving into President Trump. And look, I'm going to tell you something that's just an undisputable fact that nobody's gonna want to hear this because Republicans, you know, having the past tried to shut down government and it doesn't usually work, and it usually ends up going against the party that does the shutdown. You don't have any leverage. And it's just it's honestly, you should learn from other people's stupidity. And you know, Democrats are rightly, you know, they're they're just that's it. I mean, they're just they're just furious Democrats now eating their own I mean, you can't say it any other way. And you you know, everyone's after Chuck Schumer. It was pointless, the entire thing. From the very beginning. There was there was nothing that they won except a promise for a vote to extend subsidies that they themselves passed when they had the majority, and that they made temporary themselves. It's like, okay, tell me how that makes any sense. But it's it's now a bloody brawl breaking out. By the way, speaking of bloody brawls, we'll get into this later in the program. I mean, turning Point USA was at UC Berkeley yesterday. Wow, it was ugly. It was ugly. Now it's as they have now caved here. They made a mistake, they miscalculated. I was getting into this with Steven A. Smith last night and Steven A, will you know what happened the mister art of the deal? I'm like, well, he didn't make a bad deal. He didn't give into the these insane demands, you know, holding the entire country hostage, and Donald Trump won. That's the art of the deal. And it took this long because Democrats they didn't have the votes, were never going to have the votes, and they were willing to inflict all this unnecessary pain rather than open the government, which they are on tape all saying that we should do. Anyway, So, anyway, what did they gained by throwing hundreds of thousands out of work, endangering American air travelers and causing great hardship for SNAP beneficiaries, and slowing the growth of the US economy. They didn't get a thing. They didn't win an extension of Obamacare premium subsidies, nor should we even afford it. And doctor Oz is going to go into great specificity in detail on this throughout the course of the program today. But you know, and you know, I noticed they're going to go after the people that did this, but most of them are retiring. This was all planned in advance, just in case you don't know this. You know the fact that Tim Kaine leaving Dick Durbin. You think Dick Durbin would have given in if he was running for reelection in the future. Nope, Democrats fuming at Schumer. They are absolutely Here's David Axelrod saying Chuck Schumer is likely cooked as the Democratic leader. I think it's an understatement. Listen, David Ashwadam, do you think Schumer could be in trouble here with the left flank of the party.
Speaker 3: I think he's been in trouble. I think he is in bigger trouble now. I honestly, I think Senator Schumer's been there since nineteen eighty two. My guess is that he won't be leader of the party in two thousand and twenty seven after the selection, unless something really surprising happens.
Speaker 1: Now you have these you know, eight senators. Fine, why does it matter? It's you know, if you really look at the beginning, Schumer was put on notice by the squad, and there is now if you have any doubt who is running the Democratic Party, it's everything that I've told you. And while there are some people coming to Schumer's defense, A Keem Jeffery is telling members on a private call that, you know, to focus on healthcare, not on a few individuals in the Senate. But there's not going to be one Democrat in the House that's going to vote for this, and probably Republicans are not going to get Tom Massey or Marjorie Taylor Green is my guest. I don't know for sure, but there's real palpable chaos, anger, a political civil war is broken out, and they're just angry. But the problem is they can't punish people that are leaving, you know, Angus King Independent Maine, you know, and a former governor said it wasn't working. They weren't accomplishing anything. Dick Durbin, he's leaving, he's done. He's the only member of leadership to break ranks. Then you look at other states that coming from Nevada now turning to be more and more of a red state as people flee California and want no part of adopting those policies. John Fetterman was on it from the beginning. Maggie Hassen the same thing from New Hampshire. Jean Shaneen, same thing here. But we also have another retirement in the mix. So the timeline for this, you know, Sanders called it. Who's now a leader really of the Democrats in the Senate, you know, very disappointed that these eight members of the Democratic Caucus voted to do this. Well, what was the what what was going to change over time? And the answer to that question is nothing. Nothing was going to change over time. It would be a stalemate.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 1: We're going to keep the the FAA shut down, and we're going to have cancelation and delays to this extent right now, twelve hundred seventeen cancelations as of this moment today, and thousands of delayed flights as of this moment today. And what are we supposed to do about the forty two million Americans getting snap benefits? All Republicans are asking for is that which Democrats had said that they always wanted during Republicans shutdowns, and that is a clean continuing resolution you fund the government at the same levels. I've never up till now, I've never really cared because it never gets to this point. It never has gotten to this point. They've they've never pushed it this far. But with all that said, I would imagine that Mike Johnson is as of yesterday called all the House members back in and they're gonna, you know, be there. But I mean, I feel terrible for people, you know that have been traveling, friends of mine that have been traveling. It's been awful, and everybody I knows, you know, writing me, you know, what the hell is going on. Then we have now the economic impact of that. I mean, when that pilot got on the on you know, he said, I don't care what political party you've here from, I think what was at Southwest Airlines And he's made the case. He said, this has got to stop. It's costing the airlines millions of dollars. White House National Economic Council Director Kevin has It, you know, said this this government six weeks shutdown of the Democrats is going to drag down GDP. Then I don't want to blame Trump, but what they did, this is how insane it's gotten by the way we have, you know, all the radical Democrats doing what they do best, which is pretty much nothing. Oh did you see this? Lindo Chasmin Crockett, maybe in legal hot water, watched our group alleging that Kasmin Crockett filed inconsistent financial disclosure statements regarding investments which potentially violated House rules. I'm sure it's not as bad as Nancy Pelosi starts Congress out with a net worth of three million, leaves with a net worth of two hundred and eighty million, nearly a seventeen thousand percent return on Well, she doesn't invest it. We reached out to her office, but her husband does. And there are the fact that there are groups of people that follow when she puts out her disclosure forms where she's investing. They usually think, oh, that's a that's a pretty good place to start. Now later on, we're going to cover Uh, Turning Point was that UC Berkeley last night a brawl broke out and of course, you know, massive crowd of extremist lunatics showed up, uh, and they attacked one guy wearing a freedom T shirt. We're going to get an on the ground report from Mikey McCoy, who is Charlie Kirk's chief of staff and now the chief of staff at Turning Point, USA. Just unbelievable. The Justice Department did announce this morning that they're going to investigate this ride that took place at Berkeley for arrests in that particular play place. I mean, what part of assassination culture is the leftno understanding? By the way, a nonprofit linked to anti Semitic activist Linder sar Sore, an ally of Zoron Kami Marxist Mumdani, apparently got a four point one million dollar in a city in state funds over a period seven years. We are really a stupid country. We've gone over, you know, is an anti semitism. Why Canary Mission released a video of Sarasor bragging at a September care conference that you know back by Mamdani is one of their largest his supporters of Mumdani, you know, happy to see what happened anyway, Their executive director gained attention in late twenty twenty three. He was happy to see October seventh happen. I mean, good luck New York. Oh, and then we do have a furry democrat running for Congress celebrated Charlie Kirk's assassination. I mean, it's just so sick on the radical left. We'll continue your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one shown. Oh, I forgot to tell you this one other thing about Jasmine Crockett he's accusing Republicans of trying to cheat in the twenty twenty six midterms after a Trump supporter bought to me. I don't know what that means. I have no idea whatever refers to anyway. Uh No, And by the way, a lot of Democrats are making that now we have I don't even want to ask, Linda, because I'm afraid I might get the answer. But there's a story out today of a furry Democrat running for Congress. Apparently this person celebrated the assassination of Charlie Kirk, thirty six year old. I won't give his name. His first name Samuel it contractor goes by a different name. Uh dresses up all right? Help me out with this, Linda, and anthroh. I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, you will stand on this bridge alone. I know nothing about Farry pomphoric furry costume. Nope, out, I'm totally there's only stated America deserve nine to eleven called Jesus a communist recommend killing billionaires, labeled Israel an enemy of the United States, advocated the imprisonment of all US immigrations and Customs enforcement agents. By the way, one was shot in Chicago. You think maybe some of the insightful to humanizing rhetoric might have contributed to the atmosphere of hostility. I think that's probably true. Repeatedly celebrated Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk's assassination, calling him every name he could think of, and within an hour of Kirk's passing, he wrote on X a knockoff, a knockoff of X that liberals go to called Blue Sky. You ever look at this thing? James looked at it. He said it's awful. Anyway, he said, good things can happen. Days later, he shared an image of the murdered father of two with the caption, how can we defeat evil if evil is mourned when it's defeated, to ensure that there was no mistaking his antipathy. But Charlie Kirk, the Democratic candidate, then smeared Kirk as a white supremacist. I mean, it's not even worth going over. But this is how sick the radical left has become in this country. You know, I was just watching Bernie Sanders on Fox News. They played a clip of him. He's on some podcast and we're going to build a grassroots movement, just like you know zoron COMI, Marxism, Mamdani, and we're going to make this a nationwide effort. This is where they want to take the country. This is what they want. And by the way, in terms of last night's turning point event, the Justice Department, as I said, announcing that they're going to investigate this, a bloody brawl broke out there. I mean, I don't understand it. James Carvell couldn't be more wrong. Voters rejected Trump's corruption and cruelty. Now Democrats won in predictable blue states and Republicans were not inspired unfortunately. Well, and in the case of Jack Chidarelli, you got one hundred and fifty more people out there that voted from four years ago. The problem is two hundred and fifty thousand left in the law last three years. On the economy, which you know, just mark my words, a lot of indication out there. Latest ADP job report shows that wage growth is outpacing inflation. I imagine a slight setback because of the six week Schumer shutdown. But Treasure Who Secretary Scott Besson literally humiliated an MSDNC host ms DNC, how does a twenty billion dollar bailout for Argentina, help Americans? Bessett, do you know what a swap line is MS DNC A currency swap? Yes? But he said, but Besson goes, but what is that? Why would you call it a bailout? A most bailouts, you don't make money. The US government made money loopsee days. Don't argue with somebody that knows a lot more about the economy than you do.
Speaker 8: How it has a twenty billion dollar bailout of Argentina, help Americans. You're the president's point person on that. Can you explain to those here who are feeling the pinch, including America's farmers, why the United States is helping out Argentina?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Can you do you know what a swap line is?
Speaker 1: It's currency swap?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, but what what is that that you're the treasure of secretary? Yes, but why would you call it a bailout? I think that is how in most bailouts you don't make money. The US government made money. We used our financial we use our financial balance sheet to stabilize the government. Are one of our great allies in Latin America. During an election, the president there one in a landslide. The government's going to make money, and I would rather use peace through economic strength than have to be shooting at narco boats coming offshore if the government collapse. We have a generational opportunity in Latin America to create allies. We just saw an election in Bolivia. We're probably going to see an election in Colombia. We've seen them in Ecuador, We're going to see in the Chile. So by stabilizing the economy there and making a profit, then that's a very good deal for the American people. And there's a lot we could have been doing for American farmers. But Democrats close the government.
Speaker 1: Whoopsie daisy check and mate put them together. Look, let me give you an example. And this article is in the New York Post today and I thought it was it's worth sharing with you because it gives the states, specifically of New York and New Jersey, New York, Linda, New York. Half a trillion dollars in New York state resident income has disappeared as Democrats enacted their high tax, pro crime policies. New York has low lost the most income of any state. California not that far behind three hundred and seventy I mean, which is unbelievable, you know, billion dollars. And anyway, the free market advocacy group Unleash Prosperity released a study. It exposes the true depths of you know, this flight people leaving, this migration that yeah, it's turning cities like New York City more liberals, turning states like New Jersey more blue. You know, with all the government workers in Virginia. If you want a real analysis, it's having a big impact. But anyway, the new report used the Census and IRS data to calculate the cumulative impact defines. New York State, for example, lost more than five hundred billion dollars in resident income over recent years. Nearly two million New Yorkers have moved away in the in the last decade. New York has lost the most income of any state. Only California and Illinois have lost more money than New Jersey. New Jersey losing a whopping one hundred and seventy billion dollars. Why do you think that this has happened? Why do you think that you know, we've gone from a purple state Florida and it is now a deep red state. And the same thing is happening. You look at this map, and I've got it here in front of me. You know, look where are people moving to. They're moving to places like Nevada. They don't have a state income tax there. They have low taxes in Arizona. They have low taxes in Utah. And you see a net gain in a massive net gain in in Texas for example. You know, if you look at you know where where is the money and the where are money and people going? I mean, if you look at income losers and winners, a trillion dollar win for the my free state of Florida. We don't have a state income tax, We have half the property tax of New Jersey. We don't have high gas taxes, don't have high sales taxes. We don't have any of this. And we have better infrastructure, better law enforcement, better quality of life now in spite of what the media narrative is. And they're going to eat these words because we've never had a situation where we have large tax cuts that it doesn't result in more revenues, more jobs, less people that are government dependent, and between the trillions that the President has locked down in manufacturing investments, the monies that are incalculable from opening up energy production in this country and the high paying career jobs along with all of this in manufacturing energy, and then the largest tax cuts in history. Remember the Democrats voted instead of that for the largest tax increase in history, and they voted against working men and women. You know, it's US companies earnings are growing at the fastest pace in four years, defying predictions the President Trump's trade war would trigger a slow down. Now there's been hiccups along the way, and there's been you know, the stock market is always like freaking out over anything and everything. Like I'll give you a door Dash analysis variety of goods see price decreases compared to twenty two, twenty four, you know, door dash dated. An analysis published Monday found the number of key goods breakfast, staples, computers, accessories, toys, outdoor equipment have declined in price since twenty twenty four. And they have their Breakfast Basic index. It includes eggs, a glass of milk, bagel, and avocado. It's down fourteen percent since March, probably one point seven percent. This is all now going to kick in. It's just, you know, it's hard to tell people to be patient, especially if you live in paycheck to paycheck. But you know, and Trump is saying, and he's getting excoriated for it, but you know, when you cut taxes, Reagan doubled revenues. Reagan created twenty one million new jobs. The first three years of the Trump administration because of his tax cuts resulted in record low after record low after record low, unemployment for every demographic group African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment. By the way, Kathy Hochel's on a collision course with zoron Marxist Kammi Mamnani of this free bus plan. Now, yeah, we don't have the money, but we'll think of something. I know that New Yorkers, you know, are rallying behind Staphonic and maybe think that she's going to be the answer. I'm I'm I'm less optimistic. Now, Linda, you're going to tell me I believe she can win, Go ahead, tell me. You might as well get it out of the way. Now. I don't believe a whole lot because I don't believe we have election integrity. Attorney General Pam Pondi and FBI Director Cash bettel have given Congress a new cash of documents. Look at the lookye here showing how Bill and Hillary's foundation, the Clinton Foundation, collected donations from foreign and domestic interests. The discovery is raising fresh concern that such evidence was kept from federal prosecutors who tried to investigate pay to play allegations against the former first family a decade ago. I wonder if these were part of the bleach bit. I just wonder. The evidence against Komy is way more damning that the media has let on and what they're saying. Lindsay Halligan's latest court filing paints a damning portrait of Komy, notes scribbled in the former FBI director's own hand to establish his knowledge of Clinton's plot to tar mister Trump is an agent of Russia. When asked about the same in congressional proceeding, he said that that doesn't ring any bell. Okay, let's watch that. By the way, we have a report out today Attorney General Letitia James. There's a headline New York Post. Cops called to Letitia James Virginia's home two dozen times since she bought them another reports saying got a lot of security there FBI investigators this treasure trove. It's going to be very interesting to watch. Well watch that. But if you listen to MSDNC, they were saying last night, a bunch of craziness, bad lawyering inside the Trump administration. You know there's all coming to a head. Okay. I Actually the sad part is the statute of limitations unless there's a grand conspiracy investigation is not good, you know, not good for Democrats. I've been warning this would happen. An illegal immigrant from Mexico with a rap sheet arrested for shooting a Border patrol agents during the Chicago raid. Here's a question, h do those people that deconstantly dehumanize ICE agents are they inciting with their their Nazis and Gestapo language? Are they inciting these incidents at one? You know, a smart inquiring minds need to know. By the way, you see this restaurants today it's Veterans Day. We'll get into this later. They're offering Veterans Day meals to past and current military members. Let's give a shout out to Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Shake Shack, Starbucks among the chains providing complimentary food and drinks. Thanks thanks to all of them for doing that. I think that's very very cool. Oh did you read Jenna Jamison cornstar known for My Body and Sin, before leaving the adult film industry behind. He says, after decades of being known for my body and sin, getting baptized and helping others find Jesus too, he you know, went into this whole thing. She's loud and proud that she's changed the whole life around, and he thoughts on that. Linda, None, at the moment, you're very quiet today.
Speaker 2: No, I just know I'm going to say things you don't like, So I'm taking the path in resistance.
Speaker 1: Well, God came to call sinners, you know, to salvation. Jesus, you know, the only son of God. That's the whole story. I believe in redemption. I hope it's true. I hope it's all true. Sure,