Speaker 1: The Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon. The crown is yours. I told you, Welcome to another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite sports unc Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five rout runner, extraordinary ring or fame bingal legend. Who I told you this? I've been trying to tell you this about your cowboys, Oh Joe, but you ain't want to listen to see You ain't want to listen to you. We gonna get you them in a minute. Thank you for joining us again for another episode of Nightcap. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. We are now officially at seven hundred and eighty eight thousand subscribers and we could not have done it without you, So we want to thank each and every one about seven hundred and eighty eight thousand subscribers. Thank you, thank you very much from your favorite Unk and your favorite Number eighty five. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. We also have a Club shay Shape podcast feed, but Nightcap has its own special feed that you can get Nightcap. Please make sure you hit that subscribing light button. So therefore, OO and ou Sometimes, like we did last week, we might just fick a random night because there's so much going on and we want you to be notified. Therefore, you won't miss a single single episode of Nightcap Unk and Ojo. We've also pinned Shaved by Laportier at the top of the chat. The holiday Valentine's Day, that's a very special day. Make sure you go out and get your man a bottle of Shape by Laportier. We got Valentine's Day, we got the Super Bowl, we got President's Day, we got what Saint Patrick's Day right around the corner, and I'm sure we got.
Speaker 2: Some birthdays out there.
Speaker 1: So please go out and get yourself a bottle for you or someone that you love.
Speaker 3: O Cho.
Speaker 1: I don't want to waste any time because I want to get to these games, and one of them was a doozy and the other was a laugher. The Lions hold on and beat the Rams get their first playoff win in thirty two years. The Lions two hosting their first playoff game and thirty years snap the longest in the longest postseason win drought. Guess what, and they're gonna get another another one this week because they're gonna face the winner of.
Speaker 2: The Tampa Philly Yeah.
Speaker 1: No one working for Stafford all we heard boos from Detroit crowd when he took the field before and after the game.
Speaker 2: He played well, but it was not enough.
Speaker 1: O Jo.
Speaker 2: What was some of the things that you took away from this ball game?
Speaker 3: Listen. I really enjoyed the ball game.
Speaker 4: I have really enjoyed the ball game as opposed to what we had to endure the first time. The first time around four thirty around sometime. Yeah, yeah, this was this was an office clinic. This was often the clinic.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: There all four quarters. Damn the all four quarters. Stafford look good, golf look good. They moved the ball up and down the field. I thought it was going to be a forty point game for me from each team, you know, we didn't get We didn't get that high.
Speaker 3: We were damned near there. Poking the coup went crazy. Brother, let me.
Speaker 4: Make sure I don't want to say. I don't want to say the name of Amon Saint Brown went crazy. Josh Reyno went crazy. Obviously, the Lions coming out with the wind the day. I'm happy for golf. I'm happy for the culture shipping and what the Lions have been able to do well, not the Lions in which Dan camp Ham since he's gotten there. For a coach to be able to change the change of culture and turn it into a winning culture, and in such a short amount of time, it's unbelievable what he's been able to do. He was just talking about bite kneecaps not too long ago. Now, I would talk about we in the playoffs at the thirty two year hiatus. Right, Man, Some good football was played today, man, very good. So I know the Rams lost, but I'm just saying there was some good football play today in that second goddamn game.
Speaker 1: Matthew Stafford was twenty five or thirty six, three fifty three sixty seven, two touchdowns, no interceptions. Jared Goff was twenty two or twenty seven two seventy seven, one touchdown.
Speaker 3: As you mentioned, pulling the pooka in the coup.
Speaker 1: Had ten targets, nine receptions a buck eighty one, which is the most receiving yards in a game, and a postseason game by rookie armand Saint Brown had nine targets about ten on seven catches.
Speaker 3: They could have called holding.
Speaker 1: I thought they were gonna call holding him that last one on that third down. He held it all the way through and ojob he got away with one.
Speaker 2: He did off you go ahead?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just gonna say he got away with to go ahead, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got and I thought I thought they were gonna call it. I don't know what the commentary is gonna know. It was an NBC game, so I'm assuming it was Collinsworth and uh Turrico on the call. I would it have been interested to hear what the what college were thought. But I thought he grabbed him. I thought he held him throughout the throughout the call, which would have given them a first down had they made the call. And who knows, that's the first down. Maybe you get another a couple few extra yards. Now you get a try for a field goal, and maybe Detroit has to come down and get a field goal or touchdown to beat you. But that was a very well played game. I mean, uh yeah. You got to give the Lions credit because they've been waiting for this moment. Because this is a team now just what five years ago, six years ago?
Speaker 2: What they were.
Speaker 1: Sixteen at one point? Yeah, sixteen. You lost all your games, lost all of them, right, and now here they are with a Hey, you get another game, you get a divisional game at home.
Speaker 2: I can imagine that's going to be. It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: If you thought it was loud and rockers for this wild card game, can you imagine you one went away from an NFC championship game.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Who would have thought this? You made this move, Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 1: You said, you know what, Matthew, Hey, we'll we'll grant you, you know, We'll give you an opportunity to move on. We're gonna take Jered Goff. And look at what they parlayed this in. You get a Jamison Williams in the draft, you get a Gibbs in the draft. You you parlayed that in some nice pieces and so now everybody's benefited. The Rams, like what they got, they won a Super Bowl. The Lions like what they got. They got a nice nucleus around Jared Goff who's playing really good football, and as long as he stays clean, the Lions will be fine. Is they get into trouble when he turns the ball over Ocho and they're not over there, They're not gonna be able to overcome that because the team's gonna get better better as you go along. But give the Lions credit, they played really well. The Rams had a great season, but it ended in Detroit. Matthew Stafford did not get the homecoming, the win and the homecoming game that he thought he would. But I thought he played exceptional. He took some shots and the way he threw the ball to man and he throw the ball a what people I like, go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 4: There's a term that I hear Jakeler use all the time. He's a great ball spinner. Yes, it's a great ball spinner. And both of them, both of them have fabulous arms. The mechanics, the arm angles, the ability to throw off balance, to be able to adjust based on with arm angles, depending on who's in front of him.
Speaker 3: If there's somebody draped through the receiver.
Speaker 4: They could put in in a certain position where only the receiver can catch it.
Speaker 3: Bow really nice, really nice.
Speaker 1: You watch Matthew Stafford and you watch him throw the ball. He can throw the ball over the top, then all of a sudden he dropped down. He throws the three quarters. He'll throw a completely sard arm and you like the one he threw to uh, the little receiver who caught. I mean there was no separation too, and he caught yet yeah he oh Joe, they're not they're not, grantee you. They're not five quarterbacks that could have made that in that type win the right there than what Matthew Stafford did.
Speaker 2: And and like I said, he can flat out spend the football.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you see the no look?
Speaker 4: The no look past a couple of times when he he was steve through to the flat, He through to the he through to the flat, but looking straight ahead.
Speaker 1: Yes, slick his I mean, look, we've seen far through no looks. But what mess impressed me is that this man threw a no look in the Super Bowl the minute anybody on the third down.
Speaker 3: I remember that play. I remember that they rolled a.
Speaker 1: Safety down and he had to look him off He's like, I ain't going, I ain't going there, and but he was. He was impressive. They couldn't get a stop to get the to get him the ball back. Give a Give the Lions offense credit. The Lions offense. They did it because you know, we can't give you the ball back in this situation, because if we give you the ball back, there's a chance you're gonna get the ball the momentum, because now you have the momentum and you're probably gonna go down to kick a field goal or at least an attempt the field goal with a chance to win the ball game. And so give the Lions credit. Give Dan Cramp Campbell credit that team because they've come a long way. Now Detroit seems to be like a destination where free agents would want to go because they're winning the culture. Yeah, you know, A Now, you got to have the right mentality to play because he's a he's a blue collar, hard nosed, grind type of a code. Right, So, hey, you know what you're getting in when you go to Detroit, because Detroit the blue collar. They they car factories up there.
Speaker 3: Hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard up in Detroit, and that's the type of team that he's built. Uh, those guys believe in him. Jared Golf has Alma Saint Brown. He didn't make the Pro Bowl, but he showed you why he's the first team All All Pro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most definitely. Do you think let me let me ask you a question. Do you think as as players, what would matter to you more? What do you think players value more being going to going being an All Pro or going to.
Speaker 3: The Pro Bowl?
Speaker 2: What do you what do you I rather, I'd rather be an All Pro?
Speaker 1: Okay and plason because you remember, O Joe, they don't go to Hawaii anymore. They go to Orlando or they go to Vegas, and it's not the game anymore.
Speaker 2: So skitos competition.
Speaker 3: It ain't okay.
Speaker 1: And I don't want people to take this the wrong way. And people are what you're going to say, the Pro it's a huge honor, but a lot of the luster has gone because you're not growing to Hawaiian going to Orlando. What the hell is that? Oh? Joe used the one to go. Man, I'll give me my chime. I'm gonna give me a blue of wine. I don't be drinking out of pine apple. So you got an opportunity to take your significant other, your wife, or your family. You go across to Hawaii, you get an opportunity to relax for a week. Hell you go to Orlando anytime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when we go.
Speaker 1: To Vegas anything.
Speaker 4: I don't think players will fully understand the joy and the pleasure it was to actually make the Pro Bowl, and what an honor it was to make the Pro bo fac during that time when we were playing. Listen, you think about that ten hour flight depending on where you're coming from, or maybe maybe if you're already on the West Coast, you still got five hours ago. Yes, family, your friends, being in Hawaii, the culture, the experiences, the traveling, the traveling, the sight seeing, some of the things you have to do, and you get to take a part in being over in Hawaii for for a whole week, and then you had the game on the back end. Listen, it was it was it was an experience like no other, in an honor, you know. And when you made the Pro Bowl back then, like oh Man and then.
Speaker 2: You oh Joe.
Speaker 1: You remember now, it used to be the Pro Bowl was played after the Super Bowl. So a lot of times teams, the guys that made it, they were only coming off the Super Bowl or sometime there were the guys that lost the Super Bowl, and so a lot of times guys had appearances at the Super Bowl. So a lot of the guys that was playing in the game was coming from the Super Bowl. Yeah, and so you know a lot of times gods would get there early with their family. They might check in a day earlier or something like that, just to get an opportunity to relax, and they by the time you know, we arrived. You know, I would like if I wouldn't actually playing in the game, obviously I would, but guys would already be there with their family and they'd be sitting around watching the.
Speaker 3: Watching the game. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was. It was. It was a great but I do I agree, o Joe. I think the All Pro is a bigger honor. And I think because the game is no longer played in Hawaii and the luster Ojoe, I get it. It's a but they had, they had, they had to do away with the game because it wasn't a game. It wasn't tackle football anymore. It was an embarrassment. And I told the guy and I said, look, I know, no, bro, I'm not old school, but it's tackle football. You can't just touch the guy on the butt and then talk about the guys stopped. It's not football.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, when you think about it, you think about this. I'm thinking about the time when I played. I remember myself, Steve McNair, Peyton Manning, Uh ray Lewis, a couple of the fellas used to think the way the game is played now. It was somewhat like that a little bit. But we played serious. We thudden, yeah, we thudden. Well, well we hit that fourth quarter yes, and ray Lewis say, man, let's it's money time. It's go time that we need that money because we got to cover the expenses right that we done have for the week we've been here. Oh man, man, man, people started playing started playing serious. Well, we were were playing serious.
Speaker 1: We want we want bullshit.
Speaker 3: But that fourth back then, but.
Speaker 1: The money had gotten tiler coming downhill. Oh yeah, we did the pup bribe of Moorman. But see what happened, O Joe, is that the money increased all of a sudden. It was twenty five fifty I think fifty seventy five thousand. I remember when I, like my damn in my whole career, it was ten thousand to the winner.
Speaker 2: It was five thousand to the losers.
Speaker 1: That's it. So but that was it. Damn that was it. That was it, O Joe, That was it. Like you said, you know everybody, you know, hey, ain't nobody trying to get embarrassed. Don't be going out there trying to run right, somebody knock knocked you, you.
Speaker 3: Know what in the dirt right right right.
Speaker 1: Don't be out there trying to embarrass no someone because they're gonna get you now.
Speaker 3: But come fourth quarter, you automatically knew it's go time.
Speaker 1: But you cheer strap up. Then you show the pants up. Guys trying to get paid. Oh yeah, hey hey, like you said, guys had occurred expenses. They hadn't brought family members over there. That room's two hundred dollars a night. You got about sixty seven people at two hundred dollars a night and you feeding them.
Speaker 3: So I got to recruit some.
Speaker 1: Of that money, got to recoup some of that money.
Speaker 2: But it was a great time.
Speaker 1: You get an opportunity to sit around talk football and get an opportunity to meet and hang out with guys that we normally wouldn't get an opportunity to hang out with and sit around and talk.
Speaker 2: It's not like it is now. I mean these.
Speaker 1: Guys now, they are a lot more guys socialize a lot more in today's game than what they did back then.
Speaker 4: Obviously, you know, having social media also bridge the gap. It made it a lot easier for you not to have to be face to face. So even if you don't see each other during I mean after football season or during football season, listen, social media bridge is a gap anyway, so you're always right there and somebody face regardless even though it's via social media.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Jared Goff is the first quarterback to ever win a player against a team he previously started a playoff game four.
Speaker 2: So Jered Goff should be. He should be.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's proud because he said it wasn't that he ended up because both number one picks the Stafford for Detroit Jered Goff for the Rams. It's not that it was how it was done, and even Sean McVay said it could have been handled better. Right, But at the end of the day, O Joe, And this is what I always tell people when you're trying to break up with someone and that person doesn't want to break up.
Speaker 2: What's an easy way to do it?
Speaker 3: There is none.
Speaker 1: Jared Goff didn't want to be traded, he didn't want to leave La, So what's the easier way to tell him? Son, we don't know what we want. We think we can we're better without you. You tell your significant other, Reill tell you, O, Joe, I think I could be better with someone else. Ain't no easy way to say that now.
Speaker 3: I ain't no easy way, so you know.
Speaker 1: And he's like, you know, Chip will never leave me, and Sean McVay saying, you know, hey, you know we could have handled that situation better. I just don't know of an easier way to sell someone you don't want them anymore. Yeah, if Chad, if you can chime in and say, what's an easier way when you want said individual?
Speaker 2: Now, if both of y'all don't want each other, it's easy to go.
Speaker 3: He's saying, well, you know it's muss your interests, your answer.
Speaker 1: Right, But but when someone still wants to be there and the other party, you know, hey, you know I just can't no excuse me. I just want to say, you know, you know, things haven't been going well and I just I appreciate everything that you've done. Yeah, man, nobody try to get it away and I can't.
Speaker 4: You can't get them years back. Then you can't get them years back. And one thing you can't get back to, you can't get back time. Yeah, and they I don't like it being wasted. So basically you're wasted golf time because you couldn't you couldn't see himself getting you over the hump.
Speaker 3: But it was the right because yes, they won a Super Bowl. Yeah. Yeah. You look at Stafford. Oh, you look at Stafford.
Speaker 1: He got the all time most receiving yards in a single season with Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 2: He got the triple crown.
Speaker 1: I believe if you look at Cooper Cups regular season combined with the playoffs, it's the greatest statistical season for a wide receiver in NFL history. Then you tap in with Pooka the Coop, most receiving, most receptions in the season for rookie, most receiving yards for rookie. So Matthew stats something. He doing something right. He doing something right.
Speaker 3: He is a he is a spinner of the ball, he is a centner of the ball.
Speaker 2: He can he can do it. He can do it.
Speaker 1: So congratulations to the Lions. You're moving on. You have another game. Uh in Detroit, you get the winner of the Philadelphia Eagles and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Speaker 2: Uh, they have to feel good. Can think about it.
Speaker 1: They was like, man, after they lost that game to Dallas, they dropped from the second to the third seed, and like, hey, we win this game, Dallas is gonna do what they do. We're gonna have to go on the road. Either go to serrancisc go or go to Dallas. Lo and behold, you never know, Ojo, you never know. Now they get they get a second game at home. You never know, Ojo, you might get a third game at home.
Speaker 3: O Jo, you never know.
Speaker 4: But you get that NFC championship at home. Can you imagine at home? Can you imagine at.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys suffer? I for my estimation, this is the most humiliated. This is the most pathetic. This is the most embarrassing loss, playoff loss for the Cowboys because, o Cho, at one point in time, they were down forty eight sixteen. Now you could look at the finals course and man, if you didn't watch the game, you're like, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: They're only two guards closer than you thought.
Speaker 2: Know itd wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it wasn't. Remember when the Cowboys beat the Commanders on Thanksgiving forty five to ten. Just what Jerry said, I don't know if I've had a day like this, and I'll include them all, I'll put the Super Bowls in there. I don't know if I've had a better day than with the Cowboys than today. Jerry said he thinks this year's Cowboys team could go all the way to the Super Bowl. Hold On, I got more for Yojo, Remember Micah in week one. We're making a statement I've been trying to make. Hold On, We're making the statement that I've been trying to make. We're the best defense in the National Football League. Today, Michael Parsons showed up in a Bobby Bouchet jersey. Everybody know Waterboy Bobby Bouche Rick Shop. Now, if you show up in a Bobby Bouche jersey, you got a Rick Shop, O Joe. Yeah. Michael Parsons has one quarterback pressure on nineteen rushes, the lowest pressure rate in the game in his NFL career green Back. I kept telling you, oh, Joe, I tried to tell you about that defense. I tried to tell you all year about this Cowboys team. I said, O joe, if that defense do not turn you over, if they don't get scoop and scores and pick sixes and set that off. This up, I said the Marginals. Ojo, no man, that man, that CD. But yeah, now you look at the stats. Oh, they gotta have great stats. You look at these stats. Hold on, let me get it. Hold on, let me put this again. Oh that through for four hundred yards CD. Look at what how many yards they had when the score was six minutes left in the ball game and the score was forty eight sixteen? What did that have? Hip? The calories when you eat, If the calories you get fat, you get fat.
Speaker 3: It's tough people gonna look at yet it's top.
Speaker 1: Oh Aaron Jones had two rush touchdowns all year. He had three in one game. It's twenty one for a buck eight team. Read through them, went through them like farm water through a tourist. You know what happens when you go out of the country, you drink water, O joe, what happened?
Speaker 3: It? Get it runs?
Speaker 4: Any matter of fact, anytime you go to Mexico, they tell you the first thing to do.
Speaker 2: Don't drink the water manus Zuma's rebeede.
Speaker 4: Listen tonight. I even asked myself after watching the game the loss in itself, I felt bad for Cowboys fans. Oh, I felt bad because every year, stay with me, baby, every year.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. It's the same thing. This is our year.
Speaker 4: The regular season goes beautiful, You win some of the games as supposed to win. Okay, you have a few slip ups, but then you get back on track and it puts all the fans in a position of hope.
Speaker 3: Then you have Jerry Jones. Then you have Jerry Jones.
Speaker 4: He's always coming out, He's always at the fourth run, He's always the focal point of of everything that's going on. He does all the talking for the team. He knows the injuries, he reports who's gonna play, who's not gonna play. I mean, this is the best team you've ever had. I think part of the problem is Jerry. In twenty eight years, they haven't won. They have the one. They've had great seasons the past twenty years, but for some reason, Jerry Jones always being at the forefront, always being the focal point of the team. We know you're the owner. How about just taking the back seat for a change. How about taking the back seat for a change and taking some of the pressure they endured, pressure that the team already gonna have because they got the star on their helmet. We don't need you adding fuel to the fire. Just allow them boys to go out there and just play. I'm not saying that's the reason why they lost. I'm just saying, Jerry, let's try a different approached everything.
Speaker 3: Let's try a different He'll change after.
Speaker 1: He done been nasty to Jimmy, talking about he gonna put him and he'll put who he won't in the ring of thing when he wont to. He tried to change the mojo. He put Jimmy Johnson in the ring of thing. Trying to change the mojo didn't work.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, oh, trying to change the karma?
Speaker 1: Come here, you got, you got why you have.
Speaker 3: You gotta always do right by people.
Speaker 1: Always do right. And Mike macarthy did not do right by killing more. Oh, I want to call the plays. We're gonna run the ball more. We gonna run the ball. You look worse this year than you did last your last two years with killing Moore calling the playout. I mean, you couldn't run the football. You didn't run the football off and the defense, Oh, I'm sold all this pressure defense. I keep telling you, you play that nickel defense with those safety playing light linebackers.
Speaker 2: They ain't got enough bricks in their back pocket.
Speaker 1: So when them guards dig up on them and those tight ends get on those little small lass line, those linebackers are safety. Really, you see what happened Aaron Jones getting eight nine, ten yards of clear. Yeah, that's what happened. You better have somebody that could drop anchor.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, we saw when they played the Bills, We saw when they played the Cardinals, played forty nine, when they played the forty nine, how are those eagle Yeah, running the ball?
Speaker 3: Running the ball, I mean talking about We're.
Speaker 4: Not talking about the outside, talk about straight right downhill right right now. Because the defensively they are a little undersized, their little under their little underside sideline.
Speaker 1: The sideline.
Speaker 4: Oh man, they run with you like a four by one team, like a four one track team.
Speaker 3: They're wrong. You are all day tonight to listen tonight's loss. It was, it was, it was. I hate using the word pathetic. I hate saying that. I hate saying it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was humulate, humiliating. I hate saying that, and I'm one. It's It's hard for me to do because you know how I am. I even tweeted when the game got in the hand, I say, Twitter, can y'all please find a reason, give me something, give me an idea because I know I'm gonna go crazy on the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Is it anything I can do?
Speaker 4: Is there anything I can say to defend what the fuck they put out there today?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: There was nothing, not nothing, So I have no choice. My back is against the ball, and it pains me to have to say that.
Speaker 3: Ship was embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'm as a football fan, as a former player, because I thought this was our year. Look at you, I'm saying our year, like I'm part of the Cowboys this. I'm a fan of football, so I thought it was their year.
Speaker 3: I was excited. I was excited. I'm ready for that.
Speaker 4: The motherfucker get to the guy Dare and promise Land and get all these motherfuckers off his back. God, y'all forgive me for cursing. Stay with me for a little bit now, because I'm upset.
Speaker 1: I thought it was upset.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I've been prepared, Ojo. You see what I'm saying. I prepare you this. See like you said you won't financial literacy. You want people to listen to you when you give them a bite. You want people to take you invite. I've been preparing you this for nineteen weeks. I wanted him to prove you wrong.
Speaker 4: I want I wanted Dak and that team and that offense and that defense to prove you wrong. I wanted Dak and that team and that offense to prove every nay say it wrong.
Speaker 1: I wanted to prove stephen A.
Speaker 3: Smith wrong. And at times it looked good throughout the season that time to look good.
Speaker 4: There were some slip ups, there were some stalls, but I said, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, come hell of high water come playoff time.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you it was gonna be a different Cowboys scene. Listen the first series. Something was off the first year. The energy, the body language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was loove?
Speaker 1: Breen Bay? That's what was off. Green Bay got the ball with right down in the field. Do you, Ojoe, do you know how themral it is when the base of your team is the defense and a young team that average twenty four years of age gets the football and go right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got the pot. Think about it.
Speaker 1: You win the talks, you defer, Yeah you deferred. So why you defer? You See, I want my dogs out there the defense. George loves to give me all you got. George, letson give me all you got. Whatever you got to give me is give me some of that. I keep telling people all along. See, people laugh when I say the Cowboys are like Duke Freshman Hoopers one and done. What you know you go to ducause you're a basketball player.
Speaker 3: You gotta be good, though, yon Kyrie.
Speaker 2: You hate them Ingram they get one and done.
Speaker 3: You got to be that boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Cowboys come to the playoff time.
Speaker 2: One and done. Yeah they do all that yapping.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Take you to church on t Paane Church. Yeah, man, they need it there they are. This is embarrassing. They they gotta faulted a hungover them A sprinkle me.
Speaker 3: Almost old more fifty burger? Huh at home? Almost a fifty burger.
Speaker 1: Oh do you remember we won sixteen straight at home? We throw fifty We throw one hundred and twenty seven points a game at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I thought that's what you said.
Speaker 1: What that got to do with us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I thought that's what we're gonna get tonight. I really thought that's what we're gonna get tonight.
Speaker 2: I was born.
Speaker 4: I was bored in my plane full thirty. I'll tell you no loud. I was leaving Atlanta. I said, baby, this is finna be the motherfucking day with that staring, the helmet shut everybody up.
Speaker 3: So I was ready. I'm excited for Nightcap.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for nightcare because I know I'm gonna be able to fire back at I don't be able to fire back at everybody that says something negative about the Cowboys as a fan, I wanted this for that as someone on the outside looking in, and I understand what he has to deal with because it's America's team. I remember Makai Parson, Michael Parsons complaining earlier while y'all always on back head, while yalla always talk about him ahead. Now you got all these other quarterbacks out here, y'all don't treat y'all don't treating the same way y'all treat that. Now you have a better understanding on why. Now you have a better understanding on why because for one, you got your owner that won't get.
Speaker 3: Out of the team to Gus always bumping his gum.
Speaker 1: And I got here.
Speaker 4: I hear people talk about well year, yep, maybe they need to go get Bill Belichick.
Speaker 3: You think Bill Belichick, he don't even let his own players talk.
Speaker 4: You think even to come to that madness over there now where he have no power and Jerry Jones gonna relinquish the power so he could build a team that he needs to to be adequate and compete week in and week.
Speaker 3: Out, especially in the playoffs, so this doesn't happen again.
Speaker 1: Probably not them young boys was cooking. I don't care who the dbs were. Whatever side they line up on, Romeo Dobbs said, give me him. Yeah, Chris Ma kream one side. They say, we got all the Christa kreams you want on one side, barbecue chicken on the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dobbs watching.
Speaker 4: You know, read Melty and you know what the funny thing is about it when you're young, when you're young like that, when you're young like Jordan Love, when you're when you're young like that, that uh, that supporting cab Jordan Love has to work with. Listen, we ain't even supposed to be here to begin with, and we ain't got nothing to worry about, so we just go out go out here and play free. You know what it feels like to play free, to have no worries. Hell, we ain't supposed to be he in any guy, Damn Well, it's no different than the motherfucking Texans with a pressure.
Speaker 1: We have nothing to lose.
Speaker 4: We're not supposed to be here anyway, so it's easy to go out there and just play free, free, will, nothing to worry about, and just have fun because at the end of the day, it's still football. On the other side, on the flip side of things, the Cowboys, look what all that comes with?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Why offensively? Why they look so different today? Off the off the Rip the first series, something was off. Everybody body language. You could tell some ER's off CD that pressure listen CD and DAK. They always in singing, especially off the Rip. Look at the numbers they put up the fire.
Speaker 3: The past five six weeks.
Speaker 1: But all of a sudden, the night is different in the game where it matters the fucking most.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, oh God, forget me, I keep cursing. I'm not bad, bad, I'm shoe.
Speaker 1: I know, Okay, you hurt, you hurt. You want you want to come in here, you want to get on, Oh you want to come here? I got I did.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no leverage. I ain't got no leverage.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you don't.
Speaker 3: And they knew and I knew it. That pressure. You see what happens when you play at home.
Speaker 1: The only difference is that when you play at home and you lose, you got eighty five thousand fans leaving that stadium, and you see it. They wanted the home field. We the number two seed. Okay, so now what you're gonna do with it? They get the ball and go down the fieldings go on right, Oh you punt? They getting the ball and go back down the field. Oh damn. All of a sudden they get the ball to go down again. Yeah. Oh, and then we know when that when they go that motion and they run that try to run that three by one, we know the first guy gonna go through and that gonna try to hit CD.
Speaker 2: Savage passed it off.
Speaker 1: Say, I ain't even worried about you throwing the Brandon Cooks because on film, I've never seen you throw him that slam, right, from the spot.
Speaker 3: You throw the CD, you throw.
Speaker 1: The second the second guy he passed.
Speaker 3: It off and boo came and got it, came and hello.
Speaker 1: How may I help you? Yes, I'd like to have a reservation for six? Will you be a robin. I'm pulling up right now. You're the house, He.
Speaker 4: With, Yeah, so it hurts. They're very very smart, very small on Savage part. Listen that that ain't none of the film study understanding formation and route recognition and knowing what's coming. Because he sat right in between the one and the two, he could he could have went with Brandon Bates right away. He chose he let it go, being nosy like a goddamn robber, and came on down. He beat CD to the goddamn ball right.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing, O Joe on film, I've never seen you throw, Brandon Cookston. Why would you throw a five foot six a slant over the middle. I know you trying to clear so that you have the bigger window for the bigger receiver coming.
Speaker 3: In behind you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Savage, pretend like, oh yeah, I'm no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I think I just stay right here and wait.
Speaker 3: And that's that's that's tough man. That's tough in a situation like that.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, just don't drop it right because the ball, the ball's coming. You're not gonna do what you haven't done all year and all year. What have they done in the situation like that? Throw the ball to.
Speaker 3: CD, throw the number two every time.
Speaker 1: Actually, they shouldn't even got a touchdown because DeAndre Campbell dropped another pick that should have had three picks right before the half. He undercut Jake Ferguson and dropped it.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Then on the fourth down, the left dard move move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't call it. They didn't call it though.
Speaker 1: They didn't call it.
Speaker 4: They adn't call it, but you know who pick was nice though, which was some great defense. Oh a jayer boy and I I tweeted. I tweeted it before the game. I say, I'm curious, I'm excited about the matchup the day because I wanted Zaire and Ceedee Lamb. I wondered if he would follow. I said, I understand their strengths, and I know Zaier is really really good and man the man and being up there and bumping run and he showed you a small sample size of that and that bump and run play excuse me, but it was damn near jerk police from the outside, damn near jerk police.
Speaker 3: And man, he was he was on that. It was on Brandon on that. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Cooks is a small receiver, so it's hard for him to play through contact.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, so.
Speaker 1: You see how you see how when John here came turned him.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did so.
Speaker 1: Now normally a big body, you're gonna collide and everybody go there s exepar wading the ball hit the dirty Sorry, right, but Cooks is such a small receiver, it's hard for him to play through contact. So he needs he needs space to operating. You're asking him awful lot and.
Speaker 3: Included.
Speaker 1: Listen, do you see that that take that in the shotgun? It takes two steps to pull up. You ain't running no goal about you ain't rening no goal from them.
Speaker 4: But you know what you what you just said he asked to He gotta Brandon, cook got to create the space. You got to create the space. If you're a smaller receiver, then you have to win with what you do best, using your footwork, being able to transition, get in and out.
Speaker 3: Take Zaire Alexander somewhere.
Speaker 4: He think you going and bring his ass back on home somewhere you're not gonna be. But he wasn't able to do that. He was impatient on the route and coming back in. He hell, he didn't sell it enough. Wasn't nobody buying that the first time. That's why Zaya was able to beat him back. Inside, Jay, you're saying, I ain't buying that two four dollars.
Speaker 1: Second of all, hold Joe, if you in the shotgun right, if I and Jay here, if you watch him, he's clueing that gets the ball, it pulls up, he can't finish.
Speaker 3: Throw no goal, no, no, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Driving right, I'm driving, man.
Speaker 1: I got a five foot I got a five put six, five put seven, one hundred and seventy found receiver.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna play through him, yeah, which is what he did, play right through him.
Speaker 1: Oh man, o Jo, we broke. We got a record. We got eighty three thousand people live in the chat. Please, guys, if you're in the chat, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you hit that light button. Guys, we really appreciate this because you know eighty three.
Speaker 4: Thousand listen I like to tell all eighty three thousand you watching this ain't really me.
Speaker 3: I don't curse like this. I'm a little upset.
Speaker 4: I apologize for you on behalf in my family.
Speaker 3: I apologize. I don't move like that. Yeah. But see, he don't want to listen to me.
Speaker 2: I try. I try to prepare him.
Speaker 1: What I try to do, I try to prepare my co host, which is Ojo.
Speaker 2: I try to prepare for this moment.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, Joe, you're gonna get your hopes up every year you turn around. This is the Cowboys, this is their best chance. What's so different about this chance? I remember when they had ten Pro Bowlers? I remember they remember when they had Tony Romo, they had married the Barbariy, and they had Jason Whitten, they had Tea So they had the d where they had ten Pro bowlers. So why was that? I remember when Dak when they had look at all the all pros. Tyren Smith is the all Pro, the left guards are all pro, Zach Martin is all Pro. Your quarterback is an all pro Ceedee, lambers are all pro. Y'all keep telling me this is their best chance. Every year is their best chance nobody has drafted more Pro bowlers since twenty ten other than the Kansas City Chiefs. The cob only difference is the Chadas City Chiefs has been the three Super Bowls, one two, the Cowboys been the squad douche.
Speaker 4: Well, I know, I know what the Commons denominated is on why I think keep feeling with the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Guess who? Guess who the problem is and why they keep losing.
Speaker 4: Guess who the motherfucking problem is and why they keep losing every single.
Speaker 3: Year twenty eight years.
Speaker 4: Guess who the Commons de nominated is all the pieces to the puzzle. Every year the Cowboys play good guy damn football and gets sent the fuck home in the first round.
Speaker 3: Guess who the problem is who?
Speaker 1: Guess who?
Speaker 3: Guess who's still there?
Speaker 4: No matter all the players change, and they always Jerry say his name louder louder clip you blame me, Jerry.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: Jerry Jones is the reason they can't get get past the first round. That's the problem. Oh No, that's a dressing elephant in the room. That's the other in the room. The elephant in the room is that ephant.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait, wait a minute, we got to guy a second team All Pro, the quarterback second team All Pro?
Speaker 2: Did he look like a second team All Pro?
Speaker 1: Not to night?
Speaker 4: No, Okay, in the game where it matter most, I'm listen, I'm I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: You're right, stay with me. I'm with you when you're right. Ron Blay he had five pick sixes. He look today, Chrispy Krean, cripp Krean.
Speaker 3: Its one of them days.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Some day, some days you go to work. You never had a bad day of work. Some days today some day listen. Matter of fact, you ever study for a test?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: I still?
Speaker 3: I remember studying for the A S A T. I mean, I remember studying for.
Speaker 4: The SAT, and I said, I know when I go on take this test, come game time for the past the ship ship boy. When I went into dad SAT, I feel that motherfucker. Like a motherfucker as much as I studied. Sometimes you don't have the game you want to. Sometimes it don't happen. I want listen. I had hopes and inspirations, aspirations of going to University of Miami, a goddamn University of Florida, of Florida State. I took their sat B I ended up at Lanks University, naa school out there in Linkson, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, they could have get they could have gave you the answer to the SAT. You wasn't passing it? Do you who you were pass that? You and I? Both you and I both though you up pasting that SAT. Even with the answer, you go right to both O din row bad, get out by of here bad.
Speaker 3: Although what you're talking about, I would just try to give you a good a good analogy, a good, good scenario.
Speaker 1: Oh Jo, you know in a game like this, yeah, you're your big gun. What made Tom break? See?
Speaker 3: People want to say, well Tom, Tom played.
Speaker 1: Big and big moment. That's what makes Mahomes plays big in big moments. Aaron Rodgers didn't play big enough in big moments. As great as he is in big moments, he hasn't played well as Mahomes. Hasn't played well as Brady. That's the difference Brady play in big moments. It's hard when you look at Brady, think about all the games, the playoff games that he played y R right, It's hard to go back and say, you know what you might say two or three times Brady didn't have it. But nine times out of ten or eight and a half time out of ten, Brady brought as a game.
Speaker 3: And you know what, you know?
Speaker 4: You know the key thing is it's not just about Brady bringing his A game, because Brady can't bring his A game because everybody else got to be on point two. Not only did Brady bring his A game, but it's supporting Cash during those big moments and those big times in playoffs when it maddened.
Speaker 3: Most, they also came through.
Speaker 1: They had point How many times did those big moments have those guys shown up though? See Brady guys have been in tho those moments and they've shown up seemingly every time the Cowboys getting those big moments, they get one and done. The moments seemed to be too big. See that's why I keep telling y'all stop talking about, Oh this team reminds me of the Cowboys. Super No, they don't.
Speaker 3: Jerry said who said that? Who said that? Who said that?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Who is the common denominator?
Speaker 4: Every time the goddamn Cowboys get sent home? That keep putting the pressure in giving us hope. I'm not even the Cowboy fan, but goddamn Jerry gave me.
Speaker 1: Hope.
Speaker 4: That's why I was standing on ten about business about the Cowboys because of Jerry Jones. So Jerry let me down, He let all of us down. Stop talking, go to the background. Be an owner. We know who owns the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: We know that.
Speaker 4: Let them boys play football without you adding all the goddamn pressure on top of him.
Speaker 3: I'm not excusing. I'm not excusing the bullshit they put they show to night.
Speaker 4: I'm not excusing that. God damn, Jerry, Come on, man, you have so many times.
Speaker 1: No iud of saw so many coaches get fired out of saw them fire a day, Garrett, Jason Garrett, I don't saw them. They don't fire so many different coaches, defensive coordinators at some point in time, hold the sorry hands. Defensive players are accountable. They gave up a forty wall.
Speaker 3: Forty eight forty eight forty free may went up and.
Speaker 1: Down the field until they put the backup quarterback in up and down the field. Let me tell you how how how little they thought of the Cowboys defense. On fourth and two, they go for it instead of kick of the field goal and going up what twenty seven? They say, Nah, we're gonna go thirty five.
Speaker 4: That was that was that was a statement. Somebody was making a statement. Somebody was making a statement. I'm not sure who the statement.
Speaker 1: We don't care about y'all because y'all do all that yappie y'all, y'all do all this talking.
Speaker 2: How yeah we did, We're gonna be historic.
Speaker 1: I don't know the historic defense that's given up forty eight faulty two, how many points they gave up against Philly, Buffalo went up and down the field against them. I don't know what historic defense ever did that.
Speaker 3: But I have a question.
Speaker 4: I got you to matter of fact, Chad, I have a question for y'all too, so you can chime in on this. Where do we go from here? Mike McCarthy has lost his job, obviously what he saying, Yes, you.
Speaker 1: Think about you think you think they're go.
Speaker 4: Find man I heard if I'm not mistaken, and don't don't get me wrong, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have no sources. I'm the only source I know.
Speaker 4: But I did read somewhere that Mike McCarthy's future depending on the outcome of this game and what they did in the playoffs. Do you think he did enough to require him to return next year.
Speaker 1: I think I think they got exactly where I thought they would be. I didn't expect them to go to the Set Bowl.
Speaker 3: You didn't expect them to go to Super Bowl after after the season, they had.
Speaker 1: No because guess what did you guess how many games did one last year?
Speaker 2: Old Joe twelve?
Speaker 3: Ojo? Guess how many gave it? They wonder year before that? Ojo twelve? So what was different about this year than last year?
Speaker 1: It was just one. It was twenty two, The other year was twenty three, and this year is twenty four. The only thing changed was the year. Nothing else changed. Your quarterback is the same, the players are the same. So you tell me what change. Dan Quinn is still your defensive coordinator. Mike McCarthy's still your office. Is your head coach? O See now, because you remember Kellen Mark, he wanted all these flash year stamps. He just want them to throw the ball around. Hold on if somebody throw them all sixty times. You had sixty pass.
Speaker 3: Attempts twenty one, twenty three, twenty four, twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, you had eighty five plays. You ran double bill a mount of plays as.
Speaker 4: The Packers were Some of that, some of that was on the back end in garbage time.
Speaker 1: Now that's what I know.
Speaker 3: That's hey, you made you know?
Speaker 1: Or or if the calary dak see we called these we called these Pastadian, we call these Prescottians. When you look up there said man, that man threw for four hundred yards. Go back and look and see how many yards he had when his goal was forty eight sixteen. See how many catches in yard ceed Lamb had when this gore was forty eight sixteen. Because see, you're gonna look at this seventeen I mean, man had seventeen targets.
Speaker 3: I thought that.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought the man had a hole in his hand, because every time Day threw, the.
Speaker 3: Got pressure.
Speaker 1: O Joe got pressure. Ooh, they got all them catches. The expected The number one thing that killer dream is expectations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And guess who guess who put the expectations on everybody?
Speaker 3: It wasn't the players with the players, It wasn't you, cause.
Speaker 1: You believed them. You believed them. You said, you got you yelling at me. I said, oh, Joe, why are you yelling at me?
Speaker 4: And you Oh yeah, but you had you, you had me hot, you had me hot early in the season.
Speaker 3: I was nigga.
Speaker 4: I was saying on business about them boys. I was saying, now I have no choice but again, to me, the common denominator in twenty years O losing and going home with the first round eks regards to who the coaches are offensively or defensively. There's one person that's still intact that seems to be the problem on where they can get over the goddamn mom and that brother Jerry Jones, who can't get out his way.
Speaker 3: He can't get out his way.
Speaker 1: A little bit more. I'm burning up here, Oh show, So I want to know this. We keep talking about Jerry. Jerry ain't made one He ain't for one past, He ain't made one tackle, He made one catch, one interception. At what point time are you gonna blame them a level on offense and the lemon defense?
Speaker 3: Wait, already blamed him already. We went through that, Mary.
Speaker 1: No, no, let's stay on them for more. We'll get the jeredy minute.
Speaker 3: You want to stay on them.
Speaker 1: Remember how when they was getting scooping scores and they celebrate, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were looking good. Now they were looking good.
Speaker 1: These young boys went dropped the faulty water on you. Yeah, yeah, Jordan Love in his first playoffs start the first quarter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you right.
Speaker 1: Did you see the man out of out of, out of like a out of toll of man laflosa. Nah, I got a perfect rating, don't mess my perfect rating up. He had a one fifty point three and the tight end dropped the ball and dropped it down to one fifty seven point two. Yeah, the man was perfect. The man was perfect. Look at the pros that he's making back foot, both feet in the air.
Speaker 4: Speak speaking of that, speaking of that, Look at his arm angles, look at his mechanics, look at his mannerisms. Who in the hell that remind you of that used to be there, Aaron Rodgers. They looked fucking identical. Throwing off the back foot, throwing off the back foot, the arm angles, throwing over top, thrown from the side. If there's somebody in your weight with the in your vision, grunt man, listen.
Speaker 1: That that touchdown that he threw on fourth down.
Speaker 3: Did you see how he threw the.
Speaker 1: Ball, Yes, he threw it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jorde Love is special and I saw I saw you fin get what kind of money?
Speaker 1: Top five money, Top five money, top.
Speaker 3: Five A young young bull, nice young bull is nice.
Speaker 2: I want to give up the GM.
Speaker 1: Brian goodikis because he soomed up and went and got Jordan Love when Aaron Rodgers. That's what pissed Aaron Rodgers are he boomed up and got it. And look at those receivers, the Watsons, the Romeo dog He the Meltons. Look at those tight ends that he got and he's doing it without one of his best off his line of David Baktiari, who's left, who's one of the premier left tackles?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They got to look at what they've done defensively.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get Brian goodigive you love. You deserve a lot of credit because not only for the way you drafted, but the way you were willing to move on from Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: You said, I'm not gonna be held hostage any longer.
Speaker 3: That took balls. That took balls.
Speaker 1: Now, O Joe, you know, at some point in time you get tired of somebody give Look here, you could be in a relationship, but some point in time you're gonna get tired of your partner to giving you the ass to kids. So how much longer are you gonna continue to give me your ass? The kids, And I'm paying you forty five fifty million dollars and.
Speaker 3: You're not getting the results you want on the back end? What about?
Speaker 1: What am I playing fifty million dollars for to get beat by get beat by Jimmy Garoppolo, to get beat by trom Brady that come in there and turn them all over three times? Right?
Speaker 2: So what exactly am I paying for you? Right? You're right a guy.
Speaker 1: That's gonna expouse conspiracy theories. So what I mean? I mean what am I getting? You're right, I've been in the locker room. I appreciate I've been in the locker room. I bet it's some more harmonious locker room.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's a good teammate. I'm sure, sure he's a good teammate. Okay, let you tell it. But them Cowboys hurt me? Boy there, it hurts you?
Speaker 3: Why they hurt you?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Oh Jo?
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 1: You know the Green Bay Packers have more playoff wins the A, T and C T Stadium three than the Cowboys do. How role team got more, got more playoff wins in your building? That's like somebody coming there and having more sex than your bad than you do.
Speaker 3: And you lay up there.
Speaker 1: How that works, don't.
Speaker 3: You damn when I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like when you put it like that. I don't like what I'm talking about. That that's rough there, boy, that's rough.
Speaker 3: That's roight.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys stunk it up, though. Man, they stuck it up on both sides of the ball. They got a damn man.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Listen, I mean, listen you. I'm I'm a visual person. I'm a visual learner. If you show me right, I'm gonna believe what I see until until you show me otherwise.
Speaker 3: See, they didn't show me otherwise until the night.
Speaker 4: No, they didn't show They didn't show me otherwise until tonight. So now I'm that ship hurt because it's things because I was the one talking ship and taking up everybody during the season.
Speaker 3: You are, I'm.
Speaker 4: Going matter of fact, me and you got into it ship. I was dead ass, it were dead. You know, I'm about I'm about there. We want to fresh up with my coworker standing no business behind the players, Yes, you know it put a strand on our relationship.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you want that that stop?
Speaker 3: Five.
Speaker 1: I don't want nobody talking about that, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, That's that's why I hurt.
Speaker 3: It hurt from me different. Even if you're a Cowboy fan.
Speaker 4: It's one thing to be a fan of the team, but it's another thing to be on the outside looking in and standing on business by certain individuals and players and not having the leverage to be able to to big up and talk that trash back. So now everything you said now is coming to fruition and got me looking like a fool.
Speaker 1: That she got that s got me tearing up a Please make sure you hit that like button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, because we want to make sure you get all the and the notifications to make sure that when we go live at any given moment that you don't miss Oh chunk and oyo going live. We got o yo, We're riding eighty six thousand.
Speaker 2: We're gonna stay.
Speaker 1: We're gonna try to get We gonn get a hundred, I go get one hundred thousand to night.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, matter of fact, if you're a Cowboys fanny in the chat, bitch, we're gonna be back next year. How about that, y'all be back where We're gonna be back back with We're gonna get over the hump because I know Jerry Jones don't see this.
Speaker 3: Jerry Jones don't see this.
Speaker 2: Jerry.
Speaker 4: I love you, I love the way you conduct bsness. Go ahead and get in the background. Letting the boys hand lay Benis. From now on, we don't need you at the forefront. We don't need you at the pro fund, we don't need you at the profund talk about nothing and this is the best team since nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Don't do none of that. Letting them boys got damn.
Speaker 4: Play ball from preseason to regular season, the playoffs. We know who owned a team. Don't put no more added pressure. Then what already comes with the stone, the hemmet already bingo. Now, what's the problem be solved? I guarantee the problem be solved when Jerry stopped doing that. I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: I kid you not. And if I'm lying, I'm flying and I'm sitting in this chair right now.
Speaker 1: I mean Romeo Dobs has he has six targets, six receptions, the buck fifty one mouth grave.
Speaker 2: You know they got the o what we called the throwback.
Speaker 1: We call it old Ish throw back to the tight end because when the comes from one side, loop out Yeah, that was nice tight end. That was a nice lady, that very nice man.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, that was a beat down.
Speaker 1: And you know what, oyo, when you think about it, you lose a close ball game, you can make us like okay, but when you get beat like they did on all sides of the ball, man, Jerry is doing some serious soul searching tonight.
Speaker 4: Well, I wouldn't be surprided of mister McCarthy's fired tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised to mcrouthy's fire tomorrow because I know, I've I've I've heard the grumblings I heard, I heard the I've seen the tweets from from those that I would consider sources and saying his future depended on how they did today.
Speaker 3: And with what you saw today, you can't have that.
Speaker 4: You can't have that, especially with the standards that Jerry holds his team enfranchise too.
Speaker 1: You don't care about that man, Jered about them dollars. Jared gonna make the same amount of money whether they win a Super Bowl or not.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, Well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you that was the most watched game mm hmm, the start of it. I mean, obviously the game did get interesting, right then, we see because it's the Cowboys, So Jerry gonna make it money. I just hope, I just hope they have. They ain't sell any more playoff tickets. You know, we all sell the divisional playoff tickets because y'all gotta get them posed the refund.
Speaker 2: They want their money back.
Speaker 3: No, that that's that's that's that's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: My barber, I go get my hair cutting. I gonna give a shot out at Carley Booker. I know you watching off the hook. Oh he called me? How about the boy? How about the cowboy?
Speaker 3: I called it a date?
Speaker 1: Hello? Nah, you know who it is? You got call out? D you no good way? Shata Sharp showed it for your phone Cardly Booker. Now everybody else, I'm like, y'all still the Boys, that's okay. We better than the Broncos.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Now, all of a sudden, it's about the Broncos. It's the Cowboys versus the Broncos. Y'all ain't said it all year, y'all ain't mention it nothing about no damn Broncos. Now, all of a sudden, Green Baya would put foot Senior jumped off in your knee deep, and now y'all were to talk about the Broncos.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's all right, that's all right. We better than this team.
Speaker 1: Know you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not better than Green Bay.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about what you did against the Green Bay Packers, which was absolute. That's a shame, y'all. Ain't want the elephant left on the showground. And you know what Elphiel left on the show ground, a big old steaming pile. Who that was off? That was off? O Joe?
Speaker 3: You never answered what's next though? What's next for?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: What do the cowboys go from here? What changes need to be made?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, they ain't got to go nowhere because they already at home. They don't got a board, no playing or nothing. Show at them on at nine o'clock. Get them healthy, back and clean your lockers out and get up out of town.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, what changes need to be made next year to ensure the fans we won't have to go through this bullshit next year?
Speaker 1: You've been going through it for twenty eight years, twenty nine years? Now, what you mean? What change the hell?
Speaker 4: The goddamn Lions ain't ain't ain't win a playoff game at thirty two and look what they did this year.
Speaker 3: But how do we get the chaw? Do we get the change? In Dallas?
Speaker 1: And I ain't tell you, child, I need something to talk about. I need material. Why would I tell you the sauce? Why would I tell you the secret sauce?
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Colonel Sander's donna give you the secret recipe, Papa, I don't give you the recipe of their chicken. They won't tell you what I need to do.
Speaker 4: The recipe for Colonel Sanders, and the recipe for KFC is on YouTube. I could just go and google it. Get the change what I need to do for the Cowboys. Get over the hump that you can't google that. I need you to tell you. I tell you because I will. I will material because I want to have next year. I want one hundred and fifty thousand in the chat, right, Yeah, Oh listen, I got the answer to it, and I can get three hundred thousand in the chat.
Speaker 1: I know what, Jerry.
Speaker 2: You want Jerry to fall back off.
Speaker 4: Not only that I want Jerry to fall back I want Jerry to relinquish the power and making a decision making on who comes and who goes and I wanted to get that that that young fella over there and Boulder. I wanted to get a young fellow over there and Boulder and let it come over there and and and handle Prime.
Speaker 2: Come on that man, Prime ain't gonna CoA.
Speaker 3: Come on that. Make it, make it, make it make sense, listen, make it make it.
Speaker 4: Many times, as Prime said, I want to be a leader of men that are in college, not men that are in the NFL. Jerry, go get Prime and let Prime have the same shifting culture that Dan Campbell has had and provided for those in Detroit. If you want change, change starts with you, Jerry. If you want change, change starts with you. I'm not here to preach to you because it's Sunday, but I'm telling you. I know you're gonna see this clip. They gonna send it to you. It's Ojo talking to your Stay with me, now.
Speaker 1: Well, you have time. He's gotta worry, he gotta work at no more game film. He gonna have time. How much you're gonna have time? They're gonna have time on their hands.
Speaker 3: How much time?
Speaker 1: I ain't got no more game plan Ain't no more game planning, Ain't no more film. Breakdown ain't no more nothing. Yeah, you're getting them healthy bags. Hey, I see y'all the aid. Anybody want to come on nightcap? Hey we do it a live show. Third before the foot Bowl Edie Cowboy Die of c D Michah. Any y'all want to come on a y'all can choot? Y'all ain't got number of time. Y'all aint gonna be in the game. So y'all know y'all gonna be in Vegas. So come on and holler with yump shopping up with your boy o'joke. Have a good time?
Speaker 2: You enjoying?
Speaker 3: Is I no?
Speaker 1: Because I you know what, I don't like to be a guy to say I told you so. Becase dream that I told you so. I've been trying to tell you. But see when I tell y'all something, y'all say, I'm a hater, or you don't like that, or you got something against black quarterbacks or you or you okay, do y'all actually think? Hold on, I just want to know one thing. Do y'all actually think they just put me on TV because I look good or I got a booming voice? I know what the hell I'm talking about. I studied the game I'm telling you, I tried to tell you all year. You never accept anything in a win. You wouldn't have a loss. See, when you win, you accept things because you won, because the old adage.
Speaker 2: Of winning yours all.
Speaker 1: It does, and so you let things slide instead of correcting them. But that's not what I do. Oh shaddy, you a hater. You don't know you? Oh, such and such better than you all. That's fine and truth. Everybody that y'all say is better than me. Fine, It doesn't change the fact that more times than not, I'm.
Speaker 3: Right, and I was.
Speaker 4: I was damn sure hoping you was wrong too, because I was gonna have a field day.
Speaker 3: I was ready for this game at four thirty.
Speaker 1: What you got out?
Speaker 3: I was hoping you was wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to go out.
Speaker 4: I was gonna bring up every comment, everything you ever said about the Cowboys from week one, all the way that we god damn seventeen to the goddamn playoffs.
Speaker 2: You have receipts.
Speaker 3: Take that receipts? Did I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got them, bringing right down here and where I take my notes. I can't even use it, throwing the trash, I can't even use it.
Speaker 1: It'll be good it'll be good next year.
Speaker 3: Maybe can't even use it. It's all good though.
Speaker 1: Remember y'all, remember Phil Day. We used to have, like the sac relay, the one hundred yard, the salt ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, when it goes to my kid's school.
Speaker 1: You got that buffalo, You got that buffalo. Weather it's indoors. You can't go to the field day. You ain't gonna have no field day with Oh no, not this year.
Speaker 3: It's cool, it's cool. It's cool. It's cool, it's cool. I'll be back next year. I know, if if I can get Jerry to listen and.
Speaker 4: Just suppressive, suppressed, press, suppress himself. We know you, that boy, We know you, we know you, we know you, the King of Dallas. Suppress yourself and allow others to make the decisions. No reason why you can't get over the hump.
Speaker 1: I want him to stay just like it is. Oh Joe, oh Joe, come on, man, what.
Speaker 4: Don't you like this?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: We got eighty nine thousand in the No no, no, no, no, no no, I don't like this.
Speaker 4: I want to see them boys win. I want to see Dak. I want to see Dak. That's the regular season. I want to see dak listen. I would love for Jerry to have a motherfucker another Lombardi Trophy.
Speaker 1: I would love for him to do it. But how is he going to do it?
Speaker 4: But formula to doing it's easy because your way ain't working. Jerry away from working. He did he did Jimmy.
Speaker 1: He did Jimmy wrong, talk reckless, and then put him in there helping to break the curse. Nope, because you didn't do it out of the kindness of your heart. You did it because to try to break the curse. You didn't do it because you thought he was worthy. You didn't do it because you thought you had earned it. You didn't do it because of that. You wanted to break the curse. You had started to believe that it was the Ruthian curse over the Red Sox before they broke it. That's why you did it. No, oh, I got another one.
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 4: Since Prime is busy and Prime really can't come to the Cowboys right now with the Prime needs to finish uh doing his due diligence at Colorado? What about Jim Harbaugh? Harbar And and Jerry ain't compatible. No, well, Jerry and the Cowboys ain't compatible right now either because now but another first round actually after twenty eight years, So some gott some got.
Speaker 1: To give yo. The cowboys is Jerry, He's not gonna have a coach that has a strong harbor, is gonna walk control.
Speaker 4: That's what we need, that's what he we need. And I'm saying, I'm saying weed like I'm a cowboy.
Speaker 3: That's what we need. I want to see change.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with Harvor?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with with linquishing power? We know you the owner.
Speaker 4: You got to get out the team's way.
Speaker 1: Because now guess what if somebody comes in and win the Super Bowl, he don't get the credit.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get the credit because he's the owner, no matter what.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody ain't nobody, ain't nobody giving no ownership. Clark Hunt won two of the last three Super Bowls. They get Patrick mahone. If they need to read that credit, they ain't giving no Clark Hunt no credit. They give Sean mcvaigh, not staying cronking credit. Don't do that. Jerry want the credit. That's why think about it. He had Jimmy Johnson. He had Jimmy. He fired Jimmy after back to back super Bowls went in between. Thenny got par Sales. That was the last coach he got. Then he have Dave Campo, he had a chance, gave he had guys that they'll just figure heads. Right, coaching title right, got no say? So you don't have no say on the fifty three man Robster. You don't have no say over free agency, you don't have no say over the draft. So what the hell are you? You just call?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 4: So you just called with Jerry wont you just answered? You just answered the question. You just answered everything I've just been saying. You just explained it right there for yourself in front of eighty goddamn thousand. You just said who the problem was without me even having to say it again.
Speaker 1: You just said it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, he's the problem. He's in the way of the team. But owners don't fire themselves.
Speaker 4: Well, he doesn't have to say. You don't have to fight yourself. I said, suppress fall to the back. Bringing a coach that knows what they're doing, like a well Bill Belichick. That really won't happen because he can't be talking Jim Harball Prime, because Prime is come in and change that motherfucker Like this and answered. Let me answer your question. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: When was the last time a person had power and seeded power out of the kindness of their heart.
Speaker 4: Ah, maybe not out of the kindness in your heart, but understanding for the betterment of the team and the franchise and wanting to reach that end goal in which you had years ago, what in nineteen ninety five? Yes, okay, understanding that you have, then maybe I have to do back up a little bit to get where I want to go because doing it my way isn't working.
Speaker 3: It's god damn common sense. It ain't fucking rocket science. Because you just explained it just now, perfectly, so eloquently. He's the problem. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hear that like button, make sure you hit that subscribe button. We really really need your assistance. We're growing at an astronomical rate, but we believe with your help we can grow even faster. So we want to say thank you again for joining us in this live chat. We've also pincheved by Laportier at the top of the chat. And with Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, the super Bowl coming up, I'm sure they're the birthday or holiday in there somewhere that you can buy yourself or a loved one a bottle of shade by La Portier. Oh yo, look this is Amlia. I'll mean, oh yo, the Packers got the ball. It is like it's about to score again. I mean, I just I just like, oh they don't score again. I called myself, she's up by shutter.
Speaker 3: They didn't.
Speaker 1: I said it's over. I said, cowboy, can't stop them. They resigned to the fan. You can look at them and tell their body language.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Once they got once they went down there and they got back to back, they got fourteen twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got it, got rough, it got broken, spirit got broken. Spirit got matter of fact. And when the team goes up fourteen. You know, if you if you're clicking and you in sing offensively, you ain't tripping, You ain't tripping. But the first series they wouldn't sing at all. No listen, I'm I'm a reader of body language. You can tell through express facial expresses, in your face, mask, through the helmet. Oh them boys, ready, okay, the first driving the go as well. But when I seen that though, see you all and CD won and sin and the ball went right through his hands like he didn't even see it the way somebody disengage.
Speaker 3: Somebody disengaged.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure exactly who it is, but they disengaged.
Speaker 3: Now only are they disengaged.
Speaker 4: The mannerism and the body language ain't that of someone that's in the playoff game ready to come play football.
Speaker 3: It didn't look right. Something was off. There was a disconnect.
Speaker 4: I don't know what kind of WiFi it was using at and T tonight, but the WiFi was off.
Speaker 3: It was disconnect.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, Oh Joe, when a lot of what you've been hanging your hat on that we play at home? We do this right?
Speaker 2: When have they ever been behind by this much at home?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: I think must of bels. They've been behind by probably about like seven points. So now you're down fourteen, Now you're down twenty, Now you're down twenty seven, and now whoa.
Speaker 4: It's so funny. I'm on the plane. They were down twenty seven. I think I think I said it was twenty seven something. And I had to think about, has there any ever been a time where a team has come back from a deficit like this? And I thought about the charger. I forgot who the Charges played. The Charger was the Charges out.
Speaker 3: They played Jacksonville last year, nothing and they came back in one say you know what, I ain't tripping. I ain't tripping, man.
Speaker 4: I had had told the total, told the stewards of the cob and no Ice, I said, many cowboy gonna come back.
Speaker 3: And win this. I ain't even tripping.
Speaker 1: It's hard, o yo, It's hard to come back if you don't create turnovers. Yeah you got, you got because here's the thing. You've got a shorten one of their possessions. Yeah. So because here's the thing, and cowboy with the Cowboys got they scored. They scored three points, but it took them six and a half seven minutes. You got to score three minutes, but you can't let them go down and get a touchdowns and three and a half minute.
Speaker 3: Got to stop them defensive, right, you got defensive.
Speaker 1: So if you look at the way the game was going, you was like, unless green Bay turns it over, they get a scooping, score a block field goal or run back of something, the Cowboys are not gonna have enough possessions.
Speaker 3: Right, damn man, that's that shit hurt. Hey, I think you better call Tyrone, call it and tell him to come home.
Speaker 1: D Love said, Jared Jones is going to beg Bill Belichick to take over. Give him three years, one hundred million. Bill is the only one who can teach them boys how to win. If he can't fix it, no one can.
Speaker 4: Well, he gonna he's gonna have to relinquished power. He's gonna with Bill Belichick coming coming in there. You already know what Bill expects. You know what, you already know what Bill demands. Don't don't don't be asking for a bill if you're not willing to take a back seat to what Bill Belichick does not want.
Speaker 3: Do your job. Don't say nothing in front of the camera and come to play.
Speaker 1: I know he not.
Speaker 4: He not coming coming to owner. That's gonna do that the complete opposite of Robert Craft.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: You're not come into that circus. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, remember I told you all you have the Cowboys run defense. Oh that's liability. They're gonna clean that up. They'll clean that up because you clicked the SA it's early. See that's your that's your favorite.
Speaker 3: It was early.
Speaker 4: Know, you make adjustments and the season goes on. That's why I was saying it was early and then this is how you be.
Speaker 2: Doing me this week?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's week but you got you think that the fort about the forty nine is the Cowboys front line in general a smaller.
Speaker 3: They built for speed, they built for size.
Speaker 2: They played quarterback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no meat and potatoes they need. They need some meat potatoes in there.
Speaker 1: They need to be in a situation, don't Joe, where they get you down so they can depend their iriage back so there's no thread of the run.
Speaker 3: Bingo, there you go.
Speaker 2: If I get you down fourteen nothing you at my mercy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you gotta because you got to get back in the game.
Speaker 2: They were They were sixteen in run defense.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The the past defense was ranked fifth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Packers ran the ball for one hundred and forty three yards and three touchdowns because the way they try to what they do is that they play the run on the way to the quarterback.
Speaker 3: They're looking to attack your quarterback. Right.
Speaker 1: Look at the teams that beat the Cowboys and look at what they ran. Look out of what they beat them, what they beat them doing right right down. That's small ass nickel defense. The guys ain't got no bricks. In their back pockets. You got safety players linebackers. Yeah, and it's finally good because it's great when you want to when you try to run, get on the edges and run when you're trying to pass the ball. But when them guarding them big guards starts scooping up on their ass and them tight ends get their hands on them little light ass faithies, right and they start driving them like a ugo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's tough, I mean, and there's really nothing you could do when you think about it, even with this. I like my one of my alum, my favorite Mark Marquise Bell, who is some to rob some of the smaller size linebacker with what they would have to do because they were a smaller inside. You got to be able to beat those guards and tight ends and beat them to the point of attack. And if you can't, if they're able to get hands on you first, so you're not able to initiate it's a rap.
Speaker 1: Or get them before they can get swab, they square you up to the point you.
Speaker 4: Ain't getting around that. You ain't getting around that, especially once they get hands on you. Oh ship, he ain't going nowhere, He ain't going nowhere. But we're gonna fix it though.
Speaker 3: I gave.
Speaker 4: I gave Cowboy Nation what needs to happen for things to change.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna see what must those old cowboy former Cowboys players be saying. There are a couple of on our networks the Year of the Cowboys swagger. How you doing that there, buddy.
Speaker 3: I know, I know they hurt.
Speaker 2: They hurt.
Speaker 1: Man, You don't swaggle it up like a pimaicoffe middle minister talking about the Cowboy this the Cowboy year. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: I love this. I love it bad.
Speaker 3: Me and Steven.
Speaker 1: They gonna have us the ball to borrow. I can't wait to tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, can I come on there with y'all. I'm in the box. What the box mean?
Speaker 2: Like here? Like what I'm doing right now, right I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying you say you on first Take tomorrow. Let me come on. I can fly, I can I can fly out there in the morning, I can listen. I can fly. I can fly to La in the morning.
Speaker 4: I could do first Take with you and Steven A Because you see, I'm willing to critique like I an't analyze like I did tonight. I still do on business because they played pathetic. It was horrible. I did that so I can fly. I can fly that with y'all. I could do First Take tomorrow and I could do Inside the NFL on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want you. I don't want I don't want you to take it away anything away from Nightcap. I want your attention on Nightcap.
Speaker 4: Right, Nightcap night But I'm Nightcap and first take, like I'm I'm trying to get as many job.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Diversify my portfolio. That needs you to help me diversify my portfolio. I got thirty seven jobs. If you can get me on first take.
Speaker 3: That's thirty eight. Now, the more the better. Please.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't want to just I don't want to just show up the LA and then interrupt studio and just walk in and sit down and just you know. I talked to Bob Iger. Bob said, whenever you want to come, just come.
Speaker 1: So I'm asking you you talk to Steven It that is by show. This show is, this is about I reached out to you with Doug about this right here. You need to talk to steven A about that. You just to steven A and Jimmy Pacharro, Burke Magnus, Dave Roberts, and Steven A.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna matter of fact, give me two second. Let me call steven A. See I, Stephen, let me on the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you now. Dak now is two and five in his playoff career, tied for worst record by any quarterback history with a minimum of five stars, along with Alex Smith and Billy Kilmer. Green Bay continues to have Dak Prescott's number. He has ten career your interceptions and six starts, a one in five record against the Packers, the most career picks versus any team. He hasn't thrown ten interceptions against any any of his NFC East rivals.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I don't like the way that sounds. We could do somebody, but it would have me next year though they do.
Speaker 1: Nobody issue what.
Speaker 3: You got in that cup.
Speaker 1: Man, You feel like real good, and I feel good. Little water, that's water.
Speaker 4: You said it was water yesterday, that that can no water now. But you're acting you acting different.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're happy to you're happy to boys lost?
Speaker 1: Nah, I ain't happy they lost, but see, I just wanted the Cowboys fans. They would see when they were winning, and I was trying to tell them there's things that I saw. It was on my timeline. Now my timeline. I mean like like somebody died, right right. I ain't got no cowboys. Ain't nobody said nothing. Ain't no cowboys about shatter you, suck, you make me sick. I'll get none of that. I mean, I mean, I still. I mean, let me say see if my Twitter is still active. But I hope what X. I hope ain't nobody deactivating my count because I just wanted to know why. I just wanted to know white no cowboy jumped on my timeline.
Speaker 3: Oh so they they was attacking you early in the.
Speaker 1: Season, y'all, Yeah, attacking me. Well, I mean, come on, I mean, cowboys, I mean, come on now, see it's quiet he he who laughs, last laughed loudest.
Speaker 3: Other. I gotta give me a jail. Let me give me some water.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Damn. Ain't nobody want to talk to us, Hey, cowboys, y'all in the chat. Cowboy fans, y'all got some question for me? I got some question for y'all. Uh, y'all think I might can get a Cowboy NFC T shirt, NFC Champs T shirt.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get a Cowboy NFC Champion T shirt.
Speaker 3: You're gonna you're gonna rub it in. Don't rub it in right.
Speaker 1: Thinking about this, Yeah, Jordan Love was two yards shy of having the exact same line stat line at c J. Stroud, Jordan Love was sixteen or twenty one two seventy two, three touchdowns, one fifty seven point.
Speaker 2: Two passer rating c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud sixteen or twenty one, two seventy four, three touchdown one fifty seven point two QB rating passer rating.
Speaker 2: The league's in pretty good hand with a young quarterback. Yeah, the hand that.
Speaker 3: Is the future. That is that is the future, most definitely.
Speaker 1: But that's that's that's the Uh, that's the key. If you get that guy, he's your foundational piece that you can build anything that you want around it.
Speaker 3: He did you hear what you just said?
Speaker 4: Though, When you get that guy, you know how difficult it is to find that guy, Yes, especially one that you don't have to worry about for the next ten years, and you build around that piece. That's the hard part. That's the hard part, especially when you're judging players. Coming from college playing against almost grown in but playing against college kids and wondering is just going to transition at the NFL level? Is it going to drink something? It's a hit a miss. It's a hit a miss. Sometimes it had you question it, you know, to the point where they have a thing called first round bus. Yeah, because sometimes scouts get it wrong. Sometimes franchise arms they get it wrong.
Speaker 1: It's not because it's not an exact science. You can't say because Okay, the guy is prototypical. He's six foot five two and forty pounds. He can run four six at the quarterback puisition, they have a big time arm.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You don't really I don't.
Speaker 2: Care what position he plays.
Speaker 1: You really don't know what the player is gonna be until you get him in your damn uniform. And when you get him in your building and you put him in your uniform, that's only when you're gonna find out what it's gonna be. Because there have been a lot of guys that's been in hell of a college players get to the NFL.
Speaker 3: You're like, well, bro, what happened?
Speaker 1: Why can't you do it? And then there are guys that you really don't live up like, hear a whole lot about boom, so you don't. You're right, it's hard. It's kind of like horse racing. You breed the best, and breed the best to the best, and.
Speaker 3: The hope for the best for the best.
Speaker 1: Right. All you can do is that, Okay, I'm just hoping what I see on tape. I'm looking at tape. Ojo, Yeah, okay, he goes to the combine. I think he's fast. I think he's explosive. He runs fast, he jumps high. Right, hopefully he tests well, because when I see him on tape, he looks explosive.
Speaker 2: Michael Parson is a prime example.
Speaker 1: If you watch Marcat Parson's tape in college and then you watch him go to the combine, you're like, man, this guy damn. Sure seems like Cam missed. But there have been other guys. Sometimes you get food, like you what the guy like, man, he ain't do nothing. But then he comes and jumps out of the gym and he runs four three, four to two, and you're like, well, I need to go back and look.
Speaker 3: But like with damn, but he doesn't play that fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are some guys that don't play as fast as they are, and then there's some guys that play faster than what they run and what they tied out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happens all the time.
Speaker 1: So but this, o Joe, I mean forty Like I said, you look at this, he's like forty eight thirty two. But ladies and gentlemen, if you didn't watch the game, at one point, this game was forty eight to sixteen with under six minutes to go, forty eight to sixteen? Stuff?
Speaker 2: What do we got one cardo?
Speaker 1: Oh? Should the Cowboys move on from that coaching staff? Fresh start would last?
Speaker 2: No. But here's the thing, it's gonna get very interesting, O joe.
Speaker 1: What what you want? What CD he want the bag? Well, he gonna be the Parkson wants the bag. He's gonna get the bag too. It's gone for everybody, everybody that Dak wont the bag.
Speaker 4: Wait we oh, whoa, wha, whoa come on, come on, come on back to me now, I thought we just paid that two.
Speaker 1: Years ago, right, No, mm hmm the thirty you coming up on that fourth year? That think he got a big old captain? What's da cap number? Next year?
Speaker 2: Da cap number? Fifty five?
Speaker 3: Mil?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what they're gonna they're gonna change it anyway. They're gonna. They're gonna, they're gonna change it. He ain't they gonna get they won't give him a new deal.
Speaker 1: He's right. So guess what, Michael Parks are gonna want to be the highest paid defensive player. He's deserving us such Okay, want to be the high plaid receiver.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you he got thirty one million, so he gonna overlap Tyreek.
Speaker 1: You think he.
Speaker 3: Said, look here Tyreek deal was two years ago. Right, Hey, well wait, but it's tough. Whoa you have been?
Speaker 1: Reloquos? Who are there talking about you? I kind of hurt, like five six different boes.
Speaker 4: Listen, if so if if if he, if he recessed the market, if c recess the market, then Chase would have to reset it again. And then Lou Jefferson comes back and again, son, what is what is the what is the cap going to? Where the whether see that? That's that's a funny game. That's a funny game, right, not the funny game. And I'm just saying in particular to to timing of when the deals get done, because there there's some good fellas, some good fellas. That's gonna that's gonna have to reset the market. And they're they're going to want to one up each each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think.
Speaker 4: CD might want to wait out, Chase might might want to wait out. They want to wait the thing.
Speaker 1: Justin and and and and and CD about to hear the fifthy your option.
Speaker 2: Remember, they're already for your players, but they don't.
Speaker 4: They're gonna decline it though the team is going to decline. They fit there and make sure they get they already they already picked it, pick it up. They're gonna tear that up anyway. They're gonna tell anyboy. They gotta take care of the boys that that is the centerpiece as far as the receiving corpse concerned.
Speaker 1: But see, the thing is with Justin Jefferson, there's no quarterback. I believe uh uh cousins number comes off the book.
Speaker 3: He's a free agent.
Speaker 4: Well you can't you can't leave, you can't leave just when no quarterback, Now, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: But look they don't. You know, they'll go out and try to get a quarterback. Russell Wilson might be in play.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, rus I already told you where Russell Wilson's going. Russell Wilson is going to the ceilings. I already told you that. My sources already told me. Not when it happened, just know I told you here first.
Speaker 1: Look, I've just said the Broncos Broncos is like, okay, fine, they just don't look. It's gonna be dead money. That's eighty five million in dead money anyway. But at least I can get some competents say for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely. But yeah, this was this was bad.
Speaker 2: This was bad.
Speaker 3: This was this was this was this was this. This was the worst.
Speaker 1: Case scenario for the Cowboys, not only to lose, but to lose in the fashion in which they did. Yeah. Yeah, because you know, you can say, because you remember last time they lost, they said Green Bay where it was a fluky field goals, And you could say last time when in the forty nine ers, you can say, well, the guy didn't run down to the umpire. He needed to be USA boat so he could sprint down the field behind Dak Prescott and spot the boss.
Speaker 2: You could say, you can make all the excuses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when the time ran out, ain't no excuses to be made. But that ass whipping that you took m yeah, they lost.
Speaker 4: They lost, They lost and and and they lost a horrific style, horrific humility, and the fact that it was home, the fact that it was at home and we had the endurance.
Speaker 2: No fans saw that.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it's like to watch, I mean, to get beat down in front of your family, I mean you and y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I ain't never along no bank, I ain't really know. I ain't never fought nobody. Excuse me, Chap, I ain't.
Speaker 3: Never fought nobody in front of my family. But it must be embarrassing if.
Speaker 1: You get beat down in front of your girl, You get beat down in front of your family.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine getting beat up in front of your girl and then have to go home with them talk crazy to you and then oh yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Oh you raised your boys at me. You ain't your voices that yeah talking? You know what I'm talking about, Joe, Yeah, that they talk to you. So now when you out of Cowboy, the Cowboy fans see y'all, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Hey, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's how they are. I mean, as soon as somebody check you know, you know, girl, now you're gonna keep you'll keep you in check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, I ready to talk ship tonight. Man, Man, you.
Speaker 1: You better you better be talking talking about the allmind Saint Brown, cause you ain't got to talk about the Cowboy.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, y'all got a faulted water. Forty time, forty eight.
Speaker 4: It's cool, Yeah, it's cool. We'll be back next year. We'll be back next year. I put it out there what.
Speaker 3: Changes need to be made.
Speaker 4: If they if they not made, I'm an raise, Hell, oh Joe, if they If the changes that I'm telling you aren't made for the Cowboys, the fans fucking deserve it, the players deserve it, and if it knows, if they don't change, I'm a raise. Hell Now, give me, give me the platform, Give me the platform. If it don't change, I'm a raise.
Speaker 3: Hell oh Joe. You make it seem like nobody else is going to try to make changes.
Speaker 1: Just because you make changes, that doesn't mean that I don't put the Cowboys at the front of the line.
Speaker 3: It's one change that needs to be made. Who's in who's in the way? One change. That's it. Nothing else. The pieces, the pieces of that puzzle is what.
Speaker 1: About that defense? What about that defense. Let's talk about that defense. Let's talk about that defense.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a yeah, they gave. They gave it for that. I'm not sure what started his first playoff game, right.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if dan Quinn gonna be there next year. I'm not sure because if Mike McCarthy goes, that means his staff has to go, So someone else is gonna have to come in there. But whoever comes in there to run that defense, they have great pieces to work with.
Speaker 3: They have very good pieces.
Speaker 4: You got to understand when you play the game of football, it's nothing but a chess match. Can I put my best pieces against your pieces and make the right moves? That's all to come down to. That's all to come down to at the end of the day. You gotta do that for four quarters.
Speaker 1: Oh so, now dan Quinn don't know how to call defense.
Speaker 4: I said, he don't how to play chess. Stay with me now, Oh, I said, I.
Speaker 3: Could have swore.
Speaker 1: I could have swore he was the decordinator in Seattle? Was he the de coordinating Seattle with the Legion.
Speaker 3: Of the Boom or Leegia Boom? What ship? God damn?
Speaker 4: Helen Keller could have been the guy damn de corner with the legion of the boom and they would have been straight.
Speaker 3: They would have been fine. Oh so now now it's damn you did you hear what I just said?
Speaker 4: Letting could have been a decoordinator of the lesion of boom and they able to steal had the same results.
Speaker 3: You were still got the same results.
Speaker 1: Well before diffore that, before dan Quinn got there, y'all said, Mike Nolan didn't know what the hell he was doing. And the decordinator before that, y'all said he did know what the hell he was doing. So you know what the hell they do it?
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to figure out who know what the hell they do it.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to twenty twenty four on what we need to do to get better.
Speaker 1: So they gave up forty eight today, they gave up forty two degreen to uh San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how much they give up the Buffalo?
Speaker 4: Hey, look at that and the look at the offenses. You name him too, we talk about prolific offenses.
Speaker 2: Nice, oh, Arizona, Arizona prolific too?
Speaker 3: Oh no, okay, oh, take that back. I call that a trap game.
Speaker 4: You know sometimes when you with your homeboys and y'all out and everybody got a girl, you gotta take one for the team. That's that one for the team. The Arizona game, that's that one for the team.
Speaker 1: Gave up thirty one to Buffalo, gave gave up, and they gave got beat by Arizona. With Joshua Dobbs, josh here in the National Flight Program. He's an astronaut, he said, you know what, he said, you know what. I got a little part time gig. I'm a full time astronaut. I masqueraded as a quarterback on the weekend. Why would I do to the Cowboys? And did a number on the Cowboys? He did, What did Philly? How many Phillies go on them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well the Philly game? When that?
Speaker 1: When that?
Speaker 3: When that?
Speaker 4: Uh, it was a little closer than Twitter, a little closer than normal.
Speaker 1: Gave up thirty They gave up thirty five in the window of Seattle at home. You're right, thirty five. I want to know where his horse starts to see. I want to know this historic defense, because that's what I heard a lot of talk of his history I heard. I heard twenty fourteen Seattle. I heard two thousand Ravens, I heard eighty five Bears. I heard the old two Buffs.
Speaker 4: You know, they they were playing historic They were doing some historic things throughout the.
Speaker 1: Jets and Wilson, Zach Wilson against the Patriots and Matt Jones. Really really, oh yo.
Speaker 4: Really, I don't remember who the teams were they were playing with it. I do historic comments, but I'm just saying that they were. This is the NFL. You can't you can't say, oh, it's the Jets, or you can't say, oh it's the Patriots.
Speaker 2: You don't give up forty eight and forty two.
Speaker 3: You don't do that, right, right, you don't, you know? And I I can't even. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't fight for that. I can't fight.
Speaker 1: See, this is what I love so much about pro sports. You can't talk about it. You gotta be about it. See, you can't talk your way out of this. We got to play. See while you over there talking about what you're gonna do, show me m hey, we're gonna put these pants on and I'm gonna come to your building at one thirty four thirty the whole world go see. Oh, I bet you say there's a big audience. Man, I bet you. I bet your fox.
Speaker 3: Water the water.
Speaker 1: The only thing they couldn't they cut in flex out of it where they got four, ain't sixteen. They're like they wanted to go to the Westminster Dog Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you know the pack of six and oh against the you know the pack of six and against the goddamn Cowboys and a T and T stadium, Yeah six And.
Speaker 1: Every time they got playoff where they traveled to the Cowboys and they beat them.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But see, I see this is why I love to beat down, because there is no Oh it was a lucky field goal. Oh it was a bad call. Oh you remember the dance called it dance caught it? Even none of that. There ain't nothing. There's nothing to be said. There's not one person can go on TV tomorrow and saying the Cowboys were a better team.
Speaker 3: They beat y'all down. They stopped. Stop rubbing it in because I'm starting to tear up a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's all right. They beat y'all down. See this on you You see this the way you beat somebody. See, you don't beat somebody and let somebody break it up. Our grandfather said, boy, you get a hold of somebody, you beat them and make them break loose, right right. See, you know what I'm saying. Where the animals get, fight, where they get, where they get, one of them get the best of it, then one of them a break loose. You already know they beat the cowboys so bad, made the cowboys break loose. The rest couldn't even call it off. Beat the brakes off, y'all and the man jumped outside. So you know, let that slide. You see, Mad Lafloy say, the left.
Speaker 2: Guard, move the left guard.
Speaker 1: He did. Try to get y'all a little more mientum coming out the half. Yeah, fact, I said, don't worry about it. Madela Flow said, don't even worry about it. Hey, George loves A, I got this, Yeah, stop him. Guess what we did? Go right down the field.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: And I'm happy for Jordan Love. Though I'm happy for Jordan Love, I'm happy that I'm happy that the Packers organization made the right call with moving on from Aaron Rodgers finding their.
Speaker 3: Guy, not just any guy, not just a quarterback.
Speaker 4: You have to worry about you know what, let's see, maybe he's him, maybe he's not. Maybe we have to go in the draft and you have to get somebody in free agency.
Speaker 3: You found that guy. Houston Texans found their guy.
Speaker 4: It is very difficult for teams to find that guy because many teams are struggle to finding one right now, all of the Patriots. Because if the Patriots have found their guy similar to how the Texans have and the Packers have, Bill Belichick wouldn't be going no motherfucker ware Well.
Speaker 1: Bill Belichick made the mistake of hiring people that never called plays while Matt Patricia and Joe Judge calling offensive plays, one of the special team coach and the other the defensive coordinator. But see, that's when you're arrogant. You see when you become I'm so arrogant that you can think you can do no wrong. And that's Coach Belichick. Coach Belichick is arrogant because for him to think that he can take a defensive guy and a special teams guy and make them oh seeds. That goes to arrogance in him. That's a law. Because sometimes we can get high for our own supply. We think that much of ourselves Ojo. We gotta be careful, have a question that go ahead when it comes to coaches, especially at the at the highest level like the NFL, Yes, aren't they equipped the coach all three phases of the game where it be special teams offense and defense.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't they be adequate to be able to coach?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Or should they just be a specialty.
Speaker 4: Passibly for that that said coach Marvin Lewis was a defensive coach.
Speaker 2: Marvein Lewis not calling offensive plays.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, So Matt Patricia shit had no reason being on the offense decide.
Speaker 1: He's never called an offensive play, Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. I was just curious.
Speaker 4: I was just curious most coaches, I'm assuming, especially.
Speaker 3: With understanding and knowing of the game of both sides. You know, both sides of the ball. I understand you can understand it. Oo. But there's a situation, Okay, first.
Speaker 1: Down and I'm not really playing attention because I'm on the second time.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna do second down?
Speaker 1: And plus i gotta remember the coverage that they're running down, the distance, area of the field, and formation on the field. That's a whole different ball.
Speaker 3: Game.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so you but you would think they're able to do it, especially at that level.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: No, you think a professional football player could go and can go on the NBA court.
Speaker 3: He's a professional, so he should be able to do it, right, I mean, well, you told me or you just said you.
Speaker 2: Talking about anybody? Oh, you think you could take it?
Speaker 1: You think you could take an NFL player right now and go out there and play nb real NBA basketball? Or do you think you could take Anthony was he thinking and bring him to an NFL field?
Speaker 2: You think he can play?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: Get his ad broke up about it?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Just because just because just because I'm a coach, I coach one side of the ball. That doesn't mean I can coach the other side of the ball. There's a reason I went to that side of the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, I see what you're saying. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: dB said, Green Bay gave them, gave it to them like they were like they want them diamonds. They did. That was a good one. They did. D they had them diamonds on them.
Speaker 3: That was a man.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 3: Whoever that was, that was a good one.
Speaker 2: DP, that was a good one coaching.
Speaker 1: Ja Hey. I saw someone posting on Twitter that when when they die, they wanted the Cowboys to be their pallbears so they can let them down one last time. They do it, let them down easy. They don't let it down easy. You already know you're gonna get dropped. It's it's it's a shame. It's a shame that because you know, the Cowboys fans get so that's the thing. They're so delusional because every year after they want a couple of games.
Speaker 2: Don't Yoe, what if this our year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And even O Joe hand Oh Joe buddy ain't hot at me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried to call Oh Joe. He wouldn't accept my calls. I was hot boy.
Speaker 1: I said, what damn won't we just we're just debating football, bro. It ain't that serious that ship.
Speaker 3: I take that. I take that shit serious.
Speaker 2: I take it.
Speaker 4: When it comes to definit these players, when it comes to DEFINITYSE players, well, I'm standing on business.
Speaker 3: About all of them Cowboys. I don't give I don't care who it is.
Speaker 2: Well, you should have told the Cowboys to stand on business.
Speaker 3: We're gonna regroup.
Speaker 1: You said that last year. They've been saying that for twenty nine years old. Joe not damn.
Speaker 3: And guess who's still in the way. I guess.
Speaker 1: Man putting that can down, pull out of the cup. Oh gotta pay.
Speaker 3: I forgot, I forgot my bad hold on.
Speaker 2: Nikki Grant, said Shannon.
Speaker 1: Shannon gotta be the beginning of so many people's villain origin stories.
Speaker 2: He's my kind of petty, our little petty.
Speaker 1: I'm big petty when it come to the Cowboys, because they deserve it, nigga, you know they deserve it. They deserve it because they fans.
Speaker 2: Always and everybody mentioned.
Speaker 3: Showing up.
Speaker 1: Oh we them boys, we them boys, we this, we that, y'all going home. The only difference between the Cowboys and all the other teams that didn't that didn't make the playoffs, they practiced one extra week. They practiced one extra week. They practiced one extra week.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: They got them healthy bad They're gonna pull up there in them nice whips, them are them Lambeau trucks, them rangers, you know, them bill lists, them roads, them colorings. They're gonna pull up there with the big old healthy bags. All right, man, PCE like, hey man, y'all going to the bowl? Man, what' you're gonna do with your super Bowl ticket? I don't know, man, I'll let you know. I holler at you. Hey, dog, you going to the super Bowl? Yeah? Man, Hey man, you're going to such and such. Now you're making plans that don't have nothing to do with football.
Speaker 3: Can't coon on three or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know, dad. Man. You know, hey, God, See when you lose like this, you lay low for a minute. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. Because see, here's the thing. If you do too much celebrating, people gonna say that's why you lost the game, because your mind what word it should have been?
Speaker 2: So you lay low?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: They real low? Hey, you know that talking about you know LB. Only thing on my mind is LB. I bought my girl an LV bag. Take it back. Ain't no similarity between LV and LV that you suppose the destination of the Super Bowl they get back.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: But I see y'all out there.
Speaker 1: Look, any cowboy players that want to join on you and our nightcap, you come in and sit down ten fifteen minutes, shoot the crowd with him. Man, we come on, we're wilcoing.
Speaker 4: Come on, I'm gonna stand on business with you. I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: Who you want me to get? I can ain't nothing but a text.
Speaker 1: They might be busy da yae Lenton. Do you think green Bay can beat the forty nine ers next week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They can?
Speaker 3: Oh, Nick can? Come on?
Speaker 4: Now, you know what type of defense you need to be the goddamn forty nine ers. There's only one team. There's only one team. I seen get them boys, goddamn hell up and down the field, had brock Purty gone crazy and they out the FC North.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you know, turnos make everything equal? Okay?
Speaker 4: I like I like listen the forty nine and do too much offensively, and you got to have the personnel.
Speaker 3: You got to have the personnel.
Speaker 4: Look at the personnel of the Ravens and no disrespect to the Packers, then look at the personnel of the Packers.
Speaker 3: It's different. They got great players, they got the players, but it's different. It's different.
Speaker 4: The way they play football in the AFC North is different. I respect the NFC. I like the Packers. I like what they do. I like what they did tonight. But it's different.
Speaker 1: So what you're trying to say, Oh shit, I'm sorry, you got my bad, My bad, my bad bad.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, you gotta hear damn it my bad. Man, I'm talking like me in the street.
Speaker 3: My bad. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You got to hit a moll Fhowe in their mouth. Yes, that's how the Ravens play. That's how the entire AFC Norse player. You got to hit a mofo in his mouth, make him like that?
Speaker 2: Who Cleveland hit yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what Cleveland that was, because that's not the Cleveland we saw all year, especially offensively, not from goddamn j I mean defensively.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That's that's that we saw.
Speaker 3: Defensively.
Speaker 4: Them boy plays some head. They played some hell of the football throughout throughout the season. Joe Flacco, like you did say when he did take over, he turns the ball over a lot.
Speaker 1: I said, Oh Joe, I love it, I said, But man, I'm telling you, man, if that's what concerns me.
Speaker 3: Man, and what did he do?
Speaker 2: Turn them all over?
Speaker 4: And you're not able to overcome that.
Speaker 3: You can't overcome pig sixes.
Speaker 1: What did that do? A pick six man? It's hard to overcome that. Please, thank you. Make sure you hit that light button, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Guys, we appreciate it. Are we still an eighty We're eighty five than the chat guys. We want to appreciate you. Sometimes. I think when you guys go into live chats, I don't know because I only speak for myself and oh Joe, I don't know if they tell you or show you the love and appreciation that we do, because I understand I'm not foolish enough to say that, oh, just because we have great content, that's why you're here. We feel we have great content, but we like to show you love and appreciation because we understand that without you, there is no us.
Speaker 2: And I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: You think I'm foolish enough to think that, Hey, the Cat Williams interview, you guys got that up to forty eight million views, forty eight million. In the next couple of days, we're gonna hit fifty million. One of the only Joe Rogan has has two videos at fifty million plus. And for me to be able to join that, that that select that few company. It's because of you, guys. So I really appreciate you watching the video. I know some of you guys. I mean I've gotten messages from you guys DM from you guys that you've watched it on multiple occasions, and I really really appreciate that. And I appreciate you supporting Nightcap because we didn't think we were gonna grow as fast as we did. Guys, I'm gonna be honest. I knew I knew Jo and I we had great chemistry. Uh, he wanted to do it. I wanted him to do it. I wanted to do it. But guys, you don't know how something is gonna be received until it's received. And so I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I'm gonna get right back on the Cowboys again because they stuck it up and they deserved it. Green Bay put both feet in them jokers, both feet. That's that's embarrassing, Joe. You ought to be ashamed of yourself to say you supported the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm not gonna be ashamed because at times sometimes you put your interest and you put you put your all into something.
Speaker 3: You put your all in something that you love and something.
Speaker 4: That you value and and you see good in and sometimes what you see it doesn't turn out to be just that expectations you try to. You got to learn to manage your expectations. That's something that I always talk about and preach all the time. In this instance, I didn't get the results I wanted based on the way I stood on business for the Cowboys all season long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again, I know who the problem is.
Speaker 4: I know who's standing in the way of them reaching the pinnacle of it, what it is they want to accomplish, and I know who it is. And I've said it again, I ain't gonna say.
Speaker 2: It no more.
Speaker 1: So please thank you for subscribing. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you hit that light button, because over the next couple of weeks there's gonna be times that we might not be scheduled, but because something happened, Oacho and I will be going live that night, and so we want to make sure that you hit those notifications so that you will be alerted that would Ocho and I do.
Speaker 2: So, please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Blind Q asked, uh, tell me how many quarterbacks aside from my homes and Borough could have overcome that non existent Cowboys defense. Not many, especially now the defense like that, you're gonna have to match them score for score. But if you turn it over, your doune because you know, your defense not stopping, so they're gonna have to be flawless one turnover because think about it. They well, it was seven nothing, fourteen nothing, and then all of a sudden they get a picks. I think they got to pick. I think jaire, I think gid it made it like twenty, made it twenty, mister pat. So now in order for you to get back into the ball game, they've already stolen one of your possessions.
Speaker 2: So now in order for you to get back, you have to steal one of their possessions.
Speaker 3: Ye score stop and get a stop. So it's hard.
Speaker 1: I don't know, not like that. I mean, I mean, how many times degreen they punt twice? I know they punted it when they about the they pun it about the back us with three times, maybe three times mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I think they put it three times. Could pull it down up here.
Speaker 3: Damn, I know that shit her. I know my boy is sitting at home sick right now. Man, damn, Nah, don't be sick. Ah, don't be sick.
Speaker 1: What you're sick? Fuck?
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Uh, Okay, we're gonna be back next year though. Oh you promise you sure?
Speaker 4: Oh I know so, I know so because I told you what needs to happen. I'm never in this space. I'm never on this type of platform. I've never I've never been given the chance to say what needs to happen. You have a team that hasn't won anything since nineteen ninety five, twenty nine years, whatever it may be, and you understand the pieces have always changed, you know, new player, new quarterback, new new head coach, new defensive coordinator. Everything is changing, and the results continue to happen the same way. First round, the first round exit, great regular season, great regular season alsome regular season, first round exit, first round exit. I wonder what the motherfucking problem is?
Speaker 3: What it's always the same person, always see at the forefront.
Speaker 4: Oh we want all attention making, all the headlines over my helicopter, Oh my team, Oh Jerry's world. Well I got the biggest, biggest, biggest screen in the and at all this, all the thirty two stadiums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the problem that that's the problem, and.
Speaker 4: Take a back seat, relaxed, cheer, get up, you know, chill on your.
Speaker 3: Yacht, watch the game from your yacht.
Speaker 4: Watch the game from your yacht for a change. Don't even come to the game.
Speaker 1: Uh ja azz much love, unco man. Watching these young quarter young quarterbacks, teams put them in position makes me feel bad for Bryce Young.
Speaker 4: That's it, boy, Listen, that's a totally unfair for young bull over there in Carolina. Totally unfair for young bull man for what he what he has surrounding him. And that no disrespect to what they had going on. But to go into a situation like that, you got to have the pieces around him for him to succeed.
Speaker 3: You got to You got you dead and you're dead in the water man.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right over here. You do you do?
Speaker 1: Uh? You have to have an offensive line there for protecting. If you look at Green Bay, they did a great job of protecting and when he got some pressure, he was able to retreat. Throw the ball.
Speaker 2: Side on him, get the ball out and make big plays.
Speaker 1: Uh. You look at CJ. Stroud line does a great job. They can run the football. Green Bay can run the football. Take some pressure off him. So you do have to when you had deal have a young quarterback, you need to be able to run the football and.
Speaker 3: To protect it.
Speaker 1: But if you look at those receivers that they got in uh in Houston, you look at the receivers that they got in.
Speaker 2: Green Bay, they're young.
Speaker 3: All I'm young, say first and second you guys young falls cutting the food.
Speaker 1: Yes, I believe if the Bryce young gets some receivers, get some some old line protection, I think he'll be just fine. Nate asked, do coaches on staff that keep up with your tendencies and make sure you're not that easy for other teams to key on? Well, you break yourself down, because at the midway point, we would all get a print out and it says, okay, we ran display out of this formation. We've got to break tendency. So oh yeah, oh yeah, Mike, then Bay, we broke everything down. How many times we ran it from this formation? How many times we ran it from that formation? How many times is this area of the field that.
Speaker 2: We ran it down?
Speaker 1: In distance that we ran it in? Yeah, everything down to the te so you could break tendencies. Therefore, teams wouldn't be able to key on and we you know, we took teams off too. Now, obviously we weren't the only one that was breaking, you know, trying to break tendencies. But at the end of the day, whatever, John Field, whatever your players feel most comfortable with, you're gonna run that play because you want them to feel their absolute best when you call a play. You want them to feel because that's normally what the quarterback is going over. You know, okay what you Okay, you know you have all these plays, oh Joe, you know you have one hundred and some plays, and the quarterback says, okay, here's seventy five of the plays that I feel.
Speaker 3: Most comfortable with. Yeah, I like these.
Speaker 1: Then you get your first fifteen okay, you get your first third down. Okay, on your fourth down, you got your two point play. You know, your four million offense.
Speaker 2: So yes, Nate, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Yes, there you break that down and you look at Tennessees because the one thing you do, you want to break Tennessee's.
Speaker 2: You see the Cowboys, the Green Bay study them.
Speaker 1: They know they like to have the big receiver with your CD out wide and he's they have a big window. So they ran Brandon Cook through well, we have a seen on tape him hit Brandon Cooks as the first receiver going through that.
Speaker 2: You passed it off.
Speaker 1: Now the only thing, don't drop it that's gonna hit you in the chest with it.
Speaker 2: Don't drop it. He didn't drop it.
Speaker 1: Dang so.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Kenny sim says, really enjoyed, enjoyed the show. Oh show is a Hall of famer. He played the division mostly random ball out doors along with Hines Wards. It's not all about status, It's about impact and attention to detail. They both played in the era with ran into What do you say?
Speaker 3: I say you're right. I say you can see. I can see clearly. Now the oh shit, I forgot. My bad. We can't do that. We can't do that.
Speaker 2: We sure care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 1: Uh jerem, can you tell my girl Kent to happy birthday? She needs to give me? Oh she needs Oh you say she needs to give me something tonight? I ready, okay, Kent. Don't do the right thing by the man, Happy birthday, Kent.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact. Trouble Yeah us, hey.
Speaker 3: Young young bully, don't let off, don't don't let off.
Speaker 4: The leash, don't let don't let you get in something be your gift. Don't do that get away with that. Don't let you're getting some be the gift. Make sure she gets you something if she don't get you nothing for your birthday.
Speaker 3: Boy, excess stage left you hear me, I want.
Speaker 4: Better for you. Don't let them get away with that. All the work you put in throughout the year. Oh boy, listen to me. If you don't get a gift, I need to hit my DM. We're gonna get you one. We're gonna get you. Right, it's twenty twenty four. Were not settling for less. We want gifts in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: We want gifts. Yeah, yeah, Now we.
Speaker 4: Don't want what we've been getting all year as the gift because they love to use it up.
Speaker 3: They love they little Who is your gift?
Speaker 4: We ain't.
Speaker 3: We ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: We're wrong, Yeah, who I ain't no gift?
Speaker 4: No uh uh boy, hit him at d M. Boy, if you need, you need to reset.
Speaker 3: I got you. I got some down here. Don't even know English. They all at you.
Speaker 2: What that so what you think will be a good gift?
Speaker 4: But I mean basically understanding in the economy, Understand the times that we're in. There's so many ways to be thoughtful. Sometimes they ain't even got to be a be about money. Create something, make something, you know, based on your circumstances. I don't know your circumstances, but you got to get something nice. You got to be thoughtful depending where you're at. I don't know what your money looking like, but if it ain't, if it ain't looking right, you got to do something. Yeah, it's just for the women out there.
Speaker 3: You know. You got to do something and stop trying to stop trying to get the.
Speaker 1: Try what I got you. All you did was.
Speaker 4: I don't have it before. Note I want start falling for that. You've been hitting that same ship all year long. This is the day for you, special day.
Speaker 1: Give me some note. Nope, tell me, show me some thoughts, show me your care. I can't say old baby, guess what I got you? I got you old black hammer this day. I got you a black hammer for a gift. You ain't gonna go for that, so I ain't going up. Who I give no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm tired.
Speaker 4: They think they take a shower for that little victoriou seeker stuff down and.
Speaker 3: Like it's new. That ain't new.
Speaker 1: I had I know.
Speaker 3: Come on, man.
Speaker 1: Drop they dropped roll fell down? Who go clean this mess up? You don't drop all the roll Fellers on my floor and got some candles. That's final good Yeah, okay, I saw that.
Speaker 3: In the movies too.
Speaker 1: But you you will clean this up too because it may don't the cleaning lady. Don't come to your Tuesday and this Sunday with my gift?
Speaker 3: Ye yes, yes, yes, what you what you spin on me?
Speaker 1: And don't use you tell you take it out of it and it's coming out of a package.
Speaker 2: Take it up, lingerie. Ain't he ain't no unboxing?
Speaker 3: Uh huh hm hmmm.
Speaker 2: See we think of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Joshua Merrow said, Oh yo, being a cowboy fans like eating ain't MacDonald's. They advertised to look good, but rarely taste how it looks. Also, Michael coming in like a quarter to three for that paycheck. Michael be wired though about that check. Now he's gonna want that money. Now, your three time pro bowler, a two time first team All Pro, a defensive Rookie.
Speaker 2: Of the Year.
Speaker 1: So you got no choice. You can't even no choice. You can't like twenty five ho old Michael. Twenty five is Michael twenty five. Yeah, you're probably twenty four. Hold is I think you're about twenty four, young boy, go hes gonna see twenty four. You're gonna see two modals. He'll be twenty five, he'll be twenty five in May.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back at the bring truck baby, Oh.
Speaker 1: Michael, Michael about to get Michael about to get one hundred million to sign. I'm talking about, no, one hundred million dollars. I mean it signed up one hundred million easily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rightfully, so based on the market and where we're in, the times we're in right now, easily.
Speaker 2: And I'm all I'm here for it. Yeah, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Don't don't. Don't be on our side now, don't be on no.
Speaker 1: No, no to get paid. I want everybody to get paid. Don't get no discounts. Okay, yeah, because guess what they're gonna come a time, yo, Players gonna players, gonna they're gonna they're gonna cut you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they ain't gonna have no sympathy.
Speaker 2: They ain't gonna have none.
Speaker 3: And you hear that knock at the door. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So get your money, Get all your money, Michael, get all of it all CD.
Speaker 2: Hey, say my name is CD.
Speaker 1: I need to see some zeros, A lot of them jaring, lots of them paid.
Speaker 3: They coming, God, whoever.
Speaker 1: Side first, they all gonna be the highest paid receiver for a day. God. You know, you know, you know, you know, justin JJ coming behind, Chase, coming Chase. It is what it is, though, Joe, it is what it is, So I ain't got no problem with it. Get that money, Get that money, young boy. Ren asked, really really love watching y'all.
Speaker 2: Quick questions. Why don't all teams have domes.
Speaker 3: That's experience, hello, Green Bay? Because I want the advantage. That's the advantage I have is the elements. Yeah, well how much is it really an advantage?
Speaker 1: Though? If you're putting your team in weather's really bad? Was it an advantage for Kansas City?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love somewhat, just like Miami has an advantage when the games are played in September as hot.
Speaker 3: As it is.
Speaker 4: Right, you know what, I have a question about that. What's up you think about Kansas City? Right, Kansas City, Cincinnati, other cold weather cities.
Speaker 3: I think Miami would have been.
Speaker 4: Used to playing in the cold if it was like a normal Kansas City day.
Speaker 2: Right, But yeah, if it was like it was like thirty degrees degrees.
Speaker 4: But Kansas City and Miami were both at a disadvantage at a both that had disadvantaged because of the elements. Kandas City ain't used to playing no goddamn negative anything, So the playing field was even when it comes to mother nature.
Speaker 3: That definitely wasn't no excuse. They just they wanted it more. They looked like they wanted it more.
Speaker 1: Miami. Miami is at fault. They had a three game lead over Buffalo. All they had to do was handle their business and all would have been taken.
Speaker 3: Care of its own.
Speaker 2: Bim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'd have been at home and nice seventy degree weather, but they went to bed and boom that you have it.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I was surprised because you know, Minnesota used to play outside. Minnesota used to before they got it down. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody, with exception of Detroit. Everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody was outside, so you know we dreadful.
Speaker 4: Boy, Oh my goodness, that's like that's like New York New England times too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh bad, Hey green Bay fake ayboudy you going Green Bay Chicago, Miss Chicago.
Speaker 4: I don't want no part of that they need a dome because the god damn Windy City man, that's that's bad.
Speaker 1: Uh. The Lady Red asked no naming names, but they'll know who they are. What's the worst gift you ever received? Shouting a note joke?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I asked for what I want.
Speaker 4: I don't allow anyone to just buy anything because I'm very peculiar on some of the things that I like, because I don't want you really wasting big money on things that I'm not going to like.
Speaker 3: So very pecurious.
Speaker 4: So I really haven't ever gotten a ba a gift because someone asks what it is that I like, and I tell you what it is, and it's always something small, something small and thoughtful.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna cost much that I want.
Speaker 2: That cost much?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: It costs much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't. It's stuff I like don't cost you.
Speaker 1: Know, I spend ten fifteen bands on you. You better give me something calls at least twenty five hundred five.
Speaker 3: Nah. Hey, well you spend ten fifteen thousand on who.
Speaker 1: On a woman? You said you thought that was better. Well, you spend that much on a woman.
Speaker 3: I have yeah, yeah, what would you do? You better than me?
Speaker 4: Sh shit?
Speaker 1: I just you know what I told you to ojoe? You know my gift?
Speaker 3: Yeah cash okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Now where you buy what you want?
Speaker 3: Right right right, right right.
Speaker 4: Because you know women women women iffy with when women women funny when it comes to band stuff.
Speaker 3: You know you you.
Speaker 4: Look at me funny and I buy you something and your body language ain't ain't ain't reciprocating things.
Speaker 3: That'd be the last time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you want last time? I mean my kids, my kids, like you know, the kids always called my sister and ask her what we get?
Speaker 2: What should we get?
Speaker 1: Dad? Dad has everything? She say, well, he likes this, he worris there, he wears that. So the kids give me gifts. That's simple. But me like, when it comes to my mom my sister, you just give money.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. That always work. You can't never go wrong, now, you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't never go wrong when when it comes to giving giving a gift and you and you give money, you can't never go wrong because it allows them to be.
Speaker 3: Able to get what they want, get what you want, so you don't.
Speaker 1: Get it wrong. And plus I like the fact because I don't want to give you a gift.
Speaker 3: You a gift and.
Speaker 1: You really needed the money to do something else with You know what I'm saying, don't you? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. Oh you take to get to that. Do get you and you go get the money back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I'm like, look, my thing is. Look if it's the wrong color, you don't like, get the color you I got a coup but I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done with that. I ain't look.
Speaker 1: Just get what there you won't and I'll give you the money. You can go buy your own gifts. It's the thought that count. I thought enough for you to go to my bank and get cash out and give it to you.
Speaker 4: Well you better than me, brouh what what ten fifteen thousand? But you know how much that is. I ain't spending that. I ain't spending or shit, I ain't spending the name. I ain't spending any than you.
Speaker 3: Not. No, ten fifteen thousands.
Speaker 1: Come on, old Joe, stop being cheap all of my man.
Speaker 4: I'm not being cheap. I'm just being wise and understanding. You know, if you get if you spend ten fifteen thousand, that s as a president. So then they're gonna always be looking for ten to fifteen thousand, and you know I ain't.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, though, O Joe. Let me let me see.
Speaker 1: Look that that might be a one off because the thing's not where they're supposed to be. That that would be the last Christmas you get.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you spent ten fifteen thousand and then it's a one off and then it's gone.
Speaker 3: Then you at your money. Said nothing about that, O Joe.
Speaker 1: I won't pee.
Speaker 5: Mash she s Hey, where you tripping?
Speaker 3: You don't care?
Speaker 4: Boy, you're talking like uncle saying like you're printing money over there, shower.
Speaker 1: I care shot print peace though, Uh huh, I can't, Oh.
Speaker 3: Joe, you know what they tell you? You know you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't pay them to stay, You pay them to leave.
Speaker 4: Huh. There you go see you don't pay him to stay, you're pay them to leave. But ten fifteen thousand not too much because who ain't cost that much? Who ain't number ten dollars? Who ain't number ten dollars? Mm hmm butt O Joe.
Speaker 1: The thing is, look, if I almost spend that, if I spend that kind of time with you, you know. Look, hopefully you know you think enough for me, I think enough of you. We're gonna spend time together. You're gonna protect me, I'm gonna protect you. We're gonna be cool. Yeah. When we when we go our ways, we go our ways. We don't speak ill of each other. As a matter of fact, nobody ever knows that I even talk to you.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: What you won't even know what you want the people to know you talked to old lady.
Speaker 4: Oh God, I'm just saying. I just don't don't don't like the fact that spending that kind of money and that individual has a nerve and audacity to go to these separate wayscause things don't work out.
Speaker 1: I don't like Yeah, hell, I don't want them to stay.
Speaker 4: Well, do you get your money back? No, to me, you don't get your money back. So you thousand to somebody and your money.
Speaker 3: Going like okay, it's okay.
Speaker 4: During during these times and these in this economic crisis, you can't stand and take a loss like that.
Speaker 1: We can't stand take a loss. I ain't taking no loss. I ain't taking no loss lost a loss.
Speaker 3: I know you, I know you find. But you can't get that money back. I ain't trying to. It's two things.
Speaker 1: You can't want them.
Speaker 3: You can't get back time. You can't get back that money.
Speaker 2: And I don't want them back either.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: That's an investment right there too, man, it ain't no investment. Maybe she's sleep ten fifteen.
Speaker 3: Hey co.
Speaker 1: What ship?
Speaker 4: That's tough, bro so And like, no, y'all don't talk no more at all. You don't even ask for your money back. You don't get the gifts back, You're not.
Speaker 1: Any and giving I never I've never I've never asked for a gift back.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't want it?
Speaker 2: Want better?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, you know, you know you know how fell us.
Speaker 4: You know obviously we're in the time now where you get bbls and women want makeovers and and hands, you know, breast boy, I'm just saying, I'm just hypothetic speaking if I was to be with somebody and I was to help with the makeover and the and the upkeep and and uh in the details and making.
Speaker 3: You look the part and yeah, hood about yourself, you.
Speaker 4: Know, And and you think you're gonna leave me and take everything I paid for and give it to the next man, baby, let me get that as give me that ass and give me that ass.
Speaker 3: And tend before you go. Who you got me fucked up?
Speaker 4: You think you for the have jerome you know, suck it on and hitting what I paid for? Oh no, baby, before you before you leave that house to day, put the masks and tends on the table and going back to business.
Speaker 3: Then you get me.
Speaker 1: But see, that's that's why you have to be careful when you do uh breast augmentations or you do things for a woman to accentuate a body. Because my grandpa used to say all the time, boy, you be careful fat and frogs for another snake to eat.
Speaker 3: Man, you know what, where is my goddamn so you're going to.
Speaker 2: Get and you get fillers and you get rest.
Speaker 3: Let me let me let me give a pen. Now that was a good one. Let me give a pin. What you do.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna let that one right there go to waistboy, I ain't gonna let that one go to waste.
Speaker 3: Say that one more time.
Speaker 1: You betta be careful for fatten and frogs for another snake to eat. So you get them, you get them lip fillers and you get all that bolt tox and you get breast augmentation, and you get b b l mm hmm. You get the help you get, you know, to get the help. They got help dep and so you know you get that fixed. Okay, just know.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm not even I'm not playing with you because I'm I spend anything on any type of enhancements to to to to make you look a part so you feel better better about yourself. Mammy, makeovers all that. If we don't work out, as God is my witness is, Jesus got the wheel.
Speaker 3: You're leaving that ship with me. Take that ass out, get them titties, and leave that ship on the table.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm not I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna ever thought about it. Make sure you leave it on the table before you go.
Speaker 1: She she was rail, was already stacked before you better.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I'm just I'm just saying, just throw just throwing down there.
Speaker 1: But that ain't you. You didn't do that.
Speaker 3: She worked for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna tell her the leaves up.
Speaker 3: She had I put that work in that. That ain't none of the hips ain't none, but the hip. That's my work. Yeah, that's that's my due diligence. Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh that was a baby. That's a baby that got the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you dope. You're dope. You're dope. You igt my baby, my baby, My baby doesn't curse me. I tek about she told me shut the hell up? Yeah, yeah, you feel what time it is? It ain't number one twenty. She don't need to be sleep no way.
Speaker 2: She gotta say. She got to work in the morning.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to go nowhere. She ain't gotta go nowhere this Monday, I gotta leave town.
Speaker 1: It's Martin Luther King, the doctor King holiday the morning.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: I mean the streets will be the streets. The streets will be empty tomorrow we go to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they will therefore should be empty too when I leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that that definitely should be the case.
Speaker 3: Now. But oh I haven't. Look.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've had women to give me things back and said, you know, right, because it would They say, well, I don't want it because it will remind me of you, of you. I like that.
Speaker 2: Guess what my sister rocking lewis Gucci.
Speaker 1: Uh, I ain't got no problem with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, my sister take it.
Speaker 1: M M. But I but I've never request right had they bought purchased the gift in my gift giving days and says, okay, we break up and give me this.
Speaker 2: I've never been like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's any given. Well, you you better than me? You you you you betted than me.
Speaker 4: I remember, I remember I had the sixty four box of crayons. I had the sixty four box of crayons in kindergarten and.
Speaker 3: I used to I used to share. I had this girl. I used to I used to like, I never.
Speaker 2: Forget liked them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I liked them.
Speaker 4: So I had that sixty four box of crayons and I gave her a few of the red shades of the crayon. You know, red was my favorite color back then. I gave a few of the red shades and say, you know what, I like you. I want you to have this, and I seen, I'll never forget. We went to p class and she was over there, you know, Kei Ki Ki and ha ha haan with.
Speaker 3: David, and we came back from PA. You took the crayons back, took.
Speaker 4: My goddamn crayons back. You ain't finna play in front of my face. And that's where it all started. And from that moment on, I never let a woman playing in front of my face like that.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: You know where you didn't value what I brought to the table. I bought Red crayon. Well you know what Red, the sixty four box of Creole the crayons was back then, he.
Speaker 3: Might have brought a caprice.
Speaker 4: That was that was royalty. That was what you was royalty if you had that sixty four box c.
Speaker 3: With the shopping in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if he brought caprice on the two grand crackers he trumped you.
Speaker 3: Nah, no, not not not in kindergarten he had that.
Speaker 1: They remember them. Little juice is the little blast little juice. Oh quarter juice call Yeah yeah yeah, quarter juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump. Hey, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: But I ain't taking nothing back.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that's some people that's like that. I'm I'm I'm just you know, just just playing around. I'm not like that. You know, if you if you get something, you know it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want I don't want to back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's cool. Yeah, dank Man.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite sports ump. Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five.
Speaker 3: Hey, who is this on this jersey? Who is this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Okachore?
Speaker 3: Hey he was so good as mama had the name twice, JJ.
Speaker 4: Okocha greatest Nigerian soccer player of all time.
Speaker 3: I just had them just throwing I'm just throwing it out there just because I don't know you. You don't know who it is.
Speaker 2: I ain't into no soccer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he that boy. I just leave it like that the finish.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite sports ump, Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five. Rot Runner extraordinaire. We've also paid shave by Laportier at the top of the chat. Make sure with the holidays right around the corner, make sure you go out and get your except you're you a bottle or for someone that you love. To recap what happened this afternoon, The Lions beat the Rams twenty four to twenty three and spoils Matthews in spoil Matthew Stafford return. Now they'll face the winner of the Eagles Tampa Bay game because the Green Bay Packers did a demolition job on the Cowboys beat the Cowboys forty eight thirty two, and by winning that game, they're off to San Francisco next week. So the Cowboys lose forty eight thirty two at home. The Lions win twenty four to twenty three, spoil Stafford's return. Thank you again for joining us. We'll see you again. I don't know when, but maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Huh tomorrow, Okay, we'll see you again tomorrow, tomorrow. We're on tomorrow, were on tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I see all tomorrow. Oh we got two games?
Speaker 2: You got they got two games tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at full thirty four thirty eight o'clock. Yes, yes, we'll see memor Bill Steeal is tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And I can ool. That's gonna be worse.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be worse than tamp the worse in the Kansas City because they say the weather is not it's gonna be unrelenting. Oh so it didn't.
Speaker 3: Clear up yet. So what was the point of changing the game If the weather is still gonna.
Speaker 1: Because they thought it was gonna clear up, and the weather say we're in cooperating.
Speaker 3: They should just moved it. They just went to a neutral location.
Speaker 1: No problem solved. No, well, good luck with that. We'll see you tomorrow after jamorrow's ball game. Thank you for joining us. We really appreciate it. Please make sure you're hitting that subscribe button. Make sure you're hitting the light button so you won't miss. We're at seven hundred. We're almost at eight hundred thousand subs. Ojo appreciate seven ninety seven, six hundred. Thank you for tuning for another episode of the Nightcap. I'm shining Sharp. He's Chad o Jo Sinko Johnson, and we're out.