Speaker 1: Hello, we're recording now. Welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi is the camera recording to the cameras record on YouTube, on the YouTube on the podcast thing.
Speaker 1: We are on the podcast thing.
Speaker 2: Make this higher and push a thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to push the thing. Jeez, you are commanding started already. I'm hungry. Not loud enough to be that's the level.
Speaker 2: It's not loud enough telling you whatever, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Here we go. That is more correct. You let it fade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're supposed to talk here. That's why they left a little bed on the end. They call that a bed. Andrew, Oh wow, that's the fade. It's not like I've been in radio for eight years now.
Speaker 1: Thank you for explaining that.
Speaker 2: To Dolcome to Serial Killers. Today is Monday, January tenth.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh wow, I didn't know it did that.
Speaker 2: This is our first actual recording of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: What do you mean didn't we do one mc gandhi last week?
Speaker 2: Yes, but we said that we recorded that one in twenty twenty one, so this is actually being recorded.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Exciting. It is exciting, very exciting. And we have a new camera. We're testing it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're testing it out. I don't know if I like this. It's very high quality. It's like HD, I don't like the way this microphone sounds either. I don't.
Speaker 2: Can we just go back to the other way?
Speaker 1: Get back new me? New Year? Oh it is new Year? Yep, Yeah, okay, I don't believe that for a second. I'm hungry that more people have told me that they love this setup. They like watched this on YouTube this way, well, the two people that texted, the two people that texted Carrie, I just liked it. Met my friend Matt. He listens and he's upset.
Speaker 2: He told me today that he just did not like the way it sounds.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what he said. Yeah, show me the text. He says it's too low. It's too low. So that's why you just push things up. Do you know? I got a separate text saying that it's too loud in certain parts. Yeah. So what does man happen to say? He says all kinds of stuff? Oh yeah, he says all kinds of stuff. Yeah. Noo.
Speaker 2: Last I listened, I got fed up and turned it off. See look right there, he said it.
Speaker 1: It says it right here. You can skip the Diamond Bulchat episode, he got fed up and couldn't listen. I'm not dumb. I can read. Oh the lights on? Wow you really thought you did something there?
Speaker 2: Well, I told you that thought.
Speaker 1: I told you that too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That Diamond episode was very discombobulated rated. Yeah, yeah, because people were bored, had nothing to listen to.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry. Can we eat? Yes, you're the one who needs to who starts off by throwing a jab and then being like, oh, okay bye.
Speaker 2: Now I have to say that I had lost faith in General Mills. I really did. Okay, but they are now our friend again. Okay, because look what came while we were away, Andrew, what the hell is that new cereal?
Speaker 1: Woo?
Speaker 2: But it's okay, it's not all of them.
Speaker 1: You're very no, because when I saw you fidgeting.
Speaker 2: Book because I went to the Walmart Neighborhood Market yesterday, which is the Walmart supermarket. It's just grocery store, and I found some of the new General Mill cereals and I was excited. So I bought a bunch of them. And thankfully there's only one in this box that's a duplicate. So when we get to that one, we can give it away.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is one that I.
Speaker 2: Was most excited for that I couldn't find anywhere.
Speaker 1: Look, buddy, Cinnagram toast Crinch. Oh, I'm excited for this one. Me too. Graham taste subor a Gayeta Graham. Yes, that's because it's also in Spanish. Exciting.
Speaker 2: This is the one that everyone's been looking for. The other one's kind of around this one. No one's seen yet except a couple of cereal geeks.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna be great because you know, apple pie toast crunch was our spoony winner. Yeah, so will this, you know, start up start the year off on a high note.
Speaker 2: See to me right here, I'm thinking Golden Grams a little bit, but Golden Grams don't have cinnamon of dusted on them and sugar.
Speaker 1: Well I'm excited. Can you just open this?
Speaker 2: My guess this is kind of like a cross between cinnamon toast crunch and Golden Grams.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. We'll see. I need to get into that now, Okay, were you gonna Scottie shake it? No? I just you don't need to.
Speaker 2: I have to be careful. I just caught my what I just had a blood.
Speaker 1: Test free time I've ever been like, oh, I'm doing a juice cleanch. You're like, eh, lame vegan.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just gonna be able to like have one spoonful. Although actually there's no cholesterol in here. It's cholesterol free. It's the milk that gives it.
Speaker 1: Cholesterol. Okay, is zero percent, But no one ever told you need to eat the whole cup of it.
Speaker 2: Callon half a tasa de leche. It has a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Were you reading the Spanish instructions the other it's on this side if you want to know, I didn't realize. Okay, Wow, I can't wait to get my hair cut today. Look at this. Look at this.
Speaker 2: It's so long. I don't remember it being this song in quite some time. What happened to your barber? He got a little COVID.
Speaker 1: He got the VID like pretty much everyone else in the world. It looks very interesting. Oh my god, it smells perfect.
Speaker 2: Oh turn it this way.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it smells like a cinnamon dusted gram cracker. And I am humped today using a two milk two not a sponsor, but they should be one day.
Speaker 2: Cooper always yells at me when I bring this home She's like, that's not lactose free.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna poop.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, it's not lactose free, but it is better for digestion. It says right there, easier undigestion. It's with the lactose free milks. So I'm still thinking maybe it's lactose free. Great, even though it doesn't say it right head BB one two three, Yep, it's without a date, date, without a doubt. The Golden Gram base because look at them. It even looks like a Golden Gram with Cinnamonta's crunch dusted stuff on it.
Speaker 1: Five balls really m hm hm.
Speaker 2: Now I have to think what chef's kiss, I don't don't start doing that.
Speaker 1: Start doing that. Yeah, that's a thing already.
Speaker 2: Jeff, Kiss, I know, but don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: It's already old. That's already old. Yeah. Should I play the Chips reference for your for your reference, kiss.
Speaker 2: That was all the pizza boxes in the eighties. You've tried the rest, Now try the best with the chef.
Speaker 1: So you're going to tell me I'm using an outdated reference When you brought out a Chips wallet that you had as a souvenir, when you bring up your whole We have a whole segment called the cereal Graveyard that we can't use because you haven't done your research in a while. Uh huh, will you go and talk about old things? Five balls? Chef's kids, you.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it? Five balls? So now this is what a legacy.
Speaker 1: Cereal hall of fame? Whatever? Yeah, it's good. Yeah, this is amazing. I bet the milk is really good too. Oh yeah, held on? Can't we m Wow, what are you doing? What? What happened? I thought you were just taking one no cholesterol? Got it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I promise my doctor I would do better because I don't want to take statins.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: Statins are cholesterol lowering medications, but they kind of mess with you a little bit, so I want to take them.
Speaker 1: Hm. I can't stop eating it? Show good? Is this limited edition? No? No?
Speaker 2: According to General Mills, this is one of the new permanent cereals.
Speaker 1: I can I take this home? No? Why?
Speaker 2: What on the flip side? This was also supposed to be one of the permanent cereals? And what does it say right there?
Speaker 1: Limited edition? Right? So I'm not sure what's going on Okay, I'm just gonna hold this for a second. Does it make you feel good? Yeah, I'm just gonna hold it over here.
Speaker 2: Well, at least, dude, at least close it properly. Get your hand out of there. Just all you have to do is roll it. You don't have to jam your hand in it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The box is all misshapen. You know nothing about cereal box.
Speaker 1: I thought you were in New Scott. I am. Yeah, seems like it. Yeah, I'm gonna title the episode New Scott. Same problems all right.
Speaker 2: Back to Jamie's box. There's still a couple of cereal boxes.
Speaker 1: In the cereals. Did Jamie send us She said.
Speaker 2: Us a lot of cereal? Wow, we need somebody to send us more Rando cereal. You don't need new listen, we have new stuff for a week. We can go until March with all the new cereals that I currently have. So we need other stuff. So if people want to send us other stuff we haven't done, please check out the website and whatever and other instructions on the website is to where to send a cereal if there's not other Scott. No, I don't want them emailing. There would just be something that says, want to end the cereals.
Speaker 1: Access to the email. I don't, Yes, you do.
Speaker 2: There should be something that says other Scott take note, want to send us cereal here's the address and they click on it.
Speaker 1: And it says it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, going back to Walmart for some great value honey nut o's.
Speaker 1: You were the most curmudgeony person.
Speaker 2: Any idea with these mites supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be honey nut cheerios very good, good and look they're heart healthy. Yeah, so curious.
Speaker 2: I can have them.
Speaker 1: If you're going to start reading the nutrition facts and having no understanding of what they actually mean.
Speaker 2: I think that we should serve our listeners by reading the nutrition facts.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a new thing. Now we're serving our listeners reading nutrition facts all new for twenty twenty two. We're gonna let you everybody's been saying it. Yeah, everybody wants the details on it. They do. Uh huh. Let me tell you something. The milk on the cinograms aplus. So overbreak, what cereals did you eat? I had Apple cheerio liar and frosted flakes Apple cheerios. Yeah really, Apple send them in cheerios from where the store? Why Is that my mom because she knows I like them? The Green Box, Yeah, they're one of my favorites. Always happened. Okay, so uh what were you saying? How did you want to mock me on that one?
Speaker 2: This is just gonna be honeynut cheerios. They're bigger a little bit ready, okay, mm hmmm, they're okay. The Connor Try stale well, I mean we've had them for a while.
Speaker 1: So you're just giving a stale cereal. Now.
Speaker 2: It's still good. It's good till June.
Speaker 1: I mean, I taste some honey. I'm gonna give it three balls.
Speaker 2: It's not quite a honey of an o, but it's pretty good. Did you say three balls? I'll do the same. Oh, I forgot. I need to start marking it down because I'm not going to re listen to this stuff until it airs. I used to go and edit and whatever you said. We don't need to do that anymore.
Speaker 1: No, remember you were going to do it, but now you're just not. No, I will so now the only thing that you're doing is basically just giving me episode titles.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to think I'm doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, being the one that uploads it.
Speaker 2: Remember when I used to do everything. I used to do everything, remember, Honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nut, And now there's like seventeen things that I do, and now.
Speaker 2: You're just like three.
Speaker 1: You pick out three cereals. Yeah, you make it seem like it's very hard to do that. It is, you know, it is, it really is. It's tough to put all this stuff together. All right, Well, we'll have more cereals after this the break. I'm just gonna write this down, all right, and we're back and Scott's still writing things.
Speaker 2: Dawn and Scott five. Kay, good, Wow, that was great. Are you ready for the next one? The final one? It's gonna be spectacular. What's spectacular? Another listener sent this okay, and I forgot to write her name on it. I'm so sorry. It's in our email somewhere, but I do a pret it, although she may not want to be mentioned, because the last time we ate one of these it did not end well.
Speaker 1: No, is it Catalina Crunch. I'm sorry, it's Catalina Crunch.
Speaker 2: There's so many of the man, Drew.
Speaker 1: No, I figured we'd stick with.
Speaker 2: The Graham theme today. No, that Honey Graham. It's Honey Graham. Catalina crunch.
Speaker 1: No no no, no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: No no Keeto.
Speaker 1: I do not like this. If you watched our Spoonies episode, you saw his vomit to it. No, we didn't in the clips that you said weren't going to be in there. By the way, you did a very nice job with the Spoonies.
Speaker 2: I must say, Oh, Laura got us these. Thank you, Laura. I just remembered. Okay, her name is Laura Cool.
Speaker 1: Hi, Laura. Thanks Laura.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did a very nice job with the Spoonies. But I have to say, but I mean to some of that look.
Speaker 1: I knew it was coming. Some of the.
Speaker 2: Audio levels were a little wonky. But you did a very nice swonky. You did a very wonky you did.
Speaker 1: It's so outdated. We're not doing that to be on a pizza boxes in the seventies. Nobody says wonky anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to give you a compliment.
Speaker 1: You didn't wrapped up in an insult.
Speaker 2: No, it was really good. I thought it was cool. I enjoyed watching it. Yeah, I enjoyed watching them more than I enjoyed listening to it. These look like pieces of plastic. Oh no, look at that. Yeah, they look like plastic pieces.
Speaker 1: They don't really like toys a smell to them because they're fake. They're not even food. Yeah, it almost feels like pieces of fiberglass.
Speaker 2: Oh health, food shouldn't taste like cardboard.
Speaker 1: It does? Say it does? What was that?
Speaker 2: Covid Catalina snacks was created by a diabetic who believes that you can give up sugar without giving up great taste. To boot, this is gonna not be great. I beg to differ with that statement. Yeah, not your statement.
Speaker 1: The cereals, the fruity one that we had from them, will forever, Like I can taste that without even eating it.
Speaker 2: I'm choking on the Oh oh god, all right, you ready?
Speaker 1: Should I get a garbage can just in case? Yeah, let's just eat it? Cheers Andrew cheers gross mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm okay, right, m it was, I mean, what happened? It's not happening. Yeah, it's a changing. I'm gonna say this one's not.
Speaker 1: That bad. It's bad, but I didn't I didn't actively vomit from it, So that's what that's a plus. It's for me.
Speaker 2: It's some sort of a patient, I know.
Speaker 1: You need to you you need to swallow it really quick. Yeah, it's know what it tastes like a pretzel, an unsalted pretzel. No, yeah, if you chew it long enough, it has the after taste of an unsalted pretzel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was peat protein and potato fiber. That's what coagulated in my mouth.
Speaker 1: It's terrible. It's it. It's not good. I give it a bowl. I'm not known because out of all of them, I didn't vomit, so that's a plus.
Speaker 2: However, my rule has always been if I spit it out, it's nothing. So that's nothing. I couldn't swallow it.
Speaker 1: Well, I give it a bowl. I say, if you see it, run away from it. Don't eat it. However you can. It's it's not bad. It is bad for ketos, gluten and grain freeze. And this bag is like eight dollars. That's a surd stupid. Yeah, no thanks, no colesterol as I'm good. Okay, we can't. You can't keep eating nutrition facts and what then? Just looking at cholesterol going, no cholesterol?
Speaker 2: I guess most cereal does not have cholesterol?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How about this milk? Ooh, twenty milligrams there's seven percent of my daily cholesterol in here. Are there certain foods that lower your cholesterol? Like there are nuts and fish and stuff like that. Yeah, I'm gonna have to that's the Mediterranean diner. Yeah diet right, Yeah, you should do that. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go to a Mediterranean diner and then just get yourself turkey meat loaf.
Speaker 2: What's a Mediterranean diner?
Speaker 1: I feel like all three because they're all owned by Greek people.
Speaker 2: Greek medity. Yeah, but I'm not eating the olive wrapped things. I don't like the olive leaves. No or olives.
Speaker 1: I love olives. We've had this conversation. I don't get why you don't like them. It's just a weird texture in your mouth. I don't like it. Love olives. Oh my god, give me a calm on all of any day. My mouth is so pasty.
Speaker 2: I just ate Elmer's paste.
Speaker 1: Should we just have more cynogram? Oh wait, they saw my cinnagram milk.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the Elmer's the orange cap and a little stick in it.
Speaker 1: Something tells me you ate the glue.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, every kid eats paste when they're a kid. Never ate paste you probably did. Never did you did? My mom and dad, who are probably listening right now. If I ate paste as a child, can you please text me you did it? You did it in school, You did it in nursery school. Never, it came out of the thing on the stick and you ate it, licked it. There was no way I would ever do that. Okay, I mean, I don't know that I did it, but I'm sure that I did it.
Speaker 1: I can tell you I know you did it. Yeah, Oh, you look like a glue child.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know. I used to like taking the Elmer's glue and like sticking it on my fingers until it stuck, and then you peel it off and you'd see your fingerprints.
Speaker 1: I always hated the smell of it, glue. Yeah, no, yeah, especially in that ughugh just always smelled weird.
Speaker 2: Look there I am getting on the bus and I'm just about to eat some glue. That is the face of a glue child. Someone just sent me that picture. Yes, I look. You know it's funny. And we don't have to talk about it here because this is Serial Killers. We can talk about it on the other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's stop our conversation. So this way Scott can can save a topic. The thing is, though it already aired last week. So anything I'm about to say, go listen to Wednesday's at Bull chat from last week. You're really gonna save it? Yeah, just saying it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: It's eighteen minutes in.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. Cereal only here. Oh my, thank you for listening to this episode.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, they get eighteen minutes.
Speaker 2: We have no more Cereal. Hey, you know what, go back and hear the early episodes. They were like nine, ten to eleven minutes tops. So this is great, all right if you say so? Yeah, thank you. Next week, Oh my god, more awesome new Cereal. I almost kind of want to do a bonus episode on Friday. Maybe is that possible? Yes, because there is there, But I also don't want to blow the whole new Cereal wad either, you know I can't. I mean, look right now, I have one, two Cereal four or five, six, seven, eight. I have nine new Cereals and that's just what we have. So that's nine more weeks.
Speaker 1: Our last bonus episode did super well for us.
Speaker 2: We have two months worth of new Cereal, so we may have to do one. Okay, you know what, Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could ship one to somebody and then have them as a guest, you think, yeah, who, I don't know. Okay, we need to have like a wheel and spin the wheel and it's like on next week's episode we'll have and then I'll know somebody. I like that.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a guest cereal tester what So it's open to everybody, now, yeah, just I don't know DM us or tweet us or whatever us. Just get in touch with us and say I want.
Speaker 1: To do it well, and we'll just pick one. You are so like haphazard with your ideas, you just come up with it on the fly and then it doesn't happen. You're like Andy messed up.
Speaker 2: Probably he probably did. But just just know that we record like right around ten fifteen, ten thirty in the morning. So make sure you can be available and let us know you want to try a cereal. We'll ship it to you and we'll.
Speaker 1: Do it, and we can do it on this sweet road caster that Scotty hates.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a Nightmary, because you're gonna do Your levels are gonna be off, barely going to be able to connect to you, seem while.
Speaker 1: Remember when we couldn't do guests for the longest time because you would have a meltdown on the board. No, really, I had.
Speaker 2: It because I had to go into the system and raise everything up and down.
Speaker 1: I'll go into the system and raise things.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Go into the system.
Speaker 2: We'll see you.
Speaker 1: It's a matrix.
Speaker 2: We'll see you on Wednesday with a bull chat and next Monday with an all new Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I just burped when I did that, and then I isolated. It wasn't great.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Let us know that you want to review the Surreal and we'll send you a box. How about that?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm keeping this.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: It's another one. It's mine.
Speaker 2: It's a different one, yay. Although the one that we're going to do that I'm going to send is kind of something we've already done, just in a different format.
Speaker 1: Do you know that the milk is actually glue? Yes? I do.
Speaker 2: That's cool or plastic. Sometimes it's glue. Sometimes it's just formed like that as plastic. Did I tell you, well, yes, we've been through this. You have a friend that does the food thing. Yes, you did a friend who does the food thing. Yes, she's a food artist.
Speaker 1: I don't have a friend who's a food art. You do.
Speaker 2: You told me that never in my life. Go back and listen to go back and listen to the episode se.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just tell me the episode Bucko seventeen? Why don't you just tell me the episode seventeen? Episode seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yes, your friend is a food artist. She does hamburgers and it puts gloss on it, not phraise it with plaque or whatever.
Speaker 1: That stuff is. Never that a friend who's a food artist.
Speaker 2: What's ext a lacquer? Spraise it with lacquer? Okay, yeah, not true. Okay, And I'm gonna make sure.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go back and listen to episode seven, and when I don't mention it, I'll be right back here next Monday or this Friday.
Speaker 2: I actually just wanted to boost episode seventeen's listenership.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's all.
Speaker 2: Wow, Inception listen, gotta go, Scott Seption. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. Check out serial killerspc dot com and see all our ratings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and leave a review, yes wherever you listen to podcasts, well, mostly only on Apple.
Speaker 2: That's really the only place that people see them. Yeah, right, where else do you see reviews? I mean you can leave them pretty much anywhere. But yeah, right, Scott says, but that's the most all right, Andrew, sit crunch, cry crunch, toast crunch cinnamon, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Graham sir cinna sinagram toast crunch. My nose is running. This is a problem from the glue. What from the glue? Yes, the keto, yes, gross, Just stop it. You press the button this one geybye,