Speaker 1: First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates.
Speaker 2: Law dot com.
Speaker 3: Natasha is on the phone today for our first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Mason who she really likes. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Natasha, how long has it been since you heard from Mason?
Speaker 4: Oh, man, it's been it's been like a couple of days. Like, I don't know. Well, he he won't hang out with me again. We were I don't know. He just says he's busy. He has the word family obligation.
Speaker 5: Okay, but could not be legit if it's been a couple days or the couple days is silence.
Speaker 4: I mean, like we work in the same building.
Speaker 6: I just don't get it, Like it's not it's just a bunch of it's a much to bes because he could just be busy or I don't know, I feel like something else is going on, Like we had such a great date.
Speaker 4: We had like fire, it was amazing. So the fact that he won't like just meet up for another happy hour right across the street from our office. Is just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about the date. What part was Let's hear about the fire.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, like, I don't know, we had a really good time, Like our date was like amazing, but like we were.
Speaker 4: Like touching and kissing, like we shared appetizers and like, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Then we went back to his house and we hooked up. I had to go, like I had to sneak out in the middle of the night because I had a early work day the next day. But I don't know, I just thought that since it was so hot, and really I didn't see anything that went wrong. I just don't understand, like why he can't even like I.
Speaker 4: Mean after our coffee in the lobby, Like, what in the heck right now?
Speaker 2: It feels like you're a little eager.
Speaker 5: Have you expressed that eagerness at any point after so you guys hooked up?
Speaker 7: Well yeah, yeah, but like okay, so I might have like kicked something when I left his house that may have upset him.
Speaker 3: Like I took something.
Speaker 4: And when I was leaving a yeah, I might have kicked something like my shoe. Well there was a kitty litter on my shoe and I was leaving his house, so I was like, oh no, maybe I kicked over his cat's litter box and maybe Dad, is that why he's not talking to me? I mean I might be.
Speaker 2: So did you leave a mess behind you? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: It was dark, it was early, I didn't see it. I might have met I don't even know if the cat was in there.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's not funny. Did you address the potential mess that you left?
Speaker 5: Did you say sorry, I think I kicked something on my way out or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I want to explain myself, but like, I'm just not he won't meet up with me, So he's just being cold. And I after hooking up and after the way everything went, and then if I made a mess to his apartment, and that's why he doesn't want to see me, against just tell me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't feel good, right, Yeah, especially after hurking up with somebody, They do owe you a little something that doesn't feel good.
Speaker 4: You have any family obligations to have I don't even understand how many could be possible.
Speaker 3: It'll be oh, okay, well we'll play a song, come back and then call him and see if you tell us why he's ghosting you, and maybe get to another date if you still want one.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, thank you, all right.
Speaker 3: We'll play a song, come back and get your first day follow up.
Speaker 1: Next first Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 3: Natasha is on the phone today for our first date follow up. She's getting ghosted by a dude named Mason. So in a second, we're gonna call him see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But real quick, Natasha, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 4: Basically, we work in the same building. We didn't realize we had worked together for so long, and then we met and we had out and we hooked up. I don't know. I maybe kicked over his catbox and now he will hang out with me and he's getting me a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of weird all right?
Speaker 3: Do you think it might be because he kicked over the litter box on accident? All right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, Hi, I'm asking to Mason. Please, Mason, how are you good?
Speaker 4: What's uh? Who's look?
Speaker 3: Oh? Thank you for asking, Mason. My name is Jubel, and I host a radio show. It's called The Jebel.
Speaker 2: Show him Mason, the whole show's here. I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victorias.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, Hey, I've heard you guys.
Speaker 8: I heard you guys later, I heard you guys earlier.
Speaker 3: Oh sweet, Well, thank you, that's cool. We're just calling to say thank you. We were watching you listen. We're actually calling you because we got an email about you. Mason. Okay, so from somebody who you went on a date with, but now you're ghosting. This is a first date follow up.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, all right, so what the what are the accusations?
Speaker 3: Any idea, any idea of who would email us?
Speaker 2: Natasha?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure you're correct, Mason. It is Natasha.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: She wants to know why you're ghostinger. She said she really liked you, but now you are.
Speaker 8: Okay, So all right, well this is okay if she wants to hear it on the radio. So we obviously, like she told you, guys, kind of the basic what happened. We met and we went off for drinks and then she might she might have spent the night all saying okay, cool and then so thanks were drinking and I'm a light sleeper. She spent the night and I kept on waking up because she kept on farting and I was And it's fine, there's nothing wrong with farts. But it's just a little bit like maybe I guess too soon for fart, if that makes sense, Like I just you know, I just kind of met her and I'm already hearing her fart exactly.
Speaker 2: You can't really control your body soon.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, which is fine because I'm sure, like you know who doesn't fart, so, but I was just a little bit much for me. It kind of game me an ech, But there's nothing, there's no bad thing.
Speaker 4: I should just honestly, I should have just got back to it.
Speaker 3: Why you guys were like, stuff, is it no?
Speaker 4: I mean, I I was sleeping.
Speaker 8: Who knows what she was, but I remembering it was it just it was.
Speaker 5: Just sleep, okay, Like I could, I could, I could see like if she was doing it on purpose or like blatantly in front of you in the middle of conversation.
Speaker 2: But like if you're sleeping, you can't really control it's happening, right.
Speaker 4: I know. That's why it's an embarrassing I guess.
Speaker 8: I mean, I just again, like it's maybe if I just knew her longer for it's like a dating thing because I've you know, something wrong with that when you're dating someone.
Speaker 3: But I always get nervous about that, falling asleep next to someone for the first time, if I'm going to fart or not.
Speaker 2: That's you get nervous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, what if you were in his position? I'm just curious, like how other people would handle that, Like if you.
Speaker 3: Were she was sleep farting, I think that's that'd be cute, unless they were like real bad ones.
Speaker 8: That's cute.
Speaker 3: She doesn't even know she's farting. She's embarrassed right now?
Speaker 2: Are you crying right now?
Speaker 3: I'm just laughing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. Well, thank you for telling us the truth. Mason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel about I'm a light sleeper. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: Sure, Mason, I don't know if you remember or not. But when we do the first date follow ups, the other person is on the phone. So Natasha's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 8: All right, you heard all that, right, sorry, right, yeah, no, no, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Maybe you know you were definitely farting also.
Speaker 2: For dinner. We okay, okay, I.
Speaker 8: Was talking a lot, so I probably want to air my stomach.
Speaker 4: Maybe I didn't. I don't know if I remember.
Speaker 8: I don't know who was farting, but there was farting.
Speaker 7: Dude, soth when when I too, it's cute and you it just means uncomfortable around you, so you know.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but I don't know. You were totally farting more than I was, and I feel so much better now.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, I'm glad we're on the same page, part page or something.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we have the same Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm glad I heard you got to hear me fart because I felt them fair.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 7: I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore because I gicked over your cat.
Speaker 4: Pok. Yeah, that was totally it. No, that happens all the time. That's that's fine.
Speaker 3: That would have been well. Now that you have both known each other's fart sound like, yeah, Mason, would you like to go on another date when Natasha will pay for it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So I guess now that we both realize that we're both nighttime tutors night. I mean, I'm not I'm not opposed to it, and I definitely feel bad about ghosting and I shouldn't have done that. And now that now it's just now, this whole thing is just really funny.
Speaker 3: So yea, Natasha, congratulations you got another date?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, guys. That's awesome and speaks for apologizing. I hated that feeling.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so definitely, yeah, definitely and just please yeah, let's go on the second date.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cool. And now it doesn't matter if you guys fart, no, no, maybe do things.
Speaker 2: To turn each other on on this rural reset.
Speaker 4: I like that hard part reset.
Speaker 1: Ju Will's first day follow up