Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Bennie and the Trends. Courtesy of Johnny Davis. I am Jack. That's Miles m or something.
Speaker 2: What is that your Kermit voice?
Speaker 1: That's my Permit is my Cermit? Boy? Think if Kermit was a little less confident. He's just like the rill cock of the walk out there, you know, like Alpha, you know who.
Speaker 2: Get knocked down a couplets, cocky asshole Alpha and Ship.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of his alpha energy. I'm just a frog. Yeah, b b bet you are the world. So what's going on? What's happening? Man? You're Miles? I'm Jack, Sorry, just trying to reset my software here to remind myself where I am? All right, um doing a podcast?
Speaker 2: Kermit is your friend? Kermit is your friend?
Speaker 1: Going to skill Twitter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, appear spends kind of the deal, right, He's.
Speaker 1: Gonna do the whole damn thing. So he's he's gonna start to uh charge a small monthly payment for use of Twitter, which will be the thing that makes me stop using it. Yeah, any free things.
Speaker 2: Like that already giving you data?
Speaker 1: You fuck yeah?
Speaker 2: Let me just monitor all the other creeps on here when stress myself out.
Speaker 1: He's just like doing it out of spite. It feels like.
Speaker 2: It's Yeah, it's kind of wild though too, that this dude is like saying that, like the Anti Defamation League is like the source of the downfall of his business and just like tap dancing into anti Semitism. And then he does a live stream with Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Prime Minister, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, man, the revenues are down.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to blame it, and you know you know who, but uh, we're gonna start charging. We're like, what what fucking universe are we in?
Speaker 1: He doesn't care, man, He's not he's not specific. He's as long as he is on the wrong side of an issue, he will be there. You know.
Speaker 2: He's like to be with a guy who's on the wrongest side of many issues as Platy, like just a couple of guys who are on the wrong side of history most of the time. Here's my new idea, a monthly feet do we know is is there was there like a date yet set or not.
Speaker 1: I haven't read anything about a date. I just I have just read his excuses, which is the single most important reason we're moving to having a small monthly payment for use of the X system. It's not called that is it's the only way I can think of the combat vast armies of bots. He was claying. He was claiming bots before even bought the before he even bought the Wow, And people were like, yeah, no, they've had the same number of bots as like other social media networks. And it's fine, And it doesn't really make sense as a reason why not to buy a thing, or why it's less profitable than you think, But that's always going to be his excuse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh it's interesting. But while he was meeting with net and Yahoo, he is like, can you please cut down on the anti semitism? Did yeah, but he still did it in a way where he's like, I hope you find within the confines of the First Amendment the ability to stop anti Semitism or roll it back as best as you can, but also active hatred of a people like the one anti semmery. It's wold, just like this conversation is Wow, everything everywhere, all at once.
Speaker 1: Hm. Cool. So anyways, his revenue is down sixty percent since he bought the company's.
Speaker 2: See fucking we are going back. We are on Threads again.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, look already got my room booked at Threads. You got a room booked at Threads.
Speaker 1: I got a room at Threads. I don't yet have my backup room at Blue Ski.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you pronounce it having a couple of Bruskies over with my boys on Blueski Blue Ski.
Speaker 1: But you hit me with an invite every time that like ship like this has happened in the past, and I've been like, all right, now I'm gonna actually join Blue Ski. People have sent me an invite, and then Blue Sky has not been ready for the wave of traffic that was hitting them at that way.
Speaker 2: But isn't it, I thought, if you have the invitation, can isn't that the whole deal? Like that's how they're able to keep it from Yeah, but every time I've.
Speaker 1: Tried, like I've had it in front of me the like it's been one of the times when Elon Musk is like fucking something up so badly though, Yeah, like their servers are overwhelmed for like four days and then I forget about it and go back to Twitter like I'm in an abusive relationship or something. Anyways, Uh, really hate this guy. I hate that. He's just won't be happy until this thing is broken. Ye excuse me while I hate this guy. So Gizmoto has an article today. We tried them up at Pickle Milkshake at Walt Walt disney World pick A Mick we No, yeah, that's how I found out that there was one. Yeah, yeah, that's just I don't know. It feels weird. Like I understand when like Van whatever that that ice cream brand like has to make ranch of ice cream. Yeah yeah, Van Limin. They like they need to make a name for themselves. They need to get people's attention, so they're gonna do some some wild ship. But Disney World doesn't need to do this.
Speaker 2: I mean it's i'd argue Van Lewin is also there. They've been doing their thing, you know, so ice cream lover. But uh yeah, this is just weird. It's it feels like, just wait, weird for weird sake, Like at least would Grimace come. We we liked conceptually where we were going with that, right, you know, we bought in and there was a whole mythos behind it. This just looks like from there was like the one review that they got from this Gizmoto writer was that it just tasted like they said, Irish spring soap mixed with like ice cream.
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm back on board. Okay. You know, Irish spring soap is part of my heritage.
Speaker 2: You got to cut it with that knife though, too, Like no brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, putting a milkshake next to a pickle does bring us back to Grimacecum territory. I'm putting it in the contexts of the Muppets again. You know, a fictional group of characters that are just giving off intense alpha energy. Oh yeah, yeah, that like you know, well, where's my brain supposed to go? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they look sexy. I'm sorry, I'm just looking again. I'm looking at the two scientist characters, and I'm like, all right, you've got my attention.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, you have my attention. Sir Brian said, is this exclusively for pregnant women? And when I was trying to think of the name of that ice cream, he said Van Vaught.
Speaker 2: So, I said Van Vaught.
Speaker 1: Oh you said Van Vaught watched the fuck well, he said Van Vought two, just doing Brian, my fucking.
Speaker 2: Gating on the microphones, taking my fucking shine man. Uh, yeah, well, hey, your good luck. Just just make shit people want to drink. Just take a flavor like that exists that people will like, and then just call it some other shit.
Speaker 1: There's just Kermit. Come like that's what people would liked.
Speaker 2: No too much, all right, that's the problem is I see Grimace is like that that family member we didn't see much of. So easy to like sort of attach these like sort of like interesting story Kermit, Like we know Kermit. So like the last thing I need to do is imagine that because I've been Kerman and we've been close since day one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's been sexually active since day one. I feel like that is a character. Yeah you know. Yeah. Anyways, Uh Russell Brand is no longer making money on YouTube, which was so yeah in the wake of the Times article. Uh Scotland Yard is reportedly investigating him following yet another allegation of sexual assault that took place in London in two thousand and three, and now YouTube has demonetized his channel, which has more than six point six million subscribers, suspending his ad revenue for violating the sites creator Responsibility policy.
Speaker 2: Oh wow wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So with the demonetization, he now joins the ranks of disgrace YouTubers like Pewdie remember that name, yo, Logan Paul and Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: My favorite, yeah, all my favorites now.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure this is going to be important news for a lot of our listeners. He has postponed his upcoming comedy shows. So you had tickets to the bipolarization in it for.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, there was. That's really clever, really clever, Russell. It's also it's wild though too. How many clips are resurfacing too? Again, like the second things like this, there are like people who have had their eye on this guy for a minute. They're like, allow me to point you to these nine clips of where it was pretty clear this guy was up to no good from the beginning. But yeah, all right, all right, well no more money for you on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back and re Apps has been charged for his role in January sixth. I did not know who Ray Epps was.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's good because you would have to be so January sixth brained to like know the fucking the ballad of Rey Apps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was. He was somebody who was being investigated because he was at January sixth. It was like one of the dipshits who was trying to you know, overthrow the government or whatever. But then his name vanished from the FBI's website of most wanted rioters, and Tucker Carlston and Joe Rogan were like, names don't just vanish from the FBI website of most wanted rioters, even if maybe they just like found the guy, But names don't vanish from most wanted lists, especially not names that are as well known as ray Epps. So that must mean that ray Epps has been a government co conspirator all along that they so like for their theory, he had to he like accidentally they accidentally put his name up in the first place. Is that the idea or they did it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't, Jack, I don't know. It's it's because you were already starting from the place that January sixth was all orchestrated by the Feds and it was sure nothing to do with normal people. But yeah, I mean I think, yes, yeah, they just move the fucking goalposts every time. Even when he was charged, they're still like, oh, he just got this like little charge that's wild. But when you compare with other people who started cooperating very early on, they they were sort of hit with the same light shit that this guy is.
Speaker 1: Yeah it uh yeah. So it turns out his name disappeared because they found him and he began cooperating right away and just like turning states at it, like just immediately being like, yeah, whatever you want, like I'm that thing got out of hand. I'm not really about this because I'm an idiot like the rest of these fucking dipshits.
Speaker 2: Boy did he look about it though on the day. I'll tell you something, he really he did not keep that same energy when the Fed's knocked on his door.
Speaker 1: So hey, so he quit being a co conspirator and ended up being just somebody who helps the government, and they are in turn giving him like a much lighter sentence, and Charlie Kirk is like not suspicious at all. Nearly three years later and he's finally charged with quote disorderly conduct. Mmmm yeah, yeah, no, appears that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And also, like Charlie Kirk, don't be so surprised when the white guy gets a lighter stop on the ris.
Speaker 1: This is your whole thing. Are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Keep it? Keep it?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not I can't imagine you keeping it consistent. But that's what's happening, sir. I wonder does Charlie Kirk still have his baby teeth?
Speaker 1: I feel like he still has his baby teeth as kind of the look that I haven't.
Speaker 2: Seen him do, like a full ear to ear smile.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just there's something about him that gives me like really small baby teeth, and like I've always been trying to figure out, like I think he has a small face, like he who's that uh Dick Tracy character? I guess baby face. Wasn't that a character where he had a giant melon but then tiny face? I feel like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yeah yeah, he had baby face. Looked he was off. I think he was the most off putting one. I prefer prouven face a baby face. I mean, like, you look at this picture. He looks like a character from the Wallace and Grommet universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, he does, like the farmer from Wallace and Gramma. Anyways, shout out to Charlie Kirk. I guess personal voice. Yeah, new iOS update, there's a feature that people haven't really been talking about because nobody wants it or asked for it, called Personal Voice. You can get your own texts read back to you in your own voice.
Speaker 2: Yes, and maybe I think you could maybe use it for Siri too, so you can just be like, hey self, what's the weather, and you can hear the I don't know, Yeah, dude, the weather's good.
Speaker 1: Does the weather like? Does the voice like when it talks back sound as unconvincing and unauthoritative as I do?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Actually, you don't guess. It's like, well, what would you like it to becuse the do up speak?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sonny, let me actually check and then just like is like one sec and then gets distracted.
Speaker 2: It's creepy, like the one example we see. Uh, it's pretty creepy. And I guess you have to feed it like fifteen minutes worth of like like it prompts you to say a bunch of shit so it can build the voice model, like.
Speaker 1: The thumb print thing or the h face id thing, Yeah right, from all the different angles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but fifteen minutes of saying some probably you know, boilerplate statement over and over.
Speaker 1: Don't need it, don't ever want it.
Speaker 2: I can't even you know, like most people who record their own voice don't often like to hear my own voice when not absolutely necessary. So in that context, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks, not thanks. Let's talk about Tom Hanks and what's really going on here? Oh my god, Yeah, what's fucking really gone on? What's really popping off? I've got some new contexts that I've just learned about Tom Hanks. One, there's this video of him being a stage mom at a like Toddler's and Tiara's type show. He's doing like silly faces, telling the girl to do silly faces, and he's calling her sexy baby as he's cheering for her. This is his own child, and it's I mean, the production value would suggest that it's almost definitely a comedy sketch, but people are sharing it as if it's just a video of Tom Hanks in the wild being caught at a Toddlers and it is actually a clip from a sketch from the Jimmy Kimmel Show. Not very funny, it's not so I can I can see how they'd be confused, but it's I.
Speaker 2: Love how it's just so wild that like, yeah, this it's shot like the fucking office, and they're like, I don't know, man, what he's saying in this video. He's saying it on camera. It's like he knew the cameras would be there so he could just put this on display.
Speaker 1: And then there's this other So I was just like, I was like wondering, why why is Tom Hanks trending? Is it like one of those things where it's like his birthday and the world loves the Tom Hanks and so they're just like, happy birthday, Tom Hanks. I hope you see my tweet I love you wake up people. But no, you go you look, it's not his birthday, it's your death day. You get too close to him, because this guy is fucking twisted. Man. The other thing that you can find with Tom Hanks trending is somebody pointing out that in the shot in Forrest Gump when Jenny's riding away on a bus from our nation's capital where they have a lovely couple days together Forrest and Jenny, she gives him a peace sign on the back of the bus window and he gives her the peace sign back, or does he Oh shit when you look at his so yes, his one hand is giving the peace sign. His lower hand also appears to be doing the peace sign. That's not normal. You think that's fucking normal? Two peace sign, both hand peace sign. Wow, that's not normal. Upside down peace sign. That's not normal. But it's also in peace to the devil. Dude, you're throwing deuces down to hell? Is that what's good? Is that what you think it is? And like the video before it has like a picture of like a goat devil baffa met character doing a peace sign with like two fingers down below, it's not even the same one, no is it doesn't look at all like the Forrest Gump clip. And they're like, do you really think that this is normal what he's doing with his fingers, because it's not.
Speaker 2: Bafam is doing finger guns? Okay, because he's.
Speaker 1: Like, what's up? What's up? My people's son?
Speaker 2: Satan is all about indulging baby, And then.
Speaker 1: That's what Tom Hanks is doing. Yeah, thank you? Okay? Do I have to spell everything out for you dipshits? You idiots coming here to wish Tom Hanks happy birthday, when again you should be wishing yourself happy death day. In the mirror, and then just like a couple of things. So this is what the like these Q people are focused on. Meanwhile, so the guy who shared the Tom Hanks video the like Jimmy Kimmel sketch, was suspended back in July from Twitter for sharing actual like child abuse sexual imagery on Twitter. He was briefly suspended, and then because he's like a right wing influencer with five hundred thousand followers, they all shouted at Elon Musk and he was like, WHOA, my bad man. I didn't realize that this dude was cool. So he was brought back and free to accused Tom Hanks of being a sexual predator I guess. And then also just in terms of them maybe have made their nose for the truth being slightly off, one of the guys from Sound of Freedom I guess one of the producers or is it the main both okay both, One of the producers from Sound of Freedom is being investigated for sexually abusing underage children, and then the main guy, Tim Ballard. This is we should just read this directly, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is from this is from Vice because yeah, this other guy one of the producers on these like you know, we talked about this operation underground railroad shit they would do like in on these busts, like he was inappropriately touching like a trafficking victim in one of their own documentary footage things. And then on top of that, Tim Ballard this is about him. He has like allegations of sexual assault against him for when they would go take these trips.
Speaker 1: So this is that Jim Cavesl was playing.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, it sa his quote. Sources familiar with the situation said that the self styled anti slavery activist who appears to be preparing for a Senate run. Yeah, I think he's going for a mitt Romney set invited women to act as quote his wife, on undercover overseas missions ostensibly aimed at rescuing victims of sex trafficking. He would then allegedly coerce those women into sharing a bed or showering together, claiming it was necessary to fool traffickers. So he's doing the same fucking scam from True Lies.
Speaker 1: Bill Paxton's character. So yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Doing Wow, he he literally is doing the Simon.
Speaker 1: I got a little dick. It's pathetic.
Speaker 2: That's from the movie. Okay, sure, well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. For Miles always has to pop in and remind people that when I just whimper, I've got a little dick.
Speaker 2: It's pathetic that naval lynch. And I'm like, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: From the movie, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it just goes to show like that there's there's so much smoke in these other places. Yet again we have people like who going full Q and being like Tom Apparently in that thread a lot of people are talking about the last shot and Back to the Future three two.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Tom Hanks have to do with the last shut of that.
Speaker 2: No, they're just talking about like this kind of satanic like shot shout outs to Satan embedded in film and they're like, you should really check out the final departure scene. Uh, like what's the child's hand doing?
Speaker 1: There is like weird shit with the child in that scene, but we were just pointing out, like it's on at Cracked. I remember that being like one of the things of like weird stuff that you can like look for from characters or like weird things that got left in movies. Satan. I don't remember at all, but it's I just remember the child is like doing weird hand gestures to the camera or something.
Speaker 2: Oh that's tight, dude, yeah right, Oh, I don't think that's Titanic.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: I can't even see like where they're throwing up fucking signs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh the kid has like middle finger.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Anyways, it's not worth our time because Back to the Future three is not good.
Speaker 1: All right, well, those are some of the things that are a trending on this Tuesday afternoon. We are back tomorrow with a whole lass episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Bye bye,