Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: If you had to restart today from scratch, knowing everything you know now, what will be the first three money moves for me? I'll answer this question first. Yeah, for me personally, I wouldn't. I don't. You're starting from scratch. Investment is not a top priority for me. Not to say that that's not something that you know, but I feel like, if you have no money, your priority how you're gonna invest mine? If you don't have money starting from scratch, I would figure out a low overhead service based business. I'm just speaking from personal experience. I can only give you my personal experience. So like when I was when I was in the financial services industry, selling insurance, there's a lot of different stuff that you could do like this, like car insurance, life insurance, different type of you know, service based industry. Because I feel like there's always an opportunity to make money on commissions. And if I was dead broke, I would call my friends. Now this is important. I wouldn't call my friends to ask them for money. I would call my friends to tell them what I'm doing. So when I started in financial services, used to have a p it's called Project one hundred where you have you listen one hundred people that you know. Everybody, your friend, your friend's parents, your kid, you went to college with, somebody, you play basketball with, everybody. This is your network of people, right. So I would reach out to every single person that I know and tell them what I'm doing and try to actually sell them products. Like I said, I mean, I can only speak personal experience is what I actually did in real life. And then from there I would hone in on my referrals and get referred to those people that they know, all while reinvesting the profits living in as low cost environment as possible. If living with your parents is an option, and as that's a good option, if whatever, rent in a room, whatever you gotta do, not spending the money on overhead, reinvesting the money social media would come, but I would do I would focus on social media afterwards. But I feel that the business aspect is the most important aspect first, because you have to generate money to actually get into the groove of actually being able to invest. And a lot of people are like, well, what kind of business should I start? Like I said, there's always room for a service based business. There's always going to be somebody that's gonna have to sell you car insurance. There's always gonna be somebody that's gonna have to sell life insurance. There's always going to be somebody that's, you know, in that type of vein health insurance, whatever it is. There's always money. There's always money to be made in a very short period of time. You don't have to go to college for these type of situations. And that's what I would do. So, but what would you do?
Speaker 3: Same as you? I can only talk from personal experience. First, you have to build a business because the highest returns that you're going to get that are going to outpace the market for sure. It's by starting your own business. After that, you got to take You got to pick a number fifty percent, sixty percent, put it into long term and that takes in of your future number so important caveat is that too. And I know people hear when I say this. You have to stay your ass inside doors. Costs a lot of money to be outside and people don't want to do it. And I get it because you're thinking about now. But I look back at all those seasons that I missed of going to games. Oh I get that, have a ball and do with it how I want to now. And then third, you got to hit that features market. You got to pick a target that if your life is on the line, this is the target that I'm going to use to be able to hit the red panda. You know what that target is. But the three for me is start a business. Two, puts fifty or sixty percent of the money into stocks long term. Third, trade futures, and if I can add a fourth, find a way to help other people first and get them a result so they can then come back and then pay me. The reason why I started with the Yes and Chad and started on social media back in twenty sixteen twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: It's given away for free.
Speaker 3: If I help you make money first, I'll be able to call that favor back upon you later. So I wouldn't do anything different. But it's really important too. The other part of this question is to never get back to the point where you're started from scratch. Timing is important to some of this, like Intel never thought they would lose that lead, and because they didn't keep reinvesting into the business and keep innovating, and now you have five other players that are light years ahead of you. Just because you are able to do it one time does not mean that you are able to do it again. Sometimes, Timing, luck and market fit is really important. When we first started doing the show, nobody Black was talking about investing. Now as for sore Cool, That's why what Mav is doing, it's so smart.
Speaker 1: MAV just.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you a thing. Run the billy up, then I'll tell you about it once that eight billion the book come out. That's my new move for twenty five thirty five. The next couple of players y'all see publicly decoys never tell you the real play. They're gonna see me snowboarding cool, Sean White on this on the hills. Cool, y'all, never tell.
Speaker 1: You the real place. Sorry, you fucked it up. Sorry, granny, Damn. We gotta talk. We gotta talk about the snowboarding play too. Your conference was going crazy. They wasn't happy about that. They wouldn't happen. They're a little surprised with you. A little surprised.
Speaker 2: I'll go with the why surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm happy. I'm I was happy for you.
Speaker 2: My brother shout, shout me and Edwin was both happy.
Speaker 1: Shouted. That's I'll take the.
Speaker 3: On top of that. Then speed matters in excuse you, that's what we talked about the hero on Black Eye.
Speaker 1: But which speed mat What you mean in a good investment? You mean like the locks? What do you mean? What you mean? That's crazy? No, I'm I'm just we'll go further in detailed back right.
Speaker 2: If we're telling personal stories like yeah, yeah, mine would be like find a job that you can create multiple streams from, and so like yeah, everybody hears the story of like yo, I was a physa teacher, but before I was ever that I was a hall monitor bro. Like I was a guy sitting in the hallway reading books telling kids to go to class, checking for hall passes. While I was doing that, I was a tutor. Right, I'm trying to find another stream. While I was doing that, I was coaching. Right while I was doing that, I was running after school programs. While I was doing that, I was running summer programs. And so I had like different streams of incomes. So like, not only was I getting paid for doing like I don't even it wasn't even much, but to be working in a school because I just wanted to have experience working in schools. I created multiple streams from from just that, which allowed me to put some money into investment. Obviously, as my career change and I became a then obviously, I mean I still had those streams, but it was like, all right, now there's more money invest then creating a business, because I had enough to say, all right, well, I have this career, I can go venture off in the world of entrepreneurism.
Speaker 1: That helped swell.
Speaker 2: But like, figure out how you're going to create multiple streams from where you're at, right, sure, and it could be like I said, hall monitor no joke and no suspect anybody as a whole monitor. How was that you can create multiple streams?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,