Speaker 1: He love My Love. Welcome to the Give Them La La Podcast. The bonus episode bony Bone terrific. I'm excited for this topic. By the way, Jess, I want to thank you for keeping in your notes potential topics or the bonus episodes, because the night before she always sends us what she has concocted in her notes, and then we choose yes, and.
Speaker 2: It's line chooses. I stand by and just go wonder which one I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Be doing well well. I do like when she checks you always choose a good one.
Speaker 4: And I also they'll just come to my head and I'm like, oh, that'd be a good bonus topic and I write it down.
Speaker 3: I love the bonus episodes.
Speaker 2: Favorite, my favorite.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what I like about them?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes during the regular episodes, when we talk about like hot topics or whatever, I feel kind of bad because I give my honest opinion. But it makes me feel bad when people are mean about me. And I'm kind of mean about people on the podcast for an eye I for no, I mean about people who like don't care about, like they wouldn't even know who I am, and I'm like, I hate Lizzo and I'm like, what what is happening? Why are you saying that people don't have an out of body experience? Like, shut the fuck up. You don't even know this person. How do you hate someone you don't even know?
Speaker 2: I hate what she does?
Speaker 3: But guess what?
Speaker 4: You could come on tomorrow and say I love Lizzo. And that's the beauty of this podcast. It's all yours.
Speaker 2: We have eighty D eighty HD. We forget and we forgive.
Speaker 1: What I really like about the bonus episode is it sticks to making fun of me myself and I oh, yeah, you know and you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sweat. Usually during these it's a little bit more lighthearted they are.
Speaker 1: So what is the topic for today? Okay?
Speaker 3: Fun topic? You guys?
Speaker 4: We the prompts, by the way, reminder because we've had a few of you ask. They're always posted usually Sunday night or Monday morning on Give Them La La Pod Instagram. They're posted on the stories and you guys can write it. So this one was what's something that happened to you in grade school that has really impacted who you are today.
Speaker 3: We'll share our stories first and then go to yours.
Speaker 1: Okay, Easton, you want to start us off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot. I was short, curly headed, but there was.
Speaker 5: I got my license at school through their driver's head and the seat was broken.
Speaker 2: It's five five five six, and it's not.
Speaker 1: That short as tall as I am.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but for for a little for a boy, for a boy like everybody else is, like you may have been.
Speaker 2: I may have been five to four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I is a little guy, a little pintoban. I was a little It's so cute.
Speaker 2: That's why nobody ever let me flick their pinto bean.
Speaker 1: But moving off filthy.
Speaker 5: I took my my test in a Geo, a Chevy Geo.
Speaker 1: If you take it through Skyline High School? Yeah, okay, to pay.
Speaker 2: The he was. He was also the driver teacher.
Speaker 3: I love small towns for ship like that.
Speaker 2: Small town.
Speaker 1: Salt Lake City, Utah. Five aay's school bitch, but I recognized to pay is to Roger. I grew up in Salt Lake City to pay time?
Speaker 3: Where am I right?
Speaker 1: But you are from You're not going to talk to us about small towns. I love Fingers, but you are from finger Lakes, small town. You wouldn't know a small town, wouldn't you?
Speaker 5: I know, if it was a small town, I wouldn't got made fun of as much, probably, but it was big town, big kids. Little guy can ship talked, right, But I had to take my drivers from Roger to pay and I had to sit on my book bag.
Speaker 2: I couldn't reach them.
Speaker 6: That oldering, Well it really shaped who I was. And when you get out of the car, you know they were all watching and I had to get the book bag.
Speaker 2: How was.
Speaker 3: You're so sweet?
Speaker 2: How old were brown? Yeah, it's fifteen sixteen, depending on.
Speaker 3: You were that small that smaller?
Speaker 2: I got my eyes.
Speaker 1: I wish you could see Easton. There's a picture of me and Easton. We're only two and a half years apart. Okay, there's a picture of me and Easton in Hawaii, and I think I was eighteen.
Speaker 2: You were sixteen.
Speaker 1: You were the tiniest little.
Speaker 2: You could have I was. You could have guessed I was eleven one percent.
Speaker 1: Like the way that we looked at was like you guys waited a long time to have kids. It's like, no, they're two and a half years apart, But do you remember we're standing next to that big.
Speaker 2: Like give me that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we couldn't find it, to find it, but yeah, I know, I know, but it just goes to show like how small and immature he.
Speaker 5: Was was I lied on my ID. I know that for my driver, I was one hundred and thirty pounds. Well, I said, I was probably like one hundred and ten, not even maybe I put five to five and I was probably five three and a half five four, still talking to perty at eighteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you were late.
Speaker 2: See, But that's the thing. I look, I'm thirty one, do I look at No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you sure don't. You sure doesn't.
Speaker 3: So that shaped who you are today. That's what you're so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was so cute you had to hold on.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing. I really do think.
Speaker 5: I had to make jokes about my height, my little things like that always.
Speaker 1: And I show you a picture of Easton as like a tiny little toddler.
Speaker 4: We'll post this to you guys.
Speaker 3: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: That was tenth grade?
Speaker 1: Do you die or do you die?
Speaker 3: Drivers?
Speaker 2: He's so cute.
Speaker 1: So like, Easton was always just the cutest. And I remember like Sunday night football and my dad would move the furniture so Easton could duct tape the football field and he would watch the play so tiny, no you were talking, but with his curly hair, and he would watch the play and then he'd redo it, he'd reenact the play. He loved the green Bay Packer, the green Bay Packer. And then you go like this, can I see my back pad?
Speaker 3: Dad? Dad?
Speaker 1: Can you see my backpad? And then he would go outside and like slam himself into the grass because he liked to be scuffed up.
Speaker 4: Okay, this makes me want can.
Speaker 1: I tell you? The only reason that I sit there and I'm like, oh, a boy would be so much fun is I think about t T in the backyard and him coming in and he wanted all the he had to have the new cool face mask that like so and so running back from the tight Tennessee Titans had.
Speaker 2: I was good.
Speaker 5: I was I was not really good. And then everybody hit puberty and that's and I didn't know.
Speaker 1: What I remember.
Speaker 2: Dream was lost.
Speaker 1: But I remember during Little League, people across, like from other teams would be like that number eleven. He's fucking quick on his feet and tiny, so tiny but quick, little tiny, skinny legs.
Speaker 3: It was so cute.
Speaker 1: Teaching.
Speaker 2: I was nice.
Speaker 5: I was nice, played cornerback, and then you know, ninth grade, everybody stepped going and I didn't grow so cornerbacks.
Speaker 1: You know, look at you now on the given this dreams.
Speaker 5: I'm just glad I didn't, you know, peak then, right, right, A lot of a lot.
Speaker 1: Of peaks, buddy, A lot of people.
Speaker 2: Peaked, and I'm very blessed I didn't.
Speaker 5: I rather talk ship on myself and who I was than going I was fucking in the locker rooms and then being well, that's what's.
Speaker 1: So important for people with understand is like junior high in high school and like the popular kids, don't worry about it because they're gonna suck later three or four years of your life. And I've seen the people who were popular in my high school.
Speaker 4: You don't want to be a high school peaker, even if you were popular then and you're popular now, hopefully you're more popular now.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be a high school peaker.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, true, you certainly do not. You should just be kind throughout throughout school because you could be peaking, or you could be thriving then and now and all the things, but just you know, like be nice to the little pintobein nice on you Jessica, I want you to go. Okay, Actually, yours is probably really good. To let me go, oh go, because I don't want to let people down. There's really good too. Yours is really good too. But I think that my like grade school, where things kind of shifted was when that boy who I was sitting next to and I had farted, and then I blamed it on him, Matt. I'm not going to use his name, but we were sitting there during story time and you know how you you sit cross legged?
Speaker 3: You it's always during story time, hold.
Speaker 1: Your legs like this as a kid. Do you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, And we had just had snack and milk and it slipped and then everyone looked at me and I went like this, I pointed to him, so everyone made fun of him, and after that he told everyone that I was a man.
Speaker 2: Good for him. Don't let this bitch fuck you up. He farted. Hell no, she got a dick.
Speaker 1: And I remember that fucker who was blonde named John.
Speaker 2: These guys a dick, but don't help the guy that you blamed. Yes, I said it.
Speaker 3: I said it.
Speaker 1: They called the russ In house and Candace was talking to John and I get on the phone and he goes, oh, you do sound like a man. You're a man, And I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Well, think of what you did to him in that classroom, I.
Speaker 1: Said, hearted.
Speaker 2: Gender.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And I was already so insecure about my voice and how big my hands are. And then he made up that rumor and it was very, very upsetting.
Speaker 4: Job, Jeff, I'm sorry she blamed farting on you during reading time, but how.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then he threatened me. He threatened my life.
Speaker 3: I'm calling the police.
Speaker 1: We had to go into the principal's office. I wrote about it in my book.
Speaker 3: You did, I don't know?
Speaker 1: I certainly did.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: We had beef from then on. It went into junior high school.
Speaker 3: Where's Jeff? Now peak?
Speaker 2: Jem peaked?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 2: Third?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Who knows? That is horrific. I'm so sorry Jeff did that.
Speaker 1: That's why you know what?
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, how crazy. I'm sorry Jeff did that to you. But what you did to Jeff.
Speaker 3: Farted? Deal, We all fart.
Speaker 5: Why didn't you just why didn't you say we can't win.
Speaker 2: Out in the streets for the team. Whoever smelt it telted.
Speaker 1: She says, take one for the take one for the team.
Speaker 2: Jeff, take one? Did you take one for the team? I was embarrassed.
Speaker 3: It was time to take one for the team. It was Jeff's time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeff, Oh, Jeff, I feel for you.
Speaker 3: I bet Jeff still remembers that. By the way, I.
Speaker 2: Hope he's still going around saying she has a dick.
Speaker 1: I have the biggest dig out. Don't don't even fucking hustle the hustler.
Speaker 2: All right, we call her tripod trypod.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's my favorite thing to say to the boys on vander Pubm. I'm like, if you want to have a dick measuring contest, I will always win. So just fucking fall back, true, true, tweet A little dick is what James Kennedy calls them. All right, Jessica, I.
Speaker 3: Go okay, I'll make these quick.
Speaker 4: I have two defining moments in grade school, and number one I was in fifth grade. I'm from a small town. Fifth and sixth grade we're combined. There was only four girls in fifth grade. The cool girls were in sixth grade. We shared a classroom. I didn't get along with the girls in my grade, so I wanted to be friends with the cool girls. I wasn't cool. I was a little chubby little girl. So I was planning and plotting. The girls would always walk together. We're walking to pe class, which was across the street, and I was like, Okay, they're talking and they're cool. Let's just see if I can like get up next to them and say something. So I walk up next to them and I hear them talking, and I say something funny based off what they said, and they all start laughing. And the one girl, her name's Kate, we became best friends, looked at me and she goes, she was the coolest, and she goes, you're funny. Do you want to hang out with us? And I was like, I didn't like I made it into the cool group. And I think from then on, I was like, Okay, you're if you can be. Maybe you're not cool or pretty, but if you're funny, they'll hang out.
Speaker 3: Like they'll hang out with you.
Speaker 2: Yea yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that was in fifth grade and then when I got a little older seventh grade, I have a very large forehead and I say that and people go, no, you don't.
Speaker 3: If I pulled my banks back you'd be like, oh you do so didn't have banks. Got made fun of it for a while. And I was in Spanish class and Mike s.
Speaker 1: I was just giving them.
Speaker 3: I will love you, Mike.
Speaker 4: I don't know now. I mean he was in my class. He said I was new. I was new to the school. It was like my third day and everyone was like, damn, that new girl has a big forehead.
Speaker 3: And he said.
Speaker 4: We were in Spanish class and the lights the electricity went out in school and he uh.
Speaker 3: The Spanish teacher was like, everyone, don't go anywhere. It's dark. The electricity's out.
Speaker 4: And he goes, why don't we put a light bulb on Jessica's forehead.
Speaker 3: It'll light up the whole school. And I was like, oh, that's so funny. And inside I was like you and everyone was laughing. They're like, that's so true.
Speaker 4: And I think it's just made me stronger and it embraced it. Oh and then I self deprecate my forehead now to this day and I really don't mind it.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, you know what though, like at some point in time we should go get the hairline surgery.
Speaker 3: I would love the hairlines my well Adam he got.
Speaker 2: I've never noticed your forehead. That's everything I've been. You've got a giant forehead.
Speaker 5: I'm say, with your hair back, I've seen your hair wet. I've never been like, that's pretty forehead.
Speaker 4: I've noticed it more in jiu jitsu videos because I get sweat and and then the hair gets pushed back and I go, oh, there it is. It didn't go away. It's still there. Yeah, but it just means I got a big brain.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right, Jessica, You're very intelligent. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And then I got caught from the basketball team in seventh grade, so that was true.
Speaker 1: You had a lot of traumatizing.
Speaker 4: And I and then I went in the bathroom and cried my eyes out. I was one of two that got cut. And all my friends made it and we ran up to the list.
Speaker 1: Probably your forehead.
Speaker 3: It's my fucking forehead.
Speaker 2: Like she's good, but that.
Speaker 5: Forehead, like, hey, this is going to be a distraction for the other team.
Speaker 1: She's only gonna make it if she wears the bang's back.
Speaker 3: People are gonna think it's the best.
Speaker 1: And then we have to shine the light on it and she'll go like this, She'll shine it in their eyes.
Speaker 2: It's like they're playing basketball in the sun.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. I love this podcast.
Speaker 2: I loved Jessica.
Speaker 1: We love your forehead. It's so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Thank you God.
Speaker 1: You know that was a purge for me because even in my book, I didn't tell about the part that he started the rumor that I was a man.
Speaker 3: We're so sorry about that. We're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Let's get him, fine, find him.
Speaker 1: He's I'm sure doing cool shit. I'm doing cool shit like all is well. You know, like I shouldn't have said it was you that farted, Jeff. I should have taken accountability. I wouldn't have been depending on who you ask, Apparently, I still try to struggle.
Speaker 5: I would said you wouldn't have had all that beef through elementary, junior high if you.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, I don't accountability.
Speaker 1: There were moments that he and I would engage at school, and I would come home when no one was home and listen to Fighter by Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 3: Just to get back at farty Jeff, No, just.
Speaker 1: To feel empowered. I'm telling you, we were beefing. There were times that I used fifty cent quotes on him like, that's that's how I remember the timeline of beef because I'm like, Okay, when did that song by fifty cent come out at this point in time? Because I I am t him those lyrics? Okay, when did I sing at the top of my lungs in the foyer?
Speaker 2: Fighter?
Speaker 1: But okay, that yeah, that's when it came out, so that had to have been this time.
Speaker 3: It's fine, you know what. I hope he's still not a dick.
Speaker 4: And if he is still a dick, he's just probably out there not doing cool shit like you just farting.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, he's probably living a good life, married with kids.
Speaker 2: Lives in Utah.
Speaker 1: So yes, he was more granola. He was not a Mormon.
Speaker 2: He was more No.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's move on, go for it. What did our friends say?
Speaker 4: We got a lot of good things because we got like big things and small things that happened to you guys in grade school that stuck with you for the rest of your lives.
Speaker 3: So this one, oh my god relatable.
Speaker 4: Being the only one in class not invited to a birthday party hits the same as an adult being left out. I hated when kids weren't invited as a kid, I it gave me anxiety and I hate it now.
Speaker 3: I don't think it happens as much now, do you guys remember.
Speaker 1: That not being invited to birthday parties.
Speaker 3: Or seeing the kids that weren't invited.
Speaker 1: Actually, now that you bring it up, I remember getting going to a birthday party with Candace and our moms were dropping us off, and when we arrived, our mom's left. Candace went in. They shut the door in my face, said Lawrence not invited. I was so upset. My mom and Kristin came back, and Kristin made Candace leave the birthday party as well. She was like, if Lauren's not invited, then you're not going either. That I like, horrific thought I was invited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Heartbreahm.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, it's terrible that didn't stick with you if you forgot about.
Speaker 1: It, I'm sure, like I just I live a really great fucking life. Yeah, but I didn'tet invited to your lay mass birthday party. And I've seen your life, like, well, Calm's a real bitch, Like I'm fucking living the dream.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, no, Maya.
Speaker 4: I had a family member I won't say there's five of us kids that wouldn't get invited, and I would and we were close, and it infuriated me every time.
Speaker 3: Now at school, as you, I would stay back or.
Speaker 4: To my mom would be like, the fuck, no, just is not going if he's not invited.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's a lot of schools out there like this, but there are schools in Los Angeles that if you invite one kid from the class, you have to invite them all. So all or none.
Speaker 5: It we did that if you brought a snack for the class when I was in elementary, you got to bring a snack for everyone, not just one person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really affects people.
Speaker 1: I don't really like. Now I have a really small group of friends. So I'm invited to the places I want to be invited to and not invited to the places I don't want to be at.
Speaker 4: Okay, so a lot of these so I'll read just this one. But a lot of got called fat a lot as a child, and now I'm not.
Speaker 1: So that is that's a win, that is you know what.
Speaker 4: Yes, I had my chubby years where I would get remember my crushed Jeff, I wore a belly shirt because I thought it was cute.
Speaker 3: My crushed Jeff was like, Jeff, assholes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Jeff, he said, I wore a belly shirt and I like walked out. I think I was like ten, and I was like, he's gonna love this, and he was like, ew.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you were fat what.
Speaker 2: It did?
Speaker 3: And I was like, that was rude, Jeff, and I went in and changed.
Speaker 1: Like, now, if you hear that someone called someone fat, you're like, Wow, you're ignorant, you're uneducated, you're disgusting. Whereas it seemed to be like totally for like it would come out of people's mouths and although it didn't hit like think about even like publications posting Tyra Banks on the cover talking about her waking and.
Speaker 4: Like Jessica Simpson, she's lost control of herself. And now you look back at those pictures, you're like, what were they talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's called ass bitch, Yeah, it's called a woman.
Speaker 4: And I do have to say I have friends who are you know, a close friend who's still considered over weight and has always been her entire life, in the amount it affected her entire life, she's like, thank god now she's way more like accepting and positive. But it's like traumatic for years. It is guys being like, I'm not kidding her, she's fat.
Speaker 1: It's like as if there's some prize. I know you're receding and you're a sophomore. Is like if we're gonna throw stones step in here like your brad pit. By the way, I do not approve proof of either bad. No, I don't. Just maybe I should use someone else.
Speaker 4: And a lot of these, so a lot of really sad like deaths and car accidents.
Speaker 3: I had like a couple friends dying car accidents. So I'll just read this one.
Speaker 4: My best friend was killed by a drunk driver in first grade. Don't drink and drive. Stuck with me ever since then?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how could it not. That's like life shifting and oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drunk driving.
Speaker 4: I had a friend killed by drunk driving in high school. It's like I feel like I feel like many people I know had a friend who died from a car accident. Did you, guys, Yes, Yeah, it's really really devastating. Yeah, so devastating. Sorry for your loss because that is traumatizing people.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about like everybody in high school that had got into a crash the UI.
Speaker 1: Were you yeah, I yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, bullying. I'm seeing a lot of bullying is a big one, you know. You think about it now and it's like we tackle, not tackled. There's still a ton of bullying, especially online, even possibly even more so nowadays because you can do it behind a computer, you weak pussies. But back then, bullying in person, it would get physical.
Speaker 3: There were physical fights.
Speaker 1: I don't remember many things getting physical in school.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Kyle?
Speaker 5: There was a fight every Thursday, Friday, Saturday at that place, whether it be Skyline East.
Speaker 1: But they would say we're meeting up here to fight. It was like dudes duking it out. I'm talking like at school.
Speaker 2: Someone calls there were always fights in the glass.
Speaker 1: I was never at school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you had two periods. You went first, second in her home? Yes, after school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because people were rude, so I left. I left.
Speaker 4: Yeah you've been you've out, you've been spoken out about your bullying.
Speaker 1: But here, okay, and I'm just throwing this out there, okay, because my mom always talks about we can only control ourselves, right, bullying is going to happen. I do not condone it. I will cut a bitch who bullies my child. I've been bullied, I've turned into the bully. I think it would be a good idea for schools to start teaching how to deal with the bully rather than just fixating on don't bully, because jealousy comes into play, and jealousy is very scary and you cannot control other people. So I'm wondering if school because maybe they're doing this, Maybe they are teaching, you know, they need to start teaching self esteem. If you're feeling like you are insecure about your body, what are things you can do to start accepting your body at such a vulnerable age? Yeah, because that is not easy. Yeah, you know, I feel people are like, where'd you get your confidence? A lot? And it's like, well, I haven't always been this way. I'm thirty three years old and I've had people really be unkind to me and it's like run and crawl in a hole or don't right, So, how do we figure out how to teach these these kids how to be confident young people that when someone says something it's like it rolls off my back, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: And also recognizing which I just learned this past year and started doing these assholes, these bullies, these mean people are the most are the ones who are either bullied at home unfortunately by their own family and parents, or the most insecure, sad, miserable. And it's like when you get bullied or people are mean to me, I'm like my thought nowadays' is like, oh, I feel so sorry for you, Like, yeah, you are. This is really sad.
Speaker 1: I know there's a lot that goes into it because not everyone has the same type of home life where they go home and they feel safe and their mom and dad, you know, build them up and send them back out into the big bad world like Easton and I had. And I just I throw these things around a lot in my mind and just hope that parents when they choose to have kids, because it is a luxury. I talk about this all the time. Just because you pop out a baby does not make you a mother. It does not make you a father. That is a role that you take on and you earn, and that is the highest highest honor to be a parent. So I just hope that parents take on that role and say, like, home is where my child feels safe. I uplift them, I don't critique them. We have productive conversations that when we go out into the world and the world tries to break them down, they're prepared. And when it gets to be too much, when they come back home, we do the rebuilding again. I don't know, I'll just down on the streets doing the best we can.
Speaker 3: But it is I mean, it's it's a good point because, like I said, there's not there's bullying online. There's bullying everywhere. Unfortunately still so.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere, even on this podcast. I'm not blind to the fact that we sit there and we're like, give music sucks, go away, Like, yes, it is hard out here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just I like the idea of teaching people to be not affected. The second I felt unaffected by a rudeness, I'm like, ah, life is good.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I almost feel bad for people who like get through. I have a wall thing up that if unless you have a blue check mark, you don't get in. But there are people who get in and they'll write me like really intense meanings. Yeah, and I'm like, it makes me feel bad that you took so much time, because I could not be any less affected by this. Right, like a lot of people being like I used to be your biggest fan. I hate you this season. I'm like, if only I cared, could.
Speaker 3: You imagine taking even five.
Speaker 2: Minutes paragraphs and she's reading a lot.
Speaker 3: To write someone.
Speaker 1: I know you, guys, I love you so much. But if you're thinking about writing me some skating like, don't waste your time. Please do something more productive because I truly don't care. Truly like if you used to love me and you don't this season, I don't.
Speaker 2: Care, don't care, Go volunteer.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't live my life based on what you think.
Speaker 3: We don't know you.
Speaker 1: I don't know you. I love you. I'm sending you all the love, good luck, blah blah, I don't know. I'm just kidding anyway.
Speaker 4: Wow that was fun again.
Speaker 3: Oh but thank you guys for writing in. There was a lot of great ones.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love you guys. Thank you for listening to another episode of the Give Them Lala Bonus episode.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you're just about to say boner episode right?
Speaker 1: Think about with being pregnant, it's just a giant boners all the time, Like, someone throw them out of my face.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. No one.
Speaker 3: Throw the boners at Lala's face.
Speaker 1: Oh I love you guys. Thank you again. We'll catch you next week.