Speaker 1: He is Drink Chants, motherfucker podcast. Make SI. He's a Legends Gary Queens rapper. He ain't agreed. That is your boy in O r E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. Put up his dj e f N together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean. And the most professional, unprofessional.
Speaker 2: Podcast and your number one source for drunk fass drink.
Speaker 1: Chants, mothering fucking post. Every day is New Year's Eve. Listen, It's time for drink Champions. Drink up, motherfucking mother Hey, Hey said Greed, hope you Savi, this is your boy in O R E. What up is dj e FN? Just drink chess motherfucking podcast? MAXI. Right now, I would like to introduce my guests.
Speaker 3: We have one of the most of his people were on the Plan. I went to his show yesterday. He not only tore it down, he broke the other comedians at the end to rank on each other until he got in on the Soldier Boy and the Chris Brown Almost I almost threw up the way he rented on it.
Speaker 1: He has done countless movies.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite is seven. He has started out with one of the hardest roles ever by replacing Chris Tucker aka Smoky And I remember people in the movie theater just looking and saying, can this guy hold it down? And people left that movie didder and they were satisfied. And he kept going to the top flight security of the world.
Speaker 1: He continues to do it. He continues to stay funny. He's my friend. Right now. I want to introduce the legendary. First off, let's sake to that what is that dance?
Speaker 2: You know what I did that originally in your video in two thousand uh little that I don't know, well, in two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, yeah, man, And that was called Patrick Weed because I said a lot of girls treat some Rose first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Cole Rose, and we got to do for you and we got old it looked like everything we got.
Speaker 1: We also got. This is the upgraded to kill him. Damn. This is dely On. We heard you order patrol, but this is DeLeon and they're sponsoring you can take the classes going. Damn is that col Rose? No, whatever y'all got, let's go, let's go. We're Goanna Pappa Rose want some duce these mother.
Speaker 3: You don't eat man, yo, we eat, we drink those that cheeseburger baby, we got we got shut out the best Buy Liquors Man looking Liquor, that's Liquors Liquors dot com where at they got five locations two and Kendall Wondar.
Speaker 1: Ranjer one in Florida City. Best Buy the liquors also shut out to.
Speaker 2: Jim Beany shut out to Jimmy Bean.
Speaker 1: I've just seening that nigga at the club last night.
Speaker 3: Now, one thing I noticed about comedy shows it is nothing like hip hop.
Speaker 1: Meaning people will come, you know, people come to hip.
Speaker 3: Hop, you know, dressed as whatever. People come to hip hop with the intent of doing something stupid. Last night, I walked in and I was so safe.
Speaker 1: It was so clean. At first, I said, damn, this said nothing like hip hop.
Speaker 3: Then you said, let's go smoke, nigga, And I said, but it's cribed the comedy scene because it's a very safe environment.
Speaker 1: People come there to laugh.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that's that's the thing, you know, comedy and hip hop. I mean, I think comedy is a cousin of hip hop, I believe, but it's kind of the square cousin of hip hop. You know how you got a cousin in the family that really don't get into two much.
Speaker 1: But he is in the family.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, because you got comments like Cat Williams and myself and many others we didn't have some brushes with the law, you know what I'm saying, but having problems later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's Mexic comedy he is, he is. Yeah, Cat Williams is definitely.
Speaker 2: But I got love for Cat, you know what I'm saying, and a lot of other comics out here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: But but like you said, the comedy game is a real smooth game.
Speaker 1: Everybody come in.
Speaker 2: There to laugh, you know what I'm saying, like hip hop or everybody going in there trying to.
Speaker 3: Show exactly like like you know, when I go out with my wife, I'm very protective, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But last night is that cole mister Lee? Yeah I can't. I mean, you don't know how to part give me that come on, mister, yeah, yeah it can change. That's what's up. Maybe Mike, let's make some champion.
Speaker 3: So yo, man, you really came up there and you tore that ship.
Speaker 4: That man.
Speaker 1: Still love doing what you're doing. I do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I've been doing stand up comedy for twenty some years now, you know what I'm saying, And uh, I really love it. And comedy to me is like my real bitch.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know how you got people to say they got a bottom bitch.
Speaker 1: Comedy is my bottom bitch. I gotta do you you know what I'm saying. Have you do it? Seeing it in front? Damn? You know what I'm saying in France in your mind knowing this is a that's what they don't That's how the police shoot love now.
Speaker 2: But comedy is comedy is like, uh, you know, stand up comedy is one of the things man, you can't funk around yours. Man, It's just you can't funk around and leave comedy for even a second, or the bitch would be gone, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's one of them things.
Speaker 2: If I stopped doing comedy for a month and I come back and do comedy, man my time and.
Speaker 1: Be off like a mother. So so is it important? Because at the.
Speaker 3: End of the day, Mike, you're so huge, you can just live off for movies. The residuals over movies. Why is it important for you to still stay in front of and you sold an audience. That audience was huge. This was life.
Speaker 1: So was.
Speaker 2: See. You know that's the thing it's like, even for hip hop. No matter what, you guys go out there and do business adventures, money ventures, you still like to rock the stage because.
Speaker 1: It gives you your age. You get to still stand in front of people, in front of the place, a real live motherfuckers man.
Speaker 2: So when you get when you get an opportunity in the industr, treat to do whatever you're doing.
Speaker 1: You're bringing the edge to it. You know what I'm saying. You can't leave the people.
Speaker 3: Now where's Mike Apps originally FUNDI?
Speaker 1: Now you fuck with the Colts and ship.
Speaker 2: Like that, the Pacers and a few niggas out there and then okay, so now.
Speaker 1: Take us through that. So T. K.
Speaker 3: Kirkland came on here. He said that he told you to convince you to move to New York. Right, Is that where your comedy started or no?
Speaker 2: Well I started doing comedy originally in Chicago.
Speaker 1: You was getting shot, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I originally started in Chicago and I went to Atlanta started performing for about a year. Then I moved to New York and I lived in New York for ten years.
Speaker 1: Man, I lived and you.
Speaker 2: Know when you ain't got no money and you moved to New York, moved to New York. Yeahs, you move to real New York and you live in every borough. I was jumping from every borough, you know. The first city I moved to, I stayed in Manhattan, you know, for a minute. I stayed uptown, and then I moved to Long Island City, Queens, Yeah, Queens. And then I went from Long Island City the flat Bush. I lived on Sterling Bus.
Speaker 1: New York. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know, New York is definitely I have to show all the love the gratitude to New York because.
Speaker 1: It's like a boot camp for any entertainer, you know it. That's right.
Speaker 2: And I tell people all the time, Man, if you want to go to Hollywood, go to New York first, because it's gonna give you that.
Speaker 1: This movie happens.
Speaker 3: It's a movie, It's a Colt movie in our culture title Friday.
Speaker 1: You hear that? Did you hear that it was a role?
Speaker 3: How did you because I heard ice Cube discovered you at a club, But how did you get how did you even know that?
Speaker 1: That role was up.
Speaker 2: I had a guy one of my producing partners named Niles Curser. He's yeah, he's a black Jew. Now's cursing Cursler? Yeah, google him, Google him, you know what I'm saying, and all kinds of Jews gonna pop up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He had a friend that he was a roommate with a guy in college who really runs ice.
Speaker 1: Cube's Cube Vision. His name is Matt Alva Redz. They said, Man, we got.
Speaker 2: A comic man that's really really good, you know. Uh, let's do an audition with him.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: And they had a line of auditions up at the Comedy Store and I did the audition ice.
Speaker 1: In Hollywood, right Hollywood. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ice Cube walked up to me, Man said, Man, can you act? I said yeah, I didn't know if I could. I said, oh, yeah, I can act. And we went through the whole auditioning process man, And it lasted for about a month. He was trying to find that next Smokey and Man, I was auditioning with about one hundred and fifty comedians out there.
Speaker 3: And did you think he was still trying to get on Chris Tucker as well?
Speaker 1: Was that a scare for you or that was just like no.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't have ship, so I didn't care what was going on, you know what I mean, I didn't you know.
Speaker 1: I was like, ship, it's all for nothing right here. You say when he first approached you, it was for the day they roll. It wasn't like it was just replacement. Already turned the role. You know what I'm saying. I was Cube was like, man, fuck Christ you know, I know you was like look glad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so I auditioned for it, man, and I got the role man, and I never forget, I swear I'll never forget the day that I got the row. And I walked on the set, Man, I was all happy and nice and ship, and with nobody saying ship.
Speaker 1: They was all quiet, and I did my first role, I mean your scene.
Speaker 2: And when the first scene was over and they said cut, I didn't hear no laughs.
Speaker 1: And John Witherspoons was sitting over in the corner looking at the guy they wanted to say bang bang back. Man was saying there looking at me like this.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, Ship, I want to talk you many ain't laughing, he said, it ain't time to be funny yet.
Speaker 1: Man. By the time it was time to be funny. I came out there and said, man.
Speaker 2: This bitch that sprayed my car, You sprayed pimp, you sprayed the play ground.
Speaker 1: I was on the pop and I was funny in the movie. It was and they were ten, but you kept clean, kept the.
Speaker 3: Mother besides when you got so I just want you to know that for the hood. But that was a cult movie, so people really didn't want to accept nobody else for that role.
Speaker 1: They especially for that time Chris Tucker told that ship.
Speaker 2: I mean, if people still think to this day, the first one was better than the second one and the third one, But you know what, it was a cult movie.
Speaker 3: I believe the first one apartment for cutting you off. I believe the first one led to the second one.
Speaker 1: I believe it did. Yeah, I believe it's a foundation to it. But continue what you're saying.
Speaker 2: No, that's real, that's real. The first one was the foundation to it. But the second one and the third one, I mean, like I said, there's kids that didn't really see the first one, like that didn't understand it. That really like the first one in the second at them, the second.
Speaker 1: And the third better. So it's different people for different movies.
Speaker 3: Now that now, Now, I just was watching what the fuck movie? Was just watching?
Speaker 1: And I never watched the end handcockcock.
Speaker 2: Even at the end of Hancock they put me at the end of Like I watched Hancock seventeen times, I never knew you was in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched it today. And what did I say, Babe? For some reason, I said, let me watch the end of this year because I never know what happened at the end. I never knew we died, or nobody never knew I was in the movie. Came the credits. I've been I've been at you know.
Speaker 2: Knoway, I had a chance to work with a lot of a lot of great actors, a lot of big players in the business, you know, Will Smith and Whitney Houston and Bernie Mack and you know, I've been blessed to work with these great comics man and great artists.
Speaker 1: Ma I'm gonna be honest with you. You know what.
Speaker 3: The most classic scene with you and Bernie Matt was when I forget I think so mans old man and he got he said to you, he said, he said, fuck the kids.
Speaker 1: I say that to this day. I'm the kid looking at me.
Speaker 3: I've done so many counting this classics. So now let's try to stay on Friday for for a moment. So you you did you understand how hard that was gonna be for filling those shoes? Was like, Yo, I'm a funny guy and.
Speaker 1: I'm a rocket. No, I understood understood it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, understood how hard it was because Chris Tucker at the time, man, man want to He's going to be the hilarious.
Speaker 1: And funny and wild and real and everybody loved him and he had that voice.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I'm like, damn, man, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I know one thing I'm not gonna do. I'm not gonna come in there and try to be him, you know what I'm saying. So whatever I do gonna be that gonna be me. And I had a character by the name of Day. They just make some noise for Daya.
Speaker 1: At some point in this interview, I'm gonna call you Day. They just don't don't worry. I don't give a fuck. I'm sorry, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't give a what did you model Day after? Someone? I had a cousin, Yeah, I had I had a cousin named Brian. Crying baby wild ass.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, getting in the ship nigga all the time.
Speaker 1: And now see Michael Blacksman was also in the movie.
Speaker 2: Michael Blason was in the movie. We had him on the show last night.
Speaker 1: Exactly what was it that your first time working with him?
Speaker 2: Then No, me and Michael Blackson started gonna together get the funk out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all this time I talked to Hurting last night. Yeah, I thought this nigga was African.
Speaker 2: This nigga from Philly, nigga from Milo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all you mother, I get around this niggas mother's nigga. Tell Mama you want me take the track? I said, what, let's get from the shield on everybody's shoulders. And we're gonna also.
Speaker 3: Take a shot a tiger bom. We're gonna introduce you to this that that's this is. This is all the start of the show.
Speaker 1: Start show.
Speaker 3: It's called Don't Don't Smell It shot glasses and Joe tell people back there, my man, please keeping that.
Speaker 1: On my mind. Illegal and stuff country. It's like soy salt, Yes, ain't gonna front. This is this is, this is this is when you're act gonna come off the glass. That's a good. That's a good. Ding can't get into it? Can we get the shot glasses? Yeah, let's get the shot classes. Now what's my man? You can't. It's another comedian that you've brung with you. Henry Well, we're here? Well, Henry Well, where Henry at? We ain't got another microrap? Okay, he'd be right back. Don't take a ship. Yeah, he looked like he had to take a ship.
Speaker 2: That niggas then rolled off in his neighborhood. You have to looking in and lean somewhere. Just okay.
Speaker 3: Now, at one point of your show, you talked about the Chris Brown and Soldier boys. I also looked at your Instagram posted a uh.
Speaker 1: A thing of Soldier Boy and talking about how you shot the niggas. I've seen that as well, but I will get to that. But the pooky, who do you think gonna win this fife? Man? You know what I'm saying. I think Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: The only reason why I say Chris Brown because Chris Brown could play ball. You know, one of them niggas that ride motorcycles, that play ball and know how.
Speaker 1: To do everything.
Speaker 5: Henna, Yeah, one of them niggas you're betting on Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Chris Brown. I think Chris Brown is brown on them. Yeah, Chris Brown. Somebody got to vote for soldiers Brown. You're taking so boy.
Speaker 6: Taking?
Speaker 1: Got a date for this official? I don't know, but I'm going wherever it's. Yeah, I'm gonna support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and who if they don't win, it's gonna be a scratch off. Somebody gonna get scratched in it. We got to check both the niggas. Now, one of them dance and other niggas do kid raps. They hanging with all them gang members that ain't ship.
Speaker 1: They got, they hanging with the game. That's the thing about these niggas in the rap business.
Speaker 2: They've been hanging with the niggas that ain't shipped in the city.
Speaker 1: Let's thinking at the point of it is to get rich and get away from that ship. Away from that ship. You don't you know what I mean. It's going backward just because you know a nigga.
Speaker 2: In the streets he ain't trying to get in no trouble.
Speaker 1: You know you're gonna have.
Speaker 2: To do that ship when you were a kid, and then when you get grown, it's over. You can't get rich and live in a mansion and then decided you're gonna be a tough on shoot thea Now, yeah, I ain't that You're suppsed to shoot a nigga.
Speaker 1: Reverse shoot nigga at thirty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you got a name for yourself, Moso, and you have the twenty four or whatever.
Speaker 1: This ship is crazy, Mike.
Speaker 3: But now, now, Mike, you was at one point, I think he was doing an album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of starch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I seen you one day a little bit high?
Speaker 1: Is that true? A little bit? Man?
Speaker 2: You gotta be a lot of Let me tell yourself, man, I'm one of them real artists, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I Didne did a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the drug side, you know, God, because you know, I think honestly, I think a lot of artists, like some of your greatest artists, if they wasn't high, you wouldn't have got Jimmy her You wouldn't have got the best out of him, Fucking Jimmy.
Speaker 1: His aid on his eyes. Yeah, he let the ship. Richard, Yeah, Richard Pride. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm more of them real niggas. I know how to gone get down a little bit. Leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Because when you when you were impersonate a cold nigga, would you be doing on your hands doing that?
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: You won't let you know man, what I'm saying. But but I'm a pro man. You know what I'm saying. I ain't never like to work.
Speaker 1: Your shot duty take a bone. You don't pull that much of take God, damn, but give me somebody g.
Speaker 2: Or something, the little the little short tiger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes's put that homide trying to kill trying to kill Mike. Now, come on, we're trying to get Mike loose me, trying to kill me. I'll take I'll take this. Nigga did my video? Hey my man, Okay, let's how you do it? Do you be drinking this ship? Yeah? I'm drinking this ship. No man, damn, let's do that. Let's do that to us. Were watching you? Bongh who is game? Damn? You know what what is that describing described that this ship tastes like I dang, nigga, did I just drinks? You're going down together? Like? Man? I swear to god, this h it tastes gross. Let's go three? Right? He was he was not I am.
Speaker 3: But you know who damn a whole bottle style speak, you know, actually urged it is.
Speaker 1: It's actually that's what it tastes like. Ginger. Yeah, it tastes like one of the mother Chinese. Get your life right.
Speaker 3: It's not a it's not like a Viagara like you'll be walking around with the hard ship.
Speaker 1: But if you happen to play the game, you'll be ready. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Mama always told me, you watch the New York niggas, ain't too fast.
Speaker 1: You got some new ship. Yeah, be very fast, very fast.
Speaker 3: So Mike, you do so all about the Benjamins came in between after Next Friday came all.
Speaker 2: About the Benjamin's was a film that was mine that I took to ice Q.
Speaker 7: That was your film, Yeah, that was that was that was your Miami, right, Yeah, in Miami.
Speaker 1: I took it to Q. We shot it on the Q Vision. I produced it.
Speaker 2: Man, we hard went through a rigorous casting.
Speaker 1: When you say it's your film, you mean that was your idea. You wrote it, my.
Speaker 2: Script, my script heard that Yeah. Yeah, Well it's in the credits. You might not hear this ship, but it's in the credits. If you look at the TV thing and the credits going down and mother Mike gave it to him the script Q No, but yeah, all about the Benjamin was shot here in Miami. Man, and uh that was to me. I think that was my best film I ever did.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I mean that is my favorite. Man, that was my I can't say it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, even man, Yes, that was break.
Speaker 2: Remember them auditioning a whole lot of people for They auditioned little Kim for that role.
Speaker 1: That role, Yeah, they auditioned.
Speaker 3: I couldn't imagine. I come when you lost your wallet? She was like, she grabbed you by your head.
Speaker 1: She was like, that's but yeah, Y'a was a great actress in that movie. Man. So you was part of the casting and all that for this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, you know I get really, you know, and I mean a lot of films that I do. Man, I'm just not one of them artists to wear it on my sleeves. But you know, my production company has produced a whole lot of different films in the business, including Meet the Blacks. That was that's been my latest. The latest movie that.
Speaker 1: Is off the chain. Yeah, that niggas crazy. Yes, and you're in the resident evil films, right, yeah, resident evil stiggas in every film, a lot of movies. I gotta, I gotta. So that's about Lebron basketball. Yeah, yeah, that's time.
Speaker 2: You actingwhere Now they killed me on that sholf. I asked for some more money.
Speaker 1: But you killed the dog. I seen that you killed. What did you do? You sprayed some foul ship and the dog went and smelled it and he died. And then you went and helped.
Speaker 2: Everybody investigate because the white boy had the dog shipping.
Speaker 1: In my ear. You know what I'm saying. The next door neighbor, white boy got a dog.
Speaker 2: He walked the dog and walking past everybody's house and get to my house and let the motherfucker ship in the yard. So I said, okay, you won't be shipping in here again, right, and you killed it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you the dog in heaven.
Speaker 3: He said, Let's let's make some noise for Mike Apps being like Mike.
Speaker 8: Vick looking like I'm not sure, he said the movie so said, there's a lot of dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now this motherfucker, Yeah, we fucked up you on tour right now, let's pick up this tour that you're on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this tour right here is crazy. This is a tour that is just like the Last Store.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Rock Nation is a part of this.
Speaker 2: No, no at all, No rock Nations is part of this. You know what I'm saying. This is this is what I do.
Speaker 1: This is Mike. This is a Mikes Festival. Laughs.
Speaker 2: Now I got I go around the country and I just use all of these comics that we all know and love and.
Speaker 1: Just put them on the shell. Like last night we had on.
Speaker 2: There's Jay you know, Bruce, Bruce J Farrell, I seen j You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So we I use all of them.
Speaker 2: We got I got our senior hall opening up on one of these.
Speaker 1: Shows coming up, you know.
Speaker 2: So I've just been grabbing all the comics and putting them together and putting them on these big shows called the festival.
Speaker 3: Last did you get Michael Blacksman dressed yesterday? Because he had I don't know what the fuck that bigg had on. Man, He's seen the shoes though, the shoes mat when the shirt was Basachi.
Speaker 1: You gotta respect them.
Speaker 2: That nigga had on us. Our soup that when I used to eat. Now later they now later called a mystery mix.
Speaker 1: The person blacks right now you look like Blacks real daddy.
Speaker 3: Now last night you also you also acknowledged the Miami hip hop scene, which I thought was dope. You gave love to Uncle Luke, who was actually in the crowd, Uncle Lou.
Speaker 1: You gave love the trick Daddy, and gave love to Poking Bean projects.
Speaker 3: You gave love to Trina and or Now is that when you go to h State you have to know about the hood or that's just who you were.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when you travel and you know this nord when you've been doing.
Speaker 1: When you travel and you're an artist, man, you.
Speaker 2: Go to really you really live in these towns exactly because you're there all the time. You as you learn, as you go live in these towns, you learn who's who and what's what. Yeah, and they become family to you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been coming to Mindami for years, man, I mean ever since I mean Luke Skywalker and started.
Speaker 1: Man, I've been loving Two Live Crew and all that jam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know I know about them.
Speaker 1: The old artist the shot these.
Speaker 3: Poison in his bed is standing up. She love Miami slang wet getting loose over the tiger boom got you can.
Speaker 2: Do that dance after you do that with you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know, brother, but I was so excited to have you in my video, like I did.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We weren't supposed to film the video in l A, shouted in l A, but we shot it because I wanted to see important.
Speaker 1: Nothing for the people. This is nothing, nothing for everybody because everybody called it homeboy, oh boy. I came in the party, but I wanted you in my video.
Speaker 2: My biggest hits, that's one of my biggest was what what was your biggest hit?
Speaker 3: That one was depends super soam condo hit the most countries ever. I had a Spanish record on equal you know half Puerto Rican Ship. All my friends Dominicans fucked up. Look at that my barber's Dominican.
Speaker 1: My I'm.
Speaker 9: I got nigga them in me. It's all a nigga. You get Puerto Rican quarter. So you can see my son ship. Look you can tell you get from the pushing the table. How are you the guest is list.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, man, let me tell you something. This show was about praising all legends because in this on our business. I would like to ask you how it is in comedy. But after you get five to ten years in this business, whether you're successful or not.
Speaker 1: People want to call you the old person. People want to kick you out, and we don't want to do that here. Here we interview our legends because we want to keep them.
Speaker 3: We want to keep them alive because in our culture, you know something that I recognize, you know, Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones, They're sixty five years old and they're still cool in their community. But when a person hit you know, I'm gonna this year, I'll be forty, I'm gonna do a big birthday party that I finally hit forty me.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna do three big birthday party.
Speaker 3: But in our culture, once you get old, people want to kick you out and say it over for you and things like that, and that's not what we do here. What we do here we got you know, people listening to us, and we always want to salute the people who put it in that work and who's here.
Speaker 1: And we ain't necessarily young. Were young in here, we young in the mind.
Speaker 3: So we salute our legends, and tonight we are celebrating and we are saluting the motherfucker legend of Mike.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker you mean say that, Yeah, I mean this one works.
Speaker 3: Every day, is New Year, is eve on your birthday. That's some blicy dust. Your copon came here, he his horn, blew older broom boy.
Speaker 1: You know Boombo bron, you know roombo this nigga, this bron you So now, what was it when you was putting the powder on your hands that you were smacking the nigga? I was baby pout of the pimp.
Speaker 2: But I know a real pimp that used to put he used to put cocaine in this and to be from Chicago now Milwaukee. I told you don't be playing them. The game dust a jumping biscuit destroyed. It's the dust, the crowd and smack, all of it that made it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you one thing. I was in Scott's Star's crib one night. I gotta go there because I want to take you the dusting. And he has so much coke in his draw that when he closed the draw like with the bron like that, he was just cocaine. Man. He was living the life. He was he was faced, he was dead right. He was like he get your Come on, you'll give it up. This is a food.
Speaker 2: This nigga right here, This is one of the niggas. He's undiscovered and he's a damn food.
Speaker 1: Come on over here and undiscovered that nigga. Is that nigga killed the stage last night.
Speaker 3: Everybody give tager bam just cause all want to get me drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike said you was hitting lean. Is that correct? No, I'm on hair run, I get the cheera, need a chair. I'm on the boy. Come on, you're on that boy about chip? This dude, mother, he got a booty like a twelve year old boy and he want to talk to she got okward over here, introduce yourself to the people here. My name here.
Speaker 10: He was the most fear man in comedy straight out of Birmingham, Alabama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he niggas. I moved to Georgia. So yeah, the white vol you can't sip that. You gotta take that down.
Speaker 2: No show, okay, norock over here. Ain't no titties or.
Speaker 1: Didties over you got you don't lacks? Yeah, world and killinghone around. Yeah, this ain't the right way now look right here, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: We got Mike That's what I'm talking about. So it's say the name for the people again.
Speaker 1: Hear me? Well can we?
Speaker 2: Well you can see me right down the shack. All Stars liveing from Vegas. I bet I had doing dates with Mike Epps, you know somebody fool.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I knowing Mike Guess for twenty years. Yeah, we met each other back.
Speaker 1: He's always been this funny. He always been ignorant. Yeah, so you knew he owed me.
Speaker 2: So he let me come out here and try to make it up to me because I had a car when he didn't.
Speaker 1: Back in the day. So I make sure you get a ride home and ship.
Speaker 2: That's what he was your uber back then, and he got my mama wig off where he did.
Speaker 1: And that was all I been taking your ship out man, like you'll been man.
Speaker 3: Listen, man again, I just want to reiterate. You know, I went to see you guys show last night, and I couldn't believe how many people were suited and booted and and and and and you could tell they went to.
Speaker 1: The barber day lines was sharp. Let me ask y'all, song.
Speaker 3: Y'all both old gis in the comedy, what do y'all think of when you're head of the title Kings of Comedy.
Speaker 10: I just feel like that's a title. I feel like Mike els a king of comedy, you know what I'm saying for real? Yeah, because he hadn't been out here for years, and he'll go behind anybody on stage. I'm talking about anybody. You feel what I'm saying. So that's that's a king of comedy to me. And he didn't put a lot of us on, you know what I'm saying. A lot of us getting attention because of Mike Epps.
Speaker 1: So he has.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you know what, and I feel the same way about the other comics, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's vice versa.
Speaker 2: Henry Welch is a wrong comic man, and one of them underground comics like Robin Harris and all the different comics like that. Henry's like one of them type of comics. Is now them kind of comics like Robin Harris, Bernie mad Red Fox.
Speaker 1: Them dudes didn't didn't getting breaks until they was in the older. They've been out here for a long time here, Henry, you want to get some drugs, take do some drugs. You're smoking different hen Marino marijuana. Yeah, I'm going ahead, and you you're another one. Buy.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell you something, man, we're gonna continue.
Speaker 1: Where do you get all this energy at NOI me, I got energy for old about. Don't try to play it on forty in September all the time heramids I am forty.
Speaker 3: I'm not forty yet, but you know what I like I said, we continue to salute all legends. So now you do you do you do next Friday? Now you get this called about Friday at the next? Yeah, where was you at and what what was your reaction?
Speaker 1: Well, Friday the Next was just that was a relationship film. Me and me and me and Q. We was already don't shot Yeah, top flight the security of the World. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: See, there's a lot of comics out here to do movies and stuff like that, and big ups to them. But you don't remember what the fuck they said in the movie?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You just seen the movie.
Speaker 2: If you ask somebody, if you and if somebody asked you what they say in the movie, you'd be like, I don't remember what the said.
Speaker 1: Feel like you're talking about Kevin Hart that way, We're going it's a lot of them. There's a bunch of them motherfuckers, you know what I mean? A memorable line. No and I and I so.
Speaker 2: Basically what I'm saying, I stand on that that the stuff that I say, it ain't your beauty. It's your booty that's gonna last forever, you know what I mean. Everybody won't say that now.
Speaker 3: Is you and Kevin Hart because I feel like y'all had went through something at some point.
Speaker 2: Kevin Heart, he's my little brother man, you know what I mean. Kevin Hard is he's a lot younger than me. And big ups to Kevin Hart. He came in, but he came in at a time where you know, I did deaf comedy jam and he never did death comedy jam. Right, No, he didn't do death comedy jam. And he came in the game when Instagram was available.
Speaker 1: For I'm trying to figure that this is a shot or not continue. Yeah, no, that's a shot against different.
Speaker 2: Devin young motherfucker came in a harder back in the day.
Speaker 1: Came in at a time today what they were doing what Instagram is.
Speaker 2: You know, we came in, We came up at a time where you know, you had to really rock that ship for people to remember you and come back out and see you. They couldn't go to your page and see ship. So you know, it's a time difference.
Speaker 1: Like you said, yeah, but you got like two million people following you, so it's the same thing for you.
Speaker 2: Well, you know I ain't an Instagram dude, because I ain't. I mean, I ain't in the mood all the time.
Speaker 1: Being up there fucking with a bunch of strange people. But you do get the Internet, but I do get you get the internet. Yeah, I'll be on the Internet, but I can't. You know what I'm saying. I need to know to drink? You want another shot of tight?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like? Okay? Get just dot. I don't know why I pronounced it like that. I feel like I said, gotta remember him saying isn't beef man? Yeah, ya don't. We don't have security guards. We have to deal with it. You ain't no security, you know me, I don't have security. I ain't.
Speaker 2: Because I said, like, but you know what, it was so cool, but I swear to God or something with somebody.
Speaker 3: But because this this is my friend. His name is Sonny d BT if he's the flea market, got.
Speaker 11: More records and here leather hand mother suddenly d b. Yeah, that nigga got that first football. Let you know one brother, they're like, meet the brown, mister mister Brown. He was like, mister Brown, mister Brown. That is mister Haiti ship God damn it. So now with that being said, you said that, uh, you know the this is this is the Instagram?
Speaker 1: You know. Let me get that on Mike, Mike you up. Come on, man, that's smoke. You got Snoop dog You on five more than small. You're smoking Snoop DOGG to smoking. Dude, just rolled up with Snoop all day. Yeah, I ain't got that. I ain't got that much money yet. You can do it. I'm gonna get there. I'm gonna get there. I'm gonna get this. So now let me ask you a O G question. What does what? What actually makes a person a comedian?
Speaker 10: A comedian is somebody that can take a story that a lot of y'all takes serious and we can make it funny. You know what I'm saying. You know it was a serious story. We can turn it around. We can tell you the story. You can follow us. It's like we like doctors. When we get on stage, we got your attention because you go to the doctor, you telling you know this was wrong with you, that's wrong with you. So we like doctors up there. So that's what makes a real comedy. Can go to any crowd and let me go and walk up to you, and I want you to start laughing.
Speaker 3: I want you to say something funny about Donald Trump. Donald Trump, because that's a horrible situation here. Can we see the positive?
Speaker 2: Make us left? What the fuck is Donald Trump? Because I'm scared of death, well believe it or not. By him not being able to really understand how to be the president.
Speaker 1: The streets might get a chance to eat. Now, yeah, the drugs might don't might get in the streets, and you don't understand how.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something like to put the cocaine. Let me tell you something something We love Obama. When Obama was in off no cocaine here wasn't He's setting hel I went to the house, used to have all the work.
Speaker 1: Now he's selling half. So I'm just letting that's what they don't understand.
Speaker 2: Right in America, when the streets ain't eating, the country ain't eating. Man. That's one thing about that group of dudes, the b m F dudes. Man, they were spending money. Man, they had people going to the.
Speaker 1: Mall and buying clothes and all.
Speaker 2: You can't hosting t park. You can't discredit the hood. Man, Once you discredit the hood, you know. And then they locked them Choppo up. I had just talked to.
Speaker 1: Him about you're gonna do a reality shop with he gonna do a reality Man.
Speaker 2: They ain't know they're talking about Champain. I was hanging winning before.
Speaker 1: It's choking them. Yes, when we sleep to them, chop Scott and give what that chocohead told me the bens uber driving, I was all set up for the gig. You got to get him his shot. Man, What y'all trying to do this? Hey man, that's gonna shut ship.
Speaker 2: Got sweat, brother, Hey man, I still got some night out there.
Speaker 1: Look at what's not about? Hear me twinking?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, look connect now, come on, man, Now life is different now, our life is a little different.
Speaker 1: Very different. It's very different. Now.
Speaker 2: I know this show really is about It's about this liquor. Liquor having fun there. You always have great fun.
Speaker 1: I see that. That's what makes it so unique. Y'all got to have fun man every day. And people have been telling me, man, they said, man, this is you guys are a comedic, and yeah, I can't. I can't really take that.
Speaker 2: But most group was all funny though. Y'all had the best lines and everything. Yeah, y'all had the best line. Some funny looking mother. Yeah, talk about I remember brand Pool.
Speaker 1: Happy you didn't be seen. I didn't be seen. I didn't and to no comedy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do a show like this, but I'm gonna sign sponsoring drug deal.
Speaker 1: It's gonna have coaked, I would say, just the sponsor of the Bad Brothers.
Speaker 3: Right there, let's big a vapor tein you got that, you know, big team smoke the I'm shot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right here, look yeah, you just gotta we gotta come on. We ain't prep it. You got you smoked the liquor Prepple over here. We got best buy liquors for provided and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drink that drink. Bro from the ain't going front. Billy D Williams, look your step. We got a little bother, you know, Billy D Williams, just that uncle nigga. Come on, let's go drink that Jo that move go?
Speaker 1: Is that what? Let you listen?
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, listen, Oh English, ain't Billy D Williams, Billy D Willis co co forty five.
Speaker 1: See you get tailing on yourself? You just oh English? Is that your time? Hell yeah? Nineteen ninety prime stop, nigga, nineteen stop. I remember that nineteen nineties.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying when niggas was wearing car hearts and driving five point ohs and wearing eight ball on troop jackets, wearing be wearing man fucking overhauls. You know what I'm saying with with a timberling boots with Lumberjack, the Lumberjack shirts, motherfucker's had.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the drug dealer.
Speaker 2: As soon as a motherfucker would go to buy some drugs and nigga pull out one of them little bitty scales and just weigh it right there on the block and clipping and give you seting grounds right there?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about yourself? I'm telling you talking about yourself? Boy, You hear me. I know how to eyeball some dope in a minute.
Speaker 2: Sometime a motherfucker catch me right when I just capp.
Speaker 1: And I needed that money, I ain't have time to bag it up.
Speaker 2: I'll sit there and serve him right off the brick and just eyeball, come up. Yeah, the motherfucker had twenty dollars. I serve a twenty dollars motherfucker right here, I'm serving I'm.
Speaker 1: Twenty dollars to get all that motherfucker money. What is this, jim b What some jim be? I just feel like you drink jim Bean? You feeling wrong? You feel like I'm just get on this table the ball. I just look like this. I don't really drink this. You don't. You don't really like you?
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: We got marijuana infused vodka, right, Wow, is the best box in the world. Take the ball it okay, it's marijuana infused. You want one? Mics Mayjuanna infuse and man for some reason, we got gifts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my favorite new show One for you, man, One for you, and we got my boy. We do coming up right.
Speaker 3: I said that her name right, Ritodrito come avery and save him something.
Speaker 1: To these people. God, damn, God damn Rito in the building.
Speaker 3: You got the cups? He I ain't even got that car. You got shot, I know, but I need a cup for here you got shots. Look Mike, look me taking care of y'all. Henry, we taking care of y'all.
Speaker 1: This ship is one of my cousins. Talk reader was going on, you're going on your no, no, no you Who was this little fat spliff star? I thought that were your guy?
Speaker 13: This was your guy.
Speaker 1: Going on. I'm going on, man, I thought that was Sea Thong. Bro.
Speaker 2: Man's like that.
Speaker 1: You kind of like a big midget, you know what I mean. He's gonna grow out up. Girl. You was about to be a mentioned guy saying talk about me, man, I look like that, and talking about what about this shirt right here? Is that a school teacher? Ain't he built like a blunt? Like a little shot out to you, nigga, you look like dying with mister Cooper. Nigga. You know.
Speaker 4: That's a good nigga with mister Cooper. A nigga with a late front bear.
Speaker 1: So I'll take it.
Speaker 2: He got a late front bearded with mister Cooper.
Speaker 1: That blood nigga smoke, but that blood you know he on Instagram he famous this is this is this is a is an element. I was thinking watching that I'm putting comedians together. That's what I do. But chance, you gotta do what we do.
Speaker 3: Put people together, bigga make Seawan is super old for helping me put this together.
Speaker 1: Your nat you have, dude, that's super old for which we put this to know you left the club and selling this morning, Sean.
Speaker 3: I'm on the whole on type of ship making up with the pocat car because he snitched on me.
Speaker 1: You know that right when Nate, Sean snitched.
Speaker 3: On me, I had said something wrong about whole okay and hold him call me the day after Thanksgiving had me sweating all type of places I ain't supposed to be swepting, did it?
Speaker 2: But that's my man that I've seen him. I said, you know, I've seen your look nephew.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was. He was having fun with me. Was he was laughing.
Speaker 2: I said, I see your son, your nephew. He said, you better watch him. He'd be having them holes around and all kind of ship.
Speaker 1: He's gang related related. Oh man, I ain't know that, Sean. I ain't know that about you. This is my nigga, Seawan. Your pop that bottle he propped the bottle, nigga the more Yeah no, no, no that yeah hit that. Have you ever started cocaine. I never have coca story. I think he is lying. I know, I swear the way he said. I know, I never. That's the one ship. You ain't funk away this God damn time, man, you got coka, got cocaine.
Speaker 2: He's white over there like this, He'll be like, Okay, we like Straws.
Speaker 1: I love his cocaine story.
Speaker 2: Shut shut.
Speaker 1: It's like, this is what this is. He mother fucking TV shows this over the TV show right here. You know you got the vault. Wow, this is on TV right now. Shut out to Diddy, but by p Diddy. So, like I said again, the de Leon is the best thing in the world.
Speaker 2: You're saying, y'all, don't forget this. You can't go when you got the rock going on. I'm gonna tell you something now. This motherfucker will kill a nigga with the Beaties?
Speaker 1: Would I call it the Beata meet you the Bees? The Beaties? Your ass? Hmm. But check this out, man, this is a real show. It's a real show. Have fun everybody watching this too. That's what I like. Y'all got it. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: You popped it, but you didn't pour And I'm offended. You gotta pull, you gotta pull yourself something. You probably probably him take the yes, yeah, give them. And that's the rock guy just wasn't pulled up in here. He making sure I'm we're all doing our job. You know, everybody else else you don't know him. See that nigga on instant.
Speaker 1: And we never met you.
Speaker 3: Man. That's right that you and I love so y'all could actually just make fun of somebody every day and everybody, And when you're a comedian you have to understand that.
Speaker 1: That's right. I can walk up on people and they say, you know, just start laughing. I'll be like, do you know what I just you get get See that's the thing. See, that's why that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When I as soon as I came in town, I got in the rental car and drove straight to the Porking Bean and jumped out the car right there with first for somebody.
Speaker 1: They had Teddy Bears and ship right there at the door where motherfucker just died.
Speaker 2: And I jumped out the car just you know, because you know, when when you when you know, when you of the people, you're not gonna ever be scared of them.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna be ready to die when you of the people. I respect that, but I'm gonna have to ask you to stop that. You already proved you the hood.
Speaker 3: This nigga in the world, You're gonna have to keep you in South Beach. Okay, poking beans is not safe. I'm just keeping it with you, you, Mike Epps. And I've seen Jingi promoters, brother, I jump.
Speaker 2: Out on the South side of Chicago anywhere any motherfucker were out of the car and and be right there.
Speaker 1: Only stay for about five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, came up here. It was great for ten minutes, like you said. But I swear to God, man, that is the That is the beauty. Because a lot of people come to Miami and they come straight to they never cross, so they don't go to the real Miami. They don't go down motherfucking down there over and the porking beans and jump out the car a little right now over here, lads down there where it's real and jump out the car and that real ship. Don't wait till you get to live and we walk around that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: With a gun and your cock. I'm let me tell you one story. This ship don't count.
Speaker 3: I'm across the street from Parkland being right, or for the Liberty City right.
Speaker 14: No, this is this.
Speaker 1: I had caught a flat tie. I remember, I was we was all they got, So I went, I went to get my tire fixed. But the poker bean right there or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was just one project and there's so much gunshot my mind going on. So I told a police police, I said, you gonna hear that. They said, oh, that's not my cherish. I never see that in my life. Police said, that's not my jersey.
Speaker 1: I said, you've been chanced to go.
Speaker 10: That's how crazy you didn't want to album and thistle these.
Speaker 1: Like Miami like people just only think about South Beach.
Speaker 3: Miami is a very rough place. It's got nowhere to walk, but always respected. And that's why in those hoods like Pork and Beans, they real isolated too.
Speaker 1: You see, Mike had been there ten years ago. It was like a reunion. When they sawn back, They're like, Mike, you was here ten years ago. You came back. Yeah, so they felt like he came back for he didn't, but he did come back.
Speaker 2: But when I be standing around hoods like that, and everybody be laughing at cheering. I something, I say, turn in, look and when I look, it'd be one nigga looking at.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's time to get on. He ain't feeling it. Had one nigga that you feel like the neighborhood dude ain't from. Yeah, but I love it. Man. I want to ask you a motherfucker question.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can get to Jinki promoters real quick. That's another Hood classic. Do you know that hood classic? Hood Classic entertained and Russell red in conjunction. Whose idea was the ji? Because that was no head on with every rapper. Because your niggas, your comedians ain't drinking ship. You popped the bottle. You popped the bottle on night. You ain't even pulling that nigga, What are you doing? Let me show your niggas. This is how French people pull.
Speaker 1: This ship from New York. I was in these French I got I.
Speaker 15: Got French ways a week with me in week, I got a favorite video. You got drink we're hearing me shot.
Speaker 3: You want to switch up? You want to switch up on the alcohol. Let's do another shot. Come on, Mike, you go missus three fifty.
Speaker 1: You can pick the link. He don't drink fifty four and this is documented. When we done so far three, I mean we've done three. We can do go for. We gotta go for.
Speaker 3: You gotta tie fifty at least, come on, Mike, give us another shot tier ball.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take you were switching looking up though, if you want to switch the thing, I'm fucking with you.
Speaker 12: Mike.
Speaker 1: You was the hottest nigg in the world. I can't believe you did my video whit it. I want to thank you.
Speaker 13: He's the dude from the Two Lives Drunks and you can't tell mister here's your daughter, mister mick daughter, Yeah, shot me so on. That's your daddy, girl, Like I ain't played alone.
Speaker 1: It's my daddy up. Look at you know how to poor? Yeah? More, get your name Rightdoto? Where's the where's gotta make you gotta just be?
Speaker 3: I want you don't know because you let's say the shot, because you know this is liquid cocaine.
Speaker 1: In case you know, Soli where you are. You ain't got one nigga. Look out, nigga, I got big.
Speaker 2: So even though you're yeah, you a rapper right now, you're a rapper from the nineties, shot, Yeah, come out.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about these young rappers? Right now? Right? Okay? Now, what do you think about that? I'm gonna get.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you the base, the best answer I could ever get. I've always been two people, right because I'm Black and Puerto Rican. So I've been always You dropped me in Mexico out of learn how to relate with them niggas.
Speaker 1: You drop me in Kingston, relate with them niggas. So I try to look at life like that.
Speaker 3: A part of me says, that's not what hip hop is, but then the part of me says, that's what they said about.
Speaker 1: Me when I was young.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I learned to accept both, and I learned to approach both with the same love. Like when I hear real hip hop, I always be like, yeah, what the fuck? Of course, when I hear a LOOPEI fiasco a fucking because I want to pick up loup beggas I felt he here you.
Speaker 1: Twitter.
Speaker 3: But when I hear Loop AI Fiasco or T live Quality a nas J Cole, when I hear real hip hop, always but I can't be mad at.
Speaker 1: My bitch is bad and boogie buck up coca with that because because you know why, I ain't aged. I ain't age. That's Elliott Wilson trade. Don't worry about it. We know you don't know who he is. Don't problem, please, nigga have it all right? Come on, you're what you came in. You came with a bag of wing. And where your weigle? Yeah, go ahead, nigga, I thinkgas got some weik So bring heroin. I'm saying. You understand I'm saying. What I'm saying is I can't.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna fuck with the old one.
Speaker 2: You don't do that.
Speaker 1: That's how taking the niggaho, the lookings to the woman get a.
Speaker 2: And then you know I used to when I when I used to cop some dope, right, you know I used to cop up at right there on one hundred and forty seventh Broadway between Broadway and Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: That's the one time, yea, the Dominicans.
Speaker 2: One time I'm up in that motherfucker buying some some dope, and the motherfucker took me upstairs. The dude sitting at the desk, he had the cocaine right there in the luminum fall.
Speaker 1: He had the crusher.
Speaker 2: He was sitting there crushing and putting it in the luminum fall and one of them saying pop and what he said, Nigga, the police was coming in. While I'm standing, I swear to God. While I'm standing there copping, they started starting running.
Speaker 1: I said, man, what what I'm doing. So the dude that was serving the coat, I followed him. He's like, come on, and I swear, we were just running through the doors. God in New York. And when we ran out, we came out of a door.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: We was on the inside of the apartment like it was.
Speaker 2: Like like in New York in the fridays, they had like a fork on the inside of them.
Speaker 1: The courtyard, like a courtyard inside of the process like you turn like the projects are surrounded on the side.
Speaker 2: Nigga, we was talking. We was running through motherfucker water and all that. We went through a door and there we was on water. Yeah, we was on one twenty fifth Street. Now we was on Broadway when we went through the door. We walked out the door, Niggas. We was on Broadway.
Speaker 1: He went that way. I went that way. I said, Nigga, ain't never coming on you.
Speaker 2: When I when I moved act, when I first moved to New York, York. I had a Cadillac, right, and I went to pick a girl. This bitch said, I didn't know you drove a cab.
Speaker 1: I said, just.
Speaker 16: From Indiana, just a luxury India, like a cab. Lucky people they leave you got. I wouldn't wear these my bucks to a backpipe.
Speaker 1: You ain't buried, man, where even though were happened to that boy? I can't you, Mike, Yeah, we're gonna shot your feet. You're gonna shoot his feet. She's going to the Michael Jackson to night. Oh ship, she got she got real love.
Speaker 10: We got lucky, and you get back like somebody got the loves of the New York raphers.
Speaker 1: I've never really seen him down south. No, very man, we're talking about we don't with Barry. I'm here in New York. That's the same bed. Woa there.
Speaker 10: That's a whole other country down there. Yeah, come on, that's the same thing. No, no, no, that's the right city. Everybody from New York, all y'all go to family unions down south.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not lying with you. Nobody going to chef Ain't nobody going to Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: For ant go see the game, but we ain't going to No, damn, we'll.
Speaker 3: Go see Jesuary very right, Black, your family and you in the down south South Carolina, South Aabaina, Louisiana, Florida.
Speaker 2: And the education in New York. You can run down the same down South.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, usually with the first fine New York niggas down you know, right, New York.
Speaker 2: Shut the video.
Speaker 1: You ain't yet. Oh god, damn. I don't like Yeah, Thatson got the hell out of the hill.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't like yeah. I'll be in that accurate this this is crazy. You love it that it got grass? You like that tagle? Mom? Did you have to turn like this? Called freemooth? It's a lot of things you can put on your front right smooth. It ain't smooth that you can take them on for twenty years. I still ain't used to it. Wow, fat, But it's it's you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Meant to loosen the guests up because you know it's actually an herb. It's actually that you know, so it ain't bad for you. It ain't bad for you, but but but it's real bad for you. If a person ain't ready, they talking about man, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know I was thinking popping Lizzy Lohan.
Speaker 2: Like, what the.
Speaker 1: On here? Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's very pleasing, So that's how you get it out of the people. But you know, you guys are already liberal. It's not really working with you guys because you guys are already just an open book and this is a fantastic thing.
Speaker 1: So what does comedians need to do? Because like right now, right, hip hop and hip hop?
Speaker 3: I feel like hip hop in order for hip hop to keep surviving and keep maintaining a person like me who's considered the old person only even though I'm only thirty nine, I'm considered the old person because I came out since I was, you know, seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 1: But for me, to me to sustain hip hop is just like I'm just gonna.
Speaker 3: Support anything in hip hop, right, I'm gonna support everything. Anybody that's popping, I'm gonna help them maintain they popping, right, I'm gonna help them.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 3: But what does comedy need to do to keep sustaining? So it's more younger generation people getting in to the comedic stance and then maintaining the righteousness, being original. That's the whole key to being yourself. You can look at Mike Elpes, but you can't be Mike Epps. You can watch me, you can watch Dave Chapelle, but you can't be us Chris Rob.
Speaker 2: You gotta be who you are. That's will make comedy. So your nigga, it's about you. If you ain't gonna be who you is, you can't go up there and take And it takes time for you find your voice in comedy because it takes to really learn how to be a comedian.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They made you laugh, yeah, because you can go up the next night and bomb.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of comedy that was funny one night and it ain't see him no more because they got.
Speaker 1: Booed, and it's like I ain't going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And comedy is not music, right because music you can blow up overnight, but not comedy.
Speaker 1: You can play the symbol to be the comedy you have to.
Speaker 2: It takes time for you to learn the craft and build yourself up. But one thing about comics and comedians, we never go away. No, they don't respect well, well, this is the reality of that is that you guys got an opportunity to go over seas. And I mean like in some countries, nor Jega is brand new.
Speaker 1: I can imagine you, like.
Speaker 2: You brand new like them when them saws come out, because them them countries and some of these sea cities are dated.
Speaker 1: They really primitive.
Speaker 2: They don't really they get the material very long they do, and you brand new to them, and they don't understand that the ship that's two ahead of them is what it's playing.
Speaker 1: Now. You're gonna always eat too, you know what I mean. That's the great thing. But but you have to be a great artist.
Speaker 2: And what I do notice about that is that a lot of the older artists that come from your era, theyre the ones eating right like these new artists. I don't think they're gonna eat like that when they get old. But the longevity when every day they won't be it's a new artist every day.
Speaker 1: And what he was saying, like he saying supporting all the new artists. The difference is that a lot of these they all sound the same, like you say, develop your own thing, right. It sounds like the nineties era. You could not sound like the next.
Speaker 3: But that's why I'm big up the comedic stance, because you can't go on the show on a comedy show.
Speaker 1: Sounded like just the very same.
Speaker 3: Noah came on before you you came But right now there's three twenty one savages.
Speaker 1: This is a twenty one savage, twenty two is a twenty two twenty three Yeah, I'm a twenty five sad. Yeah, I'm savage. Gonna tell him that? Are you gonna tell them that? Are everybody just lead twenty one second? Like he established the name first. I don't give a full right, but he should be the only one yourself. I don't care what you say. You rap like here in the Widen Protection Program. That's how you to me? Just talking he to me now, but they're looking at me right yeah. Yeah. But that's what I like about my new artists.
Speaker 3: When when I see a new artist that's actually afraid of the cameras, I actually gravitate to him more because.
Speaker 1: I know that that's what the era I come from. I'm afraid. I got a question for you.
Speaker 10: By being a New York rapper, how did you feel when rich Tommy Kahn didn't know the verse to Biggie Small Song.
Speaker 1: We just talked about this with with the tribe situation. Every since they have been about You've been in New York.
Speaker 10: Please, I got a degree in psychiomy and not abound the state university.
Speaker 1: I just teach school.
Speaker 2: It was, But I can make more money telling jokes with Mike Epps.
Speaker 1: And I get sleep later.
Speaker 2: Nigga, nigga, you better give me that forty dollars from that streep. Why you're sitting there telling me all these degrees and ship. I set there at the bitch, That bitch that you had over there, she sat there and danced for you and kept looking at me because the bitch.
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna give you the money. Now, I'm like, I'm not webbing on your ass. Now you get that nerve.
Speaker 2: That's that gas money from ninety six. So well, no, but that's real ship.
Speaker 1: This might after week this, Oh, come on, it's from County baby. Yeah, this what you want? No, I can't tell you all that kind of ship. I brought it from Atlanta. I'm for big boys. Watch this show too. Now, they ain't fucking with us.
Speaker 2: Man, love your chef. They got a whole social network. That's what the niggas don't understand. Has got a whole social network. The fans be tagging each other and everything. That's why I nigga standing there on nothing with the gun. It's like, nigga, why is you telling on your sake? It's a snitchy society now, Yeah, because it because because guess what. The first thing I'm saying to myself when I see a motherfucker with all of them guns on the internet. Now, I'm saying to myself, somebody around there ain't never been to prison, right because somebody is able to go buy these guns. So there's a nerd around here buying these guns. It's a little cause of gun laws.
Speaker 1: Is that stupid?
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie, not from New York born and raised. Yeah, I came out here. My niggas was going to Walmart buying bullets. I'm serious, like this is whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's that's different in different states. Yea. In the South, you show gun show by an arsenal army. Look at Mike hitting that ship like an old nigga. Look at you. I am old, no, no, no, you an old player. I'm telling you, an old player. Man. That's that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I see a lot of these Commandians.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the real in the after our clubs where it was old players in there, and they was all gambling it. Have a sign on the wall and said no guns, dope and.
Speaker 1: All of that and all of that is in there. That's why we're in there.
Speaker 2: One time, I was seventeen, right, I'm in the after our club shooting crass with all these old players and pencil shit.
Speaker 1: And back in the nineties, the police used just jump out the car.
Speaker 2: So if you ain't have that dope up under your tongue like that ready to swallow it, they gonna bust you.
Speaker 1: They gonna catch you.
Speaker 2: They going in your drawers and everything with the flashlight. So I took a motherfucking razor. I had them old starter jackets, you know them started. I had a greater started jacket and I cut the motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: The hem in it and put the dope down in there.
Speaker 2: So the police has searched me and the whole time I got the packs in my motherfucking jacket. Man, I'm in the after our club and I take the dice and when I throw the.
Speaker 1: Dice out, cocaine came out too.
Speaker 2: When the cocaine came out o place, and one old nigga grabbed me to get you out of here and he had me like this and he took me out time. He said, man, what the fuck is wrong with you? And he said, nigga, how much you want to do?
Speaker 1: I said, I made another out right cocaine a drug. See.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing man, see that. See that's one thing about New York in l A. New York City in l A has always been the leaders of black men in America and other cities. The biggest influence was New York in l A on a lot of cities in America, And depending on what city you lived.
Speaker 1: In and who you thought was cool, you would roll with them.
Speaker 2: So if it was the West Coast and you was from some city, you would roll with the West Coast, or if you was from another city and you would roll with New York. But it's a lot of real niggas all over the world. They just don't have a brand name.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're from New York and you from LA and you automatically get branded as a real nigga.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. You have to literally go to them, nigga.
Speaker 2: You literally had to go to New York in LA and go down in them niggas neighborhoods and run around their real friends for them friends to tell them, that's a bitch ass nigga. Man, the niggas that nigga ain't you know what I'm saying. That's how that shit work. You know what I mean, That's how that ship worked right there. I do it all the time. I check every motherfucker's file in the business. They don't even know it. I'll be standing right there with their friends. I haven't met none of your friend Hans though.
Speaker 1: Everybody here is my friend. I know it's the family reunion. So we got the call. When you got the call that you said, they said, Noriega wants to do the.
Speaker 3: How did you fail because the record didn't come out yet. Remember that's how I know you're a real nigga.
Speaker 1: Let me let me big you up. Hold on, let me big you up because I'll be caught in in yours from back in the day. They have because I wanted so bad head bands we had that. I said, man, I look at.
Speaker 2: Head bands that head man talking about it was white and.
Speaker 1: I said, man as because you don't know your niggas is dressing.
Speaker 2: Man, niggas get all the clothes before any niggas down.
Speaker 3: Look, your niggas ain't even bicking me up. Did you see how I just poured that? Are you a fool with the dressing?
Speaker 1: Come on, you could look look at the perfectly.
Speaker 17: If you don't get them over, rap gives you can be a part. Turn to waiter.
Speaker 1: Now that I can tell you he drink champagne like that on time that hit it.
Speaker 2: Come hey, man, niggas are scared of Donald Trump, but let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something about Donald Trump. Tell me something about Donald Trump. Donald Trump, he don't want to be the president. He met Steve Harvey. Yeah many times. Yeah, the first I didn't. I didn't understand that. Listen, Steve Harvey. Steve Harvey is he don't give a what a nigga think about him, right, That's how he feels.
Speaker 2: It's like a nigga can't do nothing for me, no way, So I don't give a fuck what your niggas think about me. Steve Harvey is on a daytime television show and all of his fans are probably Donald Trump's fans, right.
Speaker 1: In some kind of way.
Speaker 2: Somebody then told him that and he was like, fuck them niggas, and I put that pistol on all you bitch has nigga, I have from Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Here's from Cleveland. Yeah, so I'll tell you how the niggas feel. Man, the nigga probably.
Speaker 2: But but but the thing about being a black man in America and you from the you're from poverty, and you from the ghetto, is that people in the that was in office, they never really had nothing to do with your motherfucking life anyway. It never affected you anyway because you've always been on the bottom, no matter who the fuck got an office, nigga been how what I've been in I've been on the budget. Obama was the first time we had a president and Clinton where I had anything in my pocket. All the other presidents they never affected me anyway. Reagan affected me because he put them foodstack my mama's Yeah, he put them foodstamps in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Reagan getting money, man, and motherfuckers don't understand that the country.
Speaker 2: Republicans, and when Republicans is in office, niggas get money because the country is.
Speaker 1: Based off of crime.
Speaker 2: Any motherfucker, the criminals built this motherfucker country, man, real, So when the streets.
Speaker 1: Ain't eating ain't nobody eating So what what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What Trump is finn do?
Speaker 2: Is he finna make the whole the whole country is about to be about Snapchat.
Speaker 1: They're not USA.
Speaker 2: Snap Snapchat us because he's making America the entertainment capital, which.
Speaker 1: It already was. But he wanted he want to make this do Bay.
Speaker 2: But don't forget that's why he's doing all the remodel on this ship, because it's it's all entertainment for him.
Speaker 1: He's using the United States to sell his dope. He said he ain't gonna stay in the White House. You know, he said, stay the white in New York, New York. Respect that white.
Speaker 3: He gonna end up staying because that nigga, that nigga off is next to the Gucci store.
Speaker 2: That all Okay, I know you're a new president, but don't get on Thursday, Obama mixtape drop.
Speaker 1: It's download Obama Ship. The name of the Obama's mix tape is I want my mouth, safety, just security back from the White House.
Speaker 2: I want my first month and last month rent back that I had to pay when I got in the White House.
Speaker 1: You think it's gonna be that bad, Yeah, that's bad. It's gonna be We're gonna blow your money. It's gonna be, we will be weird because he already every day here on Twitter he's very angry.
Speaker 2: Well, he wants to be famous. Yeah, he wanted to like a bridge and spam right, like a sixteen year old lady, like an old white lady. And the niggas that's endorsing them. They the niggas that's endorsing Donald Trump. They them, and the niggas that don't give a fuck what the nigga is saying about, right, because that's he can't get nobody to perform this weekend.
Speaker 1: You might play my mixtape to nobody want to play. He can't get nobody. He called you right now say at five minutes, Well, he basically told you that he was racist. He basically told you that he that he from they want with Steve Harvey. Steve, he just told you, Well, the same about Steve.
Speaker 12: Jim Brown hurt me as he put her in the cabinet Morosa, the chick from his reality.
Speaker 1: Which one of them, Well, let's see which one of them?
Speaker 2: Black people get up on dream and play joker and get what they need to get to help us, because we might it might be one.
Speaker 1: Of them doing that. Which one do you think can do it? Though? You think Jim Brown is the one that's doing that. Jim Brown, Jim Brown that with him, that's right, he's getting willing to get the jet to give my nigga that caught the body. What's the nigga that caught the bottles? Ray Lewis? Ray Lewis, Yeah, what's when he's ray Lewis to hit what's little that niggas as out of what promote him to hang with him? Up? What's tyson? Dude? Don King?
Speaker 3: Donkey King ain't craving years old though he did everything but died.
Speaker 1: He out of him, saying over Donkey, you don't know where he just hang out with that? He did? He one of my little bitches. Mitchell said. The Vince was in the bathroom and the phone rang and he said, don King.
Speaker 6: So he's got And when I hit it said, ain't tag a bone tag all.
Speaker 2: I've never had been here, dream that ship. Y'all better put a leasha on this little look a little man, dude, I know.
Speaker 1: I had rollerblades. One nigga that the bok got me?
Speaker 2: Fun nigga, you ain't telling me I wasn't supposed to get up, niggah.
Speaker 1: He was putting on my looks for a second. Doubt nigga everything Now you're throwing up, you like, and he got together now now you know it was dragging right, You know that is nerve. His pill just kicked in. The pill just kicked in. The dragon was on thay that Mondy.
Speaker 18: Just hit.
Speaker 1: With the tiger. Heard of my life. That was funny.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Shout out to Sea Murder man, shout out to se Murder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, man, that's my man right there, see Murder. That's what. Yeah, that's that's that's see. That's why. I mean, that's why.
Speaker 2: When I be seeing all these rappers and these dudes doing all that stuff like that, and then you think of somebody like Se Murder, you say yourself, y'all need this bullship for real. If you're getting money and you're enjoying life, just do that. And if you're not gonna do that, and you're gonna do the other thing, really do it bull all the way the other way.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even play with it. It ain't no game serious about that game. Don't do Examples of what not to do right. Yeah, don't do it, man, because the day you layoffs, the day you payoff.
Speaker 1: Put drink. You should see them.
Speaker 2: He was wrestling with something on the piece of sweat, y'all gonn see.
Speaker 1: You gotta show everybody go get his other jewey, you gotta better show you. This is the jury by the show. You gotta should like, don't get the big piece. You got the glasses. We gotta show nigga. That's called damn nigga. Whis those man? I got them the liquor stuff that liquid? Yeah, I got the bucks right there on Marisa, He's I'm gonna we got five more minutes and that's it. Oh man, I thought it was Are you really hold on? Are you really taking a piece? Are you going to shoot? You're go with me? I'm your follow Come out you want to strong? I see you walking with a straw? What I know?
Speaker 19: You with me to take your ship? That nigga used to take some ship with me on them? You want some one of that actually did that before?
Speaker 1: It was a shooter. I'm a different type of ning, right. I was a shooter, so okay, I shooting nigga. So when I used to bring see things in your arm. Look at that. I'm not a shooter. You're you're talking about shooting?
Speaker 4: Talking about Yeah, yeah, what's that favorite what's the favorite vein?
Speaker 1: What with favorite vein? I ain't ain't he said, you shoot shooter a comedian. I got heard you're gonna let me take my car's way too. That ship, girl walk my real TV.
Speaker 2: Show man in the room. Man, there's some frames, man, we get them. Man, Freddy mine, he's saying, Freddy mines right there at the few mourn you man did. Man smiled, y'all niggas. Man, this is that ship right here. Man, y'all should be shooting dice out of y'all. Y'all on four five six. That's four five six or something that nobody just got dice. Just carry somebody, go to the liquor store and get some dice. Man, cut your motherfucker, young rich niggas out three four thousand a piece. That nigga loaded right there, the one with the beer with the chains on loaded.
Speaker 1: Load me right there. Man. I want to gamble with you. Man, what's the head of the dice game? What's the most I had the most of the thirty thousand, thirty thousand.
Speaker 2: I beat Jerrel LeVert, I beat Jay Lavert and uh course yeah, way I beat.
Speaker 1: The bath bathroom. Yo, listen, let these niggas go craz What does the niggas say he beat? He said, you beat Joelvert? He said, he said he won thirty thousands of shooting dice. Shooting dice? Wait wait what yep?
Speaker 2: I won thirty thousand off of Jerrel Vert and she sweat one time and both of them, No, I've won thirty between the both of them shooting dice. How about you lost, oh man, honey, loss one motherfucker. Charles Oakley beat me out of forty thousand one night in the hotel room. How glad you gave it to him because you don't mind fighting, and I know you to kick his ass. You just went at him, shot ship out. That's the only thing about it. That's the only thing about being black. People don't understand how hard it is to a young a man in America. We don't know how hard it is because we just live in it. But when you're on the outside looking at us that live in America, this is a very hard place to live in. But you know what.
Speaker 1: A finish lost album is called filthy America.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful because they're actually big enough everything that's bad in America, and they're actually big enough everything that's good in America. So you just describe that.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying, how when people walk up to me and they'll say your wrong name, when you get offended because you tell them that ain't my name, It's like, would you do the community to know I'm not you black folks be I don't get when they don't know who you are instead of.
Speaker 1: Just asking who you are, Like if they don't know what is another comedian?
Speaker 10: Right say, didn't get a fitting? You said that ain't my name? You showing you driver's license was, don't give them a fun what they say?
Speaker 1: I know who you are.
Speaker 2: I'm dealing with right now all the time. Yeah, people call me all the time. People are like, oh my god, class man call him.
Speaker 1: We need to jump you what you said? They call you your Dina, your dina. I'm a classic.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You're trying to throw one in. I did he man?
Speaker 2: When they do Morgan Freeman's life story, I'm coming to get you because you looks just like Morgan Freeman. It's all good nesson Mandel. You look like a cross between Morgan Freeman, jay Z and Nake came on the seawrette.
Speaker 1: It's all good.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you, look like a cross between James Ingham, Nelson, Mandela, your Dina and my uber driver.
Speaker 1: You look across between a man and a pig. You're a mean man. That's a good one. That's a good one. Ron DMC.
Speaker 2: With your love boots in the background, Russell said, college, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: Shout out to jay Z. I love jay Z. Now, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Let me ask they're doing a lot of great things that titled you know what I mean, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of music behind the scenes we're doing it. But let me ask you a question. Man, I forgot, I got, I got, so let me let me I got rich with that? What's up with that move? Because you know, I thought about it this morning. I woke up in the morning and I said.
Speaker 3: Damn, because you know, Rich, probably that's gotta be hard to play, because you're gonna play because that that's not just a comedic brow.
Speaker 1: That is a lighte frow. That's serious. It's a light.
Speaker 3: He was in love with a white woman, and the men and any women, but in the middle.
Speaker 1: And and and he was still a nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he was like the first person to say that the rains don't really matter.
Speaker 1: Like whoever love you, love him back? Come on and now you got it. You got that role. Explain, explain, just explain that well, I mean, you know, that's like, that's like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm sorry to cut you off an ask you a question, but there's no of the person in the world I wanted to play that role.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that man like hands down, was like Mike, that is it. But but explain how the process was getting it?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I was I was out about doing my thing and his wife reached out to meet the white One. Yeah, yeah, watch that people. Yes, yes, Jennifer Prior she reached out to me and said that they were doing the film about the old man and come and come seeing.
Speaker 1: She said, come up to the house and see him because he was still alive. He was still alive. Oh ship, that has been that long the movie has been Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a long road, man, And it's been a lot of set ready and no goals, you know, but.
Speaker 1: It was a hell of a process, man. You know. Champagne and the Fridge I went. I went to visit him, man, and it was amazing. Man. It was like it was like it was like this cribon Cali.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like if you had to go see Africa bambody exactly.
Speaker 20: You know what I'm saying, that kind of shuithor cool that's real, Like you have to go see cool hurt.
Speaker 1: Cool. Yeah, he was playing cool hurt. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That would be That made me like, you know, I mean real real ship cool hurt right like and I can't That's how it felt to me as a comic to go see a grand wizard.
Speaker 1: It was a wizard, man. It was like I was going to see Yoda straight up, you know what I mean? Like, now you walk in the crib. Is he in a wheelchair? At this time? He's in a wheelchair. He's got he's got multiple sclerosis, So that means but it's still funny. I heard already, still funny nerve disorder, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So he can't really talk or move on that one because the only way he could talk to you was through his eyes, you know what I mean. Because he's got multiple scrosis, he he can he feel how we feel, But just imagine you feel how you feel right now, like you feel. You could talk and stuff, but you can't move express it. You can't express it only through your eyes, you know what I'm saying. So when you say something to me, you like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might blink my eyes or roll my eyes if I don't like something, I might just row my eyes that you like, fuck that ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's what I was. I had to read that.
Speaker 2: Some days I went up there, I could tell he ain't want to be bothered. He was looking at me like niggas by you know what I mean. Sometimes when I come in, when I come in the door, he just be looking.
Speaker 1: At it, look at that.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, So I'd be like, oh, he ain't feeling it tonight. And some days I made him laugh.
Speaker 1: You know. His wife said he ain't laughed in years.
Speaker 2: But the days that I came in the house and I tried to make him laugh, he wouldn't laugh.
Speaker 1: How did you know if he was laughing.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to make him laugh, and I was just being myself. You know what I'm saying. When I was like, I'm just being regular, and I wasn't trying to make him laugh. He was laughing because the little maid walked through because he had a maid wife man, and she farted.
Speaker 1: Only me and him, Only me and him heard it. Were sitting there together, and she said and when.
Speaker 2: She said, his eyes looked over at me, and I looked at him and I said, damn, that ass sounds like I'd been tempered with.
Speaker 21: And he said, I made Richard. I made Richard proud.
Speaker 1: You drink. Don't die on m please. We went to went to can you take you? You ain't taking boy rich your problems living?
Speaker 2: He definitely would have been ANYEGA fan, Let's make some annoy.
Speaker 1: You know. When you called me after the video, I was, but that's the thing I was trying to ask. It was, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: You know, who is the Steve car Steve the actual director who filmed Next Friday and now depth Jam, I finally go Platinum, do whatever? So Deth Jam trying to flow us on me. They said, well, we're gonna get you the the illis director of us.
Speaker 1: I said, well, who is that?
Speaker 3: They said, Steve Carr? I said, I don't know that nigga. They said, that's the nigga that did Next Friday. I said, the next Friday. Yeah, except for real.
Speaker 1: He is like that, tell him bring Mike Apps. I love you for that man, that's real. And I bluffed up until the day and they said he got my gaps. I said wow, because I'm like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because I wanted you to go a different record at the time.
Speaker 1: But when they said I and I was like, because I wanted to film. We shot shot law want.
Speaker 2: Some ship now we shot? I seen we shot was in Santa Monica. Yeah, it was in Santa Monica.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: I also had Alex Thomas in there all time. I never knew Alex Thomas went.
Speaker 1: On tour with n W Way that motherfucker been around. I ain't know that nigga four years old. Yes, Thomas T. K. Kirkland was in the n w A video The Niggas is ninety nine. I just had a friend. I just had a friend that was That was a guy who was one of snoops, guy named Ricky Harris to die played Tad Blessed Ricky. He died just recently and I didn't know how much work he did here.
Speaker 10: Niggas want some champagne, We might as well question who is the dude that hold your jury?
Speaker 1: Who me? I know?
Speaker 10: The whole new jewels because you chin you didn't have that jewey that chain on that for you yesterday twitched up yesterday I had gold.
Speaker 1: No, you had on the bathtub stop and you want to bathtubs? I respect that. I respect respect this. What are you from?
Speaker 3: Queens from Queens? Left Rock City, left right City City? Yes, sir, I had a bitch over there. Everybody got mentioned over there, and I had another thing. Man, I had a visit work at V A M. The whole life was based on V I M.
Speaker 1: Go out City. Listen Bronx that up there off the off of the Deacon. I used to drive on the Deacon. See man, Yeah, see, I was in New York and I look, I ran around all I used to be around.
Speaker 2: Tracy Morgan and all them. I started with all them dudes. But I wasn't from New York.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But we always thought you was from you because you picked the swag so good.
Speaker 1: Because that's how I'm a chameleon. That's what I ask. What I do when I'm in Rome, I do what the romans do. Because I'm an actor. See, I learned that young when I was young, and because I ain't never been no tough looking motherfucker. So motherfuckers would.
Speaker 2: Try me because I was light skin as curly hair, and I had a bitness lamper. So the ugly niggas gonna whoop my ass. I'm gonna get up pone this nigga, but it ain't know I had a.
Speaker 1: Lot of heart.
Speaker 2: So I pull out a cigarette in front of it. I'll be nine years old. I pull a cigarette out and start smoking it.
Speaker 1: So the toughest nigga be looking at me like that's a bad nig cigarette. You know what I'm saying. But that's that's been my thing, man, You know what I mean. And for motherfucker.
Speaker 2: See, I tell I tell every motherfucker you're going to Indianapolis. When you go through that motherfucker and you ask the niggas about me.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell you the truth. That's what you do to a nigga. You go to his.
Speaker 2: Hometown and they gonna tell on your motherfucking ass. I dare that nigga to go back and check my ship. They're gonna tell you about me and be trying to get in your pocket.
Speaker 1: Too, God damn it her word of guard. And listen, let me just that's how it became. Who I am cracking jokes and.
Speaker 2: Tell you I'm an unsuccessful thug.
Speaker 1: That ship did I tried to wear.
Speaker 2: Now, you know what you got to be born with that you got to be You got to be really, really a heartless motherfucker to be a gangster.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying and and and.
Speaker 2: When once I got in it, I realized that. I said, oh man, my mother raised me too nice. Because I went on a robbery with a nigga one time and we went under Dominoes and robbed it.
Speaker 1: Now it was it was a uh piece of honey. Uh No, I wasn't a piece of hend it was.
Speaker 2: It was what was it called noble romans call it was a piece of place called noble Romans. And we went in the robbery and the dude was robbing was a nigga named and Twine, and he was robbing the bitch and after he.
Speaker 1: Got the money, he smacked the bitch with the gun and I said, what you do that for? Right in front of the lady, And he got mad. He's like nigga's robbery.
Speaker 10: Niggas get emotional, so you get the fittings at the rocket the robbin.
Speaker 2: I wasn't a good criminal man a night criminals, so I went on the robbery. One time, we robbed this nigga named Sean Sean kimbro.
Speaker 1: Man. First we got on ski mask and while we.
Speaker 2: Robbing the nigga, I'm saying my buddy name. I'm saying, put him over Raybot and I just stop and looked at me so I can't see his face.
Speaker 1: I can see him his eyes in his mouth. He looking at me, going to care because I'm saying the nigga's name.
Speaker 2: After we got the nigga in the truck, the nigga snatched the mask off, said.
Speaker 1: You said my name some time. One time I got robbed. Some niggas put me in the trunk. You got wrong, you got rob that. Some niggas put me in the trunk. I'm in the truck. Ain't nothing but dirty clothes back there. It's one like guess. I swear to God, I'm scaring him up.
Speaker 2: So I'm scared. I'm like, boy, these niggas, I swear, I'm praying. I hope these niggas don't cook. I didn't pray to everybody, Jehovah Budders.
Speaker 1: I got about nine different prayers out and dead. When the niggas stop that, to stop signing and they cut the music down.
Speaker 2: This is how I know.
Speaker 1: I'm a comedian and it saved my life. I beat on the seat. I was like, and he said what I said, play that again?
Speaker 2: That jail, that jail right now.
Speaker 1: You want to hear it.
Speaker 2: It was DJ Quick Black Pussy running Hangover the movie. Yeah, you want to at how was that?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: That that movie right there. Nobody knew that they was gonna be superstars. I can remember being on the set. Nobody knew who Zach was, nobody knew that, nobody knew who them guys was, and they were just shooting the movie and having fun and just you know, it was just like some white kids shooting the movie after school. And when that movie came out, they blew up made everybody a start. When they came back to do Hangover three number two, everybody lost their bellies, had new cars, had Gucci blowfers on.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, when mother gonna get some money, he come back everybody came back new but it was cool.
Speaker 1: You know, I played the black guy in the movie. You sold them the drugs actually got them fucked up. It's not a bottom of it with popping in the only real time is it? Man?
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's ten thirty. Yeah, God damn you whatever he's going.
Speaker 1: You already show we don't we just be wilding. Hey, this is a great show. Listen. They couldn't have picked no better niggas.
Speaker 3: Because your energy, you know why, you know why I might people Sometimes they sit back and they say, uh, you know, you know this nigga is cheating because he knew these niggas. But if that's a real nigga cheat code for me to be a real nigga like me and you have been.
Speaker 1: Cool whatever, how can you cheat that?
Speaker 3: So if that's what they want to call cheating, it for me being a real relationship holding relationships when niggas that I want to funk with.
Speaker 1: Then fuck it. Did big up to New York trying to get.
Speaker 3: Your motherfucking money, man, niggas, And now listen, So now this tour, your next stop is well on this.
Speaker 2: Tour, this next stop is where Little Rock, Arkansas, Little rock archs when they got a lot of fake gangster.
Speaker 1: H don't say, don't listen, you know the niggas. That's a few. Don't say that's fair. Been a little rock. But some of those guys are watching cars. They were not out saw the show was like what this guy lived his mama? What is guy for? What he's seen on? You know how that lie? I've been there a lot. I'm gonna say Little rockets for real. Yeah, but a lot of those guys are now who you thought they were.
Speaker 3: Maybe on the documentary, but we're telling you Little Rock play expect a little rock. I love Little Rock City. They got real motherfuckers. Man, They want to do that used to do the city.
Speaker 1: Yes, they every city got ro ros in the you know what I mean. And that's the thing, that's what we have to do.
Speaker 2: We have to learn that as a community, as Black people, as Spanish people, that we are really really, really showing off for each other, you know.
Speaker 1: And the reality of it is, most of the brothers in the federal prison.
Speaker 2: A lot of them are in there because they were competing with another black man in the community. Because they weren't even doing it for the women they It passed the women, you know what I'm saying, But they start competing with each other and end up catching.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm gonna catch more bodies than you, or I'm gonna catch more than you. Yes, macho shit, now you know it. Don't hit you to you seventy years old and in the federal prison. Man, you know what I mean. And you got deceased on your outdate.
Speaker 2: Ain't no motherfucker outdate, Nigga, you got deceased on that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Now, it's just you know, I got buddies.
Speaker 2: I got buddies that got deceased on the outdate, and they be singing church songs on me on the phone to me, and there thing, Mike, I want to sing a song to you.
Speaker 1: I said, okay, come on, let's do it. He said, dear Old, I love you.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Hey, it goes down. You know, you got the song fucking right, but it be spiritual, and you know it.
Speaker 1: Makes it makes.
Speaker 2: You got like what our parole be on the phone with you and be talking to you and said, Mike, I want to sing a song to you.
Speaker 1: I said, come on, go ahead and sing.
Speaker 2: And he said, dear Lord, I love you and I'm talking about chill bowls going up on my arm because I'm like, this man will never see the street, you know what I mean, So I'll be I'll be wanting to stress to the kids, man that you know you you you're doing this for Instagram and you're doing this.
Speaker 1: To show off and ship like that. But you better save yourself.
Speaker 2: Because everybody told you know life is short, but they never told you you got to prepare for the future. Because you suck around and live eighty years old and say, damn, if I'd known I was gonna live this far, I'll have worked like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no Social Security coming in no kind of way, you know what I'm saying. Talk to be that old, you gotta be happy.
Speaker 2: You better make a good relationship with your kids and all them youngsters, because you're gonna need somebody to wipe.
Speaker 1: Your ass when you get old. You want, but you'd be surprised.
Speaker 2: Who want to put you in the nurse on you sitting around and one of your kids be like, send his ass to the nurse.
Speaker 1: You can't even talk you, Oh, you look like what the hell.
Speaker 3: To come up the nurse hold on the dap.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan. I'm yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been watching you for years. I fuck with you, bro. I love your shirt too. I appreciate it. Yeah, I got one. You got all the rock, but you're missing one. You want to do?
Speaker 10: You got missing the black you can do? They got they got to put the biggest small ass on the ball.
Speaker 1: You don't have that. I'm just let you know you're missing. What did you get that hospital shirt?
Speaker 2: The same place you got that? God damn, I'm a classic man. Where you get that shirt from your shirt like? You need some lotions on it?
Speaker 1: Looks ashy. Yeah, you have coke up? Butter nerve get coke? We need coco butter nerdy, Henry, Why does your lip look like brooms? Call?
Speaker 2: Your auntie kissed me, Sherry. I would have been your daddy, but I ain't have change for a five. Well, you know, I know your mama.
Speaker 10: You put a puss on the hips that you're gonna make money on the side.
Speaker 1: Herry, your lips are so big you can whisper in your own ear. You know you ain't have the many mama waters. Henry. Greyhounds is looking for you.
Speaker 18: They said.
Speaker 1: They said you jumped off the side of the door. Okay, they want to make sure Mad your dinal.
Speaker 2: Henry, what you think about, what you think about, what you think about Orlando Brown, what you think about the little brother Orlando Brown, because I'll be watching all that hilarious because I think it's something y'all slipped at Mamalia or some I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Happened to him. He got hot, you got hot. I think he slipped his own something like he puts something in the drink.
Speaker 2: Now he put it in the drink. Nobody else do it. Yeah, I think he got hot. What about Soldier Boy? I saw her work up. They playing let's get physical. I won't want to get the physical.
Speaker 1: I was in.
Speaker 10: Themials. He's a gates On, He's a Alcopola Instagram and the most richard on Instagram was Black Jongs. Black nobody got more money than Black Yos. But he went to the Wills Fogo draw out twenty fIF and he blew up every since after that. Yeah, because it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you get the money from, And it was like, yo guy to say, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead and get it. I got you.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you this motherfucking much. Okay, James Ingham called me James, and I gave my bed.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's crazy? What these dudes don't even know who that is? Oh nerdd Nordy went to high school? He laughed. He ain't gotta laugh. You don't go on that fake a rod MC. Can you get jam to tell?
Speaker 2: Rest in Peace said? Can you god damn kid Russ on the phone. We don't put the group back together, Henry.
Speaker 1: If you don't take that boys and Girls club, the social worker.
Speaker 2: For the boys and.
Speaker 1: Niggas do special services, child service.
Speaker 10: Work, child services man defects himself talking ship.
Speaker 2: You know, I got a black eb Ta cart, so know, I want to ask you some real hip hop questions.
Speaker 1: So let's go. You're ready to go, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Don't have a rap beef, no, no, I shoot niggas that love that That's why I go ahead, Mike, give me the week. Do you remember do you remember who Granddaddy I you were? That's my favorite rapper ever.
Speaker 3: I knew a girl named Kenya from West Virginia. Boy Lord of Sticks saw me. That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, let me drop another one on you right here. What about what about Joskie Love I don't really know him. See what I'm saying. Break it down for us, Josky Love. That's a New York rapper, right there, Joe ski Love. What about what about a tea rock?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: From the rock?
Speaker 1: I definitely got lost right there. Yeah, but you know that rock? Yeah? Okay, continue, what about that? Uh?
Speaker 2: What about that? What about that? Straight out of motherfucking uh? That Freddie Fox? I don't know about That's the truth. That's the right.
Speaker 1: See. I ain't gonna say because everybody expected me to say.
Speaker 2: Somebody who DNI and all them. No, you gotta because you got to talk about.
Speaker 3: The dudes who name some new school ship, some new school ship, any region, any area.
Speaker 1: That nigga. I like that nigga can't set on it, you know, I man, you ever heard on it? That's his name? K Why you just said kids sat on it? That's the name of the you know artists. You know that ship they ain't got that's just hard. That's that ship. That niggas Hard. I like him, and I like uh. I like that. I like the young nigga. I like all that black you know, big soldier from the hood. I like little from the Hood. No, man, So Boy, I try to d M and he wouldn't talk to me back.
Speaker 2: I was trying to tell it, man, stop playing for somebody fuck around will get killed. Because what happens is is it be the dudes that's surround that it's from the hood for real.
Speaker 1: They get involved in it. The extra dudes. No, yeah, the dudes that really do it, they be right.
Speaker 2: And now you got them niggas. Once the niggas go, got them mad? Yeah, now once them niggas go. Now you bullshit. But if Soldier Boy was a real nigga, he'd be dead. That's how the streets work. A real nigga get up on the nigga that he knowed. Ain't that to be like, nigga, will get your bitch inside of here. If you're a real nigga, you got to go. That's how Pop was. He was a real nigga. I'm I'm saying, they gonna get up on you. And that's how that ship is. That's a real ship.
Speaker 3: You know who our most invited guest is who still nigga still be hit this hit two? Go get him in Cuba? Might you very you was in California?
Speaker 1: Love right? No? No, no, no, no, I felt love was Chris Tucker. Chris Tucker. But listen, I feel like you deeply ruled in California. Roots. It's Parking, Cuba man.
Speaker 2: The nigga spirit, the nigga spirit was so strong you believe he's alive. His spirit was stronger than his flesh. Wowee what I'm saying, so you you that that's real ship, the flesh ship. His spirit was so strong that you ain't got to see him. You don't have to see him physically.
Speaker 1: He's still alive for sure. I swear when you look.
Speaker 2: At that nigga and you listen to his music, sometimes he feels like he's still runs.
Speaker 1: Tu he doesn't standing there with young Thug. You know what I'm saying. It don't look like he ever left. But it's revant.
Speaker 2: Don't put him with young Thug. Just let's put him with somebody.
Speaker 1: Don't put them. I'm just saying, yeah, that's a good one. But yeah, all kind of Henry. We're too old to be involved with these little young rocks. I just know the songs. I live in Atlanta.
Speaker 10: You know, I'm like a street and and ah, you are right, I'm like a hustle. Simmons type dude on.
Speaker 2: The streets and tell us who whoever you broke in the business, we have break future.
Speaker 10: We broke all trouble, trouble, we broke a little hot rest in peace. I can name a bunch of people we broke. You know, I'm on the outcast scenes. I got a real body of work. That's why I you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Henry, Henry Welch is in Atlanta. Henry Welch's loved by the strippers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I work in the strip, the street, Magic City, work out the street. Yeah, I love all the street.
Speaker 2: If you go to Atlanta and I'll be staying with Henry, and it'll be a nigga there. I said, Henry, who's that nigga right there? Henry said, Oh, that's.
Speaker 1: Getting money like that. And you gotta shoot us too. He knows all the info. I just know what's going on in Texas. So we hanging out, were walking out the streets. You know, Mike Ups the international superstar.
Speaker 10: So all of a sudden we see this dude named red Dread Mike us, what the hell is he doing down here?
Speaker 2: He said, get some weed from him and to get him away from us. But he didn't know, like, this is the plug, this is the guy. He from Atlanta, but he was in hollidaen Texas, damn near in Mexico.
Speaker 1: He was like, marijuana.
Speaker 2: Well know what he was involved in. I know, but ye see a lot of you've been in a criminal it didn't matter. But let me tell you something. A lot of times a nigga will catch a case and won't tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't what was going on. You don't know that himro, I haven't told you about it. I I'm a genius. I told you that. Check my resume. Conversations being recorded. Guys. Yeah, but I because me and him, me and him selling ounces. Man, we're selling ounces. Yeah, I got two, three, five to get rid of right now. I'll send him three ounces a week. And he's selling That's how the mail, that's how get paid for my comedy show.
Speaker 2: Three ounces of cushion. The mail is selling them. He's selling nix and dime.
Speaker 1: You are to see.
Speaker 2: One day I'm over his house and the lady came and copped some weed from this bitch had laundry and kids in the car.
Speaker 1: It was about six kids in the back seat. I love her you food stamps and everything.
Speaker 2: See, that's what I like about That's what I like about real life. I just I like anybody who can live with who can live with live with themselves.
Speaker 1: No matter what I tell humans all the time.
Speaker 2: That's that's one of the things that control your destinyation in your life.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Your health and everything is about how you feel about how another motherfucker feel about you. That's what Instagram is about, is how does another motherfucker feel about you? You know what I'm saying, because people say some foul ship on Instagram tell you up. You know, you be in a good mood and you post a picture and sometimes they tell you some shit you don't want to hear, but you needed to hear.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I be reading.
Speaker 2: My comments and a motherfucker say some shit, and I'll be like, man, I want to cuss this nigga out, but I damn that nigga did say some real shit.
Speaker 1: I respect that.
Speaker 2: Respect that yeahs and told you all man, you swagged out, you looking cool, you play And then a nigga, a nigga get on there and said, nigga, you old mike, you washed up, you need to get your life together. I'd be like, I be wanting to say something back banded the nigga, I said, I can't say none of this, nigga.
Speaker 10: I don't even know who the fuck this with a shirt though, you like you work at the lunge back, So that's what that's about.
Speaker 2: The fuck out here, your hairdline in a minute, you're going to have to start washing your face way up here.
Speaker 1: You salute like this if you can't look like your hand is on them now.
Speaker 10: But I guess with the realist though, that's one thing I gotta respect to how I've been around his whole family and everything.
Speaker 1: So but you see what him ain't ne fake.
Speaker 2: And I swear to god, I'm just as scared as everybody else, because that's all it is a bunch of scared mother The whole world is scared. That's why they acting the way they act. That's everybody's scared. I'm telling you some real shit. When you said, a motherfucker go on Instagram and start trying to do some crazy sess to get some attention. Something that is SCAREDY and his own thoughts, and they whether it's something scared somebody ain't gonna pay attention.
Speaker 1: To me or nothing. But you just have to learn how to enjoy your own life.
Speaker 2: Inside of your life and all the attention that you want, it's just gonna come to you automatically, because that's how attention is. If you notice that attention is paying attention to you, attention won't pay attention to you no more.
Speaker 1: That you all thought that was deep.
Speaker 4: Those notice you're talking to the nigga to get attention.
Speaker 1: Man, you told me that one I lost would a genius. That the motherfucker that's real. Ship.
Speaker 2: I tell you because I tell I tell my daughters, because I got teenage daughters and I tell them all the time. I said, stop looking to see if you losing weight, because your your body isn't know that. Your body be like, oh this is bitch thinks he's doing something.
Speaker 1: You look at the mirror to morrow. You ain't going back to the gym at all that I did. Sure wain't.
Speaker 2: Because you got it because it's just got to be a lifestyle. With anything you do, you can't pay attention to it. It's got to be something you just do, like you scratch your face.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's consistency.
Speaker 2: You just do it, It's like, and the results come from that instead of because everybody that is trying to do something they monitoring it the whole time they're doing it. I'm gonna monitor everything. That's like posting a picture and looking at the fucking comments. You can't look at the comments. You just got to post a picture and if the numbers ain't right or people liking it, they erased it.
Speaker 1: I don't like what's going on. I can change it. And these youngsters too. Another thing you annoying.
Speaker 2: You and a lot of them, A lot of the youngsters out there, they are not acknowledging God. They don't know that strength, the real strength in everything that you do is God. There's a few other guys, Kevin Gates, a couple of them, dudes like that. You can tell they God fearing. Because if a nigga don't fear that there's a bigger spirit than him, he gonna he gonna, he gonna destruct.
Speaker 1: Man. You know what I'm saying. If a young nigga got there, if a nigga got choppers and all that.
Speaker 2: Shit and showing them and all that shit, guess what we know you by polar the next time I see you on Instagram, I want you on there talking about God.
Speaker 1: Repent nigga.
Speaker 2: You just show us all this motherfuckers twenty five thousand dollars worth of guns and show on Instagram. Repent on Instagram too. Let's give us a whole story of who you are. That Guess what, not only do you think you investible? That guess what you know that there's something greater than yourself up on this planet.
Speaker 1: That's a strength right there.
Speaker 2: It took me a long time to understand that being a good person and a nice person is the real strength.
Speaker 1: That not being evil.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the fit, that's the scared motherfucker. That's all those all these little young rappers, they're scared. So if I'm scared of you, I'm gonna I'm gonna try to scare you off by showing you what I'll do, Nigga, I'll throw out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you ain't supposed to show that ship. That ship looked like they look like they got fake guns. Them guns don't look real on there, but they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the reason why they look like they fake guns is because it's fake kids with the guns.
Speaker 1: It looks like they toys and.
Speaker 2: The little niggas you know, they shoot motherfuckers up and ship and then they in the and they in the prison crying at three in the morning.
Speaker 1: You hear them in there all day.
Speaker 2: Little nigga been running around there talking about I like prison food and talking shit. And then later on that night they be crying and you come down there and man, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Man? Oh mut I just don't know what, don't know what to do. Nigga, don't kill five people on the street. Nigga's over with you know what you do? Yeah, you might as well got damn settle in in like you know what I'm saying. You might as well. Yeah, you might as well gone.
Speaker 2: And settle in man, and just be an inspiration to some other little young dude to come in here until your time is up.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's your job now. But they don't understand you. See Gucci Man, I love Gucci Man. That nigga went in and yep, and whatever happened, it made him. I had a buddy that was in Florida that was in prison with him. He said, Man, I said, what Gucci Man doing? He said, Man, walking around with a Bible on his in because that's how real it is.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then we entertainers, we can't be sitting there laying up in the penitentiary where a motherfucker that's hungry, that didn't killed everybody in the world, and you in there trying to convince him that you were a good nigga. He looking at you like a state like, Man, what you doing in here with me? You crazying a motherbucker. Me and t I talk all the time. I had to tell them, man, hey, man, they trying to trick us. Man, they already tricked you a couple of times. They yeah, they tricked you. They them niggas have had your ass out here ready to kill something. And then you have to lay up independitentiary. If I had to fight it every day, and I'm forty some years old, people walk up to me and say and do A nigga walked up to me at the wal wrings the other day and just put his hand on my neck like that and said, day day.
Speaker 1: I said, nig what you doing? He said what? He said?
Speaker 2: What you got a.
Speaker 1: Problem with it?
Speaker 2: I said, Man, I swear to God, I said, many, come on, man, what what would I do to He said, nigg I'm just a fan.
Speaker 1: But see that's the ship that don't nobody see me deal with you. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I could have went on to wrestle with you and and sneak that knife out of my pockets and stabling him to death, but I didn't even won't do none of that. I'm trying to talk my way out of that motherfucker, man, because it's that easy. Get sucked up out here. I'm gonna start preaching when I get done with this comedy ship.
Speaker 1: I can get a church full of old people. Get that old people like me money, the old people like me knowing, let's get a church together.
Speaker 7: Hem define that nigga ain't gonna show up, show.
Speaker 1: Out because that.
Speaker 2: See that's another nigga. That nigga right there is that that nigga is annoying. He's annoying that U O. D. B will annoying it. It was a bunch of people that was annoying it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know blessed from God, but you say annoying it. You're talking about blessed, super blessed, super blessed.
Speaker 2: Ain't I ain't supposed to be here, no kind of way form of fashion. And you see innocent people die every day, and the motherfucker this rotten like myself and many more lived to eighty ninety years or reason, and you'd be sitting there and.
Speaker 1: Bad niggas died. I want to die, but you die. I'm gonna die bad. All this shit you did when you was a kid. I'm a bad great preacher in the movie. I'm gonna get it back to your spirit. I'm a great I'm a great I'm a great spirit. You're a great spirit. When your birthday September six, you a fucking virgo real.
Speaker 22: That's Michael Jackson. That's it, Prince that Beyonce, That's that's right. Come on, make so nice.
Speaker 1: I never heard of broke it down. I'm a motherfucker Scorpio. So you're either gonna like me or you're not. It's October if you like Meatarius what what? What? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What? What's this ship? November? You scorediop too? Okay, Okay, I relax, he said, relaxed. Remember mother Gemini. You good people, good people.
Speaker 2: With what I'm saying them is strong spirits right there, man, all of the spirits, all of the all of the things is we just we just gotta all just love each other.
Speaker 1: Man. And this show right here, this is this is what you call a therapeutic show. That's what I'm going for the rest.
Speaker 2: This ship right here has ability to win Grammys and Emmys because this is the direct opposite of what Doctor Phil is doing.
Speaker 1: No fun ahead. But that's what I'm saying. But you see what I'm saying. You are you a nigga doctor Phield. I'm a nigga doctor Field. And that's can tell you, Mike, that's what niggas tell you. Give me hype.
Speaker 14: I'm getting the Holy dors God, Damn, Mike. Just keep reaching your wife.
Speaker 1: You are scared of your wife. I'm definitely no point at me. That's between us. You are scared of your wife, scared of my wife. I love my wife. That's how you're supposed to be. That's gonna keep you out of everything everything. High five. You know what I'm saying. But Rock wasn't sitting with that. Michelle. Yeah, Michelle kept Brigadellion Yea, she kept. And let's see that's that that's the maturity right there.
Speaker 2: When the niggas started acknowledging all parts of everything around us right and get out of the pimp mentality.
Speaker 1: That's right, because you was a pimper at one time.
Speaker 2: I tried and again, if you wasn't born with it, you can't pull it off. I tried to pimp some business. I had some business at the hotel. I had my cousin and this other little fat white bitches Crocomo.
Speaker 1: Indiana, and I slapped my cousin and she slapped me back. I don't ever hit me back like that, And I said, I'm the pimp. I ended up owning both of them bitches some money. Man, you're a fool man A receipts and all kinds of ship on me. I said, I quit this. I don't want to do this. Ship that fucked me when I first moved to New York. Man, that shit fucked me up.
Speaker 2: Man, I swear. I got off the bus and Port Authority. First time I've been to New York. I got off the bus in Port Authority. It was in nineteen ninety one and I didn't know nobody I was. I had a manager. He was a Jewish manager named Dave Cleman. He came tk Kirkland. Hooked me up with Dave Cleaning.
Speaker 1: That was his manager.
Speaker 2: I went up there to meet Dave. He said Dave was with the Jewish mafia. I went up there, Dave was looked like look Danny DeVito, he was at side. I said, this ain't no mother Jewish mona. But I'll never forget man. I'm moved to New York. And I went in the club and I seen Tracy Morgan and I seen Dave Chappelle. I seen and from my eyes coming from Indiana and I seen all of these niggas on TV. It was a different thing for me because I was a nigga coming from my hometown, and what I was going off of was people around me telling me that I was funny.
Speaker 1: These was niggas who was really in the business. They was funny. But I had that moment that I had to.
Speaker 2: Come around these niggas and say, guess what, I don't even know if I'm really funny right now unless I'm man. When I got on the stage, I was different. That's what made me different from everybody in New York. Because everybody in New York was going on stage and talk about Jamaicans and subways and Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.
Speaker 1: With no socks on it. They was all the same.
Speaker 2: I would go up on stage and talk about that country shit, and it made me different in New York.
Speaker 1: But boy, I'm telling you, I had to fight all the time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because they was soon as motherfucker found out I wasn't from New York, they was trying me.
Speaker 1: I used to be in the.
Speaker 2: Tunnel, you know what I'm saying. I used to go to the tunnel. All that shit this is. I'd have been the Essholes Man with Davis Essholes on on a Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, motherfucking nails, nails on Tuesday night. I used to go to Man.
Speaker 2: I used to go to God Damn and Chads and Wilson's Honeysuckles West.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that one. That was? That was That was? That was like on seventy something in Broadway. China Club China what they call it. That's also the Chinese nigga.
Speaker 2: That's the.
Speaker 1: Chinese nigga. You we don't shattles, remember Club Shadows. That's that's still that's still popping right now.
Speaker 18: That's the old, don't that's the old. That's the old nigga Palace right now, ship right there. Club shadows.
Speaker 2: The thing you can see a nigga do is the nigga that now his his age. I'mn't give a fuck about his nigga trying to be a young nigga. Okay, I want to fit in with the young niggas. You you know, you came from slick ricking this is your best concept exactly to one of the motherfuck concerts, and they got slick with fucking Dougie Fresh, Big Daddy camee man them motherfucking shows us off the hook.
Speaker 1: They actually called it in the young shows. You don't know what you're gonna get to the young show. So now let me ask you that fight.
Speaker 3: What you because Indiana is not considered the East coast, right, that's the Midwest, Midwest.
Speaker 1: So now Chicago's little brother. We can get to Chicago and iron Hat exactly.
Speaker 3: So now you get this these rolls. Yeah, uh so, Now what happens after that when you go back to to your hometown.
Speaker 1: It's these people.
Speaker 2: Are they proud of you or they saying they was Okay, I fucked around.
Speaker 1: And let them. They fucked around and re got acquainted with me. You know what I mean. That's how it is.
Speaker 2: I tell kids, I'll tak you leave your hometown. You stay the funk away from that motherfucker come back trying to be Robin Hood. It's cool, you know what I mean? And the Bible would say no man is honor in his own hometown. So it's hard in hometown for me. I go back to hometown, it's tough because it's you know, you got.
Speaker 1: People who know you. You know what I'm saying, and they can't accept that you actually grew.
Speaker 2: No, they can't. And you can't give them enough. You can give them everything that you have, and it's never enough because what they want from you you can't give them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always something can be with me, motherfucker be heard me?
Speaker 2: So yeah, you as an artist, you always feel guilty about having fame and success and money and doing good for yourself because somebody else can't have it. But I tell people all the time, you take that up with God because I can't make you rich or happy.
Speaker 1: And whatever's for me is for me. It's going to my motherfucking pod, damn.
Speaker 3: And if I can give it to you, idea, this makes a noise, But now I know I gotta, I know, I gotta. I gotta see you out because TC is my man. By the way, they show TC.
Speaker 1: People what you said, But you about to take on that's richer prior role. Yeah, is this the most complicated role you ever had? Not really?
Speaker 9: I oh, you just felt like you got you guys haven't started shooting at all.
Speaker 2: No, man, because Lee Daniels is the director, and he is really successful. That's the big of that's Empire, and he's got the new show Stars. Make sure y'all go watch Stars Empire.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Lee Daniels is an incredible director who's in charge of the script, in charge of the movie. So when he gets ready to shoot it, I'm gonna be ready to shoot it. Until then, I'm in a new movie with Bruce Willis called Death Wish. It's the old trilogy of Charles Bronson movies called Death Wish. Bruce Willis is playing Charles Bronson, and I'm playing a doctor in the movie.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm playing a doctor in the movie. I didn't played a lot of characters. I didn't play again as a doctor. No, No, I don't get the doctor respect that this makes a noise.
Speaker 1: Because because there's you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's a business side to me too, as well as the artist side and the food side that I have to maintain. And like I said, I produced Meet the Blacks, the movie Meet the Blacks.
Speaker 1: We put it together, big week the Blacks out, and we had we had a lot of great artists in it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We had Mike Tyson, Mike Tyson, Charlie Murphy, Charlie Murphy, you know, a lot of comedians, a little duvall.
Speaker 1: The white girl in there too, The white girl. Yeah, you don't even remember this little foul. He's a foul. I know, you go into the white business man.
Speaker 3: But you know what it's about, Tom niggas get a chance to not to remember the white people names.
Speaker 1: Let's make some noise. The girl was Spanish. Her name is, Her name is Lou.
Speaker 14: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Look what the saw the movie. She's beautiful. Listen, she's lucky. Let him go. She's beautiful. I mean, look, I've given a lot of girls opportunities. I gave you. Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Even then I told ice Cube that's the girl right there, you know what I mean, said that was you.
Speaker 1: She been clowning. But I remember Rick Ross's first Rick Ross was on the the they did the video for the song the Traating record.
Speaker 2: Rick Ross was on the sound all about Diamondo. What's his first joint?
Speaker 1: And I think you wrote verse for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what's going on going on with Miami history because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That that's that's fantastic his first entrance. Man, Yeah, I mean what happened? Yeah? Yeah, I like this. I like this.
Speaker 3: I like this pay per view battleship because you could tell, you could tell, you could tell you sniffed coked in his life.
Speaker 1: At some point he's cutting the blunts, he's he is keeping everything clean around him. That is the old school cokeine from back in the day. I'm sorry, no, that's not prison's prison.
Speaker 2: Tent, you know what I mean, because you'd be surprised at how many these niggas sells is found funky niggas.
Speaker 1: That's how you could tell the niggas got some class, because the niggas jail cells dirty. The motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep yourself clean, your honey, peanut butter, I'm looking, where is the fucking toutsies at.
Speaker 1: Down the street? Right down the street.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm gonna go You're Finnah, you're gonna take one.
Speaker 1: No, you never know about No, you never had the fried lobster. You gotta get the fried lobster. Look, let me talk to you. You you do a movie together. Nor, No, we're gonna You're gonna your country. Cousin moves to Drink Champs movie and listen, this is what happens all right in the Drink Champs movie.
Speaker 3: Relax, We're gonna go somewhere and some niggas gonna challenge us, and then we can't do what we gotta do. But then they say, Mike as come out here like that, and in my mind it's bright ship that come out. I said, I got damn and you're gonna back us, and we're gonna go against like a Brazilian naire.
Speaker 1: What that nigga name like the white guy that with French Montana. Keep paying in them niggas, and.
Speaker 3: We got to get that old white man, you know, the most interesting in the world, that nigga name that being.
Speaker 1: No man the guy to be like he was like French Montana, the guy from Vegas. This is gonna be on revolves they have on here. Fifty said this say nothing about Puffy. I told relax, did you gotta let That's who I want to see. I want to see all them dudes fight. Why. I want to see these old niggas. We can't do that, Yes, yes they can take a shot shot. I want to see these fights. They put your own niggas are fighting. No more. Listen to no more Champagne's plenty of tiger bo. Y'all got by your niggas. Get you ready to leave? Mike, Yeah, I still ain't drunk. Oh, let's give him shot out tile. That one up great more than he dropped.
Speaker 4: Se Lo go.
Speaker 1: He wanted good marble again. I don't know what had on man, I'm having trick that he was with us. He stayed. Check that you no more that we gotta take take a picture.
Speaker 12: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers and O r E and ej e FN.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink Champs on.
Speaker 12: Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, DJ E f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials. That's at Drink Champs across all platforms, at the real noriagon ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at.
Speaker 1: Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and.
Speaker 12: Most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going
Speaker 1: To drink champs dot com