Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: Right News round Up, Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. It is now twenty three years since America watched in Horror. It seems like yesterday the Twin Towers falling, the Pentagon getting hit a field in Pennsylvania and losing two thoy nine hundred and seventy seven of our fellow American citizens. Since then, we have had you know, countless nine to eleven related deaths which never should have happened. We had heroes that showed up that day like Todd Beemer and let's roll that plane they think was headed for the Capitol it went down on a field in Pennsylvania. And it is now a point where, you know, we just don't seem to remember, do we. We've been playing Darrel Worley, have you forgotten? But it just doesn't seem like we were member, does it. And it is sad we have a presidential candidate that won't say the words wants us to be courageous enough not to say the words radical Islamic terrorism. Well, radical Islamic terrorists attacked us, just like they killed the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in Israel on October seventh. There are radical Islamic terrorists that believe in a caliphate, that believe in a sick, twisted, despicable ideology. Convert or die. Here's Michael W.
Speaker 3: Smith. This just into our newsroom.
Speaker 4: A plane has crashed into the World Trade Center.
Speaker 5: Another apparently plane seems an airplane has crashed into the World Trade Centers.
Speaker 3: There appears to be a gaping hole. Goes there, it goes, I just collapsed, the collapsed.
Speaker 6: Our corn.
Speaker 4: Still to our planes have crashed into the World Trade Center.
Speaker 5: We will not forget the twenty eight hundred people.
Speaker 7: And fire not only were heroes at the beginning, but they're still heroes, bums.
Speaker 4: We're going to come out of this emotionally stronger, and the commitment of our fathers is now.
Speaker 5: The calling of our times.
Speaker 8: Of those guys similar than anyone ever expected.
Speaker 5: Of this street.
Speaker 4: They messed with the wrong city, they messed with the wrong stay, and I just don't.
Speaker 2: Want people to forget they always.
Speaker 8: Had a sense of duty to protect us all when the Christ.
Speaker 5: Steadfast in our.
Speaker 3: Determination the one.
Speaker 4: The rest of the country now understand who the true defenders are stand the Irish hills, corression on Minger Lakes and rivers. Blessed we see the fine said, We made a look of the Irish intelligion.
Speaker 5: We see scams.
Speaker 3: Made the blessings of Saint Patrick.
Speaker 4: God blessed Ireland and God blessed the United States in America, she st.
Speaker 5: Now America is embracing a new ethic and a new creed. Let's roll.
Speaker 2: The phrase new York's Finest and New York's Bravest mean something now, doesn't it.
Speaker 9: This is a time to reflect and be thankful for where we are today, and.
Speaker 3: We will rebuild New York City.
Speaker 4: She Yet, after America was attacked, it was as if our entire country looked into a mirror and saw our better selves.
Speaker 2: Before we get to our posters, let me let me play a cut. Earlier today, President Trump and Kamala and Joe were at ground zero at a at a nine to eleven ceremony, and the crowd started cheering for Donald Trump. Listen, there was a widow of a deceased fire chief. Gerard Barbera is the name is wife Joanne, you know, called out the Biden administration during the nine to eleven ceremony. Let's listen in on that.
Speaker 3: And my brother TJ.
Speaker 9: Hargrave, who were like all of your loved ones, was taken from us way too soon. And my husband, FDNY Chief Gerrode Barbara, My husband, Jerry was a Navy veteran and a member of the FDNY for thirty one years. On September eleventh, two thousand and one, two thousand, nine hundred and seventy seven innocent people were murdered by radical Islamic terrorists. My husband of thirty years was one of them. Is outrageous that our government would ever entertain the thought of granting the terrorists a plea deal.
Speaker 3: If not for the outcry of.
Speaker 9: The nine to eleven community, who knows what might have transpired. It has been twenty three years, and the families deserve justice and accountability. The elect officials here today show their respect and reverence to the families on September eleventh, or in our president's words, June nine to eleven. Quite a flippant remark, but please remember that the September eleventh families lived every day, not just on the.
Speaker 2: Anniversary sad our prayers, our thoughts go to the families of all of these victims. Joining us now for some post debate analysis. Our posters, our friends, Matt tower Insider Advantage, Robert Cahley, the Trafalgar Group, two of the most accurate posters for the twenty sixteen twenty twenty elections. Welcome both of you back to the program. Look, we find ourselves in what looks like another nail bider and it looks like seven states again. And I do know, having spoken of both of you, that you were both doing some live polling last night in swing states.
Speaker 10: Matt Towery, Yeah, actually Robert was the head of that one last night. I can let him talk to it. I will say one thing I think that debate.
Speaker 2: I thought posters were all competitive. Well, you guys are actually friends.
Speaker 10: Oh no, we're good friends. We have a podcast together called poland Plus and we actually like each other. And then amazing. But anyway, Sean, that debate was not Trump's best debate, but it didn't really move the needle, and Robert can address that. I want to point out one thing though, I think there's one moment that came out from that debate. And you're seeing it in the mainstream media, the liberal media today, because they're trying to dust bus and clean this up. And that is Springfield, Ohio. The President Trump said, you know, they're roasting cats and dogs, and of course that was apparently debunked by the fact checkers, and suddenly everybody's eyes rolled, and Harris's eyes rolled, and certainly the glibb and very urbane hosts their eyes rolled and they fact checked. But the fact is there is a war going on in that city. The governor of Ohio's had to send two point five million dollars to that city. They've had to send troopers there to control the Haitian population. These people have seen a massive increase in their poet and this is not a big city at all. I think that Donald Trump may have in one moment, found a microcosm of everything he is talking about, from government spending to lying about facts, to everything that he's trying to talk about. Who cares if he's wrong about dogs and cats. The most important thing is now Springfield, Ohio could be the lynch ten for the Trump campaigns.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'd see it a little bit differently, and putting aside that argument, and we have made calls to the police, even didn't get any confirmation, uh, we had seen the stories. But put that aside for a second. The number of Americans whose names I scroll Robert regularly on Hannity the TV show, and I've mentioned on this radio show, starting with Lake and Riley and Rachel Morn and Joscelyn Nungary, all of the people murdered, dozens of Americans, all the dozens of Americans raped by Harris Biden, unvetted illegals, all of the other violent crimes that have been committed, all of the unvetted Harris Biden illegals that we know are in the country, would terroritize that that kind of gets lost on a statement, which to me, you know, it just is it just shows where the media's priorities are because they're not covering what has happened to these families and these people, and Kamala Harris has never picked up a phone and talked to these families. I've spoken to lincln Riley's family, I've spoken to Joscelyn Nungary his family. She's never done that, just like she never spoke to the families of the thirteen Americans killed in Afghanistan.
Speaker 11: That's exactly right. And one of the things that Trump said that was resonated a lot was this idea of you complain about the border and say that nothing's been done, you can go down there and joke and stop this right now?
Speaker 2: All right, quick break more with our posters Matt Towery and Robert Kahley on the other side of eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn number.
Speaker 3: As we continue.
Speaker 11: All right, we.
Speaker 2: Continue with our posters, Matt Towery and Robert Kahley. It's a point that I've been making all day today. We come out of this having no answer on taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegals or convicted felons, or ventanyl drug possession is okay for federal use, decriminalizing crack, heroin, cocaine and ventanal. We didn't get an answer the day before nine to eleven oh one, the twenty third anniversary about you know somebody that thinks we should never say the word radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien. We didn't get any answer on late term abortion, if there's any restrictions at all, because there are none, or the lies she told about mandatory gun buybacks she said it numerous times, or decriminalizing illegal immigration and offering on top of the sex change surgery paid for by taxpayers, housing healthcare, education, the ninety three trillion dollar green Nude deal that she co sponsored in the US Senate and said she would eliminate the filibuster to pass that would end capitalism. That didn't come up. Eliminating private health insurance government run healthcare. She sponsored that bill too, and we didn't get answers to any of this. I thought one effective thing Matt Towry that Trump did is he pointed out, you know, she keeps saying day one, I'm going to fight inflation and immigration. But why do we end the debate go back to Washington and closed the border.
Speaker 10: Yes, he did. And to be honest with you, Sean, what a lot of people aren't focusing on, is you. He was debating three people in that room, Harris and the two moderators. They fact checked Trump seven times. They did in fact check her at all. And more importantly, it was the questions and even and I said this over and over again. The split screen last night was really telling. The control room has a lot of influence on these debates and that split screen, Harris obviously knew she needed to be looking at Trump. She was tearing down at him. She was being as if she was very officious and not considering what he has to say. I don't know that that played a little bit or not at all into how people responded in this poll, but I thought the pole would have been much more one sided, and it wasn't, which means Trump really wasn't hurt. But I want to say one last thing. All of the issues you just mentioned are things that these packs and organizations and groups that are raised money in Trump's name need to be raising his ads right now, because they got into October and then this thing is baked in the cake, and I can't understand why in the holy why they cannot get out there and get the issues that you talk about every night on TV and translate those into ads on social media and on TV, because that's where the rubber, really, the rubber meets the road, and that's where these races are decided right now on social media, ads and others, and I don't see them. And I think that's what Trump needs in order to make sure he pulls this thing off, because he was not hurt by.
Speaker 2: That debate, I just want the American people to be informed. And this is the most radical candidate in history, Robert ka Haley.
Speaker 11: And then there's no question and what Matt is saying is right all along. The problem is you have got this establishment groups of people that are taking all these big donors' money and dialing it in with these lackluster ads, with stupid actors pretending to be stuff and not using Kamala Harrison's exact words twenty out, the flip flops twenty out, the radical positions and giving them facts, and you know, it's just you almost wonder whether they want him to win. But there's a lot, I mean, there's a lot of billionaires dollars being wasted on these people who are dialing it in, and they have got to take if they literally just watch your show and look at the things you put on your website and use that information, like what you talked about the transgender surgeries for the prisoners and I legal agents, I mean, put that information out there. It should not be Trump's job to do all of this all by himself. At the debate when he's again debating three.
Speaker 2: People, Well, I agree, and the biggest loser by far is ABC Disney in my view, because they're in the tank. You know, it was three on one. Everybody knows it was three on one, and people are disgusted by it, and they didn't bring up any of the issues that are so basic and fundamental. I guarantee you there is long term damage to their brand in terms of being a news organization as a result of this, but maybe they don't care. They did hire George Stephanopoulos after all. Anyway, thank you both. Robert Kahley, Matt Towery eight hundred nine one, saw a number. We'll get to your calls coming up as we continue. The FBI calls it house stealing. I've been telling you this now for over a year. It's a huge problem. You have scammers from all over the world and cyber thieves. They are targeting American homeowners and property owners. And most people don't know that their title to their property.
Speaker 3: In their home is online.
Speaker 2: And these scammers they can transfer their your home title or your property title to their name and then they'll take out loans in your name, or they'll sell your property from underneath you. If you do own a home, if you own any real estate, it is critical you protect your property and equity from these criminals. Is no better way than I know than to use home title lock dot com. And if you've not checked them out before, now is the perfect time because you're gonna get a fifty percent discount and you'll get triple lock home title protection. They are for twenty four to seven monitoring of your title, urgent alerts if anything changes, and more importantly, restoration of your title if there's ever any fraud. You'll get fifty percent off. Go to home title lock dot com. Use the promo code Hannity right now. It'll protect your home, protect your equity, give you a peace of mind. That's home title lock dot Com promo code Hannity Today, Breaking.
Speaker 1: News all afternoon. When you get off work, be sure to check in first for everything you miss during the day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Hy twenty five till the top of the hour. Here it is the twenty third anniversary nine to eleven oh one two, nine seventy seven Americans killed in a single day, and we're now approaching the one year anniversary of what would be the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day after the October seventh attacks by radical Islamic terrorists, and this is why the needs of people of the Holy Land in Israel are so dire and desperate, because they're still involved in daily conflicts and taking incoming rockets on a daily basis. So many Israelis have been displaced, so many need bare necessities, food and shelter and water and supplies. And our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, they've been on the ground from day one, and they're giving all of us an opportunity to remember these victims and honor the heroes and hopefully help these families out that are in desperate need now the day before their worst the terror attack in their country's history. On October the sixth, thousands of people of all faith included will be praying for those impacted by the war, planning flags across our country here in America to honor the victims of October the seventh, and we can join all of them and letting them know that we in America stand with Israel against their war against radical Islamic terrorism. Your generous donation is needed more than ever, and it will also provide a flag symbolizing your support it's going to be in churchyards all across the country. Will support the Fellowships ongoing emergency efforts in the Holy Land. You can't stay silent, you can't stay on the sidelines. You know this is simple moral clarity, good versus evil. Anti Semitism spreading in the halls of Congress, on college campuses worldwide like wildfire. Anyway, Israel needs all of us. Go to their website, support IFCJ dot org, and you can stand in solidarity against radical Islamic terrorists and with the Jewish people that SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Today, as I mentioned the twenty third anniversary of nine to eleven oh one, those of us that are old enough to remember, my daughter was born only a few weeks before. He knows about it now, but for most of her life growing up, it's not something I harped on. I knew in time as she got older she would learn about it. And anyway, she is fully aware of it today. But too many people like Kamala Harris, who doesn't want us to say radical Islamic terrorism, they have simply forgotten Darrel Worley.
Speaker 4: Americans do not yet have the distance of history, but our responsibility to history is already clear to answer these attacks and rid the world of evil.
Speaker 5: I hear people say, we don't need this war.
Speaker 1: We contents war and it's kind of war. Actually it's water.
Speaker 5: And I say, there's something worth fighting for.
Speaker 9: We are very grateful and thankful that we live in a country with this freedom of speech, that people who are either for or against a war can speak out.
Speaker 5: What about our freed everything is? When black and this piece of ground, everything came down, we didn't get to keep about backing down.
Speaker 3: Glass stop popping.
Speaker 5: People got hurt, They say, on you last the mess we're getting there, there goes, there goes. Well you start to preach, and let me ask you this, my friend, have you forgotten?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 8: Another plane just through itible?
Speaker 5: Have you forgotten?
Speaker 8: I saw this plane come out of nowhere and just gream right into.
Speaker 7: The side of this windtower, exploding through the other side.
Speaker 4: There's been an active war declared upon America or excuse for god.
Speaker 5: I can hear you the rest the wall, hear you, and the people will knocked me down here, all of you for good.
Speaker 4: I say no, no, no, no, no, no, say I'm gonna die.
Speaker 8: Say your prays aware.
Speaker 10: That's something.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty up.
Speaker 8: There dozens of residents that are sitting on the hill behind the pedagon, almost like they're waiting for the Fourth of July fireworks, but instead they're staring dumbfounded at what what what looks like a war zone.
Speaker 6: I mean, see body's flying out of the sky and you can't do nothing about it.
Speaker 5: You tell me, there's no words to describe what's going on at it? Have you got?
Speaker 4: America is a nation full of good fortune, with so much be grateful for, but we are not spared from suffering. In every generation, the world has produced enemies of human freedom. They have attacked America because we are freedom's home and defender.
Speaker 5: He have you forgot?
Speaker 4: And the commitment of our fathers is now the calling of our time.
Speaker 2: Our prayers are with all the families. By the way, I don't know how they go through this every year. I don't know how they do it. I really don't. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, don Lake Ronkonkama, welcome aboard, sir, Glad you're with us.
Speaker 3: Always great to hear your voice.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Sean and thank you for taking my call on this solemn by of remembrance tonight nine to eleven and mis a horrible day for us.
Speaker 5: And and I haven't.
Speaker 7: Forgotten recording to the debate last night, Sean, you know, President Trump came out very very serious, and his deliveries because of the serious the seriousness of our times. His you know, he meets with the American people, He meets and spends times and listens to our ice border angents. He meets with and talks to our police and first responders. And most importantly, Trump is the most presidential when he's meeting with the gold Star families and the victims of I legal crime. He actually meets and hugs these people. And I wish he had brought that up. Why Kamala Harris refuses to meet with I know she can't because she responds she's responsible for it, But I wish he had brought that up last night. I thought it would have been a good talking point for him.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Look, I mean I think the American people get it. We just turned for our upholsters and it doesn't move the needle because I think most people, you know more maybe more I'm realizing more than I think that that Americans are coming to grips with her radicalism in spite of a black out by a corrupt media mob. That that that part I believe is true too, Don, And I think that it just is what it is. It, you know, it's this is why we have the Kamala files, the Walls files on Hannity dot com. I hope people use their social media accounts, and I hope people will share it with their friends and their neighbors and their family and their co workers. And you know, it's our way of bypassing you know, corrupted news organizations like ABC, you know, for the New York Times and Reuters to both have similar headlines. Pundon said, Harris won the debate, undecided voters weren't so sure. That's the New York Times Reuters some undecided voters not convinced by Harris after debate with Trump. That's very revealing to me. And I think that I because they didn't answer any of the fundamental questions about why she has so radically changed her positions on such fundamental issues.
Speaker 3: And I think we got get to the bottom of that. Well, anyway, appreciate it. Go ahead. Last word, Don go ahead.
Speaker 7: Sure not. I really expected them to possibly use what you had to point down on your on your website, the Kamal, the Kamala sound bites. I really thought that maybe they would use that, But I wasn't surprised that they were so clearly biased into neglecting through a fact check Kamala last night. I wasn't surprised, but I really thought they may have used all the hard work that you and your crew had put out on that on your website. It was right for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look, it's still available to everybody, and I hope you know we still got plenty of time, and early voting is just beginning, and we just have to take it seriously. And if you have reluctant and resistance to early voting, you gotta get over it. We can't start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes. There's still going to be a lot that happens between now on election Day. We got to remember that. Anyway, don you're the best. Appreciate it, my friend. Good to hear your voice. Uh, let us get to Diane in the great state of Georgia. Diane, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: I am great? Thank you for taking my call. I do appreciate it, and I listen to you every afternoon on my way home.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 6: And I love Linda's accent.
Speaker 2: By the way, Linda from New York, but she's really from Philly and she talks funny. And first of all, let me tell you, you know what's going on here in Milwaukee.
Speaker 6: I love it the way she says dog.
Speaker 2: Dog, he says, Linda, say dog. They say dog for Diane.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 7: How do you say it, Diane? I say dog? Are you Diane?
Speaker 6: You're not?
Speaker 3: Diane?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Diane, all right, say dog, Diane, if you don't mind.
Speaker 6: I say dog.
Speaker 7: It's closer to.
Speaker 6: Me than it is to you.
Speaker 3: It's dog. It's not that it doesn't that a dog though it's not a dog. It's not a dog. I have a dog. It's not if you actually don't have a dog. I do have a dog. It's homage.
Speaker 5: It's not homagee.
Speaker 9: I honestly need to have more arguments with you over words, just so I can listen to that guy talk.
Speaker 2: That's true. Anyway, what's on your mind? I am glad you called.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 6: I watched the debate last night, and uh yeah, they really, uh, they let Kamala get away with so much last night. They didn't even make her answer questions, which really just blew my mind. And anytime she really didn't want to answer a question straight up, she just turned around and slipped it and started cutting down anything and everything on Trump, and it just really blew my mind, especially when I got to the part about abortion.
Speaker 2: I thought, I actually thought Trump sandsor on abortion was very solid. It goes back to the States, it's not going to be necessary. And then she just flat out lied and said that no, he's going to support a national abortion band, which he's not going.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of this last night. I think about this.
Speaker 2: If he was going to do that, he would have done it if he was If she was going to do the thing she now says she's going to do, why hasn't she done it? I and everything that she has stated publicly in recent years, all of her radicalism didn't disappear. And this is where the great fraud comes in. And this is now, you know, this is where the powerful institutions of the deep state, big tech, and the mob state run media has as an effect, has cinder blocks on the scales of an election, and I'm sorry, but that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 6: But he did repeat hisself a little bit too much. I wish he'd have got more on the subject of what he plans to do, like open up our pipelines back up and stop the border, and what he plans to do with the economy and really push issues. I wish you would have hit more points on what he's planning on doing when he is elected. And I say when he's elected, because I plan to vote early. As soon as Effingham County opens up their early voting, I plan to be there.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is now in the hands of the American people. There will be other things that happen between now on election day, but early voting. I cannot emphasize the importance of it enough. And I would say to every Conservative, every Republican, bank your vote. Democrats are experts at this, and this is where they run up the score. We've got to learn. It's not the system I want. I've been very clear about that, Diana. I'm sure you probably have heard me talk about it. I want repeat myself, but we gotta we cannot let them run up the score like we haven't passed elections it is a huge mistake, and then we can if you win elections, you can change.
Speaker 6: Things with Hillary and Trump. I voted early, and that was the first time my husband ever voted that I can recall, and we've been married thirty six years. Was when Hillary and Trump went up against each other.
Speaker 2: He voted, Yeah, well, I appreciate the call. Thank you, Diane, love our friends and George. We have less than a minute. Lull in Pennsylvania. Lull you get the last fifty seconds, go sir.
Speaker 12: All right, thank you, Sean, thank you for what you do.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to just express I'm more worried about the puppeteer than I am the puppet. And that's how I view Kamala Harris. I don't think she can think for herself. But I'm more worried about.
Speaker 2: The people pulling the strings behind her, the people hiding her, the people complicit in orchestrating the biggest fraud on the American people. Yeah, I'm concerned. I'm concerned about that too, Yes.
Speaker 12: And I really think that has to be exposed more. I know that I'm a Trump voter, I did before, I will again. I do know that I've seen what Trump has done, and I've seen what Harris has done, and that convinces me in terms of how I would vote.
Speaker 2: Early voting in your commonwealth of Pennsylvania is a mere six days away, one week from yesterday, and I hope people in Pennsylvania Conservatives Republicans get out early and vote. Please listen to me on this. I'm not wrong. I wish It's not the system I want. All Right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. We have full complete Bait and ABC Disney analysis tonight, nine Eastern DBR Hannity Regular time Fox News Channel. Will take a look at the polls, We'll look at the economy. We'll look at all that should have been brought up that was not brought up. Victor Davis, Handsome away In, Matt Towery, Robert Kahley, Charles Payne, Tommy larn Charlie Hurd, Horace Cooper News. In other words, that you'll never get from ABC Disney and Bob Byker's network ever. Anyway, how you liking Disney products these days? Anyway, that's all coming up tonight. We'll see then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible. Jerry Paget, the second enlisted in the US Navy and deployed multiple times to a rack in Afghanistan. While on patrol in Afghanistan, Jerry was injured by an ied blast. Now he suffered a spinal cord injury, a traumatic brain injury, and audio and visual impairments. Now nothing can reverse the damage that has done to Jerry's body that day, But through the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, we can honor heroes just like Jerry, ingratitude for those tremendous sacrifices. Now, thanks to friends like you, Jerry and his family they moved into a new smart home at the foundations Let Us Do Good Village. It's in Florida where he can live independently thanks to specially adaptive technologies. Now nothing can repay the price of freedom, but your donation, while it can now change the lives of those who selflessly sacrifice for our communities in our country. Donate eleven bucks a month to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Go to their website. The letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org