Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tapping, you want to.
Speaker 2: Set it up?
Speaker 1: Sure, So it's a Brianna playing a phone tap on her mom. Her mom, Janine, actually knows that Brianna smokes pot, but she always tells her just do it responsibly, don't you know, don't don't be stupid. So Brianna wants to basically tell her mom that she was busted smoking someplace that we shouldn't admit.
Speaker 2: And you're calling as I'm helping authority figure. Let's listen to a very very interesting Danielle phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking for Aaron Brie.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Leslie Petron calling from Sewel Security.
Speaker 2: How are you okay? Can I help you?
Speaker 1: Is your daughter Brianna Brie?
Speaker 2: Yes she is.
Speaker 1: Well, we just caught your daughter smoking illegal substances.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was smoking marijuana to between you and I. She told me that you have no problem that you light up in front of her, and that this is something that's just accepted in your house.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, yeah, absolutely not she Do you.
Speaker 1: Smoke marijuana in the house that she's around it?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely that I do not have any idea what type of impression my daughter is giving you? But when I get my hands on her, Oh, put her on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on one second, Brianna, please come back over here.
Speaker 2: Uh what is wrong with you? It's not a federal only like a half ounce is a federal offense. Brianna, you are dead when I get my hands on you. Do you want to stand that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What there you thinking? You tell the woman I smoke pot in my home with you? It's fine, mom, it's fine. It is not fine, Brianna in any would shape, way or form. That's freaking out. Stop freaking out. We're whistley friends. They're gonna let them go, not you. They're right next to me. Yeah, well guess what they're all gonna get. Let go, but not do because it's fine and it's not a federal offense. What are you stupid?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: You are a liar, You are a perpetual storyteller, and you're way too big for your bridges. I'm telling you that right now. You deserve your aunt kicked from one end of my home to the other end of my home.
Speaker 1: Brihanna, Can I have the phone?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm not sure if you can hear it in her voice. But your daughter is totally stoned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna kill I'm gonna kill this kid.
Speaker 1: Well, she said that you know the dealer that she she goes to, and that she picked all this up on her own, and that if something's not right in the home when this is going.
Speaker 2: On, I'm going to Oh my god, Okay, you know what.
Speaker 1: There is going to be a bail set.
Speaker 2: She will be jail's being arrested.
Speaker 1: Yes, hold on one second, Brihanna, please come back.
Speaker 2: You're being arrested because you're saying it's yours. Well it is, mom, it is. And I know your dealer, and I know all this stuff the wrong with you. But this woman's telling me that there's something wrong in my home. Do you know where they're taking me? Yeah, you're going to jube jail, honey, Yeah, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Mom, I'm high right now. Talk to your mother like you're freaking awake.
Speaker 2: Why is this woman screaming at you like this?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Stop being stupid and tell.
Speaker 2: Your mom what you did. Tell her. We're smoking and we ripped down the fence in the Bacca who and we took these pills. What pills? These Watson's what's the watson, Brianna.
Speaker 1: It's like a vico In.
Speaker 2: She's out of it. Apparently she's on viking In. She got caught with pot on her and she told these people that I smoke pot and party in my household. And this woman's telling me that I need to get a hold of my home. Get frank. Who's pranking me? Do you want to end your frank? How do you know this, Brianna? Is this a prank? No? If this is a prank, I'm going to kick you ass. Do you understand me. I'm going to kick your ass if it's a prank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually Danielle n Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, And you just got phone taps.
Speaker 2: Really cute. I think you're really cute, Brianna.
Speaker 1: You did Duran's phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.