Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Natasha is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband, David for six years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Natasha, Sorry you're going through this, but what's up? Why do you think your husband David is cheating?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know, I'm at the end of my rope with this. I cannot catch him. He won't give me a straight answer. So my husband is a college professor and he's gotten a job done there five years. He never had any problem. But as of lately, I've been catching like a vibe and an intuition that you know, there's someone else around, Like he comes home from work late, he comes home smiling a couple of times, he didn't smell too good. And I found this laptop open one time, and I did find a suspicious chat back and forth with us student. I won't mention any names, and it didn't look professional, and you know, I jumped on him for it immediately. You know, yeah, Rebell any style proof, It wasn't like, it wasn't professional, but it wasn't all crazy over the top either. And I'm so very close, so like, I was so very close to getting rid of him completely aka before and I don't know why I didn't do it yet, but you know, something's telling me to hold on and find try to get some outside stores or help to find out, like what is he doing? Like it's just mysterious to me. I'm like ninety eight percent sure. My intuition feels like he's cheating.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: I want cool because divorce is a big decision. You got to decide if that's something that you can work through or not. And if you really is cheating on you, then that would probably warn't a bigger discussion in that direction. So when you ask him about it, you said you did jump on him. How did he react to that?
Speaker 3: He doesn't give me a straight answer. He beats around the bush. He was the flex. Of course, he denies any accusation I have about a student, so I never get a straight answer from him.
Speaker 5: Has he ever had I don't know any questionable interactions with students before in the past, No, No, not that I know of.
Speaker 3: This is like the first that I know of, because I did see the message on the laptop.
Speaker 4: Right, do you know that student? Like, have you ever seen that student?
Speaker 3: I never seen a student before. I do not know the student. You know, I don't get involved in his work, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: This might be the time you go to show up to lecture real quick and be like, excuse me, who is is? Then, just based off of that interaction alone, you're going to get a pretty good idea what type of relationship they've got going on. I might be a little bit crazy, So if you're trying to be this is probably the.
Speaker 2: Better anything else going on. I mean, that's obviously a lot about anything else going on.
Speaker 3: This basically it he just acts funny. Besides that, his patterns has changed. You know, when you're married to somebody, it's a certain pattern. When that pattern changes, it's like intuition kicks in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you guys have been married for six years, so that's a long time too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Does your gut say he's really cheating on you? Or does your gut say that he's really dancing in that direction? Like maybe it hasn't, Like maybe he's really enjoying the attention that a student is getting, or really enjoying the flirtation.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious, like how far it's gone.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm ninety eight percent sure that he's cheating right this first Okay, yeah, became of the message, and my intuition is at night, he has to prove me wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you told us to a grocery store.
Speaker 2: He's a rewards card member at So we'll play a song and then come back and call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play song, come back and get your to catch here. Next it's time to catch a Cheater, only on the.
Speaker 1: Tuble Show if you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Natasha is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of six years, David, might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our Florida department. To anybody that he wants. We'll see if he sends those to his wife, Natasha or to somebody else before we do that, Natasha, why don't you catch us up on your situation real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, I've been married to him for six years. He's a professor at the school and a college. His patterns changed up in recent dates, and I did see a chat on his laptop with him and a student that wasn't It wasn't professional, and it wasn't A would have tapped, but it was just sus set ninety eight point thanks.
Speaker 1: Get you? What's her name? By the way, I don't I don't know, no, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Well, I was just gonna see if you did in case he says that name right away.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him? Yeah? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Jorban calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named David.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Hi David. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calm, say congratulations, you're this most big winner.
Speaker 3: What have I won?
Speaker 1: The flowers?
Speaker 3: Flowers?
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe you're not aware.
Speaker 2: Every single month we choose one rewards card member to say thank you very much for your loyalty and shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and cards to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States, absolutely free. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. So thank you very much for your business and congratulations.
Speaker 3: Really. Oh that's great, that's great, very cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I can take the information down in a matter of minutes over the phone. If you know who you'd like to send it to, now, no problem. I can prepared to do that, or I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 3: I could just give it to you now, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: First thing I would need from you would just be the name, first and last of the person you want to send the flowers.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's send it to Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Okay, got that down. And is there anything you want to say in a card? Because I can do that.
Speaker 3: Mmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How about for that extra credit yesterday? And can you put extra credit in quotations?
Speaker 2: I certainly can already. Well, I will now let you know that this is not the grocery store. What my name is Jubal. This is a radio show called the Jebel Show.
Speaker 4: Nina, here's thanks for you and your credit.
Speaker 1: Your wife's Natasha is on the phone.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I am, yes, I am here. I am yes, yes, I got you?
Speaker 1: WHOA what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You got were you talking about?
Speaker 4: I didn't want him here.
Speaker 3: I know your name. I knew the name, but I want to spear that. But Tiffany, So I didn't want to say her name. But I knew it. Tiffany. Really, I was hold on, this was a joke. I knew it was a joke. You know. You didn't know nothing. You didn't know nothing. I didn't know anything. All right, your court, I will email the dean at the school, tell him that you're talking to students. I knew it. I knew it, and I knew that. I was ninety eight percent sure. I didn't want to stay Tiffany's names until she was proven. Now we will stay Tiffany. You nothing with the married man yet done?
Speaker 6: Just hang on, hang on on the line here.
Speaker 7: Why are you guys with my life over here?
Speaker 1: And your wife asked us to.
Speaker 3: Your life?
Speaker 6: Did you guys might messing with people lives and causing problems like this. Look at look at the headache you've just given me.
Speaker 3: Right now, completely, right now. Always, that's what gets you men in trouble. I saw your email. I took a screenshot of it. I didn't want to blow it all the way up until I found out that you were truly cheating. I sent mail, what are you talking about on your laptop with Tiffany?
Speaker 7: That was That was just crazy communication as a teachers student.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 7: There was nothing, There was nothing wrong with that, not mean, it was Oh my god, it was just a token of appreciation because I've been helping me out nothing.
Speaker 3: I will see you with lawyers. My lawyer will talk to you.
Speaker 6: Are you serious, You're totally Everyone can get out of the house. All right, Hold on, are you really are?
Speaker 3: Really? You got?
Speaker 1: You're really gonna go through this?
Speaker 3: You said, I don't gonna go about you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't break.
Speaker 3: You're dead.
Speaker 1: You're dead, You're gone, your.
Speaker 3: Job is gone.
Speaker 4: I'm going to ruin you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make You've already ruined me. You've already ruined me, ruin finished with you.
Speaker 4: Thickup.
Speaker 3: You know what, Good ridden to you?
Speaker 4: Goodbye?
Speaker 7: You know why I'm happy that you.
Speaker 6: I'm happy you're telling.
Speaker 3: Me it's because you know what.
Speaker 6: You're in an absolute pain in me for the last ye, throwing everything. You don't take care of yourself.
Speaker 7: You've gotten sound lazy, and you're no longer interesting in anything.
Speaker 4: You can get your lawyers now.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, thanks, thank you guys. To really na, he's gone. I hung up on him.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. Also, I feel like you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: Well. I hope that he has fun with her bed, her little twin sized bed in the dormitory. I hope you can fit without your face hanging off the side.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry this happened, and uh yeah, good luck with everything.
Speaker 4: Okay, seriously, quote thank you the Jewel Shows to catch a cheater