Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phone tap. So much going on today, I think it's time for another Michael Oppenheimer phone tap. Dear Elvis. My father is an old school Italian man who thinks everyone's trying to rob him when they tell him to refinance his mortgage. So why don't you have Michael Oppenheimer pretend to be a lender call him up, tell him he's ready to refinance his house. You'll probably have to bleep out most of the conversation, but it will be funny. This comes to us from Gary. Michael Oppenheimer now is on the phone phone tapping Gary's dad.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, mister Nigel, Hi, this is mister Michael Appenheim with the Bender and Fender lender company. How are you doing today, sir, mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: No, I'm all set.
Speaker 4: Would like you to refinance your mortgage at this time? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no?
Speaker 4: Would you be sir? Would you let me finish out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Would you got?
Speaker 3: I got no call?
Speaker 4: Excuse you?
Speaker 3: I got that? No call?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 3: How you people get my number?
Speaker 4: What's the no call?
Speaker 3: No call?
Speaker 4: No call?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 3: I'd look at look, I'm all straggle my mortgage. Right.
Speaker 4: Oh no you're not because.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, this is.
Speaker 2: Mister Michael, and I'm with the Bender and Fender lender company. How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we can offer.
Speaker 4: You a thirty year fixed for your mortgage if I'm with my mortgage. No you're not not according to our records.
Speaker 3: Where do you get my records? Who are you to check my records?
Speaker 4: Okay? We understand you own a home.
Speaker 3: Sir, Yeah, I own it. That's right.
Speaker 4: Okay. Now which company you with?
Speaker 3: My wife takes care all that?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, right now, we'll give you zero percent.
Speaker 2: For six months if you look at a bout sir, excuse you?
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: Who are you to check my mark?
Speaker 4: This is mister Michael Evanheimon with Bender and Fender, your favorite lenders?
Speaker 3: Yourself? All right, listen, we look at the ball.
Speaker 4: And sir, we lend. Hello. Have you many large purchases?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, what do you give us what I bought?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Give me give me your phone number, give me your address.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, sir, there's no here, there's no need to get.
Speaker 3: Crazy your harass, sir.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful day here at Bender and Fender.
Speaker 3: You don't want you to check my credit?
Speaker 4: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: Is Michael Oppenheimer. Let me tell you something. Let me where are you now? You local? Are you close by?
Speaker 4: We're in Santa Barbara, California. Sir, well.
Speaker 3: You make a get out there and I'll come out to meet you personally. All right.
Speaker 4: This is mister Michael up and Harmer with the Bender.
Speaker 3: And Michael Oppenheimer whoever he is.
Speaker 4: And you're on a list.
Speaker 3: Let me you I got you got MA analysts. Yeah, watch, I don't put.
Speaker 4: You on my list A no call list.
Speaker 3: Yeah I am. I want to know how you got my number.
Speaker 2: I have here on no no call list, which supersedes the list that you're on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna you to tell me I'm a risk on my mortgage, So why tell you my mortgage?
Speaker 4: We could sign you up right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sign this up. I got something for you to sign up. Are you local? Are you close by? I'm meet you in person right now, sir.
Speaker 4: I'm not here to pick a fight, Michael, I am.
Speaker 3: I'm here to pick a fight now. You're harassing me on the phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: I don't give a about mister Michael Oppenheimer. You know what you can do, use my ass. Don't call back here again.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna come.
Speaker 3: No, you're not give me your phone number.
Speaker 4: What's your name, mister Michael Oppenheimer? O P P E N.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know how to spell. Are you Michael Uppenheimer?
Speaker 4: That is with the Bender and Fender Lender company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fender Bend Bender. I don't need you to Michael up and I remember you, mister.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, sir. I'm calling as a courtesy today cause no.
Speaker 3: I don't need no cur from you or anybody else. Okay, sir, I'm gonna track your number down whoever you want to, just give you my photo
Speaker 4: Like that I met Elvis Durant's phone tap