Speaker 1: Nollian, No, doctor, are men allowed to have allergies? Yeah? Okay? How I could feel dameric getting the over there. You're blowing your nose.
Speaker 2: I may asked me what my equals one time. I was like, niggas, that's allergic.
Speaker 3: To the earth. Yeah, now you're supposed to be here like natural selection? My bad? Was it? Do we go too far? No? No? No? So great. I'm glad you're feeling better. Yeah, I feel great. How's your week? Week is good? Man? How's yours? You look good? Thank you? Feeling better? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I went to my first follow up, my first neurology. I would follow up on Tuesday, which is like the main one, which I wish I would have been able to get one earlier. That was the soonest one did the cardiologist, Shit was fine, got the heart monitor out, that wasn't it. I was hoping to have some answers from the neurologist. And like all the blood work I did. I think I'm in the thirty percent of people my age that you'll just never figure out what cusure stroke? Oh wow, yeah, I thought I was gonna They thought it was something with my blood. I still have to go to a haematologist. I believe that's called uh huh to do some extra blood work. But she's like, be honest with you, You're may just fall in that thirty percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so it's just minded changes to your lifestyle.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, just I mean, I've I've obviously joked about it on the show to make sure like this doesn't get too serious. But I will say that that did suck on Tuesday because I have had paranoid because the day that I had the stroke, I did I felt completely fine, Like I was just walking down ha ha ha, Like yeah, I felt fine, right, So that's always in the back of my head, like oh, I could just just fall out real quick, even without a symptom. So I was hoping to know exactly what it was. But you know, guess we'll ever know.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So that means like all of your lifestyle changes have to remain lifestyle changes, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean for the most part.
Speaker 1: In three months, they said, usually symptoms like start to go away and shit clears up, because like I still have vertigo pretty regularly, headaches like brain fatigue, and shit. But you know, hopefully I think September thirtieth or some shit like that is when I have another MRI just to see and then I mean, if it's cleared up, dude, we're back to fucking coke dmt co.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of we back, all of the things, all of all of the things. Speaking of back, we are back sponsored by Boostmobile Limited Talk, text and Data. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But other than that, I feel great. Yeah, man, you look good though, Yeah, I feel I feel good. They seem to.
Speaker 3: Love our Uh. I'm getting a lot of calls about our trip to the Cold Show. They seem to love your voice over and your sunscreen.
Speaker 1: The banana boat call you yet No, not yet, I do that. I do that one on the strength. That's for the love.
Speaker 3: Did you tag them? What is that?
Speaker 2: You didn't tag them? I should have, domn you gotta tag them.
Speaker 1: Here's my I'm in the open market though, because listen, there's open market.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious. You're in the open market. Yeah, like, I'm a free agent.
Speaker 1: I don't want to want to think like I'm just you're not married, you know if you're out there, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not married to banana boat like yeah, and you shouldn't even put banana boat on your face like that. No, I still don't understand how, how and why you did that, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I have a sunscreen for my face. But yeah, banana boat's good. Like if you're just running out, you know, real quick and hopefully you're going to the beach or the pool, like you not inside Barklays like I just I was gonna go. Me and Demrius were gonna go to the USB arena, soil we found out it wasn't safe.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not safe. Such it was safe when I went to Barclays. Everybody was loving and crowd everybody you know, show love like sulways one right, it's always one out there.
Speaker 1: But my thing with all that is, I understand the like the faceless, not even boss, just people that have accounts where they won't show who they are any information you'll never run into and then they'll never leave their house. Then there's people that you know but will never leave their house, people that speak that way that there's a very high chance I'm gonna run into you. Yeah, and I'm not. I was never the aggressor. You were the one saying all that shit. So why aren't you doing what you said you were gonna do? When we were on the internet.
Speaker 3: We'll never know.
Speaker 1: You've never heard me say a threat on the internet, because i know I'm gonna run into somebody and I'm gonna have to back up those words, right.
Speaker 3: So I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: It's not of the people that are weird, those in their basement whatever we know that exists and always well yeah, yeah, I'm talking about the people.
Speaker 3: We have thirty nine mutuals we're mutually going to see each other, some of which stay at my house when they come to New York. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all of the things, man, all of the things. It's just like, I don't know, We're in our thirties and forties. What do you MANK I'm just trying to you know what I mean, I'm just trying to be healthy. Baby. So baby, what's up? How you been? Okay? You all right? For sure? You're ovulating. You have to stop asking me that, because I mean, when your energy is a little like treo light, like you know, like melancholy.
Speaker 2: That's not That's not what ovulating is. When I come in here and I'm like, hey, pease, like let's go get a drink, Like ovulating is like social horny.
Speaker 3: Sweet peas, I'm not pms Oh okay, pmssing is the opposite of ovulating, though, right in a sense. Yeah, okay, what does ovulating like feel like?
Speaker 2: It feels It feels different lee for different women. For me, before I got my ovary taken out, there was some cramping. Your skin glows like you have more a That's.
Speaker 3: Why I asked you. See your skin.
Speaker 2: Is going, Oh, thank you. I didn't wear as much makeup as I usually do today.
Speaker 3: See okay, but I wasn't that far off and there was something different. I'm looking over there, I'm okay, Yeah, your skin glows.
Speaker 2: You get your more social things like that, because it's the time for you to It's the time where you're most likely to get pregnant. So the universe wants you, and God and nature wants you to.
Speaker 3: Go out me and find a mate.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, Gucci turn into egg whites, all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I love it. The shout out to God and the circle of life for.
Speaker 3: The tom and mother Nature. Nothing like it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that that photo on Twitter that's going viral of like five women in like a river and they're all half naked, and it's like, I now understand why Christopher Columbus to conquer this place.
Speaker 3: Like, what would you done if you pulled up? If you pulled up? It's crazy. It's in the river naked like it's a party. It's a jamboree.
Speaker 1: Let's make an accurate cartoon about it. Anyways, the maris, how are you? How's your we going? How you feeling besides the skin glowing?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, how are you cool? I'm surviving. You ain't dead yet, that's wonderful. All our allergies. Other than that, he's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm great. We're holding it together. I'm great. I just you know, summertime allergies sometimes, you know, everybody want to cut their fucking lawn.
Speaker 1: You know how I forgot you lived? Like we're people? A yeah, like how how much lawns? Are you running into their fucking lawns? And I like to smell it, like fresh my kryptite? To take me out of here?
Speaker 3: What fresh cut grass? Take me right out of here? Send me to the upper room every time, Send me right to the upper room. I like the smell of that. No, I like the smell, but it's just like when I smell it, I know it's time to like, oh shit, me go in the house and close the windows.
Speaker 1: Cutting the grass at all the parts is my favorite job.
Speaker 3: Right. You used to cut the grass at the park when I was a kid. Yeah, like we'll not a kid a teenager. Did you know that that's like literally like cutting that smell is like literally like the plant, like it's excrete and like, I don't know, it's like it's like basically it's painful for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we try to tell you you vegans that, and you won't listen to us.
Speaker 3: No, seriously, Like that's really it's associated with something like that, like some almost.
Speaker 1: It's letting off in aroma because it's being cut. I don't know if it's like it's like plant it's like plant blood.
Speaker 3: I don't know. If you know, when you're on your period you can smell like iron, like zinc. I don't know that. Yeah, it's like it's the same kind of like that smell, like it's like, oh wow, that's sad. I feel bad for the grass. I mean they're going right back. It's okay, we'll be back in two weeks to worry about it. Do you guys ever have summer jobs something my kids talk about? Oh yeah, that's the only type of summer job you've ever had? Work? I told you I worked fresh yeir fun. Yeah, what about that? I worked fresh air fun. And I worked at a basketball camp one year. Okay, yeah, that was probably the only summer jobs I had. Only summer job I had.
Speaker 2: Uh when my one of my grandfather's tenants to his building one hundred and twenty fifth and Park. He had the building on the corner and one of his tenants had like a accounting office.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought, I thought he made you the slumlord or something. No, he was kicking out.
Speaker 2: I was like No, I was like, I want to say, like thirteen or fourteen, Oh, my lord, knocking on your rints? Do it was commercial real estate, but so like an accountant, Like was there a colling office? And like I think he might have been laid on his rent, so he like hired me like to like I don't know. I did like his bank runs and did like secretary work. And it was just like me running around Harlem.
Speaker 3: Five thousand on you going to niggas would have knocked you right out, baby took that.
Speaker 1: It's so funny is you probably ran into wall at his summer job in Harlement.
Speaker 2: What I had job. I was literally probably like selling drugs on his.
Speaker 3: I wasn't here. Yeah, he was selling in your building. Probably, No, it wasn't. That wasn't your territory. It wouldn't let me. The names was nosy right next to that McDonald's.
Speaker 1: I've had groceries. I've been a bus boy, had some summer jobs. Man, you never worked in the barber shop though, No, I never did. That was the coolest job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like running to the store for the barbers, sweeping up, keeping the change. You heard everybody business. I was just about to say, I know men being there, you know who was fucking who? You know who killed who? You could take DNA and oh man, another place.
Speaker 1: Selling here, Yo, if you're considering body, here's some other DNA.
Speaker 3: Let me take this to Brooklyn and throw it's in the lobby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your hair was thrown in anohing Burro. I never even been to Brooklyn. That was the first version of selling your data. That's just selling your hair. Absolutely funny.
Speaker 2: So my last braiker was in a barbershop, and like when I heard the way men like God, like, I know the way men gossip because I work here. But like when I heard the way men was gossiping in that barbershop, Like I'm just like, wow, like y'all are niggas come in and getting their hair cut? They sit down talking, couldn't wait. I'm like, oh my god, all right, what type of gossip though? Gossip? Regular fucking gossip. Ain't no differential between gossips.
Speaker 3: But I hate barber shops like that have like it's like a co ed like they have some women working in there too, Like it's a hair salon and a barber shop. It's only she's the mine is the only one. Ah, here's the machines and the clippers. Niggas don't talk in them shops. So as I said, I'm not coming here man, Like God, was women work, Yeah, I'm yeah. And then if somebody like if Shorty like his mom's got to bring him to the ball but like all the balls is quiet, like you gotta kind of like wait to Shorty leave. And then it turned up again because it's certain things you just can't stay around, you know, when there's women and shipping the ball shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean sometimes there's the one girl that's just there to break hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get your ship off. She has brothers. Yeah, but I'm saying if she has like a girl in her chairs, like I don't, we don't know, shorty. Yeah she related. They let it go.
Speaker 2: They and then they be sitting up they're drinking Johnny Walker Black passing that around.
Speaker 3: Imagine getting your.
Speaker 1: Hair, brainy Indians, or in your barbershop.
Speaker 2: Somebody asks you, somebody hears you some Johnny Walker Black, you're getting fucking box burd It's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hund just just a West Indian Johnny Walker Black.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. I hate seeing like women bring their kids to the barber that ship really pisure. That bothers me. Yeah, like why like you know there's no man in your family that could have brought your son here. Yeah, they are there. It's very awkward.
Speaker 2: Like my homegirls that have sons and they're like single moms. It makes them very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like women should not be in a barbershop. Like I'm sorry, like you should women should not. That's you just not. You should not be in a barber shop. Why though, what your reasoning, it's just not. That's like that's like a man sanctu. That's men's sanctuary. That's where men go to like it's like therapies, have conversations, talk shit. Like women shouldn't be in a barber shop. There's just not like men shouldn't be in a hair salon.
Speaker 1: Say, yeah, I know it's everything's cool and liberal now, but there should still be those like one spaces. Yeah where No, I don't want to go with my mom when I'm a kid to her get her hair done. I shouldn't be in there. It should be a man and woman thing. Yeah, I still need to exist.
Speaker 3: If I seen like I've seen like men take their daughters to the salons, theyare none and they literally bring them, drop them off and leave. They're not sitting in there chilling Like you're not doing that, Like I'm out of here, Like I know she's good, y'all gonna take care of her, like I'll be back in two hours, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, now, I guess it's a little different because the cities has changed, But you you be able to just drop your kid at the barbers like he'd be okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean, if there's no point in dropping my son off at the barbershop and then coming back because a haircut doesn't take that long.
Speaker 3: A girl's hair appointment.
Speaker 2: I used to be in the hair salone when I was a little girl for about four or five hours, like a man, that shit gonna bust y'all gon bust that shit out in forty five minutes or less. Like there's no point in me leaving. I might as well just fucking stay here unless you look good. My bad, I'm sorry. I went somewhere now said, I think it's somewhere else.
Speaker 1: That's why I think everything should be separated, because the predator is like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, yeah, I said, if you look good like, how's that I just said? I was gonna attack um say, if you look good like, we welcome you into the barber shop, like make sure you're good, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But that's when my home, my pretty homegirls are the ones that don't like to go into a barber shop because you can't help. Even when men are trying to be respectful, you can feel it. So it's just like, this is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we give off a cent when we flirting. It's our version of ovulating when yeah, just pre come sniff.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Pre coming in your pants soft is the craziest thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something else. I don't think you go to the you might need to get your pro state check. He got you got a deep clip. That's something different. Go get your pro state check.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Speaking of barber's, I introduced J Cole and my barber to mall at the show. Finally got to meet the man behind the dreads I was picking up on the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great guy.
Speaker 2: Did you tell him that he kept He kept one of J. Cole locks like a rabbit's foot.
Speaker 3: And Willis saw the clip.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite clips.
Speaker 3: Of all this the history of podcast. Man. It's a good man. But a few of my homeboys go to him too, though. Yeah, Willis is great. I didn't know that like a few of my homeboys go Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm known Willis forever, but I was just having my barber, and then when he moved to North Carolina, it just made sense to just go to Willison, know him forever. He's great and the shot that whole shop is amazing. In the Lower east.
Speaker 3: Side, everybody from dream It seems to be a great guy.
Speaker 1: The good people, except for a few on the colin You know, it's just some something that want to you know, earn their stripes another way. Yeah, well he's dream village Jason. Well he's like paralysis villains.
Speaker 2: Okay, but what's the difference between Is he paralyzed?
Speaker 3: He he almost was. After talking to him all.
Speaker 2: That way, Oh, I'm like, I'm like, are we being like I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know he's not.
Speaker 1: No, there was somebody in the commons being weirdough that's all. Oh okay, yeah, that's what I was talking about the top of the episode.
Speaker 2: No, I know what you're talking about, the person we're talking about, Okay. I just didn't know if they were paralyzed. That's why I was like, I thought you said.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope not, because I take back everything I said.
Speaker 3: If he was, life is great, baby d That's all I gotta say, just beautiful.
Speaker 1: Was the barbershop buzzing after the asap Rocky interview.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think the barbershop was buzzing. I haven't well, well let me not say that. I haven't been to the barber since then. If you came out, so I don't know. I'm going Saturday. So have you seen it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I saw some clips, you know, I don't really sit down and watch full y. I feel like if I see two twenty minute clips. I think that's the episode. It was an hour some change.
Speaker 1: I watched the entire thing, and I mean the clips were obviously the meat of everything and the meat and potatoes of it, all.
Speaker 3: Of what we're gonna talk about. But Jason Lee did put on a great interview. Shout out to Jason Lee. Hey, Jason Lee, I ain't gonna lie next time you're in New York if you don't come up here. Listen, man, we got an issue. We got beef. I'm just put it out there for you. He's in politics, nah man. I mean, do y'all really want Jason Lee to come up here?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I spoke to him. He said he was gonna he was gonna pull up all right.
Speaker 2: When that nigga asked you something you don't want to answer, you know, he good for that, Jason Lee.
Speaker 3: I asked you.
Speaker 2: You know how other people will ask you things and it's like, oh, I know this person ain't that's.
Speaker 3: The difference between me. Well, let me seek I'm not speaking for between me and these other niggas. I don't have nothing that I'm not willing to talk about. Same. What do I have that I'm not willing too, And what do you think that I have that I'm not wanting?
Speaker 2: You niggas cut shit out of these episodes. It'd be stuf y'all don't be willing to talk. We all have stuff we're now if.
Speaker 3: It's deemed disrespectful to an but it's not no personal shit though, Okay, Like but it's like, I don't have nothing that I wouldn't if Jason Lee, Jason would ask me that, I would be like shying away from, like, yeah, I don't know none of these people like that.
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago I did Rosenberg's new podcast. He asked me, I'm sure all the shit that people would want to ask, and we didn't cut anything out and tell him he couldn't say anything. I don't know when they no funny shit podcast episode that we did comes out supposed to be next week. Next week. They asked, I'm sure everything that people wanted to know, like Jason Lee may say it in a funny or more aggressive way. Jason Lee, that would make you be like.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, he gonna make it.
Speaker 1: But I mean he has a real friendship with Rocky and he asked all the questions, So no, I don't think he'd tiptoed around anything related to Maul and.
Speaker 3: I, but it was a good interview.
Speaker 2: What was the most shocking thing he learned from the interview?
Speaker 1: The third situation, honestly was the one I wanted to hear about them most. I think between all the subs back and forth, the Drake Rocky Rihanna thing, I'm just not as interested in anymore. I don't really particularly care. Also, they're married with kids, and granted, I know everyone's participating in subs, even Rihanna put up the ig posts of her and Rocky dancing, and then the guy turned and it said, my ex in the studio.
Speaker 3: Put that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was actually no. I saw it on I follow her. I saw it on her story. That wasn't something that they're in it. Oh shit, Okay, But I really just don't care that much about their relationship. They didn't even really get into that much depth of the entire thing, because I really don't think there's much there except for history and shots.
Speaker 3: In music, history of the Internet, shots in music. That's that's really it.
Speaker 1: And Rocky was pretty open about not taking his girl and she dating the Saudi guy when he ended up getting back with her like that was as deep as that whole shit went. And I also didn't particularly care. Yeah, because also Rihanna has never been really like well, I'm sure she's been private stuff we don't know about, of course, but she was making out of that Sap Saudi guy in a pool like we kind of know her dating history.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't learn anything new, nor did I particularly care. But yeah, it was the Ferg thing was a small part of it, but the more important one to me because Ferg did do interviews where he said he dropped ASAP, and Rocky was like, I felt like that was kind of some sucker shit, Like you're still Asap Ferg on every platform. Why are you making it a thing to go out and make sure everyone knows you.
Speaker 3: Dropped the ASP shit.
Speaker 1: He also talked about some of their history, which is his perspective, right, And of course there's three sides to a story. I'd love to hear Ferg's, but his his perspective was when they started out, they was called Asap, Rocky and d Ferg.
Speaker 3: Yep, they were a group. They were peers.
Speaker 1: Rocky ended up getting signed and then Ferg signed to him, so he went from being his rap partner to now you're my artist, and he thinks that may have caused some some type of friction as the time went and Ferg wanted to be his own man and get off the label, right, So I get that, but I did like how he endited it and said I'd love to talk with Ferg, like there's no shit that we can't fix.
Speaker 3: Like he's like, this.
Speaker 1: Isn't like some beef or whatever. Yeah, we can fix this with a conversation, which I hope they do. It didn't sound that crazy, but I don't know. We watched Ferg and Rocky for years and not seeing them together and the ASAP with the rally shit and the Barr shit, like it looked a little odd of what was going on with a SAP of this crew of kids that we've loved when they're together.
Speaker 3: So that was it. I didn't need anything from the a SAP rally situation. I didn't think of Rocky is like I forgive you yeah now, Like it was just a cool interview.
Speaker 1: Rocky rarely talks these days, so it was just a cool interview of two friends.
Speaker 3: From the clips I saw.
Speaker 2: From the clips I saw, I like the fact that he did an interview with someone he is very obviously very close to their family, because seemed very relaxed and comfortable, Like even the way he was talking when when Jason asked him, like, you is Tyler, Like Tyler's your friend, it's Tyler really gay? And he was like, nah, like nigga really gay, Like we never talked about it, but he acts like duck. He keep telling y'all he gay, like he must be gay. And Jason was like, you know, I would date Tyler, and Rocky was just like, oh, I can't think about that. I can't think about that because it's like there's both so close to him that he's like, you know, like when you hear about your friend's dat and it's like, oh, like I don't want to see that. I thought that that was like it was cool. It was really it was really down to earth. I loved learning that him and Rihanna take r v's and go out and travel and be like he said, Rianna be in the back of Walmart barefoot, cooking on the grill, Like I think that that's super cute and relatable and dope. And he also said Ranna be in the studio making music but he might just be trolling them, so I don't think he was throwing it not gonna get my hopes up.
Speaker 1: But I always think all artists are in the studio, that doesn't mean they're in the studio focused on something that's gonna have a deadline. Yeah, just like yeah, Like I think Rihanna has been in the studio this entire time, but I don't know if it's been serious like what she did the Smurf Yeah. So, but even then, I think she's just working on shit. I think all artists do that until they catch catch something that may spark. Okay, now we can start a project like this feels like the starting point. So but I mean, I hope because Rocky said that, that means she's in there being serious like it's time.
Speaker 3: And I did like his Uh.
Speaker 1: He was very objective when Jason asked him, what about a Rocky and Rihanna album?
Speaker 3: Nobody want to hear that shit because I don't particularly nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind a Rocky like epeing of Rihanna projects. I wouldn't be mad at that, but I don't need a Rocky verse on every Rihanna song, like I just I just don't.
Speaker 3: I I just don't that's I like Rocky, Yeah, I get it. I'm just cool on that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind another little fashion killer, like another little.
Speaker 1: Know that I hope if she puts out an album. There's one Rocky song of course, like I wouldn't doubt that, but a full project like that's that's a lot.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I meant like just him in the video or something, but yeah, like I'm not mad at him being like yeah on something.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I guess the most slatious stuff was the trailer. Yeah, Like that's that's why I really don't have too much here, Like, yo, Drake don't want to see me all right, cool, I'm not even gonna sit here in debato. Who I think I would fight, even though we joked about it before, but like I don't know. Rocky's the man, he's supposed to fie that way, he can't see me.
Speaker 3: All right, nobody wants to see that. No, I don't want to see rocking. How nasty that would be, Like that's just nasty, like like based off of where Rihanna posting on her ig, like it's just like that's just for them to to them fight.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, I would be I would not watch.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I don't want to see it. Doesn't mean if it happened, I wouldn't watch it. I would make that clear. I hope it doesn't, but right I hope it doesn't.
Speaker 3: But if you tell me that, yo, Netflix is having the fucking Drake Asap Rocky fight tomorrow, you walking them out the tunnel? No, I was just kid. I was just great to say, I'm watching that. You almost have to watch that? What else am I watching? What else am I watching? If I'm not watching that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What else would I be doing? If I'm not watching that? You you have to watch that? Of course the whole world would yeah, like that's like what like is this real? Like they're about to really fight? Like that's like that would do?
Speaker 1: That would do Jake Paul Mike Tyson numbers that would probably do more.
Speaker 3: That would do way. That would be the most watched event probably in Netflix history.
Speaker 1: It might be joint Drake and Asap Rocky boxing.
Speaker 3: Sat fighting on Netflix. That is the most watched Netflix event. The undercard. I don't give a fuck who's on the undercard soldier boy versus everybody, Like, just let niggas just brawl for the under car, put twenty people in the ring and let him fight like that though, Come on, man, everybody will watched it. But of course we don't want to see that.
Speaker 1: That would fuck up the whole rap world though, because if those two guys decide to put the gloves on, I don't want to hear any rappers that threaten each other online and then afterwards go, I'm too big for that. Oh I need a bigger bag for that. Na, Na, he's sad. Rocky and Drake just fucking fuck and they got you get in the fucking ring. They got a stupid bag. They got a stupid bag for that five hundred mil. Yeah, them niggas is they thumb what I'd say, seven to fifty a piece?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy. I'll fight any of you niggas for sake.
Speaker 1: If the Saudi's get ahold of that, yeah, that's a one point five billion at minimum. That might be more to bust down. That would be crazy. If the Saudi's got to hold it. Drake boxing that.
Speaker 3: Yo, seven and fifty million, Yeah, I gotta get it done. That number get it done, because that number get it done.
Speaker 1: And if you have two months to lead up with a doc lie twenty four to seven, you got, you got Andrew Tate training Rocky like dog d. What's the lowest? This is two billion dollars.
Speaker 2: What's the lowest you guys are taking to fight your ex's new one in the ring?
Speaker 3: Your exes?
Speaker 1: These medical bills are way higher than I anticipated.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I'm a figure like that, like a Drake or no, I hear you, I'm talking about you, lowess off nigga, line it up. I'll fight that nigga for free. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I mean, like it's a televised event.
Speaker 3: Like how much would you take?
Speaker 2: You have a number, because you're not just gonna go in there and fight him for free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know. Give me a few ms, I'll do it, Okay, a few ms. I'll do it.
Speaker 1: For my perspective on this is to maximize how much I could There's not like a number, per se. I would do it because I would want to maximize how much money I could get.
Speaker 2: I said, what's the lowest you would take? You wouldn't accept anything under.
Speaker 3: But I'm mad at this guy, like I don't like them, Yeah, I ain't. Really you don't really fuck with them.
Speaker 2: It ain't like beef like, but you don't really fucking them like that fucking your favorite chick.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you said I thought it was I thought it was my girl's ex Like, no, I'm with you your exes, new Man.
Speaker 3: I don't want to fight my exes, new Man. But I'm just saying for a bad I'll fight anybody right.
Speaker 1: To be televised. I'd want over over five hundred k total of everything that we can put around it. I'm saying merch, like we could put content around it, like everything around all in five hundred k for me to leave with.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'd do it probably for free if I was mad.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if I'm gonna go on camera to fight, I'd like to get as much money as I could out of the situation.
Speaker 3: And I think if I thought.
Speaker 1: On camera and we could get a good backstory and we could properly promote it, I think I could walk away as a zealous celebrity with Bob.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think so. Yeah, let the saladies get ahold of it. Might be five million.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm on the saudis right, what about each other? Fight each other?
Speaker 3: Me and No, I'm not fighting Rory for no amount of money.
Speaker 1: No wait, what about the exhibition ship that they be doing, like the friendly ship?
Speaker 3: Like no knockouts. I'm not fighting Rory. They couldn't pay me enough to fight Rory. Oh wow, why it's my guy. I'm not fighting my guy like crazy, I'll beat the ship out of if they was to give me. If they were me and Demaris Cafe, I've been waiting like I don't as I say, me and Demaricus Caf because she might really take off for me like me and damaras Ca Fae but not me. Or I wouldn't fight, or he just had a stroke like somebody in the world Chap. I wouldn't do that, honestly.
Speaker 1: That is like I need to be very careful with what would I like say to anyone, like even just walking down the street. My equilibrium right now, my balance one.
Speaker 2: Hit, y'all ask spinning and fall back pockets, front pockets, how much might put me down?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I wouldn't fight, damn And you used.
Speaker 2: To definitely be that guy. We used to go out and getting drunk and used to pop a lot of ship. Yeah, nah, pop a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Was I always unfortunately down to fight and didn't always win? Yes, but I was never a pop ship guy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't see Roy. Rory wouldn't start nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm not like I saw Rory try to beat up the fucking guy in the parking garage.
Speaker 5: What did you try to.
Speaker 3: Fight a guy in a parking garage for? I don't even reve wrong.
Speaker 1: I forgot what it was, but I do remember reacting the way I react, and I would it that way unless I was really Oh, why.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to fight the parking lot of tens? No, you're like he was wrong, like it was. I don't know, like who put my seat back? Who put my seat back? Like?
Speaker 1: Yo, you tripped bro getting the car related? No, he just I forgot what he did. He did something. I just can't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: Well, I would have got that mad a parking lot of tendant possibly do unless he damaged your car or something like car was fine. I can't what could he have done for you want to fight him? This was how long it was?
Speaker 2: This This was twenty twenty two, but it was there with February twenty twenty two. It was the day my best It was the day I had buried my best friend. So I was there physically, I wasn't there mentally. And Rory had taken me and some of my homegirls out so that, like I could feel better, to get distracted or whatever. And I don't remember what it was, but Rory was really trying to beat up the parking. I don't know what it was. I really don't know what it was. But we was all out drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, I'm glad you changed it, but you can't. All I'm saying is you can't do shit like that now. Wrong? Right and different. You can't do shit like that now? No. Yeah, one wrong step and I knocked myself out. Yeah, just walking there. You'll want me to get in the ring with my guy. I wouldn't do that but healthy though.
Speaker 1: If it was at the right price and we were sparring, that could be fun. I've sparred well. Last time I spared my cousin, he broke my ribs. See Jesus, that was right when we started this podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't like you, you know what, I know? That's my guy. Shout to Patty Farrell, So why would he His name is who Patty? Oh? I thought you said Peggy. You can't fight nobody named Patty. He said like he was a wl to weight champion.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 1: Really he's the I mean he's a trainer now at World Boxing Gym in Jersey City. He was a professional fighter, Patty.
Speaker 3: You have to be a Irish man named Patty. You have to be a fucking fighter or a podcast engineer.
Speaker 1: Patty Farrell got to be a fighter far professionally and now he's a Jersey City firefighter.
Speaker 3: You go shout to Patty. That's what's up?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: My god? Patty? Yeah, he probably well build or too keeping us going? He married. Uh, I've already said too much about him once. Jaws next this Shaw's next is bad money?
Speaker 2: Do you plan all like getting back into I know you were doing kickboxing, like boxing?
Speaker 3: Kickboxing is crazy?
Speaker 2: Well boxing for a while, you're one now it's called j tabo ho.
Speaker 3: Shure. That bring back a lot of man that was. That was a dangerous time in the city, man, depending on what side of the line you was on it. I think it was real dangerous back then. Man. Did y'all laugh at that? Hell? Yeah? Tabo Ho is hilarious. That's funny. Yeah, laughing here we get out there, it's stone faces, Nigga ain't laughing and ship and yeah it's funny though he said, I'm trying to kick knowledge you Tabo Ho. And now look in Yankee Stadium. Love it. You know. He gets the friendly spar and that everything. Finally a good little friendly wrap feed. That's all.
Speaker 1: But I'm allowed to like do actual physical activity as of my appointment that I had on Tuesday. But no, I'm not going to be getting back in the ring anytime. So I'm gonna like try to jog this weekend and see how that goes. Oh good man, Yeah, maybe like the stair, but I do want to get back like at least twice a week, maybe not sparring, but actually going back to the boxing gym for sure. That that was I was in my happiest time when I was hitting the bag. Polls, you need to get back there. I'll go out of yelling at parking atendants.
Speaker 3: I'll go with you.
Speaker 2: Huh boxing, Yeah, I need to let out a lot of frustration.
Speaker 3: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: This is not going on? But I was thinking about boxing. I feel like that would help.
Speaker 3: I feel like you always got some shit going you. Are you okay? It's life treating you like fine?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 3: I'm fine? Oh much? She got you gotta take boxing classes to let some ship out you not fine? Baby?
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody has like pented up like things. No, yeah, okay, sure, but just to be like, yeah, I need to like I'm not drinking anymore, remember, So I need to know for married.
Speaker 3: Peach has Peach has been lowering me out.
Speaker 2: Peach has to be learned me out like like cousin it underneath the fucking the great, like holding up like martinis, and I have not been taken them. I'm ignoring his text, I'm ignoring his calls.
Speaker 3: I was last weekend. It's August sixth, four days.
Speaker 2: Hey, mad A lot going man. I haven't taken it though, and I'm not going to. So I feel like boxing will.
Speaker 3: Be a good outlet marriage. Your ass is gonna be drinking this weekend. Cut the ships. September. Push to September. I am no push to September. No.
Speaker 2: If I start drinking right now, I won't stop. Like I told her, I'm like, if I start drinking now, I won't stop. So this is a good time. Let's not drink when you like, you know.
Speaker 3: How long how many days it has been since you had to drink? Eight? That's a lie? Oh no cold? So seven that's a lie. Was cold? I was drinking last weekend? We ain't was the first. So five days, five days, five days in the summer in New York, that's good. That's not good. That's hard. Pe supposed to be doing it with me. He can hit me yesterday, like y'all, I relapsed. Five days of not drinking is not hard to matter in New York City in the summer. Five days is not hard to not have.
Speaker 2: We walked past a drink. Every time you walk out the door, you walk past at least five drinks.
Speaker 3: Yo. When I leave out of here is happy hour, okay in an area that has some great habit, great happy hours, going straight home. I was at the Cold Show.
Speaker 1: I went up to try to find a coffee because that's like what helped me at the jay Z Show. I went stood in line, Zach, just have a coffee please, Like, oh we got rid of that because of COVID.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, what that was the craziest. When Rory came back to the scene said that, I was like, I was ready to leave at that point. I was like, all right, get me out of here, Like what do those two things have to do with each other? We stop selling coffee because of COVID. It's twenty twenty six in the Barclays Center.
Speaker 2: Well also, well, to be fair, I would have been like, no, we got rid of coffee because somebody's fucking buying if we have three people who access for a coffee this year, Like the fuck is going to the Barclays ordering coffee?
Speaker 3: You don't think the fastball games and coffee is the most normal thing to have in any arena, you do, know how any coffee and beer? That's true of the most tom and drinks probably in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, parents that go to like bring their kids to shows and music, they probably don't like, yeah, I'm gonna get a coffee or something like.
Speaker 3: Like the announcers people that work in is like, yeah, they're drinking coffee.
Speaker 2: You need coffee in the arena. That's in fact, me and PASB White clawed up. Now, how about like not.
Speaker 3: Selling coffee because of COVID? But what the fuck are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm never going to the Barclays again. I'm never going.
Speaker 1: There was only one stand that had a Yankee Stadium and it was one of their like personal ones. The only reason wasn't because of COVID that they said, we didn't think anybody would want coffee, hot coffee in ninety degree weather. And I was like, you have a good point. Yeah, So what was this at Yankee Stadium for the for the jaz ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you found some coffee though, D Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was one stand had it in Yankee Stadium. That's a fact, a d in the pots because they didn't think anybody would was at a jay Z show in ninety three weather, like let me get coffee.
Speaker 3: We get a hot lot to him. You know.
Speaker 2: The Yankee Stadium had a whole steakhouse. I discovered that because the drink lines were so long. I was looking for the bathroom and I was like, oh, it's the steakhouse. I went there, got me a little app and some drinks.
Speaker 3: Oh no. The Yankee Stadium they got they gonna take care of you everything for you hung in Yankee Stadium. It's gonna cost you show, but you're gonna eat though.
Speaker 1: Listen, going to buy the steak at Yankee Stadium is the highest form of capitalism you could ever do.
Speaker 3: One like this. You doing a hide with you. If you can eat a steak at Yankee Stadium and you're doing in life like you do, things are okay for you without a doubt. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got a drink that was a double was thirty five dollars.
Speaker 3: I was like, you got it though.
Speaker 1: I went and bought that expensive ass fear of God shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh, you have too much money for me. Ran into Jerry on the field area. He said, why do you buy that? I said, Ben, I will go return this.
Speaker 2: I would have returned that ship right then. Stay right here, actually come with me.
Speaker 1: He said, Now, why would you buy that? I said, I was trying to support you. I will go return this right now, right now. Yeah, just give me your address. I was like, all right, man, Last time I support.
Speaker 2: My friends, y'o tell them to say some merse for the pod like man.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: He sent Jay elected peak coat for for the fall that they're putting out. I told Ja, I said, we share that coat. That's our coat.
Speaker 3: We share that coat. You and Jail could fit the same coat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, be a little oversized on me, but like for arms, a little bit stronger than yours.
Speaker 3: Thank you, no, yeah, thank you for that observation. I appreciate it. Thank you for that. Baby D loved im. Sorry, sorry yet, mall.
Speaker 1: Boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless Please please unlock your savings twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan. I don't have any more times I have to tell you, moll. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price acts. You can keep all the phones that you have in your pocket and the number, but save up to six hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers with the seven phones you have six hundred times like, look at all the money you say, so, stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boostmobile dot com today.
Speaker 3: Based on average annual single line payment of AT and T verizony T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off for details, visit boost mobile dot com. Do you got to see any of this? Cameron Cardi b stuff I heard a little bit about it.
Speaker 1: Let's be y'all know, I fuck with Cam heavy, but I don't know, man, between between Dame and Cam, we have to go to our senior uptown correspondent. All those uptown rules. Y'all tried to tell us that Harlem sticks together, Harlem's not messy. Harlem doesn't do that. I'll be doing some messy that shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, collectively, Harlem is pretty much sticks together. But there's some pockets to be with Halem that don't fuck with each other.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I've seen this crime statistics doesn't look like yeah, and sticks together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody does not stick together in hall them. I can promise you that. But yeah.
Speaker 1: Caim went u on his podcast and told the story that Cardi's team had reached out to him about him doing a verse for Cardy years ago. I forgot what she wanted to redo. This was before she redid the Imaginary player ship. She had asked Cam.
Speaker 3: I forgot what.
Speaker 1: Cameron record it was, but they wanted to redo one of the Cam records and have Cam do a new verse on it. Cam's like, I don't know if I get around to it. When's the album dropping? And Cardi's team was like, we not dropping the album without you doing this, so like, we need you to do this now because we needed asap so we could put it out.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: Y'all, but Okay, blocked out an hour and knocked it out, sent it to them. Obviously they had talked about either payment or an interview, same situation with the cold thing.
Speaker 3: Right years passed. He said, he's like, I.
Speaker 1: Forgot about it. Then my homegirl came up to me and say, yoh, the new Cardy's dope. He said, I don't even know about it. It was the imaginary player shit came out and he hit Cardi's team and was like, are you guys either going to pay me or is she going to do an interview?
Speaker 3: Just imaginary played it. No, they went a different direction.
Speaker 1: Originally they wanted to do I forgot what Cameron song they wanted to do, but they want they went imaginary Player instead, got you or. He was saying that they scrapped the camera on one because some of the younger people didn't take to Cardi rapping over the nineties imaginary Player, So like, I think we can't have two of these. Okay, So Cam which He's not the first artist.
Speaker 3: Some artists.
Speaker 1: If you ask me to do a verse and you don't keep it, that got nothing to do with me. Yeah, I still work, Like you have to pay me for my time. And if you're telling me it's not that CARDI didn't like the verse, it's because you guys had to pivot and do a different direction because of your other shit.
Speaker 3: What I got to do with that? Yeah, you still owe me my either interview or whatever. Yeah, I held up my end of the bargain.
Speaker 1: So I'm on board with Cam all the way here and to the point I was with Cam with the jakshit for how long that took?
Speaker 3: Like, now you're ignoring me. Now.
Speaker 1: The only way I can get your attention after a few years is I got to send you a lawsuit, Like I don't want to do that, but you're not replying to me, right, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Still with Cam through all this.
Speaker 1: Then he goes, if y'all don't give me my money or my interview, I know some people on y'all team that be on all fours and like to get their booty lit and they booty play with and I got the text messages. I'll leak everything and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, can't what the fuck is wrong with you? Wait? What yo?
Speaker 1: No, the same way I just made a left right there is exactly how he did. I was like, whoa wait, I was just on board.
Speaker 3: Well wait a damn minute. His response to that was, I know people on your team that be on all fours.
Speaker 1: By the way, he also gave Carti a lot of beaill. He said, Cardi may not know anything about this. There's a lot of people in the music industry that will promise some shit on behalf of an artist don't even know it. He was like, Cardi made Carty. May hear this and go, what the fuck is Cam talking about? A lot of people do that ship yo, yo, I'll make sure Cardi do an interview if you do this. Fus like, fuck, Cardi ain't say that. So he wanted to make it very clear this isn't specifically a Cardi thing more than people on her team. But those people on the team, he happens to have a lot of dirt on in their sexual preferences, and they're freak. You know, their freak flag goes a little high and waves. It's that half master right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But that being like your Cam is to be fair, that's like black male, like you just like did admitted.
Speaker 1: To so a part of yeah, I was looking at the timeline. It didn't really go the way I think Cam thought it was. A lot of people were like, this is revenge porn.
Speaker 3: That's revenge form black mail, Like that's like a leader, that's not revenge. Wait, he has video. He was alluding to having a lot of evidence. Oh yeah, you can't do that. I thought he was say he was going to like start naming some names or something else, say that it's not revenge porn. But if he was talking about putting out picks and videos, yeah, you can't do that. But look at the lynch you gotta go to just to get.
Speaker 2: And if I'm if I'm said person that be on all fours, like I'm can't card.
Speaker 3: You up, Like, yeah, we might need to clear that. We gotta do what we gotta. Yeah, we gotta go ahead and send that. Either do that or he can live it as truth. Now, I mean, yeah, what is that Clam's an activists, It don't matter no more like that ain't that ain't really used?
Speaker 2: Now what if he's married. I was about to say he might have a girlfriend or family.
Speaker 1: Don't because sometimes that that other dibbling, dabbling d l ship is with men that are married with children.
Speaker 3: We've seen all kind of deal accusations, and girls still be humping on these dudes. I don't care, not the majority, bore that is. That's the exception, not the rule. Only in Atlanta. I just want to know when we're going to start being real. But let's be real. Nobody cares about that ship. Nobody cares about that. Either way, you shouldn't leak intimates that videos. No how big is s cams platform, Like, you're right putting out pictures of someone on your platform. I agree, Like, but my thing is what's going to happen after that. It'll be the talk for fucking of hours, and then something else that happen and people keep scrolling and nobody will visit that ever again, nobody even talk about it, even how much crazy shit that we saw where we're like, yo, that's fucking wild, Like we don't even think about that shit no more weed crazy. Know we probably don't even know who this person.
Speaker 2: Is, yo, But that I said, shaw shit, niggas listen to music now, perfect example.
Speaker 3: Nobody even talks or thinks about that shit no more. Nobody. Everybody cared at that time. Either people cared at this, So back to what the fuck I just said, nobody cares. Let's stop acting like that's gonna affect somebody's life, all right. Stop either way.
Speaker 1: Whether someone's closeted dl uh out about their gainess but only amongst their circle. Everyone should have their own right for to police their sexuality to know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I agree with someone else, shouldn't. I'm not saying that makes it okay for Cam to put out a picking video somebody. No, that's crazy. I'm saying if he did that, ain't gonna affect the person's life at all. They might start to go fund of me. He might make twenty million doing that. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: You don't know what people's parents believes are, what religious beliefs they have.
Speaker 3: You don't let me tell you something. If you got parents like that, that's holy roly like that. That's not all that they already know you gay. No they don't. Sometimes they don't. Shit, I don't know that that.
Speaker 1: The gay outing package now is five K for a lad interview and then you got to move on with your life.
Speaker 3: You started to go from what's the worker that worked at Auntie N's, what's the go fundme for?
Speaker 2: Like, what are you?
Speaker 3: What are you raising money? Because remember day they fired her for saying a word, right, remember they fired her for using the N word. They started to go fund me for she made like over five hundred thousand. Well, if car how many shifts you would have to work at Auntie and He's to make five hundred thousand dollars. I was cashed out. Nobody, Yeah, like that, nobody cares about that ship.
Speaker 1: But if Cardi b fires this gentleman for being gay, then a go fund me with Cardi Cardi would do that.
Speaker 3: Of course she's not doing that. That's what I'm saying. What is it affect the marriage? Okay? Yes, family parents may be like, oh, we didn't know you was into that lifestyle. Cool, what is that gonna change? You're not invited to Thanksgiving dinner. That's like, I know you don't give a fuck, but like that's important to some people. Go to Cardi's house with things Giving dinner. She can probably got better food anyway, Oh my god, who gives a fuck? I mean, I'm sure there's a chef. I'm sure. I'm sure. It's like we're talking about, like your family's gonna just as an adult, your family's gonna disown you for your sexuality. Are you serious? Like, come on, bro, I don't think no. I don't think nobody that's around Cardi comes from a family that's gonna disown them if they're gay. I disagree who for sure, I'm sure Cardi has a I think anybody around Cardi. I think anybody that's around Cardy, that's working around Cardy, I think they're probably it's safe to say that from New York to East Coast, like, we're not. That's not a part of our coaches, disowner.
Speaker 2: Forget how many of your friends general cultures first generation you're making first generations, your first generationes that.
Speaker 3: But it's not accepted. That's not the point. It's not accepted. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to just throw out nobody cares if you're gay shit, because that's not true. You live in New York City, you're black American, and you're in an urban space, damn or everything is accepted by us, not everybody the world. The rest of the world does not operate like that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's pivot here. Should Cam apologize for that? Because to me, for Cam apologize that. You can't threaten. It's a matter of Cam. I think that's now that's wrong. You can't say you're gonna even though I don't. Cam is probably joking when he said that, But I'm just saying you can't.
Speaker 3: I joked about that. That's just part of a fake ops that I know. Yeah, you should never out anybody that that's not. No, you shouldn't do that. But again, if somebody is out, and if somebody's gay tape leaked today online and a celebrity like the tape is hi, I don't know why gay tape. Okay, gay sex tape is that better gay sex tape? It's a topic for six hours. Maybe Ronaldo will fucking sign with a US American soccer team right after that. Nobody's even talking about your gay sex tape anymore. Which Ronaldo had a gay sex tape. No, I said Ronaldo will sign with it, got that's bigger news than you having a gay sex tape. Nobody cares, That's what I'm saying. Nobody gives a fuck, Like we gotta stand he cares. Yeah, But I just thought I don't know. I just don't think that that's the the thing that it once was before, Like oh my gosh, he's gay or she's gay. Who cares. Nobody gives a fuck. We don't watch people get fucking sexually assaulted. They can still support them. We see it from no your body. Y'all still post all Kelly songs on your fucking stories. Separate the art from the man. Get the fuck out of Oh my god.
Speaker 2: When I was in Virginia, I went out with my sister and there was a full R. Kelly Like I bet it was a full R Kelly set. Mind you, I live in New York, so like, if you it's risky playing Rlly out here because the most crowdles were boo yo ass if you play R Kelly out here and you don't get hired.
Speaker 3: Sure, But I was. There was a full R. Kelly set, and I was like, oh, y'all like groove this ship. Like nobody. I'm the only one looking around, like what the fuck were doing? Let me tell you how weird it is now. I purposely somebody had posted it was some some shit that came across my Instagram, and they was like in the record shop and they was playing R Kelly. I purposely comment to said turn that ship off. Not how many people comm and I knew this was gonna happen. Nah, we turning that up? Sick you. This is how the world is now, you weird. You're a widow. If you don't support somebody that's sexually assaulted the child, you're a widow. Now that's crazy as fuck. So y'all go sit there, tell me that somebody being just gay an adult having consensual sex with the same sex people that I'm like, oh, that's crazy, Like who nobody? People do not get You're aware though, if you have a stance on yo, they sexually so somebody get him the fuck out of here. Now they're looking at you like, yo, So with you, bro, what's up with me? Y'all sitting here playing this man's music doing this to supporting this with y'all know what he did. And because I'm saying turn that shit off now, I'm awadough I'm a hater.
Speaker 2: I'm hate their currentory off. You say turntory off, they be.
Speaker 3: Ready to turn this. So this is what I'm saying when y'all say shit like out gay consensual sex with adults no, bro, people don't give a fuck upbout people being sexually assaulted. Of course, so what are we talking about, bro? Consensual? Come on, man, nobody cares about that shit. I get it for the moment and they'll be like, oh shit, I didn't know that person was gay. It to be a little you know, but right after a couple of hours, nobody cares about that. I'm sure Cardian, the whole tea would have been like, I could have told y'all that they probably know that already. That's probably how she found out who did it exactly. He's talking about Tony to knowing Cardi. This is probably exactly what it was the group chat, like, I can't think he got the t on her. She no, Cardi No, Like, come on, like, we you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what I'm saying. Nobody is just that nobody cares about that ship. That's funny, that's all.
Speaker 2: So I had a question for y'all because I got into an argument with a man who was trying to tell me because huh huh, I'll stay with him. Great, I said that. I think that's our Larson has the potential to be like huge if she just has isn't she already She's already. H that's not that I'm talking Taylor Swift huge. Oh yes, if she gets the right team behind her and has that one album that just like makes her inescapable, I think she can be.
Speaker 3: Not many people could be Taylor Swift huge.
Speaker 2: I'll say Ariana Grande huge, right, And he said, nah, she's not next. Olivia Dean is next. When it comes to that pop superstardom.
Speaker 3: It's it's different. And that's what I said. Olivia Dean is completely different from Zara Larson. Zar Larson is more in the Britney Spears trajectory. Olivia Dean is. She's a I mean, she's a star, but I don't. I wouldn't say pop though, Like it's a different type of pop.
Speaker 1: She's a more like Billie Eilish worlds would you say? I'm asking you guys seem way more well versed in.
Speaker 3: Olivia Dean is more. She got a little bit of ass, right, Yes, I'm mixing up my wife's.
Speaker 2: You know, come be the man I need. I got something to give, yes, So she gives more. She makes the type of music that can be played in coffee shops and well, they both do. But I feel like Olivia Dean as a person, I feel like these days, to be the next huge, huge thing, huge pop star, you have to kind of be like polarized. You have to have like that personality that sat that makes people either love you or hate you, makes people want to ride for you. Olivia Dean is just likable across the board, which means that she isn't won't be Her as a person won't be discussed much.
Speaker 3: The music, yes, but her as a person won't be discussed much.
Speaker 2: And I feel like to be such a major pop star now, you kind of need that, like you want people to fall in love with you and not just the music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm tapping out.
Speaker 1: I don't know which which would be the better bigger star.
Speaker 3: I mean it both big star, I think. I mean obviously Olivia Dean had one of the biggest songs right now a Zar Larson is. I think that she's you know again, she's more trending on that Britney Spears side of star. She dances. I think I can see a lot of young girls wanted to look like her, dressed like her, you know, and she again, Olivia Dean, I don't think Olivia Dean dances, she doesn't perform like the way Zara performs. Zara is more performative. She dances has you know, dancing on stage is just a different aesthetic with Zara, it's more of a it's more of a superstar pop star aesthetic. To me, Olivia Dean is gonna make huge song music is going to be huge, like you know what I'm saying. Like, but as far as like just personality, style, look, aesthetic, I think Zara Larson covers all of those things.
Speaker 2: I feel like nowadays it takes, it takes more than just the music you gotta have.
Speaker 1: Oh I mean hell yeah, yeah, I'm confusing everyone. Okay, I know Olivia Dean very well. Yeah, okay, okay, I'm I was thinking of who's the white girl that has a little bit of ass, that's a white pop star that's all of a sudden they post, no, it's another girl. I think it isn't Olivia something, Olivia Rodrigo. I don't know either way. Now Olivia Dean is is out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, she's she's she's always pretty successful.
Speaker 2: But when we're talking about like hot Cooper stardom, like that girl like the tailors, the Britney's, the Grande's.
Speaker 1: When was the last time we had like a traditional white pop star like the way Brittany was where you have the dance, the video, that whole package, Like Taylor's up there with a fucking guitars singing her songs. But yeah, she's not Brittany, She's not Christina.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Bigness. We're not talking about the I'm asking a new new question, like is that gone? If it is? If it was Zara's bringing it back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, watching this Lola Falsa shit, that does look more Brittany esque with the dancing.
Speaker 2: So they tried to make Tate McCrae be that right, But the thing about Tate McCray that is big when you're trying to be like the pop superstar, when you're trying to be the Brittany's whatever, the Christina you have to the black Scotta like you too? And was Miley an attempt at that?
Speaker 3: Miley was never.
Speaker 2: Really a dancer, but Miley was the big pop star. I mean, Brittany's in her own name with I'm just saying that, but yeah, Miley, Miley was Miley. Miley Arianna is who I would think of Miley, Arianna Olivia Rodrigo for a while. But yeah, they, like I said, they try to make it Tate McCray, but she just people don't really care, you know, Cza, she's out of here. She's perfect.
Speaker 1: I mean she does fit that Brittany category where I can't tell if she's twenty one or thirty eight.
Speaker 3: So no, she's definitely a Britney.
Speaker 2: So she's twenty eight, Okay, Yeah, she nailed it right in the middle and she can tarkansing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, she's talented. She headlined.
Speaker 2: I don't think she was the headliner. Tate McCray was the headliner.
Speaker 3: Damn. He's just looking this up because Peg knows his whites. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Uh like aero shoto if was drone or helicopter of Uh a lot of losing, Yeah, never seeing anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they just sell it. I wanted to be at more than that. It looks so bad. Yeah, I can't. I can't do events like that. Yeah, it looked like like that. Oh my god, that's insane. That's a lot of people to be performing in front.
Speaker 1: Of That's I wouldn't that's Look, there's not even space around the speed, Like, holy shit, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah nah, I can't. I'm not designed for that. My nervous system is not designed for that. But it doesn't feel as packed.
Speaker 2: It feels packed when you're in there, but you know, when you're moving around and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's bad, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've been the festivals that are sold out and running through those type of areas, but all the way to the back usually like it trickles out a little bit around the get. I don't know that like looked unwalkable. Yeah nah, oh cool, and didn't it just rained like a few hours before that.
Speaker 3: Everyone just wetting wet hot hot dog water. Everybody like hot dog water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, I gotta catch up. I want to see a live show though, who's our No, that's you gotta catch up on your whites, you.
Speaker 3: Know, look all right, you don't know your whites. You gotta go the West round update you iOS when it comes to the whites. So Roy, you're voting over our large thing. You're voting Olivia Dean.
Speaker 1: Well, I've only listened to Olivia Dean's music, so I'm not sure about They're two different artists though, there.
Speaker 3: Are two different artists.
Speaker 2: Olivia Dan makes absolutely incredible music, but I feel.
Speaker 3: Like that's all right that Midnight Sun that's my small ship. You heard her do acapella at Lollaalza. Yeah, she could sing, she's she's really She's not like a studio artist where they just put a pretty girl in the studio and put all the bells and whistles around it. Like she can really sing.
Speaker 2: But one thing I've I've realized recently, a lot of these artists and this is no shade to Zara, have pitch correcting MIC's.
Speaker 3: That's like almost all of them. That's a bunch of people that's not just that. Don't just stop with we get name a bunch of I've been to plenty of shows. I'm like, you can hear it, yeah, and I'm not mad at it, like sound as close to the record as possible. But then there's some who are absolutely against that and they're like, no, but I can really sing all key.
Speaker 1: So you know, I don't think there's a single artist on that type of level, on like a festival stage or arena stadium that does not have.
Speaker 3: A pitch correct mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's almost you can like the sanger. They all have one, especially if you're dancing. It's there for safety. Yeah, like certain records, we're gonna put the pitch correction on it because you're about to do a whole court breath.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a single artist that doesn't have a pitch corrected mic.
Speaker 3: As long as it's a lot. Now, if it's ballad time and it's just you and the piano, the keys and that, and then you're using it, I'm looking at you crazy. But when you're dancing and moving around and jumping, this explosion shit happening, I'm not mad at you having a pitch corrected mic.
Speaker 1: But Beyonce doesn't have one on when she performs. I care when she's getting busy. I'm sure there's some TV tracks something that is going to help.
Speaker 2: Just just in case there's a TV there might be a track in a back, But Beyonce does not use a pitch corrected mic.
Speaker 3: She will come up here. Who your ass? If she heard you say that I don't dance or not a pitch correcting mic. But you know if she did didn't, nobody would care.
Speaker 2: But he said, did you see the minor league baseball game national anthem?
Speaker 1: I mean I saw people talking about it being the worst thing that's ever happened, was singing, I think it was a group.
Speaker 3: Let me play it. We can play it, right, Yeah, we should be able to play this America. Of course we can if they flag that's crazy? Was so proud?
Speaker 5: Why nice?
Speaker 4: Drive?
Speaker 3: Sad?
Speaker 5: Rwe worse?
Speaker 3: Can you stand up? Please take take your hat off? Okay, that's enough, About to get busy now. That was worse than Carl Lewis. Car Lewis and the name. Ya don't remember that? No, Wow, show my age, Age, Olympia, Show my age. That was terrible. That was good and terrible good. Sometimes I want to like, do you think old people know when they go viral? No, they don't even know what that is?
Speaker 1: Like, do you do you think the three of them have any idea that this is the thing on the internet called I've never seen?
Speaker 5: Oh see? Can you see.
Speaker 1: I'm making more down.
Speaker 5: The free.
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: That was the craziest ship ever. Did you watch it in real time? Hell? Yeah? That was the nets and the bulls playing. Hell yeah, I watched that game. Didn't you have a crazy one? Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I mean awful one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A couple of people did. But that's the one worst one I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Like Carl Lewis, Yeah, that's the worst nat ever. That lady though, that the minor league. She's she's she's she runner up. She teether in the line though, like because you could tell, you could tell, you could tell. She's probably like the choir director at church. She probably thinks she really could sing, and they just allowed to do that because she won't let nobody else do it. She's one of those old black ladies that's she ain't letting nobody else do nothing. So it's like, all right, go ahead, let her do it. She thought she was killing that.
Speaker 1: I felt like y'all just didn't understand the ox if she was trying to take us.
Speaker 3: She ain't understand it either. Carl Lewis said, I'm about to make up for it. You know, I'm about to make up for it with bro. You know you're still doing that. Yeah, you're still supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Is he a sa Like when the cheating husband gets called, I'm make up for it and then he gets caught again, It's like, all right, the door give me flowers. Track athlete, one of the greatest sprinters ever, So why was he singing.
Speaker 3: It was that whole range. Yeah, you're trying to show that he had. It was that whole like. It was a time where they were trying to get like big names athletes and stars to kind of like do the anthem like, oh he sings too the word Okay, let me call do it like in front of Michael Jordan. In front of Michael Jordan. He didn't have to like audition. I mean, I'm sure he had to like get there early and do it like a you.
Speaker 2: Know, down check sound check ain't checked will enough, they ain't check it sound I mean you might have killed it.
Speaker 3: The sound check, you know, the crowd might have you know, made him nervous. Mike's standing right there, you know, it just made him a little nervous. It's the people. It's the players like trying to laugh that ship's cool.
Speaker 1: Singing in front of Michael Jordan, I'd be nervous. As if you don't know how to sing, yeah, period. Michael Jordan's right there, I gotta sing yeah. But if you know how to sing, you're about to sing. Carl Lowis don't know how to fucking sing. He should have never been out there, man, You should have never been out funny if he sprinted out of there, he had that real high run to Carlos, he was better, Yo, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Mar Can I get your rendition of the National Am just a couple of lines.
Speaker 3: And j'all legend voice. Don't do that, man, because see you're the Democrat there. Y'all do sh like that, And I don't like John Legend. I hate y'all'll do that man singing joll Legend voice.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, you know the runs would be crazy on that one. That National anthrom probably takes five minutes.
Speaker 3: How long would O say? Can you see me? And he gonna give you a piano solo? You know he gonna give you a piano solo at the bridge.
Speaker 1: Y'all, ain't I told you when I went to the the auction for the art and everything, and John Legend was there when I went with chance. Uh yeah, he sang in the middle of history. I was trying so hard not to laugh, just thinking of y'all.
Speaker 3: Like, yo, yah, y'all, because y'all it was a sensitive time and y'all hated when I was on my ship. But y'all don't give me enough. When John Legends sing for them fire men. No, I was right there with you. I brought it up again. That was the most That was the dumbest ship Like it's okay for us to be like why, Like, there's no reason John Legend should be visiting a fire. What was at the LA fires in l A? Why is John Legend at the fire station singing ordinary people to fire fighters? That's just like singing ordinary people like it's like, we don't need that keeping the morale. That's not gonna do it ordinary, John, get out of here. It depends how you look at it, though, because they listen to John Legend. They don't care about John Legend. Everybody listens to John No, no, if they do not.
Speaker 2: When I say when, I mean everybody listens to John Legend is you can't go throughout life without hearing John Legend.
Speaker 3: Everybody listens the same way everybody the firefighters when John leg and walked up to that firehouse, they had to tell them who who that was? I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm sure some of them knew who John Legend was, not all of them, but he's pretty.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there a white fire? It wasn't like a bunch of white boys.
Speaker 1: They love John legend, they support John. White white women love John. Yeah, white men love Johns. Not until they hear ordinary people they're like they did that all that you okay?
Speaker 3: That yeah, I know that song.
Speaker 1: You just like imagine though, coming out of the forest, one of those neighborhoods, like coughing, you get a break, finally gets some water, like you're swapping with the next guy to go in and it's like the girl in love with you. We have to spend special street for the firefighters today, pastevefatuation, get the fuck out smoke. Nobody want to hear that shit. Man, It's okay to be like, Yo, that's just awkward, Like why are we.
Speaker 2: So if he offered this thing at your wedding, you wouldn't allow.
Speaker 3: Him at a wedding. Jology makes sense. He makes one million percent since at the wedding firehouse? No, well, who would you have sing at the firehouse? At the firehouse, you gotta give us some shit to like get us ready to go out there and fucking save the community. Springsteen, Yeah, give us you mean where or not gonna take it? Like yeah, like bond Jovi, maybe like you don't give us that, okay? Can you name somebody black, somebody black, Yeah, give us uh ship, give.
Speaker 2: Us Travis Scott them firefighters on don't know one Travis Scott ship.
Speaker 1: Wait and we're talking about pitch corrected mics. Travis Scott a cappella in a park that's burning down.
Speaker 3: It's lit, it's lit. And I'm like, oh, that's they got Travis Thickets would have been a hike, Like Yo, they bought Travis John Legend, They got Travis Scott scoring my death. Yeah, like, come on, man, give us somebody, I give us somebody gonna get us hip, get us. Yeah, that at the firehouse, go off feed at the lyrics on this cracker window, that'd be ironic. Crack a window at the fire You could you just couldn't help getting that little jokey joke off, could you? What's what's that? Uh?
Speaker 1: What's what's the thing that it's a fucking record? I want to say antidote. Antidote would be very that goes off at a fire sensitive at a fire.
Speaker 3: For fire man Lil Wayne would have went off at the firehouse. Anybody other than little fucking Jo Legend. Put you out, John Legend is not firehouse music. They don't listen to that in the firehouse. If I'm in the fire house and geology come on, I'm definitely changing the station, Like if I worked there, come on.
Speaker 2: Listening, Pandora station. You putting one? If you fight fires.
Speaker 3: Pandora stations, I mean you gotta hear. We want to hear some some up tempo ship in the firehouse. I feel like Bruno Mars Radio. I see why you say, Bruno, but that's still a little too sexy for like Bruno. I'll catch a grenade for your firehouse grenade. Yeah, but when I so, when that saw go off, then what uh? I think I want to marry you? We're not playing at the firehouse twenty four Carre of Magic twenty four Carroen magic at the firehouse signing.
Speaker 2: On a phone. Niggas is definitely playing at the firehouse. They not fighting fires at the firehouse. They chili eating spaghetti, pet and a dog.
Speaker 1: That's your porn brain twenty four care. They're sliding down the poles to Bruno time with glitter.
Speaker 3: Fuck you think going on at the fire house. They don't listening to that ship man.
Speaker 2: I feel like we got mad firefighter listeners too, so shout out all our first responders.
Speaker 3: They listening to us in the Firehouse podcast. For sure, that show definitely shut out to all the fire man man. That's like the that's a job that I respect to the full. Sure for sure. To see a building on fire like I'm gonna go in that bitch, I got him. I got him. You want to about.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of f D and wide shirts that up I'm gonna wear on Monday to record, just just so we know.
Speaker 3: I support the fire man. I support the FDN WY. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: All that fucking like material they gotta wear and running there is hot. I don't have a hot flash. Take all that ship off scalded, scalded, burn it's there.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, that's that's the job I respect they got.
Speaker 1: They work with mm hmmm, two day work week, a right full full benefits. They deserve it, the front of the burning buildings, one million percent.
Speaker 3: Let them have it.
Speaker 2: No, it was this sexy like firefighter I had a crush on one time and I really wanted to put like a cat and me and my homegirl was like, okay, if we put the cat in the try and call him because I'm in his district.
Speaker 3: Will he come get the cat.
Speaker 2: He was like, can I request what fireman? I want to come get the cat out?
Speaker 3: He was off that day, he was on vacation.
Speaker 2: He went off, which cat you talk about? Huh oh haha, funny t ha ha funny When it was funny, like I'm w put my putting your creachie in a tree? It's like, yeah, which cat I'm stuck in a tree.
Speaker 3: With no draws on? Like the mass get your ass, Dad, get your ass.
Speaker 1: Then we have a firehouse close by, like maybe mall should we could shoot some content. Mar could sing the national anthem outside like in the morning for them.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, he got to sing ordinary people. They will call the police.
Speaker 1: Mall singing to ordinary people outside the fire and there's nobody, Like they're not even outside.
Speaker 3: They out fight a fire. They come back like, fuck, is you doing my fucking property? Yo?
Speaker 1: There's a firehouse right across from a Mars school and we have to stop there every time that we walked back from school.
Speaker 3: And they're great.
Speaker 1: They let her fucking climb on the truck everything.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: One time the alarm went off and both of us jumped.
Speaker 1: Like that is loud, Amar screaming I'm screaming please, She's looking for me for security, and I'm like, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's get the funk out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, they're they're super cool to omar and let her do whatever she wants in that firehouse. Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsor, Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook Maul.
Speaker 3: I know you feel like it's the slow period.
Speaker 1: You're waiting on football as long as you talk about, but we do have baseball Yankees' rangeful effect. This summer, Hard Rock Bet has the hottest betting odds in Florida. They're introducing the ten cent Summer Sale, the big Juice Fee, whatever you call it, whatever era you're from, if you grew up in Howard Beach, I don't know, whatever you want to call it. Where cutting our cut on winners, spreads over and under, pregame baseball bets, same bets, better odds, Like what more could you ask for more?
Speaker 3: I love it ten cents. I think I could swing that. If you're ready to step into the battles box, sign up with Hall Rock Bet today in place a five dollar bet. If it wins Roy, you get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of the winnings. That's an extra one hundred and fifty dollars on your account. So grab your bat and swing for the fences. Roory all August long during Harrock Bets ten cents sum of sail. Download the Harrock Bet app today. Row with us pay on bonus bets not a cash offer offer by a seminal tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal Harrock Digital LLC. In all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana. If you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee and Virginia. Do we want to talk about this top dog thing before voicemails? Yeah? Man, he was right about some some things you said.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't have any like insight on that. I just fucking assumed knowing both of those people and how they reacted way right. For those that don't know, stat Quo was on the Company Men's podcast and top Dog did call in and said that U Kendrick started to not really fuck with Game after he brought uh Drake to Compton, specifically because Drake was dissing Kendrick on there, and then Game did end up hitting stack Quo about it and said, hey, man, I didn't know he felt that way. I didn't feel any type of way when he did the power scene with fifty though I think those are are It's a difference, yes, apples and bowling balls as far as a compare. Saying, but if I help grudges, would la Rap even be what it is, which is a fair point. But I feel like that's past now Game and Kendrick can fix.
Speaker 3: That game and Kendrick, yeah, I mean I would think so. I don't know if I don't know if Game really kids to fix it, though I agree with you like I think that because you know, obviously he just had the verses and he said you know he was doing the song with Drake, he said, Yo, this is my nigga. I don't care who feel away about it. So you know, I mean, I don't you know, I just I just think that you know, Game is just you know, his his side is his side. He's been very clear, very vocal about that. Again, this is just I don't really don't know the root of it. Like obviously Kendrick feels that Drake was talking about him on the one on the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think Kendrick felt a way about Drake didn't say anything crazy on the song, but he's clearly taking a shot because they were taking subliminals at each other for years at that point. I don't think Kendrick was like pissed in the house like yo, Drake said that about. I think he was looking at Game like, okay, you brought him to where we live to say that. Yeah, I think he was way more mad at Game. I don't think he gave a fuck about what Drake. He's like, that's hard for the course we've both been senting shots to Kendrick had sent shots before that. I think he was just looking at a game like, Okay, you're bringing him y'all could have shot the video anywhere. Yeah, shot shooting the shit fucking three blocks from my crib.
Speaker 3: Like, at some point, I think Game and Kendrick gonna have to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Well they've had people found photos and no, no, no, no, no no, I'm talking about Yeah, a converce, a commerce.
Speaker 3: I get it. That's what people can stop doing the whole you know, Compton, We both from Compton. We love each other, love the hood. This obviously maybe not from Game side. I think Kendrick feels a way towards Game. Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying, And that's what Top confirms, Like, yeah, Kendrick, Yeah, but Game, But then you said Games said what that he didn't feel no way? When when Kendrick went and did Power, which was a hilarious scene. I do hope Kendrick gets like into acting because that Power scene when he played that crackhead was yeah, the funniest shit ever.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that was games response, right, Yeah, obviously they them too. They need to have yeah, just them to have a conversation, you know, because there is some underlying things that might manifest into something bigger. If you know, yeah, because when you let things like that just kind of go under the radar and just kind of act like there's not an issue, or somebody does a fell away, there's things that happen where you may do something that may trigger it to where now it's a real thing and it's like, oh shit, I didn't even know you felt a way about any of that. Like, so that's what I'm saying them too, they need to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: And I've also been kind of like, what I you know, guilty of certain stuff like that too, where Game is saying like I didn't feel no way when you did the ship with fifty, but you peeped it. Yeah, you always feel you always peep it. And now if you feel a way, okay, well then now I feel a way about it. But I've been guilty that where I said I haven't felt away about something, but somethimes I'm like, why didn't feel a way then? But now if you feel in this type of way now, I'm like, all right, what do we do?
Speaker 3: Then that turned into I didn't say nothing when you you see what I'm saying. I just I didn't say nothing, but you did human thing.
Speaker 1: I think we all right, Right, so there's plenty of shit I would never bring up in Nord like harp on or care about if you bring some ship up.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I'm saying. So that that's why I feel like they need to have.
Speaker 1: But then you have to ask yourself, did you really not care? Because it's a little hypocritical I'm saying, person done that. Yeah, no saying, but I'm saying this. There's certain things that you can like it would triggered like yo, but I didn't when you did that ship.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't like, I didn't. I didn't know we was on that, So yeah, it didn't bother me. But it's like if what I just did bothered you, like I could have felt the way about that and that shit didn't mean nothing to me. Yeah, So that's what I'm saying, like them too, they need to have a conversation because it's something there. Yeah, I mean, I know, I mean, do you know Top?
Speaker 1: Obviously we talked about the first time I ever heard k Dot was on a game mixtape, but the top end game relationship goes back very far. So I think that's something that Top could probably get the two of them. It's enough mutuals to have a conversations. Its way too many. Because even how Kendrick got early on with the game mixtapes in a round game was because Top had already had a relationship right we game.
Speaker 3: And his whole crew, right, you know, they could have a conversation they need to though, they need to. Yeah, it's way too many. Like we just talked at the top of your mutuals, there's way too many mutuals.
Speaker 1: But and why I think their history goes so deep is we don't really know Top to call anyone to clear anything up. Yeah, because there's some shit that has been said about Kendrick on this records. Shit, I mean everything we talked about the last how many years have we ever heard Top say a thing? But then when it comes to a game thing, you're hitting stack Quot on the Company Man podcast to clear something up about game that nobody was really cared that much about to begin with. To me, shows how deep rooted that entire thing is. Because you didn't clear up a fucking thing with Kendrick, nor did we expect you to. Top has always stayed very quiet. To me, that says more than what stack Quot said. The fact that Top even called him to clear that up on a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says that there's some real like feelings and emotions and tensions behind a lot of that shit, like, and we want to clear certain things up. We don't want things to be said that's not you know, because this situation can be very it's a very tricky situation, is very politics or I'm never even gonna try to understand. Yeah, but they need to know Game. I think Game and Kendrick definitely need to have a conversation about some things though, and I think they probably will. So, yeah, we'll see. Do we have voicemails year? We have one? You have got mail? What's good, Joe? This is Bill from n C. Hey Bill, So I got a question.
Speaker 4: So I'm a big eighties and nineties R and B fan, like.
Speaker 3: I love you know love, I love that time of music. Same.
Speaker 4: I was listening to Keith Swett the other day, and you know, I love him. He's one of my favorite artists from that time. But I was thinking, like, I don't know if he would be as successful if he came out in the twenty twenties. He's not really the best vocalist. Everybody kind of knows that, but he I think he I think he was. I think he came out in the right time.
Speaker 3: So my question to you guys is, what are.
Speaker 4: Some artists that you think if they would have came out at a different time, their career would be completely different.
Speaker 3: We're the good or bad.
Speaker 4: So like, for example, I think if Larry June came out maybe like in a Whisky Leaf of Time, maybe like that twenty ten era, I think he would be completely more I think it would be completely more popular than he is now.
Speaker 3: So it's just kind of cures to see what you got s Thaw. I mean, that's easy. Any rapper from the nineties late nineties that didn't really blow like that, if they was to come out now, they would be fucking incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh you're saying just because they could rap better than Yeah, all right, Well I'll ask kind of a different question based off his though, because I've had these.
Speaker 3: Debates of like what if jay Z came out in this time.
Speaker 1: I think if you have someone that has that type of brain, they would adjust to the times because they're so smart.
Speaker 3: They would be a.
Speaker 1: Representation of a new sound the same way they did it at that point, Like Beans late nineties rap. I don't think Beans is going to sound like Beans if you put Beans twenty one years old in twenty twenty six. If I was gonna still have that same talent, because he has, he's been, but I don't think he's gonna go about it and be the lyrical beings.
Speaker 4: That he is.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, it's what it's tricky because the business changed, the way we listen to music changed. Yeah, I'm just talking about always just from a skill set, like the business, we can't really you know, that's out of our control with technology and you know, being able to listen to music on our phones. And then if you know, I'm listening to music on my phone and Rory calls me, I'm no longer listening to the song. I might forget to go back to even listen to the song once I get off the phone. Like it's just so many different things pulling out our attention now. Well we don't really kind of like receive the music the way we used to before put the music on, you know, that's what it was. I'm listening to music now, Like I said, you have your music playing and you get a text or something pulls your attention away, somebody hits the group chat since a video, you click on the video. Now you know, it's just so many different things. But from a skill set standpoint, I think that if any rapper was to come out now with the skill set of a Beanie Seagull and we see his video on Instagram and he's in Philly rapping like that, everybody's like, yo, that dude is nice. Like it's gonna be a unanimous like whether the songs connect to you know, the consumer and the business of it, how they market him as an artist. That's a whole separate conversation. But just from a skill set, if we was to hear a rapper right now coming out of Philly with Beanie Siegual's skill set, it will be a unanimous that dude is nice.
Speaker 1: But that's what worked at that time. And again, what does she use Jane Beans as examples. Jay came out the gate saying, I'm a hustle just so happens, I know how to rap right. He's even said truth be told. If lyrics so lyrically, I be Tylerbquad like he said, like he's jumper shit down. I'm saying if those guys because at the end of the day. Of course they love the music and love hip hop, but they also were in the projects and we're trying to make money. They're going to adjust to the sound or what's going on at the moment where Yeah, of course Beans would have maybe a freestyle in South Philly on camera with everybody that probably has felonies and unfortunately probably be a rico. But I think he would adjust to some of the sound that is now and dumb down some of his lyrics. Yeah, because he's trying to make some money and not trying to be the best lyrical one at that time. Being the best lyrical person with just Blaze behind you made you a millionaire.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen anymore, And I don't think Beans is going to do it for the love of hip hop, right. I think Beans is going to adjust to what works to make you some money.
Speaker 3: Bleek is another one. Bleak came out in ninety eight. Yeah, well ninety six. Technically, like you know who, he was had to wrap like with and around like you move him a little more to the two thousands. Yeah, difference, I think.
Speaker 1: I think most deaf uh yasin Bee if he comes out in this era he's a bigger superstar than he was back then. I think people take to I think people take to alternative music and don't act like most Depth doesn't have hits that he's singing, rapping. He adjusted, he was not always that lyrical guy all the time. I think that is you can be a superstar. Now we're not superstar, but you could be a star with that alternative sound in this era more than you could when he was competing with the guys that we were doing it now.
Speaker 3: That is Tyler Nah, him and him and him and him and most is different though misfat Booty now and wouldn't ring off like that. They don't want to hear that, shiit bro. This era is we're talking about that mind in this era.
Speaker 2: I literally was just about to say, I don't think if Cole and Kendrick came out right now, I don't think they would have had the career.
Speaker 3: Nobody want that ship now. I'm not disagreeing with y'all, we just don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think y'all are that familiar with most catalog where even like a three stacks when you have love below, you can see the range of the type of music they can make, and I've seen what Tyler has done with that. If you don't think those type of geniuses could move in this era, you're crazy.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that people want to hear that music, that type of music that they will. Tyler does arenas Tyler's music for a long time though.
Speaker 2: That's the thing that like, he's doing arenas because of his cult fan base that he's built. So if you come out fresh right now and have to garner new fans what people are looking for and what's pushed, it wouldn't be as well.
Speaker 1: Obviously, ill you someone that's coming out in twenty twenty six if they're a star already, because it's only been six months. But I'm just using a younger person as an example that went with the alternative route that was not the typical route a rapper took where you're chasing a hit record and is selling just as much as the people that did that. Yeah, I think most could. I think most would be better received in a Tiler era than maybe he was in his. It's easier to get to Like most could have ran the internet instead of having it to try to compete in a virgin record store.
Speaker 3: Like what, Yeah, I don't know. I don't think. I don't think I'm not most not in this era. I just I couldn't see it. I don't think. I don't think these these these consumers now even care to hear that type of shit unless you're already like you came up in that sound, then yeah, But like these young guys trying to listen to that now, they're not trying to hear that type of shit because I'm thinking younger consumers, not us. I'm thinking younger than us.
Speaker 1: Well, his question was he said Larry June and the Whiz era, So I was saying most, That's what I was getting at. No, I don't I don't know what most would do in twenty twenty six because I don't know where this is going in the next few months.
Speaker 3: Saying in the Tyler era, yes, that works. Larry in the Whiz era is interesting only because wasn't that Dom's era too.
Speaker 1: Dom Currency is where where I feel like Larry, Yeah, but I would Land.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it would have been too many. It would have been too much competition for Larry, like with Dom because with Dom was his sound. I agree he was doing then.
Speaker 1: I think what makes Larry so special now is that no one sounds like no one sounds like they're not making that like in that era.
Speaker 3: That is why he shines. And I think in that era, of course he'd still be great.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you have a lot of laid back currency ship you like, yeah, you're compete, you're competing. Huh yeah, you know, I'm saying definitely, he's definitely hit his striding now.
Speaker 3: Like, but I'm willing to bet that him making music back then was because that was the sound coming out of the West Coast that was kind of like the cool guys underground of Doms and you know those guys that was making that type of music where it was like, okay, yeah, we could all be on our own little just talk. Oh we're not trying to be bar you now to be crazy nice. We just talking shit. We just talking slick talking fly shit. Yeah, having a good time like I was. It was right before Ross had taken MMG over to Atlantic. I was at Depth Gym and they wanted to sign Dom under MMG before it went over when they were trying to keep all of MMG. Yeah, before they did the meet, you know, they were still working paperwork out. How do you think that would have went. It'd have been the worst decision Don Kennedy would ever made.
Speaker 1: He flat out said, respectfully, Ross, fuck what you would know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been the worst decision you ever made in hinsight. Yeah hear that. Yeah, without a doubt, he doesn't fit that I get.
Speaker 1: I mean I was seeing what Ross was trying to do with that end. Khalid was definitely coaching and helping at that time of what they were trying to do with MG, and they were trying to sign Stylly me while like they were trying to do a full range up Pill. Remember Pill, they were trying to do a wide range. I was like, oh, Dom at that at my type of party. I was like, he'd be doing MMG a favor signing over there. I think we would have got a great Dom album that would have had the MMG touch.
Speaker 3: But in the long run, now that I know what Don tryann Dom was, the way he did he did his thing was was perfect. I still listen to domb Ship. Don was one of my favorites. Yeah, Like he didn't need to be around a conglomerate like that. It just didn't It wasn't what he was about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ship Yellow was a classic original Dom Kennedy's classic. Yeah, Dom has at least four debatable classic mistaps. Yeah, and Don was early on on selling when everyone was just putting it up on blogs. Don was like, no, give me my fucking seven dollars, bro right, Yeah, he's in there, like damn, I gotta pay.
Speaker 3: The way he did it was was was perfect. Then I went to I caught one of his live shows here at Urban Plaza years ago. I saw a high line packed that ship. Oh yeah, I was surprised at that, Like I didn't think that New York like tapping with Dom like that. Don's one of those he needs some new Don Kennedy. Man, you fuck with Dom Kennedy, baby, d mm hmmm, it's all right, I'll put.
Speaker 1: You on, Okay, not the way I tried to force Freddy gives on you. I think if I played you some Dom, I think you would actually like.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I've heard Dom Kennedy before, but I can't recite a song. But I'm sure i've heard him before. I was really into music during the fucking blogger age.
Speaker 3: It's just ship talks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure I know a song or too, but I can't really who.
Speaker 3: Laid back West Coast music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John Don was dope, but yeah, any any others off the top of your head of artists in different eras, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Griselda in the nineties obviously would have been way, but I think that kind of lands on your larry.
Speaker 1: Anything away from Griselda at whatsoever. And yes, Conway, Benny West, they would have thrived like they're just as good as r But I'm telling you why we love them so much, just because it was so fucking refreshing to hear it, to hear that type of ship though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it goes both ways when it comes to that, because that coming out of the nineties, the whole Wu Tang wave, it would have been tough.
Speaker 1: You know, it would be one of the biggest superstars music streaming antics. Old dirty bastard would be the greatest streamer of all time. And he makes amazing music. Yeah, you put ODB next to Placboy, Max Sky's the limit.
Speaker 3: If I put him next to platforms, let him stream by itself. Let me just let me makes people make music on the spot streams. Yeah, to watch ODB stream that would have been like when he was hosting like MTV, like they went to the hood and was like that was like must C TV, and they just had him for a couple of couple of hours watching him unfiltered on stream. You gotta watch that that MTV news ship when yeah, when he was in Brooklyn by the by the River, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Damn, Coco Jones in twenty eleven, I feel like we would be doing better than she is now. Twenty eleven okay, all right, yeah, like that was the carrying. That was the Carrie Hilson. Yeah, yeah, kind of era Carrie Hilson.
Speaker 3: Maybe Keisha, a little bit of Keisha, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That Erasi Cassie. Yeah, that was a little Cassie was a little before then.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Either way, traditional, like you had Neo leading everything, so traditional R and B was working at that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was Keisha Cole right, yeah, yeah, I can see Coco back then. It's been a lot better. I feel like GEZ in this era.
Speaker 1: Mmm, g Z in this era as a as a twenty year old.
Speaker 3: Yeah what do you mean? Yeah, you think Belly Gang is Geszu. It's the DNA no show.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, of course he definitely has like g Z influence. Yeah, and I appreciate that because he's a ginger like that makes us feel included, Like, yeah, thank you, I appreciate that. But I'm saying g Z with his story that in this era that can only have that Traploor Ross would lose his mind if he had g Z's story like g Z how he raps the music he makes where like that would he's in a video with I like.
Speaker 3: Little Baby, you'd have to move to the side.
Speaker 1: Like j Z might be bigger in this era than he wasn't that for sure with the talent of the music he makes, that sound still works. Yeah, JESZ might defense might make up some ship and cut his run down quicker in this era, but Cheezy would help of Chey Cheesy would be the fucking goat.
Speaker 3: For sure. Yeah, we'll never see nothing like that again though, I think it's over for that, which is fine. No, I'm cool with totally fine with that as a tax things like it's okay, we get rid of some of that, but it's just cool. Let's get to Patreon.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: If you didn't see mall was named in.
Speaker 1: The name this black Icon internet series and we're gonna do our own.
Speaker 3: On pinching series. Funny it was just it was a TikTok, right, No, it's a serious. Well we'll make it. We'll make it a serious now.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna go to Patreon and I have a folder full of whites that mal is gonna try to name.
Speaker 3: I know some of the whites though, I just hope you didn't go too white. I went pretty ship, all right, we'll be surprised though. I know some whites. My mom might be in this hole. You never know. The curve ball up, Oh my god. And from my understanding, you and DeMars putting together. Yeah, got got some black icons that I could throwing here to see. If you know, I don't think I'm gonna be that good at this. I think you're gonna be way better than Marl and Zip. Are you think so?
Speaker 1: Even with the one where Maul went right before m LK, which you know that's a natural progression, there was like black actors like I know the actor, I don't know his real fucking name though. Yeah, so this will be interesting on Patreon. And we're gonna throw Zip in the mix too. Let's see the whites said, Zip.
Speaker 3: Knows all right, you guys ready to wrap it up? Taught to you ill soon be safe, be blessed on our way to Patreons, where you at