Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Why has crime gotten so much worse in Democrat controlled cities in the last few years. Well, you can just look at a chart of violence, the increase in violence nationwide and the BLM riots of twenty twenty starting right around June because of George Floyd.
Speaker 3: Now, as we've discussed here before on.
Speaker 1: The program, George Floyd is treated as something of a martyr, perhaps even a saint on the left.
Speaker 3: Now, there are actual.
Speaker 1: Murals of George Floyd. There are murals up where you'd say to yourself, what are we celebrating here exactly, or what is the point of this painting? To show that a man who was a career criminal, who had threatened to murder a pregnant woman and her baby by pointing a gun at her belly during a home invasion, and who had lots of different lethal drugs in his system and a history of a heart condition, was resisting arrest and had heart failure while an officer had a knee on his neck during an arrest. We know that that then led to the BLM two point zero movement, and it made everything worse for everyone, made the life less safe in this country for all Americans, including the black community, less safe for all of us, the crime rates going up everywhere. So what was the point of it all? Well, it's just Marxist destruction and rage.
Speaker 2: As you know, it's a outlet, if you will, for malcontents in our society to burn things down, to loot, to steel, and then for the criminals to feel like they have a more.
Speaker 1: Freehand to do as they wish. And this continues on to this day because Officer to Thou, who was just sentenced in court by a horrifically smug lib judge, said, you know, I would have expected more contrition from you.
Speaker 3: Officer too.
Speaker 1: Thou was merely present present for the arrest and death of George Floyd. He never laid a hand on him, never did anything that could in any way be seen as accelerating the heart issues of the fent andel everything else in George Floyd's system. The neo on his neck, Yes that is stressful, Yes that's going to cause heart issues. But there was nothing that Officer to Thou did other than just be there and do crowd control. There was a crowd gathering two thou was trying to prevent Look at any arrest where the crowd gathers, officers hold on everyone, calm down, tries to just prevent somebody from getting in the middle of.
Speaker 3: The administration of law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Now, if the administrator of that law enforcement is committing a wrong, that person should be held accountable and should be punished. The guy who in crowd control, though, is just following the playbook of being a law enforcement officer. He's just there saying, hold on everybody. You know, he got almost five years in prison. My friends, officer Thoo got almost five years in prison. So this Asian American police officer is his life is ruined. Isn't five years in prison? He lost his career. He's been completely defamed by the State of Minnesota, destroyed and for what. It's not justice, it's grotesque injustice. Anyone can see that. But this is a political movement, you see. Sometimes they just have to they just have to, you know, feed an officer to the laws the way they used to feed Christians the lions, you know, just to make the mob happy, just to make everyone, yeah, get them. It's disgusting. It's disgusting, but it's also why you're having trouble not just recruiting police officers, but getting the right kind of police officers in a lot of cities. Now that's another major challenge because you're seeing that the people that want to do this job, who want to keep individuals safe, are they going to get into this role, get into this line of work, not if they're going to be destroyed like Officer Thou was. Officer Tho said that his conscience is clear. I hope you pray for him. I hope everyone listening to this as a prayer for Officer Thou. He did nothing wrong and his life has been ruined because the left in this country refuses to look at what really is going on with crime, who's committing the crimes, where they're being committed, what's happening, what policies are leading to this, What social naladies and dysfunctions are resulting in so much crime in some areas and some parts of the country. Won't look at any of that. No responsibility taken for this, no accountability for it among the communities where this is happening. No much easier to blame someone else. Blame the police. Blame the cops. They're the problem. That's what the left says, and it just continues to get worse as a result. And I had mentioned BLM two point zho, which is George Floyd BLM one point oh, the first version of this destructive movement that was in the news cycle this week as well. I will get to it in just a minute. Look, the artificial intelligence gold rush could soon be creating substantial wealth for ambitious individuals who understand this technology. But while everyone's focusing on chat GPT and AI stocks like Nvidia, something incredible is happening less than two miles from chat GPT's headquarters. For the past few months, engineers from Google and Microsoft have been working on a little own crypto project that could revolutionize the AI industry. You have a chance to get into the ground floor of this project for pennies, giving you a rare chance the possibility of turning one thousand dollars into a six figured nest Egg. All this information comes from Tika Tawari, the man who picked the top crypto six years in a row. So this year, Tika, I'd rather this coming month, TKA's hosting a free online strategy session to give you all the details on his number one coin. For this ai boom, go to ai cooin twenty twenty three dot com to sign up for this free event. That's ai coin twenty twenty three dot com paid for by Palm Beach Research Group. So Corey Bush decides that it's time to do a tribute to Mike Brown. Remember Mike Brown. Mike Brown was the individual who led to the first the first version of BLA. I guess it was twenty fourteen. I think twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen. And here's what she put out. She put up this tweet. Check this out. Today is the ninth anniversary of Mike Brown's killing. He would be alive today. If the institutions of racism and white supremacy were eradicated, he should be alive today. We will never forget. We will continue to fight for justice and accountability. This is lunacy. Mike Brown is dead because Mike Brown was a criminal who attacked a police officer after attacking a store owner in the same day because he thought the rules didn't apply to him, and he didn't care about other people, and he had chosen a path of destruction in society. She shared a photo of him in his graduation. They love to do this, the Democrats, the left, they love to show Oh, let's find a picture that elevates Mike Brown, the scholar. It's appalling. Okay, look, I don't want anyone to get hurt in this country. I don't want law enforcement ever have to shoot anybody in this country. But I'm not going to allow law enforcement officers to be beaten and or killed because some people decide that they can be criminals without consequence. And that is what happened here. That is the reality of what Mike Brown did, as evidenced by the investigation that was brought to bear by the Attorney General under the Obama administration, who found that Mike Brown was told to stop he charged a police officer. He was much larger than the police officer. Remember all that stuff about how he's a gentle giant. They're just lying to you about this all the time. That was always the quote, Mike Brown, the gentle giant. Mike Brown this video of him physically assaulting a store or after stealing. So he's a bully, a thief, and a thug, and he got shot because he tried to attack a police officer, and you have a member of Congress who's sharing this photo like, oh, look at this guy.
Speaker 3: He was a great individual who.
Speaker 1: Was killed because of white supremacy, vile lies, lies, and fortunately the Internet, thank you to Twitter, which is now a much more fun place to be. Brown robbed a convenience store. This is in the reader's adding context to this tweet that went viral almost eight million views. Brown robbed a convenience store, attacked officer Wilson, reached into his patrol vehicle, struggled over the police firearm, and was discharged, then charged the officer at gunpoint, resisting arrest. Investigations, including Obama's DOJ, ruled race was not a factor. Corey Bush is a liar, a liar, and a vile one at that that she knows.
Speaker 3: This is what some people want to hear. Yeah, Mike Brown was killed because of racism. No, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Mike Brown was killed because he was a criminal who's trying to harm and even kill a police officer. It was justice. His shooting was just Yeah, that is the truth. That's not saying that you celebrate the taking of life. That's not what anyone's doing. That's not ethical that that's not what's going on here. You don't attack somebody for justly taking life in self defense, which is what this officer did. That's the truth. Democrats, though they don't, they won't call this out. Do you think any Democrats will say Corey Bush, which he said, that was really really unfair to our law enforcement community. It's really unfair. Now, of course, just just blame everything on racism, every every problem racism. Yeah, that's really that's really gonna help. That's gonna do a lot of good. Meanwhile, in Washington, d C. There's a member of the DCCD Council who's calling for the National Guard to be deployed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 1: Men share a collective problem when it comes to energy and stamina. As we get older, we have less of both. It might not show up in one dramatic shift, but it shows up over time in a gradual way. It's directly correlated to the amount of testosterone our bodies are producing. Testosterone is the fuel for our energy levels. The more testosterone we have, the more energy and stamina we can draw upon. For that reason, there's also more focus and drive as well. That's why our friends at Chalk got deep into this issue. And they have this all natural supplement company that makes the best stuff you'll find out there. Their male Vitality Stack supplement has a leading ingredient that helps in a big way. It has been proven to increase diminished levels of testosterone by twenty percent over three months time of regular daily consumption. The sensation you receive from that increase will empower you to a whole lot more every day. Get signed up with Chalk online Chalk dot com, cchoq dot com and save yourself thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life when you use my name Buck in your purchase process. That's a huge savings just for using the name Buck. Go to chalk choq dot com. That's cchoq dot com. Use my name Buck for thirty five percent off. All right, So here is this member of the DC City Council who's saang crime is too high. Deploy the National Guard play it.
Speaker 4: I have spoken with the DC National Guards, and while I have to have more conversations with the Chief Policeman, I have today and the Maya and my colleagues.
Speaker 1: We have a long way to get there.
Speaker 4: We just know that police alone is not getting it done.
Speaker 1: All right, Now, let's let's get into this, shall we. First of all, the national Guard is not going to fix the situation in DC. National Guard can't make arrests. National Guard is not the right tool for this job. But because you would say, oh, well, what about when there's riots and things, we're not talking about riots here, we're talking about individual criminal acts, just a lot of them going on. Now, maybe national Guard being deployed would assist law enforcement in some ways. So I'm not saying it's totally irrelevant or wouldn't help at all. I'm just pointing out the problem here is rather straightforward. The problem is that you have a Democrat run system that does not want to lock up criminals, does not want to lock them up, finds that to be an undesirable, unacceptable outcome. Let me say to yourself, well, how is this going to get any better? A very small number of people in all of these cities right now, the statistics completely bear this out.
Speaker 3: Back this up. A very small number.
Speaker 1: Of people commit of a huge majority of the violent crimes.
Speaker 3: And I mean a small number. I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: If you're in a city, a city like the size of New York where you have eight point five million, if you were to arravvet and not just arrest, incarcerate for a period of years, which is what they deserve.
Speaker 3: If you're to incarcerate a.
Speaker 1: Couple thousand people in New York City, you would see violent crimes go down massively in a short period of time. It's only a couple thousand people out of eight point five million. Why won't they do it? Democrats are ideologically opposed to it. They don't like the demographics of who's being arrested. They think it's unfair, they think that there's a disparate impact. They make a million excuses about how this is society's fault and not the individual's fault, but ultimately comes down to.
Speaker 3: They don't want to punish people for doing crime. That's it.
Speaker 1: Everything else is kind of just noise about this. Everything else is really a distraction from the obvious here. If you were to have prosecutors instead of the Soros backed lunatics that you have in so many places, who say, look, if you do a crime once and it's a nonviolent crime and no one's really hurt, we're going to give you another chance. You do a crime twice again, nonviolent. No one's really hurt, not talking about murders or violent assaults or rapes or anything like that. You know, you got to go away right away with that stuff. But you know, okay, you know you stole again, or you did something bad, you know it strike you get to strike three, and you gotta go away. You gotta spend some time in prison. You've got to spend some time in incarceration. Otherwise what happens is Saudi, Well, you see people get arrested fifty times, one hundred times. There's no punishment, there's no accountability, and so the cities just keep getting worse. And this is what you see in New York's, which you see all all over the country, and people are just sick of it. They're sick of it. It doesn't have to be this way. And then there's also just the organized retail theft situation, which we'll get into here in a second. Well, we've learned the past couple of well, the past couple of years for sure, is just how fragile our banking system is. Inflation, the economy, things can get crazy so fast. So it's important to have diversification and it's important to not just expect things to always be stable and fine. The Oxford Gold Group, that's who I work with, because I think owning a good amount of gold and silver and having it on hand just makes sense. Gold and silver can be protection for your portfolio and in times of economic duress, they can be a really good hedge against the problems that are out there, inflation dropping stock market.
Speaker 3: If you've owned gold, just take a look, take a look at a chart.
Speaker 1: Look at what gold has done over the last oh thirty years, twenty years, ten years.
Speaker 3: It's been a good idea.
Speaker 1: Having some gold makes sense. Eight three three seven zero seven Gold. That's the Oxford Gold Group. It's who I trust. I've got my gold right over here off camera eight three three seven zero seven Gold.
Speaker 3: They make it.
Speaker 1: They've been at this a long time. They can arrange for discrete delivery to your home. Oxford Gold Group eight three three seven zero seven Gold. Here you go, CNBC ran this. Companies say organize retail crime is on the rise, but there's.
Speaker 3: No data to prove it. There's no data to prove it, no notice.
Speaker 1: This retail theft is causing major issues for businesses, but companies are not required to report data on how it's affecting them, and it's impossible to verify their claims, So the companies are lying about how much is being stolen from This is what CNBC. NBC's Business unit comes up with.
Speaker 3: Companies are lying there, just making all the profits and not telling everybody about them.
Speaker 1: Again, no accountability doesn't matter, They just keep lying, you know. It really just comes down to do we live in a society where people are responsible for their actions or not? Individuals are responsible for their actions, and there are constant points and we're all expected to play by the same rules. If we can't answer those questions honestly, if we can't make sure that that's the reality we live in, get ready for the purge, my friends. It's just happening in slow motion, all right. Thanks for being here. I appreciate hanging out with you. Shield High