Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, Before we start this week's episode, we want to let you know that we have a live show Tuesday, December third, at Sony Hall.
Speaker 3: As you can see Missy Elliott here, we'll be doing a dance.
Speaker 1: Wow, bro, don't do that.
Speaker 2: You such a motherfucker. Hate the whole do the ad tell them one night only?
Speaker 1: Sorry? What? No? We even that? No, God damn it. We can't do shit around here, Sony. Come see us December third. George will open at six, show starts at eight, and it is unlike any show you've ever seen. So come spend one night with Mandy and Weezy. I don't like this, you said it like that. Y'all don't really get to spend a night with us. But between APM and about ten pm you gott us. Make sure you click the link in our bio on our Instagram and get your tickets. Now.
Speaker 2: We're looking forward to seeing you, guys, and y'all welcome. Welcome, Bibby. No, I couldn't do the little I can't do the accent. It's not okay, okay, y'all. We welcome to the Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: That was how you sounded when we recorded it. Don't do that, bitch.
Speaker 2: I am your girl, Mandy b aka method Man, d aka that Peach.
Speaker 1: I'm weasy, y'all, and I'm also ashamed. On the episode of four, I want to just get it off at the top. Go ahead, so you don't drag me for it and bring it out. Fine, we have a guest. We normally bring people back. I feel like betweeny years or two, but it's been seven years seven years laterle well, no, we're eight. We are eight years in a difference of age. I was twenty five and we recorded that. Now I'm thirty three. Wow have we been around eight years? Were episode thirty? Y'all? We have wrote Timmy in the building for this episode scotch aka Big Daddy long deck. Okay, I've been.
Speaker 3: To too many night dream ready now I know what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I'm ashamed because there's a few clips so we were we got video because we're like, oh my god, re Tammy's coming.
Speaker 3: You know, bitch just couldn't afford shit back then.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna like you.
Speaker 2: I think we're one of our first guests where we even brought in a camera, and we didn't even post the whole episode.
Speaker 3: We just probably didn't have enough footage on the.
Speaker 4: Thing, like before the curve, like doing like video.
Speaker 2: We brought video on for like when we had guests, So I think you and King Nowir may have been the only people.
Speaker 1: He was like, we could pay the fifty dollars extra books and one of the videos, I make a comment about why I had to leave Florida, which wasn't true. Oh no, let's run that back. Ain't inswered that thing, right, yo, bitch, Yeah, that's why I had to move to New York. I fucked down the whole Florida. Like the whole Jamaican team just was like, it's time for you to go. Oh yeah, like once, see what happens is once you started fucking island niggascause you know they got baby mamas. One comes for you, then the second and third. And at one point I was scared to go to the mall and I was like, okay, you remember her saying it. She said she had because she fucked the whole state down, just busted open.
Speaker 3: Now I'm wearing a blouse and I am a new woman.
Speaker 1: And I don't remember.
Speaker 2: What though, because When we first had you on here, you were you were Drey on power h you did?
Speaker 1: You were uh single with no children? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: And now you are a father and a hoosebun. So crazy. I'm really what are we just? Richard? That's about it? You know what's probably something just to like skinny bitch hold on now. We definitely got one really cute sweet thing between us.
Speaker 3: That happened.
Speaker 1: You were talking about Rein recognized a lot, and you and I were joking like, oh my god, someone took a picture with us.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, and it's crazy, bro, Like, yeah, now.
Speaker 4: You feel about fame now? Like, how are you guys dealing with fame?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: It's two successful, beautiful women. What is it now that from the like what do you learn about yourself?
Speaker 1: Now? The way that we were asking you about groopies and I literally fun girls that listen to She like fans.
Speaker 3: She don't like that?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: You do like that? Like that? I like, I don't. I don't want to. I don't want to fan. Uh you know, have you come down? No? I didn't. I made out with Want of the sex club, but that's not you made out with that one girl after that DC show. I'm making out is not fucking bro and it be on accident. Okay, so you don't you did it by accident? Because question because when you at the club, the club and you got bottles and you lit in the bitches of turk and bending over, you just come out and it just happened. It just happened. You did that or she did that one of the other. I didn't know you, I know.
Speaker 3: Mandy regretted in her that no because she was cute.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, don't make a sense. Can't listen to that. I regret. Literally right after it happened, Mandy leans over to Vinie and I who, oh my god, made out? God, So this is why I stopped drinking. Yeah, you see what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's the decision making that was happening under the influence.
Speaker 3: Well what else has been different?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? So she she she went and listened back to our episode.
Speaker 2: If you guys have not checked it out, it's episode thirty and we are now on episode almost four hundred.
Speaker 1: Just so you can also think about that. Is that not crazy?
Speaker 2: So so she went back and listened because she wanted to see if we had changed any of our thoughts from eight years ago.
Speaker 1: So she did pull some of the shit you said.
Speaker 3: Now, Rosini said he had never been to a sex party.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's still true. No, you've been to a sex party since then? What you do? Because you were asking us, like, what do you I didn't know. I didn't. I didn't know that, that's what I was going to.
Speaker 4: Oh yea wait, wait, swet, No, I didn't know. Okay.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a ditty party.
Speaker 2: I feel like how people were started in court. Oh no, we could bleep the name out.
Speaker 1: I bet you was Jamie fox House.
Speaker 3: But wait, was it just a party that turned into set?
Speaker 4: It was a party that, like if you're downstairs chilling, everybody's kicking and kicking, and then when like when you change the music and like it gets quiet for a second, you can't hear what's going on upstairs.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's like mad situations happening. Somebody is this about forty five minutes, this whole thing gonna turn into that?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: I said, Oh Jesus Christ, Okay, but you say, didn't you say? I mean, look, you wanted to see it started at forty five. I left that in forty seven.
Speaker 2: What made you want to leave, Like what did you see? Was there anything that was like oh shit, this is wild?
Speaker 1: Like what we were there?
Speaker 3: Other famous people there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was other things, and it was just one of those things where was like, oh, man, I don't know what's going on. I don't know what the vibe is. This is this what Hollywood is like?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: This was like maybe a year after I had that interview, so I was still kind of just like young. Yeah, it was like yo, what's going on? So I just didn't feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Glad you didn't didn't go. I think since I've been working in Hollywood at a different capacity, I see how much they take advantage of young men almost just as much as women, like in a very like sneaky we're gonna put you in this, we're gonna do this, or just come here, or like you realize you gotta be cool with this director to get like very weird.
Speaker 4: I mean, especially like you know, for young actors, young artists. Man, if you don't make certain decisions, you don't go fast. I've been offered so much that I just stood on my morals and I was like, now I'm a grind and trust god, I love that. So It's just it's a crazy world, man. So like being a part of that and seeing so much of how the industry works, It's like it made me just say, no, let me start my own ship, you know, let me just let.
Speaker 1: You throw your own sex. Is that like movement direct yourt I've done that. I'm talk.
Speaker 2: What else did we pull anything else he said from that episode? Or was that the only thing?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I said I wouldn't mind having a sister wife if we needed more income for the children. I changed my mind. I started giving money. Mandy said she didn't know how to put a condom on a dick. I feel what everything is wrong? No? Fuck no, I'd be like, here you go and mind you. I have different ones.
Speaker 2: I say this all the time, and I'm sure certain of my partners when I was having sex probably judge me a little bit. Why I'm a month into my cell of this, but no, like I have tucked between my books in my living room, so the books, because I don't want just condoms out, so I took them so then I could just lean off the couch and grab a condom.
Speaker 1: If we start on the couch, then I.
Speaker 2: Have them also in the drawer, and oh, I have them stashed around my house. So then I also have some in my kitchen, so they're in my They're in my middle drawer in my kitchen, right by my stove. And that's a case he come up behind me and might want to slide it in. I could just open the door. He could put it on there.
Speaker 1: You use a kitchen condom, Well, so what happens.
Speaker 2: I normally grab those if I'm making our drinks to then just bring them so I don't have to lean over on the couch. Oh, they're everywhere calculated, it's calculated. And then and then it's really bad because now I got this little light. I bought this little light. They said it helped you go to sleep easier. But it's red.
Speaker 1: So now I realize when I put it on, it's like I'm giving a red light special a whore, but it's really a sleep light.
Speaker 2: And then I have condoms in my lowest drawer in my bedroom. That's where also the lubin toys are. And then I have them under this cushion right by my bed as well. So there's four spots in my house with conda.
Speaker 1: So what do you do if it happens in the car.
Speaker 2: Luckily because we're well, honestly, we're in New York. They don't really be in their car Ubers.
Speaker 1: So did you just say butter Scott? But yeah no.
Speaker 2: So I still do not know how to put a kind of on a dick, but I do just be like, here you go.
Speaker 1: That was so crazy when I heard. I was like, in the still damn in seven years? One thing you said? You said, I stay away from industry girls. It's not my thing. Wow, and you married one. Well yes, okay, so what what? What? Well? To me, industry is like okay, okay, I realize when we say industry, you're like, oh, somebody be in the street. It's always out.
Speaker 3: The industry to me is someone famous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, I stayed away as long as I possibly could. But I met her when she was in a space where she was like, yo, I'm done with the industry.
Speaker 1: I just want to just retire. I want to do something different. So I'm trying to get that.
Speaker 3: Do you think that that that helps?
Speaker 1: I don't. I mean, knowing you from your friendship, I don't take you as a guy who's insecure.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't like celebrate a woman, you know, doing her thing.
Speaker 1: But do you think it helped you being that you both weren't busy and on the go or.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, not because of like not trusting her, but more so just like just scheduling. That's a monster for me to be shooting the movie work and her doing this. It's hard because schedules.
Speaker 1: Don't Yeah, yeah, something like that. So you know what it's like.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where it's like we now knowing that she just wants to be an entrepreneur once she loves her favorite thing is being a mom, so like that is where she's at. So it's like it works out perfectly, you know, for what it is. But I don't know if I would have been feeling the same initially if she was like, I'm trying to do all of this, all this artist I want to because it's just scheduling, and she was living in Tanzania, so it was already long distance at the time, that.
Speaker 1: Really really long distance. No way.
Speaker 3: How old were you when you both met, so twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Okay? See that Also, I wonder if that has to do with it being at the age where you're like, I'm ready for family, I'm ready to be a dad, I'm ready to be your husband. Like, do you think if you met her the day you did that Horrible Decisions interview? You might have sucked it up? Absolutely? I was. I was in the streets. Yeah, sorry, my man. Eight years ago. You took the glasses off. My man. You know you were red carpet party. You was gonna be there. Man, you was at church. That's what I meant when I said that you was outside the pew. I was praying. No, it was on the knees praying. It was on their knees, on their knees, praying for me. They sure was was today. They wash.
Speaker 3: Every time about That is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is awful. You gotta stop doing that because I don't know what about the religious people? What do we interview that said? That was it? Mister Marcus. He was like, why are these girls? And we started yeah. Got was like, hey, bro, don't bring him in say the same ship. No, I don't you know. I'll be saying their names even you even't messed up the name like el I.
Speaker 2: Ain't ever mess up the name. I gotta look at them. I'll be happy to think about it real quick.
Speaker 4: Registers, Sean got it, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I like. I like. I like saying the name okay, saying the name is hot also saying making them say your name is hotter, tell you like it. I like that. I like that. I like, yeah you Bett start talking, that's fine. All that deep breath. Another thing I was going to ask you. So, like when we interviewed you, we were talking about Greenby Tales. We were super excited about that, but mainly because like two people, it's funny Drey and dro We interviewed friends that had just had big parts on shows. Ye did it get worse when you started singing? Because I remember the first time I was singing one of your songs, what was the song not bed? And I was like, in my bed didn't come out? Then? No, No, we were talking about songs we like from but when I typed it in my phone and I saw your name, I was like, there's no way or maybe I shamed it, and I got really excited and like whoa you know, because because.
Speaker 2: You did start singing while you were still actively portraying Drake, so it was both, but you didn't get the same girls or attention from acting as you did music.
Speaker 1: Now, it is something about music that moved people.
Speaker 3: We've seen you with your shirt off online.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Every time I start the shaving room, I'm like, wow, wow, I literally lost your new music video for the new song I Love You some of you, And I'm like, what is this? You were in the opposite of those INMPIC that I was like, whoa you changed? And like, yeah, I want to know how difficult was it, because I've heard from friends that recently got engaged or married girls beyond them more. Absolutely, really disrespectful because you you know, because you're talking about the man.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what you're saying about that, about that crazy?
Speaker 1: What are you saying about mething man? Nothing, We're not going to do that. You're respecting that man's marriage.
Speaker 2: I am not I thought, I am celibate, I don't drink and I don't marry man.
Speaker 1: How anything's changed from episode that isy? That is crazy? Okay, sorry, go ahead, Okay, So yeah, what did it get sneakier or do you feel like people were just attracted to the fact that you were unavailable?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a mix, a mixture of everything, right, So like the fact that it's like I'm actually asked when I'm like, Yo, you wasn't checking, so now you're checking.
Speaker 1: What's changed.
Speaker 4: She's like not the fact that you kept a woman happy for so long, Like, you must got something.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find out. And so when I heard that, I'm like, oh, it's really a thing. So like I think this because your wife looked good?
Speaker 1: Well, No, I think also I think women get very women want people that I think people do, though you think people do. Yeah, men look at women and be like damn, like I want that. What is it? You know?
Speaker 3: I've been dry And the second I had I'm like.
Speaker 2: That's why old boy got in Cardiot eight months. I'm telling you, he was like, damn, I'm goinna, go ahead and get in.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm just allegedly that's what happened. That's why he got in Cardia eight months. Oh my god, what is the problem or something? Why is that crazy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I do think that that women, and oftentimes, even if we bring this to social media, right when you do post how happy you are in a relationship. When you're constantly posting your girlfriend or your wife or your partner, a lot of women who may not be getting that treatment. I want to want DIBs or you appear more like a really dope guy and now you become more trial.
Speaker 3: He's a family man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a fantasy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, I think for me, it's like, damn, he's able to balance this, this, this, this and have that.
Speaker 2: And I also think it's misery loves company, because I do think women will look at that and be like, I bet you cheating ass nigga still And I'm gonna sit here and prude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: That's my great scare. I hope a bit's never come. Don't come.
Speaker 2: That's why don't don't. Don't post your niggad. That's it crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, I get the feet. I'll let him get the feet, and that get that little Africa tattoo on the hand. That's it. Nobody what you looked like? No, oh, you'll keep it that way. They swipe on dating apps, they do. We're all on the sex one. They know which one that is.
Speaker 3: I will say this.
Speaker 1: I realized that sometimes gloating about happiness, which you you know, when you're really excited about something you want to share, whether it be a new project, whatever, it's like, oh, they want to like fucking take you down and prove to you that it's not gonna happen like that. For me, more so, the posting is because like I have a lot of follow and wanted someone to say I just don't want to hear anything or even if someone comes out the woodworks, like I don't give a fuck what.
Speaker 2: There're a conversation with you and your wife about becoming open.
Speaker 1: On social media. Yeah, when did you have there been also any issues that social media has brought to the relationship.
Speaker 4: So we were our initial plan was to keep everything low, but then Shae Room was the first one that put everything together. They put like my hand in her leg and then we was in the same background, so they're like, oh, Timmy's dating superstar and that's so it was like dang, it's like it's already out and we're both super spiritual.
Speaker 1: So it was like, maybe our calling.
Speaker 4: Is just to show that good marriage is and good relationships and be an example you know what I mean, Like you can be lit, you can still be a fly nigga. You could be a beautiful woman and still be doing what you need to do and be an example of what black love looked like.
Speaker 1: I was something a little bit contrary to say, as a light skinned girl. I really when I saw your wife, I was like, wow, he's an African girl. When you see dudes get famous, they just state the same yeah, Barbie Kardashian girl, I was like, WHOA. And I just don't see that really often, where like somebody famous, not only are the dating to someone who's darkening them, but somebody that's like just not the carbon copy. Yeah, she's obviously gorgeous, but people have such an idea of what you're supposed to look like when you start popping off. Yeah, and I think that was the first thing that came to my head, was like wow. And I think it also feels really good for women to see. Just think about how dudes be talking about how we angry, Like the Kevin Samuels Eskue stuff about women being angry about seeing other women with men. I don't think it's that. I think it's just them constantly seeing black men shoes women that aren't black, that are Latina, or that date the same girl. So I do think it's really powerful for you to be Nigerian dating it. I don't know if tons it is howhould.
Speaker 4: Say, but also the cool thing too, like the way I think from what you're saying as well, I agree with you. The way I think is what I applied my music to be too this go around. You know, I wanted it to be like there's no form of beauty, like there's no looking like this, sounding like this, moving like this. No, it's more so about this all type of color sizes, even the videos I choose. I have big girls, girls with videlaigo, all that all different normal, there's no every because we so basically we shot a music video for every one of my mind. We'll talk about it l but every.
Speaker 1: One of my We shot it for every every every video, every video, every song, no, every song.
Speaker 4: And I was like, yo, I don't want the carbon copy. I don't want the typical looking girl like I want video girl. I want different forms of beauty like that, you know what I mean. And so it'll be just like a chocolate girl, this and this, this big girl. So everything was just organically what it is. So I'm making music for those type of things.
Speaker 1: You're real easy to say when your wife looked like that beauty okay, everybody, Okay, So I actually picked this specifically for you. There is a girl I want to name her. We were going to have her on in London. But this is a clip from emails Sunflower. Yeah yeah, yeah Flower. So this is specifically about marriage and sex work. And I felt like, oh god, yes, this would be perfect for you to answer, because maybe and I could debate this, but you know, it'd be perfect for you to hear.
Speaker 6: Okay, And this is going to be very controversial to say marriage also is sex work because a lot of women, what they're doing is women engage in marriage from a place where Okay, he's gonna ideally, he's going to take care of you financially, and there's a hope for people to live in. What you are doing is you're fulfilling a role. So you're going to either be some sort of like homemaker, homekeeper, you're raising and rearing the kids. You are partnering with him and sleeping with him in the hopes that the trade off will be that you'll get validation, love and upkeep, and the man understands and believes that if he continues to fill that role for you.
Speaker 1: Then the arrangement works. Because marriage is an arrangement.
Speaker 6: Now, why I say this prostitution is because whilst it's not necessarily on the surface you're fucking for a transaction or exchange, there's something that you're fucking.
Speaker 1: For, something that you're fucking for. That was from the slum Flower crowd on ig she's at a dope podcast to the slum Flower Hour, but yeah, she's also an author. But she said that, and I was like, and the Internet went a blaze. Now is there anything you heard in there that you thought I can see why she said that.
Speaker 4: Like the last part. No, The first part of what she was saying was the no, no, no prostitutions. She started by saying sex worker.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because your intenna I saw went up when she used the word prostitute, which they're the same thing, like sex worker prostitution A good point.
Speaker 1: We don't you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't think you like the word. But when she started by saying, you know, it's a sex like you're a sex.
Speaker 4: Easier on the ears, it's easier on the it's easy on the ears. And you're willing to listen to why she's saying that.
Speaker 1: Because as soon as she said prostitutions, right, there are certain words you know, why because sex worker can be anything. Sometimes it's stripper. People say we do sex work by talking about sex ed prostitution. I think about literally streetwalk dollar, I'm pulling the car. Car.
Speaker 2: But now she did say that though, she said there is a financial exchange in marriage, especially when a woman is expected to be a specific role person in the house, a homemaker, a mother, take care of the house in exchange for you, the husband.
Speaker 1: And she used the keyword I always say that sex work is transactional. She called a marriage transactional. Do you believe that marriage is transactional.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's a it's a compromise. It's not transactional.
Speaker 1: And we talked about the movie said marriage is a compromise this week.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I think everything is transactional. Everything, even everything is transaction. So I don't think we highlight transaction. You can't just leave it to one thing like you being me being here, you guys being here. It's a transactional thing, right, not a bad thing. It wins works for everyone. So everything is transaction. But in terms of a marriage, when youocus it on yo, if you do this, I do this, it's not like that. It's more of I do this because I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people in the comments that she wanted to do this or say this because this is what single women.
Speaker 3: They try to drag down marriage things like that.
Speaker 1: I agree, you do. I agree.
Speaker 4: I think it's a perspective to just kind of like taint the idea in marriage, you know.
Speaker 1: But like I mean, I have other ways and reasons why I taint marriage and why I don't believe in it. But I think it's just because the construct of marriage actually was not based on love at all. It was based on a financial gain or a partnership created in order for a woman to have a roof over her head, or be able to open a bank account, or to be able to kind of exist in a society that didn't allow women really to live a life of independence. And I mean, even if we look at other traditions and places in the world, a lot of it was set up by your family, and that was for means of wealth or to stay with a certain social class. For people choose each other today, I think, I mean, yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: But I think that that's the interesting part about this though, is if we bring in the concept of sex being in exchange for something, which I think is why prostitution got out came about because she even said, your wife has sex with you because now she has to do that in exchange for.
Speaker 1: It's not a good relationship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: A happy relationship is somebody that wants to do that.
Speaker 1: I agree. That means I'm a prostitute. Then in the relationships we see your listen, you know why this really struck home for me so over the years on Horrible, I always talk about my parents being a great example of a happy marriage. This to me, when knowing that, like the sex becomes a transactional thing I recently saw when my dad's health took a term.
Speaker 3: My dad's in a whelchair now when.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they haven't sucked in a few years.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I ain't asking, and I know, and I see.
Speaker 1: The dynamics change, the love change, and I think, when you have that much love and adoration for somebody, you stick it out till the end. Absolutely so. Now he's in his eighties, my mom's in his seventies, and I'm watching it in real time. To me, that's the largest different with difference with marriages, the commitment to do it through whatever exactly you know when your body changes, when you're old whatever. And like with sex in particular, there's so many to people we've had on this podcast, even talking about things like five words and shit like that, if you can't fuck for a few months, you know what I mean? Black women forty just thinking that sex is all marriage is or the exchange that they need is sometimes pretty sad because I agree. I think that the housewife ideation of it. Sometimes women have acted like maybe they're better than anyone else. I think that is where comments like this can derive from. Married women tend to act better than women that are single, and a lot of times those married women are.
Speaker 3: Happy when these single girls chose to leave somebody.
Speaker 1: But I still firmly believe marriage can be filled with happiness and honesty and trust. It is.
Speaker 4: I'm living it, though, but I'm living it. So the thing about it too is right, Like the way you describe marriage is the law, what they made that law. There's a difference between that and a kingdom marriage, which is biblical, and a biblical marriage is basically even Adam and Eve where she came from his rib that was his wife, you know what I'm saying, And that's that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. So you know what I'm saying. Listen ahead. So when you have what.
Speaker 4: It is from the Bible standpoint, a woman is support the man is. It's basically the exchange. The transactional exchange is husbands love your wives, your wives respect your husband. That's the transaction. That's the only transaction. So when we do all these other things is the law, Yes, you're right, you're not wrong, because the law is let's make some money off people. That's what the law is. But when you get married under God and the spiritual way, there is no You become selfless. Everything you do to have a successful relationship, everything you do is for that other person. So you're not even thinking for a transaction. I think you're thinking of, oh what can I do. When I'm speaking to ogs, they're like, yo, bro, be as selfless as possible, because if she's that way and you're that way, you're always going to be good.
Speaker 1: Besides, God, tell me why you wanted to get married. Because I had a conversation with my partner about this. You know, not opposed to marriage at all. We talk about you know, children, family dynamics. But he's like, why do you want it. None of this this has nothing to do with other people. You don't feel pressured, what makes you want it? I just want to know your answer because as a man, I feel like men are always pushed my ring. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I think because she didn't push me. I think it was just like, oh, this is right. If she would have pushed me, then it probably would have been a different outcome. It would have been like, what's this, why you're doing why you're forcing this? It's just everything in our relationship was a natural transition.
Speaker 1: Why marriage over long term commitment?
Speaker 4: Though again it's it was just led by the spirit. Honestly, I can't I can't tell you like, oh the right thing is?
Speaker 1: Were you in this choice? Yes?
Speaker 2: Completely, we had we we recently had a dating coach on and so I would just like to know the timeline that this took place in terms of your relationship.
Speaker 1: So can you let us know about put that's fine?
Speaker 2: Can can you let us know how long it took you to propose? How long were y'll dating before you popped?
Speaker 1: About a year and a half? Two years? And was wrong? Was he said six months? Committed relationship? How long How long were y'all dating? Before getting into your relationship, before you said you be my girlfriend. That's is different because she was all the way in another country. Yeah, it's kind of hard to girl. That means it is a real good time.
Speaker 4: But okay, so we started. Okay, I'll give you the breakdown. So we met in July of twenty and nineteen. Okay, and so it was essence, fast, kicked it, talked, and then she went back to Tanzania and then she came and visited me in August.
Speaker 1: Oh, also six months in between no no, no July and July and August. August.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she came back. She was like, look, I'm I want to see you.
Speaker 1: Yes. Oh, she was like let's go. Let's go. Ask me why I'm trying to get you. See that she got that money. Let me tell you how she got that.
Speaker 4: That was the best investment she ever did. Come on, he said, I got that two thousand plus. She was like, look I got it, I got it. And she was like she came. She had like three four shows set up and she was like, I don't feel like leaving no, no, no, no elsewhere elsewhere She lost money to come see me.
Speaker 1: Okay, girl, now now you do it. On she married. You're right, yeah, she must have seen it. Was it in a picture? And she said, oh yeah, so that's why she got on a plane. Yeah, okay, it had to be something. It couldn't have been no offense person not alone. How long did how long did she stay with you?
Speaker 4: So she was supposed to come by for like five days, okay, but then it started she was like, no, I don't want to leave. So she was like, let me call my manager. She canceled that show another two days, canceled that one.
Speaker 1: A prison man, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: She canceled three four shows that stayed about two and two and a half weeks, three weeks.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to ask you something one of my friends said to me years ago. A guy like dropped off something at my house and was doing something. I was like, I'm just not into this. He goes, you're not into him because if anybody else did that, you wouldn't say it was clean.
Speaker 3: A girl canceling shows, Yeah, wouldn't you be like?
Speaker 1: Let's what you know? What I mean? Think about it. I don't want no nigga calling off of work to fuck with me.
Speaker 3: I need right, so that would turn me off.
Speaker 1: You deserve it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you don't make your money. I would not me personally, I would no, maybe.
Speaker 3: Not you not when it's there, you wouldn't think that's fly.
Speaker 1: He's like, look, I don't need that. I want to kick it with. Yeah, I was gonna say what about it?
Speaker 3: Not that I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't. I ain't calling off work like money for you.
Speaker 4: See, you see we gotta go to essence. You will when you find out what I say. A lot of women say these things until they find that guy.
Speaker 1: That changed your perspective. I promise you. I was what. I was what and he was like, I ain't gonna do this this that when we had waiting. I'm waiting when when I said I wasn't gonna make money for a nigga, No no, I'm not talking about money. You was talking about. These girls be doing this. I'm not gonna be acting like this. These girls be sticking up from the man girl nobody on the clip.
Speaker 2: I still say, I don't think you should do girlfriendship before you the girlfriend.
Speaker 1: When I was the girlfriend. Yeah, I was doing all that ship you mean okay girl? Any who get yeah? Yeah? What were there certain things that maybe so I'm asking this because I want people to differentiate when a connection is becoming real. Were you doing anything or giving any vibe that she should stay? How do women know when they should go to extra mile? Everything you're telling me right now her effort right not saying that you were giving that ve for women in person because women be acting delusional. Clearly she wasn't because you ended up marrying. But what was going on and what vibes were you giving or things were you saying? Were you doing something different that led her to know this is it?
Speaker 4: Well, it was pretty obvious during that time that, like I was ready to kind of just stop playing around, you know what I mean, like stop playing around?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I'm saying the right time? Right before she made it easy to do that.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh, like you don't want anything from me, You're spiritual, you're dope, you fly as hell, everything is lit. And it just again when you know, you know, when it just feels like everything is effortless, Like it felt like speaking my opinion and my feelings was like breathing. Everything was just effortless. Wow, there was nothing that was like every thought was like yo, I feel like I feel I feel insecure right now. Anything I wanted to say about anything. It was open and honest and I never did that. I never had anything like like that before. And she was giving out and she felt the same way. So when the communications at a level where along with all the fly things about that person, nothing they do is too much, it's like you take like I want it. This person is too much, It's like, no, it changes to so much because you like it, you appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You say a word to let me know that.
Speaker 1: I was in a situation where I was like, Okay, I heard I was easy to love, and it was such a compliment because I love you, you know what I mean. But hearing that you're easy to love, oh my god, it's like, oh the thing. And also I couldn't explain it because I feel like, as women sometimes are always so hopeful when we're dating, so you can't really explain it. You're like, oh, no, this is it. But when it does feel easy, So when it's easy, tell me this, what was your first fight? Because everything is perfect, what was the first fight over? Was it a disagreement? And was there something about that argument that you were like okay, because I'm saying I'm asking this because, for example, my first argument was very much like, oh, this ain't about to be We're going to figure this out because we are about to not date. I want to know what getting over you know, overcoming obstacles looked like when you knew it was so right in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Again, it's all about the communication, right. So the Tanzanine mindset for women is like typical mindset is like they don't say what they feel. They just do kind of like what the husband wants. That's the traditional way in Tanzaniera, most African countries.
Speaker 1: Really most non Western, Yes the world, that's a good point, yes, most non Western.
Speaker 4: So for me with that bread was small little FIBs, like not telling the truth about little things that you may feel. So for me, it was like why are you lying about this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And it was not like lying like oh I did this, I did. It was just like why don't you feel like your your voice is enough?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So for me it was like, nah, I don't do that, like you're gonna tell me everything how you truly feel that, We're gonna fuck all that other way of thinking it's got a Nigerian.
Speaker 3: It ain't a scammer.
Speaker 1: What oh my god.
Speaker 4: So it's like, yeah, your voice, your voice, your voice matters, you know what I'm saying, Like, I want to hear your thoughts, like don't lie, Like if that's not if that doesn't look good, don't make don't say this because you want your a fate of how I would feel, or you want to be supportive. Noah, if it's whack, it's white. I need you to be authentically you. And that was our first fight, like, don't bullshit, use your voice, no matter what it is, use your voice. And so when she was just like, oh, like, I don't have to do that, and so that was the That was the first time we really went out.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's like men listening, because to have a woman that generally has a traditional submissive mindset, but also to be somebody that's trying to bring a quality in a relationship, like giving women some power in a relationship is very helpful and explaining it to them.
Speaker 2: It's crazy though, because it is on the other side, I've had the opposite in terms of the difficulty of men feeling like they can be truthful, like men lie about these simplest things. I just had one of those arguments with one of my boots. But I'm not having sex.
Speaker 1: He's just talking. He's just a boot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He made me feel special and I literally like was like, why do you constantly have to lie?
Speaker 1: Like and I've caught him and lives. It was the same with my ex.
Speaker 2: And there's so many women that I do know, my friends, my peers when I have these conversations that also would like their partners to feel like they could just be honest.
Speaker 1: What what are you hanging with? What are you doing? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: But you and he's wrong? But do women make it a safe place?
Speaker 2: And so that's the thing though men constantly feel like man women in general can't handle the truth, and I think that's cap I think there are a lot of kind of thing it is. I think there are a lot of women who actually can't handle the truth. And we literally just want you to be honest. At least give us the choice, right, give us the choice if we're gonna be upset, allow us to be upset, but come to us and let's work it through instead of me finding.
Speaker 1: Out through whatever other means. And I think that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Men just have this innate belief that women can't handle their truth. Like as a man, if you are non monogamus, tell me you feel like you need to go get some extra pussy. Tell me if you wanted to hang out with an old high school friend that happens to be a woman instead of going out with your homeboys.
Speaker 3: Tell me, because it'd be a basic lie.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's real base. I tried to.
Speaker 3: Write down something my homegirl said, but it was such a good quote.
Speaker 1: I was on the phone her. I said, I got to write this down. But basically we dated a dude, the same dude, and we were laughing about him.
Speaker 3: A year later. I'm like, gir he just lied.
Speaker 1: He don't no better. And she was like, oh no, no, no, he didn't just lie. He made me think I couldn't trust my own intuition, my own soul, my own spirit, everything about me. He was forcing me to feel anxious about what my own body was telling me. She said, he really let me have no autonomy over my own thoughts in trying to make me feel delusional, to convince me the sky was green, and I was like, you know, maybe it is a hue of ground. That's how much these niggas well, why do you to work? You a prison? No?
Speaker 2: That was my egg, Like I would really be like, Okay, I know you ain't got a job, but yeah, you gotta go to Panama for suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah you gotta go get suits. You ain't got a job to go to, but you do gotta go to another country to get some suit. Nah.
Speaker 4: The secret is secret is two things, right, because we went over fast. One, the mindset of a woman is the secret sauce of getting the best out of everything. Like not enough men know that, like the intuition of a woman. The mindset and the wisdom of a woman is od lit. So when you try to dim that, you're a fool.
Speaker 1: Right. That's one.
Speaker 4: And secondly, this when I learned, even before marriage and all that, when I learned, when I was doing my thing, when I learned that being honest is the flyest thing. One of the fliest things to a woman is like make me drip. Look, look, yeah I did, I do?
Speaker 1: I did. She's actually coming by too later to do. I know. I'm just leaving you. You can stay if you like, just have that other it's when I knew that.
Speaker 4: When I learned that, it was like yo, I tell my boys, I'm like, why are y'all lying? When if a woman would decide whether she wants to deal with your truth or not.
Speaker 1: Or not, let's if you want to be able to have a good reputation amongst women. There's a dude in La. I'll tell y'all off your are. Y'all might know him, but I know four girls that dated him. He is so so, so honest, so ethical, all of them saying about him.
Speaker 3: I went to a club that he was at. Two girls are in around, and he fugged.
Speaker 1: New girlfriend, hugged the eggs. I remember talking in my head like, rich, my best friend lived like that one of my best friends. Are you like that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: But serious? I mean, call your name out, but that's how you boom. But he did not like that any of them when sleeping with them. So I started finding out about this hold on looking at you different when we outside. So one of the girls that he was sleeping with and I have become friends at the time, and on their second date, he was like, yo, I didn't want to bombard you with this on the first but I've been dating two or three people. Blah blah blah blah. This is what they're like. I don't know if she had an attitude or what. He spoke to her later and basically was like, hey, your energy just really wasn't like happy about it. I know you say you cool with it, but like cool, it just ain't enough because I don't want to drive you to the point of being upset, like if this ain't a lifestyle when you are dating, Like be honest, it's so weird. Like I mean, I I'm battling with oversharing. But even like on my birthday, I told act to bate the gift I got from another person, and I thought, like it was even though we talk every day, it was important for me to like let him know, like we haven't gotten to a point where I did not that would be oversharing. Yeah, no, that would have been that would have made me mad.
Speaker 4: What difference is that that is that line line omitting is omitting.
Speaker 1: Line, So you better not tell me about to be real quick. When I told him to give he was like, that's NBA money he.
Speaker 3: Did, and it's only a circond racket of the month.
Speaker 1: There's one hundred of them. Not find out anyway.
Speaker 2: What but like I've decided to open up like, if I'm talking to guys, I think it's important even for guys dating women. Hey, if we're not exclusive, especially if we're not fucking, you should know like that I am, you know.
Speaker 1: Dating other people, absolutely that I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: But I'm also very much interested in you and to me then that's also where as a man. And this is what I wanted to ask you to in your relationship. When you guys were dating, especially with the distance, at what point did you say, Hey, I kind of want to close this off, Like is there a way that we can be exclusive exclusively dating? Like how did that conversation happen, especially with distance?
Speaker 4: When she came when she came by, okay, and it was like, oh shoot, okay, this is different yo, Like I'm not thinking about nobody else. I'm not rocking with nobody else, I'm not texting nobody else.
Speaker 1: I'm saying. She She's like, look, I'm about to block all these niggas and delete this right now. I ain't doing that. That's really good. I'm going through a moment. I'm coming in face right now. What don't make them listen? When I met my not during this what I had to say, I was like, look, you're my favorite right now, but I'm not going to cut them all off. But I did how good it was. By the way, I want to make a point about your intuition. So I'm in an ethically non monogamous relationship. We have a lot of boundaries, a lot of communicator, a lot of sex with other people together.
Speaker 4: You knew that y'all was not doing monogamy when you first started or what.
Speaker 1: Was it podcasts? Yeah, to be honest with you, he actually brought this up on the phone him today because I was like, yo, I just listened to this episode wrote to me from seven years ago, and it's crazy. I'm on the same ship, Mandy. All you and I talked about was ethical nomenogamy. You were like, I was ethically you were talking about sex love and like you were talking about consent.
Speaker 3: And he was saying, what did you guys see there?
Speaker 1: And we were like, I went to the sex club seven years ago? I did too. Yeah, damn we was outside. We lived a lot ship yesterday y'all have been listening to this ship that Like, I thought that was new for me. So, I mean, we have sex with people vaguely together. But he went to a bachelor party this weekend. I'm like, you should get because he have some fun. Blah blah blah. He was there four or five nights. Right in the morning he called me or no, yeah, he called me. Just woke up and it was early. I was like, you got some pussy last day. He was like laughing, like yo, I didn't even y'all. I'm like, I know you did.
Speaker 3: He was like, yo, I didn't even get to get it out yet.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask him any other night, but I knew the night, and I know he got to be thinking himself. It's like, I don't know what it is. It's just something. And we were like there was nothing off about the text. We both said the night I was tired. I went a bit early.
Speaker 3: I was on a flight or whatever something about it.
Speaker 1: To get pussy when you was on a flight. Y'all ain't gonna call me to night. Let me go ahead and slot. We've been talking about it. They only gonna be wid by. I met too. She can't FaceTime that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do think the insuition is because you feeling and he'd.
Speaker 1: Be looking at you. It's like that nigga got a bit chopping on that dick right now. Oh my god, it was just head. You know what, I do appreciate every time we were talking about a little bitches, he they be looking different. He a little Chinese girls like, hey, get your little stuff that you can't get in home.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you always thought this way, like always was like that free or like is it because he's him that you like that?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll say that she.
Speaker 1: Be like that last couples, but they were really really lying to me though.
Speaker 2: Still my ex cheated on me and we were open to you know why because they they think they they were lying and I literally he cheated on me with bitches from the sex club. Then I literally like towards the end, I was like, bro, he didn't like how much we were touring, like we were on the road and I was I was constantly.
Speaker 1: Gone and I was like, you do you need a bitch for when I'm not here?
Speaker 2: And what's crazy is he took that and I don't know if it was my delivery. To this day, I don't know what it was. He took it as I was calling him a sex feed because I literally did not understand. We went to the sex club. We had all these threesomes. I couldn't understand why if I'm gone for three or four days it's an issue, like and so he thought, I mean, I do think he's a sex attic now, but he took it as like a slight like.
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm not addicted to sex. I could go three days without it, and I think, I know, I think sometimes men just want to have a moment by themselves with someone and if that's what it is, you need to be with a woman's school with it. For me, with my ex when in and out, I never thought I was gonna do this again because I didn't understand honestly, could be radical. And you know, it's scary because, like my ex literally told me to my face, the more I fell in love with you, less I can tell you about other women, Like why can't we just have this where I'm allowed to do it? And then like I don't want to share this with you currently. I know this is weird for him, Like I know it's weird, like this is this is new to him, He's never been I think he like his extras kind of let him do whatever. But I don't know if they were sharing talking in the way we're having sex with people together, dating together like this.
Speaker 3: Is you know man that grew up with first generation Nigerian.
Speaker 1: You know everybody. It's very traditional. Everybody is medical, legal, you know them.
Speaker 4: I mean, you'd be a great lawyer. I swear you'd be a great because you objection and the.
Speaker 1: God heard what you said there, right Damn. I'm just noticing, like from family dynamics, and all I keep seeing is Nigerian wedding after Nigerian. I'm like, oh wow, we are really nuts, like we are the couple this Please don't tell your brothers what we're doing. But they know because they listen to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh man, listen, we went to a fucking wedding in Jersey.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there was that many now Jersey that in this one little Secondaryl Why wanted his.
Speaker 3: Cousins screamed, oh my god, what you We sat right next to each other.
Speaker 1: She was like the stories about him. If you're listening, girl, sorry, she was like me right here, Oh my god. I it was so cute. But he's say that to say in a non traditional dynamic like this, I think he's very much like, oh, this is only going to work if it's honest. So it's really a little awkward for him, I think when he wants to tell me something, but I have to be really warm and open about the shit, you know, Like and even on days where I'm little aggravated, I could tell he might want to tell me something. I have to put that to the side because I could ruin that connection too. This man is telling me things that might be embarrassing for him to unleash, you know what I mean, like thinking like I'm about to tell my girl this shit, or I got someone's number, what do I say? I could tell it's not easy, but the more that we're going through the motions, it's becoming great. And no, yeah, but like yeah, I don't know. Safety is not something that people feel when telling the truth because we're begging you to tell us the truth, and then when we do, we yell at you for it. And I'm no, no, no yelling the truth. I want to know the truth and I'm gonna sit with it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into love, Okay, So real quick though, for the hoard dirve, which is normally our sex tip, I want to ask you, as a new father, I think there's a lot of there's a lot that happens with the birth of a child, right, So I would love to know if you could give a tip for the new fathers on still creating some level of intimacy with a newborn and if you guys had any obstacles with finding intimacy time did you watch the baby coming out or really?
Speaker 1: Why not? Was it section? No? You just do not look right here. I'm not gonnad you. I wouldn't want to look at it. I'm so like I had one friend tell me how he felt about pussy.
Speaker 4: After that, I didn't want to ruin what I thought afterwards. I didn't want to just I didn't know what was gonna happen after that.
Speaker 2: But once the baby was Once the baby was here, you guys went home, Like, in what ways did you, you know, find ways to be sexy with her and intimate with her?
Speaker 4: Well for father's you know, I think the first thing is you got to make your woman feel sexy, right because the insecure about insecurity about the body.
Speaker 1: Does he still like me? Damn?
Speaker 4: I knowing my man is fly, he's on the road, you know, he's seeing this and this. So the whole thing is you got to make your woman feel as sexy as possible. So I was like, look, I just want you walking around boy shorts all day, boy shorts and heels for the next two weeks, you know, right after the baby, when she was able to yah, when she was able to she was able to no, no, when she was able to just be like, yo, I just want to see that, you know. And it was just like when I saw her do that and feel sexy and trial like yeah, just different colors this and this. She I saw her body awaken, her sexual energy come back, because it's like the man and loves it, you know what I mean, So like yeah, yeah, get the dress up going on, you know. And then also just living a lot of compliments, you know, from a genuine place, and still talk nasty as possible, you know, be as freaky as fuck you making.
Speaker 3: Her too maternal, like too much of like she's always in mom.
Speaker 1: Mode of course.
Speaker 4: But then also the thing is too knowing that it's not about me anymore during this time sexually, it's whenever she wants it, because when she's comfortable at that particular time, because you just did that, it's insensitive me to be like I need this, I need this, I need this. So it's more of like whenever you're ready, whenever you want to, just do what you need to do.
Speaker 1: What makes it so much better?
Speaker 4: Is it just like it's just warm at mind? You know what I'm saying. It's just it's warmer.
Speaker 3: Say, ain't that prow to the birth?
Speaker 1: Did you have sex to the birth? Yeah? Maybe like a week week? Okay, wow, yeah, the baby got dimples. I do walk around like it's great that you found her sexy while pregnant, because I have heard one too many friends be like, oh my god, like this. I'm that maybe it's a little fetish. I don't know that. I thought it was. Maybe it's an African thing. My nigga look at every pregnant bitch walking down the street like she looks everything. Breast get bigger, the booty gets.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I don't think to lust after a pregnant woman just walking down the street. Are they ugly? No? No, no, I didn't say that. That's not what I said. You know what I'm saying, like wagging after.
Speaker 3: Beautiful like when women are glowing, like who is that?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. It started making me look Okay, so I want to talk about your new single because in the song I let me some of you, I'm like, why do you? Why? Why you gotta do this?
Speaker 3: You're not talking about breaking up. It's not gonna be a good.
Speaker 1: Song right now. You gotta hear that ship every motherfucking we I like to.
Speaker 3: Fuck to break up music though, because it hit harder.
Speaker 1: It's just true. Yeah. But I was really watching that video like, oh, no, you're really in love. So in the song, like you just talk about like expressing love, and I'm curious, is there anything you talk about in the song that is like directly to your life that you do so I'll even say it.
Speaker 4: So the whole album is like displays of my life over the last ten years.
Speaker 1: So it's not even just my marriage. Oh, it's literally you got something in there. Yeah. Absolutely, it's the truth, you know what I mean. I did what I have to do, you know what I mean? So like you yeah a few times and.
Speaker 4: Then he's praying to Jesus no for me. It was literally like, Okay, what can I do to make something that do women? What do women want to hear that they don't hear enough and they don't hear yo?
Speaker 1: I love me some. You, however you are, however you feel, however you move.
Speaker 4: And it was just like, that's that's a fly thing to say to a woman in a society where men ain't talking like that, you know, And I think that that was what I wanted to focus on. But there's there's second verse. Could be a second verse was really about the situations that I've had in the past. You listen to the song where I've had some some some some throat goats. You know what I'm saying. So you know it's it's it's reminiscent. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Listen. You asked me a questions. I answered, remember that night, yes, but I do.
Speaker 4: But but now it was just like different experiences of life throughout this whole project.
Speaker 1: But I love me some.
Speaker 4: You just wanted something that you could dance to, you could you could stroke to if you if you if you got the rhythm for it.
Speaker 1: That song kind of made me feel like I was going here in the club, I'm trying to think, I love me some.
Speaker 4: All the little things you do, all the little ways you move, all the little things.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know what that is. That's the selliment version that you. I don't know. You don't change that was that? That's the water drinking you. Oh god, the water.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: Get keep going, keep going because while I'm cellibate, I just have to have it in my mind. Are we gonna get cut off? YouTube playing because that shi was behind you? I don't do can't wait? What does it do? Girl? I had a music? Don't do it. No, I'm just asking it will be people to know. I'm just telling me they can look it up. Don't go look it up. I love me.
Speaker 4: So you go watch the video. It looks incredible. Purchase available right now. I promise you're gonna love it. And you're gonnaunderstand what they're talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, what are your favorite ways to express love?
Speaker 1: Mmmm? That's a great question. Even if it's tricky, we'll take it. Yeah, yeah not.
Speaker 4: I think with how busy I am making time, you know what I mean, making time, it's one of the best ways isolated time, taking my cho like just taking it just on vacations and just spending time.
Speaker 1: Is that your love language? Would you spending time? Yeah? Quality time? Yeah? Quality time. Isolated time is a great way to any times to be going out and you ever have someone invite you to a party, like I'm spending time with account.
Speaker 2: Isolated time is not in a group quality. What makes it quality is isolation.
Speaker 1: That is just you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the isolated time just bomb sex. Man like you gotta find ways to you.
Speaker 1: I don't love. I don't know. I don't know if you're a great ship out of you. Yeah, that is not it's a part of it. No, it's not. There are a hell of niggas. I can get the ship out anybody. I'm not talking about that nigga. No, it does not count. You cannot say that as a man. I show love by sucking the shoot out of it. No, no, I said not. Wait add not you hopping in starting five minutes later. I mean he's from a good point. No, no, no, no, no, it happen.
Speaker 2: If we're asking man, how they show love, given dick ain't a sign of loving.
Speaker 1: This is if it's from a meaningful thing. Adam's got it great, Adam is not here. That's part of it. I'm not saying it's part of it. It's part not.
Speaker 4: We know that Dick is a part of you. It's a part of you. Giving giving meaningful sex. Meaningful sex is a.
Speaker 1: Part of me, not isolated, time, meaningful sex, you know, three and I get shout, want your dick? God damn. Okay, how would you like to express your love tonight? Fucking you? I didn't say that. I mean we heard it as women. You said it. I'm sick trying to speak the city in right. Okay? So what's the other three ways you so love to me?
Speaker 4: I think really really really listening, like really listening, yo, because we as humans, Yoe, we try to interrupt each other so much because we're always worried about what we're going to say. That it'll be like, Yo, just tell me everything you feel and I'm just gonna listen, and then when you're done, I'll wait thirty forty seconds. That's a long time. So when you're done, I wait for the silence and be like, you're good. And I think not enough people are heard, you know what I mean? So that where it's just empty out the dealings with the kids, the worst feelings, what could I do better? What you need from me? What makes you happy? All of that and just let it go. I think that's a big I think that's a big, big two that a lot of men don't really focus on.
Speaker 1: You know who else said that? We had on a guy his name is Dom He's a big Netflix personality for the Love shows, and we were like, what is it that you think women want that you're giving. He goes, I just listen, listen, and man, he was like what the fuck? Like she was laughing because he said it like that. But people in the comments were like, no, men really don't don't listen. They don't you know when a man like, oh my god, this always gets me. This is a very specific thing. But I've met two men that are super famous, actually two three, I'll say people KICKI Palmer is one of them that are don't have to give anybody the time of day that will sink into you. I have been so impressed how certain people that have been busy, rich, famous, just got a bunch of people on they Dick will really be like, no, for real, what she was up too? For real? How was Mexico? What'd you eat there? You gotta give me a home? So important? And I think when it's the partner that you're with, you know, bring up famous people because to me, those are the ones that treat you the most like whatever you know, So to know that someone still has that humility in relationships, men kind of forget they got to give you that. In the book we have, I literally was writing, there's like a before the pussy game, you meet the best version of a man before he fucked. Oh my god, tell me, I'm telling.
Speaker 3: Me about that bit your word?
Speaker 1: What made you? I mean, and you know they're always so great, and then when they started you, it's like, why is that?
Speaker 2: Because is it then that they're just you know, you are bringing you a false represent a false representation.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, because that's the end goal is that majority of the time. So you're gonna be on.
Speaker 1: Your best behavior to get That's crazy, that's crazy. I mean, it's true, it's true. But I think women do it too though. No, no, no, no, I think women do. We only act, we only act worse if it was bad. Oh no, that's not true. I stopped dressing up as much. I try. I try to, like it has to have to remember I'm gonna be in my big T shirts. I'm still secondigger. I don't know what it, but the outfits.
Speaker 2: I'd be like by day three, you getting me in my stud version, You are getting me.
Speaker 1: They wanted to.
Speaker 2: I would be by day three, I need you to see me as casual as possible, like sneakers, cargo pants, like maybe no makeup, like you gonna see me like how I am because I don't want to continue that, like I want you to see me.
Speaker 4: Right, But why didn't you start off with day three? Because you put it on you putting on.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there still is a first impression when day three, first impression should be enough. No no, no, no, no no, no, calm down. I will have boss and my fucking brow's done on date one.
Speaker 2: Because I think if I'm on a date with someone and they show up in sweatpants on the first date, that that's telling from them to me. It's kind of like a job interview, right, Like I do think that first impressions mean a lot, and you have to show me Like to me, dressing up in the beginning with someone shows that you care about I do try to dress.
Speaker 1: Girly on the first thing. The many men have told me I don't I'm not gurly enough, say or I have very like dominating energy. But by day three, you go, see, baby, I'm putting these jays on. I think it's very submissive. Tell you we don't know each other.
Speaker 4: That well, okay, you get the right one that be like, hey you you done, bro, see good Dick is in prison.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you done, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm telling my secrets, share who I can be. But I think that's another thing, right dating someone. It's the safety that you feel.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of us and me growing up in a single parent household, I didn't see a lot of men be able to take the guard down from my mom either, and so she had to show up as mom and dad. And I think for me, I bet on myself, so I kind of have to like if if you gonna do it, I'm gonna make sure I'm good. And that's kind of just something that I wear on my chest. But it does take a long time for a man to get those. And then I felt safe with a narcissist. So look at that trauma.
Speaker 1: Sorry what what I'm working through it?
Speaker 2: No, no, everybody in real time, because I did let my guard down with him, I was very submissive, cooked I did a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Many making you with us for ever because I really felt like no, no, no, so like it wasn't even that right.
Speaker 2: Like I remember shout out to my friends, sit and be. We went out to dinner one night. We went uh they were both in town. We had a whole day out in New York. Right, we did dinner at how we was outside. I got back to the house maybe at like, I don't know, eleven thirty, but we had been out all day and I was exhausted. But my ex was coming over and he was like and I didn't order him any food because I didn't even know he was gonna come over because my friends run down. He was like, I'm coming over and I was like, okay, are you hungry and he was like, yeah, I actually am. I said okay this and my friends was like, bitch, you about to go home and cook. And it was like eleven thirty at night, and I made fucking chicken and rice to me and they were like, bitch, who is this?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: Like thirty group details It wasn't now, I mean, but yes, So, I mean it does take the right person to get you out of your element and for someone that like and again, I was just excited to see him and I was like, You're not going to be in my house fucking hungry, you my man? And so yeah, but it it happened once in my life that a man took that guard down and it was him, And now I'm yeeling from that.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna happen again, I hope. So it will, I hope. So I'm hoping you do.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm celibateting because I'm I don't like, bro, I'm not look like you feel like you're about to follow up. No, I'm four on one, no, no, no, So you know I was you know I was celibate because you remember you was?
Speaker 3: You was elegate when I don't like, what are the air quotes?
Speaker 1: She did celibate when she met me or himymn, girl, you might get somebody again. I was celibate because it was a pandemic and I don't nobody fuck me because this New York was fucking Agent zero.
Speaker 3: Let God kept that podcast going everything.
Speaker 1: I was living in seven dollars.
Speaker 2: They would not even let me fly him in for the seventeen dollars. I was like, you're not gonna let me fly you in. It was like bit you in an epicenter. I was only celibate before I met that nigga. Man, you can't on the podcast be like you got something to say.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't decided to move to Mexico and be outside there on the pandemic colonizing the whole of the country. It was like, there's no COVID here. Party and then, let me tell you something fucked up. I always say this to the ship is how I knew. He blew up my expos in the door where we were living in Tulum, and he goes, I feel like the flights, they might not be that hard to get in No marsh why he said it was about five bitches at the store that looked like they listened to horrible decisions. Oh oh, then there became a hookah lounge suddenly in Talim Wow. Oh yeah, come on, But the pandemic was such a difficult time for people that one, we're working nine to fives or stuck in their jobs and like behind that desk, like imagine that girl. Everybody, no, no, no, I'm saying, so when they really wanted to break out, where the fuck are you supposed to go? Bro? Think about people they go to doche where can you go?
Speaker 2: Okay, I wanted to ask you in terms of this new project, so you said there was a little bit of everything. I mean, they've been having the conversations about male R and B artists even not collaborating with each other. I also know R and B for whatever reason, is not getting the airplay as it used to.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because I also just I was at a birthday party and we played past the oucs and we all played this music, and all I kept saying is, damn, they don't make music like this anymore.
Speaker 2: I do want to know when you when you got into the studio, if you went in with the intention to evoke the emotion of baby making, of love making, of the things that we feel like we're not getting because we're getting a lot of toxic.
Speaker 1: Nigga R and B rights. You have a little bit of that in there, but is there the love making absolutely aspect as well.
Speaker 4: So I'll even go, you know, even further to answer. So like for me when I made in my Bed, when I made Love Rhythm, I was feeling power right, and the label was like, yo, you have two three days to go make these songs. We need a single. We don't we don't have one yet, Go we give you two days to figure it out. So I was making Platinum Records in two days because I was doing so much.
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 3: How long do people normally work on a song?
Speaker 1: That's that three to six months, even though I Mariah Carroll only took fifteen minutes. But it's okay, she won on one. Do they keep revising? I always assume you go in and they were like, that's the one.
Speaker 4: No, it takes a very long time. So like when artists make an album, it takes a year, six months, three months. I've never had that option. I've never had that opportunity.
Speaker 1: Because you were filming.
Speaker 4: Because filming, so like I would just thank god, I was just talented enough that I'll go in there and make a record. But when when we started working on this, it was an acting strike on this album. So all I had, Yeah, So all I had was to work, get my music and shows and we got to get you that other bad yeah. So he was like, yo, sit your ays down and focus on this music. So it was the first time in my life where I'm able to spend an entire year or just a long time with music, a time on the music where I can really go through stories, I can actually write the records and melodies and me and punched it the whole project ourselves that we wrote, produce all the records. Yourself matters absolutely because it's my story and I get more money.
Speaker 1: It was like music like if I'm listening to drug dealing ship, I don't even who wrote it.
Speaker 2: I feel like, no, no, no, you got I just want to know. I started no no, I started getting into it. I don't like I don't like the rappers whose cap I want you to be in the boot cap.
Speaker 1: That's why I like them. I told to them, Jacksonville rappers that be killing these other really what I like the real ship?
Speaker 4: Like, I know what you talking about exactly. You feel me absolutely, so that's why. So that's why I was like, I was like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't like violence though, guys, No, I just like dropping drug music Like that's great, You're not selling a brick. I can't work out the same, like really selling it for real real.
Speaker 3: I knew you hear about like pushing away and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I'm telling you so Like for me, I understood that, like the quality of the music only gonna be better when it comes from my stories. So now they gave me a year to make this project. It's undeniable, Like I literally.
Speaker 1: Have simples on this project.
Speaker 4: No, we went everything is clear because I learned that haven't in my bed. I didn't make as much money as I should have. That's why I asked. That was really Yeah, it was a big example. It was the Lauryn Hill thank you. Yeah, well yeah that one too already and here I come.
Speaker 1: So it was mbled a lot.
Speaker 4: So so it's like, yo, what can we do to speak on your life?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: So what we did was and it's never been done before. What we did was we made a double album where it's half R and B half afrobeats.
Speaker 1: So the song I heard when you kept saying R and B, I'm like, why, I'm not about to ruin this moment, okay because that felt like afrobeats to me. The video that I'm talking about, yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's like side okay, so it's a side like back in the day, you have two albums, So now it's.
Speaker 1: Say which two album one not because y'all canceled them. It was it was crazy, like you know what I'm saying. You know, you know albums I thought.
Speaker 2: About, no like they did a lot of the done recently. We just got that as well from from Drake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drink and that is what I think it was Scorpion, I think so yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So we were like, look, it's never been done before. Where we say the project is called in my Heart, in my veins. In my heart side is the R and B side, like the inspired by Laurence Hill, the Carl Thomas, the genuine Thomas. Oh yeah, and then the afro B side is in my veins, which is my blood.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like it's that nine and nine and we literally shot a music video for all eighteen record.
Speaker 1: Why you call us to be none of them? If you go I tried, I feel like because nigga, where are you? Yeah? We still one to do exactly to do batt we only got to be movie. We better get in that music. Can we get the music video? Of course? Can I do an interlud? Yes, we could do all of that. Yeah, we could do that, a podcast, get I want to do a voicemail? Do Timmy where you at?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: You know? I want to wife and home and found it? No, he got a wife at home? All you do it? Oh? We should do that though. No, I'm serious.
Speaker 4: I'm dead serious too. Punch make it happen we're done you we're good, right, yeah? Okay, no, for real, that was a horm on the standards because.
Speaker 1: If y'all want to Grammy now, I want that. I need the plan. It wouldn't go platt. I'm gonna get one. We get a plaqu right if we want to interlude.
Speaker 3: In the plank on Drake's album, and she was like, where are you at?
Speaker 2: Well, they thought I was on the Kendrick you know the one where he arguing Yeah, yeah, YEA thought it was me.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't like that y'all think. I mean sounded like that, but that's kind of crazy, all right, and you you were talking at all the wrong moments. You're asked silent over there, okay, do you have any shows coming up? Ship?
Speaker 4: Many shows coming up? So we got to show in Dominica. Oh coming up? Then we gotta show and whe you better go there because I see what she collected that I made sure I made sure she can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is a certain Dominica. We got a show in Milwaukee.
Speaker 4: Uh, and then we got a show and we're putting together the tour now. So once the once the project come out November first everything. Oh and then we got to show in camp. Yes, we gotta show in cant Coon as well, right after Dominicum October twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it's gonna be hot by now whatever you want it off. But but the album drops, so they're gonna be getting You're gonna be ridiculous. And kid, that's gonna be another shavor. It's gonna be literally every time I see you on shaving be like this nigga love taking his shirt off. But honestly, I think it's fun about the way that you've been performing on stage. I haven't had the pleasure to see you yet, but I don't get invited. Come on, now we've to it. That that's true. That is great. We changed were No, no, we're on tour as well. But I know you get really you let your fans get in there, and I feel like the usher is the only other person I've seen you there.
Speaker 2: Your face I can't steal he no, he making the face because he did invite us.
Speaker 1: But we work. He's like, yeah, I don't care what he was. I mean, listen, list one.
Speaker 4: I've been wanting to that very true, that's very true. No, so, but I also want to damn I wanted to give y'all. I'm gonna bring it to y'all.
Speaker 1: You see, Oh, go ahead, tell us what you plug and we.
Speaker 4: Ain't get to get it to y'all. So I gotta, I gotta a skincare line. Okay, I got no, no, no, it's called Favor. It's called Favorite. So it's all natural, a partner with the Hill figures like Andy Hill figure in them. And basically it's minerals from the Dead Sea, so like it's a healing component, so like it gets you everything. So everybody, if you don't know, So the Dead Sea is in Israel for free. That was for sure. And it's in Israel and everybody goes there when they want to get sosiatis hand cleaned up.
Speaker 1: Any skincare sent me there just by it, Yes, sent me there for my ex one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. See, so that's all that that it is. So it's it's available at Favorite Skin f A v R skin dot com. It's incredible. It heals, makes your skin glow. Everybody asked me, like, yo, how do you get that. I'm like, yo, it's from literally from my product because during the pandemic, I couldn't Everything that I was using was breaking me out, and I was like, let me just form my own, you know what I mean. And so we made it own and it's doing extremely well. So ship congraundt I will I will, I will definite care.
Speaker 1: It's really good. But it was a T shirt. I don't want it, and I'm gonna give you the whole kid. People give you ship that you don't want, like this is something that I really be like, Oh yeah, I put the.
Speaker 2: Link in the description of this episode, so anyone wants to go and purchase and try it out? Yeah yeah, yeah, sure y'all do that.
Speaker 3: Don't using our ship anyway?
Speaker 1: Mentioned clean their faces like this is man should get pettic. No, we're in the best yeah Man designed names. Right, I've seen the Tiktoks. What men are like really getting they ship together. I ain't gonna hold y'all. Don't like to TikTok's watching me and clean their house, right bro, I'm like, you don't set up the chopod just so you can win decks got It's fucking annoying. Br I don't want to see that. I'm not gonna hold you it.
Speaker 3: Kiss me every time. No, let a nigga cut the plants.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I told you the cooking nigga, the Jamaican one who slaps the salmon.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that is the one who slaps. I'm not gonna want you. I don't want ridiculous. And what he did that is ridiculous. No, no, no, no no. There's a there's a Jamaican man who live in Atlanta and baby, let me baby, it's porn.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I want to give y'all his name, though you meet him in Atlanta. No, I ain't gonna meet that man in Atlanta. Down what's his name? I know y'all know, y'all probably yelling at your desk right now. I'm oh, here you go, here you go. Hold on, let me make sure I give it taste of j Yard style.
Speaker 1: With that part. Bitch, I know you're talking.
Speaker 2: And he be smoking his blunt while he's making the excavation and fucking hotel, and.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, bitch, ship h he made the other day. Uh?
Speaker 2: And oh, look look at him, bitch, look all that look at I just love watching the man cook.
Speaker 1: God damn, that's the point I watched while I'm celebrating. You got it? So what do you do? What do you do to your body where you watch it? You know, I just watch it and watch that because if I was celebrating watching that girl get so.
Speaker 4: Bad, so so also what I also did too, Like I've been big on like starting businesses with like with really powerful black women, no business with us.
Speaker 1: Listen, we're gonna we're gonna be in that video, bitch, come on, how you forget already? I can't wait. We're gonna win something with that. I promise you we're gonna. Sorry, Okay, look I'm gonna be don't be looking at him like you're making these promises. If we went in the water, that's podcast, I'm gonna be pissed. This is real. This is really goal Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically because I'm in the self care already, I was like, man, let me just do something for people's smiles, you know what I mean. So I started researching, and I started looking for like companies I want to partner with. And there was this toothbrush called big Mouth Oka but it was but the wind is that is created by this really dope dentistr name is doctor Bobby and she's black black women. She won she won Shark Tank and it's already doing well. So I reached out to and I was like, yo, I would love to partner with you and let's make some Let's make some money together. So we're designing my own toothbrush mechanical I mean electric sorry, electric toothbrush that is royal for royal like for royalty royal green.
Speaker 1: And we were starting. It should be out within the next two weeks. I just stopped put on because you do have a nice smile. Thank you. All I do now that I've raised is look at this teath I want. Before I bought Titt's, that's what I was doing, I would just look at tits and be like, I think that's kind of I'm not gonna lie now like I gots, I'll be looking at everybody mouth. Yeah, well I heard that, you know.
Speaker 4: I was watching Actually I was watching the pod two podcasts ago that you were like, you accept you accept compliments from strangers better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see some Oh no, there's a there's a clip.
Speaker 1: There's a comment where someone said there's a science to this and apparently it has to do basically on that episode, I said, my man obviously gives me compliments all the time, but for some reason, from a stranger, it feels it feels more special.
Speaker 3: And apparently it's because the proximity from the compliment to the person that gives it to you, like a person that goes out of their way to say it, a stranger, someone that doesn't need anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why we feel about psychology. I said it wrong by.
Speaker 2: Saying I think that's why, like, as women, we appreciate compliments from other women because for men.
Speaker 1: We feel like, maybe this motive you know what I mean, the motive maybe you want my number.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But when it's from another woman who has nothing to gain, you know that that.
Speaker 1: Means a lot. Yeah, but women really are never that like forthcoming with compliments because I feel like we're so used to being competitive. No, really, like I think women are like that. Think about when you're out and like, no, no, no, no, no, no, I am celibate.
Speaker 2: I will let a woman know that she looks good without me wanting to have her. I love like, I will let a woman know when she put that ship on that I will let her know what her her makeup is beat.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you can't tell it before we get out of here, is that solid core I told some white.
Speaker 2: Thing, but that was your first problem. We do and favorite but no. I literally looked her.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, you're physique. It's like, literally you kept me so motivated. You have like the perfect body. Thank you. I'm straight. Oh it wasn't today. I don't want girl was. I went up there.
Speaker 3: Everybody, I'm like, did you hear?
Speaker 1: I was so gagged. I'm not gonna lie many did you have your braidsen? Only because you heart and my name is out.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you might have gave off a little stuff out. Okay, you let everyone know again, you let them know already toothbrush and again, y'all want to come up here Skin album eighteen songs videos. We will be able to see all of them.
Speaker 1: All of them, all of them.
Speaker 4: And what we're doing to the cool thing that we're gonna do is we're releasing a video every fifteen days, a new video every fifteen hours. So there's fourteen to eighteen videos for the next six months. So it's new content.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So yees, anybody trying to take that idea, we did it here first. Show, we did it here first. Okay, we we did it here for you know what I'm saying. So we're part of that because they're gonna be on the video and we're a part of.
Speaker 1: It exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: And what I want to do, you don't fly me back if you need me to fly you he flies wipe up like.
Speaker 1: You want this if that'st in yourself? Si.
Speaker 4: No, No, I personally wanted to just you know, say that I'm super proud of yall. Man, what y'all been doing like is just set in the bar. Y'all are ahead of y'all time. Y'all are so gifted, so intelligent, so witty, and y'all gonna be doing this for the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: Whoa good, well, hang a lot. They keep coming with that check we're fucked come on now.
Speaker 3: But no, Like, that's honestly a really good compliment, and.
Speaker 1: I really love that we're able to get you back on like you being so many people are scared of us, bro Tammy and and you weren't like I think I I d M was like, well, you come on our show. It's a sex show. We talk about this. And I also gave me no things to not talk about, which, by the way, he did, Oh you did yep. We don't talk. I didn't get them, but oh yeah I set that. Oh I know what I mean right now today? No, you know that's what I mean. Yeah, yeah, today.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like I guess, because you're comfortable always.
Speaker 1: The people feel like Mandy and I might go too far, but I feel like we've been so good over the years of going as far as someone will let us. I'm never going to violate, Like if I feel like someone's not really given and I'm not, I'm never trying to invite someone on or even for our own listeners, like I don't want to make the show whack, Like why are we trying to feel sex out of someone that doesn't want to give it. I'll talk about dating, but yeah, you've always been a great guess. We've actually talked a lot about the famous people we've had on because we've stopped. We were like, oh, no, they be terrible. You definitely in there what you're going celebrity guests, they definitely be up here, like, yeah, you know, I got miss thing. Oh, nobody really be talking like that. Hey, we don't give a funk about that ship. You see how you want them over?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: They gonna get their skid care. You're gonna be like big now.
Speaker 1: So I didn't know your eyes was just like maybe the lighting was different. I gotta go. I didn't know you had a little light at don't do that. Don't we got to do that and Mandy close it out. I y'all again.
Speaker 2: We have one night only December third in New York City. Make sure you get your tickets now. You're gonna be in town December third. Yeah, I think I should be.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna have to road Timmy there, we're gonna have.
Speaker 3: It's so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's great.
Speaker 2: Make sure you guys get your tickets now again December third, where it's Sony All one night only in New York City. And if you guys want more bonus content, because almost four hundred episodes is not enough for you, make sure you join us on Patreon where we have almost three hundred extra episodes. That is patreon dot com Backslash Horrible Decisions and y'all, this has been yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Bags Bye, Love Love. This killing your parents is so white. We gotta bring it.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's dead and you know I did it. I kept saying, Dad, Keep smoking, smoke him down, shopping them in.
Speaker 1: Out and then I thought, because there was Dixon and we should bring a kam. But we're gonna see how this episode go. Three, I know about it. Maybe it's funnier that I haven't. No, honestly, everybody knows about it to be fine, but I want to intro a cheme.
Speaker 3: We don't even need to do that since he's been here too much.
Speaker 1: And Ashley, who a keem, introduced me to I went on your pod, yes, and I'm wonderful.
Speaker 5: I had so much fun to comments are just like, this is an amazing guest Bringer Back Bringer Back. I'm not just saying no, I haven't even watched a movie, but I but you go read the comments.
Speaker 3: The comments were there before I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: But it was mad fun and it's fun because like when you don't expect to, like, you know, vibe that well.
Speaker 3: But I ended up thinking to myself, no, like because.
Speaker 1: You never know, You're like, oh yeah, you don't. So I go on this date on the field app with this girl who didn't tell me that she knew who I was, which wasn't a big deal, but I think that's a big deal. She told me later in a text you were Yeah, She's like, oh this Lily, let me read it to you at deal so I talk about it in this episode off she was the perfect unicorn. Like literally just everything about this girl, Like I think when you bring someone in for a threesome, the vibe can be off. Maybe they can be too needy, Maybe you'll be too needy. Maybe the couple so masculine. Though from where I was standing on stage, she seemed very masculine to me. That was my man girl. Oh so we have this amazing threesome. No one talks about jobs, right. She sends me a voice message like, Hey, I don't know if I ever told you that I've watched her show before, but I'm listening to my regular podcast.
Speaker 5: Okay, Meg, Sorry, didn't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I'm not mad at it. Well, you're a different person than I am. I don't like that.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna be a fan, at least be a fan. I wi originally I watch your show, watch, I will say, I listening to my regular podcast as wild. That's but maybe she feels like this is my safe space. Maybe yeah, like because maybe we talked about Dick too much. And from after sucking her. Okay, well here's what she said.
Speaker 1: This is she said, I absolutely can't really listen to your show at work because it gets crazy. But need more queer shit in my life, and so I like to listen to queer comedians while I'm working, et cetera. And you're on this week, girra. So mind, you had no idea that she knew who I was. And I leave Ashley's pod thinking I was wilding out.
Speaker 3: Nobody's gonna know me there.
Speaker 7: I have five black listeners, yeah, yeah, and one of them happened to be someone you had a thresom work.
Speaker 3: Because you slept with a lot of my blacklisters.
Speaker 1: I mean I will continue to do.
Speaker 3: So I sleep with my black listeners, all of them.
Speaker 1: Speaking of black listeners, so I walk into Sour Mouse where Ashley has this residency on Sundays and it's in the Lower East Sides. I come through and she's like you, everybody, Wheezy's here, and no one says anything she does. You guys don't know she hasn't it up black.
Speaker 5: And then that made it so much more uncomfortable. I thought I was on her two laughs on it. You know what I mean just like I thought so too, but.
Speaker 3: Nothing, because white lesbians will not like you.
Speaker 1: You really to warm them up before. They'll laugh at something with the word black in.
Speaker 3: It, and the game says niggla like crazy, and they.
Speaker 1: Let it slide. They let it slide with you, yeah, one of if they don't very black. No, but like, okay, so I watch his sets a lot, right, we're friends. I'm going all the time. For some reason in that crowd, I was like saying it again, Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't think that they care.
Speaker 1: They don't care, or they're a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why I get uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 7: Some black people do get on com the bull and I get that critique, and I'm also not going to change it.
Speaker 3: But I know, I'm curious about this because I've never because they feel like it's like an insider.
Speaker 7: They feel like you're saying you're not supposed to say it around white people because they feel like that subconsciously gives them the permission to say it. No, that's what some people think, and I'm like, no, not my people.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think either. But you know what's crazy about it? This I haven't.
Speaker 7: I haven't told you this. I was on a gay cruise. This was happened the first gay crewise I did so maybe two years ago. Only black people or one of the few black people on the gay cruises, okay, And I said, nigga a bunch in one of my sets, and I got a complain from a black couple.
Speaker 5: Oh see, this is that y, this is que're black art blacks, and you know what it's you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: They complained to a white man about me, and the white dude couldn't do anything.
Speaker 1: He was just like you just caught a snippet of some bonus content over on our patree. How are you not a subscriber yet? Howatreon dot com backslash horrible decisions for a bunch of really fun content from us