Speaker 1: I'm talking to all the ladies out there today.
Speaker 2: Is that why your boys got deeper? It's just how it works.
Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. So I need you to imagine that your partner, whether you're married or dating or whatever, imagine they do something secretive behind your back. And that secret thing is an intimacy class. And to make it worse, Brooke is the one teaching it using an extremely hands on approach.
Speaker 2: How else can you learn?
Speaker 1: Of course that's Brook's take on it. But that's the news. One woman is about to hear about her boyfriend in your phone? Tap right now?
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi is Ryan pas there? No, this is his girlfriend's phone number. Can I help you with something?
Speaker 3: Shoot? Oh?
Speaker 2: Shoot, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I think I actually called the emergency contact number.
Speaker 2: I hope I didn't bother you.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Who's this? Oh? I'm Abby?
Speaker 3: Actually, but I can just talk to him later about this. I was just calling to confirm his appointment with the Affection Connection.
Speaker 2: No big deal. Wait, I'm sorry. Could you just tell me who you're from? Again? Abby? One more time? From the Affection Connection? What is that? Exactly.
Speaker 3: We're a business that specializes in the advancement of physical and emotional love.
Speaker 2: I just read that sometimes I forget it's a mouthful. I'm so a little unclear as to what that means.
Speaker 3: So we have instructors such as myself, who will be working with Ryan over the next few weeks on improving his intimacy and romantic techniques.
Speaker 2: What everyone always wants the details. I don't like you laughing about this, and it sounds so sketchy, like you're improving his intimacy, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry. You are jumping into a lot of conclusions here. Conclusion, yeah, try to tell me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm just trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: You know what, maybe if you understand some of our techniques, you'll kind of see what we're working on. Understand your techniques. Yes, calling me out of the blue and telling me that my boyfriend is doing something with intimacy that he should be talking to me about not, You.
Speaker 2: Have nothing to worry about. Trust me.
Speaker 3: This is strictly a professional relationship. I mean, we use the bean bag method.
Speaker 2: What is that That sounds freaking weird. No, it's on YouTube, you can YouTube it. I mean, I wouldn't use your work computer. But oh my god, basically Ryan and I will be sandwiched between two large bean bags. But it makes it easier for me to instruct him on how to properly move.
Speaker 3: No, this is so messed up.
Speaker 2: Well it can be if your hips aren't in line. Oh man, that's coaching comes in.
Speaker 3: I will make sure his hips are exactly where they should be.
Speaker 2: You will, I think that's kind of up to him. No, no, stop, I've met with Ryan already and he's already taken one course. He was very coachable, are you No, you wouldn't do something like this.
Speaker 3: No, I mean you have to appreciate your man's work ethic, because I sure was impressed. You could really tell he was putting in maximum effort. I mean he was sweating by the end, perfusely, and that was just the written portion. I mean, I am so looking forward to seeing what he can do in the glory room.
Speaker 2: How he's improved than I thought you. This is not okay, Okay, I see, I see what's happening.
Speaker 3: I know from past experiences that romantic partners of one of our students can feel feelings of jealousy and insecurity.
Speaker 1: But why galousy?
Speaker 3: This will only help the things I'm going to teach him this Wednesday night, don't write about in medical journals.
Speaker 2: You can cancel his appointment at whatever.
Speaker 3: The connection bananza is.
Speaker 2: Affection connection, affection, and you're not allowed to cancel. Only he is.
Speaker 3: He is definitely gonna be canceling because I'm gonna be with him in that room to make sure of it. Oh, will you also be in the room when he tells you that this is a prank phone call, because I've coached him on that and he's really good at it.
Speaker 2: What your boyfriend Ryan set you up for a phone tap? This is actually Brooke from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Okay, you're why do you be so angry?
Speaker 3: He's just trying to improve for you.
Speaker 2: Do you need me to pass along the notes for the beambag method? Is that what you want? Maybe maybe I'll just get your email after this broke in Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties