Speaker 1: The volume. What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hell we him.
Speaker 1: We're back dress from the super Bowl. I'm back at the crill, feeling goods. How y'all doing.
Speaker 2: Though, y'all talk to me today, ma'am Dad, you know I'm down in the age, baby raining down him.
Speaker 1: My tire's already slick, tires already bag and ringing.
Speaker 2: People want need to run error, hit the lock button, describe button. Make sure you keep your nugber for cases on. You never know when we're gonna go live over here on the brook of Dub show.
Speaker 1: Niggas toasted, and you women.
Speaker 2: Ain't going in that kitchen and putting on putting no meals on the day. You can't dark cold nickle, you ain't tie coales today. And let me tell you, nick rolls on her.
Speaker 1: This ball headed it can't and that can't grow no damn hair. I'm not arguing with you.
Speaker 2: You need to grow up, not arguing with no nigga who can't grow, no her on top of you, damn head.
Speaker 1: I won't do sucker.
Speaker 2: Y'all fall here, mother who gon rung up on me? He stole my be stolen my parking spot. So your name ain't on this parking spot. Brother, enough on me, like you want to do something. Shit that was bad today, y'all. Dude rang up on me.
Speaker 1: I had my phohne, I had my found me today. I want to shit. You think whatever you want.
Speaker 2: To do, I'll tell you what y'all at mother when and got back in this car.
Speaker 1: He knew, he knew. I had that rusty ass thirty eight snug nose on me.
Speaker 2: Our friend to gud if I had to use it, that it wouldn't jam. But I had it on me today. I had my chest that I had my girl with me. I showed got the dang baby, I hain't on you like that. Yeah, I'm like that type shit. My heart was beating fast than my mother.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to get that. Gotta let y'all know today I had a little run in and somebody rang up on me. I had my fou on me. I had let no I used this. I used it.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. She don't know it, but you know I'm really skied. I'm telling her, you brother, you better girl, you better tell him he better go.
Speaker 1: You don't leave, you know she I'm here. When I got that pemstal, I'm hitting but never goun less though man be gone, don't get to the sports. I know.
Speaker 2: That's why y'all here like dug crazy. What is he talking about? I'm talking about Jerry West, I'm talking my Knye Well, I'm talking my Lakers and fire You saying him with that to Utah?
Speaker 1: I'm mean his ass why he played against the Utah Jazz. She came.
Speaker 2: I rang last roll Grant Cook me on, come on, I don't you right A Hangleer.
Speaker 1: Ain't got big, bad gasses over here right now, and let's talk.
Speaker 2: Let's Oh, the last fourteen games were twelve and.
Speaker 1: Two, twelve and two, and that's without a D.
Speaker 2: That's without Lucal my d fits neh. We third in defense, the last fourteen games, third in defense.
Speaker 1: Ah, y'all keep talking about y'all need a big man.
Speaker 2: We gott we got, we got what we need.
Speaker 1: Y'all see Hayes. We're finna turn Hayes into Compella.
Speaker 2: Y'all mean when Jane Hard and them had Compella down here in the right. That's why we're finna turn hazelto. He's finna be another clean Compella.
Speaker 1: Watch. I ain't got you, Luca yet I ain't. I ain't got the Luca yet.
Speaker 2: What elseton Ree is doing getting no do you getting off pistol p rolling over in his bother in grave right now, it's two white birds. That's this noot white by shoe you sell the over rolling over this mother fucking brave right now, it's white on the Lakers getting there. You're shitting me. All the people that said it wouldn't work, Lebrun, lebron local.
Speaker 1: They ain't gonna fit together. Niggle pustles don't fit people fit together. Ni yeah, I'm mescaying not only wanna.
Speaker 2: Don't y'all get on here talking about joker. Joker can't beat no damn team. Give a damn about no choker.
Speaker 1: You better take his rotten this row salmon e nine back to way from We got the face of the leading over there. Look all start break. You ain't playing nigga. You're going to get light boat.
Speaker 2: They got the best lifeboat serve on doctors in their lady.
Speaker 1: He gonna be just fine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get him wrapped up, band it up, real good as shit. Looka finner little this way.
Speaker 1: I washed him.
Speaker 2: I washed that fast sloth motherfucker run up and down that floor. Two time after that he was hoofing and puffing.
Speaker 1: Hands on the head. And here, nigga, you tied.
Speaker 2: You been laying on even goddamn right. I came up there and dollars you when you wasn't playing. You ain't gonna do that shit.
Speaker 1: Here. You gonna drink juicet. It's hot tomol. List in that, lady, nigga, you gonna do wrong of the all. I'm loving what I'm seeing for me.
Speaker 2: God damn wildfire Lakers, I'm now doing mean wildfire Brun out there playing like he thirty two. Tell me I'm lying. Brun got a puff in his step. I know Lebrun's ain't love a d Maybe he ain't have nothing to do with eighty eving, But you can't tell me your happiness. And just like when your girl ud let the house and she leave her house and you look out the wondering she gone, and you run and drive that baseline, come here, that's the time that happened that brother had when he's tired out, he had luncal she gone here.
Speaker 1: You getting off quick?
Speaker 2: Know he loved add Damn. Don't y'all think Luke ain't for gonna make a change in LA. They already gone took him to the playboard, Manschie, they gonna broke Luke in cool my homebo ball passed the forore the game. Say something like, cush, I know it.
Speaker 1: I know Brona gonna rub off. I know y'all thought bron gonna.
Speaker 2: Rub off on the street and condition it. But Bruyn and Brittany rubbing him off on that smooth. Do you own that smooth? That's why Brunie cause here no motherfucker shots. You know he got he got, he got a condition, we forgot. Bronnie got a hawnk and diner, he got a smoke, So don't judge him.
Speaker 1: But y'all ass is in trouble. You know you don't falked up. Don't dog to say it.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna fucked up, don't you. I want everybody you know you're gonna fucked up. Don't That's why one Cuban tried to call and knock not just poor.
Speaker 1: He of course col le brun get his fifth wing cook.
Speaker 2: I'm looker, can't even in with can't ree hang he gonna in with brun cause Kyrie ain't doing nipple. Oh, y'all forgot, Oh, Kyrie hit the shot well, I hit majority of the mother I don't crust you being hit one.
Speaker 1: I hit him. Ma joy deal.
Speaker 2: That like the old I'm gonna give you damn. You can't haven me no more. I don't give a damn. I didn't have jo with once. Good enough for me, good enough for me. It is what I'm saying. I don't think y'all reading me Tuesday. I don't think y'all understand well. I'm trying to tell y'all right now about these Lakers. I know the thunder guy something, I know it. Say this guy something, I know it. But they ain't got no goddamn king and they ain't got no goat. The spacing on the floor is gonna be tremendous because you ain't gonna double brun and you damn sure ain't finna lead Lucal in the way. He y'all fifteen shooting the ball right now. You ain't leaving him open. Then you got Rory open. Then Jane you confidence, you got Gabriel.
Speaker 1: I'm from South Miami, vice.
Speaker 2: On Benson over God, he ain't jangy confidence If everybody on the team is danging gang of confidence. Baby, you're in trouble now. I want a place defense Now. I got bean though y'all talking about Shy he great, but I'm gonna put Panda on it.
Speaker 1: Lift on when.
Speaker 2: Talking this shit today, I ain't go I know damn where I am. Oh you think dude coming with stats, you better know it. I'm coming with that. Rick Da ain't now saying the Laker's gonna win it. I'll not saying all that. But if we go out and get to go out and get ja Veil McGee. He's somewhere in the Austray you're right now eating fried roaches.
Speaker 1: Come he come, he bring your ass back over here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give him all these shots because the ain't no tell him what he gonna contract it over there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We gonna know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give my all the shots cause Trump don't play that shit. You're going over here far a country to think you coming back getting us sick. You gonna got another thing coming. If you sick, You're gonna stay your sick ass over there until you whale. Then when you wail, you can come back. But you don't get your shots. Nigga, you gonna get your shots. I'm just telling you like you give you up right now. Whether you're a Laker fan or not, you have to admit the Lakers are looking real. They don't scary right now. He ain't even hollow, It ain't even hallow. A lot of you niggas running out here going crazy behind y'all girl thinking nobody what you're gonna give her some for Valentine Day, Get that wholesome l they hold some vehicle six months supply for from Sale's club.
Speaker 1: Does she need.
Speaker 2: Even tighten that big, fast swollen mumble. Oh, look at my moose knuckle.
Speaker 1: There ain't no motherfucking moose knuckle.
Speaker 2: That's a big size Siberian tiger speak my brother, open up and hid. What you're gonna do with that nothing? They't do a muddle the thing with that.
Speaker 1: Try don't with you.
Speaker 2: She's wrong with you. You're talking about getting the fat out your stomach. Need to get the fat out your peg. Yeah, that's what you need to be getting something your old lady. That that china, that's what dad boy shut outside out a lord Lando Brown, that's what we're gonna start a fixing.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing though. Man, I'm on one to day, ma'am. I got a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Man. That that little situation earlier, Man, that little altercation that I had, Man got some our head after that too. I burned to her head or square bitsiness, nigga head, gaspet, I blew her f your head gasket up.
Speaker 1: She caught me too. I was feeling good, feeling pumped up, and I'm drinking them, rushing right quick.
Speaker 2: And she all is sighted. He's like, oh, may you get me hot? I turned my back to her real quick. You know what I'm saying. Put that, put that, put that in my mind real quick, got it, started jumping up and down, got it. Let my blood stream real good, and haunt the ship out of them. Mm hm no, call them come, you come, you toll the gone down and get that plan b if you got to not pulling out. Wow, I will not do such a thing. Got a phone call earlier too from Miami. Hay, nephew, we think nobody having East at your house. You got that big old house, got that big old backyard. We gonna have them East at your high He's doing no goddamn East eggs, honey a dozen as talking more.
Speaker 1: Than a per thirty.
Speaker 2: Now you gonn each stand hoe. You been a doing at the church, but you not doing it at my house. I'll be damn if I weighs money on them damn eggs.
Speaker 1: I feel plant them, damn agds and all that. You know how much a dozen ag shit? Oh grocery shop and see how much you cordinage? Called? And you think I'm feeling do this for this?
Speaker 2: See, ain't gonna lost your damn mine, git, I bought my motherfucking phone. By the way, why you ain't up to visits? Joe retard the last sunner that's skin in jail. Yeah, you ain't talk about there in church this sun You talk about everybody else going to jail, so kids going to jail, but we're talking about George going to jail door.
Speaker 1: Why is Sam in jail speaking? Yeah? I heard him down there the face store stealing. But why is this damn an'ma start skinny and.
Speaker 2: He's stealing feed? Yeah, I heard everybody white folks already come told me the only person charge on your cousin. Good good, nigga.
Speaker 1: You need a witness. I be one. Now we ain't doing no more but Ustair honey in my high hell not family know.
Speaker 2: They want to come over her and look and see what I got in the shit and tell me how God doesn't bless me, you know, but you want me to bless you never you want God to bless.
Speaker 1: You, lady.
Speaker 2: Happen on gat, I won't be the one doing and I'm not getting the guys. Wait, m I'm not doing it this shit, I'm not doing it. You motherfucker's gonna have to start going fishing for your damn self. I can't no longer provide the ride, the gas, the fishing pole in the bait shit.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing neither. No damn more.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't there for me when I need you, y'all, y'all two Sundays ago, but my favorite mama boyfriend start putting on goddamn things on my head and not seeing shit on my face, y'all wasn't running to help me. Then y'all are running the Facebook laughing and talking about me. Now you want to want them to me because you need some damn baked potato and baiting you a god damn store you in your store. I learned my listen, I learned my listen my black fo damning functions. I'm not going no damn more. I wonder why I'm at.
Speaker 1: I want the white boats. I'm out her sack racing and ship. But I ain't hanging with y'all. No mother more. She don't know how to act.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, y'all got got track, but it's shit I'm going through in my life. Man, some shit I'm going through in my life. I know y'all seen that, damn on only fan chick she told on her on her best subscriber, the only fan chicks, this on all. But she exposed on her best on subscriber to a thing just who it was a pastor passed up and there goddamn only things getting off.
Speaker 1: She gonna tell him, Pastor, this ain't right. This ain't right.
Speaker 2: Pastor told a technical baby, you making money with the body God gave you, and I'm just keeping the blessed. Do you know?
Speaker 1: I mean that's a real niggle and makes sense. You are here making body God gave you. Ain't nothing wrong with that because it comes from God. It's heaven sin.
Speaker 2: He sent that man there to give that girl all kind of money. That's a blessing in itself right there. See some of y'all are special kind of stupid telling on what you're eating it or tell it on the mountain, looking to ask nigga. See y'all always crying the guy had women about having the good man. You're always crying to God about you need help with them kids. You're always crying to God to buy while you're vagina. Ain't good as the other women. But when God send your things in your life, you don't want it. It ain't good enough for you. I know you say I add for a man, I ain't add for gus one. You add for a man, You ain't add whether he was a tall, big or spout. You add for a man you don't want him. But then you go out here and get my goddamn cousin asked the good This can't read write, can't fix a car, can't do a motherfucking thing.
Speaker 1: Put that striper on. That's the only thing she can do.
Speaker 2: Corse, but you want to put me out high for my goddamner tardy last tood cousin. Don't understand it. I don't understand it. I could get away or put a hand on I would I don't believe in it, DV.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. I don't believe in that. But you, my stud cousin, got my girl, you know what I'm saying. But she wasn't my girl.
Speaker 2: I just thought we would because I hit one time. But it's all good. I ain't tripping, so y'all don't want to know why I ain't coming to That's why going through it right now.
Speaker 1: And you know I'm reverting back to my Lakers.
Speaker 2: The Lakers gotta have eagle blood in them because they kicking as.
Speaker 1: The Eagles. The Lakers got some kind of eagle blood in them because they I was just kicking them one humber.
Speaker 2: Now have to piggyback off that, my cadge City Chief fans. I know why Pat mahon looked like he played on little towels. Y'all look at this ship right here, y'all check this ship out.
Speaker 1: Y'all see that?
Speaker 2: Do y'all see that dead woman doing wrist craft at the motherfucking dame.
Speaker 1: That's why y'all have seen it of Patrick.
Speaker 2: Now, you were a little too goddamn dog to be Patrick, but we know who it was though. I think there was a dagger's face on that mother bum cause the damn shore wasn't Patrick, Do you hear me?
Speaker 1: That said that tied y'all loss? Damn woman put that food on your ass normally.
Speaker 2: Patrick mahonans on the sideline chewing up his goddamn mind piece drill.
Speaker 1: I mean you know what I'm saying, mind peace or yo. The talking. He wasn't doing none of that.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't lying. He wasn't doing none of that shit on the sideline. Trevor Kelson didn't know who he was. Thank he Osborn. Now Travior Kenson played like Ozzy Osbourn all of a sudden, Travior Kelsey git that oh he betting that woman put that shit on the board. Man, I'm telling you super Bowl can't be in New Orleans, no damn more. Goddamn riffs didn't know if they were coming to door, you know, damn where the riffs gonna always side with the chiefs. They didn't just look at the score and it wasn't even that damn close. They got them do all short again.
Speaker 1: Y'all, They got them, doll, I'm not bullshit, thank you what it was.
Speaker 2: How y'all feel about that though, because y'all took a ald whooping doll. That wasn't no regular ass whooping light. Teens don't get their ass beating on the beat like that in no Super Bowl bro like. And I am not a conspiracy theorist because I always believe you know, the Eagles won your firn square, but you picked the last game of the year.
Speaker 1: To look your worse. Yeah, two weeks off to be prepared. It don't seem right.
Speaker 2: And I know the defense of the Eagles is monsters. Come on now, come on now, man, I some something wasn't right now that then you get that goddamn woman out of here. Now.
Speaker 1: If you can do that shit with that dog, then you can do that shit with Trump. That's all I'm saying. Make a goddamn Trump dog.
Speaker 2: Go'd telling him open up the motherfucking flood gates they border down there in Mexico. Temp opening door. Let that shit come through. They could come through. Hell Ley can come. Prices sky high right now, and my people down here they can't take it. Hoping nigg up one more time Trump for about two weeks, that dumb motherfucking let them come in. Let them come in, and white people voice by the hundreds.
Speaker 1: By the bous let them come in kill you.
Speaker 2: The city much better when you flood. It's all I'm saying. I know flood ain't a good thing, but it is in certain things.
Speaker 1: God, the streets gotta flood sometime, baby, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Y'all talk to me, man, y'all quiet. Valentine Day coming up? Man with what y'all giving y'all girl of mine, you know what I'm saying. Diamonds, y'all getting him some roses? You don't check it, but y'all get this hole? This hell for a woman? What's what y'all giving them?
Speaker 1: Has she has? She been good? Has do? She deserved to give anything? That's the thing. Everybody want to be loveable, all of you. But are you lovable? Are you lovable? Ladies? Are you doing the thing he's doing it in the beginning?
Speaker 2: Are you doing the things for your man that you was doing in the beginning, Because as you know how well, when you first to a talker to your girl, you want to talk to her.
Speaker 1: Everything. You can't wait to call on you cann't wait the text, you can't wait.
Speaker 2: To be around everything. You wasn't hanging out with your homeboy no more? You gonna see your miscui you butterfly man man bro, she do something to me for I don't know wanted. Oh she make the herd raised up on my knee. He's been with her about five years now. You don't get the same feeling no more, do you. She ain't the same size, no motherfucking more. And she got bigger than you.
Speaker 1: Ninety. Yeah, you ain't.
Speaker 2: She ain't giving you butterflies, no more harm. She giveing you migraines and head gaches and goddamn heart burning. Nine shit, I know, damn whale shels. She really a goddamn millal placing.
Speaker 1: On the cool.
Speaker 2: You warn other people. Women, y'all just don't know what have these whole being little patience. They all need to be on a site going with because they throw fish when they gonna get what they want. Any nigga think they want some of mine, call and give up. You'll bring the pace, You'll bring this big store motherfucker back. That's all I'm saying, telling you the truth. What's our lying?
Speaker 1: Tell you? But I'm not.
Speaker 2: It ain't the same. He ain't the same, no motherfucking more. Yeah, you remember him from high school.
Speaker 1: All eight went to college. Yeah, d one.
Speaker 2: And everything falls down now, that's sorry, motherfucker. Don't want to go to work now, Yeah, nigga, don't football all day, basketball day over. John, you gonna have to get you. You want to get you your damn cd A up ain't go Jo go work, but he.
Speaker 1: Keep holding on.
Speaker 2: If blow my knee, if I wouldn't have never blew my knee out, that's why I'm smoking now because I blew my knee eye. Yeah, that's why I'm drinking now because I blew my knee eye. Nigga, shake that shit off. And don't you got people on this show right now lost. They mama lost, they daddy don't know, neither want of them, but they eye here making it happen.
Speaker 1: We got to stop making mother fucking excuses. I didn't do this.
Speaker 2: If I didn't do that, nigga, get up off your ass and go make some of yourself. Brother, he ain't God, You ain't God. You ain't gotta make it in sports. Nigga, be a the lawyer, fireman, a police, whatever you want to be.
Speaker 1: But stop making excuseous. Man.
Speaker 2: That's something we ain't doing in twenty twenty five Black people. We ain't making no motherfucking excuses, and we ain't taking no shit anything. Don't motherfucker jet out of line. Well discip we'll discipline them not We're gone though. We ain't doing gone with motherfucking heads. We ain't doing gun. Say what they want to do, Grab them whip then they can look. It won't helpen because I want to be here tomorrow. You should have too. We're gonna learn how to fight. We're gonna learn how to fight. We're gonna learn how to motherfucking love. But we're gonna stop hating one another. We're gonna stop hating because my brother got diamonds in his teeth. Were gonna stop hating because my brother got a new car, my brother got a new hoiu. My brother got everything going for him, and I ain't really got too much going. But that don't mean I'm gonna hate though. We gonna get this shit out of our blood stream. We're gonna start being there for one another. Your kids need you to come to their goddamn school. Your kids need you to come to their fish. Your kids needs you to come to the football and basketball game. Take him surely practic damn it.
Speaker 1: We gonna comfort filth that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do. That's the only way we gonna make a change. We can't make a change with doing this. We can't make a change with doing this. You can't make a change when all you think, how you can put that meat on and she gonna be good. Yeah, for two or three days. Then they hold right back nagging. Can't fixate your meat. Can't fix everything, my nigga. Hey, you gotta learn how to grow up and mature. You gotta fix you. You gotta fix your mentality. Yeah, you gotta fix your way up thinking, your way of life, your way of being. You gotta stop looking in their life sometime in a negative deal. You gotta look at it from the positivity side of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I stopped looking. Let me tell y'all something. I stopped looking for the.
Speaker 2: Good and the people. I started looking for the truth. Everybody can be a good person. It's the motherfucker's gonna be truthful to you. That's all I'm saying. That's what we're gonna start doing. We're gonna build ourselves up. We're gonna build everybody around us. Baby, We're gonna build our communities baby, we're gonna build our chunkle. Yeah, that's what we're doing. We protect what we love, baby, that's what we're doing. Children gotta be safe again. But women got to be safe again. We ain't doing no ribing and killing. We ain't doing no raping, We ain't doing nothing of that. We're getting businesses, baby, Yeah, we're getting businesses downtown. Now we got life insurance. We gotta bury you insurance. Our dogs got goddamn insurance now or your ass and tigers got insurance.
Speaker 1: Now, your teeth got to get insurance. Come damm.
Speaker 2: We ain't get barely upgrade. We upgrading the whole mather fucking thing. I went from regular on regular.
Speaker 1: TV to satellite.
Speaker 2: To firestick. It's the upgrade for me. Oh, it's the upgrade for me. That's what we're doing. What y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: You here?
Speaker 1: Are you living life? Which one?
Speaker 2: Because when God closed that curving, it's up. Ain't nothing I can say, your family, your mama, daddy can say to bring you back. So if you know somebody now that you're proud of and you want to give them their flowers, you better do it. Why I can, why I can smell it, because they can't do nothing with him when they're dead. I hate when people say, higg told my brother I love him. You better do it now, you better do it now. See I always tell people this. You can't be on here saying I hate that nagga. I don't like that nigga, but say I love God. I will say, how can you say you love me? For women?
Speaker 1: You never sing, but your brother you sing and be around every day. Oh, we can go to church. We can go church. This is how y'all want play it. Baby. I'm in one of them zones right now. Baby, I'm in one of them zone.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good. I want some of the best weed in the country. This ain't trad if you're smoking like them on smoking and you feeling like I'm feeling, and then hey, everything is good.
Speaker 1: It's all love. Man.
Speaker 2: I used to let this little shit get to me. I no longer let it get to me. I'm like the lion now. That jackal ain't no home, that jack co ain't no threat. He want to eat too, you know what I'm saying. He want to eat too. But stay your distance. That's how I look at the Hager shit. Jackals, your jackles, you can't do nothing to me. Baby, I'm foss Yeah.
Speaker 1: I let my mand hang sometime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you men gotta feed your life. Baky man doing her doing your thing. People hating family member, friends, they hating on you. They just jockles. Baby, My jocko came home a lion.
Speaker 1: Baby. That's what you're doing in the bedroom with your old lady. After you get through.
Speaker 2: I man so mad.
Speaker 1: I ain't shit, bitch. I got ship in my drawer. I just made sure you can't see him. That's why I kept the lights off. I'm douging mane type shit. Douging. You just took me from my nigger guy sitting in the drawer hole. What is you talking? Bible? You think you gotta kill me? Ship boy get killed little? Yeah, that nigga you in little. They got shitting in roll. Yeah, that's what's going down, man. They all falling in love.
Speaker 2: Shitty boot gad niggas nigga geister big gun, big all big shitting your draws too. Yeah, we're gonna talk about it. I've been trapping nigga. You've been musty. You've been musty, and that tells me kind of woman you dealing with too. Y'all better pay attention to what's going on these days with the Jayil man. My girl be working out, she be going playing the fitness man. She be going to La fittings Man, wearing them tight. She ain't doing them trying to show off that old rag las monkey. Yeah, she getting compliments. Don't think she ain't. They complimenting them, whether that motherfucker sigh or sweet, they complimenting them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cump pile look good and the motherfucker from forty feet away.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying, because pi look good for the even Wait until you give up body, and you don't look at look at the appealing as it did for my folks.
Speaker 1: I tell me I'm not, but I'm feeling good. Luca in there la. White people back baking cherry pies, apple pies. Oh, it's going in.
Speaker 2: The white folk's house right now. She's white people. The motherfucker's that boy.
Speaker 1: They she like us. We eat speakins. Yeah, white people eat posta. We ain't calling brad. They eat garlic.
Speaker 2: Does you don't want I'm just saying it's all the same, just different shit, that's all we think.
Speaker 1: Black people.
Speaker 2: People pray before they eat. White people do too. They're having their father. That's niggas, white people, our father. That's noting Heaven.
Speaker 1: I love be I name.
Speaker 2: That's white bunks, niggas, all them, they're Heaven and the Father. We want to thank you for the food that's been prepared for us to day. Thank you for we thank you for the macan cheese. We thank you for my beautiful wife and her nieces that prepared this dinner for us.
Speaker 1: Not white folks.
Speaker 2: Thy father, that's thying heaven. How'd ill beat thy name? We pray for Hell and great wealth and Johnny from gradual waiting from Harvard.
Speaker 1: Amen. And white people go to work, they eat their little old food, little peas and carrots.
Speaker 2: White people gonna have on vegetables, peas and carry that that that the chicken they got that motherfucker ain't got now.
Speaker 1: Juice skin dry them on, motherfucker. But the motherfucker lidles teeth ninety nine years old.
Speaker 2: Niggas, we got tor chicken, spirills, chidlings.
Speaker 1: And we live to see fifty six. That's why it's in the food, nigger. That's why I'm going plant based. That's why smooth is. Can you.
Speaker 2: Put your own game. Y'all got to tool in and listen to a dove telling y'all. Y'all think I just be up doubted.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling y'all the truth.
Speaker 2: What going on in the world, baby, while we more diabetics, while we're catching council catching so much shit because of the things that we eat.
Speaker 1: That you are what you eat. Real talk.
Speaker 2: But if you're watching this show, then you know it being presented by Prize Pects. That's right right there in the right here in corner going download Prizepects. Use my promo code trash.
Speaker 1: With the two Ancients. Baby, you bet more or less on your favorite player? Basketball season? Is here? Your college?
Speaker 2: Oh? If we got you can't price pick, you can't miss be a talk, go on and down old it man. Put five dollars in, you get fifty instant. If you can't watch this show, you only can listen if you're at your job. Maybe my people at Wildmarre, maybe my people that work a nice ship. But whatever we y'all doing, you can't watch the show. Hey, go go Apple podcast man, Go go Spotify, type in the bubble dub show man. Run them numbers up for you, boy, run my numbers up like y'all do for Michael job and y'all go buy them same ass shoes they released every year. You go and spend two fifty three hundred. But this don't cost you nothing. It don't cost you nothing to come over in and chop it up at and have fun and laugh with your boy. Gonna cost you a mather fucking thing. Ain't gonna cost nothing to do that for you boy.
Speaker 1: That's doing it.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: I ain't an apple, y'all or rock y'all y'all see, man, I say, can I take a liver?
Speaker 2: It? Very last person now cost you nothing to support your boy. Get the light budon, hit the subscribe button, get in to come and let the people know. This show where you want to get your laugh and giggles and even want to know what's going on in the game right here right mama? Can hear Bubba dub show beleave that what we're doing, man, part of the show, what we do a hell nog sick man.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what I'm saying this part of the show, what we do.
Speaker 2: Hell No, some people put questions in and ask me something and I let him know it's a hell noll or not on the show.
Speaker 1: He knows what he saw and he's here to tell you.
Speaker 2: Hell hell yeah ready because I'm gonna slow it down to day a little bit. Man, I ain't got number of time on my hand. It's raining. I'm gonna slow the show down, make it a little bit longer to day. Y'all be saying you getting done to really I hear y'all. I try to make corrections to that. Y'all was on my ass for a minute.
Speaker 1: Man, Well yeah, you lick, you lick. So I'm getting my crew together and we're getting better on being on time now to day.
Speaker 2: I was out about one minute, but I was just having to make sure my shit wasn't lagging. So I apologize for that part of the show. What we do with hell nog sigment. Somebody asked me, bubbah dug, if you could do it all over again, what you re sending the local dungeons trade a d hell not.
Speaker 1: We got the man that we needed.
Speaker 2: Now, gonna get me wrong when Ay get healthy, When he gets healthy, them the Dallas maverage will be okay. I will say that I'm not gonna sugar prin and lie. I love ay Ay him, but to get a generation of talent like Lucal a twenty five ship. That's why Mark Creeban was on their goddamn phone with Nico trying to figure out what's going on. This This can't, this can't happen. That's why came Martin. No, let me tell y'all something, man, Luca was white Jesus.
Speaker 1: To them Nichols Dallas. I'm not pull shit them micros up. There is hot.
Speaker 2: Every Lucal fan hot that they Dallas tracked. They were protesting. They was protesting up that the Dallas are at the American Airtlives. They were protested. Hell, dirt was even out there in the LA. He can't believe it, but you know who can from I put that chill by mother fuck. Don't wanna work that fourteen game, y'all be twelve and two when we're done it.
Speaker 1: We got ad and we've done it with got Luke. When him and Brun.
Speaker 2: Get together, yoh, y'all can you yeah, Haye starting to come together. Gotta work on your hands though, and Haye start. It's all gonna come together. Man. They go out and get McGee or go ahead and get just get a big man that's available right now, man, jail a little bit, get some chemistry going, Laker's gonna be tough to beat, and them playoffs. Bro and I got and I got to be a rialist joke. And you got the Celtics, you got them, and then you got the you got the Thunder and you got the.
Speaker 1: Denver Denver Nuggets? Who else? Who else? We all ready to.
Speaker 2: Foresee you right now. I've been the third spot by tomorrow. Before see right now, we've been the third spot by tomorrow. Y'all don't want to see you Lakers snaking healthy and they put it all together. Y'all ain't gonna want to see you this ship. I'm telling you it's something brewing in LA and it ain't thro not damn wildfire. It's something boring in l A.
Speaker 1: I'm letting you know that. Now you say what you wanne how man.
Speaker 2: I'm brewing? Look like shit? Son Bradley rolling over the gray. Somebody rolling over their damn gray. They tied third all.
Speaker 1: I know rockets. I'm gonna get the rockets they created Rochester. I like the rockets. I don't. I can't. I can't knock them young balls. Where you done or doing? They're good?
Speaker 2: But they ain't got They ain't got them too, motherfuckers. L A got they got brawn.
Speaker 1: And are you.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna understand what's going on here, the dynamic or what's about to happen that they feelna be rocking and rolling y'all, y'all watch, NBA know exactly what they're doing. NBA know exactly what they're doing. And I'm riding, riding what I'm on this one. Man.
Speaker 1: I just just something about this man, I just feeling in my bones.
Speaker 2: Man, something can be special in LA this year because nobody really expect the Lakers to do anything. All the former players are talking about their no defense. Where's no need for defense? If I'm not scoring your ass, That's all I'm saying, ain't no name for defense? Then for im, I scoring you name of the damn it, score more points than you. God damn it, i'ma scorning. I'm scoring.
Speaker 1: You can't stop me from scoring. That means I'm gonna need.
Speaker 2: How long as that chuffy motherfucker go right down on that block by that key and continue to hit that one leg and goddamn fade away or continue to draw extra to fill the in and he's kicking the guy or he's throwing an alley who run coming down?
Speaker 1: Look old that month asked your ass is in trumble. You can say what you want.
Speaker 2: Something wrong with Luca Man telling y'all Man doubtless ain't singing and everything. Ain't nothing wrong with that motherfucker. Only thing wrong with Luca he was ow way. He was drinking Michael Lows every goddamn night. It wasn't number yeast. Were gonna get that yeast. I know you up there in that lady. We're gonna get the yeast.
Speaker 1: I go you in that lady. I guarantee you that ain't nothing wrong ready up there in Gg's every now and there fucking with them hole got local shit, that's all. Yeah, s he go. And they strip club ain't like that strip club over there. No, that was getting I'm talking about. But yeah, the little hold the they gonna do nothing show. They t t yes see it.
Speaker 2: But we took him to the playboy man. She didn't see them everything opening up, his eyes open. Yeah, they gonna see them more pink thing. I ain't never seen him like that. Yeah, they fluffy too, Robin Rabbit, can you get against Carter it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The more Roger the Rabbit, White Girl, Love Carriage Boy, I'm telling you the truth and nine Jivy too. Some mona say little high lie. Okay, see what do you do? Yeah? I like the thumb.
Speaker 2: Thumb is gonna be good though. Y'all can kiss me on the week the ones to it too as well. Don't forget to kick me out on the whe the ones to it, man. I be in South Haven February twenty eight. All my people out to grab them tickets like the second like the second act, So make sure you go and grab them tickets. Get there early so you can see me go on stage and do what I do. This past weekend, I was in Baton Rouge as the Siling Rabbit Man. That was crazy, sec. I took people down there in Baton Ruge, Louisianna. Y'all showed me so much love, man. I appreciate everybody to pop up close up owners man, show our shows.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I got a lot going, man. You can go right there on my website bubbled up innt dot com. You can see what I got going. I got merch that's gonna be The search is ready if y ain't already seeing the search is ready. We get trying to get them on the website and get them going. But God got shirts on me. So if you on tour you come out to the show that we can want to. I have a search on mean, you can purchase a shirt from me. But we rocking and rolling on this side. Hopefully everybody out there is having good health right now. Hope you in good spirits. Anybody watching the show who you're down and out, be praying for you. Don't never give up. Don't never give up. Don't let nobody knock your dreams. That's that's put our kids through school or whatever we could do. But I'm trying to start the foundation man, start putting kids to school. That's what I'm on right now, y'all. That's that's my goal. That's my focus. To start putting kids through school man, and changing folks lives.
Speaker 1: That's that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: So if you're watching this show today, I appreciate you for tuning in and watching this over on the Bubble Up show. We are growing show. The numbers are improving. But let's let's let's keep it going though. Let's let's let's get to show out there even more than what it is right now. Shout out to Morrow. Something's were popping up on us this weekend now and the Super Bowl. Shout out to Dave and Busters. Shout out to my whole.
Speaker 1: Team to help.
Speaker 2: Shout out to everybody to pull up to the Dave and Busters watch party with us. I appreciate y'all from the bottom, ma heart. I'll be out there in the Bay Area this weekend. NBA All Star, I'll be there. And we're just moving, man. We just we just working. We ain't standing still. We ain't worry about what other people doing. We focus on us, and that's what we got. You got to watching the show.
Speaker 1: You got to do that to your life.
Speaker 2: Focus on you and what you can do and what you can be good at and what you can contribute at. Don't worry about watch such and such getting blessed right now. If you keep doing the right thing, you're gonna get blessed too. Yeah, you're standing in line long enough, You're gonna get to the wonderw HOMY.
Speaker 1: I promise you that. I promise you that. Thank y'all for watching, man, Peace and love them out