Speaker 1: Yo yo yo, yo, yo yo yo. It would be cool if you wear those headphones all the time, if you like.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to wear them because I feel like it sucks up mine. Oh your aura, it's gonna make me look ugly.
Speaker 3: Oh I was gonna say, that's feel insane.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What what were you going to say?
Speaker 3: Because if he's he's ugly without the headphones? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Guys, getting back to this is wed in eighty nine? Is that right.
Speaker 3: My way?
Speaker 1: Bro? Like that's we thought. It's been a minute since we've popped Kai in here, so we were like, let's do it episode with Kai guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just looking good.
Speaker 1: So we're clip form No, like, is been sexy as fuck. He's in his office Siren era. He wore that shirt for the first time to the Greer pop up show at Heaven and I complimented him and I don't think he's taking it off.
Speaker 2: Since genuinely, I mean, Josiah also said something nice and then I was like, this is the one. This is gonna be the thing that I wear for this months.
Speaker 1: It looks good, it looks really good. It's super cute.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, Drew text me he said, we're gonna pop you in here for the next episode, and usually when he texted me that, I think something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In my I was like, Okay, I'll be over in like thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: I can't lie.
Speaker 4: I forgot you were going to be on camera when I first came in the room, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, we came in the room. You came in here.
Speaker 4: Oh, Like, that's the first thing I actually do when I enter a home is I go into all the rooms.
Speaker 3: But I don't actually do it.
Speaker 4: I manifest like the ideologies that come with that physical manifestation.
Speaker 1: You just yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I realized I don't know how to sound sincere because it's just so hard, mainly because when I say something nice, I'm like, it sounds like I'm joking. Like I feel like it just sounds like I'm joking. It sounds like it's not coming out real at all. Like every time I compliment one of y'all, I feel like I have to follow it up with a mean joke because.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I feel like I can only compliment Drew because if I compliment you, that's like sexual harassment. I genuinely like every single time, I'm like, oh, absolutely nice to say.
Speaker 1: I'm like, don't bite your tongue, say the nice thing. People need to hear nice things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it also doesn't help that our whole friend group like no one can say anything nice without somebody saying like something sarcastic back, like we all are just like no.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been learning to take a compliment recently. Yeah, I'm just like, yeah, give me the compliment and I'll take it.
Speaker 3: But then sometimes I feel bad about taking it.
Speaker 4: Give me the compliment saying like oh thank you, or like I okay.
Speaker 2: That was like actual sexual.
Speaker 3: Tension, very disgusting.
Speaker 2: We had. The thing is, we had sex once and it was so weird.
Speaker 1: It was so weird, like you could definitely feel it in the episodes like forty it was forty eight through fifty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, oh yeah, if you guys go watch those, you'll see I'm pretty quiet, yeah, training those episodes because Dream made a big mushrooming hummus for.
Speaker 4: It's like disgusting, Like when you guys, that is like crazy you're talking about, like that is y'all are harassing me, Like I literally am.
Speaker 1: Like you we're harassing then, right.
Speaker 2: Right, just just for posterity. I've never had sex with Drew. We joke around a lot about it, and also he made me sign something where I have to say that it's all jokes exactly for the one, the one weird time exactly.
Speaker 3: I kind of think if y'all had sex, though, Like.
Speaker 1: I think it would change things for the better. Like I really, I really do think it would. Just like I think if me and you made love, and yeah.
Speaker 3: It made love back the fuck up, because I would not make love with you.
Speaker 2: Why is it sex with me but making love with him?
Speaker 4: Well, it's like you're just look at you, look at me, and then think about who I am, and then think about you are.
Speaker 3: Like this isn't making love.
Speaker 1: We need we need to move on. We need to fucking move on. Kay's episode, let's get.
Speaker 4: Into it, like, well, actually not we it's y'all's fault. Y'all had a four minute tangent about wanting to hook up.
Speaker 1: You're twenty six, No, I'm twenty seven.
Speaker 2: You're twenty seven. Yeah, that's that's the age that I was when I met you, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the age my brother died at I got food poisoning at Coachella. Oh, Kai shit himself like crazy.
Speaker 2: I had. Okay, So I had these spring rolls because they were like, it's really hard to get food at Coachella. It's like waiting a long ass.
Speaker 3: Was there fucking fish in the spring rolls?
Speaker 2: There was some stinky chicken in the spring rolls.
Speaker 4: Well, I was actually about to back him the fuck out of you if I just found out that you got raw fish at Coachella.
Speaker 1: When it was all so last year and it's one hundred and.
Speaker 4: Five degrees and I know, I know there's like food safety yead yad like still can't.
Speaker 2: Well apparently not because I had four. Okay, So the first I had two spring rolls, and I was like, oh, I feel I feel good. I feel light and like fresh, like I feel like I can go like see more shows.
Speaker 1: You are light, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then so the second day and yeah, like I was like, oh, I didn't really get stuffed yesterday. I want to feel filled. I want my belly to be hard. So I got like four of the spring rolls, and then after I think it was like two hours later. It was like near kind of the end of the day. I like walked off and I was like, no, something's deeply wrong. And then I destroyed the toilet at Harrison's and then he was like, oh, we're going to go to this like it was like an after party after the festival, and I think.
Speaker 4: They were like, like, there's like I don't think you understand for me personally, there's so many layers to this that are absolutely like disturbing. And also it's probably because I'm high, so like I'm just like I'm really really thinking about the episode episode. We're all high, because in my dreams, I would have decorated the set with like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You were talking about I was talking a lot of game.
Speaker 4: But then I woke up and I was like, bro, here i go buying a bunch of shit that I'm going to hang up and then just be like all right and like throwing a bag and like keep it in the closet.
Speaker 3: And then by next year I'll be like these suck I kind of suck it.
Speaker 2: We should be on a breakaway bomb that you could have broken over my head been.
Speaker 1: A good idea, wow, or we could just get a real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just so expensive. Well, basically, the summary is that I had a big Hummus release at an after party that Justin Bieber was at so like thirty feet away from me while I was creating a very hot, stinky mudpie and the toilet. Justin Bieber was very close enough any more. And people were like really hammered at the party, yanking the door.
Speaker 1: Stop were you so embarrassing? Like or were you so embarrassed like making steak? And then Justin Bieber walks in after you, like did you ever have I.
Speaker 2: Was flushing like the ship wouldn't even hit the water. I was just I had the flesh.
Speaker 4: Is literally that is so crazy. That is literally a nightmare.
Speaker 2: I know. I was walking to the party because we were walking over and I was like, I feel this searing pain in my abdominal and I was like, I'm literally going to this.
Speaker 1: Party to ship And had you been drinking?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't drink.
Speaker 1: I was sober at Coachella.
Speaker 2: I was more sober than Drew m hm, more sober than me.
Speaker 1: I was like fucking tweaking at Coachella. I was having a blast. And actually it was so funny. We were walking in and uh, someone that listens to the podcast like was walking with us and we were just like talking and we took a picture and then they were like, do you want to shot? Like one of the friends in their group was like, do you want to shot? Like, let's take a shot, and I was like, literally, yes, let's take a shot. And then the girl that knew me was like, I thought you didn't drink, Drew. I thought you didn't drink, and I was like, girl, it's Coachella, Like drink. I gotta drink at Coachella. I have to drink at Coachella. So I was blackout drunk for three days at Coachella. Not blackout, not blackout, not blackout, but like I probably each day had like three drinks.
Speaker 4: You were it is not I guess for you at this point, I guess on an empty stomach. For me, three to four drinks, I am like completely wasted, like at this point, especially because I take prozac.
Speaker 3: I've like tried to dabble back.
Speaker 4: And drinking, but I'm like, oh, they're not playing like a drink in and I'm like I should not be anywhere here.
Speaker 1: Literally no. Yeah, I was tickling Kay all Coachella.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, but his mood would switch from like you've forked, are really dark and then he would start screaming at me, like at main stage during Lady Gaga. Yeah, he was like, I'm I fucking killing.
Speaker 3: You're gonna cut this part out right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I was really angry at Kai because he was dancing with other shirts this game. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like gets really territorial when he drinks.
Speaker 1: I was shirtless all Coachella, too, were you?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, I hate my body? Oh true, anybody, no one's complimented my haircut. By the way, no one in the comments has complimented it. None of y'all have so many times. Okay, but no, Like, where's the compliments?
Speaker 2: Your hair is great? You look really handsome right now?
Speaker 3: I complimented you this second I saw you.
Speaker 4: Don't play these weird psychopath games with me, bitch, Like, I've already.
Speaker 1: Where's the compliments? I need to see?
Speaker 2: You're a very sexually fascinating person to me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's amazing, that's that's a good compliment.
Speaker 4: But while y'all were having a blast at Coachella, I I guess you didn't have a blast.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had a good time, but I'm placed in that toilet. Yeah. I had an explosive experience inside of a port at Coachella. No, well, it was like one of like the trailer, it wasn't as bad as it.
Speaker 4: Was, Like, I'm not gonna lie. Those kind of pissed me off because the flushing mechanism is like really like such a.
Speaker 3: So that experience.
Speaker 1: It's just so trapped.
Speaker 4: Also, because it's not a border party, it's like a few people could be standing and lingering in there.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. But I don't know what the boys won was the most.
Speaker 1: It's the same.
Speaker 3: I'd be in the boy's.
Speaker 1: Bathroom like i'd be in the boys bath.
Speaker 3: Did you leave after that or did you linger?
Speaker 2: I went to that party. I spent most of the time in the bathroom, and then I left because I was like because I was literally just like I have to.
Speaker 3: Do god water.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite moment about it? We were kind of talking about.
Speaker 2: It, but I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Your favorite set?
Speaker 2: Wait, sis, I'm trying to remember mine.
Speaker 1: Mine.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know what it is, actually you say yours. When Bernie Sanders came.
Speaker 1: Out, Literally it was so gag worthy.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, like, you see so many famous people at this festival, but that is the only time that I was starstruck. Yeah, I genuinely. I was like out of body experience.
Speaker 4: Literally, well, because it's such a wild card was the most random because you're used to seeing special guests be like artists, and you're hoping like people go in with guess they're hoping for because of the songs that person has with other people.
Speaker 1: But like I went from Charli XCX to like I was like raging at Charlie XCX and then like floated across because I was like, oh, I need water and Claro's right there and we were like as we were walking, like Bernie Sanders was just on the screen and I was like, oh, they're playing a video. And then I like turned the corner a little bit and then saw him and I was like, oh, my craz Oh he's fine.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: Bernie Sanders is fine shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all are disgusting, Like he's old.
Speaker 4: That is crazy to see him though in person, like because he's that old. That's how I felt when I saw like a John Waters in person, because I'm like, damn, you're at that age where like seeing you genuinely feels like yeah, I also like the place me seeing John Waters.
Speaker 3: I saw him at a vintage fair.
Speaker 4: That makes more sense, like y'all seeing Bernie Sanders at Coachella is like.
Speaker 1: Du know, it was crazy. He started singing sexy to someone, but no one posted it. No one was posting.
Speaker 2: Because everyone was so gag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was gag. Yeah he was white asking me that I'm just asking, but yeah, he was like shaking and throwing ass like it was crazy. He popped out with a new BBL like I was literally.
Speaker 2: Body or crazy.
Speaker 1: His body was photo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I always I guess.
Speaker 4: The only shots I saw was like when he was talking and like it was a video of the screen so and it was his upper body, so I didn't see all that he had going on, like out.
Speaker 2: Of respect, the cameraman only showed from the waist up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but all of us saw it. It was really it was really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was kind of like an hourglass silhouette.
Speaker 1: But no, that was that was sweet. I did like seeing Bernie Sanders at Coachella. That was like a movie.
Speaker 2: Oh were you at the camp.
Speaker 3: And you guys saw a fucking lady GurGur.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goga, I said that was That was my favorite.
Speaker 2: And there were no gay people there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a single gay person was there. The thing with Gaga is like we know this. I love her to death, and I would I'm not even kidding. She's like one of the very few people on this planet that I would take a bullet for. Like I'm being dead serious, but she makes me laugh so hard unintentionally, like like her dancing with those skeletons was like literally the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, Like what is she doing? Like, but I feel that like love her, love her.
Speaker 3: It's because I feel like we're too.
Speaker 1: Like irony poison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like it's too irony poisoned. So you can see something and immediately see the comedy in it, and then it's still because like if you look at a lot of the shit we like, so much of the shit I like makes me.
Speaker 3: Crack up because it's so theatrical. But that's why I love it, because I'm like, it's so like people are seriously giving a fuck.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm you know what, I used to hate the Hamilton hose, but like now I get it because I'm like, yeah, there's something incredible about just.
Speaker 3: Like letting loosen, being like yeah and he can be serious.
Speaker 2: Daddy needs to get more water. I just have to get more water. So if or daddy has to get more water.
Speaker 1: So if if we could pause, daddy, Daddy, can you get more water?
Speaker 3: No, that's actually just no. I don't like I genuinely don't fuck with that.
Speaker 4: And you calling yourself like we haven't been Like no, you're not getting away with that.
Speaker 1: That's like gross, Daddy, can you get me water first?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me get baby some water?
Speaker 1: Okay. I asked chat GPT before this to come up with questions tailored specifically to Kay Newman of emergency in or com Oh A nice choice. Kay Newman's got a mix of chaotic humor and surprising depth. So here's a list of podcast questions tailored to his emergency in her calm, energy, funny, weird, introspective, and very Kai, you talk a lot about Enya being perceived. What's something you wish people saw on you more?
Speaker 3: Do you talk about that?
Speaker 2: Like what? I don't know? Does it know who I am? Actually? Or did you like? No? It gave it context.
Speaker 1: I gave it a little context.
Speaker 2: What do I wish people knew about me more? I have a body count of in the single digits. I am obsessed with helping women. I feel like I never talked about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't get Oh by the.
Speaker 2: Way, congratulations Katy Perry going to space. Yeah for not only that, but basically getting rid of sexism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is true. Also Perry, Katy Perry is obviously in Kia Asylum. She flew to space trying to escape Kia Asylum, but it just sent her into the basement.
Speaker 4: Katy Perry is obviously a battery and they needed to charge her by.
Speaker 3: Getting her out of this atmosphere.
Speaker 4: It only took ten minutes because she's like, think of it her like a USB C.
Speaker 1: Did y'all did y'all see the video of Oprah like literally having a full blown fucking panic attack, like freaking the fuck out over her friend, like going to space because she thought like she was about to watch her friend like explode into a million pieces. Gail Ky, I'm sorry, but like the whole thing is fucking batshit.
Speaker 4: Can y'all go back to just being happy to see people wave off in boats like that not grand enough Titanic?
Speaker 2: Like I love all the comments that are like we just want healthcare?
Speaker 3: No, literally, like what what?
Speaker 4: It's so insane? And then there's also for Easter. We all know the egg situation that's been happening. They are still using thirty thousand real eggs to throw around in grass and I'm like.
Speaker 3: This shit, wait, who is really the White House?
Speaker 1: You know how they fucking like to give them thousand.
Speaker 3: Thirty every year.
Speaker 4: It's like, uh, I think they purchased and then some are donated from farmers.
Speaker 3: But obviously, like bitch, like like people need like like we like had a huge gig.
Speaker 4: Scarcity, like we can't just give you guys the fucking eggs to play with, and they were like, yeah, we're still using eggs. And then they also sent Katie Perry. What's crazy is like, bitch, you almost got through you you you literally like you almost got through. You gave an album that people were like whatever, but like people were still like, well, like why did you go to space?
Speaker 2: Well she went to space to fix sexism and everything basically.
Speaker 3: I mean true, and like, look, I will say.
Speaker 2: Seriousness, it is really nice to see on every single one of those videos, like bro, we just want healthcare because I'm like I feel like that awareness wasn't really there like thirty years ago. It is nice.
Speaker 3: I don't know that they were sending fucking Frank Sinatra to space so that his album could do better on Board top one hundred.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 3: I don't really think that was the vibe, Like.
Speaker 1: I want to know. I want to know, like what her team like thought would come out of Katy Perry going to space. They were like, this is a good idea, like you're going to space, Like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Just want to space.
Speaker 1: Beyonce, You're gonna be the first pop started space.
Speaker 4: Like That's how they were like all thinking about it. They're like, yeah, yeah, sure, sure Beyonce top Like Beyonce is Beyonce.
Speaker 1: And she will your space space Katy Perry space girl.
Speaker 3: Now doesn't she have a e T bitch?
Speaker 1: Doesn't she have a song? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, Like, oh my god, dude, I think they really thought that was gonna go so much differently.
Speaker 1: Has has an emergency in her come changed how you see.
Speaker 2: Yourself absolutely has. I feel Okay, I feel like a side effect of like being an Internet content creator, I've always I think I've talked to you about this, but I feel like there's a level of like pseudo schizophrenia that it gives you because you're basically it's it's basically impossible to not ingest what people's perspectives are of you, and they can only see.
Speaker 1: It's not perspective, it's actually perspective. Sorry, I just wanted to correct you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was a good point, and thank you, well, I honestly thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, what was your perspective?
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say, like, seeing how other people perceive you can obviously have an effect on how you are, and there's the level of compartmentalizing that you should do, and it's healthy to do, but it's it is impossible to not I feel like, Okay, for example, there will be these comments that are like, oh, Kai's laugh is very eager today, like he definitely is seeking you know when you'll get those comments that are sometimes like psychoanalyzing you and I into it and I'll be like, get I guess it was I don't know, like maybe.
Speaker 1: It's Kai's laugh was eager today? Is the funniest thing. Yeah, I've ever heard. But like that would really shift like a lot of things in my brain, Like that would change me. Yeah, I think fundamentally that single comment.
Speaker 3: Okay, he got the comment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sometimes like comments like psychoanalyzing ones. Definitely I'll view those and be like, Okay, it's very hard to not separate like who the idea of this person is through the show, and like who I actually am exactly, which does have an effect. But also I'm like, I think I am pretty good at separating it and being like, well, that's not that's just a slice of my life, it's not my whole.
Speaker 1: Everybody sound off in the comments and psychoanalyte Kai He's going to read all of them. Please don't do that.
Speaker 2: Please don't do that. I'll kill myself.
Speaker 1: What's the weirdest hill you'll die on?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Drew and Inya hates.
Speaker 2: These are like Cosmo questions, Yeah, what do we hate? Probably that I'm a feminist and that my body count is in the single digits.
Speaker 4: That's not that something everyone that's actually super common, Like I think like a lot of people are like chilling digits.
Speaker 1: Like if you could invent a new kind of therapy that only works for you, what it would it involve?
Speaker 2: You know, I did the ketamine therapy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm have you tried e M D R.
Speaker 2: No? I did TMS.
Speaker 1: I want to try em DR badly.
Speaker 3: Wait, how do they get boys to try PMS.
Speaker 1: No, I said, you know, the electronic system that he put on me.
Speaker 2: But that's fine that you say that, because I did enter the clinical trials so that I could experience a female period for.
Speaker 1: Just for better knowledge of like just to understand.
Speaker 2: And basically after we did the period simulator, I was like, I need to learn.
Speaker 1: More about this, need to know more TMS.
Speaker 2: You said, oh, yeah, so the therapy. I did the kedemy therapy and I've always thought about this. It helped me at that point in my life. I don't do it anymore. But I was like, oh, what about like coke therapy where basically you just like do.
Speaker 1: Coke alone and molly therapy.
Speaker 2: Molly therapy would be good.
Speaker 1: Coke therapy, heroine heroin therapy.
Speaker 2: I think it would be really nice to just relax for people that have trouble relaxing that helps people sleeping, put them to sleep exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to get better because I thought you were feeling better.
Speaker 1: Well, No, he was doing popper therapy to feel better.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, and you.
Speaker 1: Would wake up and do poppers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was obsessed to say the least.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, let's ask one more of these weird, creepy questions. What's a memory from your childhood that feels like a fever dream?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like jarring.
Speaker 2: I have one, Actually, what is it? When I was in high school, I did like a work to live thing in Costa Rican, like a farm basically, and we made enough money to travel for the last like four days. Wait, how old were you? I guess childhood, But I guess I was like sixteen. But I feel like like I'm still kind of a baby, you know what I mean. I feel like I'm I'm still a boy, and your baby, I'm still growing.
Speaker 4: If you were Katie Perry in the spaceship looking down like HI is nothing but a baby in this great exactly low.
Speaker 2: So, the last like three days of the trip, we went to this hostel and there were these college kids there and they were like, do you want to get really drunk with us and play card games? And it was the first time I ever got drunk, and I got really fucking faded, and we all went skinny dipping, like me, and all these college students went skinny dipping, that's so, And there were there was bioluminescent algae in the water, and I remember being super fit, and it was like the first time I got drunk, too, which is like basically just pure euphoria. I feel like ever since the first time I drank, I'm like every drinking just like yeah, which I am now realizing is exactly what adics say. I'm not I'm not an alcoholic. But basically, we were in the water and I was like everyone was like swimming around and like laughing and being young. And I looked up and it was like a full moon too, and it was just it was incredible.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a literally like the most magical moment you can ever experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really magical. And I remember in that moment being like, I'm going to cherish this memory.
Speaker 1: And in that moment, you were infinite? Is that why you have the infinity tattooed tramp stamp.
Speaker 3: Supposed to talk about it's a bit wild, but like I actually.
Speaker 2: Like it was only supposed to Patreon content.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry what?
Speaker 3: No, you show that thing everywhere? You show to everyone you meet?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then sometimes his butt crack accidentally leaks out and we have to like tap him and be like yo, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes my big perfect butt crack falls out when I'm showing people my touch.
Speaker 1: Wait, you need to tell them about your diet right now, by the way. I mean you don't have to, but.
Speaker 2: Like I is like, that's really interesting.
Speaker 1: It's like the he is eating Like it's called a purge diet, right.
Speaker 2: No, it's what you eat. If you're in the purge, you basically just eat batteries. Yeah. I was gonna say, oh, so I've been having a really life threatening anaphylactic shock allergic reactions to something over the past two years where basically I would randomly break onto hives and I would have to go to the hospital and.
Speaker 1: They just can't pinpoint what.
Speaker 2: They don't know what's causing it. So I've done all these tests over the years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And the final thing they have you do is called an elimination diet.
Speaker 1: Where you elimination.
Speaker 2: They basically yeah, they basically they're basically just pitching you and eating disorder.
Speaker 1: Basically.
Speaker 4: Sabrina had something similar to this, and they gave her a crazy list and I think she tried to find She was like, this is honestly.
Speaker 2: This is the diet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the function diet that's what you don't mean by that? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but he had that before. He's always had that, so it's like not it's like an easy pitch.
Speaker 1: No he doesn't.
Speaker 2: My penus freaking works.
Speaker 1: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: Basically, I only eat chicken, rice, olive oil, apples, broccoli, cauliflower, and blueberries. But I'm adding back in eggs this week. Yeah, it's amazing, I guess sound but like that's a really balanced diet that like is that crazy?
Speaker 3: But it's.
Speaker 4: You can't have like anything, fum can you have tomatoes?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Why to acid?
Speaker 2: D Like seriously, I think it's like there's histamines and tomatoes. I don't know. But basically I've almost died multiple times and you guys have almost lost me. And I'm doing this for the podcast, not even for myself. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think the tone of voice I have is invisible.
Speaker 2: What what did you say? I didn't Did you hear something in.
Speaker 1: You see exactly?
Speaker 3: No, don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: Every time I'm out and i'm talking, true, every time i'm talking in a group of people, I literally get violently ignored And I don't know if it's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You have a really good tone. I think I feel like when I'll be editing the podcast sometimes I'm like, you have like an audiobook voice.
Speaker 1: Sto, what about me?
Speaker 2: Your voice is good too.
Speaker 3: I actually think I have.
Speaker 4: A really fucking irritating voice, like I think, and it only the more I smoke, the worse it gets.
Speaker 2: Like your voice is good too. I just don't didn't want to sexually harass you in the workplace.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet of you, Kay.
Speaker 2: I need to get over that.
Speaker 4: Though this is hard you Andrew, that baby is speaking to you say good morning.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry not to react. You're afterage up all the table.
Speaker 4: Like that's literally I feel when someone's ignoring my friend in a conversation, like, and I guess I'm somebody who runs over people, but I think I am good at looping back and asking what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Someone was saying and you immediately just getting on ig.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just like once TikTok is open, it's like my monkey brain gets activated.
Speaker 1: Kai, what's your love language of service?
Speaker 2: The type of head where you have to wipe your ass after? I actually don't know, to be honest, I think and I was like, I think, I guess that's true.
Speaker 1: You're literally putting wife in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, love language can be like what you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, love language is like the way you give it to people and like when people ask it. It's kind of like I feel like people ask it in relationships and friendships so that there's not a miscommunication of whether a person cares about you, because some people aren't like vocal, Like I don't know if you're No, you're kind of a vocal person too. You're like kind of a words of like affirmation, ass mother.
Speaker 2: I think it's more active service recently. I don't think it was always like that. I think I used to express my love for my partners or my friends by buying them like Lamborghinis, and it doesn't matter. But yeah, I do think.
Speaker 1: How you look like David Doe Brick, don't say that to him.
Speaker 3: That's pushing it. You made it sad, You made it sad.
Speaker 2: What the fucking Oh? Yeah, I think it that's of service. I think it is, Yeah, because I think as I get older, I'm like that is more real and it feels more intimate and like not in like a sexual way obviously, but it does feel like you're investing your time in something, which is the scarcest resource.
Speaker 4: Well, it's because it's like putting in the work, like it's recently, I feel like I've tried to get better at not being so overly apologetic because that can put it onto the person and then you're basically asking for somebody to console you for how apologetic and bad you feel.
Speaker 3: And to me, I'm like.
Speaker 4: A real apology is showing up either next time or showing up in an acting term this way to just be like I wasn't there to do my best, but like you know, I'm like here and like every other way exactly.
Speaker 1: I think that's mine too. I love like doing that. I love like hearing like little one off comments that people make and then like like planting it in my brain and then like later like they're like getting them something that's like relating to that or doing something for them that's related to that.
Speaker 2: That's like I need to get better at gift giving. That's like I'm really bad. I remember for your birthday this year, I was like here, I got you a vape and then I like just hit it the whole time.
Speaker 1: While we were working on So I got you avape.
Speaker 2: I know I left it. I fortunately left it. I left and I was like, that was a bad gift.
Speaker 1: No, I loved it. I literally I love any gift.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, I don't think it like matters. Sometimes I like shit like that. I'm like, it's you Kilitarrian. I'm like, okay, I like getting him.
Speaker 1: So it's literally just the even the idea of someone like thinking about me and any capacity just like is very sweet to me, even if it is just a clear vape.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what mine are mine my like love languages are being fucking loco.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: While I'm while I'm on camera, I just thought i'd pitch you guys some segment ideas for the show. Yeah, okay, let me check my notes. Just videos of me working out and eating because you just cut to that.
Speaker 1: Oh like like feeder content getting eating a lot, so that like milkshakes being poured on.
Speaker 2: You, milkshakes into my mouth and it can.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fucking crazy, is you and I I don't know why we do that. Actually I do because it's hilarious. But me and Kai just send each other like feeder content and like I had like a very curated like the most curated, like I g account ever, so I would scroll through and it was just completely it was just like all like people creating the art I want to see and like it. It was just beautiful.
Speaker 3: And then for like I want to see is like amazing because.
Speaker 1: It really is. No, it's like people like creating art like literally painting and shit and like that this is what I want.
Speaker 4: To see, Like AI can't replace like the passion that drives behind that.
Speaker 1: No, literally, and Kai and I back and forth just send sent each other like five Eater videos, and my feed from then till now is literally just all weird kink shit, like literally like inflating King.
Speaker 2: I mean that one week where we were going crazy and then I know, my Explore page was like pretty normal, and then after that it was just all videos of guys like pulling up their shirts and would like expand out, and then the fucking photo of Mark Zuckerberg like on his knees.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, that is insane. But also I don't know if I guess my Discovery feed, especially.
Speaker 4: On my fenceta, is not any better. I was showing you like the kind of shit it's like pretty fucking insane because it's just I have to look I don't think i'd be able to find this girl's account. But this girl's account was cracking me up because her name was like wild Soul or something like, her username was wild Soul Style and her.
Speaker 3: Bio was wild Artists. Ye would post was like art these like she had crazy body. Body is t but all she would post is her in those leggings with the ridge in the middle of the butt cheeks so it makes her a bigger and she had like a very nice butt, and it's just her walking shaking her ass like you're working on like a workout pall.
Speaker 1: I like her.
Speaker 4: It's literally amazing. Some people just love it, like your other segment.
Speaker 2: Oh, the other segment was I just talk about all the fund up shit that's happened to me at this job, Like what job my job as the producer of emergency in or com Okay, basically I could talk about stuff like, oh, whenever I go to the bathroom, Drew makes me pee into the water so that he can hear it or into ziploc bags.
Speaker 1: The p into the water isn't weird. I just want to hear your stream.
Speaker 3: Where else would you pee on.
Speaker 2: The side of the bolt to be polite? And be demure.
Speaker 1: It is like the on the side of the bowl. Yeah, the bags, I will say, is weird, but I just use them as moisturizer later.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, it's like an acid peel.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, wow, perfect elimination.
Speaker 4: pH that is fucking disgusting. He doesn't make you do that because I never see bags.
Speaker 2: Of pa anywhere because he fucking snatches them immediately.
Speaker 1: I make him do that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that could be like a behind the scenes like a day in the life as a producer. Could be videos of me peeing in the bags. Oh, I wanted to show you guys something for any since she wasn't at Coachella.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's fierce. We really just do ship.
Speaker 3: I love her so fucking much.
Speaker 1: Like that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So I need to see Josiah and.
Speaker 3: I love that, Like I love that. That makes me happy, Like, yes, performance is back.
Speaker 2: When I saw that, I thought of you. I was like, I wish I wish he witness that.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: I think I would have cried because I tell you about when I cried when I saw Doja Cat like live at Heaven, like at the Heaven concert.
Speaker 3: Something about it just like made me cry. Because I just couldn't believe she was like, oh, of course.
Speaker 1: I did that at Coachella. I literally cried at the La Philharmonic, just looking around at the people all smiling and like, yeah, so happy.
Speaker 2: Did you go to the La phil Yeah of course yeah. People at my house were like, who the fuck is watching that? Just imagine you standing there on really speak because.
Speaker 4: When we saw Spiritualized when we went to Coachella, that was my favorite part, and I feel like that would have.
Speaker 3: Been like the closest to that.
Speaker 1: I literally have that written down as like one of my favorite moments with the Philharmonic.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful, Like you're literally dressed up like a little fucking nerd and you're not even about the nerds.
Speaker 2: Lie, I look professorial.
Speaker 1: No, Kai is not a nerd. He's an office siren.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm an office siren. People all agree whenever I supposed to put everyone's like unanimously.
Speaker 1: Like yes, I know, right, And that's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: That's what people are talking about when they say office iron.
Speaker 4: That's the only part of me that's sad that I missed Gaga is because I've already seen her live.
Speaker 3: But like the theatrics of it all, I would have cried.
Speaker 1: I would have been so happy.
Speaker 2: It would have made me laugh, like awesome.
Speaker 3: The laughing comes from a love surge.
Speaker 1: Wait, Kai, did she invite you or I think it might have been me, but Gaga invited me into a trailer afterwards and we like hung out. Yeah, you definitely weren't.
Speaker 2: In it was I didn't know that this happened.
Speaker 1: It was just me and Gaga and she was just like we were like hanging out for a little bit, and she was like, oh, like I know your dad, Like your dad's a really big fan of mine, Like he's he's like a big fan. I know him. And then he was like, oh my god, it's you from the English teachers and their gay students picture. Like that's really funny, Like, oh yeah, you were at the Joker Too screening that I spoke. Oh wow, she like remembered me and everything, and she was like, oh, do you want to like get on my helicopter back to LA, Like we're just like dipping immediately and we're just going to go hang out. Yeah. And I went back to LA and did a bunch of blow with Goga and then I came back in her helicopter. She sent her helicopter back.
Speaker 2: This is actually reminded me of another segment. Lies that are told on the podcast and then I like revealed them just just a thought.
Speaker 3: We don't lie.
Speaker 1: I've literally never lied once in my life.
Speaker 3: We joke around and we get silly, but we don't lie.
Speaker 1: That's and that's actually really problematic for you to say that I lied about Now.
Speaker 2: With God, how was that problematic?
Speaker 3: What have we lied about?
Speaker 2: Like so much stuff? What he just said? You think he went and did coke with Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Drew's never lied to me.
Speaker 1: And I had sex with Kanye and Drake.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I believe.
Speaker 1: Define that's actually real. No, that actually literally did have it like that it did happen, and I framed it as a bit, but that like literally did it.
Speaker 4: No, you shouldn't like you shouldn't even be saying that kind of stuff. Yeah, I can't even lie.
Speaker 3: I want those fuck ass bangs though. I want the bang.
Speaker 2: I just see it like the Josiah version of this thirty that.
Speaker 1: Is, sayam me picture it literally is? What else?
Speaker 4: The hands post is also like, yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Else do you want to talk about? I see a no smoking sign on your phone.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just thought this was cool.
Speaker 1: Please say no. I thought it was like a zen joke. But like Zaye Mallick, No, I just liked the did y'all also cut for Justin Bieber when that was going down, I was, I sliced my fucking wrists up, I was.
Speaker 2: No. I cut for Chicken Jockey, Jake and Jocky.
Speaker 1: Is that from the Minecraft movies?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: I can't still saying that kind of shit Jake and Jockey.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't for Chicken Jockey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say maybe another segment where whenever you guys go on your phones during the episode, I throw tomatoes.
Speaker 1: At you, boot tomato and you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you guys could retaliate and be like fuck you and then spank me over the.
Speaker 1: Wait do you want to hit me? You've never got to hit me.
Speaker 2: I've hit you?
Speaker 1: Well, no, like right now on camera? You hit me behind closed doors?
Speaker 2: Wait? Yeah, I mean I would love that. Yeah, car, that was really nice. Oh my god, No, I spilled my water when I was hitting you.
Speaker 1: Oh so now you need to get more or what now you need a little little spank?
Speaker 4: Okay, well I have to admit something. I think some stinks smell really good. And for one when I was I thought I thought fish food actually smelled really fucking good, and I would eat it as a kid.
Speaker 2: You ate fish food, that's it does smell kind of good.
Speaker 4: I swear it does good, and I like, I never ate it in like surplud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's like to me, it's like six, Well, there was.
Speaker 4: This one specific fish food I'm thinking of, and it was these flaky ones that like the rainbowes maybe yeah.
Speaker 1: The rainbow flakes. I cannot support or get behind this argument, like for the first time.
Speaker 4: In argument, it's my truth, Like wow, why even make it like that? Like I just thought, like I could be vulnerable and tell.
Speaker 2: You guys at brain.
Speaker 4: Or like gasoline, drink gasoline. I want to drink fabulous, So like I want to chew on dishwasher pods if I'm being.
Speaker 1: Honest, Like, oh my god, I would like to challenge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that when you almost got fanned.
Speaker 1: From you, I literally like didn't make money for like five years on YouTube because I'm made Nike will Chicken and I lit it on fire, which is crazy that niq will is that flammable. By the way is it fun? Fact, if you want to burn a house down, just like poor ni Quill and lighting the fire, Oh my god, you know it's like really flammable. Yeah, so butthole gay poopy fart butt And if your butthole is gay, you like do a popper with a poop in your butt and then you can like crap out the poop.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you ate dog food.
Speaker 2: Though, right?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 1: I ate bacon strips?
Speaker 4: Okay, see that's crazy like that versus just dry dogs.
Speaker 1: And the greenies, the like waxy greenies that they had a good bite to him.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have any more incredible questions to ask Daddy before or me before?
Speaker 1: If you were encrypted? What would your name and habitat be if I was encrypted?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, if you were encrypted?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Like a creature? A creature like thenocktus monsters the like dundas make us all three laugh so hard, like the word dwinde, like the idea of them, like the president of Mexico, like getting on live television talking about that's.
Speaker 2: When I first met you guys. Compilation. Yeah, those videos are so.
Speaker 1: Fucking they're the best videos ever. Yeah, I would be how do you handle feeling disconnected, either from yourself or others.
Speaker 2: My god, this is like, honestly, the answer to that is like, uh, And I'm not joking when I say this. My friend who used to be like an addict, she now, I guess something that they say in in AA meetings is the opposite of a uh fuck. The opposite of addiction is connection. And I don't know. She's always like been like, oh, that's like one of the tenets of this thing, and I don't. I do think that everyone feels disconnected. You don't have to be like an adict feel disconnected. Most people are addicts to like something, not like in a way that's going to send you to the hospital. But everyone has creates their own mechanisms to deal with stress whatever.
Speaker 1: And I always thought you're so smart and sexy, you intege, you really are.
Speaker 2: I always thought that that was uh corny. Honestly, I was like, that sounds just like something people say in the support group. And I do, I honestly do think that that it helps so much because I am not an addict. But I do feel like there's anyone can see that there's things in place in our lives that are easily ways too cope with stuff, whether it's like watching TV or playing fucking Fortnite all the time.
Speaker 1: And the tramadol and my bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that one and fifty tramadol Andrew's bad.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I do think that actually spending good quality time with people does help me feel less like a fucking bug or like a brain instead of a jar, you know, like the opposite of me going on TikTok for later or hours, yeah, and me becoming a circuit board. I do honestly think that it's like.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm more like a drum pad, like the Silent Ones that like.
Speaker 2: Like, and here's a rose Toy.
Speaker 1: Whoa what am I? Guys? Oh my god nothing? Apparently you are.
Speaker 2: The sniffys up. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I am all wait, I'm literally all herself both both.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you were.
Speaker 3: You don't know what we're talking.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I feel so left at.
Speaker 3: Sucking clip from what's it.
Speaker 1: Called The Model movie with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Benedett comfort is he in that?
Speaker 1: Yes? And his character's name is All and he's like this Androgyn is being and the name All is so funny and he's like I'm all everything and he is a she Also, last dream you remember vividly having These are rapid fire, by the way, so.
Speaker 2: Hurry the fire. To say something that's hard though, it's hard to remember dreams. I had a dream recently that there was fires starting around l A and I kept watching them start and everything was burning down and every time they would start, I would like try and get it out, and then my thing would like burn like that my water complex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have sex dreams.
Speaker 2: Down How often? Pretty frequently?
Speaker 1: No, like maybe like once every month.
Speaker 2: How often do you have sex dreams.
Speaker 1: That was sexual?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I'm literally just trying.
Speaker 4: No kind of often, but they're like they're like really like weird, humiliating, like it's never a distant like yeah kind of often, and it's like, uh, it's like never like a good time. It's always like I'm petrified and I'm like, oh my god, this is bad.
Speaker 2: Petra Collins, if I yeah, I have I ever told you when I tried to learn how to do fucking lucid dreaming so that I could have sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said that recently. Oh wait to have sex dreams, but the whole thing, you know, A.
Speaker 2: Couple of years ago, I was like, I want to have Did I talk about this on the podcast you did?
Speaker 4: Because I remember literally looking at you while you said that, and I was crazy thing, So I didn't realize it was.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh, it would be cool to have more of those frequently, because I get them once every three fucking years.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: It sucks. Damn the rest of my dreams, I'm just doing like complex math equations and ship whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Would you rather forget who you are every morning or never be able to recognize faces again? Ew lucky? I hate that one.
Speaker 3: This is crazy wait, because I had, like, I.
Speaker 2: Think, uh, not recognize faces because wouldn't that be insane every morning to learn who you are?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's basically dementia. I literally have the worst here. That's like, I literally like have such a fear of like people in my life getting dementia. And it's because of those TikTok accounts of people like showing their parents with dementia. Oh my god, that literally ruined me. Would you rather always feel like you're being watched or always feel like you're forgetting something important?
Speaker 2: Well, I already know what it's like to feel like I'm being watched all the time because I found the toilet cameras that you guys and saw that my house.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're being dramatic. We're just trying to make sure. You said you were having problems.
Speaker 1: You find the shower camera too, No, did you find the closet cam? Did you find the bed cam?
Speaker 2: So you're saying you saw when I slept and found a neutrogena bottle, went completely amazing? Yeah, first actually it was actually actually oh, so you're saying you saw the loney to the incident that happened when I slipped and then the bathroom faucet went inside it.
Speaker 1: Do you have any last things you want to sound off on?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I could promote the two on these satisfying shows where for those of you that don't know, it's when we do these like funny DJ sets. I'm doing one in Austin on May second and one in New York on May tenth, and it's gonna be a movie. So if you want to come to that, come. The last one's really fun. The last one that we did and you broke a bottle over Drew's head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she gave me like a giant fucking welt on my forehead.
Speaker 3: Well, they told me to do that last minute. I didn't know like I was supposed to.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I planned it last year. I planned it literally on stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you literally just had one in his bag and he was like, can you birk this on my head?
Speaker 1: And I had my bag of tricks. I had my burke and my tall hat with a turn up hat on top, like bag.
Speaker 3: That was a really fun night though, And I like when you all play songs for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we put like seven in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much for all f Yeah, if you.
Speaker 2: Guys want to come, it's gonna be a fucking movie. It's basically gonna be an ari Aster film, Sean Baker film. There will not be an intimacy coordinator at the show. I'm sorry, uh that, Yeah, I think that's basically it. The other thing is that I love you guys, and I feel very lucky.
Speaker 1: I love you too can be a part of this.
Speaker 2: It really was like a dream moving to La to like work on something with friends that makes everyone happy.
Speaker 1: That's our fucking job. We want to make people happy and thank you for helping us with it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you really have been like no rock.
Speaker 2: I'll get like clips or montages of early episodes and I will genuinely sh.
Speaker 3: It is crazy.
Speaker 4: It also like it makes them like, damn, dude, we were like yeah young, Like wow, I like we're still young, but like it's crazy how like even looking back at that point, I was like, damn, we're all grown as fucking I remember especially, I looked at you and I was like he's grown as fuck, and now we're that age, and I'm like danm.
Speaker 2: I think the craziest thing is because it was we started like right after COVID, right like right when things like it was like Lockdown ended.
Speaker 1: It was twenty one.
Speaker 2: I remember. I remember doing those episodes and being like again kind of like the bioluminescent thing. I was like, this is amazing, Like this is like really cool. And I remember being like, it feels so weird to think about the fact that I will be nostalgic for this period of human history like post COVID or in COVID whatever, and inevitably I do feel that way. Like I'll see those videos and I'll remember like driving over to the house the other one and.
Speaker 1: The flea episode, like doing it. Yeah, the Grove parking lot. Did we ever tell them that's where we were, that we were in the parking lot at the Grove?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think people knew we were like staying at a hotel, but we didn't want to do it in the hotel because, like, I don't know, it just felt random.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't want to be in it was like concrete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like a concree ass like building. But yeah, I know it is insane.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we've come a long way and we've got a long way to go, y'all.
Speaker 3: We got a long way to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to get to episode one thousand for body count.
Speaker 1: Can't say like BodyCount reveal? For real?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It's not bleep that.
Speaker 3: Did we say that?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Did we say our body count?
Speaker 1: And like no, no, no.
Speaker 2: That I'm saying episode one thousand we run that body count reveal?
Speaker 3: Oh hell no? Like what why do?
Speaker 2: You will be much larger, It'll be in the I will have sometimes somehow gone down.
Speaker 1: You prayed them away if.
Speaker 2: I pray enough for the next nine.
Speaker 1: I saw a clip of like someone talking about like I forget who the fuck it was, but it was cracking me up because it was such a relatable experience, like growing up in the church and growing up hyper religious, like being in a car and like thinking about like God just like smiting you and poking the car with like his finger and exploding. Like I thought about like me being killed by God all the time, like him holding me underwater and pool because I sinned, Like I would like be in bed, like praying that He's kill me.
Speaker 2: What that's how that ends?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My God, Drew, that's so awful.
Speaker 1: I was so scared of God. I was literally a God fearing individual. Now I love God. God is everywhere. God is good. God isn't the God you think I believe in? God is good?
Speaker 3: Wow? I mean, yeah, that's a lot. I don't think I had that.
Speaker 4: I was just kind of annoyed with having to go to like Jehovah's witnesses thing.
Speaker 1: No, literally, God is good?
Speaker 2: Were you religious when you're younger?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But my dad faked it because our extended.
Speaker 4: Family is really Jehovah's witness and Catholic, So we would like go to like event things, and he would act like he took us to church near our neighborhood because a lot of our family either didn't live in Miami or they lived far enough away that was like, God, it's too far for us to take all the kids there, So my dad just lied.
Speaker 1: But I was religious, Like.
Speaker 2: Were you going to I went to synagogue growing up, and I did Sunday School and I learned Hebrew Sunday's School. But I was never religious. I was always like this, that doesn't make sense, that there's God. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think when I was like eleven or twelve is when I was like my brain like finally started working and I was like, all of this is bullshit.
Speaker 4: I like I went through a phase where I was like I don't believe in any god, but now I do believe.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so so whatever, right, Like I'm so spiritual. We were just talking about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it is honestly a shame that I guess a lot of people's introductions to some sort of omnipresent creators that is going to punish you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna kill you, punish you and like to hate everyone and everything.
Speaker 2: But I do think that humans are basically just bugs, Like we're not that different from bugs, and we need we need to feel like there's something we need to actually believe.
Speaker 3: That drives people.
Speaker 1: People need games, more basketball games, like for real, more go to more basketball games, and concerts and festivals, go like connect with people all cheering for the same thing.
Speaker 4: Like I don't FaceTime them, like if you can, like go to their cribs so that you're not just like on the Fiance.
Speaker 2: I was having that thought at Coachella. There's like so many people and it's pretty intense, and I understand why people don't enjoy it. Everyone. Yeah, well, there's there's just a level of like, oh, we are very clearly trying to implant a sense of community, and like that is so much of the reason why even when you go to shows, it's like nobody you don't have to be as close to the stage as possible. I was thinking about that watching Claro, like everybody just naturally gets as close to each other in the stage as possible, and I'm like it's cute. I think, yeah, a sense of community is a lot more important. I don't know, It's been a thematic thing in my brain over the last probably six months of just like, oh, we are striving for community in whatever way we can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and these damn phones. Is these damn phone Yeah, they took our communities away. We need to go back to them. Yeah, those damn phones.
Speaker 3: I'm not going back actually.
Speaker 1: And it's actually anti community.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like so boring.
Speaker 1: It's like we need to like separate as far as possible from you.
Speaker 3: No, that is literally all I do.
Speaker 4: I'm actually like I'm a yesaholic to hanging out with like this.
Speaker 1: It's actually a problem.
Speaker 3: It's I almost say yes too much.
Speaker 1: No, you you do say yes too much because it's literally like you have like three things going on and like at the same time, and you have to like choose which one, Like you say yes too much.
Speaker 3: I make myself there for everything.
Speaker 1: I will say I want the substance.
Speaker 2: I already got it and I turned into Ian the Rapper. I will say, I feel like you guys have done a very good job at like a community of people, and I think, especially in LA people, it's really hard to have relationships that last a long time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm like, we're fucking doing it because we're not fucking crazy. Yeah, that's the thing. And we're also not like in setual inside our friend group. That's like a big problem I realize is like everybody just like has sex with their friends, and I'm like, girl, that's obviously going to like end very poorly. So like, if you want a long lasting friend group, just literally don't have sex with him, challenge.
Speaker 2: I think it's also impressive too that you guys work with so many of your friends, and that's a really hard thing to navigate. It is like inevitably going to be hard, and I feel like, I mean with me, I feel like you guys have done it really well. And I know, like you obviously make videos with Josh and Josiah and stuff and other.
Speaker 1: People, like friendship comes first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also just like say what you want.
Speaker 4: I'm like such a proponent and I know that's hard, but I think it's something I've had to learn. And of course there are times when you should bite your tongue, but I think it's like trust and knowing that, like I can hear something that I might not like, but I'm gonna have to just like hear it and sit with it and know that maybe there's a chance I'm gonna cause this person pain. Because any relationship, you're taking a bet that you're gonna cause this person pain. But the like benefits of that is hopefully the pain isn't something crazy. Everybody has their boundaries of like what that pain necessarily is. Pain doesn't have to be like some torture driven thing, but just like the pain of like feeling uncomfortable or insecure, or like having a question that you're like anxious about asking. But I think most people it's just like yeah, if you just like push through it. Though, even if like you get a bad reaction at first or I don't know, I feel like it really is there.
Speaker 3: You have to just be.
Speaker 4: Able to be uncomfortable with somebody you're gonna work with or having your life for a long time, because like, bro, shit.
Speaker 1: Is weird and not everything needs to be a goddamn conversation. I'm sorry, I don't know where that got fucking twisted, but like the reason my friendships have lasted is because all of my friends do shit that pissed me the fuck off. But like, girl, it is not that deep. I'd rather have this person in my life, and like maybe I just found like literally the most perfect matches ever because like they do the same thing to me. Obviously, there are some things that I have to vocalize where I'm like, girl, that was annoying, but like I'm so brain dead when it comes to like the relationships that I surround myself with, and I'm just like, it feels good to be around this person, Like I don't care.
Speaker 3: Because also I think we all get lucky that for the most part.
Speaker 1: Of things that we also talk like our life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we're like the things that annoy us or piss us off about each other is like not that deep, Like it's like it's like a yeah, it's like a dishes thing or like showing up on time or not on time or like shit like that that I'm just like, I feel like there's so much more benefit you get from having people your life, and it's really easy to harp on.
Speaker 3: Especially as anxious people.
Speaker 4: It's like really easy to just be like, oh my god, because of this, that's going to turn to this, It's going to turn to this, and it's just like chill, chill, choll, everyone chill.
Speaker 1: Just like bro, if everyone took a xanax, one hundred of them over one hundred days, we would all be addicted to NX and we.
Speaker 2: Would all go through what are you talking about? All?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Let me we'll all go through XANAX withdrawal together, which is the worst I've been through it. Oh, I see where you're going, and we we will all have a shared common experience. We went through Hell together, and we'd all be trauma Bondon.
Speaker 2: M okay now yeah.
Speaker 1: And also, if your relationship is failing with your significant other, get a hotel room and do mally together smart.
Speaker 2: That'll fix it for sure. That's what we've done.
Speaker 1: Josh told me. A comedian said that. I don't know what. I don't know who said it, but it actually was. I was like, wait, that actually might work, But what are you gonna say, guys?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Oh, I guess it kind of goes back to one of those questions about seeing myself as a result of the podcast whatever. Just I think doing a creative thing and pushing through the inevitable like challenges of whatever you're doing is so rewarding. And I do think it's very fucking rare. Now. I think, like, uh, like dating apps is like an allegory for just relationships in general of just being like, oh, it's incredibly easy to move on from something now, rather like versus shit exactly. And I think, yeah, it's been really nice to go through an entire creative process with people over years and you know, enjoy all the good parts, enjoy all the you know, challenges, and I don't know, I think, yeah, it's been it's been really nice to be like, oh, this is actually something I'm capable of doing, which it's really fucking harding a job and we're all in a poly relationship, am s. Yeah, which obviously can complete things, but no.
Speaker 1: That actually makes it difficult. It gets difficult, but like we enjoy those challenges. We enjoy the challenges, like I like sitting in a chair and watching a young Kai Bone Like I love that, Andya likes boning guy.
Speaker 2: And I like putting the tarp down for y'all.
Speaker 3: Oh, the tar is crazy.
Speaker 4: If I'm imagining the ones you can get it, like the blue.
Speaker 2: Blue Get at Home Depot, the industrial strength ones to Gaga clocking bird, Well what about this, lady, Gaga.
Speaker 1: Go gaggy Ona Grande.
Speaker 4: No, we're not going to cut it.
Speaker 1: You're not cutting that. Drew Syop Drew Syop, Drew Syop Drew Syop. Here I am thinking I'm getting thick. My panties were on backwards. She talking about that birth control made her big bitch. I saw you eat those twenty four wings. I fuck with all types of music. They call me polyjamorous.
Speaker 3: That is me as fuck. I'm putting that in my bio.
Speaker 1: Polyjamorous, that is me as fun. That sleep hit different when you wash your ass first. That's why some of y'all can't sleep at night. Kai gets ready in five minutes. I know something stinks.
Speaker 3: I've smelled you stink before.
Speaker 1: I asked you last night and you said you didn't. No.
Speaker 4: But like I mean in the general sense, like we live together and we like we lay together, we break bread, we make love, like we.
Speaker 1: Smell each other's morning yeah, like you.
Speaker 3: See, Yeah, literally, like we alay with each other.
Speaker 1: Your morning breath. This morning was kicking. I could not sleep through it. And I are still sleeping in this same bed.
Speaker 2: By the way, Why why don't you just be adults in sleep alone like me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're so jealous.
Speaker 1: Sever Yeah, do you want to sleep in my big bed tonight? Kai? I'm for real, I'd sleep in the middle and you would sleep on inviting. Really we have like reins up next, Like, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Need to clarify, like none of us do actually we genuinely none of us do some freaky ship because I don't need anybody like hearing this plant. But like, no, we actually are just like none of us were allowed to hang out with friends, and we don't have a lot of friends, and we have a lot of childhood sadness.
Speaker 1: Those nipple rings do nothing but make the titty taste like a quarter. Ladies, imagine getting your vagina licked. Then boom, his teeth falls out. It was from Amelia as she cooked. No, that's the beauty, Like why I don't think about it? Then boom then boom his teeth. This tweet is crazy from its underscored Teadoo. I lose all respect for a T shirt once I slept in it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it. I get that.
Speaker 1: No, Like if I sleep in a T shirt, I will literally never wear it out again. Yeah well gee, okay, well that was your side. What do you got from media? But not me?
Speaker 4: Because sometimes I just knock out, Like I just will like go to sit down and I'll knock out, and like full clothing, I low key fuck with sleeping in jeans A.
Speaker 2: G cook star gone.
Speaker 1: M hmm you know that one, mm hmmm, right, play the first couple of seconds. Yeah. I heard that in the Heaven Store one time, and I was like, this is like the worst vibe to ever curate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like being in the Climax movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sangria love that song.
Speaker 3: You're so annoying.
Speaker 2: I'm still listening to the Cameron Winter album. It's cool. I've never heard of person saying like that before. Karma Police by Radiohead halfway through where he says I lost myself.
Speaker 1: I lost Matt say I'm Brighter Days and Percolator by Kashmir Glue Bicap and You've been digmatized too late? O get that that from Climax. Stigmatized, Okay?
Speaker 4: Mine is Honestly, when I really think about it, I've been listening to kind of the same things over and over again.
Speaker 1: Fun literally every single week.
Speaker 4: I know, Funk Me, Marvin Gaye, In and Out of Shadows, Dion Summer's Coming, Laby Sifray, Scandalous Prince, I can't go for that, Darryl Holland, John Oates and Locked on Toliver Still and if you want me to say it, Love Unlimited.
Speaker 1: Do we count Yo Mama's Stinky Vagina as media? Because I've been tearing that shit up like both of y'all's mama's. Well, thank you guys so much for tuning into this episode of Emergency Intercom. Thank you Kai for tuning in.
Speaker 3: I've had the biggest urge to smack the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Of your leg. Really, that's so strange. I don't get that. I just want to make people around me feel good all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh, it would make me feel.
Speaker 3: That would make me feel good. Actually, it would make me really happy.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm getting manipulated.
Speaker 3: Do you said you care about making people happy?
Speaker 2: That's true? Okay, yeah, you can hit me as har as you fucking want.
Speaker 1: Who can fucking hit hit me?
Speaker 2: And for visual media for me, it's.
Speaker 1: Porn, famously, k I loves porn.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with porn.
Speaker 3: Visual media for me is Carmen Winston.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: My name is Carmen Winston. I'm seventeen years old. All right, bye three