Speaker 1: Yah, Welcome to this episode of Pod meets World, part of our Sleepover edition.
Speaker 2: We're now freezing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I from being really really hot inside to being really cold.
Speaker 2: Hold for the plane.
Speaker 3: No, I don't say we hold for the plane. This is nature, man, happens in life. Nature is the place, right, Nature is the plane. This is part of life.
Speaker 4: This kind of nature, my natures in a tent.
Speaker 5: This is the most camping you'll ever get out of me.
Speaker 1: In case you've forgotten, we are at the Boy meets worldhouse, spending the night.
Speaker 2: We're in our pajamas, and.
Speaker 4: We looked at it this, you know, for the first time in the right place.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're the place.
Speaker 4: But what I realized is when we were pitching what we imagined your house looked.
Speaker 2: Like I was pitching this house, really but I.
Speaker 4: Said, brick and pillars. Do you remember I realized I subconsciously was.
Speaker 5: I was like, we grew up in Eric.
Speaker 4: This was like, this is what I imagined Will grew up in Connecticut. Because this is during West Coast people.
Speaker 6: Think East Coast writer has never been able to reality from the exactly Eric Will, Eric Eric Will.
Speaker 1: Whatever, we thought it would be a good idea to get into our history with sleepovers.
Speaker 2: Did you guys do.
Speaker 5: A lot of sleep You're going to address the tent?
Speaker 1: I wasn't because this is writer's.
Speaker 5: Natural habitat out in front of the house. This is actually your tent, isn't it? Okay?
Speaker 6: I say to ask if he could help us with producing this bit. He did say, do you want a four, six or eight?
Speaker 3: Some?
Speaker 6: Why do you have all of them? And he said I have a ten? Also, nice writer. Essentially a t.
Speaker 2: Is the wilderness.
Speaker 5: Walking? Did anyone bring bear spray? I'm just kiddous.
Speaker 2: No, I am still so thirsty, but.
Speaker 5: This is not becoming a problem.
Speaker 2: The hai made me thirsty.
Speaker 5: I kind of yeah.
Speaker 6: I pitched this bit because I know you guys were going to be sleeping here, and I have a very mixed history with childhood sleepovers. And I guess my question to you guys was am I alone in it?
Speaker 5: I just have a couple of pretty bad sleepover stories.
Speaker 4: I mean, I definitely I have one with the one I could bad was like when I asked to go home because I was uncomfortable in my friend's house, who is still one of my best friends to this day. And it was one of the first times i'd ever hung out with them. And you know, of course I was reading in the situation right. His stepdad was an abusive, drunk person, and like he was.
Speaker 6: His house was again nervous not mixing TV in reality, No, this was really happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, a friend who got beaten up by a friend by her dad.
Speaker 4: This is still one of my best friends to this day. And and and you know, basically, like I knew even then, I called my mom, and my mom and I used to have a code to like be able to say, like, I'm uncomfortable. I actually don't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: You had a code for if you slept at somebody's house who had a drunken, alcoholic time.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 4: My parents were just always like, if you ever want to go home for any reason, you use.
Speaker 2: A specific ghost specific codes.
Speaker 5: This is a ghost. That's a ghost. There's a Pacific ghost here, dude.
Speaker 4: Ghost.
Speaker 6: It's funny to even hear writers say the time I went home because I could go the other way.
Speaker 5: The time I stayed.
Speaker 2: You only stayed at one sleepover.
Speaker 5: I mean, very minimal amount.
Speaker 2: Why did your parents keep letting you go?
Speaker 6: They wanted me to be able to like do it but you would freak out.
Speaker 5: She was the same way. She would always call and have to leave.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I don't know if I was like afraid or if I mean I probably was afraid, but I also like, there are certain things that happened while I was at sleepovers that like I wonder if I set them.
Speaker 5: Up to leave?
Speaker 6: Oh interesting, Like one time at my friend Russell's house, he had a bunk bed and then I went home because I genuinely hit my head against the fan in his room, like the ceiling fan, and so I had like a bump on my head and was like time to go home.
Speaker 5: But I was like thrilled. Do you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 6: Like like I found it out, or like I skim knees and then I'm oh, I gotta come come, you know, And I think, maybe would you would you hurt yourself a little self harm? Maybe I don't think on purpose, but or maybe on purpose. It's just like subconscious, but like I never wanted to say at friend's houses, and yet I always tried.
Speaker 3: I wanted to try because you'd feel bad and I would just get embarrassed. So like, well, okay, so I'm the only other person I've ever heard of this happening to is Bill, one of the Bill Daniel's sons. So from the time apparently that I was old enough to raise my head in the crib, I would bump my head to go to sleep.
Speaker 5: So I would literally put.
Speaker 3: My arms in front of me like this, and I would repeatedly slam my head hundreds.
Speaker 5: And not thousands of times.
Speaker 3: And apparently it's a nervous thing that a very small percentage, and you don't do this anymore, Nois, but I did until I was like ten or eleven to fall asleep. So I and what would happen was in the middle of the night, sound asleep, I would start doing it. So I would wake up with my friends like holding my head down, like what the.
Speaker 5: Hell is wrong with him? I'm slamming. So that was several times I woke up very embarrassed.
Speaker 3: But the other time was when I gave the other kids at the party lice.
Speaker 5: I had it once.
Speaker 3: I did not know, but I was really itching my head and then we all had it. Point yeah, at one point it was it had some some some problems.
Speaker 6: Wait, so Daniel, you went to sleepovers and like never had a problem. You were just like I love it here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I usually really liked it.
Speaker 5: I mean we did high school too. You were one of those people I did.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: But but at the sleepover I did, I was a scaredy cat, like I don't like scary stuff, and a lot of sleepovers were focused around scary things. I think I told the story when we had Daniel Harris over. I they I came to a sleepover a little late, don't know why, but they were already in involved in Halloween five and I had never seen such a thing.
Speaker 5: And I was like a Dutch stuck in like a doctor.
Speaker 2: There's he's stopping through it. And I was traumatized.
Speaker 3: I haven't been able to be in an air duct since I have not been really stopped traveling.
Speaker 2: By I never did it again. I'm exactly right.
Speaker 5: Taking the stairs from now on.
Speaker 2: And then we did play. I mean, you know the story A fart knocker.
Speaker 5: I mean, no one else knows it. What is fart? What? What is this? She started with?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: The story knock to me like, do you think I should summon the spirit?
Speaker 2: Shuld I tell? Should I tell the story?
Speaker 4: Or going to die? No?
Speaker 5: I think you should?
Speaker 1: Okay, so is a feather a board played the Ouiji board. But no, you is there a spirit here?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Are you a good spirit?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: And what is your name?
Speaker 5: Far knocker? Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: She was like, four teenage girls, two of us are coming up with a start knocker.
Speaker 5: It was real. So from probably I love the West, madam and mister what his David you won't laugh?
Speaker 2: Was in the hospital, I was like, is this heart knocker?
Speaker 6: When our baby was born premature? She did look at me serious and do you think this is?
Speaker 5: But I do know. I want to know what.
Speaker 4: Because boyd is the way into the meaning of life.
Speaker 5: Truth, it's the realm of the people. Don't know that most of.
Speaker 4: The government policies are based on this military plan is.
Speaker 6: I will say that what Danielle did tell me this. Originally she stands by the idea that no child of that age, a girl would have done. But what if she says, what if you brought up to her? Because I know you've never brought up to her, and we thought about it, but what if you brought up to and she was like, I know, like you're all kids from it, Like you're like, this is the time to come together to bring fart knocker back, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Should bring it up.
Speaker 5: I'll bring it up.
Speaker 2: But it's taunted me for my whole life. Fart knocker.
Speaker 5: Really really, I know, it's just like you as a joke. You took it seriously. She thinks, No, girl, that I believe this.
Speaker 2: It was not one of us. It wasn't.
Speaker 5: It was so long. That's a long decade.
Speaker 2: You could start.
Speaker 5: There, it's not there.
Speaker 2: His name could be fart but now we kept going okay, and it was spelled right, kay.
Speaker 4: So much more of it, just, you know, come up with a name like an actual dude.
Speaker 5: She is lit with a choke name. Is it a great yes? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes answer answer.
Speaker 6: Once you get past the t, right, we already have far great joke. Once you get past the T. Going through knocker is a long bit.
Speaker 2: What makes that genius?
Speaker 4: Somebody?
Speaker 2: So you think one of us there?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Are you honestly wondering if somebody fourteen came.
Speaker 2: Up with the name of fourteen we were younger, we were twelve.
Speaker 5: Well there you go.
Speaker 4: No twelve year old is gonna come up with your art knocker watching Nickelodeon, think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do wonder like I do think that there is something to be said that if you were to ask these other girls and they said, yeah, I still think about it, that would be pretty scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if there's four girls just thinking about fart knockers all the time, anything you can't get fart.
Speaker 5: Knocker on my mind. I'm thinking of the movie poster right, anything.
Speaker 7: Twice silent, but Tedley exact part knockerxactly, exactly, fall in this fall exactly, and then it's part knocker too.
Speaker 3: Dut Chevin Shark, Yes, that's.
Speaker 5: His right hand man. Is the short three is definitely smelling the.
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 5: Oh, how do we make the franchise?
Speaker 6: I guess this is a good time to also admit that I'm Something I've never fully said out loud is that I did have a blanket, like a blanky and right, and one time fourth grade is a little wait for the late for the woobie though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from the movie made me the woman give me the woobie anyway, got great movie.
Speaker 6: So I would take it with me, but my mom would hide it in the pillow so that the kids didn't see it, which is fine.
Speaker 2: And then one time you brought your own pillow with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you brought your own used your pillow to hide your blanket.
Speaker 6: By the way, one of the sides of the pillow is just extremely swollen. It was very well And so one time my friend Ryan, his dad did find like was going through my stuff, like not in a mean way, but it was like moving my stuff into a bedroom and then the woobi fell out and he was like, is this your blanket?
Speaker 5: Oh god, he called you out.
Speaker 3: Did you have an abusive alcoholic code word sound your blanket?
Speaker 5: I think it's too it's too old for come on, I mean, that's not good. You went hold.
Speaker 1: Imagine having an eight year old at your house said, of course you didn't.
Speaker 2: I already got that.
Speaker 5: I believe. Of course, of course you went home. Now I will also I will also admit.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is something I've said on another podcast once, is that I didn't pooh in a public bathroom until I was thirty six.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 6: But also going to the bathroom in a friend's house sounds at that time, sounded like a nightmare.
Speaker 5: Now it's a metal for fart knocker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, telling my god, you you you you had a lot to work on.
Speaker 5: I think as a kid, Yeah, a little more than most.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I had problems, but mine were usually giving other kids some horrible disease or something.
Speaker 1: Also say that the first that first sleepover, I think it was the one about Halloween five.
Speaker 5: Uh was this different than a far Knocker night.
Speaker 1: It was a different than a Farncker night. So we would spend the night over there. Sometimes the night before. A lot of my friends would work at the Rose Bowl, like the not the Rose Bowl, the Rose Parade. They would get up early in the morning and go help do the flowers on the break and I never did. But I would go to the sleepover the night before, and I had just moved from Orange County. And we did donuts after a sleepover, Donuts the morning after a sleepover or.
Speaker 5: A donuts donuts like you around.
Speaker 1: And your dad would like, go get donuts. You know, you'd wake up in the morning and then my dad would come in and.
Speaker 2: You'd never put donuts.
Speaker 5: It's just the way you said.
Speaker 3: We did donuts, donuts like you were freebasing something in the morning, wet.
Speaker 8: Them mainlining donuts. We did a donuts in the lawn and we did donuts.
Speaker 5: It's like we just explained. Let me tell you about my crazy sleepover.
Speaker 6: We talked to us in the middle, so you.
Speaker 2: Ate, we ate donuts.
Speaker 1: But then at this sleepover in Calabasas, they had bagels and I had never seen a bagel, and I had was like no idea what a bagel was, and I didn't understand why.
Speaker 2: It was the hardest doughnut I had every.
Speaker 5: The weird kids, you were the weird kids.
Speaker 2: This is a terrible donuts.
Speaker 7: Bagel, Darlic.
Speaker 2: How were you grew up in Los Angeles?
Speaker 6: Come on, Orange County, Orange County. I remember my aunt and uncle opened a bagel shop. This is really this is true in Orange County when I was well for a little But the weirdest part about it was I was in like middle school and like every block had in Calabasas and will the Niles had a bagel shop.
Speaker 5: It was on every block. And what I got there, they go, it's the first one in our county.
Speaker 6: And I was like and so like and so yeah, I guess that doesn't make sense that you would have thought it was hard, don't.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean yeah, but at the time, nobody did bagels.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 5: After sleepovers we used to do do bagels, and don't.
Speaker 3: He did, and donuts after a sleepover too. Yeah, yeah, you were the weird kids. That's what that's what I'm learning from.
Speaker 6: How we get along our kids. I do wonder, like I think about everyone so a while about when they sleep over, are they going to try to get out of it? Like will they take this in my gem?
Speaker 5: And he's not into it? Oh, really to do it?
Speaker 4: Really, he's done like maybe two sleepovers, but he doesn't. He'll he'll say he wants to do it, but he's had me pick him up once. How old he's how old he's nine?
Speaker 5: All right? Well when he starts smoking seven, he'll want to get out of the Well, he's done it.
Speaker 4: He's done it since. But this was when he was like seven. He was adamant I could do it, and he had already done it once said like five or six and was fine. But when he was seven, he was like, I could do it. And then he made me go pick him up, and I was like I did.
Speaker 3: I went to Sleepway camp a lot, and my first Sleepway camp I went through. I had the greatest time. I was there for like a week and a half. I had so much fun.
Speaker 2: How old were you third grade? Okay.
Speaker 5: So then fourth grade I did boy Scout camp. I got two days in.
Speaker 3: I was mosquitoes and tents and like, you got you don't set up your.
Speaker 5: Tent, You're netting right, You're gonna get killed in the night. And I was like, I have a stomach ache, and I was out.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: I did girl Scout camp.
Speaker 5: Did you?
Speaker 1: I wasn't a girl scout a girl scout, but I went with my friend who was a girl scout.
Speaker 5: You were allowed to bring civilians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a civilian in the in the girl Scout God and.
Speaker 5: You did you learn the handshake and everything?
Speaker 4: I don't can't remember the girls scout handshake.
Speaker 5: No, I'm making it up.
Speaker 3: It was never a girl scout, so I have no idea and make a hell of a cookie though.
Speaker 2: Yes they do.
Speaker 1: But it was really fun. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And there was like a girl there who was really cool. Her name was Rachel, and she was like kind of naughty, like you just knew she.
Speaker 4: Was kind of girl.
Speaker 5: The other girl with.
Speaker 1: Chel A lot of Rachel's and they're cool. One of them is a doctor. One of them invented fart knockers, and I don't know what happened to the other Rachel, But she was the one who was like had a experience with boys, and she she knew stories. I was maybe thirteen and she was maybe thirty or four. Yeah, and she like could tell stories and she was cool. But anyway, we one night had to not sleep in our tents. We took our sleeping bags out and we like hiked somewhere and then just laid down in our sleeping bags to go to sleep. And I had a sleeping bag that felt like was this material, And I had just been whispering and talking to Rachel and whatever, and it.
Speaker 2: Was like, Okay, we really have to go to sleep now.
Speaker 1: And I tucked myself inside my sleeping bag and then I heard on the top of my sleeping bag and I went Rachel stopped and scratching, yes, like scratching like this on on right here on my chest of my sleeping bag.
Speaker 2: And so I pulled my head out like this.
Speaker 1: And a bat went, oh my its wings right in front of me and then flew off, and I shrieked of woke up the entire camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very cool.
Speaker 3: I woke up in the middle of the night in my little crappy apartment in Amsterdam, and there were two mice having a meeting on my chest.
Speaker 5: God, looking at each other right on conversation.
Speaker 4: I was like, can I help you?
Speaker 3: The sitting right on my chest like seriously going back and forth taking notes like this, and I.
Speaker 5: Was just like looking down like hello, and they kind of looked at me like oh, it's up, and they excuse me.
Speaker 4: Weird, weird.
Speaker 5: It was really weird. It's like, oh my god, Yeah, where were you Amsterdam?
Speaker 6: I mean, you guys sound like you had better times at sleepovers. I mean, Danielle does sound insane. Also, I like sleepover. I didn't even I couldn't even go to sleepway camp. Like when you said that, I still got anxious. Really, some sleep boy camp is awesome. I'm sure it's great. I just I wouldn't be able to do it.
Speaker 2: What were sleepovers at the Strong House? I mean what.
Speaker 5: Somebody's dropping somebody's dropping a stone.
Speaker 4: Jumping through fires, throwing things into the fire. We were camping out. We were camping out by by ten by ten on.
Speaker 5: We were always up in the woods, of course, so we were we.
Speaker 4: Would have we had we had a meadow and we would just we would just be camping out and then we would be making treks through the woods. For there was a rope swing that a neighbor had over a lake, and so we would trek in and be terrified because he had dogs, giant dogs.
Speaker 5: God. Yes, we would have to.
Speaker 4: Sneak over on tkey. Yeah, well we were, we were jumping the fire dickey. That was a ritual. And then and then yeah, we then we would of course we were like little pyros, of course, and it was and then yeah, we would sneak in, sneak off to the to the rope swing through the woods, and then like the one sleepover I remember is like my girlfriend Maureen, We've talked about her. She was staying at right Joel's house, which is like only a mile through the woods. And then like her friend was dating mine. Yeah, and so like you want to make out, so we had to like sneak through the woods and hopefully meet up halfway. And then parents showed up and like cars were chasing and we were like running away. Yeah, and like I did finally meet up with Marine, and I just remember she had eaten garlic salsa and so I finally got the kiss her and it was.
Speaker 5: The most disgusting thing I've ever tasted in my life. It was I kissed her and I was like, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna it was disgusting, but worth it.
Speaker 6: She tasted like a bad doughnut. That is the opposite of anything I've ever I mean, the entire strong experience of childhood is the opposite of.
Speaker 5: What I had. You also didn't grow up in the woods, though, No, we did the same thing. In the woods.
Speaker 3: If you had access to the woods, the woods were your playground.
Speaker 5: Allowed them to come to the ranch and sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know, not everybody, but but yeah, no, for the most I mean, like Mariene's parents. You know, girls a lot of times their parents would, but it was mostly boys, you know, but and you know, yeah it was. But we just love camping out. We loved having you know, we felt like we were surviving. I remember like taking French bread and just burned it over the fire like we were cooking something like just the eating and feeling like I'm surviving.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is like when I was eleven, I had really just rand Lord of the Flies because the movie was coming out, and I was like.
Speaker 5: Obsessed with like we could survive on our own. Yeah, was it?
Speaker 6: Was it bad to go to sleep first? I asked this as like.
Speaker 5: Now just feel like, yeah, we always stayed up, like if you.
Speaker 6: Fell asleep, was it like they put your finger in water or whatever? Then yeah, I didn't the worst.
Speaker 4: If you mess with me when I'm asleep, I the worst. And it goes back to that because if I sleep with my.
Speaker 3: Brother, I remember having to wake you up a couple of times and we did a tour or something. Immediately started punching, angry and swinging, and I was like, ah, like.
Speaker 6: Yes, it was bad. It was so because you were always nervous to fall asleep first.
Speaker 2: So I don't because your brother would mess with you.
Speaker 4: They used to mess with me, and so.
Speaker 6: Yeah I would. That's another reason I'd go home from these big sleepover parties.
Speaker 2: We used to do the Like I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Why is when you have a slumber parties everything supposed to be scary because I remember also remember spending in a bathroom and like saying, oh.
Speaker 2: What very bloody mair? Why because it's.
Speaker 5: Awful and it's empowering.
Speaker 4: It's empowering for kids to talk about the things that the adults don't talk to them about.
Speaker 5: So bloody Mary.
Speaker 4: Well, it becomes myth fills in that void, right, like if it's not because you're not gonna hope, and probably not at the age where you actually are going to talk about real adult things, although that does come up. You end up having like conversations about things that you know, but you're exploring truth. You're like scared by You're like, what is what do they don't tell us? Well, there are ghosts and they might live over there. And if you say this one thing and then it becomes a thing that like and then once you've done it, then you want to initiate other kids into it because then it's like all part of the same game.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's it's a don't think. I think my thing was we just play video games very very late.
Speaker 2: That's what you wanted to do.
Speaker 6: I think that happened a couple of times. That was totally fine because then at like four am, we're just asleep with like RBI Baseball still playing on the screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we used to go toilet papering.
Speaker 5: That was fun.
Speaker 1: I told you about toilet paper, h Yeah, we did, did you guys ever? Crank crank all?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I convinced my parents or I bought because I had enough money at ten or whatever.
Speaker 3: Voice modulator, Yeah, modulating from a sharper image.
Speaker 2: I don't know what my parents were.
Speaker 5: Then came like, why why do you want a voice modulate.
Speaker 4: Breaking?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, no big deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah what were they thinking?
Speaker 2: I just didn't care.
Speaker 6: So you're gonna gonna make crank calls a lot of sleepovers when I would make it, because I usually would make it or not sleeping.
Speaker 5: I would not make it to sleeping. I would make it like well that's good, No, it's fine.
Speaker 6: Well I mean everyone else to sleep there and then I I'm going home, which is not great. Uh, but my friend BJ would would prank call and we one time at one of the sleepovers during the Jack in the Box Equal Life scare you guys, remember.
Speaker 5: The famous Jack in the Box He collise.
Speaker 6: I guess we'll never sponsor our show now. But there was a time when Jack in the Box had tainted meat and it was like a big deal.
Speaker 5: You just really not remember this Jack in the Box ever had good meat. They had they had tainted like affected people pretty poorly.
Speaker 4: Was it the meter was the vegetables?
Speaker 5: Definitely?
Speaker 6: The meat definitely, because usually, let this is the meat. And we had his brother Alex, who was like nine or something. We had him called Jack in the boxes and pretend he was sick from the meat, and they all took it very seriously their handbook and started going and we were like, this isn't the funny prank.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when we used to always prank called the w B when we were on the set because they constant they'd have to answer the phone ub aububa w w B.
Speaker 5: So we just hang up and call back and by the eighth time, they're like dub a dub a dubble dubble w A B and we.
Speaker 4: Just such a bus move. By the way, network kids calling the fledgely network and mocking poor homemage who has to answer, and just to say this corporate live and these kid actors on a network show.
Speaker 5: Like call it again, can't believe it.
Speaker 4: They think they're the frog, like this thing's never gonna lost, network loser. Oh my god, we were bad guys from kids.
Speaker 5: We're job exactly good. Look that was my friends and I.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I was thinking because because we all had dirt bikes, we were without the karate or the cool girls. We were Johnny's gang riding motorcycles in the woods and.
Speaker 5: We camp all night. We ride motorcycles all day. It was a ton of fun. That was Yeah, it was not me. I was calling to pick me up. Yeah, seriously, Well, I mean it was a good sized bike. Though. You could have fit your blank I don't know.
Speaker 2: Even now, of course you're Blankie.
Speaker 5: You're six dor Wow, thanks mister Johnson.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe in.
Speaker 5: Don't wear forty by the idea. Knockers a lot of letters.
Speaker 2: It's so many letters.
Speaker 5: You're very given. Dear Rachel is a doctor. She probably could have knocked out Knocker could have well. I wish you guys a lot of luck at this sleepover.
Speaker 1: Obviously have bloody Mary in the mirror.
Speaker 2: You're not all right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you all for joining us for this episode of Pod Meets World. As always, you can follow us on Instagram pod Meets World Show. You can send us your emails pod meets World Show at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: And we have March March Knocker.
Speaker 6: M e r are you I'm putting your baby in premium hospital.
Speaker 5: For fart?
Speaker 6: Knocker followed you around asking me with seriousness of her eyes.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have let him in with the Ouiji boar. I knew I was messing with.
Speaker 2: The dark stuf.
Speaker 5: He's friend ful.
Speaker 2: We love you all, pod dismissed.
Speaker 1: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfredell and writer Strong Executive producers Jensen Carp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara sudbachsch producer, Maddy Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Pod Meets World Show, or email us at Pod Meets World Show at gmail dot com