Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phones happened.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get.
Speaker 3: Into it today a Tag Team phone tap with Garrett and our own Ronnie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Well, Sarah's phone's happened her mom Margaret. Now Sarah was in charge of taking their family cat Seymour to the groomers, and Margaret is in love with her cat. She's the crazy cat lady mom, and I wouldn't like to hear if something went wrong when the cat was at the groomers. So Sarah starts to call to her mom as she's picking up cat Seymour from the groomers. And then I and Ronnie play the groomers and something went wrong. You're messing with the lady's cat. That's what we do, all right.
Speaker 2: See what happens in today's Tag Team phone down?
Speaker 3: Was listening.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey mom, hew's it go in? Pretty busy but good? How are you out? I'm running some errands. I'm about to pick up Seymour as the groomers. Thanks for doing this. Hold on, I'm walking in him. I'm here to pick up Seymour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on one second.
Speaker 1: The night from the band which groomly did you go to I went to the place I told you about, like with the really good steal.
Speaker 3: Alright, alright, just sign here, Sarah?
Speaker 1: Is that Seymour Anthony?
Speaker 2: Right? Why? Why?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? What's wrong? Is it not the right cat? What's going on?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I didn't. I didn't ask for him to be shaved. What do you mean shaved? Groomed? Groomed?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: If he shaved, what do you mean I asked him to do that? Mom, I I just asked for a groomy didn't. I okay, So what do you mean? He's totally ball. He's got no hair. I don't know. I said shampoo and I guess they heard shave. I don't clipped off all his beautiful hair. Don't game?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Can? I?
Speaker 3: You seem a little distraught?
Speaker 1: Actually, my mom would like to talk to the manager. Get this guy on the phone here?
Speaker 2: Here he goes?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: First of all, who are you?
Speaker 3: My name is Tony? And how are you?
Speaker 1: I am not well, Tony.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to hear that. How can I help you.
Speaker 1: With the beautiful tuxedo? Black and white?
Speaker 3: It was beautiful cat, very beautiful cat.
Speaker 1: Why would you shave him? He doesn't make Yes, you shaved him.
Speaker 2: Apparently that's what you asked for, so we get.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, My daughter said, very clearly, only a shampoo, a grooming.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, excuse me, why you said shampoo, not shave.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, Oh my, I'm gonna go O my god.
Speaker 3: No the customer, he said, shampoo, not shave.
Speaker 1: You shaved the cat.
Speaker 2: I'm in the middle of shaving the dog. Here, what do you want?
Speaker 1: You shaved the cat, They said, shampoo.
Speaker 2: And you shaved the cat. Hony, what we've been doing? This?
Speaker 1: Food?
Speaker 2: You and a Marie right? The boat is out right. Don't you blame this on my wife?
Speaker 1: These guys are fired. I got it.
Speaker 2: I got to tag here one four two four cat right, Seymour, I got go to.
Speaker 1: The pampered puss guy clipped the nails. What the hell they're doing?
Speaker 2: The cat is shaved, fleabad clipped and nails. What else you want? That's great? Guess what?
Speaker 1: Learn how to read?
Speaker 3: Because it's a jetpoo s ah V.
Speaker 2: What does that say to you? Write?
Speaker 1: Jetpoo?
Speaker 2: Cut it out? I'm on the boat.
Speaker 1: Constitution for this, huh?
Speaker 3: I think it would be best if maybe you can explain to him what you wanted. Hold on one second, hey, and today what get on the phone and explain you.
Speaker 1: I just get the cat out of.
Speaker 2: This is Anthony speaking. How can I help you?
Speaker 1: My daughter took my cat, Seymour for a simple grooming. How the hell do they misread shampoo and assume it's a shaved That's what I don't understand.
Speaker 2: The cat is totally all due respect. There's no need to use this sort of language right now. We can handle this story. Correct voice correct, correct, correct.
Speaker 1: Listen, Cad, you just cat. That's not what I wanted.
Speaker 2: She looks fine, she feels fine.
Speaker 1: It's not what I wanted for him.
Speaker 2: This is a matter of a misunderstanding. We cannot glued the cat's hair back onto his body.
Speaker 1: That's clearly obvious.
Speaker 2: Tony, who took the order on the cat? The black shaved pussy over here? And Marie, and what did the daughter tell her? Did she say? Shaved with shampool? What are we doing here? She said?
Speaker 1: Shake? She said, why don't we talk to the person who took the order?
Speaker 2: They just get this, odet all get to Togita. You'll go back and shave this dog's balls. Shave me.
Speaker 1: You just I don't think you should even be in business. You don't know how to deal with animals.
Speaker 2: I'm dealing with one right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, well you know, and I'm more. I am more of a savage and a danger to you, a potential threat than these animals are. So you better mind that, buddy, because I am very serious when it comes to animal welfare.
Speaker 3: No, I think now is a good time to tell you my name is actually Garrett, and that's Ronnie from the Elvis dur In Morning Show, and you just got full test.
Speaker 1: I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm actually shooting Garrett's chest right now.
Speaker 1: Oh I took him to the regular place. Oh my god, Oh my god. Could you make me go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I've been like totally crazy in front of all my coworkers. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show