Speaker 1: All from Parker.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, is this get like the real gag?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is this Parker?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: I made it? Wow?
Speaker 3: What's up? How's it gone? Man? Have we ever talked before?
Speaker 1: We haven't. I'm actually this is my first stream that I've.
Speaker 3: Got rock and roll? Well, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: How can I get you today?
Speaker 1: Rocking roll? I like it. I've got a quick one for you. I was thinking about this the other day and it's kind of getting under my skin a little bit.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was in the in the Burger King drive through, as one does, and this was later at night, is about maybe thirty forty degrees out, and there was a homeless fellow that was under the you know, like in front of a Welsh fargo sometimes I to have like an overhang on the curb. Yeah, he was under the overhang and he had a fire going, and it seems like the fire was contained, but I was worried about, like I don't know, like the ashes or like the sparks coming up catching the building on fire.
Speaker 3: Please don't tell me that you went up to a homeless man and just put out his fire.
Speaker 1: No, no, not that, no, no, no, no, no, I would never do I would never do something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, it sounds like you were gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, just.
Speaker 3: Be just to be a dick and then you and then you yell at him about how it's bad for the environment. All right, anyway, Okay, so what happens?
Speaker 1: Ohm, Sorry, that's fucking funny. No, So I ended up. I ended up. I wasn't sure what to do. So I looked up what to do, and there's a couple of sources that said, like, if there's a fire in a place that there shouldn't be a fire, that you should just call the fire department. And so I did.
Speaker 3: You called the fire department. That's just that's like almost just as fucking bad.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was scared about it. I don't know if I did the right thing or not, because I just didn't want anybody to get hurt.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you called, you called the fire department, and then.
Speaker 1: You left, and then I left.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I was still in the drive through. I was sucking the drive through. They were right around the corner, and I guess because they got there within a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: I so, okay, did you did you did you? Did you see what happened. What did the fire? Did they come?
Speaker 1: I did? I did? They They showed up and they just kind of talked to him and they didn't kick him out, but they did have to put his fire out because it was a hazard.
Speaker 3: Was there a moment where you were sitting in the burg King drive through and you were watching the firefighters talk to the guy and the guy looked upset, and then the firefighters pointed and he the guys said something to you, and the firefighters pointed at you, and then you had to duck down in your car.
Speaker 1: No, there was nothing like that. They didn't implicate me. They were actually on the other side of the vehicle, so I didn't really see what happened that, like the fire truck was blocking it. But I did go up and I I had a five in my wallet, That's all I had my wallet, uh, And I gave it to the guy because I did feel bad, and I offered him my food. He ended up taking me up on the offer, and I'm happy I was able to help. I'm just I'm not sure if I did the right thing in calling just because I didn't want I didn't want to building the burn down.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess that's better than calling the cops on somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to get the police involved because you know, I mean, I feel bad for the guys just down on his luck, didn't seem to be doing drugs or anything, just trying to get through it.
Speaker 3: M that would suck. The did you work? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. Did I do the right thing? Like I I don't necessarily think I did the wrong thing? But was it the best thing I could have done?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 3: You know I here's the thing. I genuinely, genuinely I don't want to answer this because I feel like I would tell you, okay, like my gut reaction is to tell you that it was kind of stupid to call the firefighters on that guy. But then a small part of me thinks if I saw the fire, I might be wrong. How big was this fucking fire?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 1: It looked like he had a couple of logs burning, like small logs maybe a foot long and you know, quarter cut, So it was the fire. The flames were coming up a couple of feet. It wasn't small by any mean, It's not like a little camp stove.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Also, I mean, look, worst case scenario, wells Fargo burns down, that's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think about it like this.
Speaker 3: Actually, I know, I think you did the wrong thing. I think you a should have I think A you shouldn't have called the cops and that guy, or I shouldn't call the firefighter on the guy. And be even if the bank burned down, that'd be a good thing because first of all, it would make everybody's money worth more. Like you would that you would be contributing to burning down banks, contributes to fighting inflation. So you would have been doing a favor not only for that guy, but for the national economy as a whole. So I would say, you know, whatever, what's done is done. But next time you see a guy setting fire to a bank, just you know, eat your French fries and mind your own business.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I just I couldn't figure it out whether I had done the right thing or not. So I'm glad I got a second opinion on it. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go, Parker, I really liked Geking.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start saying that I like it.
Speaker 3: Stay Geking, I don't know what that means, but you know, I'll try to do it, even even it sounds like it hurts. Geking. All right, man, you take care of Parker. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, take care buddy, have a go on. You're all from Landed?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, what's up this, Lyle?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is this Landing?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 2: No, we haven't. This is my first time.
Speaker 3: Awesome man, Well, good to good to talk to you. What's going on with you tonight?
Speaker 2: Well I've tried to get in to the stream before, but to no avail until today. So I had an idea we're more of a problem that I thought I could get some better advice from the one and only Lyle.
Speaker 3: So smack me in the face with your dick, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Basically, I would like to talk about my I'm starting to develop a problem where I have an interest in furry girls, and how this has caused problems in where I've grown up, in what it's truly making me out me, and how this is interacting with my life. I thought i'd like to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, how long have you been attracted to furry women? When you mean furry women, do you mean like women with hair, or like women in the furry subculture.
Speaker 2: Women in furst suits.
Speaker 3: All right, tell me more.
Speaker 2: For context. I I really, I really only believe this through in a way of uh, it's not an it's a required thing, but I find a particular attraction in uh women that are like you know, physically attractive, and also in that subculture as well. There are just certain individuals that I've come to know that I've.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, before you go in there for that, just want you know everyone watched the original Space Jam movie and there is a spectrum I would say of how horny you got as a kid when you saw Lola Bunny, And I would say most people are farther to the right side of that spectrum. Then they're willing to admit. Okay, so you're not as lonely in this as you may think you are.
Speaker 2: I think you make a wonderful point in elaboration. I mean, this is most like I think. I think this is a it's not like a. I don't find it a problem within myself. I think I find a problem in how it interacts with my lifestyle. I personally am not a member of that subculture, and I really don't know how willing I am to participate in it. That being said, I've met, i've had friends who are in that subculture, and I'm very open minded about it, and I don't think that this attraction of mine is the most unhealthy thing.
Speaker 1: But it's.
Speaker 2: In terms of where it is causing problems. Is I think there's a to me that believes that a lot of my friends and family can never know this because there's a lot of misconception around it, and I don't think that they would hear me out too much. Some of my friends do, but there's just a part of me believes that it's more it's more of just they believe that I'm just acclimating them for me, like that I'm holding something back or something that within me that I'm not telling them. I'm just acclimating them to it, and which really isn't true.
Speaker 3: But I don't understand. You just told me that you have a lot of friends in the subculture already.
Speaker 2: I've met a few, but I don't really keep up with them, if that makes sense. I didn't mean to be confusing, but OK.
Speaker 3: Why do why do you sound like you're from the South. Are you from the South.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm from Appalachia.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you from like one of the cool southern coffee shop south places or like, you know, the real ones.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the southern east coast, so that's like more alongside the Deep South. There are no more of like a small town you know, economic depression. Yeah, uh, you know there's a dollar General every ten miles kind of south.
Speaker 3: Okay. How old are you landed?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty years old, all right.
Speaker 3: And and this is a recent development in your taste.
Speaker 2: Yes, when I think pands your question, yes, this is more of like I've never been more open about it until as of right now. But when I think back on it, there I I kind of grew up on some material that may have introduced me, uh to this, to this realization. But of course I was a child at the time.
Speaker 3: As I said, and as I said, we all have space jam. But what was yours?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? And back then I think it was I think it was five nights at Freddy's. Honestly, as weird as that is with me, No, no, that's I yeah, I'm I'm fucking with you.
Speaker 3: No, it was I think are you fucking hold on? Hold on? Land I'm gonna actually, I'm about to kick your ass right now. Are you fucking with me about the whole thing?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, okay, all right, I was about to get upset that.
Speaker 2: No. I just wanted to know. No, Honestly, this realization came to me actually kind of recently. Have you seen the new Puss and Boots movie?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, there's a character in the movie. His name is Death, and he is a wolf character. He's obviously he's his character is based around the Grim Reaper, and I have this weird but ever so subtle attraction to him. And I'm straight so but I mean that in like an aesthetic terms.
Speaker 3: See, I don't know whether to believe you or not now because you said five nights at Freddy's, Like, oh, that's a joke. I would never be into like it, Like that was like your bar for ridiculousness. And I don't think that the cat from Pussing Boots is significantly less ridiculous that it would be a joke. Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm the No, I'm being one hundred percent serious with you. Oh, the character Death from Pushing Boots honestly, like like I'm a little nervous. I'm sorry, this is just it's something I don't normally talk about. But uh, honestly it is, Like I said, this came to me very recently.
Speaker 3: I don't know. When I was a kid, I used to think, I mean, I can name five hot animal characters right now. Let's go Rouge the bat, Lola Bunny, give me some more, the fish from shark Tails, the girl, give me some more. Let's see who do you? What do you? What do you think about? Who do you think of?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Who's Who's Who's on your list? Honestly, I don't know if this counts, but I thought I think Sally from Cars, the car. It's kind of hot, like like the car. Mhm, land And I think that you should be I mean what I mean listen Landon for okay, Well you are you serious? Are you being serious?
Speaker 2: The finance A RaSE thing was joke. No, there's this is actually a problem.
Speaker 3: Trust for a moment.
Speaker 2: While that would probably be the last thing I would want to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, then I'm gonna tell you this. Landon. All right, you're twenty right, yeah, all right? What's your plan? Are you Are you in college? Are you in trade school? Are you jacking off? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I am in college. I'm My plans post college are probably to work in the government. I'm in the criminal justice and cybersecurity program at my school. Okay, maybe the military. I'm not sure, but one or the other. This is kind of this really hasn't gone outside of my friend circle, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: So look, Landon, I mean, look, I'm a big fan of like, I mean, so what if you like to you know, fuck girls in fur suits? Who cares?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Why does it matter? Why is it such a big deal? What's the big deal? You're not You're not hurting anyone. You're not You're really you're not doing anything. It's a very docile thing that you're talking about. I mean you. I mean, look, everyone hates furriys for some reason, probably because they're insecure and whatever. So like, you know, who care? Like, who cares you know other people's insecurities about your sexual interests or not? Your problem? You know, you only have, like you really have. I mean, when you look at how long life is, it's about five minutes long. So go do your thing. Be who you are. I mean, I know it sounds trite and whatever, but who cares? Why do you care? It's such a tragedy. It's a true tragedy to just like live your life and fear of what other people think of you landon so you know, go go go watch fry porn.
Speaker 2: Well, you make a very good point. While I guess this is more of like the problem that i've The only reason that I thought to bring it up is just more of like, you know, how did I get to this point?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Why? Why, of all things, is is this afflicting me?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's it's it's a niche thing I've never encountered any.
Speaker 3: Now, It's fucking not. It's so she's major subculture on the internet. Everything person on Twitter has a hot fox chick as her profile picture.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, I mean, well maybe it's just my like what I experience. There's nothing like that, I mean, excluding the Internet, there's nothing, no opportunity like that around where I live.
Speaker 3: And uh so, why did you leave man? And why don't you get out of the Why don't you get out of the South? It sounds I mean, it doesn't sound very fun.
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, I really like it.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, I'm always down to travel. I'd love to see the wider world. In fact, one of the things that I plan to do at some point in my life is just it's to buy a motorcycle and just drive and just don't turn around until I feel like turning around and just see what I see. I appreciate the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Landon, good luck and you know what, you You've earned yourself some five nights at Freddy's Rule thirty four tonight, so enjoy it. Uh, actually like, yeah, you've actually what.
Speaker 2: I've never actually never actually partaken in such thing, in such a thing. But uh, if I've earned it, while i'll from coming, if it's coming from you, then I'll, uh, I'll proudly take that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't necessarily I wouldn't. I'm not I'm not commanding you to watch five Nights at Freddy's Port. I'm just saying, if that's if you, if if you, if you made that comment as a haha, but what if kind of thing? Then you you know not at all?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: I don't know where the truth begins with you. But Landon, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh, first of all, that whole thing or like this is this is this is true? This is actually a problem. Like if if you like, talk to anybody that knows me, they would probably or most people in my close circle that knows me. This is the thing. I'm not messing with you. The only thing I've messed with you tonight is that the five minutes a phrase thing. But thank you for letting me talk. I didn't know if I would get on. I'm probably gonna go to bed here soon. I appreciate you talking to me. And uh, yeah, thanks, I've been a fan for a while.
Speaker 3: Thanks Landon, I appreciate that. Have fun, And uh, which is it? Is it? Bonnie? Which one are you gonna look at?
Speaker 2: If I'm doing it at all? Would probably be like like Vanny or rock Sand or something rock Sand.
Speaker 3: Who Oh, there's definitely hot dog chicks from like the Goofy movie too, and add that total list. All right, Take care Landon, Thanks le take care Hey. This is a message to all New York City or Seattle based therapy Gecko listeners. I am very excited to announce that this New Year's Eve, I will be hosting my very first Reptile Rave in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Yes, that's right, I am hosting a rave. I've hired a DJ, I've instructed him to play fours disco music, whatever the hell that means, and I'm gonna be there dancing around and shaking my lizard tail. I have never done something like this before. I'm very excited to see how it goes. And if you live in New York City, I hope to see you there. Please check the episode description of this podcast for more details. Also, I'll be putting on another Reptile Rave in Seattle on January sixth, and you can find the info for that in the episode description as well. It's Gecko Party Time.
Speaker 2: Baby call from Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Hello. Hello, is this Tiffany? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: You actually from my phone?
Speaker 3: Call here? We are.
Speaker 4: Oh my gore. You want to talk to you?
Speaker 3: We did it. We're here. It's happening, Tiffany, it's happening. It's happening.
Speaker 4: Good sir, good sir.
Speaker 3: How are you? How am I doing Yes? Uh, who cares, I'm alive. I'm doing great. I'm doing great on paper.
Speaker 4: Actually, you know I saw you were doing phenomenal because I saw you were in your Australia tour and I wish I was in the string at the time. I've actually seen your YouTube videos where you've been to Las Vegas, and I'm disappointed that I never ran to you where I live.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be back in Vegas at some point, I think, who.
Speaker 4: Knows, I will buy tickets to see you. I'm a big I'm a big supporter of follower. I just can't thank you differ undred dollars.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You know what Tiffany got down. You know what Tiffany I I I honestly. You know, you asked me how I was doing. I was honest and when you said that, I was like, I kind of to feel like shit. But you've been so nice to me over the past thirty seconds that I feel a little bit better. So if we were to do analytics on who's given who more therapy over this call, you would you would beat me out.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I really do appreciate it. I do. I used to work in call centers and a lot of people treat call centers people like we're the DMV or the government. But I'm more of a type of person who love to give personal connections and if I could put a smile on someone's face, it's the greatest gift you can give anyone.
Speaker 3: Well you you you you curled up. My I'm wagging my gecko tail as we speak.
Speaker 4: Oh I go. I tell my daughter that you're the cousin of the Get Go from Frozen.
Speaker 3: Who's the get the Frozen? I didn't know Frozen had a gecko.
Speaker 4: Yeah. In the second movie, there's this dark blue blueish and he turns into fire when he gets upset, and so I tell my daughter, Oh, that's his cousin.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I get upset, I I microwave ramen and I eat it. But that would they wouldn't. They wouldn't make a whole scene and Frozen where the lizard microwaves ramen and eats it, because that probably if people went to a theater and they saw that.
Speaker 4: They'd be like what, I would watch it. I watched two Muffbangers? Is that terrible of me? I have to watch him to eat? Yeah, I have to watch people eat food in order to eat because I have.
Speaker 3: What is that? Do you know that guy Nick Avocado? That's the one that's the guy that I know.
Speaker 4: No, yes, I know him, but I don't watch him. I've watched someone else. He's the one YouTuber is a competitive eater and the other one is absolutely based off in North Korea, I mean Northouria. So Forria, you can't get in North Korea. I'm sorry, so Kyria.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's fun watching people, you know, it's always you know, it's so annoying as if fat guy is seeing like competitive or like YouTube eater people. They're all fucking sky I mean, Nick Avocado's not, but the rest they're all skinny, All these fucking muckbang people. It's like, it's it's it makes me jealous that people have like these great metabolisms. I mean, I don't know what their organs look like, but it's crazy.
Speaker 4: The one in UK, he actually works out every single day and the only time that he eats is when he does his Mustang videos on YouTube.
Speaker 1: So he's dedicated.
Speaker 4: So as these he goes a healthy route. And that's why I watch him, because he's not gorging himself. He actually is very subconscious about what he puts into a system, and he knows how much calories he's put into a system, but he works it.
Speaker 3: All out No, that sounds boring. I want to watch someone destroy their life. Yeah, that sounds boring. I want to watch somebody try to run away from demons with sour patch kids, that's what you know. I gotta mean to see myself in the in the YouTubers I follow anyway, Tiffany, is there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about? It sounds it sounds like you listen to the show, which is awesome, And I assume at some point you've listened to the show and gone, oh, here's what I would talk to if I were on with with with the Gecko Man, And I want to know if you know what that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a problem because unfortunately with curve events that's happening in economic economical system. I actually lost two of my jobs within three months, and so it's been it's been very heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: So you had two jobs, you were working two jobs at once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one job that I worked at I was there for six years and four months. And then the other job I had to quit within like a month and a half.
Speaker 3: Why do you have to quit?
Speaker 4: It got to a point where I do want to help people financially. I was helping people resolve their death by forty to fifty percent. But when I actually did and broke down the mass of the clients I was helping them, I was actually taking seventy five percent of their deaths. And it did not make me feel like a good world person. And on top of that, I was getting screened and yelled at constantly, yeah and do because of my mental condition that I have. There's a stigma behind it, and so unfortunately my company wasn't able to accommodate what I was going through during that time. But you know, it's okay, Like during this time is a holiday season, I'm taking a mental break. And my my daughter, being so young, I'm starting to realize that every waking moment with my daughter is it's the most important thing to me.
Speaker 3: That's nice. That's nice. It is crazy how many like kids on the internet make ten million dollars a week calling each other gay and playing call of duty in real life. It's just it's impossible to fucking get a job anywhere and do anything.
Speaker 4: It's true, It's true. Yeah, And you know, and if it makes them happy, what should we do as judge them on what is their happiness? Happiness is defined in many different ways. Rich It's defined in many different ways, like if you can some people, you know, want some monetary value. For me, I'm a type of individual that I I cherish if I have five friends on my hand that I can count and trust on, I'm rich. I'm rich.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, you know I I'm I'm on a I'm on a personal journey myself. I'm like trying to fucking like I have two sides to myself. One is like a cool hippie guy that is like, you know, look, man, I got everything I need. I'm like, as long as I can look at the sun and drink water and have friends and like be grateful for what I have and like I don't need anything, like you know, That's this one part of me. And then the other part of me is like I need to have enough money to never have to do anything ever again, and I'm gonna be stressed the fuck out every single day that I do not have that amount of money. And yeah yeah, and so you know, I'm balancing those those two, those two points of view, and it's like here's the thing is, I don't know, I feel like this. You can do a lot of sacrificing the present for the future, and then the future comes and you're like, oh, where was I the whole time?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: So yeah, like that, it's so funny because you're You're like, you do therapy in your own way, and I actually I do terror card readings for people for absolutely free. Like I don't charge people for my terror card reading at all. And to me, I feel like that's my gift of giving people when they need therapy.
Speaker 3: See I I'm not as altruistic as you. I do everything for free, but I will read an ad for a product or service.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, which is understandable. You know, you're you're doing a service to the people and in order for you to survive. I did see your your website that you may use some of the money to buy a slice of pizza, and I was like, I'm okay with that. It's cool. You can go ahead and buy a slice of pizza.
Speaker 3: Thanks Tiffany, I appreciate thank you. Thank you for signing off on my capitalistic nature.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh no, it's it's you help a ton of people. And if we as fans here can steal what you are doing, as you know, being the servant of that people. Why can I not feed you another day so you can continue doing what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate that I do look at it that way. I do look at it like I, you know, I want to be able to continue doing this, but it is a lot of work, and so I do need to tell you about all of our wonderful sponsors anyway, and that's bad for me. I guess, well, sorry, what's your husband do?
Speaker 4: Actually, he is my boyfriend. We actually have a huge age gap that a lot of people don't realize because I actually look like I'm twenty four to twenty five. I'm thirty five years old and he's actually twenty three years old. Okay yea, And so we are trying to get married in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Why did you pick twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: Because we feel like our finances would be more straight in order to have a second child, and he wants to make sure that I get the absolute perfect ring that I want. Vancouver, Canada is one of my favorite bikichi spots, is the whole world, and he wants to propose to me in Canada, and so he's actually working hard as a hand to come up with a salary in order to you know, propose to me at the right time. And then for me, like he I'm not into big eventful parties. I'm really gonna just get an Aaron R. B and just get married in the backyard and just tell everyone, look like like there's gonna be some taco bell, there's gonna be like some so does some drinks, like you know, and we're gonna do like little fun games because we want to do a Harry Potter thing, and so whoever can find a golden snitch can like win one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: That's cool. You and this where did you and this little boy mece?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is actually really quite a funny story. This website actually doesn't exist anymore. But I met him on a migle. You met him on omegl Yeah, I met him on Omego. It was It was actually quite funny during that time because the company that I was working for for six years, when the managers actually came up to me and you know, during COVID they did video talk and I think people feel more comfortable when they're you know, facing someone over a video. And she was really harsh on me. She didn't like my happy personality. She laid down the law and I basically had like a bottle of Jamison, and I was like, I felt like it was like the most hateful person in the world, to the point where I didn't want to be me and I hopped on on an eagle because during that time, I was going through a really bad breakup and I actually had to find my own apartment. I had to leave my daughter behind because I just didn't have enough money to support her and make or that she had to stay home. So I had to make sure that she had to stay home. And here I am going on this website and I'm just trying to find people just to party with me, to forget it what was going on? And usually on the screen, when I see that there's a webcam stimulation, I usually skip it because it means that it's a webcam girl that's just trying to get you to go to their website. All of a sudden, the image popped up and there was ten people that showed up in the video, and I'm like, what is going on? Like is this real? Is it fake?
Speaker 5: Like why there's so many people in this chat room system? And so we started talking and he actually never showed his face to me. All I saw was him playing the guitar. And he's a actually a really good guitarist.
Speaker 3: So he's so he's one of the many people on this so on this in this chat room, Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was one of the people.
Speaker 3: He's Are all these people in the same physical way? So are all these people in the same physical room as you.
Speaker 4: They're in the chat room. In the chat room.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought Omega was one on one.
Speaker 4: You would think so, but actually he is so high tech in I t that we do run Minecraft servers on different other servers, and so he grabbed one of his server boards and changed the IP address on it. So Migel did think that it was his household doing the streaming while and other people were on discord.
Speaker 3: Just be careful when you say that you met your younger boyfriend in a in a Minecraft, people might get a get an idea.
Speaker 4: Oh actually I never played Minecraft or he got me into but of course, like I won't mention it because I did not want to get monetized on your server.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just well, that's cool, that's cool. Hmmm. How old is the kids?
Speaker 5: Oh, my daughter is a four years old, she's four years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, four years old. She's a pandemic baby.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, mommy's too loud. I'm sorry. I'm talking to the get go. You know, remember I told him the cousin from Frozen. Yeah, do you want him to put a good word of Santa? Okay, I'll tell him that you want pap patrol bicycle play though, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: I like I Tiffany. I'm very flattered by this immediate assumption that I have some good will with Santa to offer. He and I actually fucking hate each other because well he just I think so, while Santa Claus historically has not has kind of hated Jewish people, So he and I are not chilling.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'll.
Speaker 3: See what I got. I'll see what I can do. I'll see what I can do. We're both sort of mythical creatures. We're both we're both sort of mythical creatures, so maybe I can get them on that. But he does hate juice.
Speaker 4: But yeah, when I actually met my boyfriend, I actually know, I never met a space for six months and then one day I rejected him Louis five times. He was like, like, why don't you want to be with me. But here I am with a child, and I'm feeling like I'm unworthy. I shouldn't be with anybody because my life is not my life anymore. My life is my daughter. I actually spend ten years to have my daughter, went to chemotherapy in order to have my daughter. So that's why she was my number one priority before I got into a relationship.
Speaker 2: And I thought that.
Speaker 4: Was like, really mature, because a lot of people jump into a relationship.
Speaker 3: Is the is this the biological daughter of you and your boyfriend husband?
Speaker 4: So her father lives twenty minutes away from me, but my boyfriend now actually used to live in uh California?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, so this is uh uh? So the father of the biological father of the kid is is he involved?
Speaker 4: So we are very good co parenting. Get the one that's really strange too, How I beat these men? I actually met her baby daddy and while he was incarcerated.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you met him while he was Was it a prison pen pal thing?
Speaker 4: It wasn't like that. I didn't mean hill once before New Year's and so we did play some billards at a local bar, and the very next day something happened between him and his family member, and he rushed home and he made a U turn and he didn't see the cop car that was there, so he built in the cop car and those two cops that was in there. Did he kill them, No, he didn't kill them. During the time, they said they were uninjured, but they during when he got released, they said they did receive some injuries. And which was really funny because his lawyer actually told him that he shouldn't have turned himself in, that he should have took the car that he hit the cop car with and took it out in the middle of the desert and called the insurance claim and tell them that someone stole his vehicle. But because he was wanting to be a true, honest man, he turned himself into the cop.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry the lawyer said that he should steal the fucking cop car.
Speaker 4: Yes, that that he should have said that that he claimed that someone stole his vehicle who hit the cop car. That he should have took the cop car to an empty parking lot or empty on the freeway and then and then reported stolen and he wouldn't end up being incarcerated for five years.
Speaker 3: So I still don't understand how you met this guy.
Speaker 4: I met him. Okay, so the companies that I worked for six years, I knew his sister. They're not blood sister, but blood relatives. They've just been around each other for such a long time that they call each other brother and sister. And so I actually met him to her. And then one day he started sending me letters while he was incarcerated, and he actually put me on the list where the I'm sorry, the correction people. The correction police officers gave me permission to see him if I presented my ID, but there was certain type of clothing I couldn't wear when I went to go see him. But which was funny because when they want to go see him, I used to like I snucking taco bell because we hadn't had taco bell for three years. So I wore this big hoodie and I hit taco bell in my hoodie and then.
Speaker 3: It's nice. I thought, I thought you were going to be pulling grilled Chipotle chicken rollers out of your asshole.
Speaker 4: No no, And the machines that we ate at only except quarters. And so I would take thirty dollars out of my paycheck and I would go to the local casinos because I just told you I live in Las Vegas and then exchanged thirty dollars of coins.
Speaker 3: Well, Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany, I'm gonna be so honest with you. I feel like you. I still I still don't understand. Oh my god, the start of this relationship. No way, but maybe that's my fault whatever. But anyway, okay, so how long? So do you have any relationship with this guy?
Speaker 4: Her baby daddy? We co parent my current boyfriend that I have right now, we are we are, we are so made like he's not going anywhere, okay, And he when he was living in la he actually sold all his because he's a producer too.
Speaker 3: And this is your new boyfriend, right, I want to know about the old one first.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, okay, okay, we can go back to the old one.
Speaker 1: We can go back to the old one.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to the old ones.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, so, do you still do so you you and him just call parent But he doesn't really have anything to do you guess, like, do you guys share custody? Pretty much?
Speaker 4: We don't do it. We don't do it through the court system because the lawyers that I called and the rip people off on trying to get custody of your child. He told me minimums just to talk to him to get consultations. Three thousand and I was like, are you joking with me? We're both adults because the baby daddy, he's only.
Speaker 1: Four years older than me.
Speaker 4: He's not younger than he's older than me.
Speaker 3: And then what's the and okay, and so the boyfriend, now, yes, what does he do. He's in college.
Speaker 4: He's trying to get into college for cybersecurity.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, nice, Yeah, he's trying to make some he's trying to make Minecraft servers for the US government tied secret documents in in in Minecraft hell where you need super special.
Speaker 4: Terms to get there, particularly in Minecraft. But he has helped the FBI. And I'm not allowed to.
Speaker 2: Talk about that story well.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, yeah, bad people are arrested. That he didn't do nothing. He helped the FBI to arrest bad people.
Speaker 3: So that still sounds like it has something to do with Minecraft.
Speaker 4: But anyway, yeah, we gotta have a Minecraft that ever you want to join.
Speaker 3: That's nice, that's nice, Tiffany. It sounds like you're living a nice life. Sounds it sounds good.
Speaker 4: I would say, it's how you look at life. I'm like, the way I look at life is that things don't last forever and you have to cherish something. My favorite saying that I like to tell people is that to you, like how the Buddhist does dump that table in the river, Because what Buddhist people do is it's spent five years making the most beautiful table you've ever seen, covering fourteen care of gold and everything, and after it is done making that they legal find the river and dump it in the river because they understand that things are not internal and that you have to live in the present. And even though things are bad, and you know, there are things. Don't get me wrong, like I mean, sound happy, you go lucky, but there are things that I wish there was a little bit better. But the way that I saw my daughter ran up to Santa Claus to day that you can't pay money for that, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Hope that you never throw your daughter in the river.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not that Chinese. I'm not that Chinese.
Speaker 3: You said, you said, you're not that Chinese.
Speaker 4: Well, because that's what they used to do back in the day when I was younger.
Speaker 3: Because are you are you Chinese.
Speaker 4: Yes, I am. I am Chinese. Chinese girls are not favorable in the Chinese culture, so it is true they used to send baby girls and baby baskets and send them down the river. Well is that sound?
Speaker 3: I know, I'm familiar with that. I I I'm glad that that didn't happen to you and that it will continue to not happen to your daughter.
Speaker 4: No, which is funny because I'm actually a nuclear baby survivor. I'm not joking. You can google this.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what's a new hold on? What's a nuclear You just you just keep going, Tiffany, a nuclear baby survivor? What the hell does that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: So here? There was a nuclear power plant in Henderson, Nevada called Pepcorn. Pepcorn actually exploded in May twenty eighth of two thousand. I'm sorry, May twenty eighth of nineteen eighty eight. And my mom actually came out of the Burger King and she saw this guy turn green and yellow, and then all of a sudden, she started had complications while she was pregnant with me. She immediately went to the hospital and the doctor gave her three options. The doctor told her, you can go ahead and try to keep this baby, but you may die. The second option is you can try to have this baby, but you will both die. The third option is you can go ahead and have the child, and if luck is on your side, you will both survive. And it was a very very hard decision on my parents part, but they took the risk, and here I am.
Speaker 3: Your survive.
Speaker 4: My mom did survive. I did a horrible thing to the doctor, and the doctor was very tired because of of the concerns that was going over with me and my mom, because during that time he even told my mom that she may have autism, she may have a mental condition.
Speaker 3: What a horrible thing did you do to the doctor?
Speaker 4: The doctor was so tired after modern you know, me and my mother, that he told my mother that he was going to go to his office and take a nap on his couch. And halfways there, the nurse was running after the doctor and told the doctor, you need to go back because she's in labor. And so the doctor had to run all the way back to my mother to go deliver me. And then when my mom had my little brother, the doctor said, I don't want your third one doing the same thing like your second one. Did to me, I'm want to go hand and sleep in the waiting room.
Speaker 3: Well, Tiffany, I I don't know. I don't know what to make of your life. Sounds like you did. Well, yeah, you're you're gonna be. You're probably gonna be okay. Just don't kill any kids, don't don't do weird stuff in Minecraft servers, Tiffany's is anything else you want to say, Tiffany, is anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: You know, looking at the chat, I'm actually really surprised and and that people are actually cracking up jokes and I wasn't expecting that. To be honest with you, because because I've told you what I want to do in my life, and I want everyone out there to I want to thank you and be humble for what you have everyone because and be nice to everyone, because that is our job as individuals. We are kind and sweet and humble for what we have, we can make a difference in this world.
Speaker 3: That's I think Shadow the Hedgehog. If you're playing Shadow the Hedgehog, I.
Speaker 4: Know I shadow for my daughter, but that's it. I don't know who is shadowing.
Speaker 3: I just feel like he's I feel like he said something like that in one of the games. But thank you very much for calling Tiffany. Good luck to you, and.
Speaker 4: Uh, thank you, speak to you again.
Speaker 3: Another another part, I'll be in Vegas at some point.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, when you're in Vegas, I'm definitely bidding you will. I will line up. I will line up for two hours waiting for you.
Speaker 3: You can come. You don't have to line up for two hours. I'm sure you'll be able to I'm sure they'll be. They'll be, You'll be able to get in without doing that. Thank you, Tiffany. Good luck, Oh you do.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, geck bye.
Speaker 3: Tiffany goes on the line.
Speaker 1: Thank you who calls every night?
Speaker 2: Everything kid goes through on his ride.
Speaker 1: He's teaching you to loud every life, but he's not ready. An expert