Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: Are there any stocks under one hundred dollars that's worth ying?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And video.
Speaker 3: Like I'm being serious, but all jokes aside. Please write this down, look for the best asset at the cheapest price, and leave everything else alone. You guys do it. When you go car shopping, you won't even get no discount at Louis Shot to the CEO be there February twenty seven. Get a ticket now. But when the best assets in the world are on sale, that's what you should like to buy. Before the sock split, everyone was complaining that it's too high, and now that it's a one to eighteen, people have concerns. And in three years when it said three point fifty, what will the excuse be. So if it dips underneath, I don't know, one hundred flat ninety eight bucks at some point cool If you want to take a swing at AMD, even though Troy and I had a spirited debate, can't wait to see you think pieces on it. AMD in the video will be two great ones. The question is will you execute and hold it for the next five years? Stop talking about in a short term framework.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that'll be the part, right, Like people need to have that long term vision. Since you said those two, I will give two different ones. I will go with Micron, which is sitting at ninety.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Obviously we talked about in Vidia. They have partnered with in Vidia in terms of storage. So like when these dop us and all this AI needs to figure out where it's being stored. Data storage is going to be important. So Micron is saying at ninety. In Dell, we spoke about Dell. I spoke about that in terms of the data center infrastructure, in terms of cooling, in terms of racks. Dell is sitting at one hundred. I mean this is this is one of those those companies has been here for a long time, but they're changing the way they're operating obviously now with the revolution. They Those are two that I would put obviously the ones you said for sure, and then those two are one hundred and ninety. So those are those are two.
Speaker 2: Of my Yeah, some best p this is you should definitely not risk more than ten percent of your portfolio. And if you're trading, that's important because that's going to lead to you making irrational decisions. If you got one hundred thousand dollars to invest in the stock market, you should in trade fifty thousand offs, mistake trade ten thousand offs. Yes, yeah, any disagreement with.
Speaker 1: That, No, It speaks so big an issue of having a plan before you invest, right, Like what is your plan?
Speaker 2: That's the part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there isn't a place where you can think day to day, week to week. You need to have your plan mapped out for the next five year. I said it at the master amount, like do you have your trading plan mapped out for the year and your investment plan for the next five or ten?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And then also as your account especially but even earlier, you might want to consider it the LLC for sure, for sure, so you can change your registration like if you would Charles Schwab or Fidelity, you can create an LLC and move the registration of your trading account to an LLC. That would help potentially if you ever got sued lawsuit. You know, you don't really want to keep stuff in your personal name. Yeah, that's important.
Speaker 1: This is asset protection, especially when you and we saw a couple of brokers accounts that you should be listening to this device. Once you start hitting that fifty that over one hundred thousand inside of that broken protect yourself.
Speaker 2: Please, that's people will try it, that's not yeah, for sure, So that's something that's something to consider as well. Definitely. And then you don't want to overextend yourself into many position stocks. That's gonna water down your performance. You got three hundred dollars and eighty nine different companies. Even if it goes up one hundred percent, well you made three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to make any real money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Safe bets.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you registered using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,