Speaker 1: George, I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything and everybody.
Speaker 2: You know, if you don't lie about that, right.
Speaker 1: What happened in court, I think a lot of us were not surprised about at all. So he was found not guilty of the racketeering charge. He was found not guilty of the trafficking. What he was found guilty of was the prostitutions, of which the after yesterday, right, and mind y'all, you're talking about that racketeering charge, right, he would he would have been in jail for the rest of his life if he had been convicted of that. Now, yesterday, when they were trying to figure out how they were going to instruct the jury, and Diddy's team was arguing heavily right, They're like, look, we just need to give this joy more time.
Speaker 2: We don't want them to be pressured.
Speaker 1: We don't we don't want to be involved too much, Like, we just want to give them more time. The reason why Diddy's team was so against the Allen charge, and the Allen charge is basically something where a judge is able to say to the jury like, look, if we have to retry this again, there's gonna be no jury that is smarter than you. Basically like, we're gonna have to do this all again and they gonna get the same evidence, so we need.
Speaker 2: Y'all to figure this out.
Speaker 1: Diddy's team was so adam yesterday that they did not y'all's getting crazy outside of court because everybody's coming out.
Speaker 2: Diddy's team was.
Speaker 1: Adamant yesterday that they did not want that to happen because I think yesterday they knew we have a really good shot if they've come to this decision as quickly as they had based on everything they's seen, and the one issue that they're having is the rico charge that Diddy's team has been arguing all along was the main thing the government did not prove well.
Speaker 2: I think they had that feeling.
Speaker 1: But still, he was nervous as hell yesterday today when when they decided and they announced what, he was a quit it on. When I tell y'all, he was so thankful. He's looking at the jury in their face, He's thinking them. It's like you can't hear him, but he's audibly thinking them. He's pray in your hands. He's everything. Now they're arguing about whether Diddy is gonna walk out.
Speaker 2: Of the courtroom two day. They're waiting right now.
Speaker 1: The judge sat by one of c He wants both sides to submit letters.
Speaker 2: Now here's what his attorneys are asking. Right.
Speaker 1: So his attorney, Mark Agnifilio stands up and he's like, listen, he's only charged with the prostitution, right And because he's only been charged with the prostitution, I'm not saying that this isn't serious, right, like transportation to engage in prostitution. I'm not saying that this is not serious on a federal level, and that federal charges aren't serious. But what I'm saying is that this is far less than what he was actually accused of all together. Right, he should be able to go home. If you look back in the juror if you look back in the audience right now, his family is here.
Speaker 2: There's so much of his family members here.
Speaker 1: Any one of them, any two of them, any five of them right now could put up a bond for his release for.
Speaker 2: Him to be able to go home. Right now.
Speaker 1: Mark Agnifilio said, look, we already took possession of his passport. We have physical possession of his passport right now. We found out last night just in preparation for if this happened. Right, we found out last night that his jet, his plane that he owns, right it's in Maui, it's been chartered. He does not have access to his plane. They ask, can he go and stay and at his house in Miami, in Star Island.
Speaker 2: And just be under.
Speaker 1: Different conditions, basically like we will watch him, the court can watch him, the court can tell us what to do.
Speaker 2: But he should be able to go home right now.
Speaker 1: And not only do they put the pressure on, he should be able to go home right now. His attorneys also said, and we need to decide it today while his family and everyone who has taken their time to be here are in court today right now. They ask for the bond to be a million dollars. And again and again they y'all, it's getting crazy out here, so many people outside. I'm gonn show you guys outside. They asked for they asked for him to be done today, because they kept reiterating, anybody here right now on his on in his family can put up that bond. This needs to be done today. So the judge said, listen, let me see what the.
Speaker 2: Government has to say.
Speaker 1: And based on what the government has to say we can kind of go from there, like, let me see how they're feeling. So the government they stand up.
Speaker 2: And are pissed.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, he should not go home because, number one, we've heard about instances where he's committed crimes and been violent to people involved in this case, even after he was under very public scrutiny. Right, so he's like, for instance, with Jane. Jane testified that they got into this physical altercation, right, that happened once everything had been announced, once his house had been raided, the houses had been rated. He has no they literally said, he has no regard for the government. He does what he wants to do. We've heard about all of the drugs. They even talked about the day of his actual arrest in New York. The government said, listen, did y'all forget that the day he was arrested in New York, he had tons of drugs in his hotel room. He had all of the supply set up in his hotel room to do this exact act, the exact act that he was actually found guilty of. He was waiting to do it the day he was arrested. No, he should not go home. It makes no sense that the court should uphold this. He is a danger to people. He is a danger basically to himself. He is not going to be able to adbide by whatever rules, whatever regulations.
Speaker 2: We said. It makes no sense.
Speaker 1: So his attorneys didn't stand back up it. Well, no, First the judge it's like, well, okay, look, I want you guys to put all this stuff in a letter. We'll take a look at the letters by one o'clock and then we'll come back and we'll have a conversation about it. Because the judge just say, I do think that this is only fair and it's something.
Speaker 2: That I will do.
Speaker 1: Will decide on this today while everyone is here, but I want to give you guys some time because you know, to be fair, the government wasn't fully prepared to argue back against it. They did the best that they could and they made their points.
Speaker 2: They did. They talked a lot about what we've been talking about from the beginning. Did he's disregard for the laws in general?
Speaker 1: Like you know, there was allegations that he was contact witnesses at one point again.
Speaker 2: He was arrested.
Speaker 1: There were freak off supplauses, supplies in his hotel room, which we saw in evidence, and then the government kept pointing back to that all of the things that happened, even after he was under this major public scrutiny because the federal indictment had dropped, we saw evidence of him latantly disregarding the law in the courts.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: So at one o'clock there should be these letters submitted by both the prosecution and by these attorneys stating their sides on him receiving a bond. Today the judge is a very like, he's young, and he's very like. To the point the judge says, so, wait, Mark Agnifilio, are you saying to me that you want mister Cone to be able to walk out of this.
Speaker 2: Courthouse right now?
Speaker 1: Because and he wasn't even saying that as far as like, are you crazy? Because this man gonna do what they want to do. He was saying it like, can you understand the logistics in the main hand that that would cause y'all yesterday, me and armand Wiggins, we were out here, we recorded it. I didn't even give chance to put up my content from yesterday because it was just so much what I'm gonna make sure we run through all of content.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We were out here recording.
Speaker 1: And I said, yesterday, based on how that those you know, the four counts and the decision on the four counts and the confusion or the split decision on the rico came down, I was like, it's possible that he'd be able to walk because if they only get him on the lesser things, it's like, what are you holding him for it?
Speaker 2: He'll come back for sentencing.
Speaker 1: Mark Agnifilio made a point that made a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Once all this close, he said, I have one more thing.
Speaker 1: You gotta think about it like this, this man was about to lose his life talking about Diddy.
Speaker 2: Mind y'all the whole time.
Speaker 1: When I tell y'all the whole time, diddys and they're like, thank you to the judge.
Speaker 2: He's praying.
Speaker 1: You see his sons like Christian, I saw Christian kiss his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: They're doing stuff like this. Like everybody's feeling like.
Speaker 1: Man, we'll take that's all y'all giving us will take it because it could have been way worse. Mark Agnifilio, Diddy's lead attorney, is like, he could have lost his life to this court. The Duris gave him another chance at life.
Speaker 2: He would be a fool.
Speaker 1: He would be a blatant fool, and he is not that to disregard that. So he put that on the court record. And now they submit these letters. I think if his team can put a strong enough letter to get letter to gay letter together today, I would not be surprised if he is released now. How they're going to figure out logistics, which was a big part of the judges concern because as you can imagine, it's going to be Mayhem out here.
Speaker 2: He's going to be crazy.
Speaker 1: If he is released today.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if.
Speaker 1: He is though, or down the list. I know the government is like, man, we wasted our time and our resources. So here's how it went down. So yesterday when we left court, the Jeordie said, look, we are here together. We've decided on four counts. There is one count that we cannot come together on because we have people strongly on both sides.
Speaker 2: That was the RICO when that happened yesterday.
Speaker 1: Right, So in court yesterday Diddy was like when I say he was stuck, he was very emotional yesterday. J just stuck Eteni Garrigos, who who's been one of his lead attorneys as well. She was in court crying today