Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's Coast to Coast AM. Connie Willis here. Thanks so much for joining us. Thanks for all your emails and responses and about the songs and about the stories and about the different guests. I really do appreciate that. Thanks for enjoying the conversation along with me. Tonight we have with us Paranormal Peats. He's brought us some EVPs and by the way, you can find him that it is just under paranormal No, it's port Gamble Paranormal dot com. You don't have anything under paranormal pet right, You just got the port Gamble Paranormal dot com website. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got that's kind of a central location. I have a Facebook page where you can type in Paranormal Peach Show and you'll find me there as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you know, I got to play those two EVPs again because they're just amazing.
Speaker 3: They really are. Again. Well, they just touch you.
Speaker 2: Yes, when you find something that touches you like that and gives you, you know, chills, you know you've nailed that, you know, because you can pretty much tell oh that sounds like somebody happened to be in the in the place and we just didn't know it. They walked in from the backside. But no, these no, not at all. You know what, when I was recently at the Stanley Hotel. Have you been to the Stanley Hotel before?
Speaker 3: That's one of my bucket lists places.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, let me know, it's not far so. So the lady I was taking a tour and the lady took me to the like an amphitheater or concert hall, I can't remember what they called it, maybe the concert hall. And there's a stage there and they don't let you up on the stage. You can't walk on the stage. And and so it's like, okay, so you're from Afar and you're looking at it, and she's talking about all the history of it and this and that, and somebody had was on the stage and they walked out this stage door that was open. There was a stage door off to the side. It was open and you could see outside. I was kind of wondering why I was open because it's cold outside, you know. So it's now the day before and the next day and it's cold up there. It was just a few months back, and I was just surprised that it was open because I know it takes a lot to heat that place. And so she was talking and I saw that person go out again, and I asked her something about that. I said, well, who's the guy over there? Because I'm I ask all kinds of questions, right, And I was like, well, who's the guy back there? Because we can't we're not supposed to be on stage. And I just figured it was somebody with them, and she said, there's no guy back there. I said, oh, yeah, yeah, he just walked out the door. No nobody walked out. We would have seen him over here. And I said, I just saw a guy walk out two different times. And she just stopped and I looked at me and she said, you know what, we never tell anybody the story of that guy. There is a guy that walked that we see walk out, and it's only the staff that sees it. So you know, that was pretty cool that I got to see something that they don't even talk about. It was plain as day. The guy walked right on outside twice. I didn't see him walk back in, you know, I just but I saw him walk out twice. Yeah, that was kind of cool. So when you see those things, you know, it really makes a difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and yeah, I imagine did you get the chills after realizing that it wasn't a breathing person, well.
Speaker 2: A little bit, just enough to be like, oh my goodness, that's pretty cool because it was It looked like a normal guy. I think it was white shirt and dark pants and just look like any normal person just walking in and out. I just thought, who's the staff that's leaving the door open, tell them to shut it, you know, because it's letting the heat out. But he didn't look see through or anything like that. Just totally totally real person. That was just amazing. So I was happy to see that.
Speaker 3: I had a very similar experience next to the Walker Raham's house. If I can share that quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I was at the Walker Raham's house and the ware. The house is situated in the town. It's kind of right next door to the general store that's here, the Port Gamble General Store. And so I was standing at the back door of the Walker Eham's house waiting for some people to show up. It was about ten in the evening, and I realized I forgot something in my car, so I started to go down this back porch walkway down towards the sidewalk, and when I started walking, I heard the door slam shut at the Port Gamble General Store building. Looked over and this gentleman was walking out. White shirt, kind of I would say, like khaki colored type pants, dark hair, and my first thought was, Oh, it's one of their employees, like the last one there, walking up and leaving. And when we both got to the sidewalk at the same time, and I turned to say, hey, it's me down here, because I would let their staff know if I was wandering around in the dark over there, so they wouldn't get freaked out. And as soon as I said, you know, hey, it's me, he stepped over the curb into the street. But he vanished before It's like he stepped into something that I couldn't see. He was just gone, and there were no other cars on the street. I walked around the building. I couldn't find anybody, but it was similar to that where I thought it was just a regular person, but then it just vanished.
Speaker 2: What'd you think after that?
Speaker 3: Well, my first thought was am I going crazy? Did I just see that? Or am I imagining this, But I heard the door slam shut and saw this guy walk in and he looked real, looked solid and everything.
Speaker 2: Wow. Have you ever been touched by something that you haven't seen?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm pretty I got Yeah. Other than getting I've gotten many slaps on the rear end in the Walkerham's house.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Yes, And recently somebody on one of my public investigations standing there. We were in the attic and all of a sudden, this guy said, looks to the guy next to him, Hey man, what's up. The guy says, what are you talking about? He says, you just poked me in the butt. And the guy said, no, I didn't, And he says, I bet you a million dollars. Says my buddy, Tie says, I bet you a million dollars. You just poked me in the butt. And the guy has his hands in his pocket, vmily denying that he did that, And we realized, oh, somebody's filming. So they watched it back and the guy standing next to the guy who had his rear end poked never took his hands out of his pocket.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it every once in a while. Yes, it's usually when I buy myself in there and then I feel it and then I'm like, whoa, Okay, that's that was nobody else is here?
Speaker 2: So was it a male hand or a female hand?
Speaker 3: Just as Oh, no, I don't know how I would tell that, but.
Speaker 2: Is that what it felt like? Did it feel like a hand or like, yeah, something else.
Speaker 3: No, No, it felt like a you know, like a smack on the rear end.
Speaker 2: So that would be really interesting, that would.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it comes out of nowhere. And it's always surprised as you. And there was another time I got a hug from a spirit that that was interesting, and the ice cold sensation that happened during it was I can still remember it like it was yesterday. And it was a spirit of a of a younger girl who was kind of nervous. You know, I was down in this space and and she's young. And I ended up saying, you know, hey, I'm a dad and I have two girls, and if you need a hug, I'd be happy to give you a hug. And then I got this rush of cold air and these ice cold sensations went around my way to my back and I actually felt like I got pushed back a couple of inches, and that was just a surreal experience. It was it was very there was a lot of energy going on. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: M that's something. Yeah. Usually, you know when I felt things before, it's it's uh, you feel it. It doesn't feel evil or area or anything like that. Thank goodness. That's another conversation and other types of things. But it does freak you out. The more you think about it, You're like, oh, my goodness, I felt it. It felt like something, you know, like if it was anybody else that would have done that. I remember being at a place and they had a little small child as a ghost, and I remember, you know, it was in Florida. I had shorts on and I felt something on my leg and I said, do you know what? I just felt something on my leg And they said, oh, that's the little boy. He touches. They described it exactly the way I felt it, and vice versa. And he was right down at the size of what a little boy would be. And they're like, oh, yeah, he likes you. Then he's right around your leg. That is amazing. It's so amazing when that happens. Well, let's let's go back to let's what was the clip fifteen and sixteen fourteen and fifty fourteen fifteen. Okay, let's listen back again. Just give us a brief setup one more time and then we'll get into the other ones too. I just have to hear these again because they're amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what was going on as I was doing a ghost walk tour that evening and one of my best friends, Mikey, came out with some really nice recording audio recording gear. We set it up before the tour and then we locked up and left and on the tour, the walker aims is the last stop. It would be about another two and a half hours before any of us would be coming back there, and based on the timestamping, you know, about ten minutes or so goes by and we're gone. We are at the museum for the start of the tour, and then it's dead silence until clip fourteen.
Speaker 1: Hit.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's hear it. What do you think that could even be? I mean, it doesn't even sound like normal natural sounds.
Speaker 3: It's to me, it's almost like somebody trying to open the interior front door and then they get through, and then they walk through the house and go up the stairs. That's kind of what I think happened.
Speaker 2: And then nine minutes later, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then there's another nine minutes of like dead silence, and then clip fifteen comes through.
Speaker 2: It just hits me. You can feel the intent of it, whatever that intent is.
Speaker 3: And it did sound a bit aggressive, yes, you know it's not. It's more rare in that house where you've got something that seems more aggressive, and so I thought that was an interesting aspect of it. But yeah, that's definitely we were not there. The house was locked up.
Speaker 2: Wow. All right, so you lead us onto which one do you think you know we should listen to next?
Speaker 3: So clip twenty nine is kind of a funny one. It was with Olympic Peninsular Panormal Society, and he's in the ghost box. And then I usually when I conclude this session with a ghost box, I like to countdown from ten and ask that if anything would like to count down with me to join in. And so I'll count back from ten and sometimes stop on a random number and see if that number comes through the ghost box. And so that's kind of what it was going on here. And somebody comes through the ghost box and says, stop talking, because I was obviously talking too.
Speaker 2: Much, and that's twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Let's here twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Seven I heard it. Let's play that again. Let's play that again. Seven fin what he said something else before? Stop talking? Was it like, oh man, stop talking, or it's like.
Speaker 3: Hey, stop talking something, but stop talking comes through pretty clear. And I kind of laugh about that because I had another incident on a tour where I started talking in the attic of that house and I know you've got pictures up and if people want to go check out and see what the attic looks like. I started talking about the history of the attic and a woman interrupted me from behind me and said, oh god again when I started talking, and the whole tour group heard it because I looked to the lady that was about eight feet away from me, like, oh, excuse me, and there she said, that wasn't me, and so I think I may you know, they probably get tired of hearing me talking there, And that's what was going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, which one do you like?
Speaker 3: Let's play clip thirty and just to kind of set this one up, that's the same investigation, and you'll hear one of the investigators ask if, Hey, do you like cookies. They brought some snacks, you know, for the investigation. And there's a funny little response to it that I believe is the boy spirit in the house. So clip thirty.
Speaker 1: Do you like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I heard yep, and yes I do both.
Speaker 3: It's a funny sounding Yeah, let's see if we can hear it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you like? It's kind of oh, yep.
Speaker 3: It sounds like pretty much like a kid would answer exactly, kind of in a smart alec way, almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my kid, I'll take a cookie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. And another one I wanted to play clip thirty one, And this is something that came straight through the ghost box and and I believe it says you don't hurt me.
Speaker 2: Ah, let's do that one more time. What was going on at that time? For it sounds like a lady saying that.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it sounds like a younger woman saying it. And I believe I think we were just trying to see if anything would come through at that point, just doing you know, an audio session with the ghost box, and that seemed to come through. And I want to say that was pretty much in the wee hours of the morning when that one happened. I can't remember exactly what we were talking about, but I think we were just doing a generic audio session and that came through. But it sounds like a younger female voice.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to cost Am every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more