Speaker 1: Sauce on the side. What's up. I'm Gandhi and I'm here with my producer Diamond today.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi, Oh you sound pleasant today. This is exciting mm hm. We have much to discuss. We got into some talkbacks. There's some good stuff in there, some good stuff. But before we get into that, let's just get into us and what's going on Diamond? What's going on with you? I heard you had an incident the other day at the gym. I fell, and I am so thrilled by that. I would be too.
Speaker 2: I laughed, and then when I realized no one around me laughed, I was like, Okay, you kind of sucked the fun out of it.
Speaker 1: I like busted my ass. I think it's courteous to laugh at people when they fall.
Speaker 2: I think so too, Like, no, it's funny, it's okay, you gave me entertainment. No one there was a sidewalk full of people and they just ignored you. Yes, And I was like, oh, okay, guess it wasn't funny, And I laughed out loud to nobody.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't care. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Please know. If I was there, I would have laughed, pointed, helped you up recorded it all of the above.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish someone would have, you know, in my head. Okay, so you have a video of the way that I fell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just posted yes, oh you posted it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I land on my hands and my leg is in the air. I wonder if I would have just continued and done a forward role, if anyone would have said something like, you know, like a ninja, yeah, like wam, and then like would that have entertained you guys like oh entertain what the hell? I'm like?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Manh Yeah. I think it is more courteous to laugh when someone falls if they're okay, then to ech like didn't happen. I told you what happened to me at the gym, and I showed you my scar. Oh my god, it was a gym for you too. Yours was outside. I was inside. I was on an elliptical. I was hauling ass. I'm short, it's not hard to go really fast and we have very short legs. And the guy next to me was like, slow down, superstar, and I was like whatever. And I was also listening to music and like sort of dancing, which I think put my rhythm off slightly with the steps and the music and whatever. I misstepped and I missed basically catching the elliptical at the right time. So I stepped off of it with just one leg, but the things kept going so it pummeled me in the shin. So then I fell over and I was bleeding. Nope, and I was like, this is hilarious, and I just laid there for a second. Not one person in the entire row even acknowledged that I had flown off of the elliptical and was laying on the ground. My friend from across the gym, I see her take out her AirPod and go, oh shit, and she walks over. Now, mind you, this entire time I'm laying on the ground. She walks over and leans over and goes, that was really bad. Are you okay? That look really bad? I was dying laughing. I'm like, can you at least laugh? She's like, oh, fuck, yeah, I'm a laugh. Not one acknowledgment. It was sad and hurtful.
Speaker 2: It makes it worse when people don't laugh, like laugh at me, laugh with me. Also, I would have never gone back to that gym ever again.
Speaker 1: Oh I went back.
Speaker 2: At least the people who saw me fall were people who weren't in the gym with me, who like I don't. These are random people walking down the street. I'll never see him again.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, I guess mine was so much worse. It was. It was it was I have a permanent scar. You saw this scar, that little like U shape type of thing is because it was the back of an elliptical. That's sick.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was terrible. The way people react to your fall. Lets you know about how old they think you are. Because if it's a oh my god, are you okay? Immediately, I think that's like, oh, we think you're old and you could have shattered a hip. But if it's like a laughing point, you're young. You'll get back up. It's fine whatever. I just wish that someone would have laughed. That's it.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you wonder if I'm okay or not. Like and one of them was an old lady. I saw her face and she just like acknowledge it. No, you think that older people would be a little bit nicer and would care. No, she basically said, fuck me, so fuck you too.
Speaker 1: How about that. I'm mad, I'm sorry, are you okay? I'm great? You didn't hurt yourself. No, you didn't swallow any of the nasty snow, no, thank god.
Speaker 2: But ugh. But when I got on the stare Master, sneakers were what and somewhere my sock.
Speaker 1: I like, oh my god, I told you that happened to me the other day. Here you came in the studio. My sock and shoe were off. Because I was like, this is I can't just let that get better.
Speaker 2: But see, at least you took your sock and your shoe off. I couldn't do that in the gym. So I just was like, I'm going to fight through it at this point, like, you know, is.
Speaker 1: Your foot okay? Has it burned off from whatever? My foot is good?
Speaker 2: But I thought about the fact that, like I was probably one cut away from catching something, like if I had a cut on my foot or something, I would be gone. My leg would be amputated by now because that snow was brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think about that stuff all the time now, Like I went to a nail salon not too long ago. I think I told you this, and she was like killing me right made my foot bleed, And all I could think was like the four stories that I've read out of eight billion people on the planet, the four stories I read of somebody having to get their foot amputated because somebody was dirty at a nail salon, and I just every day I thought about it, and I would disinfect and completely healed. It's healed at this point, but I'm like, what if, just what if?
Speaker 2: I'm well, I'm happy that you healed. A lot of people can't say the same thing.
Speaker 1: Four of them at least. Oh god, terrible stuff. Oh my god. Speaking of ridiculous services, Danielle and I when we were just out of town not too long ago, it was go go, go, go go, and in the middle we were trying to work out our bodies were just kind of like hard at one point, so I'm like, let's go get massages. So we walk in to the place that was in the hotel, which was nice and fancy, and the massages were a ridiculous price. Were like, let's just see, and the woman said, yeah, I do have two available spots if you guys would like them. Are you okay with a male misuse? And both of us were like, no, I want a female misuse. Meanwhile, the male masseuse was standing right there with her, and he was like, I promise, I'll be I'll be nice, I'll be gentle. And I was like, ah shit, I had to reject this guy right in front of his face, which I felt bad about, but I just like, I'd rather be fat and slovenly in front of a woman. Yeah. You know, there's no way to look decent when your face down, ass up and your bellies like squished to the side. No way. And I just didn't want a dude, So I was like, no, I just want to do you. Are you okay with male messuses?
Speaker 2: I was thinking about it. I've only had two massages, remember that. Remember she was great, and then my second one there was a guy did it and he was great.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'm sure they are great. It's not them at all. It's just like, yeah, like I want a female kind of cologist too. Oh for sure, I don't want a dude. I don't know. I just feel like you got the parts, you know what's going on? Yeah, I don't under I don't understand that. I heard males are gentler, that guy doctors are more gentle because women doctors are like, I know, you can handle this, You'll be fine. Okay, I don't know if it's true because I haven't had one in that area. Yeah, but yeah, that's what I heard from a friend. I need to ask.
Speaker 2: I wonder, and I'm sure I know someone who's seen like a male and a female, so like they'll be able to tell us.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to I need to do my research. We'll see. But Danielle and I end up going to a different massage place that was like a few blocks down way, less expensive. And when I tell you I had I was laughing out loud at this massage because it was insane. The lady might have been like one hundred years old. Yeah, her name was Helen. She had quite a thick accent. Helen, during the massage, decided to point out to me all of the things that were good and bad about my body. Nope, she didn't like any of the scars. Nope, she would just point and say bad. I was like, yeah, duh, I lived through that. That's me winning. Having that scars, me winning the battle. You don't care, Okay. She pointed out my head. You know I have a unicorn horn. Yeah, bad, And then she pointed at other things that I will say are inappropriate to mention and said good, it's like Alan there. There was a point with her. I'm like, we might be dating. Remember how you said how intimate your massage was. Yes, this was beyond intimate. And she wasn't listening to me. When I was like, no, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna let you finish.
Speaker 1: They say, you know, leave your underwear on, happily. I am always gonna leave my undies on, no problem. She kept pulling them down. I'd pull them back up, She pull them down. No, she was massaging my butt. Diamond. When I tell you, she spread my cheeks apart so far on the massage that when she let them go, I heard a.
Speaker 2: I have some questions about Helen.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah. And then and then when she was doing my upper thighs, her fingers certainly wandered to areas that they show. I was like, Helen, what are you doing? You know what she said to what? She whispered in my ear, but her lips were touching my cheek. Good massage means good tip for Helen. I was like, Helen, this is terrible. I'm feeling violating. Get off me, Helen.
Speaker 2: She oh never say the name of that place. We know what goes down there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, some people might want to go to that place. We get done, and I was like, oh my god, poor Danielle. She probably dolt with the same thing. No, Danielle's like, this is the best massage I've ever gotten my life. Oh my god, this is really because I think I just got violated and I have a girlfriend. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: You are definitely dating a sugar mama and she's giving you a different type of sugar.
Speaker 1: Okay, it didn't feel good. None of it felt good. Having your ass pulled that far apart is, I said, far apart. You're asked that far apart is just you feel so vulnerable. I'm like, what are you about to do? Helen? And she let him go.
Speaker 2: I don't know about what are your questions? Oh my questions are is she of sound mind?
Speaker 1: Can't be? Okay?
Speaker 2: And number two, I'll ask you off of the air because you can ask we need to flag this place.
Speaker 1: We need to flag you. No, I didn't check rub maps before we went there, but I am sure that that place is on rough maps, and she has a photo on there. She has a profile. She might man and then you know, like at the end, of it that you go to check out, and the guy at the front was like, how did everything go? I love Helen was hiding around the corner to wait and see how I said it went like it went. It was interesting. She was just standing right there. It was wild. I was cackling. I was not relaxed at all. So I need to go get another one.
Speaker 2: First world problems. I am aware, but also no, this is this is some real deal. Holy Field.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. The spreading of the cheeks was wild.
Speaker 2: No, it's the upper thigh and the lip on the I mean the lips on the cheek.
Speaker 1: Thing I was like we're talking about. Was her breath smelling? I know, I didn't smell her broth. I just felt her lips brushing my cheek. Was it hot? It was hot? Yeah, thank god it wasn't cold breath. It would have been like Satan in there. Well, no, I think that would have been better. Anyway. I'll tell you where not to go when you are in South Florida.
Speaker 2: Please, Well you know I don't go to South Florida.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you hate Miami. What are you gonna do when I get a place there? Are you gonna come visit me and hang out.
Speaker 2: No, no, sorry.
Speaker 1: I feel like there will be so many men that you might be interested in. Now there real at least for funzies. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, anytime I've gone to Miami, I've run into a lot of like metrosexual men.
Speaker 1: They are there, and it's just it's not my vibe. No, metro sexual is not great for me either. Yeah, so so I just but you know me, I do like ethnics. Do we know about you? I want to just shut the hell up. Let's not open this door. I'm a fan of the ethnics, at least a mix of some sort of sign me up? Which is that gonna make people somehow call me racist? It's not racism, No, I don't think so. What is it called?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a preference. But there's they call women like you something on the internet. I gotta I'm gonna have to do.
Speaker 1: I am an ethnic. Why am I not allowed to like my own?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see. It depends on what you're mixing with, you know what I mean. Everybody's down with the swirl to some extent.
Speaker 1: I don't care mix anything whatever. I want a ginger, like a white ginger, black ginger. I love a white ginger like who are we? Who are you kind of targeting at the moment, and like a famous white ginger.
Speaker 2: No, but I used to have a thing for West from the real world. I didn't know why, but like I thought he was cute.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So you're probably sad when he got kicked off traders so early.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw the clip the other day. That's what made me think about him. Yeah, whatever, nothing crazy. I'm trying to think. I went through a Spanish man phase and that was not fun.
Speaker 1: Okay at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's not really my thing. You know, you know black and he black black black black history.
Speaker 1: And opposite white ginger. Right, hello, think no discrimination here. It's wide open, pun intended. There are some cute white guys too. There are a lot qu white guys. I can't think of him right now. I'm dating half of the one at the moment.
Speaker 2: It took me an I'm like, wait, I thought he was Asian, but right, yeah, but the other half right yeah right, wow see and a half Asian who likes t I.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he loves t I Brandon. The core of his soul is a hood rat, which I really appreciate. Also the other part of him is a California surfer dude, So it's the most interesting combination of things. But yeah, when that new TI song came out, what was it? Millennials are gonna love it? I mean and we do. Yeah, I love it. Bring that back. We need to bring all of that music bag yep Yang Twin's like the remember when people used to make music for the Strip club or for the car that had the crazy bass? When did that stop? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's coming back. It's just not the same, you know, I rite it back.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it was so good.
Speaker 2: And you know Pharrell produced it. Oh really shocked by that guy. I remember, get your ass up and work. I thought it was hilarious. But I'm also like, fuck you, Pharrell, come on.
Speaker 1: I feel like he was confused, like he meant to say one thing and then went down a path of something else. So if you don't know what we're talking about. At the Grammys, he won the Doctor dre Icon Award whatever it is, something like that lifetime of Gee, I don't whatever it was, and he got up and said, during these trying times, what everybody needs to do is work, get to work. But then I feel like he kind of realized what he was saying and what he meant to say, and I could be completely wrong, was do a job that doesn't feel like work, so every day that you're working just feels like fun because he sort of changed it to that, But it didn't start out strong.
Speaker 2: You know, there are a lot of things that are wrong with Burrell in my opinion. Yep.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people say this, but like he's known to like stay away from politics as a whole. So did I.
Speaker 2: Expect him to get up there while everyone else was like making political statements and say something political. No, But I also didn't expect him to like rip off Kim Kardashian and tell us that we're not working, Like and I'm like, okay, Pharrell, thank you so much for telling us that we are losers because we don't enjoy what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Basically like, shut up, Okay, I love what I'm doing. I do too, but also to tell me to keep going to work. I gotta work because I want to, but you don't want to work every day.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you can love what you do and like still be like I need a break, you know. So, like I hate the whole notion of like people don't want to work anymore. I hated it when Kim Kardashian said it. There's truth to it, but like.
Speaker 1: Shut up. There's a lot of people I would like to tell the fuck off right now, but specifically the people who think saying Nicki Minaj is a bum is a political statement. So you and I have been shitting on her for how long at this point.
Speaker 2: At least a year? Quite at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has a long record, as we actually talked about, I think in the last podcast and the one before that. Nikki, who used to be Diamond's hero, just like Kanye used to be my hero. It's tough watching your hero's fall. It happens. So we've been on this Nikki thing for quite some time, from the time she locked that chick in the closets, locked an assistant in the closet at Apple Music a long time ago. So when she started declaring war on Cardi for no reason, to marrying a pedophile to just being overwhelmingly unhinged. Nicki Minaj, we watched our hero fall. It was a bum bummer move. But we've been talking about this for so long. This Trump stuff is just the cherry on top of the ship so lotly so. Not long ago, we were talking on the Big Show about yeah, we love Bad Bunny, he's amazing. If you hate Bad Bunny, why what's going on? People wanted to politicize that, And right after that, a Nicki Minaj song played and somebody was like, oh, I can't believe you guys are playing Nicki and I was like, yeah, she sucks. We should get rid of that too, And everybody took that immediately as a political statement, because if you like Bad Bunny and you hate Nicki Minaj, there can only be run one reason for that, and it's because Nicki Minaj is a trumper, which to me says you've only just met Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 2: Literally, she's been questionable for years.
Speaker 1: For years years. The lady is a whack job wackadoodle like nurse, she's off her meds, get hold of her constantly, type of wagga doodle. This Trump stuff is whatever, like this is again the cherry on the shit Sunday. But everybody took it to this wack You guys used to not be political and now you're so political Dummond was loving it. By the God, I live for it. I live for it.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, listen, we can no longer say that politics like that, that we shouldn't talk about politics anymore. It takes over our lives. So like, yeah, let's talk about it. You're Trumper, let me know why. I want to have a question. Yes, oh my god, please leave us those talkbacks.
Speaker 1: If you are still on team Trump, let us know why what is it that we're missing. I would love to know that. I would love to find something redeemable because it's really tough. It's really tough, and you know, I get a lot of shit talking about Oh I hate Trump so much. You have to report his shit every day. That's what the news is. Literally. I wish I didn't have to report these things every day. Trust me, my life would be so much easier. But I do. So those are just the stories. You can get as mad as you want at the story. I'm not spinning it, Diamond. You have seen the news sources and the way everything is reported, and if you want to, you know, chalk that up to all liberal media whatever it is. Maybe maybe it's all the liberal media on one side conspiracizing that's not even a word. Again, maybe it is conspiring there, it is there, it is. I made up a new word.
Speaker 2: I love how i'd like pretended to think as if I knew the word. I don't know, trying to help you.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what it is. But I didn't release these Epstein files. I didn't say he should nationalize elections. I haven't done any of these things, and I wish that I didn't have to report them, but I do. So you can be as mad as you want about that. But the Nicki Minaj statement truly was not meant to be political. If you took it that way, maybe you're a little too political. And again, tell me you just met Nicki Minaj without telling me you just met Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 2: Listen, this woman has been off her rocker for a long time, but twenty eighteen was a turning point for me. Twenty eighteen, babes, I've had questions since.
Speaker 1: Okay, we had this conversation on our first off the grid trip where we were like, it will happen to her, Oh God, where's this going? And I feel like we call someone.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when she had that contract with Apple and it was like a Queen Radio, and every week, I think it was like on a Wednesday or Thursday, she would do like a few hours. I've listened every week, and I feel like it gradually got worse.
Speaker 1: He was just going right off a cliff. I mean, horrible, horrible, like the dumpster fire that you do want to look away from, not the one that you're like, oh, you know what, I'm gona watch this. It's funny. I watch for a little bit, for a little bit, a little bit, and then you were like, this is this is uh glorier than I expected it to be.
Speaker 2: You know who I blame for all of this, So Meek Mill Why because I feel like before she dated him, there was a level of privacy.
Speaker 1: I guess when she was with Safari, who allegedly wrote so many of her wraps.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But like I just feel like when she got with Meek, and then after we knew way more about her, I don't need to know about you like that, especially if this is the type of person that you are. I don't want to know this person. But then after that, she just became this cornball to me. And I've always thought that Meek was corny, So like them dating I'm like, oh no, my sister in Christ, why are you dating this loser? Are you a loser too? And it turns out she was. She was, and then when he clowned her, that meant that she was really bottom of the barrel. So it's like, damn, how do you a meek milk clown you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, embarrassing, She's done here.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing. Did you see that video that was posted not too long ago. That was like millennials watching young money fall and realizing every single one of these young money artists is now a giant loser, not great for our souls. Drake is at the top of that. They said, Drake's at the top that he is essentially like a forty year old in cel. Yes, yes, can we call him an inceel? He seems quite cell And so by the way it sounds for oh, involuntarily celibate, yes, the opposite of that. He is the opposite.
Speaker 2: But it's probably who he is to his core, you know.
Speaker 1: Sitting in his basement hating everybody. He's a loser, Like, it's definitely a big door you listen to.
Speaker 2: I don't think we realized a lot of the things that he was saying in his music, like and how corny they were until like, I think my last strike with him was talking about Meg the Stallion in one of his songs, so like two years ago about her ginshot, like shut up, leave this woman alone, Okay. But then you look back and you realize, like all of the petty things that he's said and done to women like.
Speaker 1: Through his music. Oh yeah, Rihanna, like I mean, but also Serena Williams mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: I guess there was a little love triangle at some point.
Speaker 2: You know, Serena loved Too Good his song he put Rihanna on it because and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you are a loser, Like he's still talking.
Speaker 2: About her and Rianna in her in all of his music, and I'm just like, just say that you're hurt.
Speaker 1: It's that is him saying he's hurt in a way that a lot of people want to sing along to and show up at the Yeah, and it sucks because I love his music. But then I'm also like, you're a loser. Stop being such a loser. I think that. So they said, you know, Drake the incel, who's being glorified as an incel and sort of maybe maybe a touch of a pedophile. Who's to say, I don't know I of that information to be true. I only know what Kemsric Glamar told us a minor, That's all I know. And then you got Lil Wayne, who she said is hanging on by a dread. He just one dread. He's right there on the cusp. Let me tell you, I think I told you it's already. I saw a Wayne in concert and he had to have his lyrics on a teleprompter in front of him, and the stage was a square, and there were steps at every corner, and at the end when he went to get off stage, he couldn't figure it out and he was like, somebody, come get me off this fucking weird ass stage. I nearly died. He confuses me. But on the what were they saying in their lyrics? I wish like a fuck every girl in the world. Do you remember that song? Yes? Do you remember the most disturbing line of the song, the one about Miley Cyrus? No, I'm taking v cards if you haven't heard the song. I'm gonna say a word that we are not going to say, but I'm saying it because it needs to be highlighted that this was in a song. Well, Wayne said, I'm taking V cards from retards. I'm sorry, what who allowed that to fly? Twenty eleven? Was it twenty eleven? Listen?
Speaker 2: There are a lot of questionable things that song as a whole, because I'm not sure how old was Miley Cyrus. There's a reference, there's a line that references her, and it's like, no, I don't really think that this is the time for us to be talking about Miley. I think she was only like you just turned eighteen or something.
Speaker 1: Oh oh god.
Speaker 2: Apparently that song caused his daughter, Lil Wayne's daughter Reginet to like not get a deal with Disney that they were working on.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one to move past. Oh I think it says it's two thousand and nine young money, every girl, please go give it a listen? Or just what did she just say? I'mber hearing that in the car and being like, wait, wait, I can't be what I thought it was. He said that, and then people were like, that is a solid lyric. I should for sure put that on there. I wrapped it, I sang along, I did, I did. I wrapped along with a lot of stuff that I probably shouldn't list have it is what it is, you know, watching your hero's fall. It's not easy. I tell you what.
Speaker 2: That head, that head of hair that he has on his head. I started, it has to be behind his ears.
Speaker 1: It has to go. He's like a scullt.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, come on, Duayne, because this is too much.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Did you you know you probably do loll Wayne. At the very beginning of his career, when he was like twelve or thirteen, he shot himself.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and the white cop saved his life and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he is not blah blah blah because that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: But like we've heard this story so many times, Duane, come on now, but I do. There was like a b ET special where they re enacted some of it. I don't know if he's got and it was like a kid laying on the floor in the house and the cop runs in.
Speaker 1: It was like during a raid, right, yeah, they're like a raid. He was trying to hide his gun or do something his gun. He shot himself on the shoulder. It's just weird stuff. There are so many things about celebrities that we just let go, like we need to bring some of this back. And yes, I know that we are at the top of the Hey, everybody has a bad day. You gotta let him have a bad day. Yeah, yeah, you do. But it is still okay. Like if he was my friend, I'd bring it up. I bring it up all the time.
Speaker 2: I'd say, so tell me this story one last time because I don't ever want to hear it again.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Oh my god, I love it. I also wanted to tell you that you were right about something. Oh not happy that you were right about it, but you were right about it. Oh. Remember I got my three day trial of grok and all I did was make people kissed and it was so exciting, and you were like, oh, you're gonna pay for it. So I'm not gonna pay for it. I forgot to unsubscribe or whatever deactivate it after the three days. So you write, I paid for it for a month, and I am going to get my money's work. Okay.
Speaker 2: Can you make me the little thing that people are posting, which is like a charriacter of just things about.
Speaker 1: You, like, oh yeah, like our engineer Jeff did, Yeah, a gardening tool.
Speaker 2: And I want to post it like a loser like Jeff But I want to see Jeff.
Speaker 1: I hope you heard that Jeffrey called you a lase Jeff Trevor, you do you just want to know what it's going to do? Do you have to defeed? It prompts like what is it?
Speaker 2: Probably a lot of people said that they just wrote based off of what you know about me, and like.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have what you know about Diamond doesn't know me. I want to talk to it. We're about to find out.
Speaker 2: My sister did something like that once. It creeped me out.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes you realize that, like your information is on the internet.
Speaker 1: Of course it is. It's everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan. I think I'm gonna come up with an alias a fan.
Speaker 1: Did I say this? I know I said this to you earlier, but I don't know if I said on the podcast about those guys that we met in Miami and how the one asked me for my phone number and I wouldn't give the my number for multiple reasons, so he asked me why Instagram was Did I say this on the podcast? No, I talked too much. I don't ever keep Sorry if you heard it before, so he asked me for my phone number. I didn't want to give him number for so many reasons. There are also any more a million ways you can find somebody and get in touch them. So I was like, oh, you can hit me on Instagram. And he goes to follow me on Instagram and his boys were like, no, don't do it. Don't be a loser. Why would you follow her. She's not following you. Don't be a fan. That's some loser shit, Like they were lighting him up for potentially following me. So Yam followed me and I was like, okay, listen, zero tears shed over here. I don't care. I'm not going to give someone my number. And then his little friend slides into the DMS and DMed me and was like, hey, call me and gave me his number. Also same thing. Why would I do that? Then you're gonna have my number. Yeah. People are strange, very.
Speaker 2: Weird, but also dirty macking kind of Oh for sure, you know absolutely, men just have no boundaries. We talk about girls girls, you know, that's like a big thing now, especially on the internet, Like, for sure, you're not a girl's girl. Lah lah luck boys boys, I don't know what you would call it. But like, men do their friends so dirty.
Speaker 1: Then it comes to like and then they try to say they were doing them a favor. Please. Do you know how many guy friends I know who are like, oh, I did him a favorite by fucking a girlfriend, Like you know, he knew what type of person she was. What do you mean they broke up? He already decided he didn't like her? Why would you do that? Sick? Yeah, sick man crazy? Do you think you're a girl's girl? Fifty to fifty? Okay, not like like you're just a girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, So like this is why a lot of my friends wouldn't classify me as.
Speaker 1: A girl's girl. Oh I'm interested.
Speaker 2: I have I don't think that okay. I feel like we spoke about this on on the pod, right yea much. If I saw someone's boyfriend out at a bar, I am not the person who's gonna record him or like text the friend immediately, like hey I saw your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Like a regular friend or friend or a best friend, a regular friend.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just number one, I don't feel like it's my business, okay. And number two, A lot of people lie about their relationships and or don't don't tell people, or if you're not in one and like you still have your pictures up with that peron, like you know what I mean if you're not Some people don't tell people that they've broken up or they're going through something whatever, And I just feel like, what am What is me sending a picture of somebody just having a night out gonna do for you? Or like I've seen people's boyfriends on these dating apps. It's not my business to report back to a girlfriend that I'm not really close with. Oh, if we're really close and I know your business, oh.
Speaker 1: Babes, okay, hello, Okay, But like I just like you.
Speaker 2: Never know what is going on in people's relationships, so I that's a hard line for me. I don't do that, especially because like a lot of these people are gonna get back together anyway. It's not my business. I like whatever. H One of my friends like was like disgusted with me for saying that. She's like, no, you're not a girl's girl. I'm like, Okay, maybe I'm not. I tell you if your man was out, But like a friend of a friend or like someone on Instagram, or someone I went to college or high school, with I don't get like that makes.
Speaker 1: Me not a girl's girl. I think at some point there's a line there where you become a busybody and now you're like in everybody's business that they don't you don't know them well enough to be doing that kind of stuff. Like if you were dating somebody and you told me you guys were dating, and then I saw that dude somewhere being shit, I would one hundred percent take a picture. I tell you too, I probably be like, look at this. I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I would take a video, I'd say, yeah, I saw blah blah blah, and.
Speaker 1: I need video because I feel like you believe me. I was an old boss of mine, what yeah, I And it put me in the weirdest position because I knew it. And he was just living in this la la lands like this girl absolutely loved him. But I had told him so many times before tread lightly there because she was like thirty years younger than him. I mean, she was so much younger than him. I was like, she might be having fun with you, but I'm promising you she's having fun with other people like her own age. Also, he was like convinced that that wasn't the case turned out it was, And then I was like, so do I tell him or not? Tell him no, because I've already sort of laid this foundation, so he's just gonna think I'm a hater in general. Oh I told him, Oh no, didn't go well, see it didn't go badly, but he just didn't believe it until he ended up encountering it for himself and then was, you know, just devastated.
Speaker 2: I would never do that to a boss. Yeah, you have to be around that's like, okay, I learned. I learned there are certain people who we work with that I would tell if I saw something.
Speaker 1: Who would you tell, well, like name them.
Speaker 2: Anybody who's married women, wise guys, I don't whatever women, So you tell Daniel, I would tell Daniel.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that scenario exactly.
Speaker 2: Never the same thing with Sam. I would tell Sam, but I don't see that no way, Deanna, same thing. Don't see it. But I tell her Abby, Sure, I tell her you, I tell him she will never date something. Say I'm wearing this together. But like if I saw I guess if. I don't want to use names because I don't like speaking things into existence. But like, let's say I saw one of the guy's girlfriends or something, if Andrew had a girlfriend, I tell. I was about to say, no, I wouldn't tell. No, I tell I'm trying to think anybody who doesn't work for the show, but like is a coworker, Yeah, I don't think I would tell. Okay, Like I'd just be like, it's not my business. I don't know, Like I don't you know.
Speaker 1: So here's where it gets sticky. Would you tell other people? Would you tell me like, oh I saw someone so his boyfriend or girlfriend, apt blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I'd like to think I wouldn't, but I'm a.
Speaker 1: Judger, like pick up the phone, I know you're at home. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've been in that situation. I've seen there are a lot of people on these apps that that.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Their significant others think that they're in a relationship like if you yeah, so it's just like it's not really my business, and a lot of them know, but they're still like pushing this whole relationship thing on social media, which is why I'm like, uhh, my my business. You know why, because then you got you both are gonna hate me. Yes, in the long run, that's that. Let me sleep all the dice there. And also, even if you are.
Speaker 1: Living in a delusion, sometimes you gotta let people live in it, live in your delusion, be happy. Mm mmm yeah, No, what did Tamar Braxton say? I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you're not gonna leave them, then shut up. And if I don't think you're gonna leave someone, I'm gonna shut up just like that.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one. I just I always want to know the truth. But I also think like I live in such a like shady area of relationshipness that like I think people would probably think something was a problem that wasn't actually problem.
Speaker 2: See see, Like I don't know this, but I still appreciate the report because I was like, oh, you're solid, Okay, that's nice. No, well maybe if it was you, i'd tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like, there's this whole thing going on on Summer House, this Bravo show where there are.
Speaker 1: Two things that are going on.
Speaker 2: Actually, so with Summer House, Kyle and Amanda, they've been married for I think like six or seven years now. They announced that they are separating. We knew that something was up, but whatever apparently they've been living separately for about four or five months now. You mean to tell me that people walking around hadn't seen that and like been talking with other people about it. Everybody knew in the city, But like, who you're gonna go? And hey, Amanda, I saw Kyle leave in an apartment.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 2: You don't know that's his new apartment because they're separated.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes you kind of mind your business, Okay. I think I do think I'm a girl's girl for the most part. For I think most I think I'm a girl's girl. Do you remember when we had that conversation and all the guys in here were like, you're a guy's girl, And I got so mad. I'm so mad about it. And I know that they're trying to say it as a compliment. I just I and I will say this until the day I die. Complimenting me by insulting other girls is not a compliment. It's not the thing that I think people think it is. I just look at you and I'm like, if that's your experience with women, maybe it's you. I don't know. But when they say things like you know, you're just really fun and you're funny and you roll with the punches and moo. All my girlfriends are like that, They're hilarious. Some of the funniest people on the planet are my women friends. So when I meet guys that are like, oh, women aren't funny, girls aren't funny, I'm like, you just haven't met any, or they're not comfortable enough around you to be funny, or you're not funny exactly, but don't you know, Oh, you're different than other girls. Don't do that. Women are amazing. Girls are amazing. There are so many types of them. Maybe it's just you not making them comfortable enough to come out around you. I hate that. And while I know that the men here were trying to compliment me, it's still hurt my feelings. And I was like texting the girls on the show, I'm like, do you guys believe this? Do you think that I'm there? Everyone was like no, please, please, they don't go ahead? What was their definition of guys? Girl? That I get along with guys, that they can say anything they want in front of me and I roll with it and play around with them, that I'm funny, that I have guy friends, and that they can take me out if it's just the guys. I can go out with them and it'll still be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you're both yeah, which is just like a cool person.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, I'll take that. That would have been a nicer thing to say than you're a guys girl. Yeah. Eh, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't like being never mind go ahead. I don't like as a whole. I don't like it. It's just like I don't.
Speaker 1: Like the believe women thing. I know we do need to believe women, Like it is crazy that a dead guy's files had to come out to believe like thousands of women who have said the same thing for so long. That's crazy. It's crazy that somebody had to verify it with whatever and people are still not believing these Epstein files. Right, Oh it's doctor, it's fake whatever. That's insane. But I also know that people lie, not just women. Men lie, women lie. Everybody lies, So you do have to have a little bit of scrutiny sometimes if something doesn't add up, if it doesn't make sense. In the words of my Lord and Savior, Judge Judy, uh, if it doesn't make sense, it probably wasn't. So for the most part, so I just think that it's important to like have some discernments. Do I tend to lean on the side of believing women, Yes, but it doesn't mean every single woman is always right, So you just do have to be careful there. Why are you making that face on you?
Speaker 2: Just judge Judy throws me off. I knew, yeah whatever, Uh yeah, I don't. I don't believe everyone. I'm just gonna be honest. I would love to have that much faith in humanity that like to believe that.
Speaker 1: Every person that has a story to tell or.
Speaker 2: Feels as if they have a story to tell, is telling them one hundred percent truth. But a lot of people I've witnessed so many people lie, and it's just like, it's so sad because they make you feel as if you can't believe people who are genuinely telling the truth.
Speaker 1: It's sad. It's sad, And that's why I get really irritated on either side when they lie about something so serious. JUSTI small att you dumb asshole. What were you doing? Did you watch his documentary?
Speaker 2: I did, Okay, I haven't watched it, but I remember my cousin saying, watch it.
Speaker 1: I think he was telling the truth.
Speaker 2: And so you have a completely different take on it is actually hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I think he was still unsure. I think he was full of shit. I think those two brothers were like, he was full of shit. He hired us to do this, and then we did it, and all of the things that happened around it. I mean, he ended up getting prosecuted for it and found guilty. It's very hard to do that if somebody genuinely did nothing but he wasted people's resources just just ever heard about it. And then when things happen like that that were genuinely racist, people are gonna point at that stuff all the time and be like, see, it's just it's a bummer, And you know, I don't I don't love that. And you've got this lunatic Selena Powell, who I wish I didn't know who she was. Unfortunately I do. How many rappers Babi says she been pregnant with Noah.
Speaker 2: Said she's but you know what, these guys deserve whatever comes to them, Like they.
Speaker 1: Name you know, what what she looks like? What was she sounds like?
Speaker 2: You know, and like I'm pretty sure you could find any alias that she's ever used because she seems like the type of person that just recycles them, like she won't come up with a new one.
Speaker 1: So like girl off Set, you deserve, he deserves everything. He's on Drake's level of like petty bitches. He's the same. And but you know what, for when I look at Drake, I'm just like.
Speaker 2: Harmless, like like like like cartoonish type of just a door idiot, like you know, all set. I feel like he's very dark. There's like a darkness around him when it Yeah, so it's like.
Speaker 1: Or try so weird. It's just sick. It really is. It really is. But let's get to some of these talkbacks because we have promised for a long time that we were going to get to them and we need to sow. Wow, there's a lot and they're all labeled, so clearly we have a lot of bitch versus asshole. Okay, let's try and listen to some of these and see what people have to say.
Speaker 3: Okay, you and Diamond are cracking me up right now talking about the difference between being a bitch and an asshole. And I think the difference is that a bitch is like mean upfront, doesn't give you the time of the day, jump nasty off the bat an asshole. It's someone who does mean things but is most of the time pretty nice.
Speaker 2: Just kind of an asshole.
Speaker 1: Okay, that cleared that up. Kind of agree, kind of disagree?
Speaker 2: What do you agreeel like you'd be swapped at any moment, Like I could say that someone's a bitch, but like, yeah, you could be a bitch for like two seconds and I could say, well you were mean for like a few seconds.
Speaker 1: But whatever. Do you think? They're kind of interchangeable. Yeah, you're gonna stick with It's really like the energy behind it. Yeah, let's see what this person has to say bitch versus asshole? Part two? Oh wait, where's part one? That was it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: There's men? Yeah, the one you listened to was part one. Then there's two. I think I see three. I think number three and number five. I could be off. It could be two and four out of I think I just listened to number three. Really no, I thought that was over three. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Hey Gandhi and Diamonds Adriana originally from South Florida, shout out to you, Gandhi.
Speaker 4: Oh but yes, I agree that society considers a bitch a female.
Speaker 6: Energy and a asshole and male energy. But I really truly think that it depends on the situation, because.
Speaker 2: It really depends on what the action is.
Speaker 4: And frankly, I feel like a female dog is much fist here.
Speaker 1: Cool, right, all right, we're gonna move on from the bitch versus asshole. Maybe we'll play some of them next time, but I've got you tell me what I should play. We've got bon Jovi, No, oh god, dumb bitches, Diamond snow prediction.
Speaker 2: That one was funny, diamond snow prediction.
Speaker 1: Let's see Diamond.
Speaker 5: I am cracking up right now. Is Saturday at one o'clock after this podcast, and you're talking about we're not gonna need snowboats, snowboats, snow boots, and this is all hyped out for no reason. I'm still wearing my snow boots in South Jersey and there is snow and ice everywhere. So love you, girl, but you were dead wrong on this one.
Speaker 1: You are You're wrong. That was working hard. That's why I fell in the snow yesterday.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's wild about this, and it's tough because we can't go back and edit it. So right now we're recording about a week before this podcast is actually gonna drop, which means things are gonna happen in the next week. We'll see. So when you hear this, please know it was a week ago that I was recorded. I like it. Yeah, we'll see, let's see. Oh love the podcast, Love the podcast. These are exciting. Shall we just listen to some of the Yeah, all right, hey.
Speaker 6: Guys, I love you, I love Gandhi, I love Diamond, I love Andrew, I love everybody.
Speaker 1: I just love this podcast so much.
Speaker 4: Keep up the good work.
Speaker 1: And ah, I love it.
Speaker 6: My dog loves it too.
Speaker 1: Oh bye, I want to see pictures of your dog. Sm That was nice.
Speaker 2: I'm not even a dog person, but that made me like, oh, your dog loves it.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to another nice one because we got we got a doozy on the way. All right.
Speaker 4: I just have to tell you I absolutely love you and what you have brought to the morning show, but your own podcast with the trio of you, Andrew and Diamond. Yes, Diamond, you need to be involved in more of the mean conversations because you have a natural talent that, although you feel shy, you should. We love you. Thanks Sandi for all you do keep rocking it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's so nice. See you need to be involved in more of the main conversations because people love what you do in your talented Oh thank you. You still probably won't do it, that's okay. Oh, talk back, jingle. What's this?
Speaker 6: Let's see Diamond, Gandhi and every now and then there's andrewsmon Gandhy and nevery once in a while there's Andrew.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what that sounds like to me? What I automatically thought of, like Chris Daltrey, is that his name.
Speaker 1: Chris dry from.
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Why? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like maybe like a maybe like a Gavin de Graus type of.
Speaker 1: Here, like I could hear the guitar. You're reminded me of jeepers creepers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know what cheepers creepers is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I'm gonna have to go look up what chepers creepers is. Oh okay, but this this looks like a good time. It just says dumb bitches. I'm gonna turn the volume up on here. Let's see. Well this person has to say that might love us, and you're like, hey them, cool, Oh, well he left us another one hopefully. I love it. Also, I love a message from a snowflake that makes me really happy. Thank you, sir, I appreciate you listening and taking the time to give us your feedback. That was actually very fun.
Speaker 2: I wish that everyone would leave their name so that we can address them properly, you know what I mean? Yeah, like, instead of me coming up with a nickname for this guy, that would probably be inappropriate.
Speaker 1: What was your nickname for that guy? I don't know. I think I just sir, if you're still listening, which I feel like you probably are, what do you think it is that we actually think and how did you find this podcast? And why are you still listening? But I don't think there was ever a time where Diamond or I were like, yes, illegals flop the border. Do you feel that way? No? No, right, that's weird.
Speaker 2: But also, just because someone comes in this country illegally does not mean that they should be treated like.
Speaker 1: Shit, especially paying taxes. And when people try to use this argument of what about the hundreds of people that have been savaged by the illegals, cool, Yeah, that's terrible and we should get those people out of here for sure. I don't think there's anyone arguing against that. What about the thousands, maybe millions of people that have been savaged by legals, people who were born here and raised here and shoot up schools yep, or commit acts of domestic terrorism or storm a capital. I just I'm very confused. And the people who are like, don't bring a gun to a protest, it won't happen, are bringing their guns to the grocery store. I don't understand the level of hypocrisy. And sir, the one who want us to get eaten by bears, sanna think both of us would get only one probably would. Well, we know that I'd run, you run, which means you would get it. No, yeah, because the prey runs. We've had those conversation. That's when you run, die, run. I just there's there's a lot that I would like you to explain to us, sir. So if you are still listening, and like I said, I think you are, please hit us with another talkback, give us your name, Maybe you could come on the podcast and we can have a nice discussion about it. Because you seem so friendly and like I'd love to hang out with you at a party. I wouldn't, did you think I was serious. I just had to make sure make sure that it was on record. That is glorious. We don't get enough of those, no, because I just kind of assumed that at this point, if you are still listening to this podcast, you've committed. You know what we're about, you know where we stand on a lot of things. So like, what is it that you're expecting? You think he accidentally happened upon it?
Speaker 2: I hope so, because I would hate for him to put himself through this. It's not like I'm gonna sit there and listen to something that I completely vehemently disagree with and yeah, like leave an angry uh talk back.
Speaker 1: I love it. I just know if we were to find that guy and see what the comments he leaves on people's pages are like, it would be so entertaining and unhinged. Ten out of ten, right, ten out of ten. And also from a basement, I wonder, do you think it pisses these people off more that we crack up about it and have had so much enjoyment and entertainment. Do you think that just grinds their gears? Do you think that was like, He's like, this is hilarious. They're gonna love this. This is very funny. You know, you just never know what these people. I play it again. Hmm, which one was better? The dumb bitches or they get eaten by bears? I love the dumb bitches, but I love the You know we're gonna get in both another play Oh, here we go. I'm sorry you both are really ignorant.
Speaker 5: People are coming and you're like, yay, save them.
Speaker 1: Also, just take to carry out to me. I want to know when his ancestors got here and how that process. Oh for sure, I'm very interested in that. Also, I'm not okay, this is the last one. We're gonna let it go because it's so funny. Bears Bears? Where do I hope we get eaten by bears?
Speaker 2: Hopefully bear by a fucking bears?
Speaker 1: Buy a fucking Bears. Thank you, sir. Ten out of ten. I love you, buddy. Leave us a review, he only imagine. Actually, if everybody wants to leave us reviews, that would be fabulous. You can do that on whichever app it is that you are listening to right now, like follow, subscribe, make sure you follow the Instagram page at sauce on the side. We're growing, We're growing slowly, but we put clips up there all the time so you can see what is going on, what we're talking about. And yeah, thank you for keeping us entertained. Thank you for listening to this podcast, whether you love it or hate it. We like that you're here. And Diamond, if that guy wants to find you, audience to Graham, where would he find you at? Diamond?
Speaker 2: Sincere on Instagram and then he could get blocked yay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Some lady went and left a comment that she hopes our show gets canceled, and I was like, oh my god, thank you for listening. Look it. Uh, you can follow me at Baby Hot Sauce and again follow this page at Sauce on the side and until next week, where I think we're gonna have Nate and Scary on because we need to get to the bottom of some things that they wholeheartedly believe. And I think Nate's ducking and dodgy a little bit because he's like, I'm so busy. I just walked by. He's not busy. No, he's in there, just like sitting down looking at his laptop. We're gonna anyway, We're gonna stay tuned because the next episode could be a fabulous Until then, say bye, Diamond Bye.