Speaker 1: He is Drinks Chests, motherfucking podcast. He's a legendary queens rapper. He ain't agreed as your boy in O r E.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop pyoneer put up as.
Speaker 1: DJ E f N.
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you me and the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk.
Speaker 1: Drinks chants mother fu posy ds new yu C.
Speaker 2: That's it's time for drink Champs.
Speaker 1: Drink up, motherfuck mother fuck.
Speaker 3: Eric Sherman, you said, hell bro, come on, start to fucking in y'all.
Speaker 1: No, you can do yo. Check this out, y'all.
Speaker 2: We at the Museum of Graffiti, the Art of Hip Hop, Yes, Art Basil twenty twenty five. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And this is motherfucking Drink Champs in the building. Yeahs.
Speaker 2: And today we have a very very special gun a legend.
Speaker 1: I can't I come. The motherfucking tycoon makes some noise for Eric summon. I'm gonna be honest with you. Don't lie. I watched the documentary this morning.
Speaker 2: This documentary you're speaking of these people. Some people might not call it is right where he goes right into this.
Speaker 3: No, I mean be honest. I've literally watched it twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he was late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to do research, but I couldn't believe because I know you. You got green eyes, but you're a tough motherfucker. You're a tough dude. You are not no sucker. A lot of people don't know that. And for you to say that, puff daddy punchs you in the face and y'all walked around.
Speaker 1: He swung on me, he swung on all right, let's make that clear of this. That's clear it all right? So what could I was clear? Oh no, no, okay. It sounds like it's oh no, no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 3: So he didn't punch you. No, all right, So let's let's break that down. Because this is the hottest thing on the market. Everyone is watching it, number one on Netflix.
Speaker 1: So what happened? Now? Papa is actually my friend, So he was my friend. It didn't look like that in the documentary.
Speaker 4: I'm just yeah, but I ain't say nothing bad. All I talked about was the story that you spoke your truth.
Speaker 2: Let that happen. It wasn't that I was bashing him.
Speaker 4: This the fact that it happened because of the situation, just saying what was told already by Jean.
Speaker 1: It was outen deal period.
Speaker 4: But he already put that out a couple of years ago. So when they asked me the question, I just confirmed it by saying what happened that day.
Speaker 1: But the gene already said this story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said that, you know two years ago that you know, Homie got mad when he found out that I was talking to home talking to.
Speaker 1: Her visa right, and and then you know something went on.
Speaker 2: But again that what happened with me and him was just a person who was mad.
Speaker 1: He was my friend. He was mad.
Speaker 4: That's why I said get in the car and let's go around the corner, because I knew that in front of somebody you probably would act a certain way.
Speaker 2: So around the corner things changed. And I want to I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to make clear too about the Biggie Smalls tape. Of course, Biggie wasn't out yet, so it was new. So the ignorant people who're saying it don't add up. Of course it adds up if it's brand new. It was played to me in the beginning by him before we heard the album come out.
Speaker 2: It was ready to die that he showed you like before it came out.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what.
Speaker 2: Songs No, give me the loot and I think machine.
Speaker 1: Gun funk, machine gun funk Baby. I died for the funk. I died for the bunk.
Speaker 3: You have the best story in the in the fucking hip hop man.
Speaker 1: Can I just give you that.
Speaker 4: I don't have this stories. My shit is all truthful. I try to make as much truth as possible. Again, you see when I did the last drink Champ, I was about to bring it.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for somebody to say yo.
Speaker 4: He capped on that there's no need for me to cat and plus, nobody's gonna say ship to my face.
Speaker 1: You got people that talk behind the computer and you.
Speaker 3: Got green eyes. No one, No one beats some beautiful.
Speaker 1: But why did they say you can?
Speaker 2: Because of the stuff talking about the publishing.
Speaker 1: Just everything. Every time, everybody lies.
Speaker 2: So I wait for that to happen for me, for them to come back and say, yo, oh No, what he said was not that you know what I'm saying, but I'm it's just truthful with me.
Speaker 3: No, But I'm gonna be honest with you as a producer.
Speaker 1: Are you done with the other ship. Yeah, okay, around, I just wanted to get that out.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, But because of course you you the hottest nigga right now.
Speaker 1: Don't say I'm not I'm in two episodes. For two minutes, he said, you got a reoccurring role in you look like you were in the whole documentary. Yeah, but I'm not. I'm not in three or four. I know that's why I got a player.
Speaker 3: But when you did that episode, I have never got so much love from producers. Producers will hit me and be like, yo, what is Eric Sherman talking about? Like why did Eric Sherman say that? And the thing about it is a lot of people didn't understand or they didn't relate what you were saying. So I was like, on what part? On on the part that you're saying, like yo, I produced for Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: The publishing the residuals like that, Like, so, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta are you going back to the first one? Yes, okay, go ahead, I gotta.
Speaker 3: I got a rhyme right now where I say I say, I say, I say, uh, still I get residuals off catalog? And then I say, open back skeleton, still getting money off my catalog? And people don't understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Right, And you know how fast a million dollar goes toys economy.
Speaker 1: It goes quick. I used to do that. I used to have four credit cards. This is not the flex.
Speaker 4: I used to have four credit cards and on four credit cards for thirty thousand dollars apiece. So I used to just do that just on a regular basis, for like four or five years straight. You know what I'm saying, Like not, I didn't say one. I said four credit cards of just swiping. I swiped my Lexus coops on a credit card. Two short was with me one day when I swiped the whole studio on a credit card, and he tells the story.
Speaker 1: You ask him. He said, I watched Eric swipe a whole studio, the board, the speakers, the fucking amps, the fucking outboard gear, the whole nine.
Speaker 4: I just swipe it on cards. That's how it was. It's easy to see two hundred and fifty thousand dollars go really in about a month or either forty days.
Speaker 1: You can do it with no problem.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you, because you you gave the secret to producers. You gave the secret. You was like Yo, all you gotta do is like produce for the right people and the right residuals will come.
Speaker 4: Well, the right people can be of course, the big stars. But it's also for you to own your publishing. So just in case, knowing you wants to sample it, you're already just that.
Speaker 1: Own your motherfucking published it.
Speaker 4: Because at the end of the day, for those who didn't watch the first Drink Champs, it kind of fucked me up to you know when I said it, Ye, my phone started ringing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your phone was always ringing.
Speaker 4: So because I was just trying to tell people, if you own your own publishing, here's something that can happen later on in life.
Speaker 1: Forever, you get paid forever.
Speaker 4: You know, when you own, when you have publishing, no matter what if you might get, you know, a check for twenty dollars or a check for two hundred thousand dollars, or say it a series takes your record and it license it.
Speaker 1: You know, you can make all types of money.
Speaker 4: I just happen to be sampled by the Weekend, which is the most you.
Speaker 1: Know sampled arts in the world. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So that's why I was able to get that bulk of money because he was streaming one point nine billion streams. So along with that came that type of money, type of money. But only your publisher.
Speaker 2: Though, So you would recommend not to get publishing deals then, or would you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the Great Cort Act.
Speaker 4: Then we did publishing deals effort because the money wasn't coming. So once your career starts drying up and stuff ain't moving the same, you have your real estate, which is publishing. That's your real estate. So it's worth so much money. As you can see right now, the masters listen, man, the owner of Spotify.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't own Spoty. I don't know who that.
Speaker 2: Is it is, right right, but I know the president of Spotify and twenty twenty four he made three hundred million.
Speaker 1: Dollars and he don't artists make. He don't own it. He's just the worker. He made three hundred million.
Speaker 4: So imagine what everybody the owners making, or everybody else is making. And then the artist is not making nowhere near that. The labels are making these deals and everybody else is eating but us, you know, But I'm just giving you. The president made three hundred million and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: That's the streaming math, though not on the publishing side.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying what Spotify doing is streaming as far as how what happens with you having the master too? If you can own the master too along with along with the publisher, what you really can be making because look what they're making.
Speaker 3: Artist has been taking a a job forever forever. Right when I look at a young brother, like like, I admire This is gonna sound crazy.
Speaker 1: But I admire NB a young boy young and what's his name? NB, a young young boy.
Speaker 3: I admire him because I felt like he brung the labels to him right bite their versa, Like when we was trying to get signed, we went to the label. Of course, I feel like NBA young boys. Uh, I praise him. I admire him, and I can't actually honored this guy because I feel like he was the first one that made the labels come to us. Do you think our young brothers should continue that that that that that success.
Speaker 4: Everybody that's listening right now, listen. The people that's talking in the back get the fun Jesus man, come on, they get get the fuck out the building because they But for those that want to listen, and want to learn something real quick. Back then, when me and Norway came out the record, labels is all we had because they was the bank to be able to promote and push the record. We needed them, right, We don't need them anymore. We just know that at the end of the day, if Spotify is only paying us zero zero zero four less than one cent, and they just passed some fucking they passed some type of law just now that gave us a penny, right, So at a penny if we sell, if we stream one hundred thousand pieces, right, it's fourteen thousand dollars, right, No, No, a million is fourteen thousand.
Speaker 1: A million is right.
Speaker 4: If you stream two hundred thousand streams, right, you get two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now listen to what I'm saying y'all again. If you stream a million, you get fourteen grand. If it's a penny. If you stream two hundred thousand, you get paid two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, So what would you rather do?
Speaker 4: So if I ask you for one dollar to buy my record, and eight thousand people by give me one dollar, it's eight grand.
Speaker 1: So what would you rather do? Because because you're only making two.
Speaker 4: One hundred dollars, and but you gotta stream one hundred thousand doesn't matter, right, And to get a million streams, you get fourteen thousand dollars. So if I go direct to consumer and tell them to pay me five dollars five times four, it's twenty right. So now I'm making twenty thousand dollars right, going by myself, I'm nowhere near that. When I'm when I'm streaming, I'm streaming for what to get what? So I'm I'm just saying for me. If it was me, I would do this, I would go direct to consumer and whatever fans you have on your social media, fuck with them so because cause they would, because they.
Speaker 1: Would pay you. Because listen, no numbers don't lie.
Speaker 4: Yes, if I get if I only got eight thousand fans, fuck five hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, one hundred thousand fans. If I got eight thousand people paying me one hundred dollars, it's eight hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Are y'all understanding where I'm coming from. If I got eight.
Speaker 2: Thousand, all I need is eight thousand people to give me two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It's one point six million dollars.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how you how you not trying to do this right? And you and you trying to get popular? Fuck popular, trying to like I want the world to hit my music.
Speaker 1: Fuck all that. You're not hear making music for fun. You're here trying to eat. So let me ask you, but hold up, but really quick.
Speaker 2: It seems like there's an information war that's convincing artists to do otherwise.
Speaker 1: Like this is the way to go. You gotta go with these.
Speaker 2: Platforms the same way that we all bought into social media. Each person is a product, and we're all being juiced by these social media corporations and not to our benefit at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Is what Noah said earlier.
Speaker 4: I can give you the advance, but advance only comes one time.
Speaker 1: That's my problem.
Speaker 4: Once you're done with that advance, money is over. They own your likeness. You can't make a T shirt, you can't do shit. All of it belongs to them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been telling him Indie versus Major all day long.
Speaker 4: Oh no, before, before, before, it probably would have been fifty to fifty. Right now, it's only the way that you should go, especially the ones who.
Speaker 1: Have a name.
Speaker 4: If you have a name, there should be no question that they should be coming to you, buying your merch and buying.
Speaker 2: Whatever you're selling them. Then people will take.
Speaker 1: Care of you.
Speaker 3: Me and EFN, I'm talking about you like you're not here, sorry, okay, But me and EFN we offer people deals right now right for Drink Champs Network. We don't want one, not one artist to sign to us and to have a complaint, right Me and him both came together and we was like, we're going to give every artist their own platform, okay, and we're gonna make sure every artist owns their shit. So if you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Do that, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. You're not for us.
Speaker 2: And with term limits, term limits, we don't. We want to be the catalyst for you to sign giving.
Speaker 3: People one year deals and we're saying to you so when that deal is up, you can say I don't want to be here no more, or I want to be here, and then we can continue to make you. We it's the first podcast platform that is going to be the biggest part class platform because.
Speaker 1: We're making everybody bosses. Right. Is that cool? That's very cool. That's very cool. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so even Bleak from Bleak, we got Bleak Angela Simmons.
Speaker 1: I got the homie right there. I don't I don't know if he.
Speaker 3: Motherfucking got his own thing going, but d One.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, d one, Yes, I definitely come fuck with us.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I want to show every We want to show everybody how.
Speaker 1: To be a boss, right like. And I don't think hip hop has ever had that, No, don't.
Speaker 4: Not not people who try to let everybody else eat. Yeah, what's over is one Listen, man, we want to be the boss, and we want to be the.
Speaker 1: Only ones business. We want to be the only ones. I can't have you.
Speaker 4: I forgot the loads of power so that I must not feed them because I must have them always looking for me to get money from or always have to depend on me.
Speaker 1: That's the way the ship works. And people they think like that, not knowing that.
Speaker 4: Listen man, When epm D came out, right, everybody that came after us was so.
Speaker 1: More records than me. But see how you look at it like that, But it made me.
Speaker 4: It was longevity and it turned out to be something great because that just made me a more profitable person. When I got all these groups, I don't care they.
Speaker 1: Sell them more records to me. They under me who were talking about Redman. They was all and then Keith Murray came. They all so more records than me, as far as when they came out as soloist, as far as for EPMD. But it made EPMD bigger because.
Speaker 4: Then when Coursover came out, it was our biggest record because God's Effects.
Speaker 1: Was platinum, so they had another whole audience. So but I don't get mad. I'm bringing niggas in because you can't keep showing up to the party by yourself.
Speaker 2: And I'm assuming they had better deals than the deal you originally got.
Speaker 1: I got TIGN for fifteen hundred dollars me and pass got five thousand.
Speaker 2: No, you made me feel gooven fifty nigga Wait seven hundred and fifty dollars a piece?
Speaker 1: Wait yeah, wait, so y'all split the fifteen fifteen hundred. Yes. I went to the grocery store. I went to. Yes, I did. We went. I went to that. I got some grocery pops. Come a long way.
Speaker 4: I want to got some groceries for my moms. And I went to marshals and got me an outfit.
Speaker 1: And the legend was born. Apra rex I got an ao rex cool. That's five grand, though I thought I was we half five grand. Don't forget you coming in. You coming in in late nine ninety eight, ninety seven, ninety seven s.
Speaker 4: And five thousand is disrespectful. In nineties ninety six that disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Fifteen hundred was no.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty now, but NOI came in Indy.
Speaker 1: You came in super in. Fifteen hundred is nineteen eighty eight. Nigga nineteen eighty eight, ninety five, five thousand is disrespectful. God damn it. He's right.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys kind of came in Indy too, because what was it?
Speaker 1: Payday? No seeming back records, fresh records, okay, fresh one.
Speaker 4: Because we had the three The three wordst contracts was EPMD, bismal Key and Kane.
Speaker 1: I did not never hear that. Yeah, but we had the three lowest.
Speaker 3: So I have to ask what was Kane and Bismark?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it was around that same Platney sign for fifteen hundred. Listen, nigga, we want to be on the radio. It don't matter how much money we was getting. We wanted to be famous. I did same shit, We don't matter about that.
Speaker 1: And how old were you.
Speaker 2: Fifteen, eighteen, eighteen eighty yeah, y'all was kids, man, I was seventeen past was eighteen.
Speaker 4: So that's why I was able to get out of that deal when Russell came and brought us for one point six million dollars because I was under age when.
Speaker 1: I throw that out there at one point six? Yeah, did y'all not hear that? That one point six? Yeah? Ye, throw that out there. God, they ain't coming. I mean, I ain't get all of it, but that's something right right, But.
Speaker 3: You got to see depth jam, yes, transition right yeah, before depth jam.
Speaker 1: Uh it was before depth like from the management.
Speaker 2: Rush was before the actual well we was all signed to rush right rush.
Speaker 1: Every major artists manage Rush management before the label right yeah? Well what what death sham was there?
Speaker 4: Because Russell had depth Sham So the BC Boys was on and LLLL was on there day, but they had rush management too where they signed everybody that was out, so.
Speaker 2: They had l L and they had the BC Boy Yes that's it, that's it, and oh and Orangew Jones who.
Speaker 1: Was signed Profile Records. Yeah, well, did you say Orange was Jones? Yes? I thought oras J. Jones was on Tommy Boy. I saw You Walk in the Rain two. I think it was on I know it's on Depth Cham. Oh it was on Jam.
Speaker 4: Yes, we don't have to google that. It was Russell's boy. I might be but I was Russell's best friend. Maybe I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 1: You might. You might be right. He might be right. Okay, I thought he was on Tommy Boy. I don't know. You've been getting a lot of money for a long time. You might be right.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know the Pact Boys and Heloja started Depth Cham.
Speaker 2: Those were the first two acts on Deaths And how did it feel like the Rush artist versus Death Jam artist?
Speaker 1: Was there any russis just management?
Speaker 2: I know, but did it feel any Was there any awkwardness and that that people that are doing the management now got this record label?
Speaker 1: Nah? They had Death Jam first.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, was there anything anybody with any of the artists?
Speaker 4: Now everybody was again, there was the biggest, there was the hottest out so again everybody. I remember there's a picture out with all of us on the Elizabeth Street in Manhattan, how where the first office was. So Rock Kim was out there was out we out there to under rush management. I mean every act that was.
Speaker 1: Somebody was signed to rush except KOs one.
Speaker 3: So let's let's let's get into this legendary Long Island beef. Legendary you know you guys, let's.
Speaker 1: Let's coming down with the We're used to this were used to, but I'm not used to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, okay, it's okay, this is this is hip hop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they got to shut up and get the.
Speaker 3: Fire every right, everybody pay attention please, But you guys got into beef with the legendary Rock Him.
Speaker 1: How the funk does this happen? It's just the neighborhoods is well, Long Island again, you know, is a is a bunch of rappists, you know right? Well coming through was.
Speaker 4: The beginning was rock Him in the beginning. So here's the reason why I really kept rapping because he rhymed slow, so I had a list, so I had to rhym slow anyway. But he was roming slow, you know, because that's how the style was. But Rock Him made this song called I Ain't No.
Speaker 3: Joke, and I always wanted to ask you this right. I do not think he did.
Speaker 1: Y'all on that. Yeah, but he didn't. This is on that, okay.
Speaker 4: Is the fact that when he said you can get a smack for this, I ain't no joke. It just happened that your customer came out afterwards. It's like a Digama smack, you smacked me, and I smack you back.
Speaker 2: It's not you guys were talking about him right right, because you.
Speaker 4: Can get a smack for this. I ain't no joke. It's like a Dgama smack. You smacked me and I smack you back. So the neighborhoods took it like, oh shit, rock him, EPM these this shoe.
Speaker 2: But to be clear, you weren't no and what neighborhood off from Brentwood?
Speaker 3: Brittwood that's right next to wander Him who town's over two towns.
Speaker 4: So then Rock Kim came back with a butter said Dick and I never dug it. He couldn't have followed leader long enough, so I drug him in the danes of zone. You could have rand. He just kept going, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like a I told po, we can't we can't beat him. You know, we no way, we can't. We can't beat him. So so eventually the beef got squashed. But it started from the neighbor The neighborhood started to beef. But we was never trying to go out of him. It just happened that Paris Rhyme had that in it and they took it. How serious of that? Did it get serious or not?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it got serious, there was it got it got it was bad, you know, but again it got squashed eventually.
Speaker 3: You know, do you do you realize Eric Sherman is top five one of the best producers in hip hop?
Speaker 1: Ever, I don't know. I mean, hey man, I mean there you go make some noise feric sermon.
Speaker 3: Now because I know you you my friend, like like so this is it's weird because.
Speaker 1: I always want you to know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, listen, there's a guy named Larry Smith that came before me, right, Larry Smith did sucking Ce's Adventures a Slickering, which is children's story.
Speaker 1: He did Houdini.
Speaker 4: So again, then you got Mally Maul, who if he didn't sample, we wouldn't be here. So I automatically have to look at those two before I even look at down the line or where we all all of us come afterwards. I can tell you this, I don't think it. I don't think niggas is as much work as I did. You know, as far as as far as producing, as far as groups, wrap and R and B music, that I know that nobody does as much work as I did. Now being a producer, I'm not. I never claim the best be the best beat maker.
Speaker 1: I'm a record producer.
Speaker 4: That means I tell you that that beat is dope, but that beat ain't for you, that versus dope, but that verse don't belong here, that versus dope, but it should go third, and that should go second, that chorus don't match. That means that a producer, I'm making the I'm making the best record possible for the artists. So beat makers make beats. I'm not that Quincy Jones. I'm a producer, you know. So it's a big difference.
Speaker 2: But you do make beat I'm not a beast.
Speaker 4: No, No, I am a producer. But you got to say the two things you want the distinction to be a beat maker just makes beats. I'm not that I make A producer is everything everything okay.
Speaker 1: And you. You don't look at yourself as a producer as a producer.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: You get you.
Speaker 3: You gave me a record one time and Red Man used this ship And this is the biggest miss This is probably one of the biggest mistakes of my career.
Speaker 1: What record is this? I'm what is the a rap?
Speaker 2: I did you send me that record?
Speaker 1: That ship was? I don't know if you made it for me?
Speaker 4: No, No, I didn't make to be it's just blaze. I just wanted you to be on the record. And I thought it was dope for you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I thought it was dope for you.
Speaker 3: And I I was on tour or something. I was just like, just just busy. And when I look and then Red Man used this ship, I was so mad.
Speaker 1: I'm not listen.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad because when I was doing fifty cent and I did the heat Waves, I was happy you got on the record because because the chorus needed that what what we don't tell niggas out like I need that that keep.
Speaker 1: Going here going.
Speaker 3: I was the first person on fifty cents project when everybody did not believe in fifty cent.
Speaker 1: I was the first Hoy Day local man.
Speaker 3: I was the first person fifty cents first feature.
Speaker 1: And guess what two of them? I did two of them. So thank you for that. They said that here, Yeah, because once once, how the rob came.
Speaker 4: He got signed, so no one wanted to guy so he Wade was the first single and then he got shot. So so so that was.
Speaker 2: So hold up real quick because actually we asked people on Twitter, on xCE, on Facebook for some questions for you, and that was actually one of the questions that they said that did you do you feel like you.
Speaker 1: Passed on fifty or what? What didn't work out? Like why didn't you sign fifty? Cory Rooney lived next door to me.
Speaker 4: That's what trap masters Krey Rooney, So Coy knocked on my Corey really knocked on my door and kind of like, you know, handed me fifty.
Speaker 1: So we did make records, Like I said, four what a CD?
Speaker 2: No him, No, like I brought it personally to you know, he came with him. Yes, I don't think a lot of people know this correlation.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know the same with him. So fifty would come over every day. We would make records.
Speaker 1: The whole nine, and I think we made like five records, That's what I said. Listen, it was in my basement, so of course you had to be on heat wave. This is done at my house, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, but at the end of the end of the day, he was already signed the Trap Masses and I was Sony, so I didn't have an opportunity to get that my boy. But Nod was managing him, you know. So that's where the connection came out from. But I didn't have an opportunity to sign him, so I didn't pass. I just did the work as a producer.
Speaker 3: You know, when when he did, you step up and try to say, yo.
Speaker 1: He's already signed.
Speaker 2: But after Track Masters, because that there was that time frame before Eminem that you oh.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But but he was again, he was be cooping, doing things, you know whatever. He was up up in the Poconos at the time, the whole one, so he was getting this ship together to come out and destroy the world, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I didn't have contact after that. After somebody gets shot.
Speaker 2: They ain't fucking with nobody, So that changes things for sure. So well, I think I mean, honestly, I just think that not many people have heard that connection of fifty and Eric Sermon.
Speaker 1: So well. You got to.
Speaker 4: Understand though, too. This is another thing where people don't understand about me. I could have signed Ludacris. I could have signed Game. I could have signed Wu Tang going down.
Speaker 3: Let's break break that down. Ludacris, tell me how you could have signed Ludacris.
Speaker 1: I moved to Atlanta. You were the first artists from New York to be all up in Atlanta. Was the the first so to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Right, So, my man, Greg, you knew that was black Hollywood in the LANDA So too Short came after you because I know too Short ended up there.
Speaker 4: Came after everybody came after when they saw me in a source magazine and saw I was in Georgia. They all came after him, scar faced the whole nine. And Tupac was at the rim shop too, so he was already kind of coming in and out, you know what I'm saying. So but but Lucris would comes with the crib and play his was he Chris Lover at the time, right christ Radio and poooning Daddy Daddy on and pulling level of love on radio.
Speaker 1: So again I just thought.
Speaker 4: It was more of a red Man thing, even though he was nice, right, but he had to fro he had the whole nines, this, that, that, this, But he was nice and matter of fact. When Lula Chris got signed, he called my phone and said, Eric, should I signed with Sylvia Rome or soiund with death Sham?
Speaker 1: I said, sound with death sham? You know, no, cap go and ask him.
Speaker 2: Wait, but when you say he's more of a red Man thing, like you like for Redman to take him on as an artist, No, I already had somebody like oh you you already had a Ludicris Jason type artists right right, I got it.
Speaker 1: I would say I'm in.
Speaker 4: But he was nice as I cam in front of me, nice as hell. But I just you know, again, I'm just getting to Georgia.
Speaker 1: I'm new, you know what I mean. But I but I saw that you got Players Club every night. I'm making it rain.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't ever gonna a stripped a dime, but as far as I saw that part of him, so that's why. But again, the respect level was there when he got signed to ask me like, yo, should I go here? Go here even though Sylvia Rohne was offering him a million dollars and death Sham offered them seven fifty.
Speaker 2: I just say go with death Sham. It's a better look with death Jam. And this is Russ Leon. Julie Green was a better look for him. He's an MC and it was a great look. Look, great look.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So wait, we gotta talk about Wu Tang. How does this wait? Wait did you say yeah, we said Wu Tang. You said you had a chance to sign Wu Tang.
Speaker 4: So but no, Alexander again my best friend, but no, father he deserved had their church. Drinker had a church in Staten Island. Yeah, the church right, so he was the pastor. But now I've been going to church. His father had this church for twenty years. I been drinking with Banar. How are you out of the church.
Speaker 1: Right, So he's a he's a son of a pastor. So yeah, church.
Speaker 2: So but now it took me to go see Ray Kwan. His name was Sean Lai. Yes, you went to stant Island. Nobody told you Staten Island. Nobody went to stant Island back of the day, but I did. I got robbing stant Island too. But but but don't tell me for a girl. Yeah, for a girl. I watched you episode with mit Blee.
Speaker 1: I did. I got dropped.
Speaker 3: It's always a girl. But I came back your green eyes fuck you up with visins.
Speaker 1: So listen. When he heard the woo, you don't yeah, come on give us the who taste.
Speaker 4: So I talked to ray Kwon and and Raykwon tell the story. I was gonna sound ray Kon by himself right right. But there's a picture on my eye rock with all the Wu Tang members right on the I rock. It's a dope picture. I don't know where his pick at, but it was out at one time. But but I was too young to know. You know what I'm saying, begause, I'm brand new myself. This is nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is eighty nine when you meet Raykon?
Speaker 1: Right A nine?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: That super early for all who A nine yeah, A nine ninety. So I see Raykon again. I go back to start now and I see him walking.
Speaker 1: I stop him. I give him my number.
Speaker 4: Ray Kon told me that he put the number in the dresser and didn't look.
Speaker 1: At it for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Wow, because he was because he't know if he wanted to call or not.
Speaker 1: So time go by.
Speaker 2: Next thing, you know, I go to Jack to rapper, I hit protect your neck out of here.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But again you know whatever.
Speaker 4: But but but but if I if I would have known what I knew, I would have had Wu Tang clan.
Speaker 2: Yes, man makes some noise for that. Listen any it real quick. I know he's a dream Chance of alumni. He's been, he's gotten his flowers. But still we got to give him something we can he can't leave upty handed flowers.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Well we got something for you, Eric. Okay, that's the new for our simon.
Speaker 1: Please. No one's never had those flowers. Give it to you. Never had that case though. Yeah, this is that. That's the truth. Okay, that's the road. Yo. With the Rolex watch, nigga like, I'm like that's I was looking at the watch. What watches that? That's black?
Speaker 3: This is gradual Okay, yeah, this is five right, it's fire.
Speaker 1: Listen. We got a quick quick time with line.
Speaker 2: I got a couple of a quick quick time and then he wants a designated drinker, which he already picked.
Speaker 1: Sonny. Sonny step up to the play. Oh god, wait wait wait, I ain't tell you about the other rappers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get the community, but Sonny get ready gets get into Wu Tang and then you said said ludicrous Wu Tang and then who else?
Speaker 1: Then there's the game, the game Game right.
Speaker 3: You could have signed Game before doctor dre.
Speaker 2: Yes, give us the year, so it's more context of when you meet these people.
Speaker 1: Well, I meet Game early too. Again.
Speaker 4: My boy d Mac with had Game and Game met me at the Fox Hills mall right, and I told.
Speaker 2: Him, mall that's the Black Mare right in California, the Black Mare, right, black One.
Speaker 4: And I told him to spit sixteen for me, but he didn't know what I what I meant to spit sixteen bars?
Speaker 2: Wait, behold the hold up? So you randomly meet in the mall, just random? No, my boy brought him there, Oh, brought him, not to meet you, Okay.
Speaker 1: I just told you. My boy d Mack brought him to the mall to me me.
Speaker 4: So James tells this story too, and one of the magazine says, I was want to sign with Eric but he wasn't ready, so I signed with fifty.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy that the triangle that it was agree with that story.
Speaker 4: You wasn't ready, Yeah, I was. I told you I didn't. No, Yeah, I was doing me. You gotta understand, I was really, I mean, I had a lot of deals, with a lot of.
Speaker 1: Shit's going on. I was, you know, it was outside. I was in the I was in these labels.
Speaker 4: Now, Tony Draper bought me Rick Ross right in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Remember when Tony was messing with real right, so now our house. Now his name was Teflon, right, yep, Teflon.
Speaker 4: So Teflon was on my nineteen ninety nine album as Teflon. Right, it was writing a lot for Trina and then back then.
Speaker 1: Too, right.
Speaker 2: So so Rick Ross was on your nineteen ninety nine out right as Teflon as Teflon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was active back yeah, holy moly, guacamole.
Speaker 4: Then and then he came ato my crib and slept on my floor and the baby right on the not on the floor, but he was in my basement. He tells the story. I was at Eric Summon's house for months making records. Right, So again I could have probably signed Ross even though he was signed the Draper. I just didn't know how to make that move. At the time, and I had my own artists.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: I love your story, man, Yeah yeah, but do you understand the people who was in front of me. Somebody bought Biggie Smalls to me, asked Benaud. Bernard said, somebody bought Biggie Smalls to me to the barbershop.
Speaker 2: Next thing you're gonna say, Michael Jackson came to you.
Speaker 1: Fine, listen, I don't got no cap with you.
Speaker 4: Somebody brought Biggie Smalls to the barbershop and I didn't listen to him.
Speaker 1: This is before this before this is.
Speaker 2: Before a party and bull when he was definitely Biggie small body.
Speaker 3: It was nobody and they all right, so let's describe that situation.
Speaker 1: What did they say? This is the next dude from Brooklyn. I don't know. I don't know who. No, I bring your ass over. I don't know who was it? But who barbershop I was at? But but I don't know who. Mike he gonna no, yes, yes, he said, oh.
Speaker 4: Guess the ball, but that's where he was at. He was bought and somebody said, yo, check him out. I just didn't get I wasn't there. I was getting their hair cut. Go see something problem.
Speaker 3: You was getting so much money that you ain't see so much more money.
Speaker 4: Not the money I was going to see whatever girl I was going to go see.
Speaker 1: Yo, I ain't gonna lie. You got a lot of girl problems.
Speaker 3: I will watch you a Memphis Big podcast because it ain't even out yet, and.
Speaker 1: I washed it wasn't a girl, Pam was any rapper? You was new. It's what you did. That's your green eyes. Yes, what you did?
Speaker 3: You you Every girl wanted green eyes babies.
Speaker 1: Is there any other rapper? Any other people eyes?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: My father got green I went the first one to work with Acon too. Damn man, he just he just he just slipped the script. What's that we asked about Africa at all?
Speaker 4: It's Atlanta. My boy, Divine had him. Nobody knew what to do. So I was just doing the fath for my boy. So I was making records with him.
Speaker 1: So what was the first record with you and A kon? No? Nothing came out until but no again.
Speaker 2: But that tell ya something.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to not say the word nigga no more.
Speaker 3: Right, So I'm kind of like fucked up because I don't want to say I really want to be a better person as an individual. And I don't want to say nigga no more, but.
Speaker 4: But no that nigga listen man, but Nah brought me the Foujies. I turned him down, Jesus, but Nah brought me Nas. Nas came to the studio and I didn't. I didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: So you're found. I m's not getting mad at you right now. So so I gave him. I gave him. I hated in the stand them stop. Wait, no, I need to I need to know. I need to know Ana story. How did that happen?
Speaker 4: So Banar was managing at the management company too that he was at what's that big man company, what's the big man be coming?
Speaker 1: He was working for. He had DOSC Communications, had.
Speaker 4: All these groups, all these big group Fuuji's Nas and all these other rock groups. They was all signed to where Bernard was managing that. So Nah was making illmatic at the time. So he comes to Long Island. So I sit with him, but I'm not playing him nothing that is explosive. I'm playing them seedless beats. Don't forget. I got Redman, I got dos effects, I got case solo. So the type of enrhymement I'm hearing is people that got technique and styling doing something different.
Speaker 2: I'm mad at you, I'm mad at myself. He was in a hit squad mentality, right, So when Nas was.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there. But I'm still mad ahead.
Speaker 4: So when Nads was coming with the whatever Queensbridge was and how how he was coming up, it wasn't registering with me, so I didn't take it seriously.
Speaker 1: So so after he left me, but not take him to Pete Rock's house and the rest is history.
Speaker 4: For that's the only fuck up that I'm mad that I didn't understand.
Speaker 2: Gret fucking move Bernard, Thank god for Bernard Man.
Speaker 1: He makes a noise, That's the only one I know that's boo boo.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you as a as as a person, right, as a person, Yeah, as a person.
Speaker 1: Because so many times.
Speaker 3: It's been the opportunity that has been presented in me and like it's like, you know, I'm I'm a runner right now, right, And I know, I know you don't know.
Speaker 1: Run champs yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, run champs healthy high, yes, yes, healthy high.
Speaker 3: So I'm a I'm a runner, right, but uh, sometimes the opportunity to that be presented to me, and I just turned this shit down because I don't really need that. What made you turn knaves down or what made you not see nas?
Speaker 4: I just told you I did stand see where y'all come from. Almost got frobbed and the left rack mall.
Speaker 1: Some we sent to maw. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some girl told me girl girls, you have girl problems.
Speaker 4: Some girls said I'm gonna say, listen, you gotta turn around because niggas is looking at you and they come to get you.
Speaker 1: No, lie, I'm so sorry. I wished that should have my phone number. Back then. You wasn't around. I wasn't around. I would have had to back anywhere, but anyway I wouldn't. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Again, you had red men with the ship that he was doing you know, you know he was doing.
Speaker 1: You know I got it going on.
Speaker 4: I'm not like to flex because I mean Duran, that's effects was bigger do you want?
Speaker 1: And then you had solo work. When I speak it so all my rhymes, I get it other shit.
Speaker 4: So my mind wasn't at that type of mentality. So Queensbridge, I don't know. I'm not from the city. I'm from Long Island, so I couldn't understand where he was coming from. That's the only thing I could think of.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this, Eric Sherman, Queensbridge is the most important projects in New York City. I got to know where Queensbridge is. And I'm from left Rack, I'm not from Okay. But queens Bridge is the only hood in Queens that is next to Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Right, it is adjacent to Manhattan. Right, you got to cross over in Queensbridge.
Speaker 3: Actually, I forget what hood it is in Compton that has the same as that.
Speaker 1: View, but Queensbridge.
Speaker 3: So if you're from queen Bridge and you see Manhattan every single day, do you understand how much that is for you to be a black child child growing up and seeing you see the money, right, it's right there, and you gotta grow up still poor and still drink. I et a hero today, just so you know what a hero?
Speaker 1: What kind turkey and cheese? All right?
Speaker 3: Just to make sure that I could level myself the fuck out.
Speaker 1: I got you. Yeah, cause you got money too, I said too.
Speaker 3: But I would have loved to see that moment that you know you see nas So you didn't you didn't, you didn't you didn't tell him no.
Speaker 2: No, it's just you didn't see this an understanding.
Speaker 4: Yes, listen, Dave Rock and real studios got burnt down. But I wish I had those tapes because I can't even play the dass play the old music that we did so I can.
Speaker 2: We did three records for y'all, recording, recorded, recorded.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just told you. It wasn't. It wasn't the dope beats though he's still rhymeing out of it. You gave him the throwaways.
Speaker 3: Talking about so you saying you didn't deliver on your part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't because I didn't, and you gave him the okie dough I did.
Speaker 3: He's so not of a real one. I think you did deliver. I think it was I didn't.
Speaker 2: I think he's honest, which is telling you real.
Speaker 4: Because I had a crew, I had to save it for my niggas.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, and I will say this behind your back when I'm gonna say it to your face.
Speaker 1: I've never heard a whack Eric Shermon beat.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, bro, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: There is no whack erics Hermon beat that exists. I don't. I just wanted to, but it wasn't. It wasn't for that time, he said, No, I knew it wasn't that I knew what I was playing. No, I knew what I was playing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I knew I wasn't playing your C grade beats right.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: On another note, Eric, rest in peace to Hurricane Ge. I just wanted to know how'd you guys connect? Originally I met her.
Speaker 4: I met her at a spot and Llo Cuj was dancing with a.
Speaker 1: What yeah, and then LL went tout your story. I just once once they once it was over, I said something.
Speaker 3: To him that was like the hardest Puerto Rican female before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was. She was ill man and for theaxt that huh, what makes you my toy? Is gonna be so happy? I've always been No.
Speaker 2: No, I connected with Hurricane G while she was around as a big tape DJ and being Latino of course man Hurricane like she was.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I talked to stretching Barbito and a song called Milky is still one of their favorite songs that they still play from.
Speaker 1: Hurricane as the Underground from America.
Speaker 2: I got her stuff that she did with Ola Records, like I got those white labels.
Speaker 1: All of the I love hurricane. My daughter's gonna be so happy. Yeah, brought this up. Let it brought up man.
Speaker 2: We love hurricane g Man, those hurricane that's my daughter, the daughter.
Speaker 1: They got a kid together, kids. Oh ship, I got that part. Yeah man, Now rest in piece of hurricane.
Speaker 3: G I forgot you was outside. Yeah, you've been outside for a long time. Everything about you is about girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I spiritted you.
Speaker 2: I spiritted God fIF bleak because I'm from Long Island, right, I know you from when I first went to the Apollo on Everything I Love.
Speaker 1: No, I lost my mind. I called my mom a mom.
Speaker 4: There's so many black people out here because because don't forget me from Long Island, so it's mixed Puerto.
Speaker 1: Rican, white and black. Forgot that part.
Speaker 2: So when I went to the city, I lost my mind and apollow up Harlem.
Speaker 1: That's Harlem.
Speaker 2: Then I found out about the Bronx, and my first love was in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: So I was on Western Avenue.
Speaker 4: Yes, Cindy worked at the label at at Fresh Records. She was one of the one of the receptionists.
Speaker 1: Now know how you got the deal right? No? No, he didn't have no do Then he was romance in the Stone.
Speaker 4: Well then now all my families and pink houses, so I'm near every day, so pink house, so now I'm near every day. So now I get a hold of Brooklyn. And then I went to best Guy and it was Curtains. I'm like every they had to know he was sick. The only part didn't master. I didn't master the Queens. Like after that thing happened to me, I didn't go back to the Queens. But every every other borough and Staten Island where I got robbed at was me going back for seconds.
Speaker 1: I love Eric Shervan so much. Quick Time with Sliming ready for it?
Speaker 2: Come on up, you gotta desiinate a drinker, Okay, yes, come on, Sonny money come in.
Speaker 3: And you picked the hay Ship. That's very that was very strategic. You picked the Haitian.
Speaker 1: Anybody drinking with us out there, anybody got ready to do quick time with sign with us? So you know the rules, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I want to make sure you said something that people would learn from so we can get so when we do the clips that it's exciting, Yeah, No, that we say something that is worth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we at viral moments. Yeah, we're not good, and Eric, we're not done. Man, We're good. You're my brother, Man, I got you.
Speaker 2: We gonna take We're good. Listen to the rules for the audience and for Eric sermon. We will give you two choices, okay, if you pick one, we don't drink. Nobody drinks. Okay, I mean y'all could drink, though, if you say both or neither, like you don't want to answer the question, we all take a shot. Sonny d and r E myself and y'all if y'all want to drink with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drink.
Speaker 2: We want stories more than anything else. This is about stories with anybody who mentioned drink.
Speaker 1: All right, not about negativity.
Speaker 2: You ready, Sonny? You got your drink? Let's go, Sonny? Are you a professional drinker?
Speaker 1: Was going on? Bro? Is that can say the drink?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: He? Okay, no, realize, but you should? You should? You ready? Right now? Man? All right? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Red Man or k Solo? Oh my god, why y'all do that? That's not me, that's not me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Reggie.
Speaker 1: You picked red Man. I gotta pick it. You gotta pick Reggie. I'm gonna take it. Sht even though Solo, Oh, my god, but but it's red man.
Speaker 3: He was all right, let me ask you, because this is something DMX is not here to actually say that. I asked DMX what the fuck was DMX and k Solo's beef about? Do you remember now?
Speaker 4: It was happened in jail because they said that in jail that they was both spelling spell Bound spelling.
Speaker 1: So DMX claimed that that he started, Yes, he started Spellbound in jail, and Solo stole it from him show and DMX was adamant too.
Speaker 4: Solo was also adamant too. So if somebody comes and does it and somebody doesn't do it, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of hard to believe because DMX didn't do it. Solo did it. So if you did do.
Speaker 4: It, you know, why didn't you do it at least one time?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: But DMX was like adamant, like nah, that's me. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So, and I believe both of them. I kind of do. I kind of do like if you ain't if you locked up, And Nigga.
Speaker 4: Is like, you know what them no, because that's effects was the same way. One guy was doing this style not knowing that this other guy that what they told me they didn't know that both of them, guys.
Speaker 2: The group members, didn't know that each other would put a similar style.
Speaker 1: Oh each other.
Speaker 2: That's yes, to make it the diggity styles for lack of a better lunch room.
Speaker 4: They found out that each other, each of them rap, and then they got introduced to each other. Now I think the ignity style came with the both of them. But they met to somebody saying, my.
Speaker 1: Boy rap, that's wow, that's crazy. I heard that story that was meant to be that I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand that story. Okay, go ahead, go ahead, let's get all right, major or independent independent? Now all right, mob deeper MP, Oh my god, you gotta drink. Take a shot, Take a drink if you got one, guys, cheers.
Speaker 4: There is no way I'm going to be able to differentiate that. Not those to b Yeah, and both of them was on my new project coming out Friday.
Speaker 1: The Duels.
Speaker 2: Probably we're gonna get into that before when we're done here Dayla sol or Tripe call quest. Oh my god, hey yo.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy because I gotta go. You know what day I saw from Long Island and then fight Dogs.
Speaker 1: Favorite group is EPMD. You gotta drink cheer Share Salu drink up with us coming out on Friday on the Project Foul Nigga. You you know I gave you be so you on Volume two. You ain't want to look at You're killing me over here, you know.
Speaker 2: And the New Day Last Soul album is incredible and fantastic, one of the best albums I've heard in a long time.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, fantastic, the bat that movie.
Speaker 4: Even though they might look at us as as old heads, we know, listen, listen. I tell people all the time, if you can still do it, then do it. If you can't, then don't do it. But I don't give a fuck how old you are. If you can rap, still rap, and if you mad, then you gotta step your game up. That's all about that.
Speaker 2: There's no age on the art man, no doubt period it Since you had that big l or Biggie Biggie Smalls.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace, you said, Biggie Smalls, Biggy, I gotta give it to Biggie.
Speaker 2: Smalls, all right, Cain or jay Z no leading the witness.
Speaker 1: You gotta say because because you don't forget jay Z.
Speaker 2: Came through that way, right jay Z would say, Kane, that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 1: Is the who we jay Z is a problem. But I got to give it to a Kine because he came from there first first.
Speaker 2: So all right, so big Daddy came doz effects or the artifacts I mean, I thinks you're gonna say, even though Tanane won them as piece of ta no doubt the artifacts off the chain Rockefeller or rough riders.
Speaker 1: While you got a man.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, now you're talking about the rough riders.
Speaker 2: With the locks, then listen is whatever in your mind makes you pick, but you're talking about I'm not talking about things your Christ here Christ and.
Speaker 1: Nee freeway Jay God damn. And then you got d and yeah you gotta drink.
Speaker 2: Cheers, y'all.
Speaker 1: Cheers, cheers salou yo. Those are yo, those are good, those good ones. All right, No you're drinking. No, no, no, I'm not nas or rock him. Rock him.
Speaker 4: He's the reason why rhyme. He's the reason why everybody rhymes. He changed the game, even though you against them. After see I ain't never dim After run DMC style came him.
Speaker 1: He changed everything. Everything that we hear and see now is from that man. And rock him is still doing it at a high level too.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know what, I want to say something real quick that you just said he said at the Run DMC and I went to Puerto Rico. And when I went to Puerto Rico, I seen Bad Bunny perform and it was the best concert I've ever seen in my life, right besides Run DMC.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I went to dinner and ironically, I'm here for DJ College today. I'm gonna go to Contessa to go see DJ College today. And DJ College said this is the best concert he ever saw in his life. And I corrected him immediately. I said, did you ever see Run DMC perform?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: He said no, And I was like, that's why you said it. But I ain't gonna lie to you. Bad Bunny, wherever the fuck you are, whatever the fuck you doing, Yes.
Speaker 2: You all.
Speaker 3: One of the motherfucking best concerts I've ever seen. Like I've never seen like this guy walked around. He he did everything as a hip hop artist, as a reggae throne artist, like he did everything that I wanted to see.
Speaker 1: Wow. And then I sat in his seat, by mistake, you said in his seat. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, like so he comes in the in the casito casita.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, you know you're the fakest Puerto Rican in the history. Really you are.
Speaker 3: I was so I sat there and then he looked at me and he gave me the biggest five. He was like, Nori, thank you for sitting there, like basically sitting in my seat. And I got up and I gave it to him and he kept continuing performing it and then is one of the best concerts I've ever seen in my life, like next to run DMC. Okay, because if you're from Queens.
Speaker 1: It's everything.
Speaker 3: And you see run DMC performed right like I was at the garden when they pulled up that motherfucking when they pulled up that you was there. I was a child when I was there. God bless my mama.
Speaker 1: You see back then, No, not not at that time. It was run DMC first, I got you.
Speaker 3: So, but that's the second best concert I've ever seen in my life. Bad Bunny, wherever you at, I respect you.
Speaker 1: I want you to know that that I.
Speaker 3: I love how you represent Puerto Rican people. I love how you represent our culture. And I'm gonna always I'm gonna always support you. Bad Bundy, whatever the fuck you at. And I don't even know if you fuck like. He's always showed me love every time I seen him. He he grabbed me and took a picture with me.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I know it was kind of a little bit. You know, he's not really a Puerto Rican like that. But yeah, I mean, all right, let's see if they love that.
Speaker 2: Lets if there's any Puerto Ricans in the building.
Speaker 1: Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: I love that, so many Puerto Ricans here. Let me tell you something. I love that, and I'm gonna address that real if you can speak a.
Speaker 2: Whole paragraph, right hold on, hold on, hold on, I speak hard, I speak hard.
Speaker 1: You ready? You ready? You know?
Speaker 3: You know I've risked my whole career to prove that I'm Puerto Rican. I know, come on, I've risked my whole career. Do you understand? The man setting to the right of me is my closest I love e FN so much, I love Fat Joe so much. And they both pulled me to the side, and they both said, do not do reggae throne. I was not fucking with regae first one. You were the first one to.
Speaker 1: Ever they both told me, don't do it, and you know what I did? Did it? He's a I did it.
Speaker 3: And guess what, I look like the smartest person at the table right now because because I love it. I didn't tell him chance.
Speaker 1: No, I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you, bro, I know sometimes I don't. We don't even speak, so you No, I love I love him, and I knew what he was trying. He was trying to protect me, okay, fat Joe was trying to protect me, okay, But I was trying to go to the next I saw it he did. I saw where reggae throne is gonna be. I saw who bad buddy is.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker's perform for the Super Bowl? Do you think that happens without body? That happens without me? No?
Speaker 3: Now guess what, No, And guess what, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm claiming it. That's my ship.
Speaker 3: I was the one that said, Yo, Reggae doone is gonna move the whole world. So then, now you got Whizzed and Yandell. Now you got Zion and Linux. Now you got Daddy Yankee. Now you got Dango God Dolom. Now you got Donald Maar. Now you got all of them.
Speaker 1: That doesn't exist without the yalla. Okay, see without the yalla. When the y'allop put it, I put my whole career. You know what black people told me? Or now you're Puerto Rican? You know when mother damn somebody say fuck me, nigga. I woke him up. See, I woke him up to get that that flex I did. That's he thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: They was telling me, yo, are you sure this is what you want to do? Efn In fact, Joe came from uh love, right, they came from love. Everybody else didn't come from love. Everybody else was like, you're gonna fuck up. You did the war report?
Speaker 1: How can you do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You meddo? It doesn't make sense? And you know what, I still did it.
Speaker 3: And guess what bad Bunny is performing at the fucking super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I was right. I was right.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you, like a lesson to be learned with Nori's journey with Reggaeton is that to be the first in the door. And it's not to say first in Reggadon, the first in the door to break down the English markets openness to Reggeddon, to see that first person through the door, that first person usually has to be Crucif bruggles, it doesn't get the you know, the accolades that deserve. It's now that all these artists that are that are successful and reggadon can look back and say, yes, thank you, Nori, Yes, thank you for helping us.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that nigga sweat. No, you're like, what Yola? The other day, I swear to God.
Speaker 3: The other day I mean Dovado Puerto Rico and I see Zion Andalynux, I see Zion. Excuse me why I put them both into like they two people and Zion sees me and we just hug each other.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: We didn't have to say nothing, right, I'm just I gave him a hug, he gave me a hug, and that was it. But I sacrificed my whole career Eric Sherman, to put my Puerto Rican people front line.
Speaker 1: I did that. I did that as a friend. I can say whatever to you please. I'm glad I spopped you up and got you. You got me, hype, you got me. So now the world can see how you started this.
Speaker 2: I did that.
Speaker 1: Love that next question and.
Speaker 2: Real quick and without getting into too much detail. Had he not broken down those barriers and struggled with it, struggled with struggle. He struggled with it, there might not be a drink chance today had he not struggled with it. Because he came to Miami, he knew I wasn't like a dun't guy. He's like, let's do hip hop shit again. And then drink chance was born amongst that world that we we we created, okay, all right?
Speaker 3: And yeah and after after reggad Dome, my man sitting here to me to the right, said we did milertainment, crazy role radio, satellite radio.
Speaker 1: Let's bring that ship back. And he did that. And this is why we hear right now, I got so all right, we almost we almost done with quick time. Let's go ahead, all right, hit squad or death squad?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What do the people say? What do you say?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You better not picked His squad was a huge inspiration to me because I come from the first one. So you gotta drink it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, this squad was a huge inspiration squad.
Speaker 4: Because it's started it, you know, the breakup and and then the death squad came.
Speaker 1: But all right, are we making a noise for his squad? No, no, no, no it make the noise, no.
Speaker 2: Nose all right, Keith Murray or Prodigy, come on recipees of Prodigy, guys.
Speaker 1: I don't wake these questions. I got you know what you got more, got a lot of more and more work. But there's no way I can pick between those two. So we drink. Drink, y'all drinking with us, tell y'alla with us. That's both Long Island. If you think about it, we drinking there they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody, no, Murry, nobody, No. Probably want to say this one more time.
Speaker 1: I know. I think he got his own podcast. No, I don't know. I would like to get on go on his part to keepry each Yeah. Yeah, he announced that he had apart when I don't. I don't know, but you know I saw him come on your show, you know, I saw I know your squash and I ran up on him.
Speaker 3: I tried to like take because he had he had the po sisty mask on and I was like get off, and he was like no.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, how can we tell people that we squashed it?
Speaker 3: If you got the sty and so Keith Mary, I just want you to know wherever you at. I want being able saying, want to support your career. I want to support what you're doing.
Speaker 2: He's a legends, a legend.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, like like it was a little bit miss understanding, but I want to be the person that takes care.
Speaker 1: Just squashed it already, and I got you. I got your back. I'll do your show and I want you to do my show. That's right. It's real ship. Thank you, thank you. That's real real, Okay. I gotta take some noise for that.
Speaker 2: I gotta be you heard nor say Keith Murray on drinks, chances're gonna.
Speaker 1: Make it happen. Drink chance, all right, New York or Atlanta, New York. All right, DJ Scratcher kick Capri rink. Yeah, you gotta drink.
Speaker 4: You gotta drink because again kicking pre startup as scratches my DJ too.
Speaker 1: But kick started. I don't make these questions.
Speaker 2: Good uh, second to last, capone or Noriega.
Speaker 1: You got your drink. Drink, Thank you for it, Thank you because I might pick your pone good nigga. Oh yeah, damn, here's my majuana hitting right now. All right, last one, go for it, buddy. Loyalty or respect? Respect, He said that quick yeah, I've.
Speaker 2: Never heard something. Then he rushed into the bathroom. Can he gets to carry to help study to the bathroom?
Speaker 4: Because loyalty can be compromised, meaning again, you can't really trust the loyalty. Somebody can say, Yo, they be loyal. They can easily be compromised.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't that not be loyalty at that point? Yeah, but again they can say they're loyal. Respect, you can't. You got to earn that.
Speaker 1: You can't just just can't get respect like that. You know, you have to earn that loyal You can at like he's loyal, and then somebody can come to you with a proposition and say some shit to you, and you can easily just switch it quickly.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want both respect automatically. A loyal nigga is not really loyal all the time. He can easily be compromised. Anderstand what I'm saying. I got what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I'm using bathrock. Jesus Christmas.
Speaker 2: Now we are win win, all right, Eric sermon, let's talk a about this duo's project.
Speaker 1: Okay, how is the project? I thought Copona Oriego was you talked about it here with us? What he said CNN is not on the project, not this one. I gave him Nori to beat, but no, he's busy, right, So I had the record made. You know that I want them to rock on, but it'll be volume two though. Sot For the people that don't know, can you explain what the project is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, before before Nas was doing what he's doing, about three and a half years ago, I thought that my colleagues, I was wondering why they stopped making records.
Speaker 1: So I didn't like that.
Speaker 4: So I said, you know what, maybe they don't have nobody to influence them or somebody to make records for them, or probably you know, they feel.
Speaker 1: Like they don't have to do it or they can't do it. So I said, I'm going to look at all the rap groups that was out and I'm going to make new records on them, strictly duels, right, just due just duels two rappers. There's like twenty four of them in the game.
Speaker 4: If you if you look up twenty the dual partnership is about twenty four rap groups. So I started with making a couple of d ms, some phone calls on certain people and then start putting them in my head who I wanted to produce and the ones who I didn't, who I never produced before, you know. So I think the first record I won, of the first records I did, was know You by Nature, right, but Know You by Nation is not on this project. And then I did like you said, you did, you did a record with them, it's just not on this break right, And I did Lost the Lost the Underground. I did the record with them too. They didn't make this one neither, right, So time starts going by. COVID comes in after that. Then COVID came down.
Speaker 1: Was two years.
Speaker 4: So then when when I was signed at three hundred, like how to deal with Kevin Lyles, then they sold three hundred, so that took time off. So now it's three years now, you know. So once Warner picked it back up again and DNA, which is another my partners who I'm with, I started going back again and saying, you know what, let me finish the project up. So Dynamic Duo comes out December fifth, Dynamic Duel right, volume one, and you're spinning on all the records too.
Speaker 1: I'm not ryman, just production this production. So I put out mop joints.
Speaker 4: Up I put out a TUPAC and Bigie record first, right, that's out now, right, that's out now. And then I put out the Red Man that Metamn record out second right. Then I put out the Snoop Dogg Nate Dog record out too, just snippers of them, oh okay, okay, and now I got the the MP coming on the release of Friday with a video looks.
Speaker 1: Crazy, crazy, looks crazy.
Speaker 4: This album, I was definitely trying to fill the void of hip hop. So it's way before Na's mass appeal what he's doing now, you know what I'm saying. So, but on this project that's coming December fifth, Dynamic Duos.
Speaker 2: Three days, so it's out now by the time this comes out.
Speaker 4: Snoop Dogg, Nate Dog, Helter Skelter, Mob Deep, rhdther Meth Dog Pound, Cyprus Hills, ep M D, n uh Ship, Conway, the Machine, Lil Wayne, Game, am missing somebody. It's Conwayne, who the Conway, Little Wayne and Game is on the same record. That's my that's my bonus of volume two. I'll be putting other rappers together that making my own dynamic duos too.
Speaker 2: You got you got you so but again componing Noriega with Smith and Western or something like that No, no, it's supposed to be componing Noriega.
Speaker 1: No no, no, like Yellow Group, meaning that taking some other rappers that are in the group. It would be.
Speaker 2: But he's thinking that you're putting duels with duals, duels with duals.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. But on the volume two, I got Black Star raing ghosts Um componing Jaysa styles me. Hey, Jonna, lie, I really wanted to be on this project.
Speaker 2: I really did. I tell you that something what happened. I was so busy with this busy. I was so busy with this ship that and I told him, I said, yo, I said, Volume one is heavy. You see the names.
Speaker 1: I said, listen, I'm like, nigga, you see what I'm working with.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna know what you told me. I'm gonna tell you what you told me. You said you're gonna regret this ship. And I'm here look at you now, right hey, But but you know what I'm here right now regret.
Speaker 4: The Volume two is strong because again I got ael M J g U g K. So I kind of I kind of mixed the fuck, you know on listen, man, I was already doing this. I gotta keep saying this but you said yes, So I was always listen man. I was able to get Sean Price, I was able to get new priory vocals. I was able to get new knag vocals like I didn't like, this is not no ship that you hearing is gonna be like yo, we heard that, nah, nigga, this ship. I really put this ship together to make sure that I did the right thing.
Speaker 1: I was telling Nori, you're gonna regret this ship, nigga like yo. But volume two at that strong, he said you're gonna and I was just like December fifth Friday. And then God bless me for the moment.
Speaker 3: Me and Capone wasn't on the same level, so I just didn't want to like I know, and then then me a Capone.
Speaker 1: Is so much great right now, we're so you all get we all have that. The ep m D almost didn't make it so again, I understand, Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta say this. This this is our last question. Everyone thinks it's so like crazy to be like like a Wu tang group nine people. People don't understand.
Speaker 1: Two people is just just Lee, just a leeth listen tretching. Vinnie don't work no more. Pete rockins CEO, don't work no more. You got I'm naming I missing a lot of groups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, not Lord Jamar, even though that there were a trio with.
Speaker 1: What's his name.
Speaker 4: It's just people that grand people of the trip, people that are doing business. Will we bring we out here doing business. There's a lot of people who you would never see again because it got so bad, like being rock him and you know, you know sometimes it might, but again it happens like Norway said, you got to two, like you think nine is two?
Speaker 2: People like that that it can I mean, it gets like and it's people starting to work at a young age and then maturing and grown.
Speaker 1: Now it gets like that, but like you know, we all move on and we're doing what we're doing.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie to you. When when I was a uh and I was a child kind of like when y'all kind of like was breaking up or like doing that, I was like, man, what's wrong with these two people? And then I went through it myself, and I always owed you a policy.
Speaker 1: Always groups, man, no matter what it's a rock group is a sustant group. It's always groups. Either somebody break off or do their own thing. Just the fact. And again I'm gonna say this one thing though too.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know about y'all, but it's always got something to do with financials, you know, like somebody is not doing the money right. You know, somebody is doing and then it could be your fault on my fault that I'm not handling my business, so I can't fault the other person. It's probably me didn't do the right thing. But then you can't have two presidents. Somebody have to be the president and somebody has to be the other one that you teach, and so when you fall back, you.
Speaker 1: Don't get taught.
Speaker 4: You know everything, and somebody else is exceeding, you know. So you know, I tell everybody too, this game is a fucking business. Do not look at people do not like you. The labels don't like you, Your lawyers don't like you, your managers don't like you. This shit is a business.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying for everybody, but the majority that be key, Key and haha.
Speaker 4: Not your friends. They are here for a purpose, they have an a Just know that you do shit. Try to do shit yourself. Try to get somebody who you know, like how you got fn somebody who you trust, but do not put your trust in these people because they don't give a fuck about you.
Speaker 1: These people are trying to get paid. Period. If I would have known that earlier, I probably wouldn't have been way, way, way off in that.
Speaker 4: But we all got jerky pause in the beginning. No matter what, we all caught it because we don't know. The game wasn't built for us. It wasn't made for us. It was made for them to do what they had to do.
Speaker 1: So just know that, yo, man, I want to thank you so much. Man.
Speaker 4: Okay, before I go, did we get anything that's going to be able to.
Speaker 1: The fact of everything? No, because I look at that, I look at everything. The thing is this is this is a live crowd.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is a different This is a different We don't do this often, but we're glad we're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, so guess what bigger big up to everybody that's in the crowd. Up to Monster shout Bobby say one thing.
Speaker 4: Everybody that's listening, I'm telling you right now, because everybody that make beats and that rhyme and that's in the studio, it doesn't have to be a habit, y'all.
Speaker 1: Can make money with just the people that follow you.
Speaker 2: Five hundred people who will your community, who are your fans? Five hundred people they all pay for you, they're your fans. To just know that again, just with one thousand people giving you five dollars, it's five grand. Imagine making that every month.
Speaker 1: Who makes that? You know what you got to go to work for to do that?
Speaker 4: Like to go so imagine these people who are making thirty grand a month. It's not a fucking dream. If you just take the chance and say, Okay, here's my community, I'm about to build them up, and whatever I do, they following me. And I'm gonna make sure that I'm not doing this just for my just for my health. The computer is out there for y'all. The fucking system that we do with the web is out there for y'all. The platform that you able to get is out there for y'all. But you got to look at it and just look at it as fuck this other system, fuck everything else, fuck trying to be worldwide.
Speaker 1: Take your community and.
Speaker 4: Then and then focus on them, and they would pay you as long as you out there period.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Be a leader, not a follower. Do you want to bring my homie up and saying that be a leader, not a follower. D One is a is a perfect example of that. Oh d One, Yo, I'm so damn my bad, you know. Uh, I'm gonna say this. I'm so much of a fan of you.
Speaker 3: I'm so much a fan of your positivity, right because I wake up like you and.
Speaker 1: I've become somebody else, a monster.
Speaker 2: Afterwards, it wakes up Victor turns into Noriega.
Speaker 1: Damn wow. But but what I want to tell you is how much you mean.
Speaker 3: You're really a positive brother, and you really like like, you really like talk to the people. So I just want to, like, I just want to, I just want you to do Holy shit, Look, that's the devil.
Speaker 1: That's the devil. Yeah, it's definitely the devil.
Speaker 5: Because a man of guard is in a building right now.
Speaker 1: You heard me make some noise. If you got loved for God, you heard me. Yeah. And you're from New Orleans. I'm from that five oh four all day you heard me listen all day.
Speaker 3: You probably from I'm sorry, you're probably from the worst hood ever.
Speaker 5: But lead ad, I mean, we're from the We were truly from a place where you're an underdog from the time you're born in New Orleans, you feel me you're an underdog from the time you're born. With that being said, man, I made it out because I kept God first in my life. But I did something very simple, y'all. We all have a slingshot, right. Y'all know David defeated Goliath. You know the story that David and Goliath that you go, David defeated Goliath using the what a slingshot?
Speaker 1: In life?
Speaker 5: Everybody has a slingshot, and we all got to figure out what's our slingshot.
Speaker 1: What's your gift, what's your passion.
Speaker 5: What's that gift that you could use to defeat the goliaths in your life?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: So I recognize that the goliaths in my life like racism, like poverty, like discrimination, hatred.
Speaker 1: All these things. Man, hip hop is my slingshot.
Speaker 5: So I gotta figure out how could I use hip hop and use this powerful platform to defeat all the demons in this world. And that's why we can't be making a hip hop that's making it sound.
Speaker 1: Cool to murder your fellow black man. We can't be making hip.
Speaker 5: Hop that's making it sound cool to sell dope to your community. You feel me, we can't be making hip hop that's making it sound cool to disrespect women, But then we turn around and call them queens. That don't make sense. We cry when rappers die, but we love when they glorify murder when they're alive, and it don't make sense. So I don't mind going against the grain because David was the underdog. You heard me, So me being the underdog in this rap game. I'm gonna do it my way. I'm not gonna curse in my music. I'm gonna keep God first and everything I do, I'm gonna stand on business if I gotta disagree with people at sometime.
Speaker 1: Rick Ross's people like that. I love you, but I squashed it. There you go.
Speaker 5: I love you, but I gotta be honest with you. Jim Jones, we squashed it, you heard me. Meek mill Is love you a Meek.
Speaker 1: I remember you're squashing it as well.
Speaker 5: But it's okay if you disagree sometimes as long as the reason why you're disagreeing is because you're trying to grow.
Speaker 1: At the end, you feel me, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What, yes, But I didn't know you will be here because had I knew you to have been here how to get you your flowers as well?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I could come back. I could this.
Speaker 3: You deserve this, man. I wake up online and I look forward to your messages. I look forward to what you're saying. I look forward, Dang, I look forward like I look, I look, I look, I look. I'll be like, all right, cool, that's what I want to hear. And you know I grew up being against the rapper, right, that's what they called me.
Speaker 1: Right, That's not who I want to be. Come on, talk your talk, man.
Speaker 3: That's not who I want to industry. Don't want to be there. That's not who I want to be. And when I look at your messages and I look at your positivity, and I look at how you are addressing our community, I always love that you think you you think you maybe you thought you thought you wanted to meet me today. I wanted to meet you today.
Speaker 5: Lord have mercy man, all glory to God.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing too, I could have. I could have signed D one. You've been fucking up. Hey, you ain't signed nobody? You better you better hurry out?
Speaker 1: No, no better, hurry up? Signed D one?
Speaker 4: I met D one on the podcast right how many years ago, two years ago, two years ago he got here, he had two thousand followers, wow wow, and now he got almost a million. So so everybody can say that they don't want to hear what he's saying, but how the.
Speaker 1: Fuck did he get them? Followers?
Speaker 2: Happening because but hind closed doors, everybody wants to be on this side, but they don't want to show it because it's not I don't want to switch. Is not cool to talk about that, but he Norwich. I was just about to say that any words, but I'm not gonna say that word.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm gonna tell you. We all need you, yet the game does nah. Hear me the fuck out. We all need you. That's why me squashed it with you. That's why I raw squashed it with you.
Speaker 3: That's why everybody because after you, you hear your plight and you hear your story, it makes sense, makes sense, So continue to do what the fuck you doing?
Speaker 1: The new Juvenile singles out right. Oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: Featured on Juvenile new single yeah me and man in Fresh Yeah, and I got a new single out feature of Boosy and I got a new single out.
Speaker 1: Feature of Fredo Bang we're shooting.
Speaker 5: The video tomorrow, and man, it is no and I don't even know if I'm allowed to say this yet say it, oh man, say it? No, I legally, I don't know if I'm allowed to say it. Nor you're about to give me in trouble man, Sorry, hey man, Just know that I'm also a.
Speaker 1: Professor college professor as well. Hear man for that.
Speaker 5: And I need yeah, yeah, I need y'all to know that Norriid just did something that changed my life forever. He is an og in the game who has the power to change people's lives by co signing it. Most people will be a fan of you behind closed doors, but secretly they're secretly selfish, so they don't want to change somebody's life. Norwidy chose to pull me from the side of the stage and come up here and change my life by giving me his co sign right here. Pop is changing, right now, hip hop is changing. You will get left behind if you want to hold on to the old way of doing things, robbing the artists, glorifying murder, glorifying drug dealing, disrespecting women. We are all a work in progress. We're all trying to grow. But if you're not trying to grow like Norry is, like EFN is, like e sermon is like d one is. You're gonna get left behind. Make some noise, man, let's go.
Speaker 1: I know I know my wife. I know my wife his head somewhere.
Speaker 3: And Angie Martinez told me, she said, you should promote this more, right, But I have never spent the night out ever, not once. My wife is I don't know where she at. She better she better step up something, right, right, But I've never spent And I don't know how to promote being a loyal man. I don't know how to promote because that there's no platform for that. There's no platform for that. You have never you have never heard that like So I said that to Anngie Martinez, and Antie Martinez is like, yo, you have to start promoting that. My wife is there somewhere, and I know she, I know she, I know she she happy. I know she gotta be because you know why you read the truth. Yes, it's the truth.
Speaker 1: No, I have never spent the night out, not once, not once in my whole time of being with her. That girl love her like that, the women I love that like that.
Speaker 3: So but again, let me just end this with this, like I really respect you. I respect you. I know what you're doing and I want you to continue to do it. Eric Sherman, you my you, my brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother brother.
Speaker 1: I moved to Miami because of you. I don't like it like you did. I feel like you did. I feel anyway. Let's go, So everybody here. I love y'all. Thank y'all for coming here, y'all for coming out mansa monster monster, Thank y'all. Every gonna come out there. Drink with y'all.
Speaker 2: Take no, let's take a picture right here with everybody behind us, Let's go, Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d J e f N.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 6: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real norieg on ig at Noriega on Twitter mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com