Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: And we have with us are two Jersey Jays and we are excited to ask them all the things. Afterwards, we will be going on to two Jersey Jays, you know, to shift gears a little bit. But for now, we are going to start with some housewives combo.
Speaker 4: Hi guys, Hi, guys, how a y'all feeling. How are we feeling post premiere? Yeah? I mean me, I'm feeling nervous. How are you feeling present?
Speaker 5: I don't start like heating up in this season until like three or four, three episodes in I think, yeah, yeah, so I'm like not really as as present in the first.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, here's my birthday party? So it was like I think, I mean, John, you you were the bell of the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody was celebrating you.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were messy Bessie.
Speaker 4: Oh wait you guys, can I just clear one thing up? It's been haunting me. Thanks a lot, Teddy, But I don't put my toothbrush in my coach and then puts it in my mouth, put in, I don't do that. Can I just say that you.
Speaker 2: Buy what you have production and go buy you another toothbru No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't do that, like if I'm away.
Speaker 4: Yes, desperate times require desperate measures, and I may use the other end. You know, there's not just one end of a toothblo oh, this is so disgusting. I'm sorry, but please know that I am. I do have a sense of hygiene. Like nobody worried.
Speaker 3: Did you get many damns about that?
Speaker 4: What do you think? Like?
Speaker 7: Yes, and have you had any like toothbrush companies reaching out?
Speaker 4: Great? Would that be my son? My son was really like, it's traumatized. She's He's like, do I need to know that you get off with your electric toothbrush?
Speaker 3: Oh shit?
Speaker 4: How old is your son turning twenty four this month?
Speaker 3: Oh that's great? My son would be mortified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't you just ask Fuda to use his double side of dildo.
Speaker 4: I never thought of that, but I don't think food has given me much health these days.
Speaker 7: I don't think a double sided dildo vibrates either. Yeah, and I have to have a question really quick. So I saw that Marge had a premier party. It looked like MESSI PESSI was there, Melissa Dolores?
Speaker 2: Were you not there?
Speaker 5: Jackie were I'm not friends at Margaret anymore, but I you know, there's the problem is what this show has.
Speaker 6: Turned into the Hunger Games. And I think it's ruining the.
Speaker 5: Show because there's like everyone is convinced that if they get the most people on their team and then they take the picture and label it like a team, that Bravo's going to see it and they're going to think, oh, well they have more people, let's just keep that team. And it's not the way it works, you guys know that's not the way it works. Yeah, but it's turning the whole thing into the Hunger Games, Like it's just making everybody so divided, like get together, have a good time, but like not everything has to be so diabolical and so strategic and so no, I wasn't there, but like you know.
Speaker 2: Is it did Melissa write dream Team and it was very strategic, just the same same.
Speaker 5: Strategy as when she labeled you guys going to dinner as a family dinner, Like.
Speaker 4: That was I mean, it's just that Yolanda did that right. She set the table and she put don't you guys watch the housewives? Yolanda had you put little cards and she put dream Team on some a few of the people's and not the other.
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten to that season we're doing that.
Speaker 4: You don't remember that?
Speaker 5: No, I'll say that I had beef with Margaret this season, but I never had a fight with Melissa, like not a friendship ending fight. It was just it's so bizarre to me because when I got into that fight with Margaret, Melissa just like.
Speaker 6: Headed for the hills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then how does you know when Margaret feel about you guys still doing this podcast together? Has it created any kind of shift?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I think it's probably hard for uh, Jackie and Margaret in terms of, you know, sharing me as a close friend I write, I mean, I would think that that's a little put.
Speaker 5: A little dent in our friendship for sure. Not not because like I don't want her to be Margaret's friends. I don't care who Margaret's friends with, who Jen's friends are. It's just sometimes weird for me to be so close to somebody who's so close to someone who's trying to like ice me out.
Speaker 4: You know, well, I will say that neither Margaret nor Jackie has neither one of them has ever given me an ultimatum. No, I never would or never like they both always wit.
Speaker 3: Is it repairable your relationship with Margaret? Is it repaarable?
Speaker 6: I think so. I don't hate her at all.
Speaker 5: I just think what she did to me this season crossed a lot of lines. But I'm always open to repairing relationships. Which is the other thing is that I've never seen on any Housewives show somebody get so much shit for trying to move forward in a relationship as what happened with me and Teresa.
Speaker 2: Did this start because you didn't give Margaret a copy of your book?
Speaker 5: No, I think it all started because Teresa and I started getting friendly.
Speaker 6: It might all started with the book, they tided.
Speaker 5: I think she got pissed about the book, which made no sense because it only went to people who had me on their podcast. We started having a rift, I'd say, like a year before filming started, so there was but we weren't in a fight. It was just I backed away. I saw some things that I didn't love in our friendship. And I started making some distance, and I don't think she liked that either.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that you are getting a lot of shit, probably because people are probably thinking, oh, she's just trying to be on Teresa's team because she wants, you know, to be a housewife again, and she's crying too much.
Speaker 5: Can I respond to me that? Can I respond to that? I am okay. Last season, season thirteen, when we went to Ireland, I was very uncomfortable with the friend position. I didn't know what to do with myself. This season was a very different story. I have said a million times and I've told Bravo and everyone. I liked being a friend. I like being a friend right now. My husband likes not having to film. I have four teenagers. They like not having to film. I'm very comfortable here.
Speaker 6: I own this.
Speaker 5: When you threw at me last season, not you guys, but like people on social media, Oh she's just a friend. Oh she was demoted, I would be like, oh my god, they're right and it's horrible, and they weaponized it this season. I'm like, where's like, what's embarrassing about that? I get to stay out of like the worst of it. My children don't have to be on TV like Who's winning here? It's not a bad and none of my press has slowed down. I've had a thousand opportunities. So like when you say it as an insult, I'm like you just like okay, but like I'm not upset about it anymore.
Speaker 7: So I know, I think initially, initially it's got to be difficult because you were a housewife for last year.
Speaker 4: From last year was very difficult.
Speaker 7: This years not yes for me, Like I was on for twelve straight years and they're like, oh, we want to give you a limited role and I'm like, GoF, I ain't doing it. Yeah, so I said no, But but I said going back. If they wanted me to go back, I'm like, you know what, now that I'm away.
Speaker 3: From it from two years, it's not that bad.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: But if I went back as a friend, I probably would have taken it.
Speaker 5: It's different for you. I mean you were on for so long, you know, I wasn't. I was full time for four years and then last year was weird, and then like this year, I was like I really like was happy with it. I liked being a friend.
Speaker 6: I liked that.
Speaker 4: Did you hear what Rachel said on Kate I did, I did let me.
Speaker 2: For those that didn't listen, Rachel said that Jackie's insecure no matter what her role is on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so first of all, Rachel doesn't know me from a brick in the wall, so what she says about me is really irrelevant to me. I think unfortunately she's being a mouthpiece for people that she's trying to impress. I think that there's a lot of spiraling going on right now, and I think that there I don't think.
Speaker 6: She's in a good place.
Speaker 5: However, she really doesn't know me, so I can't even be insulted by it because and second of all, like if you're going to tell someone that they're insecure, like where she get her psychology degree from?
Speaker 6: Like what is she diagnosing me with? Like she doesn't even know me.
Speaker 2: But also we need to point something out anybody that pretends that they have never had insecure moments in their life, Like, either there are times I feel insecure, there is times Tamor has felt insecured. There are times that isn't an emotion that happens, and like, yeah, we all like to pretend, Like how many do I give none. We all give from time to time.
Speaker 4: And I really don't care what she says.
Speaker 5: I really just think she's being a mouthpiece. I think right now there's a little campaign to ice out one side of this cast, and I think that's just it's just playing into that. But back to the Teresa thing, we you know, listen, I'm not gonna product. I had a fight with Margaret, and without giving too much away, it coincided with Jen and Teresa warming up, like our relationship warming up, and like a lot of the old stuff going away, and.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to fool myself.
Speaker 5: Maybe at the beginning it was strategic, but what it developed into was a really nice friendship that went off camera as well and is still going and we still I had lunch with Teresa the other day and we talk on the phone and it's a nice friendship. And I've never seen somebody on a housewives show get so much shit from moving forward from a fight. Isn't that what these shows should.
Speaker 3: Be, Jackie?
Speaker 7: If it makes if it makes you feel any better, Jackie, I'm getting a lot of shit from moving forward with Alexis.
Speaker 3: Bolno oh yeah, well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean it's like it's nonsense, like we made up way before she started dating with dating John.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 3: So it's wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I get a lot of like, how can you associate with those people? And the truth is I associate with those people because they're my associates. Like you know, it's not like I get when you get into something with someone, if not on the show, you just don't see them anymore. You save off and when you see them, you give them a dirty look and that's it. But these are literally like if we work in the same office on the scene.
Speaker 2: I have a question, right, speaking of that choice, I saw a little bit of rumblings that you were kind of riding the fence a bit, like Yeah, in my opinion, you were producing a little bit at the beginning that first episode, that first moment with Marge, like you were like, I'm going to bring it all up, but you said two conflicting things. You said, listen, you know you're my person. I'm here for you no matter what. It was something along the line I'm paraphrasing, you're my ride or die.
Speaker 4: But then you were like, yeah, what.
Speaker 3: A really nice done anything to me.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely glad that you brought that up. First of all, this is my second year friend of so definitely have to figure out the not producing thing, right, But there are people for that. But anyway, but do you feel like you were producing or you were just trying to move Sometimes I think there are things that my story yeah again.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that I did the same thing. But that's doing your job. I don't really necessarily feel like that's producing. If we didn't have people like that on these shows, we'd all be sitting around talking about who knows?
Speaker 2: Love watching it? I loved watching it, but I wanted to know, like watching it back and seeing it, I know there were moments where I said something or moved something along and I was like, and I probably wouldn't have done that that.
Speaker 4: Way, or yeah, quite possibly. And but I'm glad you asked the question about my conversation with Margaret, because so what I was saying to her is so I know you guys know this now because of the reunion, But I got a call from Margaret, a hysterical call from Margaret her son. She was absolutely beside herself, obviously of course, because her son had gotten this threatening phone call. Okay, and I was before the reunion, right, and you know she was beside herself and truth be told. And you know, Jen, look what Louis did this This is you know his phone number came up. I thought Louis did it. And I said to Margaret, listen, that is too much, right, Like, I can't deal with that. But if somebody threatened my kid, I would be so hysterical. And I want you to understand that as somebody who loves you, if you don't go back on the show, if you don't want to go back, I'll stand by you because that's disgusting. And somebody threatening somebody's kid.
Speaker 2: Damn by you, like you would take yourself off the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, I absolutely said. I mean, I can only tell you how I felt. So, but here's the thing. She didn't go off the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not to this. Either of you guys can answer, and you don't have to give too much way because I don't want any of us to get in trouble. But we also saw in the previews for Upcoming there's a moment where Teresa takes off her mic. It seems like there's some kind of dispute between her and Louie. Do we have to wait a very long time? To see this or does this happen.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they were talking about there, but I feel like they were probably talking about the relationship with Joe and Melissa.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guys know this. We're not, Oh, we're talking about money.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I think they keep their money separate. I mean I was just yeah, I think they keep their money separate. I don't I think he doesn't touch hers and she doesn't touch his.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think she just said that in an interview. But we're not you guys know this, we're not really privy. I don't know when that even happened. I have no idea when that scene was filmed, so I don't know when it's coming up.
Speaker 2: I also need to go down the rabbit hole a little bit with why what is happening? Like I need my girl Dolores like I want. I know, I held me up in a nice bow. What is going I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why everyone is I don't know. Everyone goes there like it's bowed up. I don't know, like I don't whatever. I don't. Well, it's because of what he said.
Speaker 3: He was basically saying, like, just you think just because I get a divorce. I wont put a ring on it.
Speaker 4: I was surprised to see that too. But they're very committed. And I would say to Jeff Fessler, this is your last night, so enjoy the bet. I mean, we all like say shit and anger, right, but listen.
Speaker 3: I don't think he was angry. I think he was just dating a fact that yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't say stuff like they? I don't know, like they. Paul's mom passed away unfortunately, maybe six weeks ago, and you know she's there. They are together, they were in Ireland together. I mean they are they're happy. Yeah, so that's what I see, and well.
Speaker 3: Good, I'm glad to hear that. I got a little worried.
Speaker 7: Then I saw him get a little too in this first episode, and I.
Speaker 5: Thought, oh no, no, what do you think of the husband getting involved? I mean, like Evan, Evan went through it on this show and he never once got that involved.
Speaker 4: We had a scene where Teresa apologized to.
Speaker 6: Him at the pool.
Speaker 5: It was the most half ass apology ever. He took it, gave her a hug, and he moved forward and went to drink with the guys. He does not want to be center of the action.
Speaker 3: That's how that's how Eddie is.
Speaker 2: I does not want to be involved.
Speaker 7: I don't like the guys getting involved. I don't either, but pretty common on your show from.
Speaker 2: My particular own spouse. To me, it would be a turn off, Like I'm like, don't And then especially when they like act out when they're walking away from the drama. But I also think it's weird for me to watch when the male drama is stronger than the housewife drama.
Speaker 5: Well, I love the husbands when they're having fun together, like when they were carrying bill Aiden drunk off a boat.
Speaker 6: There was nothing better. It was the best. That was so funny.
Speaker 5: And I think the food is were really fun their first season. I think they got a little angry coming into this.
Speaker 7: Came in, Han, do you guys have Do you guys have any thoughts on the new information that's come out about jen Aiden and the bloggers?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Nothing, No, I was gonna say in a.
Speaker 4: Way actually it is above my pay grade. Nope.
Speaker 2: And then question, do you guys know Danielle's hair girl?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I yeah, I mean I don't. We don't have a personal relationship, but I think everyone knows.
Speaker 5: No, you know what there's just you know, when there's smoke, there's fire, there's just story after this person after person. I have nothing against really, I have nothing against Danielle, But then you hear the bronx No, I actually don't. I don't hate Danielle. I just don't even hate it, so we don't have like a relationship. I don't hate Danielle though, but there's just like a lot of people that come out and say, like, I did work for her, she didn't pay me. I'm not close to Danielle either, but I heard some really shitty things at BRAVOCN that were definitely like disappointing.
Speaker 3: When you say shitty things, are you talking about how she's not paying for things.
Speaker 5: Like asking people to work for free and promising certain things that don't end up getting done. And I've heard a lot of that, I mean, starting with like when she first got on the show, her agent said that she got her on and she didn't pay her for the services. Just a lot of it. You know, I don't know if any of it's true, But.
Speaker 2: Also what kind of agent are you not to have a contract like this? These things aren't like when you get on a show if you have an agent that's doing your paperwork. That's on the agent too, like not saying, you.
Speaker 4: Know, just a lot of hair people, a lot of hair people. Well, I've never nobody's ever asked me to sign anything in terms of glam but I've never not paid anyone. So I think you said that the other day too, Tam. I I always want to pay. I don't want to owe anybody.
Speaker 3: I always want to pay. I don't want to feel like I owe anybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as soon as you take something for free, people think they you owe them something.
Speaker 4: But I don't want all my life.
Speaker 2: Difference between like I'm not gonna lie. My first season on Housewives, I did not. I could not financially be in a position to get glammed as much as I wanted to. And I knew two girls that both wanted to be in that situation, and we all made a deal, like they were like, listen, we'll do it for less than we would normally charge. If every time you go out you will put.
Speaker 4: It on, that's fair, that's fine.
Speaker 2: But every single time, yeah, and you know, and then you're all coming up together.
Speaker 7: But if you're there are housewives and I know some they go to different places to get free botoks and goes to another place to get their hair done.
Speaker 3: Then they're always bouncing around so they get free stuff.
Speaker 4: Listen if it's something that is you've discussed ahead of time, and even if you're bouncing around, and please, if you do this for me, scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. That's one thing. But at Bravo con I will say that Daniel's glam seemed very surprised about what other housewives and were, you know, how their housewives were dealing.
Speaker 2: You're not the first one to say this about a housewife that was there. This is a common thing, guys.
Speaker 4: Gross.
Speaker 2: They pay everybody the same amount for their glam, so you can't like screw over your glam. They're all going to talk and find out.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, but the problem is is that, yeah, Bravo pays us, we pay, but they give us an mouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they give us amount. But these housewives can be sneaky and take a majority of it.
Speaker 4: And that's you know what gross, Like, that's how I feel about it.
Speaker 6: Glam.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There can be very wealthy people that do glam, and there could be people that are not so wealthy to do glam. But you're taking time, you're flying somewhere, you're not booking those weddings. You're not. It's not necessarily Also.
Speaker 2: You're like an unpaid therapist. You have to sit there and listen to their ship all the time and pretend that you're enjoying it.
Speaker 4: God bless I love No.
Speaker 3: I paid for my glam. I paid for them to fly out there, and I paid for their hotel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and gave them so did I, Yeah, so did I.
Speaker 5: But I think, you know what, like I really want to have a good time on the show, and I'm trying to like not let myself go into like the toxic get involved in like the toxic like hatred, and just keep my you know, head held high and watch and not go down like a social media rabbit hole of who thinks what?
Speaker 6: And just you know, have fun with it. You just want to have fun with it. I really do. I don't want it to be the Hunger Games anymore.
Speaker 5: I don't want everyone just trying to ice out the other side, like it's just it's becoming like a different monster, and I just want it to be funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the social media stuff, Like I was very conscious of what happens on Housewives. Since I've watched like every episode ever of Housewives, so I definitely can't say I was. I didn't sign up for it, but now it's getting this is something that I don't I'm not interested in being involved in, Like this is we're going to it's gross, it's too far.
Speaker 5: And like that last dinner scene that Dolores is left looking like the Godfather, that scene was just I mean, I don't think anybody left that room and was not just like in a state of shock.
Speaker 2: It's so I know we wanted to be about fun and not drama, but I figured now's a good time to ask this question moving forward, who do you think will stay? Teresa or Melissa?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean Andy came out.
Speaker 7: Andy came out and said that, you know, having the cast split in half is not sustainable.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not, and.
Speaker 7: I think everybody agrees. But the only way that that's not going to be split is if they have to.
Speaker 5: Find out of those two. No, one of those two I think has to go. We didn't even take a cast trip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, who do you? How do you say?
Speaker 6: Teddy?
Speaker 2: I it's too early for me to tell the season. But the way I truly feel about I'm watching it on vander Pump Rules right now. I'm watching. I truly believe if you refuse to film with another person, if they don't say they're firing the other one, you know, like when that all happened at the reunion last year, then you should take yourself out.
Speaker 6: But either both sides are saying it.
Speaker 5: So Melissa and Margaret say they won't film with I think Margaret's even more staunch than Melissa is.
Speaker 2: I think the network needs to send a message and a planing house as much.
Speaker 7: Just as much as I love Melissa, I don't think that they will ever get rid of Teresa.
Speaker 2: But Tomak became a ship show because everybody set these boundaries of what I mean. Granted, set your boundaries in your life, but if you're going to be on a reality television show, you're all there to do a job, Go and do it, or say I don't want to do this anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would just say for myself that none of all, none of my checks, none of my fights are anything that I can't come back from.
Speaker 6: I am very open.
Speaker 5: To everything and I and I would hope that other people would be too.
Speaker 6: But that being said, I have no idea. I'm always wrong.
Speaker 4: We always discussed it off season, and like, I think it's like that's become like a freaking habit, like who's in, who's out, and like trying to configure it and I'm making like flow charts and it's ridiculous. Yeah, no one knows. I have no idea, but I can making.
Speaker 2: It a positive. Then who do you think will be first seat on both sides of Andy's couches?
Speaker 4: An? I think that Dolores will be in both seats if one person can be. I mean, I think she's certainly in the center, right, she'll be in a second seat. But I think I think it'll be Teresa versus Margaret.
Speaker 6: I don't Oh yeah, that's guys.
Speaker 7: Would I would have to say I missed the unhinged Teresa that we saw at the party, and I don't know if that's because Louis wasn't there, because I feel like he kind of ropes her back in and like calms her.
Speaker 3: Down a little bit.
Speaker 4: I don't think you need to worry about, you know, seeing some good Teresa.
Speaker 3: I like the I like the table throwing Teresa.
Speaker 4: We all do do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can we do a little Mary if we don't like to say kill? So Mary f bye, like goodbye John Fuda, Joe Gorga and Louie.
Speaker 6: Can I kill myself?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Who were the three? They were?
Speaker 6: John Fuda, Louis and who else?
Speaker 2: Joe and Joe Gorga.
Speaker 5: I actually really like Louis, so I would probably marry him.
Speaker 6: Joe Gorga is kind of sexy. I would you know?
Speaker 5: Sorry, Evan, I guess of the three, I would f and then yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I would marry Ann f Evan Goldschneider, but that's a whole other thing. So I think that I would marry Joe Gorga. He's just to me the cutest and the most fun and I just, I don't know, I just love him. And I would f Louis and I would say goodbye to John Fuda.
Speaker 3: Ooh, this is getting good.
Speaker 2: This is good. One last one, last shady question before we go. Do you think if Melissa was gone, Marge would make up with Teresa?
Speaker 6: Yes, I really strongly, strongly believe it.
Speaker 4: No, I do you guys are split? I do? Listen and who you never know?
Speaker 5: Okay, I think a lot of things are based on alliances right now?
Speaker 3: Do you think if they were both told Melissa, I mean, Teresa and Margaret that if they do not make up or try to make an effort that they would be fired, would they then try do it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it's going to take.
Speaker 2: Then that's what it's going to take. That's what you want me to make a call?
Speaker 4: Listen. Whatever it is about housewife franchises, it seems that everybody wants to come back so for like good, bad or ugly. I guess did Bethany leave and then she came back whatever? But like I think that I.
Speaker 2: Don't think she's coming back again, not an I.
Speaker 4: Don't think so. I don't think Brandy's going to probably get another chance. So just that's just me. I mean, but I don't know. I think that they everybody wants to keep their job, so I don't know an ultimatum would that keep them? Would they go off the show? I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Cast member surprised you the most this season?
Speaker 4: Rachel Fudah, Yeah, I would say the same, really, Yeah, she was so sweet last season.
Speaker 2: Who do you think, like, as as viewers, like, who are we going to enjoy watching a lot more going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you know what, again, we weren't privy to all Danielle's scenes. I heard her home scenes and everything were amazing. So I don't know, sounds so you.
Speaker 3: Sound so interested in her home sing I am.
Speaker 4: I think about it sometimes, like just laying in bed at night, like I wonder what's going over going.
Speaker 3: On your face?
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, listen, you bring up me. She's gonna smirk too, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure it'll be worse than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, I mean yeah, but I don't hate anybody, I really don't, and I don't wish bad on anyone because I believe in karma, so you know whatever. I just wish the show was a little nicer and and less like The Hunger Games, because it is.
Speaker 6: It's the Hunger Games.
Speaker 4: You know. I was the one that came up with that, and you did. I mean, I get to you.
Speaker 5: I came up with that, and like, and then the person who wrote the Hunger Games obviously does is fair. I mean you dropped down and the first thing you do is if you like a lot of drama and you like even bloodshed, and tune in.
Speaker 4: It is it is all right, guys, I'm excited. Yeah, so excited.
Speaker 2: We did get hooked even episode because I after the reunion last year, I was like, I'm not in the mood. I'm just gonna be honest.
Speaker 5: Please don't say anything negative because I don't even think that I get it. A confessional in the second episode. Okay, so don't say why is Jackie? Don't because I don't even care. This year, I don't care.
Speaker 2: You have confessional outfits.
Speaker 4: I have to.
Speaker 5: I have two confessional outfits, so I have a lot of confessionals. I just don't really get going until, like I think episode three, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I love that you saw that.
Speaker 6: Of course I listened to you.
Speaker 4: Guys, I think we don't watch you we watch oh we watch.
Speaker 2: This just in from two teas in a pod. Uh, Jackie has a confessional, looks guys, wrong of them?
Speaker 6: I have two of them and their killer two?
Speaker 2: How many do you have?
Speaker 4: Jen three? You see that.
Speaker 6: I don't even get jealous this here. Last year it would have drove me crazy. This year, I'm like, more power to her.
Speaker 4: Thank you, we can heartner. I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but guys, make sure you head to Two Jersey Jays for the second half of our conversation, where we interview the season.
Speaker 4: Twix Yah, we're going to talk about other things. I don't know if that'll be as appealing, but to the four of us it probably is. So we'll talk things that are not necessarily housewives.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, guys, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Keep entertaining us this season.